Open 577: Hope Plus One! (GAME OVER - SCUM WIN)

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

/confirm
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Aneninen »

And I'm this pigeon:

Can I join that town block? Everyone knows that pigeons can be found in every town. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Coo-coo!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #160 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'll catch up soon.
However, I've been looking into the game every now and then. I thought it was obvious that I'd been joking in my post about "joining the town block".
Mostly because so far I've seen the following: town blocks are either forming themselves in a kind of natural way or they aren't forming at all.
I don't think a town block which consists of players who want to join would be a good idea. We should try to get our own reads. After all, the only player whom we can trust are – ourselves.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #176 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 33, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:^Lol, it looks like we have our first target. Voting blocs are fun, and in the past have given me great results in games. Have you ever been in one?

Can you provide a link for that?
As I said before, I thought it was a joke.

I've read lots of things on the Wiki but I've never read that page before. I daresay, I absolutely agree with it.

In post 63, Cane + Able wrote:
Scum tends to pay attention to pre/early game happenings for scheming and reputation building purposes.
Town doesn't have much to do pre-game and may miss out on details.

Unless they're miming their own townplay.

In post 78, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I'm actually policy lynching mathdino because he annoys the living shit out of me and others
vote: Mathdino

So far he hasn't annoyed me.

As for the Cane+Able / Mathdino topic: I don't know what to think. None of them appears to be scummier than the other one(s).

Pastro's was contentless.

I liked Acryon's . I mostly agree with those things.
The same goes for Gravity's part and for Copper's catchup in too. These three players are giving me town wibes now.

Texcat: get used to pigeons ^_^ do you want another one?

In post 139, acryon wrote:His ban actually makes him look really really scummy, because the way he was posting elsewhere on the site and the character it showed seems, to me, to line up perfectly with his posts being mafia this game. This sucks, because that's not how I like to win games, but I think it's actually really likely he is scum.

I think that ban is a null. Someone was banned in my very first Newbie and that slot flipped town later.

________

I know it hasn't been a strong catchup.
But, despite of the sheer amount of posts, there were very few topics.
Also, I'm very tired and I must have missed things.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #213 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 191, notreallygood wrote:For Aneninen, I'd like him to elaborate his comments. For example, why were Pastro's posts contentless? Which part did you agree with post 123?

Where was the content in Pastro's posts? You too posted that he's null.
As for : town blocks are terrible (if they're not forming themselves "naturally"). BWMS might have townslipped, but it's a minor one, though. (It can be faked too.) So, it was over-reacted by some. Policy Lynches are bad.
Any other questions?

@Rudolph.
Here are my town games:

Spoiler:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=58001 – my first Newbie. I was terrible on Day1, bad on Day2. I literally solved the game by Day3 but noone cared because of my first two Days.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=58191 – I loved this one. We were good but the scums were better. That's Mafia. ^_^
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=58243 – if there were a Worst Town Performance Award, I'd nominate myself with this game. Most probably I'd win.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58816 – a kind of okay performance here. I was slow-moving but fortunately, Bert finished my half-baked case and won the game for us.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=58767 – I replaced into a terrible slot, 100% misread the whole setup, but in the end I managed to turn everything to my advantage!

I have two abandoned games too but I don't think they'd tell you much.

I'd eagerly show you my scum games if I had any. But nothing, null, zilch. Ask me a year later or something like that, random f-cks me all the time.

Why did you ask Acryon and me anyway?

In post 210, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:To answer your questions, I think the three are town. I think I would feel better if people like Copper stopped using out-of-date 'scumtells' such as IIOA, but that's a minor pet peeve.

Am I the only one who thinks that it's strange to get so solid reads so early?

In post 212, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:IIoA hasn't been a valid scumtell in years. Nor has anything on the wiki been a scumtell for a long time, either. It's a cycle: Certain scummy actions become more popular among scum. It gets documented, either on the wiki or elsewhere. The scummy action will decline in use, because it is known and scum wouldn't want to be caught using it.

Huh? I disagree.
First of all, scums don't do everything
intentionally
. Second, I simply don't believe in things like "scum fashion". If that existed, it would be very easy to catch scums, wouldn't it?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 214, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:Hi Aneninen! Can I call you 'Anen' for short?

Many other players do that. And many misspells my name. I don't really care. However, once someone called me "question mark hallway thingy", now
that
was funny.

In post 214, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:
Regarding your most recent posts, you sound shy. You shouldn't be too hard on yourself with your playstyle. I'm sure it's fine! :D As for why I asked, I asked you and Acryon specifically because I find you two the hardest to read in this game. I don't know why; that's my fallacy as a human being.

A piece of information: I'm too slow in most of my games. This means, it's no surprise that I've produced very little useful content so far.

In post 214, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:
Aneninen wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that it's strange to get so solid reads so early?

Why do you think it's strange to have townreads early?

In such an early phase I mostly use only could-s, may-s and might-s...
________

As for my reads.

C+A produces zillions of posts. They don't give me scum vibes, because of, I don't know, the sheer amount of information they give away. Plus intuition. Though, I must admit, that big wall was a TL;DR for me.

Mathdino is similar to C+A. Somehow he seems to be a bit more nervous than C+A but, that may come from a townie too.

Constantine has produced less content than it has seemed. I've just ISOed him and I'm trying to "Missmarple" him. Well, "MissMarple-ing" is a concept of mine: I've seen Player X in a game, who flipped alignment A. If Player Y has quite similar posts, similar style, and they give me the same vibes as Player X, Player Y could have the same alignment. In this case, my problem is the following: he resembles me to
two
players. One of those was scum and the other was town. I need more info here.

Acryon's start was good, but I didn't like . Being banned is not an alignment tell at all! Also, I don't know what to think about his list in . It might be only my intuition but something's not okay here.

Copper may be town. I've posted about him before.

Rudolph, are you an alt of someone else? Have you played Mafia on another site before? I need these pieces of info for reading.

NRG's scumhunting seems to be genuine, he may be town.

BMWS's "hydra-slip" might have been town-slip but apart from that, there is very little content here... however, he's dormant until someone pokes him. No scumhunting at all and I don't like that.

