PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #302 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

hello all, I am replacing burn

I will read all things soon and post. anything urgent i need to know?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #309 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

jotting down thoughts so far before i go to work. have not read everything yet at the top of page 5.

Not the mafia feels like noob town from what I read so far. His play makes sence if he comes only from a night start background

Plagarist feels like noob scum, I don't see how any of his early actions were a reaction bait. It feels alot like he was paranoid and then reacted to domo's pressure poorly. Also he unvoted. If you are baiting you don't draw in your line as quick as he did. Lots of people had not posted. And when you draw it in you should be changing your vote 'immediately' to something you have on the hook. Feels alot like he wanted to omgus domo

Vote: Plagiarist
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #312 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

i am work may read some during break, looking at recent page only, thanks for pointing out the deadline, I missed it at first

experience-wise I played alot in past and marathon wise but main forumwise I think i have been retired for at least a year so you may be giving me too much credit dybeck

I believe I have played with you and peregrine before and modded AP.

We played on irc in the old days didn't we dybeck? I haven't played on IRC or anywhere else since probably 2010. Something in my head also makes me think I played with elmo once before but I might be confusing him with the other elmo
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #313 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

also modded titus and reinoe

I don't count that as experience playing with, but experience seeing them play
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #319 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

Reading more during work break

@Farside, I don't think you fixed the quotes here right
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6204597
should there be "s around not mafias name or something like that?

@reinoe, I'm confused, do you or don't you have a post restriction here?

I'm thru 1-7 and read the last page. Will read rest after work or first thing tomorrow
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #328 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

@dybeck, yes brandi is naturally nice. She posts alot in GD (threads I have posted in) and is good artist. I can't recall ever playing mafia with her

@reinoe, there were many people, not just dybeck, speculating if you were faking or not. Dybeck was just the only one that said he may vote you for policy. I do not think you are scum, reinoe as you have been using your post restriction aggressively and not as a shield which I would expect from scum.

-Nevertheless can you please explain your full restriction? When must you give these logs and how many exactly?
-Do we need to know of any penalty regarding possible failure to follow your restriction, basically will you failing hurt anyone else inadvertently? If not then I don't care/think I need to know of any penalty you could get

I do not like how titus defended plagarist here without being prompted to defend plag:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6209554
feels very bad to me. I also don't like this follow up
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6218650
It doesn't feel like titus actions around plag are synced right

getting a bad vibe from PT about the 3 scum thing, but as I think 4 is more likly than 3 I'm not big on pursuing this vibe until 3 actually seems possible

I do not like how dybeck has kinda moved back and forth on his opinion of reinoe but as it feels he was doing it out of policy and not out of being scum, I don't feel confident or comfortable with the dybeck wagon

I thought NTM was noob town given stuff prepage 5 but looking at stuff pages 5-8 and how he gave reasons after voting dybeck and not when he voted dybeck is something I don't like. I like the reasons he gave at the bottom of page 9 but I would have liked them when he voted and not in response to a post dybeck made later. NTM do you have any other reads other than the dybeck one?

I don't feel comfortable about either NTM or dybeck's wagons as a result of these feelings. I feel most comfortable staying on plag as he has done nothing that gives me pause

Town reads would be domo and PeregineV

Can someone list for me who all are hydras and who all is in the hydras?

I am all caught up reading
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #333 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 300, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:4 more votes till i can hammer!

also page top

Was this directed towards NTM or dybeck or both?

dybeck wrote:Poker, if you're going where I think you're going on Reinoe, just remember how reactionary this town is, and that it's Day 1. Not all bears need prodding.

I am not going where I think you think I may be going as I think reinoe is town. If I thought he was scum, I'd go there. Though I don't like him not answering my most recent question above, it seems he may have answered it already

In post 102, reinoe wrote:My "blogs" are limited to when I vote so it's not so bad. I'm not the vote-hopping type, but these are a minimum once-per-day deal.

So I'm fine withdrawing the other questions
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #344 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

Thanks domo

So many missing players and we are 2 days from deadline with no wagon even halfway to lynch

@Farside, can we get some kind of extension or prod barrage to those not posting?

also
In post 319, PokerFace wrote:
@Farside, I don't think you fixed the quotes here right

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6204597
shouldn't there be "s around not mafias name or something like that?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #350 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

You realize Baezu
you were on one of the top 2 wagons
before you unvoted!

