2015 Open Setup Design Contest - Winners!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Are setups that have been through the micro queue a few times over the past years, but haven't gone through the open approval process eligible to be entered?

(can I put in Vengeball?)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 53, BBmolla wrote:
In post 51, Titus wrote:Agreed. 3 goons 2 masons and VTs is rarely won by scum.

This isn't true btw, SCIENCE! has a terrible winrate for town.

But the winrate is higher than with that of a lone IC.

SCIENCE! only has two goons.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'd possibly choose corrupted cop, if you're with a town that doesn't pay attention, that's hopefully two free mislynches.

Then no jk, partly rolecop and doctor.

Although the rolecop can possibly tell their corruption level there, weak doctor is not a good choice on the chance the other PRs get their corruption levels confirmed and they manage to pull out 3 confirmed townies day 3.
Although the cop after their fake guilty is also a confirmed town if town is smart.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I think having what the game actually is might help with naming it.

In post 120, LlamaFluff wrote:7 townies, and 2 groups of 2 scum each.
each of the scumteams has a nightkill and a watcher. the watcher can send the kill and watch at the same time.
The townies have 1 watcher and all the rest are VTs.
In addition, there town has a general 2-shot BP; meaning, the first two townies that are supposed to get killed at night won't; this means that if both scum shoot one townie one night, that only counts as one BP-shot lost.

I'd add 'Movies' or something at the end of one of the above suggestions to kind of not really indicate the watchers.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”