DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:45 am

Post by DOMO »

When I first found out about Robin's death, I thought my housemate said Robbie, so you can imagine how gutted I was when he said "no, ROBIN".

It's been a bad yeah, losing Robin and Rik Mayal. Who's gonna be next? Joan Rivers? Dear god I hope not.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:49 am

Post by DOMO »

Who are the hydras anyway? Is this correct...

powerful townie = angry pidgeon and ika
adelina = salamence and alina
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:56 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh wait adelina looks like ade and alina... idfk god I hate hydras why the fuck did I want to be hydra.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:58 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 8, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: The Plagarist

Cheaters never win.

This has got my attention. Cheater?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:21 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh yeah ok. Silly goose indeed.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:05 am

Post by DOMO »

Spoiler:
tl;dr

VOTE: reino
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:41 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 23, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Domo kills kittens

This is true. But kittens are EVIL.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:58 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 27, Adelina wrote:Blink-182

VOTE: adelina
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 34, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:Adelina is scum.

We can lynch them eventually Today. Until then I wanna enjoy reverend and Brandis compsny.

Wow people still remember me as reverend.

In post 32, Adelina wrote:For being a twenty-something year old white male who listens to Blink-182? I thought that was the music of my demographic.

Yeah well I'm mid 30's and basically Blink 182 are shit. You should have said Nrivana or RATM and I'd have been your friend.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 40, reinoe wrote:I was too busy listening to techno, ambient, and acid music.

I'll just leave this here...

Spoiler:

Anyway...

VOTE: not the mafia

Awkard entrance indeed.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:17 am

Post by DOMO »

UNVOTE:

I'll give NTM the benefit of the doubt for now and just assume he's awkward noob.

In post 44, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:
In post 43, The Plagiarist wrote:VOTE: pv

Why am I scum?

VOTE: plagiarist

That post is way too self aware. plys pv never said anything about you being scum...

-ika

I agree with ika, this post stands out. PV didn't say plagiarist is scum, he just threw a RVS vote down. This is plagiarist's one and only post so far, he seems very paranoid.

VOTE: plagiarist
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:46 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 63, Brandi wrote:
Vote: DOMO

The person you changed your vote to is also a newbie. Yet one gets the "benefit of the doubt" while the other is suspicious.

Well I didn't look at plagiarist's join date, nor am I voting for him for saying awkward noob things, I'm voting for him for making a paranoid post with no basis. Maybe he's being an awkward noob too, it didn't really occur to me. I'm giving NTM the benefit of the doubt because his posts don't really read as scummy to me, just weird. Plagiarist is scummy, at least based on his one post. I'll need more from him before I brush him off as awkward noob too.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 67, The Plagiarist wrote:I'm not paranoid, I'm just trying to figure out people's motives.

I'm just trying to figure out yours. PV vote and then unvote before he even responds though, how are you figuring out his motive here?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 66, dybeck wrote:
In post 64, reinoe wrote:I'm gonna say this one time only. If you don't want to read it that's why it's in spoilers.

Or we could just lynch you, to save us all the bother of having to indulge your self-indulgent crap. Seriously, nobody here gives a rats ass about any of the content of your spoilers and I think we'd all prefer it if you just didn't bother us with it all.

Can't say I feel that strongly about his blabbering, so long as he doesn't post important stuff in spoilers because I'm not opening any of his spoilers any more. I'm certainly not going to policy lynch him over it, and I'm not sure I like you hinting at it.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 77, The Plagiarist wrote:Well I wanted to see if anyone would hop on, but instead you're suggesting I'm being opportunistic. I'm not, I'm reaction baiting.

Yeah I'm happy with my vote. I didn't say you were being opportunistic, I asked you how you were figuring out PV's motive when you vote for him and then unvote before he posts again. Once again this feels like paranoia. You're defending yourself against accusations that are yet to be made. One minute you're figuring out PV's motive, next you're reaction baiting people to see who jumps along, and the net result is you vote for me, who didn't hop onto your wagon, all because I asked you what you gained from the PV vote and unvote.

Got one.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:02 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 79, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:plage/brandi/not the mafia

Why three? I'd expect three in a 13-player game, so I'd expect four here. Although this is my first game here since spring so maybe it's just me being rusty.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:13 am

Post by DOMO »

Why is angry pidgeon so quiet?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 100, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:page top.

right now ive been mostly depressed for th day for some reason so ive been sleeping most.

someone said something about ap in my glance and hes out right now so hes phone posting at best

That someone was me, and it's interesting that you comment on me asking where AP is, while ignoring the bit where I ask you why you think there's three scum.

Got another.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:07 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 128, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:i play about 4-7 games at once and most of them are 13p. so my inital thought is 3 scums. you fixation on 4 scums existing is intresting though.

