reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 124, Not the mafia wrote:
In post 117, Adelina wrote:Dude, if you're town, fight. Don't resort to AtE and throw up the white flag. Fight to live and find scum.

Adrien

I've tried. I did everything I could to prevent you all from wasting your lynch, but without anything concrete to divert you to, I have nothing else to say that could help. I'll do what I can while I'm here, but unless someone is willing to confess, I'm as good as dead.

I confess!!!

Spoiler: It's in the spoiler. Click on it to see! It's not a blog. In fact this notice about what's in the spoiler is more text than the spoiler comment itself!
I think "not the mafia" is scum

Is it wrong for me to have these thoughts?

Ok ntm, tell us what you think of Peregrine and Evil Regals not having anything to say despite us being on page five
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by dybeck »

In post 124, Not the mafia wrote:
In post 117, Adelina wrote:Dude, if you're town, fight. Don't resort to AtE and throw up the white flag. Fight to live and find scum.

Adrien

I've tried. I did everything I could to prevent you all from wasting your lynch, but without anything concrete to divert you to, I have nothing else to say that could help. I'll do what I can while I'm here, but unless someone is willing to confess, I'm as good as dead.

Mafia may not be the game for you, I fear.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

It's a nice day in New York, my people.

NY police have a catch and release program. Way to go!

Stop! OK, go on again!

You there! Get the fuck outta here!

I like NY on a day like today. For a while everything went like you're OK.

People like to great new Yorkers: "Have a nice day, asshole!"

Fuck you, my friend! Enjoy your day!

Vote count
:

Reinoe (0)
adelina (2) Obscurity, not the mafia
peregrinev (1) evil regals
baezu (0)
burn_209 (0)
Obscurity (0)
dybeck (0)
cloud nine (0)
POWERFUL TOWNIE (1) baezu
Domo (1) plagiarist
Evil Regals (0)
Brandi (0)
ELMO TEH AZN (0)
Not the mafia (6) manfredd, Reinoe, dybeck, adelina, Brandi, elmo
manfredd (0)
The Plagiarist (3) peregrine, powerful townie, Domo

Not voting:
Cloud nine, burn_209

With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch
Deadline:
(expired on 2014-09-20 07:30:00)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
POWERFUL TOWNIE
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:19 am

Post by POWERFUL TOWNIE »

In post 110, DOMO wrote:
In post 100, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:page top.

right now ive been mostly depressed for th day for some reason so ive been sleeping most.

someone said something about ap in my glance and hes out right now so hes phone posting at best

That someone was me, and it's interesting that you comment on me asking where AP is, while ignoring the bit where I ask you why you think there's three scum.

Got another.

Most of the stuff other then this is not worth my time to look at but to answer this:

i play about 4-7 games at once and most of them are 13p. so my inital thought is 3 scums. you fixation on 4 scums existing is intresting though.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:07 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 128, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:i play about 4-7 games at once and most of them are 13p. so my inital thought is 3 scums. you fixation on 4 scums existing is intresting though.

I like what you did here. Accuse me back of the same thing I'm accusing you of. Nice. You drop three names as scum, and then point the finger at me for thinking there will be four. And fixation? I have an expectation based on game size. But fixation is a better buzz word, I'll grant you that.

Your reason for saying three, I can accept that. What concerns me more is that you were more interested in me asking where AP was than you were in responding to my question about why you named three. It felt like you were trying to sweep it under the carpet. Surely town realises that such a comment can be perceived as scummy, and seeks to clarify the thought process that led to it. But you needed a nudge to get it out of you. I sense a lack of town motivation here.
POWERFUL TOWNIE
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:29 am

In post 129, DOMO wrote:
In post 128, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:i play about 4-7 games at once and most of them are 13p. so my inital thought is 3 scums. you fixation on 4 scums existing is intresting though.

I like what you did here. Accuse me back of the same thing I'm accusing you of. Nice. You drop three names as scum, and then point the finger at me for thinking there will be four. And fixation? I have an expectation based on game size. But fixation is a better buzz word, I'll grant you that.