Gravity has not too many posts but I can see nothing scummy here. By the way, he's "MissMarple-town-positive" now.

Texcat is pretty much null. So is CultivationTheory.

In theory, Newbie would be the same but she has been active elsewhere on this site while she's done nothing here. I don't like this at all and I think it is worth a vote. Let's see what happens.

VOTE: Newbie

In general, I think the scums are trying to "fly under the radar", especially since C+A and Mathdino has filled the thread with themselves. It's so easy to hide in a situation like this, so easy...
By the way, am I the only one who thinks that the "outfit" of the game changed somewhere about Page8...?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #290 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

Oh Whut!
What was happening here while I was learning?!

In post 233, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
The only thing stopping me from voting Anen is that he is absolutely 100% right about Newbie.

That doesn't make sense at all! If you think I'm scum, you should explain why.

In post 235, copper223 wrote:Pressure on newbie is not a bad idea but it may also be a way to mask any real scumhunting on your side, as long as you keep posting reads I'm fine with it.

You're right.
However, I'm always paranoid with early-lurkers. If the scums do nothing, the townies start fighting each other and as soon as it escalates, the scums don't have do anything for a long time. It's a natural phenomenon, since we known only our alignmnet. (That was the short form of my "Vacuum Activity Theory".)

@Rudolph: lololololololol for the quote in ^_^

In post 238, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
Aneinen is my main scum read. Probably because he reminds me of myself as scum. 1
I'm holding back my vote on him because newbie is being inactive. 2
:dead:
I would rather have newbie replace out than PL'ing her
:dead:3

(1) Well, that case was gross. ^_^
(2) So. You're scumreading me but you're voting for Mathdino because Newbie is inactive. How on Gods' Green Earth makes this sense?
(3) I've
never
told that I'd like to policy lynch her! You're misrepresenting me.

In post 241, Newbie wrote:Yeah. I think I should get replaced out. I'm just not into it. Sorry to the game mod if my actions are coming off rude. I don't mean it that way.

Am I the only one who thinks it's
very strange
that she's just shown up right after she was voted, while she'd been inactive before? Regardless of she's getting replaced out, this was very scummy.

In post 245, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:No one is doing self-meta recently, Constantine.

I think he either haven't read the thread or he's misrepresenting us. I indeed did a self-meta because Rudolph had asked for it. If someone asks a question, I give an answer. Yeah, I must have a really annoying gamestyle, wftlmao.

In post 252, copper223 wrote:It's not a PL
if she is active onsite and lurking here
, that's a possible scumtell for me. Now is she the best lynch town can come up with today? I hope not.

That's why it's NOT a policy vote from me. And not only Copper noticed that it wouldn't be a policy lynch at all. (Especially because Newbie posted right after she had voted – I added this.)

In post 264, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:It's going to be one of those games, is it?
Well, fuck you all. You're obviously not all capable of civil and lighthearted gameplay.
Seriously, you all act like mafia nazis. This is a game I play to make friends and have fun.
Does the word "Game" get lost on all of you?
/Replacing out. See me when MD and other dipshit dominating players are gone.

Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOP!

You needn't replace out. You must deal with the shyt you've just made.

Okay, I'm trying to handle this in a constructive way. Mathdino, are you saying that a gameplay like this is normal from Constantine?

In post 273, acryon wrote:
@Everyone:
Let's be civil. If you're town, let's be civil and scum-hunt, not hunt after people we don't like and push them out of the game. If you're scum, be civil and let us lynch you.

^_^ Goodposting.
Who's scum, Acryon?

In post 282, Cane + Able wrote:
In post 281, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:My god, thank you!

Over one unvote? :eek:
It's a wonder you're not insta-lynched, the way you act.

Yes, that was strange indeed.
To tell the truth, if I don't get at least two votes or at least two scumreads on Day1 I start thinking that the town isn't scumhunting at all, lololololol! By the way, why did he post that if he was about to replace out?

________

Why is NRG replacing out?
As for Constantine, I don't get it at all. He acts as if his person had been attacked rudely but (1) it was him whose posting stile was ...a bit weird and (2) I've seen much ruder posts in almost every games I were in.

Also, isn't it strange that after I put a single vote for Newbie the general "outfit" of the game has changed again?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #293 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Well, Rudolph, then you may be town.
As for Newbie, if it has been a coincidence, it must have been a weird one.
But, okay.
UNVOTE:

The problem is, that I thought that Newbie and Constantine are scum, the latter one because of misrepresenting me. So, right now, apart from saying that the scums might fly under the radar, I haven't got any useful scumreads. I'll wait for the replacements and check a couple of things tomorrow (I must have missed something important). But now, I gotta go, it's 0:25 here and I'm working tomorrow morning..............
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #312 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Aneninen »

Gravity, BMWS, CultivationTheory, where are you?
Also, we have a replacement and we need two more.
So, basicly half of the players have been producing little to no content recently. This must change.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #315 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Oh, Mathdino, I've missed your post but I'll try to answer it tomorrow. Even if it'll be a busy day (work in the morning, doing the housework afterwards and I want to go to the swimming pool even if I got lynched because of that).
I've started losing my focus I must drink wine every evening and f-ck of because it's a must I started hating it, f-ck my unique blood, f-ck my anemia-close state, f-ck doctors, I'm nervous shyt ignore this. Getting felt drunk whil'st posting this bullshyt.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #343 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Well I might be too tired to react everything but there are a couple of things.

First of all, hi to all the replacements! On the other hand, BMWS's leaving is :-(

Idiotking gave a towntell in his catchup, I mean his very first sentence.

On the other hand, I didn't like GGG's catchup at all. Plenty of nulls, scumreading Rudy and me but voting for NRG who's going to be replaced, as far as I know? Plus, a player who's already wagoned. Well, well, Glycine! Also, as Texcat said in , most of the reads are OMGUS.
(Note to self: if/when GGG flips scum later, Copper might be his partner because might be a coaching-post. Ignore this comment if the scums have daytalk.)

This, plus the fact that Newbie just appeared right after I had voted for her is enough for putting back my vote there.

VOTE: GGG
Let's Rock!