I like what you did here. Accuse me back of the same thing I'm accusing you of. Nice. You drop three names as scum, and then point the finger at me for thinking there will be four. And fixation? I have an expectation based on game size. But fixation is a better buzz word, I'll grant you that.

Your reason for saying three, I can accept that. What concerns me more is that you were more interested in me asking where AP was than you were in responding to my question about why you named three. It felt like you were trying to sweep it under the carpet. Surely town realises that such a comment can be perceived as scummy, and seeks to clarify the thought process that led to it. But you needed a nudge to get it out of you. I sense a lack of town motivation here.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:54 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 130, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:i am stating that scums have more knowlage so you keeping up on the "4 scums must exist thing" is whats pining me.

You're putting words into my mouth here. "4 scum must exist"... when did I say "must"? I'm saying that would be expected for a game of this size. You saying three stood out for me because it differed from my town thought process. Maybe that's because you have more knowledge than me. Or maybe it's because you're playing so many 13p games. My problem with you now is you being selective about what you respond to, and I don't like how you're twisting my language, and how you're using language to discredit me. Stuff like "attacking my credibility"... this doesn't even mean anything in a game of mafia. Aren't you attacking the credibility of everyone you attack?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 136, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:deliberate trollling: 3.14

but more seriously, if you play with me, you leanr my mood dictates a lot about me. i find him attacking me indirectly a scummy thing to do. as if hes trying to discredit me and then build up a case later to get my lynch and go "well he was bad town"

if you read his post it seems to be worded in a manner thats dicrediting and not "oh thats what you mean"

i made a very passive statement on him and he gets all blocked up at me is what im seeing

Strangely I get a town feel from this, not quite sure why. Seems elaborate for scum. idk.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 142, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:im not nessacarly trying to twist words, its just my interpritation, if you think im misrepresenting clairfy it for me.

i rather have people have hard locked reads instead of waivered ones only b/c it makes it easier for scums to just nudge a thing or 2

I don't know if you're misrepping me or just using strong language. But I'm far from insisting there's 4 scums, I'm merely saying that's my default setting for a 18p. The fact it wasn't yours was worthy of note. That's basically this argument in a nutshell. But I'm seeing town motivation from you, because even though your reaction is to point your finger at me, I do get a sense you're trying to figure out my motivation.

I must say I don't agree with you about hard locked reads though. I kind of get your point about making it easy for scum to nudge things, however town should naturally be questioning their reads. I'm not gonna stay rigid just because it makes it that little more tricky for scum to move around. That's not a productive way to scumhunt.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:12 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 150, Evil Regals wrote:AP

I SEE YOU A POSTIN' ELSEWHERE.

I REQUIRE YOU TO GET IN HERE.

In post 151, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:
In post 149, Evil Regals wrote:Ika why isn't AP posting?

i will answer that with this:

READ THE DAMN THREAD

obviously you havent

ika, RAED THE DAMN POST

obviously you haven't.

Angry Pidgeon is very much site active. You should try sending him a pm telling him to get his arse in gear.

Also, dybeck is town as fuck. Why isn't he voting reinoe? Why would scum make such a big deal about this whole thing and then not use it as an excuse to jump on a wagon? I've had a vague town feel from dybeck up to now, but this whole bag of shite nails that townread in place.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:02 am

Post by DOMO »

They did lynch him, you can view the game by taking the post number link from the post itt that was quoted from it, see #162

the role I think it implies seems quite townlike to me.

I'm not comfortable giving town points to people due to their character. Any mod worth his or her salt will not allow flavour to break the game. Mork the ork might be friendly, but he might also be scum. Same with Mrs Doubtfire or any other friendly Robin character.

Otheriwse, I agree with you. A posting restriction like this on scum seems unlikely.

I agree also that NTM lynch is too easy. That said, you're on it. Why are you on this wagon if you have problems with it?

Mod: fixed
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:30 am

Post by DOMO »

Mod please fix my horrible typo in #178. I hang my head in shame.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by DOMO »

How is baezu slipping through without scrutiny?

Oh right yeah, he was the first to suggest reinoe's blabbering could be game related. Meh that kinda felt townish, but I don't like his tendancy to bandwagon without explanation.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 185, dybeck wrote:He's still my scummiest player, for all the reasons I said when we voted him in the transition out of the RVS. It's just notable that his wagon has swelled very quickly, which I find is quite often a symptom of a wagon with scum on it.

