New York New York

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 50, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 44, BipolarChemist wrote:Also, the mystery scummer was p cool. Real cool n stuff. Having someone to walk and talk with definitely helped the day!
<3

I really had fun. We pretty much walked around NYC aimlessly for 8 hours and that usually would definitely not be my idea of a good time, but I really enjoyed it because you're a pretty damn great person. Thank you for including me on your adventure. Up for a game? :3

if you ever have a free day try walking all the way from mid-harlem to the tail end of the financial district (up to the battery shoreline where you can see the statue), that's honestly the best and cheapest experience, especially in a group of 2-3. Pass by central park for the heck of it, or just take Broadway all the way down though that's a bit of a hassle, part of the fun is wandering around side roads here and there.
K-town's Korean food is superb and cheap plus they have karaoke right outside after you're done. Try to avoid Chinatown in the city though if you take the 7 all the way down to flushing you can get a much better and cheaper experience for a fourth the price, it's a lot quieter too though it's not somewhere to go unless you have a LOT of time in ny cuz it takes ages to get back to the city.
Staten island is underrated tbh and the ferry really is a great great way to see the ~~~°|`view`|°~~~. MET is ok but the MoMa is much more appealing to anyone who isn't an intense art history nutter.

The cloisters, NY botanical garden, Top of the Rock building, free outdoor movies on the Intrepid ship, the highline, SoHo, GREENPOINT (lol), and rockaway beach are all super chill and cheap places that you'd typically come thru for if you had like a week here. Given an entire week though you'd probably start wondering if it's worth spending lots of times strolling around other boroughs like queens (shii home) or Bronx and you would be v. wrong, all they're worth are the cheap-ass hotel rates.

candi and I are here like 24/7 (I mean he's across the river in nEW JERSEY (which isn't actually terrible tho lbr here it's like new york's fuggin appendix) but it takes him literally 15 min to bus in) so if u ever come again you already know
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Shiidaji »

<-- pop that location in, it's useful. We'll have a big gay summery meet one day. Maybe my place when I'm legal.

Return to “General Discussion”