Micro 397 - A Very Serious Mafia Game (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

This is a very serious post

F
lub
b
er
n
ugget
f
uzzy
b
utter
n
ut

These names are way too simular. Ones got to be scum trying to fit in

Vote: Flubbernugget
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

wgeurts wrote:VOTE: Fuzzybutternut

serious, very serious, or random?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 11, fuzzybutternut wrote:Question: Who here has played in a bastard game before?

I have modded 3 bastard games and been in 5 or 6. I'll try to get you links to them later on if you want them

Pretty much anything including the mod being a player or misleading you can happen. Though as this game is in the "normal" forums there are probably some things too bastard that won't occur by normal forum rules

Flubbernugget wrote:Is there a scummy for best bastard game? This is already beautiful.

not to my knowledge

I think at least one player should keep their vote on bulge so we can see what the vote count looks like.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by PokerFace »

well thats a long while for the thread to go dead this early

In post 13, Metal Sonic wrote:what i do know is that there is a
Werewolf Faction
in the game, and also a mafia faction

I cannot say anymore otherwise I will get shot

Can you tell us anything more about the scum? Does anyone else have similar knowledge about the scum?

In post 6, fuzzybutternut wrote:VOTE: Pokeface

For not voting me over Flubbernugget.

So you are voting me for not voting you, is that OMGU don't S?

wgeurts, why did you not give any reason for your vote earlier?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

I can see how knowing of guns is unhelpful cause what else would mafia kill us with? Guns is the norm

but I don't think speculating about town having vigs or vengefuls is productive

I'd much rather we discuss info relating to the scum more than anything
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

His self imposed post restriction does not bother me. I've been on this site way too long and people have gimmicked far crazier things

gameplay506 wrote:
Can we agree on fuzzy claiming already?
He says his role is not powerful, then sais it can be strong in some situations, then he says his role is the exact opposite of really powerful - meaning really weak and then he says his role is broken. He also says his role just wont work unless there is a second faction, then he says its experience then again its role. Like I got fukin confused around all this. If anything scum now have a lot more info compare to us together with his soft claims. He should claim.

I understand this level of confusion and am wondering if I should vote Fuzz or shos cause it felt like one of you was teasing and the other was egging them on

I don't think fuzz should claim just yet but I'm kinda surprised only 2 out of 9 got hint about multiple scum group. I was anticipating something like 4-5 people as a mod that is trying to trick people usually uses a bigger net. I assumed a 9 player game wouldn't have 2 scum groups going into this cause that would be too swingy even for bastard. I'm considering rethinking now

Hey Fuzz when you said broken did you mean broken bad as in game can't be balanced or did you mean a different kind of broken?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #160 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Unvote: fuzzybutternut

In post 141, shos wrote:VOTE: wgeurts
Can I just call you yogurt

STOP FICKONG FISHING

So who was that directed at, shos?

And what would you classify this as?

In post 96, shos wrote:VOTE: Fuzzy

explain your post 80 for me please.

The strikes thingie seems like a punishment mechanism by the mod. Be careful, this might be very dangerous.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #165 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Derp
Unvote: Flubbernugget

In post 158, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: shos

In post 159, fuzzybutternut wrote:VOTE: Shos

I'd say one of Shos/Gameplay is scum.

I think it's Shos.

I knew the moment I read the player list I was going to make that mistake somewhere and having them both in topic review listing voting the same guy pretty much gauranteed that would be the moment

/derp
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
Unvote:
Flubbernugget

STOP FICKONG FISHING

So who was that directed at, shos?

And what would you classify this as?

The strikes thingie seems like a punishment mechanism by the mod. Be careful, this might be very dangerous.

also can you explain why you voted wgeurts in that post. It looks like you voted one guy randomly while commenting against another player and that does not logically lineup
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

shos wrote:That was directed at yoghurt and gameplay.
Why am I being voted?

not what you said earlier

In post 143, wgeurts wrote:

STOP FICKONG FISHING

You can call me yogurt, though what do you mean by fishing?

In post 145, shos wrote:that line was a pedit not to you..

this why I'm asking for the reason in my last post as the logic is not lining up
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:And what would you classify this as?

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

@Bulge, I thought I was voting no one

Misread the unvote. Fixing. -Mod
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 199, shos wrote:vote yoghurt wth me, vanshed.

you realize you are voting gameplay, right?

how many games are you in right now? I believe you can give a total number without breaking any site rules
(someone correct me if that rulke changed, been retired awhile before this game)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #209 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

I was considering doing the same but would have preferred a claim first. In the future claims should be given before hammers dropped
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #211 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

your meta doesn't do it? Its usually done here to my knowledge

Though this is my second game after over a year of retirement so I'm likely not the best authority on "current" meta
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #221 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

Time to analyze who's on the wagon

wgeurts strikes me as town

reading gameplay506, Flubbernugget's posts, their reasoning for voting shos seems logical

So I'm thinking one of fuzzybutternut or Guyett is scum. Guyett gave a slight reason while I think fuzzy just picked against the side getting votes since he voted right after flubber

In post 159, fuzzybutternut wrote:VOTE: Shos

I'd say one of Shos/Gameplay is scum.

I think it's Shos.

Vote: fuzzybutternut
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 222, wgeurts wrote:VOTE: Guyett
For reasons.

Can you give them?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #225 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 223, wgeurts wrote:No seriously, vote Guyett.
That wasn't an oportunistic vote cus of the post posted just before my last post.

I didn't think it was one since I voted fuzzy and not guy
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #235 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 228, wgeurts wrote:Guyett, please say:
Are you a town vengeful/vigilante?

