NY 177: Simple Complexity (GAME OVER: Scum Wins!)

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5227 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:57 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Sounds even more confusing than all the ability chaos in game 5.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5254 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Don't delete his posts Wake. I think he's just trying to help you. At least, that's what I see here. I never saw him say your ideas were crap.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5261 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5256, Wake wrote:

In post 5254, SilverWolf wrote:Don't delete his posts Wake. I think he's just trying to help you. At least, that's what I see here. I never saw him say your ideas were crap.

It's pissing me off. He and Marquis think I'm inexperienced and stupid, in that I don't have there wherewithal to formulate and run a very large game. They need to stop treating me as if they know me when they don't. If they're going to piss on my words when I say I've been running games for over six years, then they're being insensitive, and striking nerves.

Hey Wake, game 5 was by far my favorite game at USMB bar none. It was interesting and challenging. You got lots of positive feedback here on this game by the players. Don't get mad here. Don't get upset. I would definitely play the game you are suggesting for sure. BUT, if there is something that could break the game, I'd like to know about it and I'm sure you would too. I see ika trying to help you. I don't see either ika or Marquis saying you are inexperienced or stupid. ika is trying to help you Wake.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5265 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5263, Wake wrote:Wolfie, I can't reveal the measures I have in place to ensure the game doesn't get broken.

Ika thinks I'm too damned stupid to have spent time forseeing all these potential problems.

I have no doubt you've thought it all through.

I don't see ika calling you stupid or even implying it.

Calm down Wake.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”