Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 22, Grib wrote:ABR, I never know what to expect but playing with you is always a treat.

Lies

VOTE: Grib
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Reading up. please hold
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 47, Klazam wrote:Yes, it does. I like rvs because it establishes some kind of voting record from the fet go.

That may be, but the motion of your vote to the latest offender of non-voting during RVS (Mantis) without a post from Freek inbetween undermines the sentiment.

In post 53, Grib wrote:Wow, four votes? Neat. I am honored to be the first leading wagon. Let's analyze this shit:

In post 23, Sonic Heroes wrote:
In post 15, the freekazoid wrote:Hey Grib

Hydra here, so why did you pick one over the other?

wagon him, he's scum anyway

VOTE: grib

Anti's a little scum duckling, and this vote makes me feel fuzzy inside.

In post 30, ActionDan wrote:
In post 22, Grib wrote:ABR, I never know what to expect but playing with you is always a treat.

Lies

VOTE: Grib

I guess Dan doesn't cherish ABR as much as I do? Boring vote.

In post 39, Sonic Heroes wrote:VOTE: grib

Nuts

Another vote by the same slot for...some reason.

In post 51, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Grib

yawn

In post 52, killerjester wrote:VOTE: Grib

zzz

Out of these five (four, really) votes, Dan and killerjester have the least content. Or, really, just the least overall. killerjester is Magic Hellspot #4 out of 7 on my wagon, he had another naked vote before me, and he has literally posted no words outside of votes and confirming. Dan said exactly one word, so. That's at least something.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: killerjester

13 people, so 4 scum? killerjester/Sonic Heroes/???/???

The tone of this post is noticeably different from the banter previous to attaining 4 votes, becoming I'd say, perturbed/hostile, which is very reactionary instead of 'analytic'. I particularly dislike the notion that my RVS vote is compared to KJ's in competing for the position of a scumread (and indeed KJ was voted) based on a word, or that any of these are being judged at all on content... or claimed to be. Sonic has more words and posts to his name and he's a scumread anyway.

Also 4 scum hmmm. All mafia you think?
In post 66, Klazam wrote:i was wrong

vote Ika

About what? The last time you voted him it was for policy. It's not obvious why you revoted besides taking some offense to his post above yours.
In post 87, dragonspawn wrote:
Not particularly liking the way reck and jester jumped on the grid wagon with little explanation. Gut tells me one of the two is scum

So let's start with

VOTE: k. Jester

I could have gone for either but a jester is like a clown and I'm not a big fan of clowns. They tend to not be funny and homicidal. At least if batman hasn't lead me astray.

This is couched language compared to say...
In post 125, dragonspawn wrote:
Reckon and jesters votes were scummy as heck
. I can only choose one and the game is early so I picked on at random. It's not like we have 40 pages of info to go off of.

Nor do I agree with the statement that naked votes on page 2 are scummy, discounting the fact that it could be surmised that Reck did have a reason to vote grib from his previous post. I'm not sure you do either, relying on the ever-so-vague 'Gut' instead of "This shit is scummy" when later pressed.

In post 99, Grib wrote:...

No, they don't. The second clarifies the first. I have played with xyz before, therefore I expect to have an easier time reading them, or more succinctly, they will be easy reads.

This isn't difficult.

Not only does the logic here not follow, but you used the term "I'm banking on" which, unless you have a mighty large ego, does not fit in with the story that you fucked up badly in the one game you've had with Reck.
In post 104, the freekazoid wrote:Grib what are your feelings on the people wagoning you?

Don't like Klaz's reasoning at all in .

VOTE: Klazam

In post 82, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 45, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 33, the freekazoid wrote:Only 2 town reads so far. That's pretty disappointing.

Ika: what's going on with you and that entrance. Pretty bland.

who are the town reads, and why?

Killjester and grib.

Why do you want to know.

Klaz add to town spot.

Sonic: why you trolling grib here?

In post 107, the freekazoid wrote:I'd like to know from mastis why they think klaz is scum.
I'm conferring with brantz about his read since it's different then mine.

In post 111, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 108, killerjester wrote:While you're at it why do you think Klazam is town?

I like klaz attacks, he goes for it and I think the back and forth vote is a town tell. Most of all I agreed with his comment towards dragon.

:igmeou: Get your shit together, and Klazam's 98 was perfectly reasonable.

In post 122, ika wrote:

VOTE: killerjester i will withold reasons atm but one of his post pinged me.

