Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Mmk. Reading the vote count off mafia black is readable, but however if im following off my main it's not.

I'll be back after work.

~Mala
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Shadowcat »

I'm not in favour of rushing things too much, particularly on Day one, although six or seven days should probably be enough unless people are going to be affected by the Easter weekend.

FoS: Zel
because using MafTiger is a clear scumtell. :P (But mostly because I feel uneasy about him.)

~ H
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Shadowcat »

I've caught up with the overnight posts and I think the biggest thing that sticks out to me is this:

In post 257, Zymf wrote:... Shinozaki Sachiko and her team ...

The Mod confirmed that Shinozaki Sachiko was in the game but didn't say whether she was groupscum, third party, or even town (although flavour-wise I think that's probably unlikely). So Zymf taking it for granted that she is groupscum, and also their leader, tells me he might be scum.

~ H
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 292, White Narcissus wrote:Shinozaki Sachiko increases the darkness therefore it makes sense she is scum.

Scum yes, but not necessarily groupscum and not necessarily their leader. It was that last in particular that bothered me about Zymf's post. Before that I had a town read on Zymf from his first post.

In post 292, White Narcissus wrote:Do you have any other reads?

I haven't discussed them with Mala yet but so far I have mild scum reads on Zel, and Thor and Loki. The rest range from null to town.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 300, Zymf wrote:I'm pretty sure Shinozaki Sachiko is on the scum team.. She might be third party, but in my opinion if would make a lot more sense if she was on the scum team.

Ok. But why name her rather than just refer to the scum team in those posts? It gave an odd vibe.

In post 330, Witness Protection wrote:It's N1571 if anyone wants to check his awesome Town play out. *Not sarcastic*.

Yep. He played very well there. :D

In post 346, White Narcissus wrote:You accuse someone for wanting to lynch quickly when we HAVE TO lynch quickly.

I think you're over-emphasising the need for speed here. It's worth taking a bit more time to let everyone get their bearings, especially on Day one. I know there's a cost but I think the gain exceeds the risk.

In post 401, White Narcissus wrote:Because they're not Mala

Mala hasn't been well over the weekend which is why she hasn't been posting.

I'm going out now but I'll try to put my read on Zel into words when I get back. With Thor and Loki it's more a vague sense of something missing.

~ H
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

How does the fact that he's posted nullify your argument that he's scum because you can't tell what he's said?

My note on Zel will have to wait till tomorrow as I didn't get time to do it today.

~ H
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 592, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Even if he is scum, I don't think that's what it "indicates" at all (and especially not clearly). I could, for example, picture a scenario where he went to the main index, saw unread messages on the PT forum and thought, for whatever reason, he'd accidentally been given access to that PT. This doesn't necessarily denote access to another PT.

Except that you can't see unread message markers from the main index, and nor can you see them by clicking "view unread posts", because private topics don't show up there either. He had to go into that part of the forum. Going there to explore is quite understandable for a new player but he said that the unread symbol being there was the reason he went there in the first place (), which it can't have been.

@ lufan:
You seemed to have overlooked my .

Lufan's posts read newb, but not newtown. I'm ok with voting there. I'll second the request for lufan to claim.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 632, Thor and Loki wrote:Huntress's push on Zymf seems a bit lacking for someone who believes they caught a scumclaim. Other content is pretty decently lacking, it doesn't excite me in any special way and her trend towards lufan seems like just going with the flow.

That would be because I'm not actually pushing Zymf for now. I was more or less satisfied with the responses on that so have put it on the back burner for the moment.

Lufan ignored my question to him so I needed to follow that up and after looking at it myself I agreed with the the point about the PT. My other scum reads defending him adds to the suspicion there.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Shadowcat »

You can add our vote to that too.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 721, notscience wrote:Huntress text Mala and tell her I am calling her names in the thread please, tia

She wouldn't be able to text me anyways. I can only text inside of the US or I'm basically charged extra and I'm not in charge of my phone bill. :P

I been sleeping pretty much after I get home from work to try and knock off this cold. I think it's gone for the most part I just have a wicked sore throat and a fever that seems to linger, so I don't have a clue what this is atm.

