Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

VOTE: Wake88

Because, he's awake at night. Which means, he's scum. And my sweetheart agrees this. Also my kitty. Yeah.

By the way, Luca, are you scum again? ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 11, MonkeyMan576 wrote:@Anen: Is that a serious vote or a random vote?

Oh. My. Gods.
Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

In post 14, Lapsa wrote:@Everyone:
What's your biggest strength at mafia game?

I've never thought about that before, but maybe... being unpredictable? If it's strength at all.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Aneninen »

Just give me a topic, because...
...Apart from my usual fluffing, I don't have any idea to talk about... but okay. Let's have a try! Why did you choose 88, as for your username? ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

Lapsa, my sweetheart isn't on MafiaScum. You can find a picture of her on Facebook, though. Same goes for our kitty.
I've played with Wake before, but we're not allowed to talk about that.
Also, I've been on MafiaScum since June. I've been playing Mafia for more than 20 years, though.

Are we doing a RQS alongside with the RVS now? It's more fun than useful, in my opinion but, let's say, okay.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

Post-edit.
"Aneninen is fluffing" = "Aneninen is present". You can put that on Wiki for an example of null-tell. Meta me, find it out an say, eeew! That's the proper sequence of events. And don't forget the pigeons! ^_^

post-post edit. It's ongoing.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #167 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Whut? 5 pages in a couple of hours? Oh My Gods.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #168 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Wake, – need I think anything? On page 2? (I have a theory about those players who're voting for fluff-players but I'm not sure whether it works at all.)
Lapsa, – Yes, he's super cute little kitty, although he weighs 7 kg (15.5 lbs). And he's the best piece of fluff to share our bed with. ^_^
Luca, – did I miss something? Lapsa changed his random vote on Page1... And yes, he's fluffing more than me which is rare indeed. (Although, keep in mind that by the time he gave a reason for his vote he had already changed it.)
Wake,
"...on a side note, to be safe, I think we should assume we're dealing with a 10:3 Setup."
– Or a 9:3:1 or a 9:2:2. We don't know anything right now, I suppose.
Katie, ,
"As of right now, I'd probably wagon Luca, Wake, or Anen. Wake being the weakest vote of the three."
– Whut? And Lapsa is probably town... is it only me who thinks that she just mentioned four of the players who had a significant amount of posts at that time?
Luca & Katie, around and later – well, Luca has a point there and it seems that Katie evades giving a proper answer. Hmmm...
Katie, , well, it's best to quote it
Katie wrote:
For clarity, I'm scumreading Luca first because of his terrible vote on Lapsa, then his terrible OMGUS on me. I'm scumreading Wake for focusing on silly stuff like how much fluff should be allowed in a game, and Anen because he wasn't just posting fluff, he was looking for things to talk about that were irrelevant to the game. Like, instead of discussing the game.

Whyttyfyck?
Luca did not OMGUS you.
Your read on Wake and on me contradicts each other to a certain extent. It's no matter that Wake was posting a fluff there too (with that aligator or whytwysyt), but calling me scum because of fluffing is just lol, you know ^_^
Katie, – whom did you want to turbolynch? Luca? Well, advocating a turbolynch against anyone on Page 5 is not a good gameplay (unless someone preformed a blatant scum-slip, but that didn't happen).
Sthar, – lol, hi there! Are you in this game too? I didn't see you in the playerlist... or is Katie your alt? I suppose.
Katie, – Ckd is not the only one who parks his random vote on someone... why do you care about him?
Wake,
"What credible meta do we have on sthar8, if any?"
– I daresay, I don't think a scum-Sthar would start a game like this. (I haven't played with his alts yet, only with his main, though.) On the other hand, Sthar must know that I start almost every games with fluffing...

TL;DR version: it looks as if I had firm reads but, to tell the truth, I don't have any good reads right now. (Even if I know that it doesn't sound too town-ish.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 169, Luca Blight wrote:Anen, I think what you missed was that Lapsa gave reasoning for his page 1 vote for you in - he said he voted you based on fluff, but the example he gave came after his vote on you.

Oh damm it slipped my mind but yes, I had noticed it.

...I've checked Lapsa's meta. Only a couple of games, though. His townplay consists of a similar kind of posting style... but, it's not the same. He's changing his vote here much more frequently than in the games I've examined. I'm not sure what to think but I'll watch him closely.

As for Arenaut's catchup. It might have come from a town or from a scum mindset too. However, it's unlikely that he and Wake are scums together but absolutely not unlikely that he and Lapsa are scums together. (Yes, I know that partner analysis is bullshyt on Day1 but that's the first thing came into my mind having read that catchup.)