Really? At the point of this post, I've found KJ's posts innocuous. A question here, a question there. You could read them in monotone. You should elaborate.

In post 140, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 139, Sonic Heroes wrote:
In post 127, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 126, Sonic Heroes wrote:
In post 125, dragonspawn wrote:Reckon and jesters votes were scummy as heck.

Why were they scummy?

jumping on a wagon when the game has barely started with naked votes.

Yes, I can see that.

Why is that action scummy?

the better question would be why isn't it?

Dodged like a champ. Probably because you relied on 'Gut' previously and there's no way for you to come up with anything to answer this question. Amiright?
In post 182, killerjester wrote:The Grib wagon was engineered to gauge everyone's reaction, get a read on the players substantially supporting/criticizing it, and to look for opportunistic counterwagons.

Grib (the man, the myth, the legend himself) - Reacted very reasonably. Didn't flail or anything, instead continued to engage the game, look for scum on his wagon, and the such. Lean-town.

dragonspawn - Echos Grib's vote on myself, and at least acknowledges Reck's vote showed the same traits. However, the RVS over-justification for choosing me over Reck comes off as forced. All around he's wishy washy with his reads and seems reluctant to take a firm stance on anything this early in the game, despite "kicking the hornet's nest". Lean-scum.

freekazoid - Has genuine reads, even in spite of the head dissonance (or rather, reinforced by it?) Actively engages with other players and manages to hop around wagons in a manner that keeps protown momentum and drives the game forward. Firm town.

Mantisdreamz - Comes off as entirely uninterested in scumhunting. Content to sheep the Klazam vote and fly under the radar. Falls somewhere between lean and firm scum.

ika - Stays active and trying to prevent the rest of the game from stagnating despite being admittedly apathetic. Strikes me as town because I feel scum in his position would be more complacent with a stagnating game. Lean-town.

prawneater - Needs more content. Kinda bad. And by bad I mean scummy. Lean-scum.

VOTE: Mantisdreamz

So. That Grib read couldn't be farther from the truth. That analyzing his wagon is as flail-y as it gets and I don't understand how you found any of it 'reasonable'. I grant you the engaging people thing, though I wouldn't factor that into a town read.

---

If you guessed I'm scumreading Grib and Dragonspawn you'd be correct! (I don't find that RVS-like reason attached to his post when voting KJ to be of significance though, but I do find the recent questioning as hollow as my wallet).

I see recent Mantis votes including ^, but I don't think there's enough yet to make a read. I'll look into SHs reasoning but KJ's isn't convincing.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Oh weird. Dunno how I missed that when I double checked..
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 199, the freekazoid wrote:Dan: how can you make such a large post that says so little?

It's not THAT large. don't let the quotes fool you. That said, what in particular irks you?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:26 am

Post by ActionDan »

Will get to this sometime today.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:15 am

Post by ActionDan »

I was prodded. I actually forgot about this game completely. That's pretty insane.

In post 503, AngryPidgeon wrote:YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION.

Look at this scum lord posting.

I'll read up quickly
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:20 am

Post by ActionDan »

Going to pick up where I left off on page 9.
In post 202, xRECKONERx wrote:dan is super town btw

Thanks!
In post 214, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 73, Sonic Heroes wrote:A couple of posts ago, you said that:

In post 61, Grib wrote:These three week Days are going to kill me.

Well, it's always good to have a positive attitude towards the game. :)

I'm not sure how not being able to express your emotions in a healthy way leads you to conclude to vote Anti. He appears to be a positive, motivational presence, so I hope that your emotions are that of a optimistic nature as well.

Do you think that the others voting you have posted much content? Why not xRECKONERx? Would you expect more content from killerjester after your accusation that he is "scum"?

If the middle spot on a wagon is a "Magic Hellspot", how is it safe? Won't people be examining those on the middle spot in order to look for scum, if that is the case?

Can you elaborate how you identify town or scum based on entrances?

your 1st, 2nd & 3rd sentences ... you are messing around, right..?

how come you're looking so deeply into this vote of grib's when he already explained that he was flailing around in the dark, at who might have been the scum vote on him?

i actually think you guys need to do more explaining in terms of your reads, then trying to squeeze any more out of the townish looking grib. for example, all you have done up to this post, is vote grib and exclaim his name a few times

The funny thing is he later said he wasn't flailing after I directly said he was. But I think you should be clearer about why you think flailing around in the dark looks townish to you.