I must admit that I've only quick-looked the game. So, if I've missed anything, please remind me!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #360 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:50 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Cooper: "She is talking about Comstantine/Idiotking there, not Newbie/GGG." – then I misread that part. Ignore my respond about that.

@C+A: this "Oh man, wow. Constantine was just profoundly awful." – from Idiotking is a towntell because I add Mathdino's opinion that Constantine is a VI regardless of his Alignment. Besides, having thought about it, I've met a similar player like him before and he did the same as town. (In short: MissMarple-town positive.)

@MathDino: as for BWMS's RVS vote/unvote, I don't know what to think but it's weird indeed. Perhaps it was unnecessarily appeasing. Or at least, I'd never do that as a townie. I vote in the RVS or don't vote but that switch makes no sense. Let's see his replacement's forthcoming posts. As for TexCat, gave me town vibes.

In post 350, Cane + Able wrote:GGG says that voting lurkers is
at least
bad town. As in, best case scenario. So a lean scum would make sense if GGG has more reason to suspect what's-his-name than simply voting a lurker.

As for this post and for some others: the fact that Newbie wasn't posting is NOT a tell in itself. The fact that she did nothing here while she was active elsewere AND the fact that she appeared right after my vote ARE tells. Adding these to GGG's eintritt-posts make me think that GGG is scum.

@GGG: House as a player who's buddying others... I must laugh! ^_^

@MathDino: No, no, no, C+A is VERY far from Constantine, I think.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #379 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

@ GGG

In post 336, texcat wrote:
When did lurking stop being a scum tell? I think lurking/low posting is absolutely a scum tell. At least in combination with other tells. I wouldn't vote a lurker solely based upon lurking, but I certainly consider it when deciding whether someone is scummy or not.

This was the part I liked the most in TexCat's 336.
As for my vote for you, it's not only because of your predecessor's lurking (and being active elsewhere). Other reasons were posted in . Plus, the idea that House is buddying. Also it seems that you're maintaining an argument with TexCat about lurking – but she's not voting for you at all. ()

________

As for Acryon's case in . That was weird indeed. Was it scummy? To tell the truth, I don't know. What do you mean by "out of character for C+A", Acryon?
Acryon wrote: Generally, when someone is asking someone else why they are town-reading them, it is for two reasons: 1) The person is town and believe the other may be scum throwing out town-reads without real reasoning or 2) The person is scum and is trying to give extra strength to public town-reads on them.

I disagree. There are plenty of other reasons for that question.

In post 371, acryon wrote:This is the issue. You and C + A both clearly misunderstood what I was saying. C + A and Anen both accused me of saying that the ban was alignment indicative. I did not do this, and any claim I made that the ban was alignment indicative was A) dependent on other moving parts, including my initial read on him, and B) rooted in the individual posts that got him the ban. Both X + A tried to fight against the idea that the ban was alignment indicative, which is not something I even said. Meet the strawman.

What kind of Strawman are you talking about?

@Copper: you're right, we shouldn't forget about the empty slots.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #389 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 385, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:
What bothers me is he justifies his overconfidence for such a weak case with the 'I think confident votes are better...' jargon
(About Acryon, edited by me)

In my opinion, most Day1 cases are not very reliable. It's "cute" to call Day1 votes "confident"... If he were a newbie I'd understand it but he isn't.

In post 386, GGG wrote:Why does it matter if someone is voting for me or not if I am having a discussion about lurking? I didn't like her position that lurking was a scum tell so I pointed that out. It seems a little scummy that
your expectation is that I would only respond if someone votes for me.

I haven't told that. There's a difference between responding and over-responding.

As for your – was that your complete readlist? 4 players? (Including NRG as a "confident" read and admitting that we should wait for his replacement at the same time?)
And your vote was la wow! I bet noone ever had expected it. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #394 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've read your case, Acryon. Right now I'm allowed to tell you: I can't see a scummy House-head. It's a kind of "House is being House" read from my side. I've never played with the other head before.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #418 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 400, acryon wrote:
The gist is that 1) by making the kind of statements they did, they take a natural controlling role in the game, which makes it very easy to drive lynches, and 2) by being the person that dictates what the town view as scummy, it's easy to simply act in a way that runs contrary to this view.

Erm, excuse me, the Vote Count doesn't really show that they would be able to control anyone here...

In post 411, acryon wrote:
In post 410, Cane + Able wrote:
Nobody is controlling anybody here, least of all me.

This is total WIFOM, and I can't believe you're even saying this. :facepalm: If it was abundantly clear that you were controlling people, it wouldn't be a very good scum strategy now would it?

It
is
a good scum-strategy but I've seen townies misreading the setup tunnelling another townie for Days... too many times...
Do you have other scumreads too?

________

Either there are not too many interesting things right now or I've skimmed over something important.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #425 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

(Note to self: Acryon is a player who can win a game for his faction alone – or can lose a game for his faction alone.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #426 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

Aaaand...
I do not always post fluffy-null-shytty things but when I do it's pagetoooooooooooop!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #429 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Intuition. I've seen players like that in Real Life Mafia games.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #443 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

Needn't we wait until the empty slots get filled?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #461 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 446, Idiotking wrote:This. Texcat's ISO reeks of active lurking. Not one substantial scumread has been placed throughout the entire day (pot, kettle, I know). Literally the only read texcat has expressed AT ALL is that C+A is town (in 181 and 396) but even that is "but..."ed.

Hmmmm... I must have skimmed that over.

In post 447, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:
IdiotKing wrote:
(post has been edited by me)
like someone desperate to find something to call scummy

Town have no reason to do the bolded.

Hmmmmmmmm...!

In post 449, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:He's not defending his incredibly weak case, but rather
awknowledging
the case is weak.

That's right again...

And he's not a newbie indeed. (I've also checked it.)

UNVOTE: – because I don't think it's happening today.
VOTE: Acryon
Baaaa, baaaaaa! ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #483 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 462, texcat wrote:We are missing 4 of 13 players? NRG, Gravity, Cultivation, & Blindme. Are we waiting for that many replacements?
I've only been halfheartedly lurking. It's hard to get very interested in a game where a third of the players are AWOL.
vote: GGG
my WAG for scum

In theory, not all of them are to be replaced.
Mod, how many replacements do we need now?