In post 182, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not convinced Katie is scum at this point, but the wagon is pro-town to me. Therefore my vote stays at this point.

I didn't like this. Calling players pro-town on Page8? I know that I'm a slow starter but having pro-town reads that early is pigeon poop.

In post 196, curiouskarmadog wrote:also
mod, have you prodded ollie?

Why did he ask that, I wonder. Why Ollie and why not the other two players?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #213 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 201, curiouskarmadog wrote:Ollie has not posted in the game at all (the others have), but is posting all over the site.

I know that he's posting all over the site but that tells me nothing. Because of the site rules I'm not discussing this topic anymore until he actually
does
something here.

In post 202, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I didn't say the players were pro town, I said the wagon brought pro-town information because the discussion was good. Day 1 discussion is always good over a slow game where people don't post.

Day1 discussions can lead to massive town-vs-town fights too. Unfortunately.

In post 203, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 182, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I'm not convinced Katie is scum at this point, but the wagon is pro-town to me. Therefore my vote stays at this point.

The Wagon is only you and Luca.
Why are you saying the wagon is pro-town instead of saying "I like Luca's reasoning"? Are you trying not to take hard stances?

Mmm-hmmm, how indeed!
By the way, Luca gives town-vibes. Yeah, I'm able to not taking hard stances too. ^_^

In post 203, Aeronaut wrote:No, I am serious about this. The quote is not out of context at all, that's the whole quote. You could be scum asking how much fluff is acceptable, and then tread that line of having to give hard facts vs kitty pictures.

Do you have problems with my Kitty? If so, consider my vote on yourself! ^_^
Okay, let's not fluff. Where did CuriousKarmaDog talk about kitties?

In post 203, Aeronaut wrote:
4 8 15 16 23 42

That was very helpful. Let me give you a hand with another one:
11:18:25

In post 206, KatieB wrote:Liked Aeronaut's entrance. Think the monkey wagon is functionally a policy lynch.

This sentence needs explaining.

In post 207, Drake Crusader wrote:
vote: KatieB

The defensiveness is a little too tight. I seen emotional players and I at times get quite mad at these games. However, something doesn't sit well. This is not taking in the fact you lied to us and popped in with your main for a post.
Second Runner Up Scum Award - Luca Blight
Think this guy has ALOT of bullshit under his hood and see this cat fight between Luca and Katie as a scum team. Post 98 is a scummy post to me at this moment. The tone and the last sentence is where I feel the partnership shows. The fact that he calls out that kaite trying to discredit and dismiss everything I say seem to me like a potential tip off to show that the current tatic is working and to continue on with it.
I feel null on about everyone else atm. null scum would land with Wake88 and llll.
Wake on the early brag post about his scum game. Seems to be just too helpful. May be due to the fact he is that good?
llll got in this group just because I cant list him as town and I don't want him atm in this null only group.
Null - Everyone else
Town - At this time I don't have any confirmed town players other than myself. I will throw some up here as I find them.

Uhh. I didn't like this at all.
(1) Upon Katie, that's a kind of insufficient reasoning. You told us basicly nothing and slipping
her
his main is not an alignment tell. (By the way, Katie is unsorted for me, but I have other reasons, and I don't think I'll be able to change that read on Day1.)
(2) Your Luca-read is pigeon poop. I've re-read that thrice and I'm unable to see any sign of a Katie-Luca partnership there.
(3) Also, your Wake-read is a kind of WTF too. Being too helpful is scummy?
(4) As for ||||, that's the cherry on the top of the pie. He's had two posts! No content at all!
(5) That's 4 possible scumreads and not a single lean town or something?
(6) The whole catchup seems to be fake. It seems as if he had chosen certain things randomly whilst ignoring players with a significant amount of posts and content, like Lapsa, CuriousKarmaDog and MonkeyMan.

TL;DR: Drake's a better one to vote for than my RVS vote (, which makes no sense right now at all).
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Drake Crusader

Wake, – seems to be a nice summary, we should remember that later.

In post 210, Lapsa wrote:
In post 208, Wake1 wrote:If people are misunderstanding your posts then that is your fault for not being transparent and understandable

try defining reasoning. simple trade

Whut?

In post 211, Lapsa wrote:
In post 208, Wake1 wrote:You say in that fluff wasn't your reason for voting Aneninen. Yet in you did indeed vote on Anen because of fluff, and you linked to one of his posts as well.

*yawn*
vote: Wake88

*yawn*. Need you vote-hop every time when someone starts talking about you?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

Is there anyone still here? ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #234 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

Hmmm... I think your theory about fluffing was interesting, I've never thought about that before. Talking about the rules and general theories are a null, though.

