Classic Nintendo Games (N64/GBA or earlier)

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Vi »

In post 0, theelkspeaks wrote:Playing some of them here and there reminds me just how good some of these games were, and quite a lot of them really hold up even compared to more recent games (at least in my opinion).
If a game was good they remake it several times. :?

Games that should be mentioned:
*Fire Emblem
*Banjo-Kazooie and its sequel
*Kirby Super Star (I liked all the Kirby adventure games in this era except Adventure)
*Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Ages is okay too) (Majora's Mask hasn't aged very well but do play it for the experience)

If you're using an emulator you can try Earthbound, also for the experience. I personally don't think it's the Greatest Game Of All Frigging Time but it has its moments. The emulator is there so you can hold the fast-forward key for 70% of the game.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Vi »

Yes, we employ the man responsible for DK64's myriad of trinkets, but we've had a stern word.
*snort*

I like how the shtick is basically "IT'S ANOTHER BANJO-KAZOOIE GAME except off-brand" and everyone is so psyched for it. That said, it looks like they pulled in a lot of the Rare devs for the game, which is a hugely positive sign.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.

Return to “The Arcade”