Newbie 1508 [GAME OVER]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 192, Fluminator wrote:I analyzed the aphix wagon to see if I could spot scummy behavior.
If aphix is a mafia, then I think it is reasonably safe to say the 4 who are currently voting for him are safe.
Basically the only thing Cabd has done is go against Aphix.
I just can't see anyway where both Jake and Aphix are scum.
Scripten brought him to 4 votes which is very close, especially when a wildcard like Rureluz may just suddenly vote for aphix and lynch him. I don't think he would do that if he and aphix were scum.
Goofydood is also targeting aphix and keeping him at 4. I would be suprised again.

That leaves four others who would be the mafia.
I know I'm innocent.
I suspect Rureluz is innocent. He doesn't seem to have any incentive to play and I think he would if he was mafia.
I think it would be almost as suprising for both Rubicon and Aphix to be scum. True he did change his mind when the aphix wagon was increasing, but I doubt the mafia would target his partner at the very beginning. I also feel like Rubicon is the most town.

That only leaves Thurhame. If aphix does turn up scum, it makes it very likely that Thurhame is scum in my mind (the only other somewhat likely possibility being Rureluz).

If aphix turns up innocent, I notice we wouldn't actually get all that much information as I originally thought.
It makes Cabd and Jake look especially bad, but almost everyone else would be likely candidates. I take back saying his death if innocent will reveal information.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”