Back to TexCat, why the vote? Do you have a case? Does it have anything to do which the fact that I just unvoted him in the previous post?

In post 465, GGG wrote:These guys aren't lurkers they are just inactive.
If we have to deal with them I would suggest lynching NRG today. He is the scummiest of the inactives with his antigravity meta reads in 191.

And you know they're inactive because... ?
By the way, why is NRG the scummiest?

In post 468, Cane + Able wrote:
Lynching inactive/lurkers is bad play.

However, pressurizing an inactive slot is not a bad idea, in my opinion. It's a way to check whether they're lurking or inactive. However, I don't think it would work now; as far as I can remember NRG and BMWS are getting replaced while Gravity and CT have been generally inactive on the site for ages.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #488 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

Uhh, GGG, ignore that part, sorry!
I too decided to check their site activity and I noticed the very same thing. I had simply forgot to edit my own post according to that piece of information before I submitted it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #489 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

Wow, C+A, you know more about my posts now than I know! ^_^

Some remarks and answers:
– I know that my posts are too long but these are MUCH shorter than my posts were in some of my early games. I'm working on this thing.
– At that point I had no scum meta. Now I can show you my only scum game if you're interested in it.
– Do you mention mistakes? Well, there are some and as I notice them I correct myself. You can see plenty of examples for that in my meta.
– My vote was a sheep indeed. Sheep say baaa. ^_^
– As for my scumreads. The strongest one is GGG (reasons are posted before), I'd lynch him but I don't think it will happen. BMWS might be scum too but that slot is under replacement. Acryon is the third-most-scummy, and I must admit, I merely agree with others' cases (mostly Rudolph's). Also, keep in mind that I'm not too confident about my reads right now, since four players are missing. TexCat has provided very little content so far. Earlier she gave me town-vibes but her recent two posts disturbed me... right now it's only an intuition that something's not right there.

Will you do such a detailed post about everyone? If so, why did you start with me? If not, why did you pick me?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #492 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

– Not good enough, in my opinion
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59471
– Indeed.
– I'm a vegetarian, sorry.
– I don't know. Her general site-activity is a null for answering the questions.
– That's good.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #507 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 493, GGG wrote:
(Responding to C+A)
) Why are you using random.org as opposed to choosing. This looks like trying avoid taking responsibility for who you are doing deep analysis on. It allows you to stay on the outside avoiding more important people to read.

Dafuq!
I'm clearly not the most important one here but, for you, I
should be
very important! You're voting for me and you want to read posts about other players...?

________

According to my calculation Acryon is at L–3, C+A unvoted a couple of posts ago.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #517 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

UNVOTE:

Mathdino, your idea is bad.
As one of the Doc-s dies the Cop becomes Macho.
Plus, it's a source of WIFOM, I mean, what if the scum intentionally Nightkill someone else?

So,
Cop, other Doc, DO NOT claim!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #525 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, now I strongly think we should wait until the issue of the inactive slots is solved.

Mod, feel free to post it again in the Replacement Requests thread, others are doing the same.

Also, some extra time would be useful or even freeze the timer.

We were wagoning the wrong person (myself included) and it might have been different if we had waited for the inactive slots' replacements. We shouldn't make the same mistake again, I think.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #570 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 529, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:Spoiler alert: a fakeclaim is easily possible

It
is
possible, but the calculated loss is MUCH bigger if we lynch him and he's telling the truth than the gain if we let him alive and he's lying. It's that easy.
Besides, later there may be plenty of ways to sort out whether his claim is real.

In post 540, Mathdino wrote:Why are we still talking about this? By talking about this I mean why is Rudy still attacking and why is acryon still defending.
acryon's case was bad. That's great. We're not lynching him for it given the claim. Let's move on. If acryon actually manages to stay alive we can talk about him later.
Should vote Rudy more, this is ridiculously anti-town.

100% agreed,
except for
the "Should vote Rudy more" part. What he's doing
is
anti-town but, I've already seen townies performing things like him. Also, see below!

In post 569, GGG wrote:
anen misreps tex as she wasn't referring to me with her omgus. Misreps me saying all my reads are omgus.1 Then sets up a day one associative tell2

(1) And I admitted in that I had misread that part. (However, you started scumreading me after I provided a case against you. Excuse me but isn't that a bit OMGUS?)
(2) What do you mean by that?

I still think you're scum
but
, as I said before, we'd better wait for the inactive slots being filled. 4 players are missing and it's impossible to see the full picture now. However, forcing to claim would be the worst thing that could happen now. And it's a bit less likely that there are town-PR-s amongst the empty slots; I mean, some players leave a game – sadly –, because they're "losing their interest" and town-PRs rarely lose their interest in a game...
So, I'm not voting right now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #575 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Aneninen »

(1) Yes I stated that but I corrected myself in the post linked above.
(2) You must have meant that sentence about Copper in . I regularly make notes like that so as to remember that later. That will be relevant
only if
you flip scum. If not, it's a null.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #605 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 577, GGG wrote:VOTE: NRG
Just in case we have a deadline today voting an inactive at least moves the game along and reduces the number of replacements. Would suggest scum in the interests of moving the game along kill one of the inactive townies. Then tmw we can only need two replacements and we keep going.

That wagon is going nowhere until that slot is filled. Also, that vote
might
make sense if it were given for a lurk-slot but NRG's slot has been empty for ages.
Also,
In post 579, Cane + Able wrote:
That post doesn't surprise me considering Math, acryon, and texcat are all discussing voting for you.
Instead of trying to address their concerns, you are trying to draw attention to the inactive players.
vote: GGG

I absolutely agree with this.

In post 589, GGG wrote:
I've addressed texcats concerns, Math hasn't made a case recently, Acry prefers Rudy over me. I dont see any outstanding accusations that need responding to in any of those people.
The entire case on me boils down to a shitty 1st post.

That latest sentence is simply not true, as for me.
(And your unvote in your next post feels to be insincere.)

In post 593, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:Acryon is so obviously scum it's kind of disappointing to see everyone unvote because of a claim that isn't guaranteed.