I think my position on NTM is pending his response to PV.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 201, Baezu wrote:DOMO- seems genuine in his posts. What were your reasons for calling dybeck town as fuck? (176)

dybeck's flurry with #84, #85 and #86 gave me good vibes, that felt like a natural train of thought. But for me the core reason I think he's town is because he's been on reinoe's case regarding this posting restriction, pointing out that he's faked it before, yet it seems to me he's towning reinoe, not scumming him. If dybeck is scum, then it seems like he found a good reason to put his vote on reinoe, or at least put more pressure on him. dybeck seems to be looking for reasons people are town, as well as scum. That's very much town motivated. It's possible both are scum ofc, but that's merely a consideration, rather than a belief.

I have dybeck as tentative town, along with you and pv. Everyone else is pretty much null.

I'm also reluctant to remove my vote from someone who has gone to ground after getting called out. Plagiarist hasn't posted since he omgus'ed me. His three posts are not good. I feel he's a much better lynch than dybeck, I mean at least dybeck is active. It seems crazy that we have more or less half the game active, and we're looking like we're gonna kill an active player. That does not seem optimal. We should put some pressure on those who are drifting by, try and force them to up their game.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:47 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 209, The Plagiarist wrote:Reinoe is town, and his wagon is stupid.

Define "wagon".
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by DOMO »

Prod dodge. Busy busy.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:00 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 254, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:ap is like afk due to rl

This is a lie. His last post was yesterday, in fact he posted 4 times in his regular account yesterday. He's not afk, he's avoiding this game. I'm curious why that is. I've seen AP as scum before and he thrives as scum, so his lack of participation hints town. But you insisting he's afk when you've been told twice he's site active, I don't understand why you're making excuses for him. It would be strange for you to make such a lie as scum though, because it's so easy for us to check it out.

ika, why have you ignored the two people who told you that AP is site active and continue to press the idea he's afk?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:14 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 260, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:@domo: you interpretation of "afk" and mines are 2 diffrent things

My apologies, I was assuming "away from keyboard".
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by DOMO »

Sup. I still don't think dybeck is scum. If it's between him and NTM, I'll go for NTM. I'll try to catch up properly today rather than glancing through.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:34 am

Post by DOMO »

Ok so I've caught up and I've got gut town reads on a few people... titus, dybeck, reinoe, pv, elmo, pokerface.

Not sure about baezu, getting mixed vibes. NTM and PT I'd say are null.

Scummy... plagiarist, brandi, evil regals

Anyone I haven't mentioned probably needs to post more.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:34 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 309, PokerFace wrote:jotting down thoughts so far before i go to work. have not read everything yet at the top of page 5.

Not the mafia feels like noob town from what I read so far. His play makes sence if he comes only from a night start background

Plagarist feels like noob scum, I don't see how any of his early actions were a reaction bait. It feels alot like he was paranoid and then reacted to domo's pressure poorly. Also he unvoted. If you are baiting you don't draw in your line as quick as he did. Lots of people had not posted. And when you draw it in you should be changing your vote 'immediately' to something you have on the hook. Feels alot like he wanted to omgus domo

Vote: Plagiarist

Also, this is the best thing I've read in this thread.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:43 am

Post by DOMO »

Hmm looking at evil regals in ISO, I'm feeling town until he "fuck it" votes and then posts def scummy for someone he's not voting for, but then again elmo wasn't happening and NTM might happen, so his vote switch isn't so bad.

I'm not confident in my scumread on evil at all.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:53 am

Post by DOMO »

Brandi looks ok in ISO too. It was her #196 that had me noting her in my scum pile, she was turning the screw on someone I was reading as town. Other than that though she feels town, so again I wouldn't say I'm confident in that one.

Plagiarist though, his ISO took me very little time and I sense nothing town in that.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:50 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 340, Titus wrote:The DOMO wagon had the strongest evidence to me.

Wait what? You think I'm scum because I name brandi as scum and then retract my read almost immediately after actually ISO'ing her? My first post was me posting my noted reads as I caught up. I should've waited until I ISO'd those I'd indentified as scum, I recognised that as soon as I actually took a proper look. In fact if I'm scum I would have waited, because I'd want to make sure I actually have a case on those I wish to take a lunge at.

Strongest evidence? You've pretty much found a town tell and you're presenting it as scummy while trying to get me quicklynched. I'd say there's more evidence supporting a titus lynch.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:53 am

Post by DOMO »

Furthermore, titus, you came in and immediately called brandi scum while offering no evidence. Now you're calling me scum for suggesting brandi is scum without evidence.

You must be town, scum doesn't brain fart this much surely.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:08 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 328, PokerFace wrote:Can someone list for me who all are hydras and who all is in the hydras?

Powerful Townie is supposed to be ika and angry pidgeon, but AP is missing.
adelina is TheAdrienC and Alina
cloud nine are salamence and nati, but they're missing too

I think that's correct.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 358, Brandi wrote:This chain doesn't sit well with me and feels opportunistic. PF is an experienced player so it's easier for scum to latch onto bad wagons that they start without really getting flak for it.
Baezu so far has been scummier than Domo, but Domo is still likely scum. At least one of these two are definitely scum.