I disagree with some of your reads. Eg. I don't think either Luca or Wake are scums right now. What's your read on Drake Crusader?

In general, your posts have given town vibes.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #238 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Lol, hi, Druuge!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #240 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 236, llll wrote:KatieB is being super defensive right now, which seems scummy to me, and maybe I missed something, but I didn't see her ever addressing Luca's initial question which led to her wagon.
Vote: KatieB

Is that all? after 10 pages?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #278 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 241, llll wrote:Well, the people who posted the most mostly posted blather. I'm not sure what to make of that, other than take an aspirin.

In post 242, MonkeyMan576 wrote:It's day 1. Why do people expect game changing posts this early in the game?

I strongly disagree. Considering it's Day1, plenty of things have happened. Just look at the conversations between certain players, and cases we have are typical and normal for Day1.
Also, some things might be important later. For example, this mini-dialogue.

As for the Druuge–Monkeyman conversation. (About ) My opinion about that is suitable even for Wiki if one wishes to demonstrate the
opposite
of fencesitting. I find MonkeyMan's reactions scummy and it's topped by that vote for Druuge.
By the way, I don't think EPM was peace-making, he had the same opinion as I have now. (Or I've misread his answers.)

In post 258, droog wrote:anen's big posts look town to me
but admittedly any meta there is based on [ongoing]

The feeling is mutual and my reasons are the same. I can't see a scum-Druuge here.
So, you corrected yourself and you were talking about Lapsa, not Luca. What's your read on Luca then?

Well, shyt.
MonkeyMan's is a general post, yet again, no real content about
this particular game
. is highly defensive.
At this point I've done a little meta on him. His Day1 is far from his townplay and very close to his scumplay.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MonkeyMan

As for Katie...

Spoiler:
In post 269, KatieB wrote:
In post 168, Aneninen wrote:
Katie, ,
"As of right now, I'd probably wagon Luca, Wake, or Anen. Wake being the weakest vote of the three."
– Whut? And Lapsa is probably town... is it only me who thinks that she just mentioned four of the players who had a significant amount of posts at that time?
Was I supposed to develop reads on the people who
hadn't
posted?1
Luca & Katie, around and later – well, Luca has a point there and it seems that Katie evades giving a proper answer. Hmmm...
Luca was gonna scumread me no matter what I said. And I felt there was still potential for discussion there, plus I wanted to see if anyone agreed with me.2
Whyttyfyck?
Luca did not OMGUS you.
Yes he did. I expressed suspicions of him. He voted me, with no reasoning as to why I'm scum.3
Your read on Wake and on me contradicts each other to a certain extent. It's no matter that Wake was posting a fluff there too (with that aligator or whytwysyt), but calling me scum because of fluffing is just lol, you know ^_^
I underestimated you last time we played. Not happening again.4
Katie, – whom did you want to turbolynch? Luca? Well, advocating a turbolynch against anyone on Page 5 is not a good gameplay (unless someone preformed a blatant scum-slip, but that didn't happen).
pretty blatant.5
Katie, – Ckd is not the only one who parks his random vote on someone... why do you care about him?
He asked me about it...6
In post 213, Aneninen wrote:In post 206, KatieB wrote:Liked Aeronaut's entrance. Think the monkey wagon is functionally a policy lynch.
This sentence needs explaining

Aeronaut's entry showed a clear and logical thought process that comes from an uninformed perspective. I think it makes him likely town.
I think the monkey wagon is based on his poor logic and people skills, which makes it only tangentially related to his alignment.7

(1) It won't be enough for mid- and late-game but okay, that answer is acceptable for now.
(2) Do you think he'll reads will be unchanged? Also, what are your conclusions, as for the
"I wanted to see if anyone agreed with me"
part?
(3) Can you show me the post?
(4) Well, thanks. On the other hand, "Fluff-eninen" is not an alignment tell, you should know that by now ^_^
(5) What was blatant? Was there a scumslip or did you mean my post?
(6) Okay.
(7) What's your opinion about MonkeyMan now?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #309 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I really don't want to throw the monkey wrench into this highly valuable and beneficial conversation, but needn't we scumhunt instead?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #311 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

No.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #312 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

I just wanted to point out that there's not much happening in the thread.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #316 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

As for the / Aneninen–Katie quotepair. Did you answer there for Katie? Or for me?

I don't really understand your (3) in the summary part.