Your reason for saying three, I can accept that. What concerns me more is that you were more interested in me asking where AP was than you were in responding to my question about why you named three. It felt like you were trying to sweep it under the carpet. Surely town realises that such a comment can be perceived as scummy, and seeks to clarify the thought process that led to it. But you needed a nudge to get it out of you. I sense a lack of town motivation here.

You know you shount be trying this kind of thing on me. it will quickly get you into a 1v1 with me.

i am stating that scums have more knowlage so you keeping up on the "4 scums must exist thing" is whats pining me. heck i could argue that if 4 scums exist, my idea of 3 scums is a town-slip.

your attack on my credability is noted though. i go with gut instincts.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 75, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:page top

but more serious matter to adress atm:

how about this for the newbs (as well as any other player):

whats your mafia experience?
how many games have you played?
do you play else where?
are you scum? (yes serious question)

this way we can get a better gauging of whos a "newb" and whos not.

if AP thinks that hes newb im willing to reconsider but even for a newb its highly self-aware imo

Did you just RQS in a large theme?

Vote: Powerful Townie
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 104, dybeck wrote:
In post 103, PeregrineV wrote:Nothing specific today guys, catchup tomorrow

Five pages and this is the best you can do?

Sure, until I'm caught up. Then there might be more.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 105, Not the mafia wrote:
In post 99, dybeck wrote:VOTE: Not the mafia.

There are lots of people not posting, but Not the Mafia is checking the thread, posting, but not doing anything resembling scumhunting. There's still that weird first post that grates on me, and this is a far better vote than my RVS vote.

If weird first posts were any indication of whether someone was scum, the town probably should've won already. I think I cleared myself fairly well earlier on, as well as posting my reasons for not voting several users. I'm just trying to acquaint myself with your new, "more sophisticated" forum. Plus, none of the current bandwagons appeal to me whatsoever. If it makes you all sleep better at night, I'll VOTE: adelina, just because we haven't heard from them in a while, but that's still not anything resembling a lead. Hopefully we can get more info before any more premature votes are made.

They had the longest post 1 page back. :neutral:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Any more I have to say right now is probably better left unsaid.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:57 am

Post by dybeck »

In post 130, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:
In post 129, DOMO wrote:

You know you shount be trying this kind of thing on me. it will quickly get you into a 1v1 with me.

i am stating that scums have more knowlage so you keeping up on the "4 scums must exist thing" is whats pining me. heck i could argue that if 4 scums exist, my idea of 3 scums is a town-slip.

your attack on my credability is noted though. i go with gut instincts.

You seem very excited by the prospect of persecuting someone to a lynch. Any particular reason? On a scale of 0 to 10, how confident are you that he's scum?
POWERFUL TOWNIE
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:58 am

In post 131, PeregrineV wrote:

Did you just RQS in a large theme?

Vote: Powerful Townie

yup and 0 fucks are given. i was askign about players. if i wanted to flavor game i would do smoentihng more descrete.

i wanted to gauge how i should be lookign at each player in terms of newbness (theres a lot of 2013/24 players)

In post 135, dybeck wrote:

You seem very excited by the prospect of persecuting someone to a lynch. Any particular reason? On a scale of 0 to 10, how confident are you that he's scum?

deliberate trollling: 3.14

but more seriously, if you play with me, you leanr my mood dictates a lot about me. i find him attacking me indirectly a scummy thing to do. as if hes trying to discredit me and then build up a case later to get my lynch and go "well he was bad town"

if you read his post it seems to be worded in a manner thats dicrediting and not "oh thats what you mean"

i made a very passive statement on him and he gets all blocked up at me is what im seeing
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:18 am

Post by dybeck »

Townie - you're a hydra right?

I think it would be helpful if you signed your posts - your personality seems very swingy and it would be easier to ascertain whether you were scum if I could gauge who was who.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Baezu »

Agreed with everything that's been said about NtM. I've read through all of it but don't have time to pick apart each post until later. I'll get to it asap

VOTE: notthemafia
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
POWERFUL TOWNIE
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:33 am

In post 137, dybeck wrote:Townie - you're a hydra right?

I think it would be helpful if you signed your posts - your personality seems very swingy and it would be easier to ascertain whether you were scum if I could gauge who was who.

all post as of now have been by me

-ika

as i said, ap is out on LA. I made us a QT but hes not been around.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:54 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 130, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:i am stating that scums have more knowlage so you keeping up on the "4 scums must exist thing" is whats pining me.

