Micro 407: Jurassic Park Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Mod - I'm V/LA, emphasis on the LA because my ISP has shut down in my area temporarily. Not sure how long it will last

>>Noted<<
Last edited by ArcAngel9 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Post by Mathdino »

UNVOTE: BBT
obv reasons.

Think you can be back before the deadline, BBT? Have you read the thread?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:53 pm

I've had a quick skim yeah.

I'm at Uni right now, if I get some free time I'll read it thoroughly and try to post as well
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:10 am

In post 583, Grib wrote:
Oh, and he's also using a scumread's reasoning to back up his explanation for voting me. In fact, he does this multiple times. So there's that.

I'm not sure what your point is here. Are you saying that because I am scum-reading someone that everything they say is wrong and irrelevant? Are you saying that because I think he is scum, I must be right, and therefore he cannot make any good points/provide good arguments?

Because if that's not what you're saying, I'd like to know what you actually mean. If that is what you're saying, I hope you can see the mistakes you're making.

In post 583, Grib wrote:

In post 567, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Why is that scummy? It's a closed setup, town has less information, so the more we can learn about the setup, the better. Scum already know everything, sans town's PRs, so what's the harm in trying to get a feel for the game itself?

This is a nulltell at best, and that's being generous. Scummy? I don't think so.

I told you why it was scummy. Scum usually know a little but more about the set-up than town. Therefore, scum can manipulate town into certain ways of thinking.

In post 583, Grib wrote:
A blatant lie. Either attack the post with the reasoning I provided (and referred to multiple times, most recently at Mathdino) or give it up.

Show me where you scum-read Scripten before .

In post 583, Grib wrote:
Why does it reek of inside information? Do you disagree with my reasoning? Are you reading my posts? Are you scum? I think you're scum. Please die.

It's a great way for scum to line up lynches. 'Hey, BBT and Scripten are opposite alignments. Let's lynch BBT; BBT flips town, ohhhhh it must be Scripten, let's lynch Scripten; Scripten flips 'town'.' Scum have 2 lynches done and dusted. Scummy.

In post 583, Grib wrote:
Not gonna lie, Beck's play is fucking annoying, and if I live to see toMorrow I don't want to have to deal with Round 2 of his shit tunnel on someone else, but he's likely town and the people who brought his wagon to L-1 needed to be poked. So I threatened to hammer. I'd do it again. In hindsight, I admit I was thinking "if the lynch is between me and him, welp, sucks to suck." It was a moment of weakness.

How does you threatening to hammer 'poke' at the people on the wagon? That doesn't make sense.

In post 583, Grib wrote:
Yes, that's exactly what happened. What of it? I didn't kill him.

You were going to. The intention was there, it was scummy.

In post 583, Grib wrote:
If you look at BBT's ISO, you'll notice he has done very little scumhunting, preferring to votepark someone for one (1) very stupid reason, and pretend to have other scumreads, with whom he'll eventually agree with in order to justify his vote on the singular bad scumread he has.

Pretty sure somebody (Scripten?) accused me of having 'too many' scum-reads. But yeah, you're right, I'm not scum-hunting. At all.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:12 am

I don't get at all.

You have quoted me saying Beck is scummy. And I voted him.

You wanted to vote him because 'he was dumb' and you wanted to 'shut him up'.

What am I missing here?
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:39 am

Post by Beck »

The part where you said I'm anti town and using that to say I'm scummy. Anti town =/= scummy.

Though I wasnt even being anti town.

You want me lynched cause I wouldn't stop trying to lynch scripten, grib wanted to Lynch me cause I wouldn't shut up about trying to lynch scripten. See its the same reason
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:44 am

In post 387, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Beck is anti-town at the
very, very best
and scummy at worst.

I just don't understand his approach in this game and I've had enough now.

OK, so this is the post we're going to focus on? Despite me stating numerous times that I found Beck scummy. OK.

Please note the bold. Tell me what you think that implies. If you can't infer what it means, I'll tell you.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:49 am

Post by Beck »

You find me "scummy" for something that isn't scummy. You attack grib for basically the same reason
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:52 am

Wow.

It was the same issue, correct. I said I found you scummy, Grib said he found you dumb. I don't know what else I can say.

I'm being scum-read for my read changing on Beck? That's insane. Reads change all the time. There is a thought progression in all of my posts, read through my posts in context instead of just my ISO and it's clear to see.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Beck »

In post 555, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Because Beck claimed VT.

I am almost certain scum would not claim VT when they could claim pretty much anything they like.

This posts also implies you weren't really scum reading me, if you were me claiming VT means nothing cause I dont think you are that naive.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:25 am

It implies I don't think scum would claim VT in this game.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Beck »

But that means your scum read on me wasn't genuine...

