MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:06 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

scum, since it sets a precedent that he doesn't have to come up with his own ideas.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I meant who benefits on the Death of Luca
2023 W/L | 1-0
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:13 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

presumably scum, since presumably they are the ones that killed them(unless there was a serial killer AND scum was roleblocked/doctored).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

According to my reads, Luca was town.
And you can check it: I was among his scumreads so it would have made sense for me to kill him.
There's only one problem with this logic: I'm not scum.

As I have time I'll check Luca's ISO again.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

That's why I'm voting wake and not you.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by droog »

oh boy are doing nighkill analysis
maybe scum didnt want to spill anytihng???
i dont remember which game this is i probably need to look
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 696, curiouskarmadog wrote:Checking in, going to reread....however, I cant imagine my vote is going to change.

also a royal fuck you to Lapsa, I will avoid games with you in the future to be sure.

...I'll not play with him in the future if he continues to deliberately play that way. He sowed confusion, to our detriment.

In post 697, KatieB wrote:
@Riddles: considering that I'm the player that Lapsa pretended to be, I'd like him changed to a neutral survivor so that he cannot win the game.

Also, this weekend I'm running the Magic Prereleases, and one of my boys is turning 16! Consequently I will be V/LA for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Did I miss something? :?

In post 698, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote: Wake88

His endday play was pretty suspicious, specifically the way he relied on other people's explanation of cases rather than doing his own research.

Please explain this in detail, before I provide a response.

In post 699, Aeronaut wrote:So... who benefits from that?

Frankly, I'm not sure. Being behind in this game, it's going to take me a bit to catch up, especially with the upcoming work schedule.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Wake, here is the specific behavior I am talking about, an overreliance on other players opinions and information.

In post 408, Wake1 wrote:I've got a lot to read up on.

Anything noteworthy?

I will have time during the first half of tomorrow.

In post 617, Wake1 wrote:I have limited time.

Do we have anything pertinent as of yet? Very brief summaries of the latest highlights would suffice. Not reading 25 pages of Day 1 speculation.

In post 637, Wake1 wrote:So, why vote Lapsa?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Wake1 »

And? I've got a life outside of Mafia, so pardon if I ask a handful of questions to help me catch up. And what's wrong with ?

I want to know what your problem is with asking questions to get caught up to speed instead of getting bogged down by sloughing through muck. Don't know about you, but time is precious, so whining about me asking if anything important happened yet isn't wrong at all. You know better. If that's what you think passes for an excuse to vote me, you are sorely mistaken, and I will rip you apart over it until you acknowledge your reasoning here is crud.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 708, Wake1 wrote:And? I've got a life outside of Mafia, so pardon if I ask a handful of questions to help me catch up. And what's wrong with ?

I want to know what your problem is with asking questions to get caught up to speed instead of getting bogged down by sloughing through muck. Don't know about you, but time is precious, so whining about me asking if anything important happened yet isn't wrong at all. You know better. If that's what you think passes for an excuse to vote me, you are sorely mistaken, and I will rip you apart over it until you acknowledge your reasoning here is crud.

My problem is that it's lazy and anti-town. What if the people you are asking for help with are scum?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 709, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 708, Wake1 wrote:And? I've got a life outside of Mafia, so pardon if I ask a handful of questions to help me catch up. And what's wrong with ?

My problem is that it's lazy and anti-town. What if the people you are asking for help with are scum?

If I had all the time in the world then yes it'd be lazy. I do not, and I don't think it's too much to ask the other twelve players to give a brief summary. If anything's lazy, it's refusing to even provide a sentence or two i response when you have more time than the person asking. BS on it being anti-Town, BS on it being scummy, and BS on it being lazy. I'm not asking everyone to provide walls of text doing my own work. I'm asking the other players (not all, but at least one) to help me catch up with a sentence or two. What's so difficult about it? Are you trying to fabricate reasons to cast suspicion on me? I think the route you're taking is horrible if you're Town, because if you're Town we are a team, and we help each other out if we are able. There's a chance that one of the people providing a response is Scum, but hey, that's the risk you take in a game of Mafia. People don't suddenly stop asking others for reads because, *gasp*, the person being asked could be Scum. I am not liking this new direction from you, and am now more eager than ever to question the motives behind your actions.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by KatieB »

In post 706, Wake1 wrote:Did I miss something?