You're putting words into my mouth here. "4 scum must exist"... when did I say "must"? I'm saying that would be expected for a game of this size. You saying three stood out for me because it differed from my town thought process. Maybe that's because you have more knowledge than me. Or maybe it's because you're playing so many 13p games. My problem with you now is you being selective about what you respond to, and I don't like how you're twisting my language, and how you're using language to discredit me. Stuff like "attacking my credibility"... this doesn't even mean anything in a game of mafia. Aren't you attacking the credibility of everyone you attack?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 136, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:deliberate trollling: 3.14

but more seriously, if you play with me, you leanr my mood dictates a lot about me. i find him attacking me indirectly a scummy thing to do. as if hes trying to discredit me and then build up a case later to get my lynch and go "well he was bad town"

if you read his post it seems to be worded in a manner thats dicrediting and not "oh thats what you mean"

i made a very passive statement on him and he gets all blocked up at me is what im seeing

Strangely I get a town feel from this, not quite sure why. Seems elaborate for scum. idk.
POWERFUL TOWNIE
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:29 pm

In post 140, DOMO wrote:
In post 130, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:i am stating that scums have more knowlage so you keeping up on the "4 scums must exist thing" is whats pining me.

You're putting words into my mouth here. "4 scum must exist"... when did I say "must"? I'm saying that would be expected for a game of this size. You saying three stood out for me because it differed from my town thought process. Maybe that's because you have more knowledge than me. Or maybe it's because you're playing so many 13p games. My problem with you now is you being selective about what you respond to, and I don't like how you're twisting my language, and how you're using language to discredit me. Stuff like "attacking my credibility"... this doesn't even mean anything in a game of mafia. Aren't you attacking the credibility of everyone you attack?

im not nessacarly trying to twist words, its just my interpritation, if you think im misrepresenting clairfy it for me.

i rather have people have hard locked reads instead of waivered ones only b/c it makes it easier for scums to just nudge a thing or 2
POWERFUL TOWNIE
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:29 pm

agian ika
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 142, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:im not nessacarly trying to twist words, its just my interpritation, if you think im misrepresenting clairfy it for me.

i rather have people have hard locked reads instead of waivered ones only b/c it makes it easier for scums to just nudge a thing or 2

I don't know if you're misrepping me or just using strong language. But I'm far from insisting there's 4 scums, I'm merely saying that's my default setting for a 18p. The fact it wasn't yours was worthy of note. That's basically this argument in a nutshell. But I'm seeing town motivation from you, because even though your reaction is to point your finger at me, I do get a sense you're trying to figure out my motivation.

I must say I don't agree with you about hard locked reads though. I kind of get your point about making it easy for scum to nudge things, however town should naturally be questioning their reads. I'm not gonna stay rigid just because it makes it that little more tricky for scum to move around. That's not a productive way to scumhunt.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by reinoe »

Phone post...

It's a 16 player game. 3 or 4 scum seems viable. 4 weak scum/3 strong scum.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 72, Baezu wrote:Did anybody stop to think that reinoe might be forced to do that due to his role PM? I'm just saying people don't need to up in arms about it

No because I'm never taking him trying to do a post restriction at face value. he ended up faking one for a whole day phrase.

I'm also probably just going to ignore him for the whole game.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 86, dybeck wrote:Also, sorry for third post, but I can't imagine any mod giving a post restriction like that to scum, so I'm going heavy town on Reinoe.

Please don't do this.

Please don't.

He's fucking capable at faking a post restriction when he doesn't have one.
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 116, Not the mafia wrote:I guess I'm done.

I didn't see the Adelina post from earlier, so I guess that was the wrong wagon to be on, but this whole game for me has just been making an "awkward intro" and then trying not to look as noobish as I am. I still don't get how that makes me the bad guy, but it won't make any difference to me anymore anyway...

Uh the AtF and AtE.

*PING*
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

@Obscurity:

Are your heads public?

@PT:

Ika why isn't AP posting?

@Elmo:

Are you scum?

VOTE: Elmo

Regardless of the AtE from NtM's posts I'm actually slightly leaning town on him. <<
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”