This comment doesn't sit well with me. Why are you making definitive assumptions about me and baezu based on plagiarist being a bad wagon? Do you know something I don't about plagiarist? I get the impression that you know plagiarist is town.

UNVOTE:

Furthermore, I would like to remind you that I did not latch onto pokerface's wagon, I pretty much started that wagon by saying the same things pokerface did. It should come as no surprise to anyone paying attention that I liked pokerface's comment.

VOTE: brandi
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:10 am

Post by DOMO »

Actually I'm not liking baezu completely ignoring pokerface's request to explian his reads better. And I can't see baezu being scum with brandi after brandi's recent posts.

UNVOTE:

I'll wait until both have responded before deciding where to put my vote.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:12 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 359, dybeck wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I think PeregrineV is scum. I expect I'll pick up a bunch of votes for even suggesting it, but everything in my gut says he's scum and I've been playing mafia a very long time.

I really don't think dybeck scum would take this line so close to deadline when he's already under pressure. This could tip the balance, and he knows it. It's a very risky move at this stage of the day for scum to point the finger at someone generally read as town.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:24 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 390, Brandi wrote:In a mafia game most of what you go off of has to be assumptions, especially early on.

This is fine, I accept this. What I don't accept is language like "definitely scum" based on your assumption of someone being town. Forgive me for thinking that town would use language along the lines of "if plagiarist is town..." when making accusations against those who are voting for him. This is why I read your comments as scummy. You don't seem to have any doubt about plagiarist. If you're town, you should have doubt. Dude is not exactly dripping in town cred, is he? And if you think he is, well please explain why you think that. I'm not sure why you'd be so confident that he's town that you can then draw conclusions based on his wagon. That does not read as natural town thought process to me. Hence, you're scummy.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 405, reinoe wrote:This is really fucking unacceptable.

God damn man that must be the first VC where I'm not voting. I make no apologies, nor am I hurrying my vote onto anyone to please you. I'll decide what I'm doing after baezu posts again.

Did we get that extension? That seems better than rushing people.
Extension please farside
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by DOMO »

VOTE: baezu

I think I'm happy with brandi, certainly more so than baezu.

titus, I'm not scum. That's about as much as I can be bothered to defend against you, seeing as you can't be bothered to attack me properly.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 213, Titus wrote:No problem. Here's a drama causing suggestion. Scum have zero incentive to post bc all the wagons are on town.

VOTE: Brandi

So sorry you drew scum. Have your first vote.

In post 335, Titus wrote:If I am wrong on Brandi, DOMO is likely scum. I don't think anyone has presented evidence for Brandi scum and DOMO is all over it.

lol so I'm scum for being all over a wagon that I presented no evidence for, much like yourself. Only, I immediately admitted that I wasn't convinced about brandi.

Your last four posts have been weak attacks on me. I assume you're still using the brandi vote as your reason, even though I backed off her, even though you voted for her with no reasoning, even though you've given no other reason for suspecting me.

titus is scum as fuck.

VOTE: vote titus
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Post by DOMO »

I'll move back onto baezu if this doesn't pick up any steam, but I'm hoping it does.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:52 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 420, farside22 wrote:I gave 2 days and will not be extending the deadline further.

Ok thanks, I wasn't sure if you'd done it or was waiting for a majority or something. I was too lazy to check.

Ok so we're under three days. My titus wagon isn't going anywhere.

VOTE: baezu
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:06 am

Post by DOMO »

So do I but titus isn't a wagon.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:33 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh hi titus. Why do you have a gun?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:45 am

Post by DOMO »

Thanks for the game farside, enjoyable for the short time I was in!

I can't remember who the SK was but fuck you.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:46 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh and I have no prob with scum thread being posted.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:38 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 27, DOMO wrote:I think pv would be a good kill tonight. He's less likely to be saved by the doc, thanks to pokerface, and he's very much a dangerous player. He's also playing lower profile than I come to expect from him, which is very much a PR tell. He could be trying to avoid detection.

Oh yeah I said this n1. If only the others trusted my gut!
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:43 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh wait n1 was the night where I derp killed dybeck because I was getting no feedback and I figured he might get looked at by investigation, and doesn't get protected.

I should've trusted my own gut.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:28 am

Post by DOMO »

I admit that I get frustrated sometimes when fellow scumbuddies aren't really into it like me, but I have to accept that people have lives and most people don't get as much internet crap time as I do. I think the n1 kill could've been better if we talked about it in some depth, and for sure I'd have been interested to have some time with ank... at one point I thought he was looking good but PoE really hit us here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”