I don't think a vengeful would be viable by my meta

Guyett wrote:I'm a vigilante

And you targeted whom last night?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #238 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 236, Guyett wrote:I did shoot but it was blocked

can you say who it was that you were trying to shoot, and why?

I want to see if you are a logical vig. Would you be willing to shoot second biggest wagon or yourself if you are that person?

/pies newbtest
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #243 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 242, Guyett wrote:
In post 240, gameplay506 wrote:Guyet how can you not be sure he is town if you are masons?
Also you tried to shoot him? Wtf?

VOTE: Guyet

Confirmed not mafia... could still be werewolf.

VOTE: gameplay

But your masons, shouldn't you be confirmed town?

note I am not asking people to claim full role but if sonic wants to verify this that would be good

You got an actual reason to vote gameplay as that seemed practically OMGUS
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #248 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

something is not adding up

form
Normal Game
Mechanics which are explicitly Non-Normal include:
-Lying to the players, including False Role Reveals and "Scum Masons".

You guys should be confirmed

I want to hear what sonic has to say
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

And I'm lumped in that^ because?

In general I don't see reasoning for a gameplay lynch. And as I think wgerts and flubs are town I basically want to here what sonic has to say. Pending that either its guy and sonic or you and fuzzy, POE

Vanshed wrote:
In post 238, PokerFace wrote:
In post 236, Guyett wrote:I did shoot but it was blocked

can you say who it was that you were trying to shoot, and why?

I want to see if you are a logical vig. Would you be willing to shoot second biggest wagon or yourself if you are that person?

/pies newbtest

There isn't even a second largest wagon, unless the seperate votes happened.

am happy with wguerts "reasons" to have guyett as town. (unless somethng else has happened that haven't read yet - 'll probably be stckng to wguerts reasoning for hs vote/unvote though

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... ewbie_Test
I'm asking guyett if he is following these rules in the future

Also asking if he thought metal was scum for play related reasons or just went off role info of, "well I know he not mafia so he may be wolf, I should shoot!" When and how did guyett learn sonic is bulletproof?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #303 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:04 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 273, Vanshed wrote:
In post 267, PokerFace wrote:And I'm lumped in that^ because?

In general I don't see reasoning for a gameplay lynch. And as I think wgerts and flubs are town I basically want to here what sonic has to say. Pending that either its guy and sonic or you and fuzzy, POE

never ganed a townread on you durng Day 1. (
ddn't on fuzzy ether
, but that's another story that has now set sal) As you can therefore see, "ve already POE'd t to you and flubber, and as such t wll stay, wth flubber a better choce to start wth, because stll want to work off the bulge wagon, and wth the mason clams, flubber s the only one left.

In post 260, Vanshed wrote:
In post 252, fuzzybutternut wrote:No deaths...interesting.

Please stop postng scummy stuff, t makes thard to do my requred turnaround on you from yesterday.

@Vanshed,
can you please explain your current read on fuzzy. You say you did not read him as town and yet have POE'd to me and flubber. Also your second post looks like awkward coaching

@Sonic, you and guyett being masons makes sense with what guyett 'crumbed' earlier. But it does not explain why you two believe mafia and werewolves are both about. Can you enlighten us?

Real life talk: Have not yet had coffee this morning. Saw sonics joke about guy shooting his girlfriend. Also noticed that vanshed's avatar is a Van+shed vehicle. Lulz, its always good to wake up with a laugh
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #304 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

and somehow i'm still so sleepy i forgot to bold sonis's name too. meh he'll catch the post. coffee time

Don't expect too much from me today. I love football and its cleveland browns vs pittsburgh steelers day
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #322 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by PokerFace »

If it's not I suspect you even more^

Can you say why you thought shos was scum and give an actual reason?

I'm beginning to think there is only 1 scum group. Think of it like this. Scum missed a kill, guyett missed, and you are telling me a 3rd killer missed? odds seem unlikly

I want to know what makes Sonic think there are 2 groups because (bp mason+mason vig)=/=we have werewolves
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #325 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

Still waiting on feedback from sonic about why he thinks there are werewolves

Flubbernugget wrote:If you need to confirm a gun shoot me.

Are you saying you want to be shot by someone with a gun or that wgerts should check you because you have a gun too?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #329 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 306, Metal Sonic wrote:If there is a werewolf in the game he should shoot me because I have something nice for him

Continue waiting for the bus that already left

You said your were bulletproof. I'd like to see a werewolf hold a gun. Not being able to die at night, does not guarantee werewolves. Try again
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #333 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by PokerFace »

So you want someone we think is bluffing to try to shoot you? Not sure I understand. I originally thought you were trying to claim you had a gun too. 4 missed kills from 4 separate entities in a setup of 9 people would be beyond nuts

Until sonic claims his knowledge or something new comes up (like we see 3 kills at night) I'm going to assume there are not 2 scum groups

________

Fuzzy's back and forth "I have a weak role, i have a strong role" and him claiming

In post 134, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 133, gameplay506 wrote:I dont like the fuzzy wagon ( 2 random votes, shos is there cus reasons) but I want you to sort this claim out.

I'll say this. I'm a backup role. I could be useless, I could be powerful. It all depends.

shortly after this

In post 108, Vanshed wrote:
In post 70, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 68, gameplay506 wrote:More votes=easier to pressure, get reactions.
And Sonc's claim is more beliavable.

Sonic claimed to have extra information. I only confirmed that. I wasn't given any extra information.