What disturbs me in Katie's posts is the Sthar-slip. I've been playing with Sthar a couple of times and this gameplay doesn't remind me of his townplay but nor his scumplay.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #366 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 327, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not certain who is more scummy between Lapsa and Katie so I'll refrain from voting at the moment.

We should remember this. If MonkeyMan flips scum, both Lapsa and Katie might be town. And I bet he voted for Katie later because that wagon is bigger.

Aeronaut, and – I liked those posts.

||||, for Gods' sake, use an avatar, will you?

Druuge seems to be obv-town.

Lapsa, that Luca vote is yet again :facepalm:
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #368 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Aneninen »

If I were to answer this post I'd use a character which is to be found in my avatar.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #372 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNot happening. ^_^

(I hope that |||| is not scum, he's fun to play with.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #376 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I'm not a good lynch, EPM, trust me.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #395 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Luca: I too FoS EPM. But, I remember playing with him in another game where I thought he was scum – for similar things like I can see now – and he flipped town. That is my problem.

Katie: why do you think the Monkey wagon is bad? His VT claim hasn't impressed me. What exactly is your problem with Luca?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #399 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Luca, I've noted your issues. I'll answer your post as soon as I can. But, you must understand that my previous post had a priority over playing the game.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #403 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Luca.

As for fluffing, I understand your concerns. We were playing together in two Newbies before. In the first one I replaced in and I fluff less when I'm a replacement. Also, I killed you Night1 so we didn't have too much time together. In the second one I was the IC and it's obvious that I don't fluff a lot as an IC. (Especially in my first IC game.) You can check any of my non-Newbie games and you'll find the usual "Fluff-eninen" everywhere, including my scum game. This goes for my too.

– that was a catch-up and by the time I finished it I realized that my post wasn't useful at all. Should I have admitted the opposite?
– I'm still at a loss about Lapsa. Don't know what to say. My Aeronaut read changed later (as far as I can remember I posted that.) Even if you disagree, I don't think very early pro-town reads are too useful (unless there's a blatant townslip or a claim or something like that). They may be early-buddying attepmts, in my opinion.

– as for MonkeyMan. I know you won't be happy about this vague answer but I remember opening two of his former games randomly, one of them was a town-game and another one was a scum-game. I ISO-ed him in both and found out that as town his posting style was entirely different. Unfortunately (because I didn't expect that someone would ask more about this topic
that
later) I don't remember which those two games were. (All I can remember is that in his town-game his post were a bit longer and usually contained "straightforward" reads and interactions and in his scum-game he had short posts, many of them full of with theoretical content. Though, it's possible that I've just misguided myself since I've been trying to find those games. But I think I've checked different games now. The scum game I've checked was "Lord of the Rings".)
If you're particularly interested in this topic, I'll try to find those games I found before.

or so. You can check it: there was almost nothing happeneing since I had my previous long post. That's all.

As for Druuge. Because of the site rules I'm not allowed to explain my townread.

As for the change on EPM. In he suggested lynching me. That's WTF in itself. But in he backpedalled and in his next post jumped on the leading wagon. That'swhy the FoS on him.

Side-note. I'm also not allowed to explain this but if EPM flips scum later
and
it turns out that the scums have a kind of daychat (eg. there's an Encryptor), Druuge is scum too. (In spite of my townread on him.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #431 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 418, Lapsa wrote:I like
Monkey's
fluency of thought.
Will unvote for now.
vote: MonkeyMan576

????!!
Just why, Lapsa, why?!?
Keep producing shytty posts and shytty context for your votes and you're get lynched because of them. Possible scum or possible useless townie, that's my read on you right now.

(Reading the latest posts thoroughly and answering them will happen later; need to go to work right now.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #433 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In other words: you are not helping us at all!!!

Druuge's right. If I weren't strongly against policy lynches, I'd say that you should be quicklynched before you lay eggs.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #443 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Aneninen »

Lapsa, EPM, CuriousKarmaDog, whoever, I wanted to answer you but I need to go now. Later, okay?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #459 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 434, Lapsa wrote:
Aneninen
stop the fluff. you also are voting for
Monkey

That's true. But, regardless of that your post can still be weird at best.
A bit more about it: (1) either I'm wrong about Monkeyman and he's town, in that case you could be a scum going for a mislynch, (2) or both of you are scum and you decided to bus him (this is not too likely though), (3) it's also possible that Monkey is scum and you're a bad-town.

In post 435, evilpacman18 wrote:Anen you can't say "you'll regret lynching me" and then get suspicious of me if I decide I don't wanna lynch you -_-

I didn't like the speed of the change. Advocating my lynch and backpedalling
a few posts later
, that disturbed me.