He broke the rules by pretending to cheat, and jokingly labeled me a cheater. I am going to try my hardest to win this game. If we manage to pull it off, he will likely claim that his rule-breaking was justified and helpful because it removed a distraction or some such nonsense. He should, therefore, not be allowed to win this game under any circumstances. Hopefully the punishment will help him learn to be less selfish in the future.

p-edit I'll have commentary on the game and monkey in particular after i get off work. I'm looking at wagon flow right now.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 710, Wake1 wrote:

If I had all the time in the world then yes it'd be lazy. I do not, and I don't think it's too much to ask the other twelve players to give a brief summary. If anything's lazy, it's refusing to even provide a sentence or two i response when you have more time than the person asking. BS on it being anti-Town, BS on it being scummy, and BS on it being lazy. I'm not asking everyone to provide walls of text doing my own work. I'm asking the other players (not all, but at least one) to help me catch up with a sentence or two. What's so difficult about it? Are you trying to fabricate reasons to cast suspicion on me? I think the route you're taking is horrible if you're Town, because if you're Town we are a team, and we help each other out if we are able. There's a chance that one of the people providing a response is Scum, but hey, that's the risk you take in a game of Mafia. People don't suddenly stop asking others for reads because, *gasp*, the person being asked could be Scum. I am not liking this new direction from you, and am now more eager than ever to question the motives behind your actions.

Wow, you don't like a direction where you're being scumread, that's a surprise.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

@Monkey

In post 654, Aneninen wrote:Okay I don't usually do this, but we're very close to Deadline and I'm unable to read the thread nor to post now. So, can someone summarize for me the recent events? Most preferabely, two players, please, in case of the single one who answers happens to be a scum.

(Have this post made sense at all?)

Do you think that this is scummy as well?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 712, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 710, Wake1 wrote:

Wow, you don't like a direction where you're being scumread, that's a surprise.

Wrong. I perceive you as being dishonest and fabricating excuses to cast an extremely weak vote. There's a difference between being Scumread, and Scum trying to get you mislynched.

Speaking of differences, there's one between being anti-Town and being scummy.

: You justify your vote by saying I'm being suspicious for asking for a bit of help to catch up.
: You then say it's "being lazy and anti-Town."
: Then you try to make it look like I'm simply angry about being Scumread, which is dishonestly simplistic since I've been Scumread hundreds of times in the past and wasn't angry.

So, which is it? You saying I'm Scummy for asking for a little help to catch up, or being anti-Town because of it, or both? Make up your mind.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea, Wake works in a hospital, treating patients, etc. That's a highly unpredictable profession, so it's not unfathomable that he'd have periods of a lot on his plate.

Having said that, Wake, If you could maybe give a reads list or something at SOME point this dayphase, it'd probably help us out some.

But I'm more interested in why Monkeyman is focusing on Wake for this. I posted little to nothing in the last week. I'm studying for finals. You're not targeting me. Why is this?
2023 W/L | 1-0
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by droog »

wake youre pushing this a little too hard
instead of compalining that youre scumread for not posting content
why not post some content

i know you're busy but
surely you can read enough to form one scumread and vote on it
((that isnt realetd to you being scumread))
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 715, Aeronaut wrote:

Yea, Wake works in a hospital, treating patients, etc. That's a highly unpredictable profession, so it's not unfathomable that he'd have periods of a lot on his plate.

Having said that, Wake, If you could maybe give a reads list or something at SOME point this dayphase, it'd probably help us out some.

But I'm more interested in why Monkeyman is focusing on Wake for this. I posted little to nothing in the last week. I'm studying for finals. You're not targeting me. Why is this?

Yes, I do think that's bad at well, but I saw more content in your posts overall.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

vote: aneninen

always so eager to talk about how town he is
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, EPM, and who's the Encryptor?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:19 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 716, droog wrote:wake youre pushing this a little too hard
instead of compalining that youre scumread for not posting content
why not post some content

i know you're busy but
surely you can read enough to form one scumread and vote on it
((that isnt realetd to you being scumread))

this.

speaking of posting content, I am hoping to get to this game (reread) this weekend.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

Druuge is f-cking town, at least 95%. If he were scum I'd be f-cking dead now.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Droog looks town to me in every game I've played with him. It's obnoxious
2023 W/L | 1-0
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:32 am

Post by droog »

Have t we played any finished games
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:45 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

okay rereading, nothing is changing my view of MM. MM (or katie maybe) would have been the lynch yesterday if lap hadnt pulled his fuck baggery.

looking at Luca, who knows why he was killed.

it looks like before flipping to Lapsa he was pushing/voting Katie. he also called some of my questions shitty. he did do ISOs on evilpacman and Anen and indicated in both (evilpacman = strong scum vibes and Anen = case could be made against him) he also said he was going to look into anen's meta.

want to check a couple things (meta) and reread one more time exactly how the lynch went down yesterday (though I imagine it will be fruitless).

vote MonkeyMan

this is a fine place to put my vote while I do this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”