Your confrmaton of Sonc's claim s why 'm votng you.
Also the placement on the Bulge wagon. - I beleve there s lkely scum there.

and n case people are gong to contne sproutng role stuff, t should be ponted out that normal games can have
backup roles
wthout what they are backng up, therefore wouldn't be surprsed to see abltes for algnments that don't actually exst.

Also normal-game requirements would only allow 2 of mafa, werewolf and seral kller.

really feels like fuzzy reached for and may have been coached into a fake claim

In post 260, Vanshed wrote:
In post 252, fuzzybutternut wrote:No deaths...interesting.

Please stop postng scummy stuff, t makes thard to do my requred turnaround on you from yesterday.

Shos wagon appeared to me to be people wagoning him for fishing while he was discouraging fishing. At least that hypocracy was why I was considering jumping on the wagon. Fuzzy's posts day 1 really feel like he was egging people on. Like he wanted people to fish him, and see them fall out of their boat going after him. I will not be moving my vote off fuzzy today

_____

Note:
To some degree I want mass claim cause I think it may solve things, but to some degree I it may be too early. As I can't decide, you guys let me know what you think and I'll do what majority wants

PS. where is gameplay? where is everyone?

@Bulge, can you go a prodding?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #352 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

@Bulge, vote count please
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #357 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

I have reasons that lead me to believe both gameplay and wgerts are town despite the pants on head moments they are having. lynching the masons is not the play today

If one of gameplay or wgerts goes to L-1, I will switch from undecided on mass claim to, yes massclaim

I read flubber as town too but read wgerts and gameplay as town more

I very much feel, POE scum group is fuzzy and vanshed.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #369 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Flubbernugget wrote:Maybe we could wait till lylo to really dig into a mason fakeclaim? A scum flip confirming both of them is a lot more powerful than a town flip confirming both with one dead.

I do not understand your logic. Are you trying to be sarcastic with the question at the begining?

if one flips scum, we lynch the other lylo or not lylo
if one flips town, we never lynch the other

One is more powerful, but I don't see the timing as a factor of making one more powerful than the other
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #388 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by PokerFace »

vanshed do you think massclaiming could break the game right now? Yes or no?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #390 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Vanshed wrote:
don't beleve there s room n ths setup for you to be a 1-shot cop, there's already a clamed gunsmth.
guess f bulge ddn't really count the mplcatons of my role as well, f you are stckng wth ths clam, please tell us who you are neghboured wth so we can lynch them on suspcon of beng godfather, as no other reason for you beng a cop could exst.

1 shot is a limited cop
gunsmith is a flavor bound cop
a godfather would restrict the already weak investigative roles even further
it wouldn't be just beating a dead horse, it'd be beating a dead horse and setting it on fire.

kinda like how i think 3 kills being in the setup, let alone being all stopped, is likly impossible

also if there is a gunsmith and a cop which both conceivably find mafia then wouldn't werewolves be over powered in comparison to mafia? And wouldn't that restrict the investigators even further since werewolves would not need guns to kill people?

this is more reason why I think werewolves=bullshit
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #404 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

wgeurts is the only person that has claimed. No protective roles have come forward yet

wgeurts, why did you choose to target guyett night 1? Did you think he was scum?

Flubber, who do you think is scum? I believed you to be town only because your reasoning for voting shos looked rather obvious when I isoed you. You didn't seem to voting underhandedly. Today though you seem to be very contently sitting on the sidelines. Do you have any more input today?

Are we really all massclaiming? Is there a specific order we are following or just all going whenever? I'm going to be busy tonight and don't have time for a much bigger post at the moment. But I will say for now that I am gameplay's neighbor. I verify that part of his claim to be true, whether we are mass claiming now or not
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #414 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

Unvote: fuzzy

gameplay vouches for me
vanshed vouches for fuzzy
wgerts, guyett, sonic all vouch for each other
(Scum gunsmith would be dumb. Why claim you found gun on X and unvote him when he claims vig, when you can just kill him the next night?)

so that leaves vanshed, flubber, and gameplay

Allow me to explain to you guys why I believe gameplay to be town. Gameplay asked bulge early on in our neighbor thread "if we were confirmed to each other". I am guessing gameplay has never played neighbors before. So lets look at this sentence from the scum perspective.

Would scum want to know if a townie was confirmed to them? He should already know that player is town and not on his side
Would scum want to know if a scum buddy was confirmed to them? When would that ever happen?
Would town want to know if their neighbor bro was confirmed to them? YES! so gp is town

if vanshed is a weak doctor he probably should guard guyett anyway since he would be saving 2 lives

so do we lynch flubber then? while guyett shoots no one? Anyone see a problem with all this? If I made an error somewhere please let me know
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #420 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

If there were no scum factions it would not be mafia

Not going to vote until everyone weighs in on the idea

I want to make sure I missed nothing
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #426 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Flubbernugget wrote:Who is in the neighborhood with PokerFace? Can they vouch for gameplay's words?

sorry its just me and gameplay

vanshed should go to guyett if he is weak doctor. guyett living means sonic lives assuming their claims be true

wgerts can check whoever he wants. Directing him sounds like a bad idea
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #428 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by PokerFace »

You want to claim what you are flubber?

Out of curiosity guyett and sonic, did either of you consider asking bulge if you are confirmed town or if one of you could be scum?
guyett asking bulge that before shooting sonic would have been a good idea. Heck you could probably still ask bulge now just to be overly safe if you wanted. Wouldn't hurt after all

I will wait til monday before I join the wagon in order to secure everyone has had their say
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #431 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Did you or sonic ever ask bulge questions about werewolves at all? Or if masons could be werewolves? I still don't think there are any especially since flubber just went miller. But I don't see how you asking bulge would hurt anything

Assuming vanshed is not scum, given the power of vanshed's role, scum kinda has to kill vanshed. I hate having to say that but, look at it like this.