We're not lynching him Today. Period. Everything about him will be sorted out sooner or later.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #610 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Aneninen »

________

Because of the huge amount of work needs to be done in the forthcoming days, I'm on LA.
I'll be able to read the thread but my posts will be infrequent, short and maybe badly formatted too.
Thanks for your understanding.
________
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #623 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

Answering your question, GGG: I don't remember. I have too little time to play for a couple of days. But I'm not voting for you right now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #629 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

Sigh... even being at LA I'm one of the most frequent posters here...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #631 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

/OFF

Hail Nehalennia ! Wijs de weg !

/ON
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #673 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

A big hi to all replacements!

For my (and your) information: My Milky Eek is in a slot which was scumread by some but I had no problems with NRG.
Bookitty is in a FoS-slot, as far as I can remember but sorry, it was so long ago and I have so little time.
TTH (hi again, lol!) is in a lurk-slot. He's posted plenty of content now. But I want to see more content from the other replacements too.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #716 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm still on LA but I tend to read the game every now and then.
I must agree with others. Although I'm said to be a funny/annoying/weird/idiotic/interesting/auto-Fos/whatever player (pick one or more), I know that I've been one of the least interesting players in this game so far. Maybe C+A could post a summary about someone interesting next time.
Post-Edit. Take your time then and Get Well Soon!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #830 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Aneninen »

A tribute to René Magritte.

This is not a post.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #870 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Aneninen »

An uninteresting readlist. Malkavian style.

Rudolph
– well, well, what a silly coincidence, admitted that scum had been found and la wow, Doc had been found, even better, let's push that anyway. What? Isn't it working? Well, time to compromise. Madness, Overdone. "Running here and running there, Often caught but never cared". (Well, scummy.)

TTH
– birds are cute. Except for penguins. Penguins are scary and I'm afraid of the Antarctica. Phew, he's not a penguin. I like it. Their posts are so genuine scumhunting as a piece of Donna Summer singing in Heaven and a pity that she doesn't believe in reincarnation and we'll never meet. (F-cking town.)

Orc-ee-nus
– and that is a typical "needn't have asked that" or "shouldn't have", who knows, give me a thread, I'm almost Ariadne. You know, if I were a girl I'd be called Ariadne now. He's not the Theseus here but, not a Medusa either. Don't think we should urge him to give a high five to Hekate toooo sooooooon. (Hekate, I hope I haven't offended you right now.) Maybe misreading the setup is not a sin right now, or at least I hope so, 've just started to like these posts from him. (Let's get leant to town by now.)

Acryon
– until someone says coo-coo, you're not a Doc-coo, I believe his tweet-tweet, not lynching him this space and time. (Proven town until someone prooves the opposite.)

See plus Ay
– a pity that the a boring player was detailed by 'em, but why are they scary? Not yet. Hydras like this are slow and can never get to LyLo. Leave them where they are but don't get too close to the beach, or else...! (Unsure but lean town. Wouldn't lynch them now, if they're scum they won't survive, I think.)

The Elk Speaks
– if he dies, we're all doomed. Keep that in mind, everyone. (Scum found, let's lynch him instantly! ^_^ )

MathDino
– he's looking into the same mirror as I do. Although, his mirror is not broken. Tell me what you see and I'm checking it in my crystal ball. He's like Elvira. What's the story, should I get scared stiff? Not until I'm here or he turns into a little Wednesday with a pitchaxe. (Town and I'd be surprised if he flipped scum.)

Boo, Kitty!
– *frumple* . Cooper may be scummy because he's not scummy. I may be Annie Lennox because I don't look like Annie Lennox. Thanks for getting it short later but all I can see is a fence and a willow leaning over it... into the Scum Realms. I'd really make a fence out of that willow, sooner or later. (Fencesitting reads, therefore lean scum.)

Glycine (GGG)
– hello again, my lil' old arch enemy! soooo, you and Rudy are double mislynches and why do you say so? Sometimes my self-confidence is disappearing in the mist but even if I'm amnesiac I act as if I had memories. Maybe he's changing. Maybe time changes. Maybe I'm a lunatic. No, the latest one is not a maybe, it's proven. (I'm less sure about him but stil, lean scum.)

Dale Copper
– so genuine, so useful, he's like a Cyclops for the X-Men. Content is always worth reading, he's the news portal of this mini-universe. (another f-cking town player)

TexCat
– MissMarple-town positive. She's just like Lolbabe, whom I met in another game. Lolbabe was town. (Therefore, TexCat may be town too, but...) Lolbabe sounds almost like Oowbabe! Never ever trust an Arilou, they say and I'm not doing that mistake again. Something is the smell I don't like (...I'm not that sure, there is something that my intuition doesn't like.)

MyMilked-I've-forgotten-the-last-part
– one post is la wow, he must live on Venus, that's a long day indeed for a catch-up. What should I say? There was that hysteria which was "Not Really Good" lol, but what, how should I know that by now, really so? (Unsorted.)

Aneninen
– wellwhattaf-ck, what should I say, maybe he should call his NightFairy to play. Would it be better? Yes? Yes! Tangerine trees and marmalade skies. (Proven twisted idiot.)

IdiotKing
– and there was that last message left on the table and we're still looking at that message. We remember some of those things which were whew, nothing scummy here but where was I? Where is he? (Might be town but who knows? We need more posts.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #882 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 872, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:i'm probably going to misread anen if he's scum because i don't want him to stop posting1
i don't even know what most of these paragraphs mean but i don't even care2
can you talk to me about c+a3

(1) Well, thanks
(2) Neither do I
(3) Soon. It's 1 am here and I have to teach for 12 hours tomorrow

In post 873, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:
Acryon – until someone says coo-coo, you're not a Doc-coo, I believe his tweet-tweet, not lynching him this space and time. (Proven town until someone prooves the opposite.)

That's a bad idea. I don't advocate two people CCing to prove he's a fake; I advocate lynching him to prove he's a fake. Play thus far doesn't show he's a doc, it shows he's scum.1
Aneninen
, why did you feel the need to put so much flavour in to your reads list?2

(1) no, that's a good idea
(2) because I'm a lost one of the Spice Girls. Rotten Spice.

