ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:32 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Good morning, good day or good evening to all of you, depending on where you live and what time of day you're reading this.

'tis truly a pleasure to play in a game with all of you. I am ZeL1nK2, but you may call me "Town" or "Townie" depending on which of these you'd prefer. I am not picky. You can even come up with your own nickname for me if you prefer. Like "Towniepoo" or even "Town-chan" if you're into that sort of thing.

Before we continue, I'd like to discuss the mechanics in this game. If you haven't looked at the public mechanic, I'd suggest you look at it now.

Essentially, voting for anyone we're not lynching is anti-town. Also, dragging the day phase out unnecessarily is anti-town.

As a way to get around this, what I would suggest this game is rather than voting people, we pseudovote people. This can be done, for example, by typing something like
Pseudovote: X
(or if you want to go with something gimmicky,
Trout Slap: X
). You don't even need to bold it. I would personally keep track of pseudo votecounts as often as I can. Maybe not every post, but every other post. The way this works is that once someone gets enough pseudo votes that they would be hammered, we all vote that person. This prevents anyone who isn't lynched from having their darkness unnecessarily increased. Also, if we agree to this, I'll keep track of pseudo votecounts for as long as I'm alive, but someone would need to do it for me if I die. Also, this serves to slowly infuriate pieguy as he is required to post votecounts where nobody is actually voting. Haha, pieguy. Haha. If we follow this plan, I would suggest everyone requests frequent votecounts from him.

The other thing I'd propose is that we
try
to achieve a lynch within either 96 hours (before it reaches 4 days) or within 144 hours (before it reaches 6 days). This
should
theoretically be enough time for us to discuss things without rushing, while minimising the amount of darkness we all receive from taking too long to lynch.

This game punishes town lurking so please try to remain active if you're actually town. I don't care if you think lurking is protown. Don't do it.

I'm open to hearing any opinions on this or ideas about how to improve this plan.

The long and short of it, though, is that nobody should be voting anyone today. Pseudovote. Don't actually vote. #pieguysvotecountsareuseless

In before TL;DR
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:34 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Now, onto business...

Trout Slap: Loki & Thor

I've always wanted to slap gods with a fish. A twofer, as well.

I am a kind and considerate person, so I put Loki's name first
, so as not to unnecessarily agitate his inferiority complex
. Yes, we all know you're just as good a god as Thor, Loki. No I'm not rolling my eyes sarcastically. You're imagining things.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:49 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 17, White Narcissus wrote:why did you need to put so much explanation on a random pseudovote?

That is for me to know and you to make guesses about but never actually find out. Thor, or perhaps Loki, or perhaps both, may find humour in it, though.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:52 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Oh. I thought that would be Loki.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:53 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I'm fine with keeping track of it myself.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:53 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

(As an example of what I mean, I'll attach these to my posts every now and then. I'll probably put all the past votecounts in a spoiler down the bottom, for anyone that actually cares about VCA.)

Stealing jobs from pieguys since 2015
Pseudo-Votecount

Loki and Thor (2)
: ,
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11):
Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Shadowcat, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to Pseudo-lynch. The deadline is in (expired on 2015-04-11 14:00:00)

Spoiler: PAST VOTECOUNTS
None.

What the heck are you expecting? We're 25 posts into the game!
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:57 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 26, Thor and Loki wrote:Scum can probably raise to 100% in a night.

They might be able to. Or they might not. There are other reasons unnecessarily increasing darkness is not the best idea, though.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:59 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I'll add a 6-day deadline to the next one. We can aim for a lynch 48 hours before, if necessary.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:05 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Also changing that colour in the next pseudo-votecount because it looks awful on mafSilver.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:10 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit Global Settings -> My Board Style -> Tigers.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:46 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 42, SXTLHGaiden wrote:i'm not used to this whole "pseudovoting"
Can't we just real vote to accelerate the fun?
that said,
p-vote: skold

i believe it is a valid question to see how many people scum can affect per night. it could be something like "You can raise darkness by x% across n players"

I mean, honestly, it's not *that* big a deal if people accidentally vote once or twice, it's just the small things add up over time. Even just 2-4 votes a day means the later the game goes, the more darkness people have for no good reason.

Have fun with it if you want. I'll count anything that looks like a pseudo-vote. You can bold the lyrics to your favourite One Direction song and add ": Thor and Loki" to the end of it and I'll add it to the pseudo votecount if you want. Be creative. As long as it doesn't get too crazy.

In post 48, White Narcissus wrote:Not liking Zelink at all, while we're all here setup speculating no one has even started scumhunting at all, and Zelink decided to dodge the question i asked.

I answered it.

And if you're not getting reads from what's been said already, you're not doing it right. Unless your complaint is that two pages in there aren't cases. In which case, I do apologise.

