Mafia RVS Patterns

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Mafia RVS Patterns

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Aronis »

After looking at randomly selected recently completed mini and open games, 0/47 opportunities have the Mafia voted another mafia during RVS. 9/47 opportunities they did not vote anyone and 38/47 opportunities they voted town.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 2, Zachrulez wrote:I hope the conclusion to this isn't that mafia won't vote each other in RVS.

It would be foolish to base any reads or anything off of this and I only checked 20 or so games, I'm sure it's happened sometime. I just found it rather interesting that it appears to happen so infrequently.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 8, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 3, Aronis wrote:
In post 2, Zachrulez wrote:I hope the conclusion to this isn't that mafia won't vote each other in RVS.

It would be foolish to base any reads or anything off of this and I only checked 20 or so games, I'm sure it's happened sometime. I just found it rather interesting that it appears to happen so infrequently.

I mean I could go through 20 of my own games and come up with the opposite trends I'm sure.

Be my guest, I'd bet an infinite amount of money you wouldn't. Like unless you specifically hunt for those games, that's not going to happen. The odds of people voting town are 5/6 of the time to begin with, so that would actually be even more noteworthy if scum always voted scum.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”