In post 438, curiouskarmadog wrote:
wait arent you voting Monkeyman too? if Monkeyman flips town, this post gets scum points.

Elaborate, please. Why would I get "scum points"? Why not Lapsa?

In post 445, curiouskarmadog wrote:if everyone was under the impression we were at -1, it might have provided some insight. So what purpose was this post?

That's a null, in my opinion. Though, before the unvote it was indeed L–1.

In post 446, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Maybe because they are scum buddies, and Luca knows that Illl voting me is good way to get a town lynched.

Excellent logic... apart from the fact that |||| removed his vote from your wagon. Sorry, ||||, I know that your pronoun is ||||, but I don't know the possessive form of it.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking about something. I'll post about it if I get some useful conclusions. It's about the wagons we have and the vote-moving and "not-moving".
But now, I'm not that confident about my vote as I was before.

UNVOTE:
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #468 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 462, Lapsa wrote:it is possible that (1) you are bad-town, (2) you are bad-scum, (3) i like turtles

Heeeeey, one game is too small for two fluffy-idiotic trolling players and I've arrived here first.
By the way, I'm Foxxy Love IRL.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #469 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

Actually I lied.
I'm Mystique.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #470 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 465, MonkeyMan576 wrote:RE: Lapsa/Katie, if two people are equally scummy, it makes more sense to wait than to vote right away and have to change your vote later.1
RE: Katie being defensive and emotional, pretty much every post she has made. She is far too self aware to be town, in my opinion.2
RE Scumhunting, I think I've pretty much nailed down Lapsa and Katie as scum, I'm not sure what more scumhunting I need to do in day 1.3

(1) That's very wrong, in my opinion. Why not voting for the scummier one?
(2) I'm at a loss, as for Katie. If I didn't know that (s)he's a Sthar alt I'd call her scum. But somehow I doubt that a scum-Sthar would play like that.
(3) Not good either. You should observe the others as well. Getting sure townreads is just as important, for example.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #472 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 467, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Scum lie all the time, just because they claim to not know the vote count doesn't mean they don't know it.

I wouldn't be that sure about that. They might not care if none of them are wagoned, for example.
It seems that you're back to producing theoretical posts... why ?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #477 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 473, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 459, Aneninen wrote:
In post 438, curiouskarmadog wrote:
wait arent you voting Monkeyman too? if Monkeyman flips town, this post gets scum points.

Elaborate, please. Why would I get "scum points"? Why not Lapsa?

you are attacking him for his vote

No, I was attacking him for the
context
of his vote.

In post 474, MonkeyMan576 wrote:(1) If you don't wait, then you just get accused of vote hopping. Voting isn't the only way to apply pressue, after all.
(2) Why do you say that regarding scum-Sthar/Kate?
(3) I am observing everyone. I think I've said who I think are town.

(1) Ugh. Townies
need not
work on looking town. F-ckthysshyt.
(2) I've seen both town-Sthar and scum-Sthar before. I simply doubt that Sthar would create an alt so as to perform such a gameplay as scum.
(3) Good. But you've just contradicted your previous post.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #542 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Am I the only one who thinks not too many things are happening, despite the Deadline is getting close?

||||, – hm. Maybe I should ISO Curiouskarmadog soon.

MonkeyMan, – another pigeon poop. Pointless theoretical post about the possibility of a post restriction. As if it weren't clear that no such things were remotely likely in a game like this. Goes on with it in and . And later. It's said that both Lapsa and |||| continued the topic.

It's also strange that the conversation between MonkeyMan and Lapsa turned into a kind of OMGUS-ing each other.

Gendaberry, hi there! Please, catch up soon, will you?

EPM, and later. I don't understand your problem with Luca. Also, is pigeon poop.

Summary.
I'm unsure about KatieB, reasons were posted before.
Lapsa seems to be a typical Day1 mislynch-bait player. I'm not particularly convinced that he's scum. Even if so, I doubt that he'd make it 'till endgame.
EPM is a player whom I don't trust now. I might wagon him if we were more time but eh.
I'm pretty sure that Druuge's town.
Also, I can't see how Luca would be scum.
As for ||||, I might be a bit biased here. ||||'s really funny and I simply don't want to remove him too early.

Aeronaut, Wake, Curiouskarmadog, Drake Crusade, we'd like to see more posts. (If there are scums in this list, maybe DrakeCrusade or Curiouskarmadog, if I must guess.)

Monkeyman. I re-Meta'ed him a couple of days ago (because of Luca's question.) He's producing way too many theoretical and null-posts here and does very little scumhunting. In spite of the fact that the game was pretty much stalled when he was the leading wagon (which is not a good sign that we're going for a good lynch) I still think he's scum.