Let's say vanshed is town and lives to tomorrow. That further confirms you and sonic as it will prove you are 'town' vig and not just a guy with a gun. You and sonic have the same alignment given the masonry.

Lets say he dies and is only kill as you killed no one. Town gets no new info other than vanshed is dead and not scum. Technically no one vouches for vanshed so this is slightly good info though not as good as finding 2 townies in you and sonic

Let's say their are 2 deaths at night, vanshed and someone else. This means vanshed went to scum guyett and scum killed someone else. This is why I'm asking you not to kill tonight as us seeing 2 deaths means you could be scum while us seeing 1 only or seeing vanshed live will give us much more solid info.

Do you disagree?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #432 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by PokerFace »

wgerts, you should ask bulge if your role would find a gun on a 1 shot cop. The meta I'm used to, would have you not find a gun on a cop, but bulge may be going by another meta so you should ask to be sure

If going to a cop would result in finding a gun, then its best you check someone other than gameplay in order to guarantee us better results

Look at it like this, let say you find a gun on gameplay and bulge says cops would have guns. Have you determined gameplay is a town cop or scum? No you haven't gained anything. Meanwhile finding no gun or a gun on sonic, fuzzy, or myself would be something that would actually help the town
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #446 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Until you or sonic explain your additional knowledge, or we see a flip that X was killed by werewolves or shredded by werewolves or whatever, I see no reason to believe in werewolves.

I myself ran a bastard game where I lied to the players.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=11067
I gave them reason to believe there was a cult in the game and there was no cult
Charter's role was "Killer Cult Cop" but since there was no cult and he was insane, he was an overhyped vig

You killing gameplay could confuse any results vanshed could give us so i still advice you do not do it

Vanshed lives, we get info on 2 people you and sonic
Vanshed is only death, we get info that vanshed was town
Vanshed and other die, we get info that vanshed was town and found a scum. And if you say you killed someone thats going to confuse things

Do you disagree? If you do not disagree and that last one occurs I will want you lynched

Either explain how this math is wrong, explain your werewolf info, or do not kill
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #453 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

Guyett wrote:Ok the mod got back to me. I asked if my mason partner was confirmed town or just confirmed not mafia. response was the later. I'd like
vanshed to protect
sonic now as my earlier paranoia is back again. The only way to remove sonic while I am alive is by lynch so we should find out if sonic is town before tomorrow.

if sonic is bp, protecting him is pointless
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #455 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

if scum kill vanshed and you kill no one that gives us info on vanshed
if scum kill vanshed and you kill someone then either you are guilty or we have a pseudo guilty on you
if scum kill someone other than vanshed, vanshed lives and you kill no one. we get lots of info too

vanshed checking you could save and inspect 2 players.

how is him checking anyone else and you killing anyone a good or better thing?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #458 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

Is bulge saying you are not mafia and the mason possibility being werewolves in great idea and in the wiki monk note
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mason
the only reasons you believe their are werewolves?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #461 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

Guyett wrote:I asked him if SC is confirmed town or confirmed not mafia, I was extremely explicit about it. SC is confirmed not Mafia.... But he could be SK Mason or WW Mason.
Once
people
started talking about the possibility of WW's in the game I suspected he might be something like WW mason or SK mason.

You do realize sonic was the first to bring this up right?

fuzzy claimed backup X and he said X didn't necessarily mean werewolves
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #462 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

considering what has been claimed so far. I kinda doubt X has been claimed or is in the game

In post 445, Guyett wrote:I want answers from sonic before anything happens.
Any hammer is a scum claim
. My gun might get used tonight, i made a promise about shooting gameplay and i intend on keeping it as he's almost conf scum in my books, you can try convince me to not shoot.

Werewolves are prob in the game, even though it is bastard game there has been enough mention to think they're prob in here. We need to realise that gameplays 1shot cop doesnt clear pokerface as he could be ww.

I fully intend to do that before deadline but as there is some stuff still being sorted, the bold should be considered true until stuff is finished being sorted
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #464 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I'm confused, Fuzzy, why did you post that? What benefit would town get from you dying?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #484 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

who did you check wgeurts and what was the result?

Guyett did you try to shoot or not?

2 scum groups really feels out of the question at this point in the game so sonic should claim why he believes there is werewolves today

fuzzy should say what he is a backup to AFTER sonic claims
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #488 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 484, PokerFace wrote:2 scum groups really feels out of the question at this point in the game so sonic should claim why he believes there is werewolves today

Starting to think you're right, though I'm not entirely sure there isn't a third party.
I don't know...there could be a werewolf, but it doesn't seem likely now. That, or there's 4 scum left and town is fucked.