Also,

New and improved and still putting pieguy out of work... Dey Terk Urr Jerbs
Pseudo-Votecount 2

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9):
Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to Pseudo-lynch. We're aiming for a lynch within (expired on 2015-04-03 14:00:00).

Spoiler: PAST VOTECOUNTS
Pseudo-Votecount 1 -

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11):
Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Shadowcat, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:56 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I have a town read on everyone that's posted outside of you, Loki and Gaiden.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:58 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

His first post was town. I also don't mind his other posts.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Actually, I also don't know why you're making a big deal out of Taly doing "setup spec" when there are others (like, oh, I don't know, Loki?) who have talked just as much or more about the setup than Taly.

Though I don't know why you're making a big deal out of it at all, really. It's two pages in and it's a mechanic important to the game. It was a necessary discussion.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Also if you truly have misgivings about myself (or Taly), why are you keeping your vote on
Jekyll and Hyde
Loki and Thor?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Asking questions isn't the only way to scum hunt - there are meaningful ways to produce and assess content that don't require me asking questions. Besides which, there are not many questions to ask this early in the game that have any meaning beyond
straining
to find a question to ask. You guys are trying way too hard. The questions you're asking look forced. It doesn't necessarily make you scum, but it's certainly not endearing.

I mean, asking me what I got from a random vote on Loki that I made clear was for humourous effect? Eh. Asking me how I "somehow" ended up not town-reading them? Eh.

In post 61, White Narcissus wrote:It's the way Taly did it. He repeated lots of stuff already said or pretty obvious,
like he wanted to share the town spotlight with the rest of the "cool guys"
. And then he mentioned stuff that nobody had paid attention to, like the fact scum can affect more than one people, or that they don't have a nightkill. This kind of stuff are more likely to stay in the mind of scum than town.

Eh, I don't really agree with the interpretation bolded. Sometimes people say what you were thinking ahead of time, and you say it anyway. He's also not the first person to mention scum can affect more than one person (or that scum may not be able to raise darkness to 100% in one night). Skold did that in his first post.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Actually Skold didn't technically talk about spreading darkness to multiple players, but that was the underlying implication behind not being able to raise darkness to 100% for anyone reading between the lines. But I also don't think speculation in general is more likely to come from scum, anyway. It's null at best.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Whether intentional or not, you're misinterpreting what Witness Protection said.

I'm also getting more of a chuckle than I probably should out of seeing pieguy's votecounts.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 60, Thor and Loki wrote:I don't particularly have a town read on Shadowcat. Should I?

I liked .
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Add Anamikus to the list of town players. That was a really town hi.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Please don't vote, notscience. I don't really care that you've decided 4 pages in that Taly is going to be lynched today.

I don't really see Taly as scum, either. Would scum really ship Kuroko x Biribiri?

Also,

Blue is the new scarlet. Get with the times, pieguy!
Pseudo-Votecount 1.3

Taly (3)
: , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (7):
Ankamius, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to Pseudo-lynch. We're aiming for a lynch within (expired on 2015-04-03 14:00:00).

Spoiler: PAST PSEUDO-VOTECOUNTS
Pseudo-Votecount 1.1

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11):

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9):
Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Should be 6 not voting, but whatever.

I'm finding myself interpreting posts in completely different ways to how White Narcissus seems to be interpreting things. I think I've agreed with maybe one thing one of them said at some point so far.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 109, notscience wrote:
In post 107, White Narcissus wrote:because nacho brought up the point about gaiden not voting when he would likely vote as town

~Wis

nacho also said to quicklynch me

so

It sounds like this delicious snack-food is making some good points, then.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 110, White Narcissus wrote:its ok, you'll learn to think like the pros with experience

Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I can only hope. Thank you for the kind words of encouragement, by the way.

In post 123, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 119, White Narcissus wrote:you're so eager to appear useful... you really must be town

Reminds me of a certain Zelink... which is what i was already pointing out to you earlier

I don't pretend that I am useful. I'm like a "Warning: Hot" sign on a cup of coffee. I exist, I guess.... But I'm not actually useful to anyone. And most people ignore me.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I trust that notscience knows what he's doing. He seems like a strong player.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I suppose you could call me an "alt". There are reasons I cannot access this account. I'm not completely new to the game just because of my join date.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I would prefer if people just pseudo-voted instead of getting caught up in emotion or disregarding the idea altogether.

It's a much more hilarious concept when pieguy is required to post multiple votecounts with no one voting.

In post 169, Thor and Loki wrote:Zelink, are you townreading the flower yet?

No. Though I'm not going to fault you if you are. But they're doing a lot of things that aren't particularly hard to do as scum and the lines of thought from the Sakura head especially don't make a lot of sense to me.