I was skimming for the most part, but what do you think of Thor/Loki hydra? You have more experience in seeing scum-Nacho than when I do, but I'm not seeing town-Nacho so what's your thoughts there?

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 752, Thor and Loki wrote:Although admittedly Shadowcat would be better, but you know.

Would be great if you actually gave reasons for this? Or you just gonna push shitty lynches because you are scared that your NK's will come back to you like it did during that newbie game?!?

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Shadowcat »

hold on.

I didn't disappear I just have only 30 mins to eat so if I can do tht and get back here I will.

If not I'll answer everything after work

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 765, lufan131 wrote:OK. I'm Mayu, and if you target me, you lose 20% darkness. That's all the role is.

Everyone that targets you? That seems too over-powered to be true.

Vote: lufan

~ H
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Skimmed this morning the most recent posts at 5am, but wasn't awake enough to process all.

Shadowattack: Zel

Interactions D1 felt weird, awkward and forced. Like scum trying to hide a secret. Also asking notscience what his darkness level felt off too.

Will elaborate more after work.

Also willing to switch to Thor / Loki as I'm not feeling town from either of the heads. They feel like their playing to their scum meta.

I got a big gut feel that Skold could, infact, be scum this game.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 964, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 963, Shadowcat wrote:Interactions D1 felt weird, awkward and forced. Like scum trying to hide a secret. Also asking notscience what his darkness level felt off too.

This is too shallow. Zelink does not hide the fact he's being cryptic for his own reasons, so scumreading him for that feels fake.

What's wrong about asking for darkness levels?

~Wis

There was a point in the discussion about the scum team flavor and I saw something that looked like really awkward, that looked like he had the role/flavor character in question.

I just didn't like it. From reading what Pie said looks like scum could potentially look like they can raise more than one person in a night so I took his question like scum going why the fuck weren't you killed type thing.

But Wisdom you need to take a step back. You're always doubting me and this needs to crease and desist. You can't read town-me worth of shit, but you always seem like you can, but you can't.
In post 965, White Narcissus wrote:

Waiting for elaboration on this. I want specific posts and why they indicate scum Nacho over town Nacho.

~Wis

His pushes. He ignored the slip of whoever we lynched D1 and tried pushing us instead. That's scum-nacho right there along with other things

~M

Huntress has her own reasons for scum reading people. So she'll appear in thread today and elaborate more
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 993, notscience wrote:nachobro why did you key in on my comment about being immune to darkness? It was me fucking around but you guys made a huge fucking deal about it, which doesn't make any sense considering your claim.

immune doubt it. maybe they are affected less by darkness, but i doubt immune.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 999, notscience wrote:If they are naomi they are in no way immune.

The one roles I think make sense for Naomi are-

Town- If she hits 100% darkening, Seiko dies and her darkening goes down to a certain level

Scum- Darkening overwhelms her, allowing scum to kill people.

pedit-

Sakura mikazuki reminds me of alina

tbh i have no flavor knowledge, but you're in a grey area right now.

you are thinking that flavor is directly related to roles

if this is the case the game is breakable by flavor

i doubt pie would have done that

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1013, Thor and Loki wrote:Hi Mala!

I'm half here so I can't have a flat conv with u right now.

I touched up on it.

I just want to be done with this store bc this extra tab before i can do the data entries is annoying. -.-

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Trust me there's no way you'd get a wagon on me, nevermind a lynch on me.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Shadowcat »

actually hindsight you could probably get scumfucks to sheep your wagon

but flipping on a lynch won't happen

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1020, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1019, Shadowcat wrote:Trust me there's no way you'd get a wagon on me, nevermind a lynch on me.

~M

I hate it when people say things like this, specially when they are being suspected
~Sakura

Oh I learned it from Cabd~
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1026, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1025, Shadowcat wrote:Oh I learned it from Cabd~

So I take it you learned how to play scum then?
~Sakura

Nope! I'm still really shitty as both alignments, but I been steering as a better scum player lately ^^

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Oh and wisdom I decided ill only be talking to the Sakura head of your hydra.