0 kills n1 + 1 kill n2 =/= 3 killing entities (vig, mafia, werewolf)

either we got vig, scum or only scum

also something I just realize. If we did have 2 enemy scum groups as fuzzy just stated. Town would be screwed, so sonic do you still believe there to be werewolves? Cause if you did, you should have claimed yesterday. Please claim werewolf stuff and say why we had to wait for today
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #489 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

Guyett expressed concern about sonic being a werewolf yesterday

Sonic, do you think guyett could be a werewolf?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #493 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:56 am

Post by PokerFace »

Not hammering. I am not scum with someone on the wagon

Any reason you not counter claim gameplay's cop yesterday sonic?

him neighbor cop and you mason cop seems like something I would not expect
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #494 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

hmm

Fuzzy is either inspect immune or town
I am either inspect immune or town

Me and fuzzy can't be scum together as scum would not have 2 of those
My last post make me not scum with wguerts, sonic, or guy as I did not hammer

An interesting plan just popped into my head. It is open the full criticism

Fuzzy should claims to see if what he says counters sonic

The following is something that just popped into my head and is completely open to criticism. What if we lynch sonic. If he is scum then guy shoots gameplay? If sonic is scum then guy shoots no one. Comments?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #495 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 494, PokerFace wrote:Me and fuzzy can't be scum together as scum would not have 2 of those
My last post make me not scum with wguerts, sonic,
fuzzy,
or guy as I did not hammer

fixed
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #496 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 494, PokerFace wrote:The following is something that just popped into my head and is completely open to criticism. What if we lynch sonic. If he is
town
then guy shoots gameplay? If sonic is scum then guy shoots no one. Comments?

FTFY

derp i should not post while at work
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #498 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

no, how did you get that out of there? did I make some other typo?

either i am scum with gamplay or I am scum with no one. And if gameplay flips scum
neighbor
then i am confirmed town
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #499 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

Question for gameplay that I will ask in thread here instead of neighbor thread. Night 1 you had bad internet that you mentioned in the game. Why didn't you post night 2?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #502 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

Oh you are right, I didn't think of it that way

any comment on my idea of lynch sonic shoot gameplay? Its an idea i got at work so there may be a whole in it
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #506 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

Guyett wrote:Lynch the person who the cop is calling scum ahead of the cop, means the cop might get another investigation done

good point

problem if sonic is scum lying we can't get rid of him either way

problem is if fuzzy is scum then he is inspect immune
problem is if I was scum then I'd be inspect immune

@sonic, any chance you think guyett is werewolf?

from my perspective its either you and guy or fuzzy and gameplay

wgeurts is town
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #507 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 505, Guyett wrote:
In post 494, PokerFace wrote:

The following is something that just popped into my head and is completely open to criticism. What if we lynch sonic. If he is town then guy shoots gameplay? If sonic is scum then guy shoots no one. Comments?

This makes me think you might be scum with gameplay tbh

I understand that reaction and don't blame you

thing is I am still telling you to kill gameplay in the event sonic is town. And if gameplay flipped scum NOT neighbor, I'd be screwed
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #509 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

yesterday i said there was no inspect immune and no werewolves

I believe i was right about the werewolves but basically we have one of 3 possibilities now

guy+sonic=scum
gameplay+fuzzy=scum
gameplay+me=scum

either one of fuzzy or me is investigation immune or its you and sonic

I have noticied a slight flaw in my plan. Scum stopping the kill on gameplay and you enabling a bp gameplay has so I am willing to withdraw that suggestion now
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #511 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:06 am

Post by PokerFace »

ok I need to learn to read the neighbor thread better while at work.

paraphrase to avoid mod killing me, I now think gameplay is scum. in our area he says he got a result last night guyett = not mafia

wgeurts found a gun on guyett, and gameplay says guyett is not mafia. Guyett can't be inspect immune given wguerts check worked. So gameplay is saying him and guy are town. Both of those things can't be true together. Its gameplay and fuzzy

Do you guys agree there is only 1 scum group? If so we lynch gameplay.

If you think there is more than 1 scum group we should no lynch, so scum crosskill
Prisoner's Gambit
and guyett should shoot gameplay tonight
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #520 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 515, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 511, PokerFace wrote:guyett = not mafia

thats why we're masons

any 3 year old knows this

gameplay is just repeating whatever guyett said because he is a fake scum cop

lets lynch him hurry

actually when he said he could make another check I wanted him to go to you, given guy's slight suspicions of you and guy wanting someone to check sonic

I figured wgeurts was gonna check me or fuzzy last night because wgeurts said "I hope we get info on sonic" somewhere late day 2. "Hope" kinda told me he was not going to sonic

And I figured since vanshed was checking guy and wguerts already had, a 3rd guy checking guyett would have been dumb. No idea why game did not listen and go visit sonic. If game is scum that would explain a lot

@Sonic, do you think both mafia and werewolf are in the game? Did you change your mind and if so why?
How did you feel about guyett during day 2? did any of his actions then or during day 1 make you think he was scum?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #523 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by PokerFace »

There's a part of me that wants to hammer someone i think is scum. Especially since there is no worse feeling than replacing scum that can't win of is loosing. I never liked that burden and don't want to give that burden to others

Only thing that gives me pause is possibility of there being 2 scum groups. And if there are, then the right call is no lynch while guyett shoots gameplay. And since scum must cross kill or no side is going to win, because 2 scum groups now would be prisoners scenario

sorry if this question makes you feel a burden, but...

@wguerts,
you are someone whose logic i trust and believe to be town. In my shoes what would you do? What do you think is the right call?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #524 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 522, fuzzybutternut wrote:This game's going to get really good tomorrow..
I'm kind of excited.

what makes you say this?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #527 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Yes his avy has changed but I wouldn't expect a mod to change an avy just for one game

At the moment I think you are scum with gameplay by POE and the possibility of guy and sonic also being scum is only thing worrying me. I really want sonic, guy and gameplay to post. Why is it always the least active people that you want to post slow the game down :(

Any chance bulge will keep gameplay in the game? If gameplay is scum I'd hate to be the guy to replace him

In post 525, fuzzybutternut wrote:
jUIAUF(*ASUfiahf89aufaiafja897fa90sf8&Afu*(SAfy8(ASUF87dsaufaosf9a8f

did bulge edit that into your post, fuzzy?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #529 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Do you think I am town or scum?