Like I said, I don't think you are naive enough to think scum won't claim VT. I always claim VT as scum, I'm not a good enough liar to pull off fake claims. I have seen plenty other scum claim VT also.

Not to mention your read change on me came completly out of the blue to begin with. You were calling me town and all of a sudden you call me anti town/scummy when I did nothing different.

Its all suspect and your scum read was based on bullshit anyway.

I'm ready to hammer if someone puts you back atbl-1
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 517, Mathdino wrote:
In post 514, Majiffy wrote:Insanity is probably SK if we have one fyi.

What makes you say that?

General gameplay fits SK more than groupscum. Funny that you're the one questioning this, I have you down as probable SK if Insanity isn't.

In post 535, Pine wrote:

Have a half dozen or so Mafia points for this. SK hunting before we have evidence one is one of my favorite scum tells

1) It's a shit tell.
2) I'm voting Beck, not Insanity.
3) It was in direct response to an earlier post.

In post 538, insanity018 wrote:

There is a tell that the first person to SK hunt is actually the SK...

One calls me scum, one calls me SK...

Make up your mind, folks. Or maybe stop relying on shit tells.

I bet you think Amished is useful, too!

In post 564, insanity018 wrote:particularly if he though Beck was dumb instead of town

omfgz guise a scumslipz!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!one

In post 566, Mathdino wrote:My flavour provides a (semi) logical reason for why I'm a carnivore yet town. I think it's possible the more, ah, antagonistic dinosaurs are going to be the scum. Maybe people could paraphrase or quote a bit of their flavour paragraph as well
(@mod: if that's not against the rules).

You know what's really pro-town? Telling scum what you're going to be looking for in the claims before everyone claims.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Grib »

Okay, sure, I'm ready for Round 2.

Spoiler: BBT responses
In post 603, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not sure what your point is here. Are you saying that because I am scum-reading someone that everything they say is wrong and irrelevant? Are you saying that because I think he is scum, I must be right, and therefore he cannot make any good points/provide good arguments?

Because if that's not what you're saying, I'd like to know what you actually mean. If that is what you're saying, I hope you can see the mistakes you're making.

I'm saying you should, at the very least, take what they say with a grain of salt. You don't have any paranoia in regards to that, because your scumread on Pine is a complete fabrication.

In post 603, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I told you why it was scummy. Scum usually know a little but more about the set-up than town. Therefore, scum can manipulate town into certain ways of thinking.

That's the game. What the hell is "usually?" Scum always know more. Does that mean setup speculation is always scummy?

In post 603, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Show me where you scum-read Scripten before .

Who said I scumread him? Ever? I certainly didn't say that. What I did say is that I didn't have a strong read on him one way or the other and wouldn't have minded lynching him in case it cleared you. I already wrote the post, I'm not going to sit here and read it to you.

In post 603, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It's a great way for scum to line up lynches. 'Hey, BBT and Scripten are opposite alignments. Let's lynch BBT; BBT flips town, ohhhhh it must be Scripten, let's lynch Scripten; Scripten flips 'town'.' Scum have 2 lynches done and dusted. Scummy.

But Scripten has a provable role (or so he says). So that point doesn't really work here.

And you're not necessarily opposite alignments. I just believe you're not knowingly on the same team.

In post 603, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:How does you threatening to hammer 'poke' at the people on the wagon? That doesn't make sense.

It pokes everyone, really, but especially the people on the wagon, because they need to decide whether or not they really want to lynch the person they're voting for.

In post 603, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
You were going to [lynch Beck]. The intention was there, it was scummy.

Hey guys, who can tell me what's wrong with the above sentence? Hint: .

In post 603, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Pretty sure somebody (Scripten?) accused me of having 'too many' scum-reads. But yeah, you're right, I'm not scum-hunting. At all.

Thank you for admitting it.

In post 604, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't get at all.

It's okay, we can walk through it together.

In post 604, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You have quoted me saying Beck is scummy. And I voted him.

Yes.

In post 604, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You wanted to vote him because 'he was dumb' and you wanted to 'shut him up'.

Yes.

In post 604, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What am I missing here?

You voted a townread because he was being antitown, not because you think he's scum (although if you think he actually is, feel free to say so, with reasons besides "antitown"). I threatened to hammer him for the same reason. This is one of the reasons you're scumreading me, and it's bullshit. That's what is all about.

In post 606, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 387, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Beck is anti-town at the
very, very best
and scummy at worst.

I just don't understand his approach in this game and I've had enough now.

OK, so this is the post we're going to focus on? Despite me stating numerous times that I found Beck scummy. OK.

Please note the bold. Tell me what you think that implies. If you can't infer what it means, I'll tell you.