I am shit of the same old shit that I deal with you every game we play. Your endless tunnel when you clearly know you are wrong and won't reset. Recently you haven't played with scum-me at all, but when you play with town-me you run me up to the point of a fucking meltdown just to find out I'm a PR and not playing the fuck game like you think i should

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1028, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1027, Shadowcat wrote:Nope! I'm still really shitty as both alignments, but I been steering as a better scum player lately ^^

~M

Oh, i'm just saying, that's what cabd says when he's scum and being suspected!, but good to know that you're learning his scum tactics and becoming a better scum player then!
~Sakura

Nah town-cabd has said it before and its where I learned it from

specially this game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=42975
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1032, White Narcissus wrote:of course you will, Mala, Sakura is easier to handle than me after all. Too bad she suspects you as much as I do

~Wis

No she's the levelheaded one of the two of you. You're just the arrogant one who tunnels endlessly. Trust me. Even as a mason/hydra you were dismissive of shit so w/e

Only time we work well is when I'm confirmed town and don't have to deal with the back-end of the things you post.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1038, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1037, Shadowcat wrote:No she's the levelheaded one of the two of you.

Really now, me = level headed?
Either you forgot all about me or you're making shit up at this point.
~Sakura

In comparison to him? hell yeah
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1039, White Narcissus wrote:I don't tunnel endlessly nowadays. Make me think you are town and I will change my mind. Your posts still continue having zero towniness in them. Your pushes have all been bad.

Do you personally feel like you've done things this game? Like people should be townreading you?

~Wis

I haven't been posting much at all. I was backarea of the hydra PT D1 because I ended up getting the flu thursday night which lasted til tuesday and I still had to work 8+ hour shifts during it because we are shorthanded at my job. I'm here now though. I told you I was at work, but I was getting down what I felt on paper which you're being a dismissive scumfuck like you always are.

But praytell what push other than Nacho and Zel have been bad? You just think they are bad because you disagree with them.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1042, White Narcissus wrote:I want to see you as town, but i can't, your hydra partner got asked a gazillion times to explain her scumreads on Nachodra and Zelink and never did, You only explain those now but it's based on the way Nacho behaved wrt lufan, which happened way after your hydra partner expressed a scumread on Nachodra.
In post 989, Shadowcat wrote:His pushes. He ignored the slip of whoever we lynched D1 and tried pushing us instead.

The slip was the weakest argument imo, i also had a scumread on your slot at the time (And still do), so why shouldn't nacho have had one?
In post 817, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 765, lufan131 wrote:OK. I'm Mayu, and if you target me, you lose 20% darkness. That's all the role is.

~ H

And your vote on lufan only seems related to your hydra partner not liking the claim.
If any busing was happening it's more likely to be from you.
~Sakura

Because a lot of it was in the early gut stages based on things said etc. reactions. She'll be here shortly and now with a scumflip she'll be able to explain it fully. I can't really speak on her behalf because her reasons are independent of mine and I sure as hell am going to let her explain it rather than trying to paraphrase it from the PT.

There's a bloody fucking reason why she didn't like the claim. I would have said the same thing in the exact same moment.

step the fuck back wisdom

reset, get out of your tunnel and relook at it again

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Also as much as I'm disking wisdom rn i think this hydra is town.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1045, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1041, Shadowcat wrote:But praytell what push other than Nacho and Zel have been bad? You just think they are bad because you disagree with them.

Zymf, like I've said. Mind you, when I talk about you I mean you AND Huntress. My scumread on you is mostly based on Huntress's actions.

~Wis

I disagreed with that in our PT b/c I went to the same conclusion as Zmf about that role being more groupscum than SK-y like feel.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1047, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1043, Shadowcat wrote:step the fuck back wisdom

reset, get out of your tunnel and relook at it again

look at what, Mala? Have you done something town I should be looking at? That's what I'm asking you and I am getting no response.

~Wis

I'm not saying it outloud for scum to pick up on.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1130, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I'm yet to see elaboration on the reasons you think I'm scum. Presumably you and your other head have touched base on this at some point in the last week. Can you talk about why exactly you think I'm scum (or scummy or whatever) in slightly more detail?