Do you think both sonic and gameplay are scum together, how would that be possible?

or do you see some other pairings?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #539 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

fuzzy's logic is looking fuzzy

I'm about to be confirmed town by the logic I gave earlier when gameplay flips neighbor, so I probably won't be alive tomorrow.

Reads town to scum
wguerts
guyett
sonic
fuzz

go town!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #548 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Guyett why did you not kill last night? I ask only out of curiosity as I know you are town. See logic here
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6329435
cop found him not mafia. gunsmith found him to have a gun. So he is town vig

Its pretty obvious its sonic and fuzzy at this point. Vanshed blocked fuzzy night 1. Can anyone else explain why there was no kill night 1? Vanshed obv stopped it.

It probably doesn't matter, but what result did you get wguerts?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #553 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 550, fuzzybutternut wrote:Why do you refuse to believe that someone is lying?

Are you scum?

I am not refusing anything

vanshed is town. he claimed he blocked you night 1. There was no kill night 1. Its open and shut. He stopped your kill. How else was there no kill night 1?

guyett and I am both confirmed. See logic from yesterday. And wguerts is confirmed to as he found a gun on guyett
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #556 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 552, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 408, Vanshed wrote:Yeah, 'm gong to go wth havng massclam happentoday , you can hav the start of mne, even though t wll mean can no longer test the mason clam honestly.
have a weak modfer, vsted fuzzy nght 1 and survved. (he was chosen due to me not beng able to get onlne durng twlght to leave a crumb n case ded nght 1, so my vote hstory was all could use.)
Hence why game would be broken f one of your neghbourhood wasn't scum.

probably would have targetted wgeurts had been on durng twlght as ddn't lke hs hammer.

This post clears me, btw.

No it does not

In post 448, Vanshed wrote:
In post 445, Guyett wrote:
Werewolves are prob in the game, even though it is bastard game there has been enough mention to think they're prob in here. We need to realise that gameplays 1shot cop doesnt clear pokerface as he could be ww.

Not even clear on cop stature f we're aganst mafa ether, wth 3 knd of nvestgatve roles clamed today and fake-gulty clams already for two of them,
wouldn't be surprsed to see a godfather. There's also a posblty of my weakness workng wth how they appear, as that s an opton on the wk page,
but don't thnk that would be the case.

weak

"Some mods have the Weak modifier apply if the target appears as anti-Town, instead of if the target is anti-Town, so targeting a Miller would result in death while targeting a Godfather would not."
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #557 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

nice simul postings there :)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #563 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Well I'm not sure he will answer as it does kinda decide the game but if you want me to do it

@bulge, if a weak role went to a gf or otherwise investigation immune player, would the weak role live?

also fuzzy I have a trump card that confirms you are the scum. Can you guess why there was no kill last night?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #571 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I said I was neighbor with gameplay. I never said that was my entire role.

I have been targetting wguerts since night 1 as his gunsmith claim was obv town. I'm also a doctor

Read through my posts, the breadcrumbs are blatantly obvious. I thought I stopped the night 1 kill and the first thing I post day 2.
"wguerts is town". Turns out I just prevented last nights kill. I know wguerts to be town and guyett is to. And as I explain the kill last night. that just leaves you and sonic
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #572 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 566, Guyett wrote:if you are so sure fuzzy is scum why no vote?

you asking me to vote sonic or fuzzy

sonic is the lynch today

I'm giving wguerts the opportunity to post should he need to. After all I know him to be town
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #576 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 575, fuzzybutternut wrote:Oh my fucking god.

You are
WRONG.

Just admit it and stop acting like you're always fucking right.

I've gone an ENTIRE GAME thinking someone was town because my role made me think they were and I LOST.

Doctors DO NOT stop night kills unless you're targeting the person who is getting killed. You doc'ing Wgeurts DOES NOT CLEAR HIM.

P-Edit: I don't know, Guyett. Something's not right and I can't figure it out.

Had scum killed any townie the game would be over and they would have won. So someone prevented the kill. And the player he targeted is town as scum would not kill themselves

What's not to get?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #578 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 577, fuzzybutternut wrote:Oh.
I'm sorry.
I forgot this was a standard game where the setup was publicly known.

Oh wait. That's right.

It's not

For all you know, there's only one mafia.
Which makes more sense than anything else.

if thats the case then sonic is the scum

I doubt its the case as sonic wouldn't fake claim cop to get 1 lynch unless he was certain his side would win the next day. 1 scum couldn't win if only 4 people were alive the next day. I made a save 3town>2scum so game continued

If I didn't stop the kill, what did?
who is scum if not you and sonic?

Side note: I apologize if I am coming off as a dick. I respect you as a player. You guys did well to get as far as you did. I am not always right. And if I come off that way, I apologize. Its difficult to control one's adrenaline sometimes
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #583 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 579, fuzzybutternut wrote:We lynch sonic today and come back with 3-4 players tomorrow.
I feel like town isn't going to win no matter what.
Hell, there might not even BE scum in this game. Who knows.

If you stay on Wgeurts, we can guarantee that he won't die tonight, assuming you're not lying about your role, which I don't think you are.
That leaves either me, you, or Guyett to die IF scum can NK.
It might be possible that they can't.

Then how did vanshed die?