VOTE: Monkeyman
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #544 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Aneninen »

No. I'm saying that I'm way not 100% confident about my read. Your posting style is scummy, I think. On the other hand, the flow of the game contradicts me.
A No Lynch would be terrible and I can't see any better wagons right now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #595 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Prod dodge.
I haven't read anything recently.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #654 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Okay I don't usually do this, but we're very close to Deadline and I'm unable to read the thread nor to post now. So, can someone summarize for me the recent events? Most preferabely, two players, please, in case of the single one who answers happens to be a scum.

(Have this post made sense at all?)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #656 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Aneninen »

That would be f-cking illegal being with two alts in the same game.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #661 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Aneninen »

And that is not true, Lapsa.

Dear everyone, I have f-cking no idea what I'm doing, I've read only the last couple of posts, and I'm sheeping Druuge, who I think is town, right now.
Sorry if I've just screwed it up.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lapsa
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #679 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

Lapsa.
What you're doing is absolutely illegal.
Pretending
to break a rule is also against rules!
In other words: if there were a player named Arilou'laleelay in this game and I posted something like "Okay, I asked Arilou'laleelay in PM whether he has a PR" I'd be modkilled
no matter that I hadn't sent a PM at all!!!
See post 0, point vii!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #680 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

As for the game.
I'm stilly busy so, by the time I've done my catch-up there may be Night.

I wouldn't mind if the Cop investigated Monkeyman (so as to make his alignment clear) if we had that PR at all.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #703 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

According to my reads, Luca was town.
And you can check it: I was among his scumreads so it would have made sense for me to kill him.
There's only one problem with this logic: I'm not scum.

As I have time I'll check Luca's ISO again.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #719 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, EPM, and who's the Encryptor?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #721 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

Druuge is f-cking town, at least 95%. If he were scum I'd be f-cking dead now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #736 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Prod dodge.
Maybe tomorrow.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #762 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

Catching-up.

EPM, – what you're saying seems to be good. A pity that it's absolutely not true. Most of my posts were about entirely different things.

CuriousKarmaDog, – yes, I remember, EPM was scumread by Luca. In this case, why were you voting for MonkeyMan?

EPM, – It's especially strange that he says
"I think I'm suspicious of anyone trying to analyze the Luca kill."
as a scumread of Luca.

Gendaberry, – either I'm misreading the whole game or this is a well-planned mislynch-wagon. Fact: three more players jumped on that wagon immediately. According to this, I'm misreading. But if not, at least one scum is on this wagon, which consisted of (at that point) Gendaberry, Druuge, Aeronaut, MonkeyMan. (Monkeyman is most likely, Druuge is quite unlikely.)

CuriousKarmaDog, – THIS! So, it's not only me who found that strange.

Aeronaut, – poor reasoning here.

I know it's a piece of bullshyt, but the Wake-slot might be town. I don't think he would leave this game in this situation if he were scum. Although, this might be a conf-bias observation because he hasn't been on my scumlist before...

________

Scumreads (from strongest to weakest): MonkeyMan, EPM, Gendaberry
Townreads (from strongest to weakest): CuriousKarmaDog, Druuge, Wake, ||||
Ain't no shyt idea: KatieB, Aeronaut
The DrakeCrusader slot is also a possible scumslot, I remember that I disliked his only conentful post. But, let's see who arrives there.

Remark: if |||| is scum, CuriousKarmaDog might be his partner and in this case MonkeyMan may be town.

VOTE: MonkeyMan
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #769 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

I think I'm the second scumread of CKD... ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #777 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 775, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 769, Aneninen wrote:I think I'm the second scumread of CKD... ^_^

why is that?

How on Gods' Green Earth should I know?
I thought you've been scumreading me.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #784 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Aneninen »

Trust me, you shall not lynch me, EPM ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #808 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

Prod dodge. (There's not too much happening anyway.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #816 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Aneninen »

Some catch-up.

Aeronaut, – I totally agree with this post.
It's a pity that EPM won't get lynched Today... but if he were wagoned, I'd join that instantly.
Changed my mind during the catchup, the wagon has been started.

In post 793, KatieB wrote:
Genda is my top scumread as of right now.1 idek what to think about monkey2, drake looks awful on VCA.3 I'd also vote anen.4

(1) Why?
(2) How so?
(3) indeed, that slot is awful.
(4) Why?

Druuge, and nearby – the cornerstone of my case, as I mentioned before, is the fact that his play is very different from his town game and very similar to his scumgame. (Please, don't make me search the games I checked, I've already done the meta twice, once for Luca.)
However, EPM could be lynched too.