The reason I haven't been able to do this yet is because it involves going back over a good part of the Day 1 posts (not just your ISO) to find again the things I saw which made me suspect you. With the kids off school and college for the Easter holidays I haven't been able to concentrate on it as much as thought I would. Today it's been as much as I could do just to keep up with reading the new posts.

~ H
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

I don't have a problem with a flavour claim but I'd be surprised if we gain any information from it. It seems more like a distraction to me.

In post 1175, Mikazuki wrote:
Still waiting on Huntress' explanation not liking the claim for when she has time to respond.

I already said in that I thought it was overpowered (on the assumption it was unlimited). But why say you are "still waiting", when as far as I can see you didn't ask in the first place?

~ H
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Shadowcat »

When I said that you can't see unread message markers I was referring to the "View first unread post" flag. I never actually noticed that the bullet changed colour because I always just look for the flags to see which topics have new posts.

~ H
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Not uninterrupted time, but I'll do a summary later and hopefully I'll be able to to get things a bit clearer.

Both Mala and I have had RL getting in our way. Fortunately mine (a burst pipe) is dealt with now but Mala is v/la for a bit.

~ H
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

A summary of my reads:

notscience - town
White Narcissus - town
Ankamius - town read
SXTLHGaiden - gut town read
Witness Protection - town read, but his push on Mika for her misattributed quotes felt strange because that was a fairly easy mistake to make

Zymf - probably town, but with reservations, particularly about the sheeping
ZZZX - null

Skold - null for me, but Mala has a gut scum read on him
Mikazuki - uncertain - I started out with a town read but began to have doubts around page 22 or so, nothing strong enough to mention at the time though. I'll try to sort that out when I do my reread.

Thor and Loki - I had a gut scum read from early on and Mala thought they weren't playing to their town meta
ZeL1nK2 - scum read (and no, I still haven't had time to reread the thread to dig up the detail but that doesn't affect my read, it just means I can't explain it to you yet).
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1194, Ankamius wrote:Can you explain the thought process between these posts?

Zymf's reaction to my post didn't seem scummy, and the comments of those who knew more about the flavour than I did made me think it wasn't as suspicious as I first thought.

In post 1194, Ankamius wrote:Can you go into more detail here please?

Do you mean about my comment that it was overpowered? I just thought that if multiple people could target her to reduce their darkness it would be unbalanced.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

Those posts were both me by the way.

~ Huntress
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1249, Ankamius wrote:I meant primarily what changed between the first post and the next two. The first makes it look like you think he's scum with inside information, but you throw doubt on that theory in the other two, but keep that suspicion there. I don't understand what would prompt that.

The second post () was just my reply to WN's comment on the first post, explaining why I raised the point. It didn't represent a change in my thinking. That change came after Zymf's response. It was the tone of his posts coupled with my past experience of playing with him. Yes, it's limited. That's one of the reasons why I said I still had reservations about him.

In post 1249, Ankamius wrote:Yes, I wanted you to go into why you think that would too overpowered of a role to have in the game.

Because if multiple people on multiple nights could access the benefit it could make it almost impossible for scum to get rid of PRs, even with the downside that the PRs use would be limited by it.

In post 1265, White Narcissus wrote:anyhow the only way this day is ending is by lynching shadowcat. So we can do it soon or we can delay even more and help scum even more.

~Wis

You do know that you have misread me in most, if not all, of the games we have played together, don't you? And you're doing it here too.

In post 1271, ZZZX wrote:dont mind lynching Shadow or Skold mainly for reasons everybody know

Who is "everybody", and what reasons have they given? And what do you think of those reasons?
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1250, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Your reads weren't exactly unclear, though, so I don't really think a summary was necessary (I could have guessed all that from your posts with the possible exception of the Mikazuki read).

It was the explanation for your reads that's unclear (and I guess how and why they have or haven't changed over the course of the game, but that's something that could be discussed after the explanations are given).