In post 254, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 200, ActionDan wrote:
In post 199, the freekazoid wrote:Dan: how can you make such a large post that says so little?

It's not THAT large. don't let the quotes fool you. That said, what in particular irks you?

I thought the things you pointed out as scummy was a big whooping yawn fest. It wasn't really scummy in my view and it just seemed like you cherry picked some quotes you could respond to without making a lot of analysis.

As far as I remember, if I cherry picked anything up to that point in time, it was quotes with substantial content, hence why the post looked rather "large". So saying something like "it wasn't really scummy" basically means you think that the people I think are scum (Grib/Dragonspawn) aren't scum. Though iirc, you at least thought dragonspawn was scum (and yes looking back, both heads pinged this one apparently). That's saying nothing of my analysis, which, I rather like!
In post 255, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 250, Grib wrote:
In post 245, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 228, Grib wrote:
In post 225, xRECKONERx wrote:OH GOOD ANOTHER TOWN THAT HAS NO CLUE HOW TO USE WORDS TO EXPLAIN THEIR THOUGHTS YAYY

i fucking hate this goddamned site

The hypocricy is strong with this one.

I've fully explained anything I've felt strong enough to comment on with actual reasons, thanks, you can take your misappropriated snarkiness and shove it up your ass.

In post 202, xRECKONERx wrote:dan is super town btw

A townread is one thing, but super town? Enlighten me.

I've seen Dan play town countless time and after the last time he basically played like shit and lurked the whole way and said he was going to try to provide more content as town so he's not a hindrance last time, so that post plays along with what I expect of him, plus a lot of his thoughts in that post were things I agree w/ so it's more likely that he's coming from the same mindset as me (IE TOWN)

:oops:
In post 259, the freekazoid wrote:Reck: Master of vague ladies and germ.

This is farside out.

1) played with you as both alignments where you were vague many a time
2) you don't explain what you like or agreed with about Dan's post.

Therefore your reason's are vague.

Stop fake raging.

>_> There's only 2 conclusions reached in that post among a few other comments. It doesn't take a nuclear physicist etc.
In post 265, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 262, Grib wrote:
In post 255, xRECKONERx wrote:I've seen Dan play town countless time and after the last time he basically played like shit and lurked the whole way and said he was going to try to provide more content as town so he's not a hindrance last time, so that post plays along with what I expect of him, plus a lot of his thoughts in that post were things I agree w/ so it's more likely that he's coming from the same mindset as me (IE TOWN)

For clarification: what was the point of bringing up his lurky/bad play that is, so far, pretty different compared to this game?

Because he made it a SPECIFIC point at the end of last game to pick up his play after he was a crucial factor in town's loss.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
In post 269, the freekazoid wrote:@Reck: Oh right because you were so clear. Wait, no you weren't. You vaguely said you agree with things he said. What things do you agree with? Since you hate being vague so much.

@Mantis:Having trouble coming up with town reads on your own? That is the only reason I can think of that you would need explicit reasons for why my other head posted town reads without them.

In post 271, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 269, the freekazoid wrote:@Reck: Oh right because you were so clear. Wait, no you weren't. You vaguely said you agree with things he said. What things do you agree with? Since you hate being vague so much.

he's scumreading Grib & Dragon

In post 274, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 265, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 262, Grib wrote:
In post 255, xRECKONERx wrote:I've seen Dan play town countless time and after the last time he basically played like shit and lurked the whole way and said he was going to try to provide more content as town so he's not a hindrance last time, so that post plays along with what I expect of him, plus a lot of his thoughts in that post were things I agree w/ so it's more likely that he's coming from the same mindset as me (IE TOWN)

For clarification: what was the point of bringing up his lurky/bad play that is, so far, pretty different compared to this game?

Because he made it a SPECIFIC point at the end of last game to pick up his play after he was a crucial factor in town's loss.

As I said you didn't say what you agreed with about dan. That is vague.
It's not rocket science.

ftw I think dan maybe town but for weird reason's.

What else did you think it could have been? The one comment to KJ about his grib read (which plays into my scumread on grib anyway) or the questions to ika and Klazam (which was actually accidental misinformation)?
In post 276, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 271, xRECKONERx wrote:

he's scumreading Grib & Dragon

Can you explain why Grib is a scum read?
I explained to brants why he was a town read and DS just reads as a VI right now to me.