EPM,
"droog is right and I'd hate to have a mislynch because of my laziness honestly so I'm gonna try harder, especially considering we'll probably get a deadline extension."
– Whut? A "mislynch"? because of
your
laziness? What does the possible Deadline extension has to do with everything? If you were worried about a mislynch you shouldn't have L–1-ed MonkeyMan at all.

EPM, – okaaay, enough outta' this "yay I'm lazy blah" stuff.
I've been watching you closely for a while.
In you're scumreading me. In you say that I've just softclaimed and moved your vote to MonkeyMan in your next post. A couple of nullposts then an interacting with Luca (see below!), scumreading me again in (in the form of a question). Hammering Lapsa in . Starting Day2 with a vote for me in , laziness in his next post L–1 on Monkey in , then that and part. is terrible too.
"That's not a helpful thing to say if you're really town"
– eg. why didn't you ask for his reads? (Druuge did so, however he didn't get an answer.)
Also, this is important: Luca has a scumread on EPM in , (blatantly ignoring him in , OMGUS-scumreading him in ) Luca is dead and MonkeyMan posts that analysing the Kill is useless.

EPM must be scum. Period.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: EvilPacMan

(Willing to re-join the MonkeyMan wagon too, since he's doing no scumhunting and because of the reasons I mentioned above.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #818 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

Nowhere, sorry. I was talking about EPM.

EPM
posts that analysing the Kill is useless.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #830 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Druuge: I haven't read all of he new posts but, referring to the first one, I'm not scumreading you, I was summarizing my case agains MonkeyMan. (Referring to your and nearby posts where you asked about our case.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #831 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, I've read your posts.
Yet again, I summarized my case against MonkeyMan in my (This goes for your .)
In that quote was from EPM, and my comments were about him too.

As for my , I dropped the idea and I won't explain, why. If there's DayTalk for the scum I don't think both EPM and Druuge are scum (unless they have eg. a Roleblocker/Strongman/whatever, in that case Katie might be scum too, but that's empty speculation right now).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #837 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

Not true, I have a case on you. Even if I'm voting for EPM right now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #844 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

Sorry, I don't remember which one my earliest post about Monkeyman was, but that's the point of my case. Yes, you can say, it's basicly based upon meta. Post-edit: this went for your

What's your read on EPM?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #845 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Aneninen »

As for my , as far as I can remember, it's irrelevant now. (That happened on Day1, with all of the players in the game.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #847 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm explaining it for the last time, in one sentence: MonkeyMan is scummy because his gameplay is similar to his scum-meta and very different from his town-meta.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #849 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Aneninen »

Read. My. Posts. I. Have. Written. About. It. Several. Times.

I'm genuinely getting tired of this. I meta-ed him TWICE, for the latter time because of Luca's questions. I didn't write down on a separate paper / in a separate file the games I checked and all the differences I found. There are plenty of players voting for him and yet it's only MY case which is relevant. Which is, eventually clearly stronger than some of the sheer sheep-votes on Day1/Day2. WhyTheF-CK?!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #851 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

MonkeyMan, what's your read on EPM now?

Druuge, I asked the same from you a couple of posts ago.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #854 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Druuge:

278, 403, for example. Also 477.

The key sentence:
"in his town-game his post were a bit longer and usually contained "straightforward" reads and interactions and in his scum-game he had short posts, many of them full of with theoretical content."

And I don't like the facts that (1) I've mentioned it at least twice before yet you're asking the same question again, (2) others voting for MonkeyMan should be asked thorougly too and it's not happening, as far as I can see and (3) I''ve asked a question twice and you haven't answered it yet.

MonkeyMan: who are your scum reads now?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #857 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Aneninen »

...and do you want to answer my question about EPM?

Also, it seems that I'm the only one who's actually answered your question. As for this, where are the others?
How the f-ck can we play if there have been only 4 players showing up in the last 24 hours?

If it goes on like this, we should start talking about something. For example, have you figured out yet why I spell your name 'Druuge' ?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #860 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Druuge: That's the name of the remake. The original one was called Star Control 2 and even if it's older than the Internet (literally!) it's the best game ever made. ^_^

MonkeyMan: Karmadog? Why? Wake isn't here anyomre... (I understand the other two reads, even if I'm unsure about Katie)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #862 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Not true. He had (has?) problems with Druuge and me too, and there was a readlist from him a couple of days ago or so.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #866 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

Riddle
. Apart from five players everyone is in the prod zone. Can't you do something, pretty please?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #884 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

[OFF]

I must share this with everyone now. (And whenever you call me a freak next time, remember that someone actually MADE this video.)

Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids

[/ON]

Posting real content soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #886 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Aneninen »

So, your case against me is that you're getting a "Look how town I am" vibe. Gross.
It's not only that it's a thing we can't discuss about. (Frankly, what should I do? Giving away scum vibes so as to get a townread on me?)
Strangely, EPM, whom I'm scumreading, posted the very same thing. I remember disliking your slot by the time it was filled. Therefore, your "case" and your vote could be a simple Chainsaw.
Also... as far as I can remember, KarmaDog and Luca haven't thought and didn't think that I am / was giving a vibe like that, so, this feeling must be only on your and EPM's side. Strange...

Also, is Druuge scummy because of starting the Lapsa wagon? Is that all?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #889 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Aneninen »

As for Druuge, direct meta.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #900 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Mod can we have a day extention since we've had the people replacing out and inactivity?

FIFY
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Short summary.

Gendaberry might be town, eg

Aeronaut may be town eg.

Monkeyman may be scum, but I'm much less confident about it than I used to be. (According to the site rules I'm not allowed to explain it.) Also, my intuition says "nooooo", but in that case I'm misreading someone.

Druuge may be town, my read got weakened because of my intuition, although his posts on Day2 would make no sense if he's scum. I mean, he wouldn't draw that much attention to himself if he were scum.

KarmaDog may be town too, I can see nothing scummy here. Eg. shows that he does more than simply tunnelling MonkeyMan.

Reticent may be scum. His predecessor's content was scummy. (Not only the lack of content but also the content of those very few posts he made.) In eg. he goes after the low hanging fruit. (Or bussing? I don't know but the reasoning there is insufficient.) In he asked for a "towncase about MonkeyMan". What sort of pigeon poop was that?

Katie, I don't know. In I see his logic (even if I don't agree with it entirely, eg. I wouldn't say that MonkeyMan is probably town), but I don't understand the vote. Also, see below!

|||| might be town, not because of his posts but because of the fact that I still think that his wagon was scum-driven.

Wake, I don't know. Intuition says he might be town. See below!

EPM must be scum. I posted my case before and he's been doing zero scumhunting since then, has done nothing which could have changed my reads.

[OFF]
Katie, Wake.
For a couple of weeks we've been on a yet another timeline where unfairness is blooming. All those people who would deserve good things are getting bad things and vice versa.
Zeitgeist
is working against Nature, against things we should live and fight for.
If only I knew how to turn the tide! A couple of years ago I thought I
knew
... but then another cycle of "all the good things are to avoid you, all the bad things are to find you" changed everything.
I want to find the answers, I really want to. Before life here, on this timeline turns into a seriously bugged and unbalanced game with a possible outcome which would be much worse than Giedi Prime, 1984 and Dark City
drawn together
(!!!)
[ON]
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1676, Wake1 wrote:Based on MM's lynch, and the things said and done aftwerwards, what do you guys think are some things we can learn to look out for in the future?

There are plenty of things, I think. Even if I had been out of the game right after MonkeyMan got lynched. Remind me later, because right now I'm not allowed to talk about it (and I think you know, why.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

CuriousKarmaDog played it very well... I think I suspected him early-Day2 or so but I dropped that read and I don't really know, why. Later (while I was dead) I thought Aeronaut must be scum... I didn't understand why Druuge's replacement had been lynched.

As for ||||... I've never thought he may be such a terrible winner. IRL I avoid people like those. And I can talk about this: that's something I must definitely learn from this game: I should have found it out what kind of person is behind that slot.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1684, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1674, N wrote:unlocking again - llll has been banned

I guess being banned doesnt stop people from sending emails...apparently IIII didnt like my comment.

Same here...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Aneninen »

Lol, Aeronaut! ^_^
I got known that E.B.O.N.Y. is a stupid waste of time. Although I don't understand what my game has to do with this game or with my Mafia-skills...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1691 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Aneninen »

Oh wait, I left out something.
I'm at least "not a stupid lying worthless asshole like Wake or Aeronaut." <---- I received this too. In three copies.
So, both of you should feel bad now. ^_^
(No, not really. It's not you two who should feel bad, of course.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Aneninen »

To whom? You?
Although my messages were mostly about Wake and Aeronaut, but it might be even worse, I mean, offending others behind their back...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Thanks. I could have figured it out alone... but I've never told that I would be the smartest one here on the forum lol.
Actually I was only laughing at those PMs but others might be offended if they were received PMs like those bullshyts.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”