It's kind of getting ridiculous that both your heads have not been able to talk about your reads in the 9 RL days this game has been going for (not including the night phase). I understand busy schedules and other things that could be affecting your time, but really.

Don't kid yourself, the summary wasn't for your benefit. It was partly for me to get all my reads in one place and partly so that others could see where I stood.

Yes gut reads are unclear, by their very nature, and hopefully we can refine them as the game goes on. Believe me, I am just as frustrated as you are that I haven't been able to get my case on you sorted out because it means I'm not able to get others to see what I'm seeing. If you just want reasons without the detail then I can tell you that some of your reactions to peoples posts looked opportunistic, but without the detail that doesn't mean much.

Real life takes precedence over a game every time and when things go wrong as they have, particularly for Mala, the game sometimes has to take a back seat, yet in spite of that I have still maintained my regular level of posting, an average of one to two posts a day. I just haven't had the extra time I need to do a full reread.

I think you need to take a reality check here. Take a look at the activity overview. Look at the two highest posters, the next three, and then the remaining seven live players. When a few players go charging ahead it makes it a lot more difficult for the others which is fine for you if you are scum, but not very helpful if you are town.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Btw,

I'm going to claim now with all of the deadline thing.

We are a darkness decreaser. We target someone and we decrease their darkness by 40%.

Hence why we thought Lufan's claim was overpowered and a CC to ours.

I targetted notty N1. Because both Huntress and I agreed that he was town and the better route to go considering he could be an easy target to due everything that happened D1.

Also we need to lay off of huntress with everyone saying she's stalling. She's a damn good player in general and if she needs time to sit down and explain her reads then she does. There's some things in life that are more important than mafia and not everything should be about mafia. One thing I learned after this weekend is to never take anything for granted, you could have something one day and then next day it's gone without a sign without anything. So lay the fucking hell off of her please.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Mochida Satoshi

He's a leader so everyone comes to him to be calm. Which is what our ability is called and a minor description so we arrent modkilled .

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Because notty always softclaims in games. I can never tell what he'll be until he full claims. I wasn't fully caught up myself, but I knew Notty was town. I just felt he was town. I chose him, I always chose him.

The whole Day 1 darkness being risen to the votes. There was taly and notty, probably others, but I was confident over notty being town than anyone else.

I WANTED TIME TO CATCH UP DURING d1. I didn't get it and then everything happened with my cat. I shouldn't be posting right now because I'm crying. I'm on my computer because I'm trying to make a poster of different pictures of my cat to put in my room. I got hundreds of pictures, but i cant decide which ones to use. She's cute in all. I want to use them all. I want her back.

you could lynch someone else, have us target someone, lock us into that target and we're confirmable.

we dont need to die today (although rl I'd love to die because I want my fucking cat back, dw notty i wont<3), but game wise we don't need to die.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1276, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Your reads are... gut reads? All of them?

No, only two of them. If you'd read my summary you would know this.

In post 1279, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Out of interest, Shadowcat, could you point me to other games you've played where your reads have been entirely gut that you've been unable to explain?

And also, perhaps, one or two of your most recent scum games.

I don't recall any game where my reads have been entirely gut reads. A gut read by definition is difficult to explain because once the cause becomes obvious it's no longer just a gut read. All my games are listed on the wiki under Huntress with a note of my alignment.

In post 1284, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I'd like to see something along the lines of, "these are posts I don't like from ZeL1nK and here is why." I mean if you were to ask me to look at a 200-post ISO and talk about which posts I do or don't like, it would maybe take me... half an hour at most?

This proves you either haven't read my posts, or are hoping that others haven't read them. I stated quite clearly that it was more than just your ISO, it was the context that I needed to go over. If it was just the ISO I would have done it before now.

I was going to quote more bits from but I decided not to. I will just say that I found parts of it arrogant and even insulting, and leave it at that. Just remember that not everyone has the ability to deal with stuff at the speed you claim to be able to.

In post 1286, Mikazuki wrote:Huntress, would you be willing to explain your reads independent of Mala then?

I'm always willing to explain what I can.

In post 1298, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I probably wouldn't care in another game with, say, two-week deadlines.