I would switch to Jason in a heartbeat for scum.
As for mantis her reads and reaction just feel off and desperate. Not in the I'm hunting scum and feel people are attacking me desperate but just desperate.

Like I am almost positive Reck previous to this post had said why. Even if you discount the lampshading post on page 1 or w/e he referenced it again afterwards.

In post 317, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 309, JasonWazza wrote:Also Freek why is it your tunneling on Mantis when Dragon has done the exact same thing basically, and honestly just posted fluff ontop of Mantis.

this question for freek is making me feel confused on what Jason is trying to do. Here Jason is saying I am doing the same thing as mantis so why the focus on mantis. Yet sonic already answered why mantis two posts before this in 307.

both mantis and I suspected reck and kj. But instead of pushing them mantis is scum reading the people voting for him, while I'm still pushing reck and kj. So how are we completely the same? And why would Jason ask a question that was answered already?

at first I thought maybe he is trying to push my wagon. But how does attacking freek. And ignoring his response persuade him to vote for me? Human nature indicates that those who feel threatened are more likely to defend their views.

so it seems the more likely reason is he is attacking to defend mantis. Which leads to why?

I have to agree with some of this. The way Jason does go about this question would lead one to believe that Mantis and Spawn are exhibiting similar behavior when I don't see evidence of this. But it's fine to force someone else to make a comparison, even if it's a false one. And Freek's explanation doesn't count as a response to Jason as it precedes the inquiry. And the "why" part is self-explanatory. Ok this push is a bit awkward.
In post 328, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 325, Klazam wrote:hmm. I'm here, but i can't decide who i think is scum.

I don't like this post at all.

What are you doing to try to find scum reads?

I don't like you turning around to attack a fairly benign post by one of your town reads (and mine for that matter)
In post 340, the freekazoid wrote:
I also have moved reck into my scum pile because some of his words do not match his actions so far this game.

But they have. At the least they are a consistent narrative. Even were he guilty of the crime of being "vague", the words he has offered (and imo, plenty and they're fine) do not betray his actions. Where do you not see this?
In post 362, Krystal Bald wrote:
Grib is scum for fishing for town cred with his comment about 4 scum. There's no way we'd think he was scum after he botched the number of scum in a mini that badly, right? If he was scum, he'd know exactly how many scum there are... right?!

freekazoid is obvscum and should be lynched immediately.
This:
In post 269, the freekazoid wrote:@Mantis:Having trouble coming up with town reads on your own? That is the only reason I can think of that you would need explicit reasons for why my other head posted town reads without them.

And this:
In post 280, the freekazoid wrote:I don't care about town reads unless I'm scum reading the person.

Are
completely
contradictory. farside is trying to eat her cake both ways. Her Reck case is similarly trash. Nitpicking on Reck being vague for not stating exactly what he meant, when apparently it's a sin for Mantis to ask BRantz what his two unnamed, VAGUE townreads were, is total shit! It is completely ridiculous that she does not have a wagon on her right now, every post that farside makes is completely infested with hypocrisy, it's disgusting.

This looks pretty good on the surface to me actually. The grib thing tho seems a bit of a stretch. I asked that question to see how newbish he was, with the answer being, n00b!
In post 369, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 364, Grib wrote:Is that all you've got? It's not my fault I play on a site that likes a more challenging scumteam.

You've been on mafiascum for over a year. I've also checked your game history. You've never been in a mini game on mafiascum where there have been four scum on a team together. You should seriously know better than to think that 4 scum is the norm here. I think you did it for town cred.
In post 366, the freekazoid wrote:You may have missed the memo based on the fact I post more.
But this is a hydra account.
Brantz posted one view and I posted the other.
Also since all you do is snip at one thing repeatedly without progressing reads further beyond one issue that is not scummy and you haven't explained what makes it scummy, my vote stands.

I don't believe you. You posted the first thing, then Mantis responded, then you posted the second thing attached to a response to her. If you're going to claim that you're answering for each other, be my guest, it only makes you scummier (hydras who answer for each other are not being genuine, because they don't actually know exactly what the other head was thinking, so their answer is made up).
And I haven't sniped at just one thing this game, I also said that your case on Reck was bullshit, which you neglected to mention, probably because it's true. For you to say that I've only got one point against you and attack me for that one point is a strawman.

re: Grib: well then! maybe less of a newb than I thought. re: freek: I actually don't think it matters if one each posted one of those contradictory quotes. It's the responsibility of the hydra to read each other's posts and one of them should have realized there would be a problem with posting something that contradicted the other
In post 376, Sonic Heroes wrote:
In post 360, Krystal Bald wrote:Because scum has wayyyy more reason to complain about another player in the game than town does.

no, not really
VOTE: krystal bald

nice to see mantis was allowed to bring in a ringer to help her squirm away, but i don't think so

This is just ew.