Copper, , whom did you talk to here?

By the way, Orc, Happy Scumday! On the other hand, what the f-ck has House's personalty to do with their alignment?

In post 877, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:You would only be prepared to lynch Acryon if two more people come along and go "Hey, I'm doc"? I guess we'll agree to disagree.

Okay, maybe I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box. Maybe I'm not a genius. Maybe I can't perform a pole-dance on a wall if my fairy is not here. And maybe I'm waiting for the Romulan Fleet to invade the Earth.
BUT, we've been talking about this topic a lot and this is a logic which I consider scummy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Rudolph
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #883 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Post-edit.
Sorry, Elk, I didn't see your previous post when I submitted mine. Okay, to tell the truth, I was too lazy to check the new posts. But, feel free to delete my bullshyt too. Sorry again!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #891 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Aneninen »

No. Pushing a case against Acryon, that is scummy.
If he's lying he'll be caught sooner or later. He'll never ever get to LyLo, not even close to that. Urging his lynch and flip is scummy.

Post-edit. That one was for Rudolph. Obviously.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #898 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Rudolph:
Yes, scums can fake-claim, that's true. But, he'd never go far with that fake-claim, I say and if he IS a Doc, he would be the SECOND worst lynch.

Elk:
Thanks

Copper:
I don't get it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #900 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Later, Rudolph, sorry I really have to sleep now!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #901 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Aneninen »

And wow, yet again I've managed to steal the pagetop with a contentless bullshyt!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Catching up later today.
Until then, hi again, GiF ! ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1069, Aneninen wrote:Catching up later today.

I'm really sorry that it hasn't happened yet. Maybe today.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1123, Mathdino wrote:Did you just random hammer...
did you actually just do that...

WHAT?!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I meant whether GIF had done so for real.

And yet again, I've just stolen the pagetop for a bullshytty Aneninen-ish post, la wow!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Also got Ninja-d, I think. I'm sillier than usual.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I think it must have been a joke. Conformable random moves are not allowed, as far as I know and she's not even the 11th on the list.
I wanted to ask this: was it a hammer?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Aneninen »

Trying to catch-up.

Plenty of Orcinus-noise which, I don't want to bring that topic again, so, let's say, did NOT help us in scumhunting at all.

Meanwhile, I disliked Rudolph's push on Acryon. (There are plenty of pages ahead, I wonder whether his Acryon-attitude may change later.)

Oh, that from TexCat. That post was dumb indeed but I don't think it was an alignment-tell at all. In itself. And la wow, two quick sheep-votes were arriving, from GGG and Orcinus! C+A Defends TexCat right in their next post (), this might be important later. If TexCat flips scum. (Although, I'm unconvinced about it.)
What's that TexCat-hysteria anyway? I don't get it at all! But wait-oh, what if she's simply going for the lowest hanging fruit, somehow suggests it! too............
But, here is something about her. The TexCat-wagon had gained momentum quickly but she had hardly done anything – yet got active later when there were no movements on that wagon, neither on nor off. A scum would have reacted in a different way, I think.
Again, something. How could she have null-read Mathdino in ? I'm so confused about her right now!

Well, BooKitty, as for your , WTFLMAO, you're telling that I have no real reads while you have even less than me?! Dammit, gave me town-vibes, what a pity! Started to produce content in . Even if I don't understand why she townreads GGG. Okay, I started townreading her around . As for your , am I wishy-washy? Isn't it possible that I have been on V/LA for a long time and hardly been able to catch-up with everything? Well, you needn't love me, I needn't love you. ^_^

Orcinus's is weird and somehow gives me scumvibes. ??? is , and dafuq, what if that ... part before was just a red herring and he's not scumhunting at all?
So, GiF arrived. His catchup is... well, I've seen this somewhere (I don't remember right now) but it may be a kind of scum-fake-catchup. And that (most probably) faked-random vote?!

TTH–Copper topic. I think it's a Town-vs-Town noise.

Why am I "maybe scum", Acryon?

Where's Idiotking? Where is Milky Eek?
________

Read-update.
Rudolf might not be my strongest scumread now.
No change on TTH, Mathdino, Copper,
C+A may be town. BooKitty might be town.
TexCat is so unsure.
Orcinus's later gameplay was scummy reagardless of the noise he made and GiF appears to be scummy too. This slot seems to be a better place to vote for.

VOTE: GuyInFreezer

May Join a Rudolf wagon if I need, might join a TexCat wagon if I must.
GGG still concerns me and I started to dislike those missing players but I don't think those wagons would happen today.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Aneninen »

I know this post hasn't been too much but that's all I've been able to produce now. I must have missed plenty of things, so feel free to point out posts I skimmed over.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Aneninen »

Test.

Original Roll String: 1d20
1 20-Sided Dice: (14) = 14

It refreshes and changes the number whenever I click Preview. Right now it shows 14.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Aneninen »

So, I can refresh a dice until I get the number I need.

(Mod: I don't know whether it's legal to use that tag at all but it was merely a test, I didn't need a d20 random number nor the number 14.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

*refresh a
die
. F-ck.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

TTH: I'm townreading both of you.

MathDino: Why was Orcinus townish? I think he simply decided that he would scumread C+A no matter what they posted or what happened. Apart from that, Orc was simply fence-sitting. (Eg. check out his conversation with Bookitty!) GiF's catch-up looks as if it were something but it's pretty much nothing. And I've just shown you that you can generate any number you wish with that tag. By the way, just ISO GiF! How much content can you find there? Why do you think he's town?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Aneninen »

GiF,
were you talking with me in your latest posts?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Aneninen »

What was that picture?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

Get well soon, Wake ! ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1229, GGG wrote:I don't like the Rudy wagon. The push to lynch the doctor is null as combiased town will continue their push. Why else are people not like Rudolph?
I don't get the Orc/gif thing
Gif I didn't see a reason but why the random vote. You allude to it being because no one questioned your 1 word town reads but this doesn't make sense.

As for Rudolph, I've already explained a couple of times that even if Acryon lies, lynching him could be greater loss if he's a Doc for real than gain if he's lying (he'll get caught because of his lie later anyway.)
As for GiF, I wrote something a couple of posts ago.