This game did come with a two week, and then ten day, deadlines. I wouldn't have joined it if it had come with the very short times that you are trying to push.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1396, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I'm also somewhat interested in the answer to this: Do they know whether the -40% darkness applies before whatever the scum darkness raising mechanic is?

We weren't told but as Pieguyn said that any death from darkness resolves at the end of the night I assume all plusses and minuses are taken account of regardless of the order they come in.

In post 1428, Thor and Loki wrote:It also makes our role finally make sense: things happen at 70% for us, which doesn't make sense without a role like Shadowcat to trigger it (scum sending darkness to 100% is p likely to kill us considering vulnerability and all).

I am wondering if their role is some kind of traitor role and they are letting the rest of the scum know what it takes to connect with them. I can't see any reason otherwise for them outing themselves.

My null read on Skold has moved to possible scum due to some of his recent posting.

I'm willing to lynch either Thor/Loki or Skold toDay, preferably the former, as it doesn't look like anyone else is interested in lynching Zel.

pseudovote: Thor and Loki
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1510, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
In post 1509, White Narcissus wrote:On another note Shadowcat also promised content and never delivered even after i told them to produce some within 24 hours (which is plenty of time), Skold at least tried to give his thoughts as he went on with his catch up, why are you guys not seeing this.
~Sakura
I see it.

I don't like Shadowcat for not providing content.

Will you two just STOP pretending that I'm lurking and not providing content. It's not true but you have been saying it repeatedly and it's becoming annoying. It almost looks like you think that if you keep saying it others will believe you; behaviour which I can understand from scum but not from town, so it's shaking my town read on WN. The only thing that is delayed is my case on Zel and that is because I'm giving priority to keeping up with the thread as Zel is unlikely to be lynched toDay. (Zel has even admitted that I have provided content.)
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

To be honest I think WN (both heads) are just baiting us now.
I'm fucking sick of it. So I'm ignoring them for the rest of the game, I told Huntress she probably should too.
They won't reset, they are too deep into their tunnel to actually give a shit.

Last time Wisdom did that to me he was scum. I don't get why Sakura is so fucking adamant about this though. It's not like her, but either way I'm ignoring them for the rest of the game.

@Nacho:

My scum read on you is independent of your role claim. I think you are scum. I'm not seeing the normal town you. The one who pushes strongly for something he believes in. I'm seeing scum you who sits back and WK's the shit out a player and attacks someone from the sidelines. That's why I'm scumreading you.

I also am scumreading Skold because I have had the pleasure of playing two games with this kid. He's a nice kid, but both games I could see where he's coming from and this game it's different. It's not himself. It might be RL, or even the pace of the game, but I think it's alignment indicative.

Zel my scumread on you D1 was for two things. I reread the interactions with Lufan. Why WERE YOU reading PT's. You called Lufan out for that, but you are *almost* brand new yourself. So why were you LOOKING at the Pt's. That's why I mainly think you are connected to scum-Lufan. Maybe you have a townrole that you can talk to players I don't know the case. Only players who actively look at PT's are those who are in them, whether or not it's for hydra reasons, mod reasons or because they have a role that actively needs them. Truth be told i don't know why you were looking at them, but that's what stuck me odd about it. Along with your little dance and step in regards to the scum flavor thing.

I think It was mika that asked me a question. I interrupted the mod-scum flavor thing as he might have a chance at raising a few players at a time. I don't know why, but it's how it clicked in my head. Like they can maybe say okay well I want to raise player x at 20% and player b at 80%.
Also what I meant by we need scum lynches is this. Both scum and town I think are affected by darkness, but I don't know how much. We are trying to use shorter deadlines to keep the town from being affected as much. Implementing the shadowvotes to avoid raising darkness levels via that. Town can't use that to their advantage to kill scum anymore so we need to do it by a lynch.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1194, Ankamius wrote:
In post 290, Shadowcat wrote:I've caught up with the overnight posts and I think the biggest thing that sticks out to me is this:

In post 257, Zymf wrote:... Shinozaki Sachiko and her team ...