Given the recent exchange between you and plag and some of your previous opinions of plag I'm really thinking you 2 are scum together and were considering bussing each other given the wagons on each of you
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6208014
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6218650
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6222721
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6224826
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6225360
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #351 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

actually I think i speed read that a little wrong, still I don't like your indecisiveness or interactions about plag

You got on plag agreeing with me about plags omgus and then got off of him for another omgus? That makes no sence

Can you better explain you current scum reads, baezu I am not thinking you are town
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #397 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

IKA was part of the Powerful townie hydra and unless I am mistaken AP made 0-2 of the powerful townie posts so far, am I about right IKA?

can you tell us why he has quit?

Also who were you saying you could hammer here:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6221258

I isoed dybeck and NTM. I do not want to be on either of those wagons. Both have done things I could see town doing so I am not very comfortable voting either of them

I would guess there would be 4 scum in this kind of setup so I'm currently considering the possibility of a brandi/plag/bauvu/titus scum team given how they have been treating each other. Plag and Baevu would be players I'd be willing to vote since i don't feel as strongly on brandi and titus. I want Plag and Baevu to acknowledge my posts and questions

I really wish there was a way to get rid of all the lurking going on right now. Perhaps a lynch of the scummiest lurker would be whats best for the town. I'm gonna check the activity overview on the thread and see if there is someone there worth voting from there that has been scummy in the game
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #398 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

looking at the overview and ignoring those who have been replaced
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... overview=1
plag has low post count of 6 and his last post was 1 day and 8 hours ago. I seem to recall farside prodding him some so I'm keeping my vote right where it is. low on activity and scummy plag be

Is adelina still in the game? They have not posted in days. Are they getting replaced Farside?

I have a null read on adelina
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #401 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by PokerFace »

oh you are right I'm sorry. I didn't factor your last post being from a part of the hydra and not the main account

@Farside please ignore my last comments/request
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #424 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

plag isn't a wagon either and my vote there is feeling useless

I believe we have less than 3 days left so I'll move my vote to the only wagon I can get behind

Vote: Baezu

I believe thats L-3 or 6 votes on there now. Correct me if I am wrong
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #428 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

Adelina wrote:Have we been replaced? :x sorry if so...i lost my laptop charger and i haven't been able to use my laptop bc of that. I just bought a new charger so :/

No I do not believe you have been replaced

When I looked at the activity log yesterday it said 4 days for your main account but as adrien has been posting I believe you are still good. I am guessing you are the other head

Baezu is at L-2 now. No one should hammer anyone pre-claim

Pedit: seems dybeck beat me to saying that^
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #445 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yo Adrien (Insert Rocky joke here)

did you make those last 3 posts?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #462 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

I'm not a fan of the claim either. Unkilliable on certain nights does feel like something scum would claim

ika wrote:ok times up im gonna be gone and i dont want anyone trying to weasle it out

VOTE: Baezu

we still have twilight as well so make the notes faster

but I also don't like how IKA voted a guy and then asked for notes faster

Scum not likly to give notes so if baezu flips town I will be angry
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #468 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 461, Baezu wrote:pokerface - you've modded titus. what do you think of her game this time around? town or scum?

top scum reads : titus, powerful townie, pokerface

I believe the game was a marathon game and its been awhile, I'll see if I can find it before deadline. otherwise I'll bring it up if i'm still around tomorrow
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #476 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

seems I may have miss remembered things. I was going to mod a marathon game with titus in it but the flaked/replaced out before it started. Was for one of the WITP's

I having been leaning toward them being scum based on what I said earlier
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #526 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I didn't consider Reinoe or Dybeck to be scum. If I was a vig, I would not have killed either of them

@ika, why do you play trollishly? What does it gain or fulfill for you?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1602 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

gg all

Ate spinach night 1, did not kill night 2

really glad titus caught my crumb that i killed no one night 1 and that there was an sk

I really should have killed plag night 2 but I opted to save it as I was hoping tituse or someone would claim vig and I'd have a more definate shot target. Domo's gambit is only reason plag survived night 2 as i had my finger on the trigger. Here are the thoughts I sent farside back then

PokerFace wrote:
farside22 wrote:Your night 1 action was successful.