They could be town, I suppose. I don't have a town read.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 174, notscience wrote:If you think this is emotion

you haven't seen anything yet bucko

I was more referring to the counter-vote than your vote when I referred to getting swept up in emotion. You are just disregarding the idea altogether. Which, although you seem like a really cool guy with your "down with the system!" attitude and your play so far has established in my mind that you're a really good player, is not very helpful.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Sure.

Or I could just be looking at it and putting things into perspective.

I don't know.

I mean, let's think about it from the perspective he's scum. An actual vote on him doesn't really mean a lot to him. Having his darkness increased isn't going to matter. Scum are likely never going to die via darkness this game. Increasing someone's darkness by a very, very insignificant amount isn't doing much, so I can't even really think of legitimate scum motivation for it, unless he thought he would not cop flak for it. I suppose you could argue it was just not a well-thought-through move. Or I suppose you could argue maybe he thought it would make him look town somehow...? Maybe? I mean, I suppose I do think it was a town move so it's not outside the realm of possibility here...

But the simpler explanation is town player not thinking.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I'm not suggesting it's impossible he could be scum. I've certainly seen scum make a similar move in a game with similar mechanics and try to pass it off as town emotion. This doesn't look like that, though.

It's not really Occam's Razor. Just assessing the likelihood of it being a scum action against the likelihood of it being a town action.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 185, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 182, ZeL1nK2 wrote:But the simpler explanation is town player not thinking.

Or scum player overreacting.
Or scum player not thinking.
Considering i've seen my fair share of scum moves, those are likely as well, not all scum think through everything they do. Why does everyone seem to think that everything scum does is a premeditated move from some sort of backwater agenda?

That kinda logic can apply to both alignments, so why did you decide to apply it to a town possibility?
~Sakura

It doesn't really apply to both alignments, though (maybe for some players, but not for a lot of others). Scum players, by the nature of the game, are more likely to be conscious of how they come across in the things they're saying (they
want
to look town). Town aren't as likely to be conscious of it.

You could argue he's scum who did it without thinking. It would be a very weak argument by itself, though, when it's reasonable to assume a town player is just as likely (if not more likely) to do the same.

In any case, since your original question was something about me assuming he got caught up in emotion, the potential explanations seem to be in line with that. Except that you think he's scum who wasn't thinking and I don't.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 188, White Narcissus wrote:Annoyance =/= "HOLY SHIT IM GOING TO BE LYNCHED TODAY" from a single vote and pseudovote, specially with people like Zelink hard defending him.

I don't think your assessment of "overreacting" was correct, either. Whatever tone you read in the wall he wrote back on page four was entirely different to how I read it...

I get that he was stressing certain points while responding in detail, but it was more in an "I don't understand how anyone could possibly think like you do" kind of way.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 194, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 192, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I don't think your assessment of "overreacting" was correct, either. Whatever tone you read in the wall he wrote back on page four was entirely different to how I read it...

I am not talking about the wall, tho i didn't like the wall either, i'm talking about #
~Sakura

Yes, but I'm pretty sure Mikazuki was referring to when she talked about the "overreaction" so it doesn't matter what you were talking about.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

"I'm pretty sure" was a euphemism for "you'd have to be blind to think otherwise".
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I have been thinking that perhaps Loki suggested a quicklynch on notscience because they fear him as a strong town voice.

What do you have to say for yourself, Loki?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Looking at Gaiden's signature, I imagine you'd have better luck milking a stone than getting content out of him. And in both cases, I'm not sure the effort is worth any potential reward.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I have some misgivings about the way Mikazuki entered the game, but I don't know if it's just a playstyle thing.

I don't think there's a lack of analysis, per se, but I do somewhat agree with WN that it reads like a narrative.

Also,

What is the difference between the taste of a gingerbread man and a vote on Taly? The taste of a gingerbreadman is actually good! Ha ha, I crack myself up sometimes. And now I'm hungry...
Pseudo-Votecount 1.4

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6):

Pseudo-Votecount 1.1

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11):

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9):

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6):
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 225, White Narcissus wrote:Also not liking how the first defense Mika comes in is "I'm doing bad because real life/lack of time". If you were town you'd at least try to do something productive with whatever little time you have instead of complain about it and come with half assed stances.

I dunno, given a lack of time, there are worse ways she could have spent it than giving reads!

I don't see the issue here.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Any "case" on Mikazuki happened in the last two pages because Mikazuki only started posting in the last two pages. You could just read it for yourself.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Perhaps it's just me, but the term "tunnel wars" sounds kinky. "My tunnel is better than your tunnel!" "Nuh-uh, more trains go into my tunnel!"

Have you read or are you reading the game?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 240, Ankamius wrote:I read like 4 pages and got bored.