As for the other posts: BooKitty and C+A are giving me town vibes and I'm start thinking that TexCat might be town too.
Milky is still not here. I'd like to see more posts from IdiotKing,
he's been producing even less content than me which is surpris
ummm, he could produce more content. (Oh whew, fortunately noone has noticed the part I striked out. Had they been, they would have found my Un-lynchable 79-shot-Bulletproof Vigilante Ninja SK slip. ^_^ )
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Aneninen »

And this is a preemptive prod dodge.
If I'm unable to post for two days, I'll have bought two more minutes for myself by this post. See?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Aneninen »

GiF seems to be impressive in but he's protecting his own slot.
BooKitty, as for your , remind me to tell you something about that in post-game. I consider her as an unintentional town-slip. She needn't have admitted that she screwed up Meta-ing someone.
Rudolph, why should we lynch TexCat? I don't like the idea right now.
(Note to self: if Copper or TTH happen to flip scum, which I don't believe, they may/must be scums together.)

Deadline is closing. If needed, I'll move to the Rudolph-wagon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Aneninen »

By the way. I've just noted that GiF is not voting. I wonder, why.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Frankly, GiF, the position of "being an idiotique player who forgets to vote and misses all the lynches" is already filled by me. Apply for another position! ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Washing-up.
Catching-up.

First of all, am I the only one who's surprised by the Nightkill? Have I missed something?

Am I the only one who finds it strange that the Gif wagon became empty before the Lynch?

TTH, why would you like to lynch me? () I was only in the "no clear read" catchegory in BooKitty's list. By the way, as for your , a Doc shouldn't play
too
pro-town or else they get Nightkilled because of that. Although that's only my opinion. – the fact that Acryon is still living is a WIFOM. I think.

TexCat's gave me scum wibes. It was like a "preemptive post", I mean, what if she's scum and builds a valid case against herself in advance, or how can I explain that? ( is town-ish, though. I hate not being able to get a solid read on TexCat.)

Disliked GGG's and , . I wonder whether bad logic is scummy or not. But, reading along his later posts and... it feels as if he's testing names and building up a viable wagon for mislynch!

Acryon, whom did you protect?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Aneninen »

GGG, your vote in is bad. Being unable to create a case is a null; as a matter of fact, advanced scum players tend to build up cases too. Talking about math is null as well. And haven't you been producing theoretical posts as well?

Mathdino.
1. As far as I read, most thinks that BooKitty was merely a lucky Nightkill because no crumb has been found.
2. I think that the wagon movements should be examined thoroughly.
GGG peaked on 3 votes (Rudolph, TexCat, TTH) before fading to 0.
TexCat's peak was 5 votes (Idiotking, bookitty, GGG, Rudolph, Mathdino) but she still had 3 votes at the end of the Day (bookitty, Rudolph, Mathdino)
GiF inherited this from Orcinus: (Cain+Able, copper223, texcat, My Milked Eek), which turned into (copper223, texcat, My Milked Eek, Aneninen), and ended with (My Milked Eek, Aneninen).
Maybe it's not the wagon decrease. Maybe it's something else. In the three wagons were 4:4:4 but I don't think that means that there were 1 scum on each wagon. Unless... what if none of the wagons were good? Scums could have been able to derail the scum-wagon easily, even after a mislynch, there would have been a counter-wagon. NoLynch hurts the scum less.
4. As for TexCat, what don't you understand here?
5. Maybe I'm misreading, but I don't find GGG's reads that rigid. Also, he's been producing theoretical posts and suspecting you because of doing the same. Hmmm?
6. Please, explain why it was bad to ask about Acryon's target. Why was it rolefishing?

However, you're right: I find it hard to get firm reads now. Even if it sounds scummy. Maybe I'm too cautious: one PR is dead, another one is outed (unless Acryon's lying). You know what, I get you to help me. Why have I started to feel that the scums are amongst those who have been produciong very little content 'till now?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I see your logic but a Doc can misread players too. Also, it's way not obvious that a Doc protects the same player as they did last Night. So, in my opinion this info works as a counter-WIFOM. (Scums may start guessing: will he protect the same player again? Or will he protect someone else? Also, what will the other Doc do?)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I disagree with your last sentence but discussing the topic now wouldn't help us finding the scums. Maybe post-game. Or in an off-forum. Or PM. Whatever.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1458, Cane + Able wrote:
Continuing the argument with Anen is counterproductive.

^
I agree.

Also, I'm short of scumreads. My only ideas are GiF and GGG. I don't think a GiF wagon happens today so I'm supporting the GGG wagon; because of my own reads and because of the players on it.

VOTE: GGG
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Aneninen »

These latest posts are just as counter-productive as going on with that argument with me. For your information. But, that's f-cking none of my business.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Aneninen »

I haven't forgotten about this game.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Aneninen »

I wanted to post but our kitty lay down in front of the keyboard so I – obviously – started to pet him and la wow, time passed. True story.
I hope this helped to solve the game a lot.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

From tomorrow I hope to have more time. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

I post such bullshyt things only because I found a simple "prod dodge" message boring. That's all.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

Some remarks.

(1) TTH's :
"The GGG wagon being completely unopposed isn't a good sign.
– I was thinking about it too, I remember.

(2) GGG's – ... as for me, I was scumreading you earlier as well. As far as I can remember, others had reasons too.

(3) It's strange that some of you found Copper's scummy and (apart from GGG?) nothing about this in
"
If someone quick hammers I'll be happy to lynch tomorrow
, if GGG self hammers as mafia I'm also fine with that."
– lawowdafuk? (Or am I making out something out of nothing?)

(4) Idiotking's – ??? Unvote GGG and vote TexCat, need I ask the Night Fairies why I find this and the text in that post scummy?
"Scum have more incentive, but town doesn't want to get lynched or have town wasting time wagoning them. And since TTH does not know my alignment, it's a bad thing to say regardless. If TTH knew I was town, it wouldn't be an issue in the first place, would it?"
– Wait, WHAT? (Cooper noticed it in his next post too.) And his conversation with GGG... Where will this go in the forthcoming pages, I wonder.