Why would sonic or any scum fakeclaim when he could not win the next day? Another day happens and they are obv dead scum for fakeclaiming

ideal doc strategy in my opinion has always been find a town power role and hug him. If you are asking me to protect wguerts again, I see no reason not to. Afterall sonic would not kill guyett last night as he would be loosing his bpness. Targeting wguerts was the obv choice. Him finding a gun on guyett and guyett saying he has a gun proves wguerts role of gunsmith
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #586 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by PokerFace »

you look like flailing scum fuzzy. Fairly certain vanshed went to guyett and I explained why that was a good idea day 2. he agreed to my plan after all

And if you are going to ask why I did not protect vanshed, well I didn't know him to be town and saving him could possibly infringe on his results.

I made a balsy move calling him weak doc as I didn't want anyone to know i was really a doc. Scum had to kill vanshed
they let him win, we get lots of info
they kill him we get small info
they kill someone else, we get tons of info
scum had to make the choice that did the least damage and kill him

@Vanshed, I apologize for outlining why scum needed to kill you. It was going to help us no matter what, it was just a matter of how much it helped us. Sorry if it seems I used you. You are welcome to yell at me in anyway you see fit at the end of the game if you feel i used you

In post 560, Guyett wrote:
In post 548, PokerFace wrote:Guyett why did you not kill last night? I ask only out of curiosity as I know you are town. See logic here
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6329435
cop found him not mafia. gunsmith found him to have a gun. So he is town vig

Its pretty obvious its sonic and fuzzy at this point. Vanshed blocked fuzzy night 1. Can anyone else explain why there was no kill night 1? Vanshed obv stopped it.

It probably doesn't matter, but what result did you get wguerts?

I didn't shoot as a wrong shot could have ended the game with a scum win

keep doing what you are doing guyett
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #591 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I'm a doctor and a neighbor wguerts

fuzzybutternut wrote:There can only be two scum of the same alignment AT MOST.

We're lynching one scum today, which means a shot tonight WILL NOT end the game. I'm telling you how to fucking win and you're refusing to believe that you're wrong.
AGAIN

I'm so fucking done with you

If scum can kill and guyett kills wrong we loose

btw guyett. before me talking today, you did not know i was doc. If you vigged sonic's buddy, the game would have continued as well. Heck, why didn't you try to do it? You no shoot and scum shoots sucessfully that leads to 4 people, 2 scum to 2 town, town would loose. Either you made a goodkill or nokilled and I got lucky. That was only way we would be here today. And you didn't know about me, so why didn't you try to make the save yourself?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #613 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

fuzzybutternut wrote:PokerFace's ignorance really fucked town, though. I want him to know that.

Pretty sure anyone in my shoes would make same choices I made fuzzy. I was the only reason town got to day 4. If scum sucessfully kiled game would be over, so doc had to have made a save. So I was right about wguerts.

You should have realized it could not be wguerts by that logic and the other logic I gave against your theories day 4 and POEd to guyett since you knew your alignment. Then made an argument against guyett. Masons have same alignment. Guyett didn't make a kill when he should have night 4. Traitor wiki says they are often protected from their brothers. And gain powers of their brothers if they die. Think backup. Also main scum often target their brothers to recruit them. The case was there, you just needed to look for it and not be stuborn on wguerts. Only piece you had that I didn't was knowing your alignment. So you should have seen this case. You still had a chance and had I not made a save, you would have had no chance.

@Fuzzy,
if you are still sore then remember this is a game. Relax and have fun. I'll try to be less stuborn in the future if you will to. I still respect you as a player and wish you well

@wguerts,
how much mafia have you played before? Why you so nice to do all the good things for a wiki about a game you so inexpierenced in?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #617 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 613, PokerFace wrote:Pretty sure anyone in my shoes would make same choices I made fuzzy.

That's not what I'm talking about.
You absolutely refused to believe that you could be wrong and that your logic was flawless. If you would have stepped back and actually realized that you might actually be wrong, we could have won
*. Yet you insisted that I HAD to be scum.

Guyett's claim was stupid. He literally claimed scum and that made absolutely no sense to me
#.

*Explain how you did not do the same day 4

#Explain where you pushed that guyett was scum anywhere through the game
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #619 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

not one of your possibilities says guyett is scum and you just admitted it

@everyone,

you are me, you know yourself to be town and have my role. Its day 4. Who is scum?

you are fuzzy, you know yourself to be town and have fuzzy's role. Its day 5. Who is scum?

My actions
hug wguerts n1-n3
hug guyett n4

I was dead night 4. No kill the doc, no scum that dumb. If guyett is town we need to hold onto a vig shot on the off chance we need it to kill scum as a last resort. Scum must have some inspect imunity so saving wguerts no longer necessary. And saving fuzzy a player with no powers gains nothing
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #620 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

I admit i was stuborn and wrong and you need to do same so we can all go out drinking. I'll buy first round. You will buy second. Guyett will buy third.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #622 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

wgeurts wrote:Sorry for screwing us up with a noob move guys :/

its cool man. you want to cover the 4th round before guyett claims the rest and passes out?

also why you so nice with wiki's?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #624 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

wgeurts wrote:Cover the 4th round?

I am saying game was fun and we should metaphorically drink together

I buy beers for everyone first. Then fuzzy does it. And then guyett does it. And so on
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #626 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

YES!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #635 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

fuzzybutternut wrote:Regardless, it was a fun game and I really enjoyed playing. I was expecting more twists and turns, but it is Normal after all. Either way, I look forward to playing with you all again.

As a side note - Poker, I don't want you to think I have any problems with you as a player or person. I get really heated when people won't listen to me, even when they have no reason to. You're a swell guy, really.