All I can do for now. have to go. I don't actually notice much of anything from Grib/Spawn of relevance in skimming.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:03 am

Post by ActionDan »

Ill be around in 5 hours. Reck did you lose faith in me :'((.

To answer AP. I'd place reck a notch lower than klazam on the town to scum sliding scale, without bias. The tirade against freek is the heart of the read. Reads righteously as it should.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:07 am

Post by ActionDan »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: dragonspawn

I have a preference for voting freek over prawn if it comes down to it.

But this lynching spawn is best
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:21 am

Post by ActionDan »

We should be lynching the bp claim. I don't particularly find these alternatives appealing.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:32 am

Post by ActionDan »

town bp is a great asset. You know why? It's super strong. That chance decreased with a giveaway vig claim + another unspecified claim from the two other people that happen to have wagons on them. You lynch bp claims anyway because they're nowhere near as useful claimed and when they're suspected
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:36 am

Post by ActionDan »

^ is this real life
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:36 am

Post by ActionDan »

Thats directed to ika
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I mostly want to know why people thought it'd be better to lynch a guy who claimed the confirmable vig giver over someone who claimed BP (besides AP).

Then I want to lynch said BP

or Ika

VOTE: Dragonspawn
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:45 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 975, AngryPidgeon wrote:I think its
SH (3): KB, Freek, KJ
KB (2): SH, Reck
Klazam (2): Grib, dragon
¿dragon (1): Dan?
Unvote: AP, ika, klazam

I feel like there is useful information in their somewhere. Where is titus when I need ideas.

SH could very well be scum. I doubt there is more than one scum on their wagon regardless.

I wish dan would talk to me about his vote because I really think Dragon's attitude has been town. the whole "how would I fakeclaim" screams town to me. I don't think dragon is doing next level mindgames.

Klazam wagon I'm not overly interested in right now since he replaced out and I had not much impression of him either way. I was scum with him in TheRoom which just ended a couple days ago. I didn't/don't feel like this is the same Klazam but that isn't really backed by anything solid.

I'll take suggestions for who I should shoot tonight but Im probably going to end up randomizing my choice between something private and something public so scum cant just decide to block me based on whether Im shooting town or scum; want to keep some element of guessing in there.

So like i haven't read the last page (s) but kb has echoed my feelings on that point. There's absolutely no question he's bp, and probably using his flavor, so i don't see how the attempt to persuade us he is the role he claimed should have bearing towards his alignment. You can argue "well, maybe he thinks role equals alignment" but there's no reason he'd actually think this as scum, when it's a common fallacy
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Kj was a great shot. I'll pour over his posts and gribs when ive the time
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Actually I lied. I went over gribs posts but there aren't any good crumbs.

Ap, did you ever claim flavor? I'm a bit curious
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:35 am

Post by ActionDan »

Today's the day I post here.

Or replace out. one of those. I'm doing some me time atm.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:58 am

Post by ActionDan »

Replacing out

Ya hearts not really into this game. Gl all
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1811, xRECKONERx wrote:See that shouldn't be possible.

Also the 1-shot BP is really bullshit when the mafia are the only thing that can kill remove it and we're already up against the wall.

Goon
1-Shot RB
Godfather

versus

Vig Inventor
Cop
Town BP
Tracker

versus

BP SK

Like, we had no fucking chance at this. We played as well as we possibly could and still had no chance at this. Mafia-SK ties should never be a possibility. Town AND third party being BP where all we had was cop immunity was bullshit. Town had four different ways to fuck us, and we had nothing to deal with the serial killer.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:23 am

Post by ActionDan »

I mean I replaced out and w/e but that sums up my feelings.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:24 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1821, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1819, Jingle wrote:I am sorry, KB, and I came close to voting reck. Also AP, you're a dick. You should've hammered when the quickhammer ensured your win. Dick.

Yaaaa, I did kind of want to lynch scum though. I was afraid of there being a mafia BP in the game or something. Would have been super awk if Reck and I X-killed and got into a 3p lylo with you.

I would have done the same.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”