The Mod confirmed that Shinozaki Sachiko was in the game but didn't say whether she was groupscum, third party, or even town (although flavour-wise I think that's probably unlikely). So Zymf taking it for granted that she is groupscum, and also their leader, tells me he might be scum.

~ H

In post 298, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 292, White Narcissus wrote:Shinozaki Sachiko increases the darkness therefore it makes sense she is scum.

Scum yes, but not necessarily groupscum and not necessarily their leader. It was that last in particular that bothered me about Zymf's post. Before that I had a town read on Zymf from his first post.

In post 423, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 300, Zymf wrote:I'm pretty sure Shinozaki Sachiko is on the scum team.. She might be third party, but in my opinion if would make a lot more sense if she was on the scum team.

Ok. But why name her rather than just refer to the scum team in those posts? It gave an odd vibe.

Can you explain the thought process between these posts?

In post 755, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 721, notscience wrote:Huntress text Mala and tell her I am calling her names in the thread please, tia

She wouldn't be able to text me anyways. I can only text inside of the US or I'm basically charged extra and I'm not in charge of my phone bill. :P

I been sleeping pretty much after I get home from work to try and knock off this cold. I think it's gone for the most part I just have a wicked sore throat and a fever that seems to linger, so I don't have a clue what this is atm.

I was skimming for the most part, but what do you think of Thor/Loki hydra? You have more experience in seeing scum-Nacho than when I do, but I'm not seeing town-Nacho so what's your thoughts there?

~M

In post 756, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 752, Thor and Loki wrote:Although admittedly Shadowcat would be better, but you know.

Would be great if you actually gave reasons for this? Or you just gonna push shitty lynches because you are scared that your NK's will come back to you like it did during that newbie game?!?

~M

I don't like this sudden tone shift between trying to reach out to get a read on TL-hydra and immediately after lashing at that same slot. The fact that the posts, despite being on separate pages, being posted only a minute apart gives me the impression that you knew about the second post before posting the first, so why are you getting defensive in a way that looks like you're hard scumreading that slot when your last post gave the impression that you're less sure about it?

In post 817, Shadowcat wrote:

~ H

Can you go into more detail here please?

In post 1041, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 1039, White Narcissus wrote:I don't tunnel endlessly nowadays. Make me think you are town and I will change my mind. Your posts still continue having zero towniness in them. Your pushes have all been bad.

Do you personally feel like you've done things this game? Like people should be townreading you?

~Wis

I haven't been posting much at all. I was backarea of the hydra PT D1 because I ended up getting the flu thursday night which lasted til tuesday and I still had to work 8+ hour shifts during it because we are shorthanded at my job. I'm here now though. I told you I was at work, but I was getting down what I felt on paper which you're being a dismissive scumfuck like you always are.

But praytell what push other than Nacho and Zel have been bad? You just think they are bad because you disagree with them.

Is this the Mala hydra? If so, what changed between this post and this one:

In post 1023, Shadowcat wrote:actually hindsight you could probably get scumfucks to sheep your wagon

but flipping on a lynch won't happen

~M

Yeah sorry I didn't see this.

This was more due to a recent game where Nacho, notty and I played together.http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=60450

Notty was able to get a decent read on scum-Nacho. Notty reached out to me during that game, but I wasn't seeing it as much as he was. Notty tried to get me to work with him. Scum-Nacho killed me. I reached out to Notty because I was wrong that game and I wanted to know if what I was seeing here was something he was seeing there. I wanted to see if he was seeing what I was seeing or if I was wrong and offbase.

My comment to him was to see how'd he react.

Ank, I'm sick of wisdom pulling the same shit he pulls every fucking game with me. He scumreads me for no apparent fucking reason. i think he does it and then tunnels to get a rise out of me and i'm in fact sick of it. When we die look at the scumfucks who are on our wagon. There will be the key to unlocking who scum are and town can maybe pull it together.