Thats good. Considering the flips at the start of the day I'm amazed I'm alive.

The odd night aspects of baezu's claim gave me pause but the unkillable parts made me think he was scum and that the odd night stuff was a total lie. I've claimed odd night immunity as scum before. Given this is a farside setup everything is possible. Even multiball

I enjoy multiball when I'm scum, as it gives scum a chance to legitimately scum hunt, but since I'm not scum, this game has the capability of racking up a high body count in almost no time. Me killing every other night may be too much for this game. I need to be careful not to beat up good innocent people. (If only Adrien Petersen, Rey Rice, and various other assholes had thought this way)

I need to make it clear to the town I didn't kill dybeck or reinoe. After that the best strategy open to me is to trick the scum, sk, or whatever into claiming vig. Then I beat the shit out of them the next night.

This has been thoughts from the mind of pokerface
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1606 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

farside speaks the truth. I thought domo was town and originally sent kill titus as an action while at work. As titus did not claim vig and I did not have the power to trick him into it I changed to shoot no one. and constantly contemplated switching to kill plag after that but did not as I could only shoot after i at spinach. If I killed plag and titus claimed vig next day I would not be able to kill him until I ate spinach night 3 and then i could kill him night 4
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1607 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 1606, PokerFace wrote:farside speaks the truth. I thought domo was town and originally sent kill titus as an action while I was at work. A PF at work error. But as As titus did not claim vig and I did not have the power to trick him into it I quickly changed to shoot no one. And constantly contemplated switching to kill pla. But did not as I could only shoot after i at spinach. If I killed plag and titus claimed vig next day I would not be able to kill him until I ate spinach night 3 and then i could kill him night 4

I did not want to risk having to wait til night 4 to kill someone that would then be confirmed scum in my eyes. So I stuck with no one as my choice
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1608 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 1607, PokerFace wrote:
In post 1606, PokerFace wrote:farside speaks the truth. I thought domo was town and originally sent kill titus as an action while I was at work. A PF at work error. But as As titus did not claim vig and I did not have the power to trick him into it I quickly changed to shoot no one. And constantly contemplated switching to kill pla. But did not as I could only shoot after i at spinach. If I killed plag and titus claimed vig next day I would not be able to kill him until I ate spinach night 3 and then i could kill him night 4

I did not want to risk having to wait til night 4 to kill someone that would then be confirmed scum in my eyes. So I stuck with no one as my choice an my scum needs to claim vig for me plan

EBWOP
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1609 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

Also I did not kill with a gun. I beat people up. Existence of a gunsmith thus felt shady. So more reason for me to hold fire

I kinda wish me eating spinach had made me invulnerable at night. Considering who popeye is and how I don't think he ever lost a fight after eating spinach, I really wish i had that
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1610 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

this game was fun

night 1 I ate spinach. With spinach i could beat people up the next night and everytime i killed i needed to eat spinach the next night to be able to kill again later. that was how i was a limited vig. If I was a full vig, I would have followed the book of "Pie is good" and killed everynight obviously
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1612 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

and if i no killed night 2 I could then kill night 3 so holding fire and hitting a definate scum night 3 seemed something worth holding out for

Pedit: Wish that scum can't kill at night rest of game
or that if that not allowed then. when they did kill, it said who made the kill in thread so i could obv kill them next night

The only last one night rule to the wish was something farside added to the game later do to dead topic talk so I feasibly would have been allowed those wishes as that rule was not in place night 2

And if niether of those was allowed I'd wish for the town to be able to make multiple lynches the next day. Not sure how many lynches i'd ask for in 1 day but enough to make the scum's next night kill far away
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1628 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

DOMO did alot in that mafia chat. Its a shame plag, nine did not work "with" him and lowercase didn't do much before replacing out

ank and domo getting some time to work together would have been good for scum

Obscurity/Nacho was SK. Nacho kinda got screwed coming into that slot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”