Mini 1630: Edgar Allan Poe uPick GAME OVER!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1736 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What happened with the first neighborhood?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1781 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sorry to all for my play in this game (especially especially especially nikanor).
My time constraints were very very harshly strained while the main meat of this game was going on, then when I did get a bit of time, other games were in insane intense mode and I burned all of my time elsewhere and not here thanks to the whole lynches predetermined thing, put the game off too long, then lylo came and whoops I've done nothing in this entire game. Also, sorry to copper: end rant was a last resort last resort type of thing: I thought you actually were lying before I ended up posting because I misremembered when CoA died and was like "hmmmm", then sort of rode that rage as the desperation move.

Tool, I ended up claiming the reviver role and going for the no lynch thing because it was a rare role that aligned closely with the mechanics and my role, which I hoped could net me some towncred (since I had absolutely none at all). Pushing for the no lynch I really really didn't want was for two reasons: the first was that I hoped that people would not trust me and refuse to no lynch whereas I'd have a nice angle of "bullshit, no one trusts me", going crazy pushing for a no lynch and then nothing happens the next night which yeah looks suspicious but it also a weird angle to take as scum whereas town angle is very very obvious. The second reason was just to throw something out there: if it was just my play against Reck's play in LyLo, I didn't really think it was likely I could pull out anything close to a win, so I needed to try to throw something at the wall and pray that it would stick.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1782 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Next thing I wanted to talk about is how thoroughly loved the self-sensor/self-watch role: I appreciated the symmetry of the day/night abilities because it took me a while to get (I had a moment in the apartment with SleepyKrew where I was like OH HOLY SHIT), and I appreciate it in that it's a very high risk/reward type of role with the chance to seriously help or seriously hinder a town. I want to nominate it for a scummy when my words work better because tired and they are currently failing me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1786 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1784, T S O wrote:I'd make a sarcastic comment about Ghato's play right around now usually, but tool hardcarried me due to exams this game, so I can't.

:'(

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1795 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1796 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

:oops:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”