acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:54 am

Post by acryon »

It doesn't really matter either way I don't think, but we need to wait for the other claims to ensure this is right.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Xayzeck »

dense motherfucker being me if that didn't come out very clear
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1622, Xayzeck wrote:
Claim: Backup Role Cop

I missed my first night investigation because I procrastinated, but I checked TSO last night and got Backup JK back.

I thought he was town because I thought backup JK was town, I'm dumb! I didn't want to listen to the T S O case mostly because I didn't bother looking into it now that I could check him and get it over with, but more importantly if he was scum I didn't to get my butt rekt so yeah

VOTE: TSO

gg

quoting for the page top
GMT+8
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:55 am

Post by acryon »

Actually, you just hang anyway tomorrow if you were for some reason lying, so yeah.
VOTE: T S O
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Xayzeck »

Indeed

Nice avvy
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Xayzeck »

note to self my tso meta read is outdated
GMT+8
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:57 am

Post by acryon »

Nice avvy to you!
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:58 am

Post by acryon »

Wait, TSO asked for a massclaim on the last page. Is something getting missed here?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:10 am

Post by davesaz »

PEdit: I started writing this about 10 posts ago. ;)

I'm not 100% sure there aren't offbeat ways to play it as scum that degrade the following a little, but I think we can win with a massclaim as follows.

We massclaim. Either scum/the real PR counters one of the claims which gives us a 50/50, or doesn't counter in which case we get 3 conftown. Can't see any way scum would claim/counter as it's suicidal at best.

Lynch today gives us 1/5 chance we'll hit scum on the lynch and win outright even if the 5 non-PR are equal chance. Better odds if we're right on who is scummy or one of the people we've been thinking was scummy is one of the PRs. Somewhere between 20% and 50% chance of a scum lynch, even taking a pessimistic approach.

Then for night we have 3PR, 1 scum, 4 VT. We clear a minimum of 1 VT and 2 PR survive no matter what, entering day with 2PR, 1 conftown, 1 scum, 2VT at worst.
33% chance of lynching scum on random odds, worst case we lynch a VT.
Next night, 2PR, 1 scum, 1 conftown, 1VT. Scum kills a PR but the other PR clears the VT, game over.

PEdit2: Wait for the complete massclaim to lynch TSO.
I'm VT
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:11 am

Post by acryon »

Yeah, should have said this already.

I'm VT
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1634, davesaz wrote:PEdit: I started writing this about 10 posts ago. ;)

I'm not 100% sure there aren't offbeat ways to play it as scum that degrade the following a little, but I think we can win with a massclaim as follows.

We massclaim. Either scum/the real PR counters one of the claims which gives us a 50/50, or doesn't counter in which case we get 3 conftown. Can't see any way scum would claim/counter as it's suicidal at best.

Lynch today gives us 1/5 chance we'll hit scum on the lynch and win outright even if the 5 non-PR are equal chance. Better odds if we're right on who is scummy or one of the people we've been thinking was scummy is one of the PRs. Somewhere between 20% and 50% chance of a scum lynch, even taking a pessimistic approach.

Then for night we have 3PR, 1 scum, 4 VT. We clear a minimum of 1 VT and 2 PR survive no matter what, entering day with 2PR, 1 conftown, 1 scum, 2VT at worst.
33% chance of lynching scum on random odds, worst case we lynch a VT.
Next night, 2PR, 1 scum, 1 conftown, 1VT. Scum kills a PR but the other PR clears the VT, game over.

PEdit2: Wait for the complete massclaim to lynch TSO.
I'm VT

I've essentially got a cop guilty

If we lynch the guilty and I'm right, we win.

If we lynch the guilty and I'm wrong, you lynch me since I have no reason to lie as town, therefore I must be scum, and you still win.

Can you just vote?
GMT+8
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:20 am

Post by davesaz »

True, even if you're scum we'd still have the numbers.

VOTE: TSO
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Xayzeck »

Coolio
GMT+8
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:38 am

Post by T S O »

I asked for a massclaim because the game was over no matter what and my kill being whatever'd was the last straw.

I don't think I particularly called Luca town, my Pasch push was just because I didn't have time.

Fuck this set-up, 0/2.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:38 am

Post by T S O »

vote: tso
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:38 am

Post by T S O »

Sorry to whoever thought I was playing against my win condition, but the stress this game would entail just wasn't worth surviving one more day and then dying.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:39 am

Post by T S O »

In relation to Aquanim or whoever complaining about meta - being able to fake your towngame, even if your towngame can look scummy, is good scumplay. My play here was p similar to my play as town so I don't blame the triad for getting it wrong.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:40 am

Post by T S O »

I tried to shoot Aquanim last night - I'll link the scum QT but the third last post is me OBSESSING ABOUT XAYZECK BEING A PR JESUS so that's annoying.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:42 am

Post by T S O »

Post #25: I kinda want to shoot Xayzeck
Post #26: THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED A SCUMPARTNER'S IMPUT BUT TOWN MURDERED ALL MINE
Post #27: BBT locks thread.

I'm out, wp town, scum not so much
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:42 am

Post by T S O »

I could maybe have derped through getting dave or acryon mislynched today but I needed a PR dead last night to make winning possible.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:43 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, Xayzeck missing the first investigation is pretty sickening for me.
-Marquis
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Xayzeck »

Haha did I drop a lot of pr tells? I'm interested in bettering my pr play
probably by first not forgetting to send in a night action hm
GMT+8
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:44 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1645, T S O wrote:I could maybe have derped through getting dave or acryon mislynched today but I needed a PR dead last night to make winning possible.

Yeah for sure. I mean once we vigged the 2nd, it was going to be close to impossible to win as scum there.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1646, T S O wrote:Actually, Xayzeck missing the first investigation is pretty sickening for me.

Yeah it was a tossup between you and Bulba mostly, and I put off that decision too long and I didn't even know deadline passed

I fucked up bigtime and just wanted it to hit night again so I could get it right this time
GMT+8

Return to “Completed Open Games”