I was softclaiming our role for a while, hence, we won't be lynched due to our role. Apparently I must be wrong because we are still being pushed, onyl a few are seeing the claim. If this was a normal game without the mechs and without the hard tunnel you wouldn't lynch a doctor claim, but hey apparently it looks like it may happen.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1572, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1570, Shadowcat wrote:I also am scumreading Skold because I have had the pleasure of playing two games with this kid. He's a nice kid, but both games I could see where he's coming from and this game it's different. It's not himself. It might be RL, or even the pace of the game, but I think it's alignment indicative.

Zel my scumread on you D1 was for two things. I reread the interactions with Lufan. Why WERE YOU reading PT's. You called Lufan out for that, but you are *almost* brand new yourself. So why were you LOOKING at the Pt's. That's why I mainly think you are connected to scum-Lufan. Maybe you have a townrole that you can talk to players I don't know the case. Only players who actively look at PT's are those who are in them, whether or not it's for hydra reasons, mod reasons or because they have a role that actively needs them. Truth be told i don't know why you were looking at them, but that's what stuck me odd about it. Along with your little dance and step in regards to the scum flavor thing.

I think It was mika that asked me a question. I interrupted the mod-scum flavor thing as he might have a chance at raising a few players at a time. I don't know why, but it's how it clicked in my head. Like they can maybe say okay well I want to raise player x at 20% and player b at 80%.
Also what I meant by we need scum lynches is this. Both scum and town I think are affected by darkness, but I don't know how much. We are trying to use shorter deadlines to keep the town from being affected as much. Implementing the shadowvotes to avoid raising darkness levels via that. Town can't use that to their advantage to kill scum anymore so we need to do it by a lynch.

Ok now, why did it take you so long to do this? Why did we have to ask so many times? Why did i have to threaten you with an exorcism?
~Sakura

BECAUSE MY FUCKING CAT DIED.
MY CAT FREAKING DIED SUDDENLY.

SHE GOT SICK OVER THE EASTER WEEKEND AND THEN DIED IN MY ARMS ON TUESDAY.

I haven't been myself. I don't want to deal with people who believe tunneling people because they are right is the way to go.
I didn't want to deal with anything.

I tried to save my cat over the weekend. I didn't sleep, I didn't eat. I wasn't online for most of Sat-Tuesday. I was scared, I didn't want her to die.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

Do you not get the importance of hanging out with family? Do you not get the importance of prioritizing RL over mafia?

Do you not see the fact she told you why she hasn't put out the case. Her pipe broke in her house, Easter was last Sunday and she is a mother, she has kids, she has family. She doesn't have all the time in the world to read all of Day 1 and give out a case that's going to take her hours to do that she just didn't have.

I barely gave reasons for my reads in the PT so she couldn't talk for me most of it. It was my fault and not hers I was being vague.

~M
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1578, White Narcissus wrote:In fact im quite surprise that it had to be Mala the one who came to save the day, when i was mostly expecting Huntress to be the one doing the job because Mala was uncapable at the time for real life reason
~Sakura

She's trying but you are too far into your tunnel to realize it.

A lot of her reads are in our ISO just go back and look for it.

Holy damn it's like you a freaking leech, I'm sorry, but you are.

You always said you never wanted to become like Wisdom, but you are a spiting image of him.

Don't take this too personal, but you need to change Sakura. Go back to your old playstyle to a certain extent
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

Nacho could be busing, but I don't know. I don't even know how much of my reads are right or wrong at this point.

My head is everywhere.

Zel could be town, he could be scum. Same goes for every player in this game.

I just think Skold is flipping scum. We don't know, but scum maybe have extra players to counter these mechs. They are so many factors so the WIFOM in 1583 is just high as a kite.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1584, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1582, Shadowcat wrote:You always said you never wanted to become like Wisdom, but you are a spiting image of him.

Don't take this too personal, but you need to change Sakura. Go back to your old playstyle to a certain extent

Oh FFS are you serious, i'm trying to work with you right now. Seems like you just want to hate me because wisdom is in the hydra
~Sakura

No I just want to hate everything at the moment besides a few things.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

Vote: Thor and Loki

~ H
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Didnt you claim already? So what's the point of intent to hammer?

Also WP idk off the top of my head who im doctoring. I have to talk to huntress.
I'm in the process of running into work atm

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”