Why is there such a high supply of mods?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 18, Psyche wrote:i wanna be why people are having fun

this.

i love modding because i like being able to give something to people that they'll enjoy. it makes me happy to see that.

plus:
- i get first hand meta, knowing what a person is from the beginning and how they act/react
- i get to meet new people and get to know them through the game - people i may not have run into otherwise
- i get to see how a person chooses to use a particular action, in a way that perhaps i never would have thought of
- i get to be involved in the game without having to be the cause or target of frustration or animosity (as long as i dont fuck up!)
- i get the chance to ensure mod errors/quirks that i personally don't like don't happen
- i get to subject people to my insanely terrible writing and be creative and have fun with pictures and stuff without having to be scumread :P
- i love coming up with setups and seeing what someone does with it.

and in the end, i think, if i do a good enough job, then i'll maybe make some new friends to look forward to playing with :]

for newbies, which i want to start modding a lot more of, i really like having the chance to be involved in a person's first experience on the site. i love it here and i wish more people would sign up. if i can have an effect on a person's decision to stay here, that's just awesome.
Art is cool.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”