(5) Copper,
"if IK flips scum GGG is likely town"
– I'm thinking about the same thing.

(6) Why has that conversation about the Doc protection been going on at all?

(7) TTH's wagon analysis about is either genuine or an attempt to strengthen the TexCat counterwagon so as to save IdiotKing's ass. It's also strange that he didn't mention the Day1 Acryon wagon at all. The conversationg goes on about those wagons. Sometimes it's unreliable, though. Even if I had suggested analysing those earlier Today.

(8) TexCat,
"MMEek has been AWOL for quite a while, but what's happened to GIF?"
– hmmm... haven't we forgotten about him? (Asked replacement later, I see.)

(9) Now, a theory-talk about hammering. Is it Acryon and Copper again? Is it intentional?

(10) TexCat,
"Of course, if it were a scum slip, he would know exactly how many were bussing him. If GGG flips scum at some point,
I'm guessing 0 or 3 were on his wagon.
"
and
"If GGG is scum, he knows exactly how many scum are on his wagon. And my guess is that if he is scum, he would lie about the number. Just an observation."
– ??? And this? What was this? Also, according to Acryon's reaction TexCat and Acryon are not scums together (if and when Acryon fake-claimed on Day1).

Frankly, there are concerning things about so many players but I know that some of them are coincidence or my misreads. (Plus, making theories about scumpairs and teams or XOR scum-possibilities are not too reliable until we lynch at least one scum.)

But I think he's the most probable scum right now:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: IdiotKing
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Elk, why did you steal the pagetop?
I'm the one who keeps stealing the pagetop with null-fluffs all the time ^_^

In post 1754, TellTaleHeart wrote:I've been thinking about it today, and most of the quagmire in my reads come from GGG and Idiotking. They're important because their effects domino onto key slots like Cain+Able and copper. I'll unravel this.

Sensible.

In post 1756, copper223 wrote:Aneninen has been sheeping me for most of the game, I'm thinking out of a townread on me or because we find the same things scummy but if I had to build a conspiracy theory that's not something I'd gloss over.

Or I'm simply slow and dumb. The first one of those things is about to change now.

In post 1759, Ollie wrote:Hi everyone! This is my first proper game on this site. Be gentle with me. :D

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh how about no? ^_^

(Oh I've just seen it! 6 pages in 1 day ??? WTF has happened here?)

In post 1787, GGG wrote:Drunk right now. Will try to catch up tomorrow.
Drunken gut says coppers scun

That might be a piece of useful info later. (Also Copper's , as a reaction.)

Ollie, , what sort of shytty catchup is that?

C+A, – !!!!!! And indeed, those players are voting in the same way! I don't think TTH is scum, though.

In post 1839, Mathdino wrote:^town reaction for the record
glad the test actually got results

That was about Ollie. Why is he
that
town?

In post 1869, Ollie wrote:
vote: Cane + Able

Uhhh-whytdafuk?!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Aneninen »

Acryon should vote.
Also, I regret to tell that GGG's vote pattern makes very little sense if he's scum. (I've just examined it.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

I don't get you, TTH.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Aneninen »

Your . Was it for me at all?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Nice summary, TTH, as for .
I'd be really surprised if TTH flipped scum at any point of this game...................................
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

So, GGG's votes.

(1) – NRG (now GoofBall. Maybe meta?)
(2) – Aneninen (? – maybe because I was scumreading him, see later)
(3) – Acryon (L–1, unvotes 14 posts later)
(4) – Aneninen (says that I'm misrepping TexCat, as far as I can remember I simply misread the chat before)
(5) – NRG (because of deadline, voting an inactive, unvotes 16 posts later because NRG replaces out, as far as I can remember)
(6) – TexCat (because she's active lurking, the vote sheeps BooKitty)
(7) – Rudolph (deadline is closing)
(8) – TexCat (back to her)
(9) – MathDino (because Dino has no real cases and he's WIFOMing)
(10) – TexCat (back to her, L–2, jumps off MathDino because of meta)
(11) – Copper (a long chat with him before, is it a developing read?)

Even if I don't agree many of his cases and votes, I don't see how would this pattern make sense for a scum. (1) was a catchup, might have been genuine, (2) and (4) were more-or-less vanity votes, (3) might have come from a real FoS, (5) doesn't make sense at all, (6) (8) and (10) might have been soft-bussing but only if he's scum with TexCat. (9) and (11) might have been a simple OMGUS, just as (2).
I think he's simply OMGUS-ing everyone who builds a case against him which is not a strong play but not essentially a scumplay.
If he were/is scum, he could have produced better votes and I bet that in the scumchat he would have been warned by one of his buddies.

Opinions?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:45 am

Post by Aneninen »

Acryon: they could have warned him via Nightchat too. But, apart from that, how would this pattern make sense at all? Remember, he's been a major suspect for ages and instead of voting for any of the counter-wagons he's been "off-ing" with his vote many times.

Mathdino: whom do you want to analyze?

TexCat: free to go, do that job!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1975 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Aneninen »

Acryon. Even if I disagree with your reads, those lynches are not happening Today because (I suppose that) very few players would suppose them. Those discussions lead us nowhere right now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1976 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

Ugh. As usual, whenever I pagetop I produce something terrible. But, I hope everyone understood my post... ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Happy ScumDay, Goofball, then!

By the way, either you or TexCat could vote for IK so as to L–1 him. I think.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2000 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Oh Gods, how I hate players replacing out when being in trouble.
There should be a guideline like "face the music even you screwed it up".
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand there comes another quality-fluff from me, this time not only pagetop but also the 2000th post!

I should have an award for that!

Also,
Spoiler: Here comes the pigeon again for no reason
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
Why have you opened it? I told you that it would be the pigeon again!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2026 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

Merry Christmas – or whatever you all celebrate !

I have no new thoughts right now. The flip may reveal a couple of things, I suppose.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2676 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Aneninen »

Gratz, scummies!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2677 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

I suppose everything just went for the wrong way for us. Shyt happens. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2680 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Aneninen »

How the f-ck have you role-hunted me at all? I didn't crumb anything!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2716 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

They can be nominated, in my opinion.