Bulge, any chance of a "A Very Serious Mafia 2 - Now with less Normality?"
I think that could be really fun. :)

Happens to everyone.

I kinda wish i had listened to gameplay more, and I will also pre/in. This was a good second game post my previous retirement

I always get something super useless or super powerful in bastard games. Anything mid strength is boring in bastard games
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #637 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

BOTH!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #643 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

I have been teased with prs and gotten awesome stuff too
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=8001 = nerfed vanilla
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=8780 = tobaconist finder, no tobaconist so i was vanilla
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=11272 = mafioso doctor in a scum group that could not kill
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21569 = awesome bastard role here

shos got worst role in my opinion
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #645 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

If I really had a time machine my 21 year old self could do it but my 30 year old self not so much

I may one day make a udrink variant appropriate for main forums. If I do I'll let you know
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #647 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

Any player is more than welcome to run any game i designed or came up with. If fuzzy or guyett wants to run a udrink marathon or otherwise, they can

Just don't expect peoples livers to be up for it. I don't think most people want to drink everytime they post in any game that lasts days
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #665 (isolation #92) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I was leaning fuzzy scum and when i went to bed last night in real life i slept on guyett possibilty. I woke dead and still leaning fuzzy but didn't think you were impossible. Only that wguerts was impossible.

If it was you, me and fuzzy. I would have voted you since fuzzy scum would not kill wguerts given day 4

if it was you, me, wguerts I would have voted you cause i knew it weren't wguerts

if it was me, you, fuzzy, and wguerts i would have been much more susepotable to fuzzy being town as he could then be right about mafia not being able to kill. Which would mean vanshed going to you killed vanshed

Killing me was smart guyett
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #666 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 619, PokerFace wrote:
you are me, you know yourself to be town and have my role. Its day 4. Who is scum?
You also know vanshed targetted fuzzy nght 1 and take a guess as to hm targetted guyett nght 2. You see hs flp.
Guyett and Sonc are scum. (please explan how you managed to stll have the town-read on guyett there)[/quote]
guyett said scum have day talk. Me and gameplay have day talk. scum gonna admit they have day talk? Nope

Also I thought scum killed you at night. Weak doctor only kill =/= their target scum. There would need to be 2 kills

Also I was a doctor neighbored with a cop. Sonic claimed bulletproof cop. Him and gameplay not much different in roles. And gameplay said he was 1 shot and then changed to multishot in the neighbor thread. Thats an untrustworthy move lieing to your neighbor
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #668 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 666, PokerFace wrote:
In post 619, PokerFace wrote:
You also know vanshed targetted fuzzy nght 1 and take a guess as to hm targetted guyett nght 2. You see hs flp.
Guyett and Sonc are scum. (please explan how you managed to stll have the town-read on guyett there)

guyett said scum have day talk. Me and gameplay have day talk. scum gonna admit they have day talk? Nope

Also I thought scum killed you at night. Weak doctor only kill =/= their target scum. There would need to be 2 kills

Also I was a doctor neighbored with a cop. Sonic claimed bulletproof cop. Him and gameplay not much different in roles. And gameplay said he was 1 shot and then changed to multishot in the neighbor thread. Thats an untrustworthy move lieing to your neighbor

Also note i did not vote that day. read the neighbor thread. I was leaning toward lynch sonic, shoot gamplay. Only thing that made me hesitate was gameplay not checking who i told him to check.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #669 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

wow theres some heavy quote tag failing there, but i believ you should know who is who
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #670 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

gameplay targeted guyett. got inocent and wguerts found a gun.
you targeted fuzzy and lived

guyett has 2 apposing inspect results. So he is not investigation imune. So he is innocent with a gun = vig
Is there a scenario where a weak guy lives on scum. Yes there is. You said so yourself
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #671 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 670, PokerFace wrote:gameplay targeted guyett. got not mafia and wguerts found a gun.

guyett has 2 apposing inspect results. So he is not investigation imune. So he is innocent with a gun = vig
Is there a scenario where a weak guy lives on scum. Yes there is. You said so yourself

fixed
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #672 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 671, PokerFace wrote:
In post 670, PokerFace wrote:gameplay targeted guyett. got not mafia and wguerts found a gun.

guyett has 2 apposing inspect results. So he is not investigation imune. So he is not mafia with a gun = vig

fixed

also a werewolf with a gun still feels very wierd. How does he hold that gun, seriously?

Also I have been a vig that beat people up. So vigs don't always have guns. So seriously gunsmith didn't need to find a gun there
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #676 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

I was dead at the same time as the sonic flip when you think about it so couldn't give my thoughts in thread on it. When I play doc, I consider all players to be town and protect who has the most valuable role at the time. Hence why I hugged wguerts all game until it was obvious he couldn't find scum so i hugged the only remaining power claimer

neighbor cop that only found flubber to be mafia, he would read everyone else to be town (t
+1
)
neighbor doc
vanilla townie
Town miller
backup bulletproof Joat. gives validity to sonic and guyet with their bulletproof associations
Weak RB. I really like this role idea. Moment it stops a kill its dead
Town Gunsmith would find guns on guyett and flubber and sonic if guyett died

Scum not told they teammates but can night talk and figure it out. Both got some imunity to inspects. One must make all kills before other can start doing it

Looking at setup as a hole, both sides feel crippled. I'm only person that got a descent non screwed with at all role. But game still feels a little scum sided

Was fun as hell though so would play again as fun factor more important than balance
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #677 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

I originally was gonna try to do some balance math with the t+1-2 but gave up on it and forgot to delete that. So please ignore that

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”