We're focusing on a lot of scummy shit you've done. This is but one cog in the machine.

Do you think he's scum? Take a stance, you little scumbag.

In post 608, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Wow.

It was the same issue, correct. I said I found you scummy, Grib said he found you dumb. I don't know what else I can say.

I'm being scum-read for my read changing on Beck? That's insane. Reads change all the time. There is a thought progression in all of my posts, read through my posts in context instead of just my ISO and it's clear to see.

I'll ask again, for emphasis, because I know you need a little push to actually get things done.

Is Beck scum? Why or why not?

For the record, you did state at one point that Beck was scummier than me, despite my supposed scumslip. I don't know how anyone can be scummier than what you perceive to be confirmed scum, but maybe that's just me.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:49 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE COUNT - 1.10
Scripten-

BlueBloodedToffee-
Grib, , Beck
Grib-
Scripten Pine, BlueBloodedToffee
Beck-
FinnLaw, Majiffy
Pine-

FinnLaw-

Majiffy-
insanity018,

Not Voting

Mathdino,

With 9 alive it takes 5 for a lynch and 4 for no lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2014-11-05 09:36:00)

insanity018 is on V/LA until October, 31 2014.
BlueBloodedToffee is on V/LA for an unspecified period. He will receive a max of 72 hours break(he will not be prodded during this period). However he will need confirm his activity status after 72 hours.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Beck »

In post 611, Beck wrote:I'm ready to hammer if someone puts you back atbl-1

ha ha I forgot I was already voting you
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:05 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Dinosaur Facts:

Do you know that Pteranodon is more bird than dinosauria. Pteranodon is known as largest bird that ever lived. It grew to be about 6 feet long and had a 25-foot wingspan. If you were born in Triassic, Jurassic & Creataceous period..You might have got snatched away!!

I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Majiffy »

AA9 not to hurt your feelings but some of these facts you're getting are just plain incorrect.

There were at least 4 or 5 pterosaurs bigger than the Pteranodon, and Humans & Dinosaurs were separated by at least 62 million years, to start.

>>
Pterosaurs had a wide range of sizes, with wingspans ranging from 250 mm (10 in) at their smallest,[41] to 10–11 m (33–36 ft) at their largest
I am going by the fact that nobody are really certain about anything about these creatures. these are few facts will probably not true at some piont later or based on recent studies. And these are for fun only not educational purposes. But thanks for pointing that. Next time il l ll be more careful in what i post
<<
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Mathdino »

@Mod: I used to be obsessed with dinosaurs as a kid. Birds ARE dinosaurs. They are literally dinosaurs. Pterosaurs are just reptiles that split from dinosaurs in pre to early Triassic. Also, Pteranodon had nowhere near the skeletal structure to pick up a human like in Jurassic Park; those were genetically modified pterosaurs created for entertainment but locked up because they were more dangerous than the park thought. Majiffy inspired me to be a stickler about this :)
. ANYWAY.

Not really much to say on BBT past what Beck and Grib did while I was gone. I'm sold on him.
VOTE: BBT

@Majiffy: Partially out of curiosity, what're your thoughts on the BBT vs Beck tango?

Beck, you can go ahead and declare intent whenever.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Wow. You guys know far more than me about Dinosaurs. So Happy learning Me!!! :P
Please feel free to let me know if the facts i am posting are misleading..am happy to modify them :) I am in love with these fascinating creatures :)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Wow okay I'm dumb. BBT was never at L-1, I assumed Pine was voting him.

Atm it looks like it'll just take Pine and insanity to vote and end the day.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:50 am

Post by Beck »

I'm surprised pine isn't voting bbt
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Grib »

I'm surprised no one is really posting.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:28 am

Post by Beck »

It means we are about to Lynch scum
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:41 am

In post 611, Beck wrote:But that means your scum read on me wasn't genuine...

Like I said, I don't think you are naive enough to think scum won't claim VT. I always claim VT as scum, I'm not a good enough liar to pull off fake claims. I have seen plenty other scum claim VT also.

Not to mention your read change on me came completly out of the blue to begin with. You were calling me town and all of a sudden you call me anti town/scummy when I did nothing different.

Its all suspect and your scum read was based on bullshit anyway.

I'm ready to hammer if someone puts you back atbl-1

Why does it mean my scum-read on you wasn't genuine if I believed your VT claim. That's ridiculous.

There is nothing left for me to say on this. I thought you were town initially, when you continued to push for Scripten's lynch even though he soft-claimed a PR and said he can prove it; that's when you become scummy. You continued to keep pushing, so I voted for you.

It was the continuation of your actions that made you scummy. I can't be clearer about that.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”