I also decided during signups that I was going to try to find a few townfucks and go the follow the leader route this game, at least until I get a good opportunity to go full retard and tunnel someone for entire day phases at a time.

OK. Do that, but do that while you're giving your own thoughts, please.

For example, feel free to go, "I think X is town for reasons A, B and C.
And IIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love: X
. I'm pseudovoting him because notscience said to and he is a voice of reason in this sea of incompetence."

But I would rather not see you just sheeping the entire game without providing your own thoughts.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:44 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Do you have any thoughts on the nothing major that has happened?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:06 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 254, Thor and Loki wrote:He never actually voted, which was the thing I found suspicious.

To be honest, not that big a deal. At least nowhere near as big a deal as you're making it seem. There's no real inconsistency here. It's like if you see a cake on the table and someone is like, "Don't eat the cake!" And you look at them and think to yourself, "Why? Why would you be so cruel as to put mouth-watering, delicious cake in front of me and then tell me not to eat it!?" And you're stuck with a dilemma... Do I give in to my desire and eat the cake? Or do I do as I'm told and bottle up my desire to eat cake until one day I just can't take it anymore and have a mental breakdown caused by lack of cake? And I know you're thinking to yourself, "Well, that's an awful analogy... You could just eat the cake when nobody is looking and blame it on someone else. That's what any sensible person would do in that situation!" But I don't think Gaiden can eat the cake here without anybody seeing. I think the point I'm trying to get across here is that cake is great and anyone who tells you not to eat it is a bad person.

In post 257, Zymf wrote:
In post 69, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 51, White Narcissus wrote:Also you've guys spent 2 pages already discussing deadlines and pseudovotes rather than actually scumhunting, save a couple, why? (Mostly directed at Zelink and Taly)

But where is there to scum hunt (at the time of this post?), some casual conversation's a great place to start getting base line reads. Then we go from there.
But
I do want me some scum!
Though, that last part sounds a bit scummy imo

Could you perhaps describe why you think it's scummy?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:13 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Is there any reason those quotes are in such disarray, Witness Protection? It looks like you were skipping back and forth between pages 2, 4, 2, 4, 3.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:20 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I don't believe that. Gaiden seems like a charming person. Why would he perform coitus with the rules?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:39 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I'm unclear. Are you scumreading or townreading Gaiden? Because, if I am recalling correctly, you stated at one point that you thought everyone who'd posted, with the exception of Taly, was town. Have you now changed your mind and decided Gaiden's posts are not town?

Also,

Honestly, page tops are overrated. My votecounts aren't so self-conscious that they care where on the page they are. They're comfortable with their body and don't need to constantly put other posts below them to feel good about themselves. It's the sign of a really insecure votecount when they feel the need to assert dominance over other posts by being at the top of a page.
Pseudo-Votecount 1.5

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6):
Ankamius, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.1

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11):

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9):

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6):

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6):
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:44 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Why did you think he was town in the first place?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:46 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Strange. I must be bad at reading auras.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:21 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I don't think, as an assumption, the idea that Sachiko is part of a group-scum team is farfetched. I do, however, somewhat agree with ShadowCat, in that it didn't look like an assumption so much as a statement of fact. That, and the entire post felt a little awkward because of how unnecessary it was.

I don't think it necessarily makes Zymf scum, but it did not give me super fun happy slide feelings about him.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Woe is me! There's so much flavour speculation on this page and no scum hunting! Why is there no scum hunting!?!? My sensitive eyes cannot take this lack of scum hunting!
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 297, White Narcissus wrote:Do you really see scum referring to their scumteam as "Sachiko and her team" though?

It makes no more or less sense than town referring to group-scum like that.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

If group-scum comprises of Sachiko+others, the only piece of public information is that Sachiko is in the game. Scum would be conscious of this. It is no stretch of the imagination that scum conscious of this could refer to their scum team like that.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

That's... not actually true. But regardless, that's also not what I was saying.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

To illustrate the point, imagine a game where someone claims D2 "I was roleblocked last night" and another person makes a post assuming scum roleblocked him.

Sure, it's potentially a reasonable assumption (let's just assume for argument's sake, it is). But there are other possibilities. And it's far from impossible that the person making the post about scum roleblocking the other person is doing so because he's conscious of his team roleblocking that person (essentially, a borderline slip based on thinking town will assume this is what happened).

It's also possible it's coming from a town player who is making the assumption. But it's not any more or less likely. At least not without context.

And the context in this specific game was an awkward, somewhat out-of-place post that didn't add much (anything) of value to the game. I suppose it could come from (perhaps misguided) town thinking it was a good idea to discuss. Or it could come from scum thinking he was contributing in some way by mentioning it, even though it's really a silly thing to talk about as town.

This last paragraph is where my issue with it lies.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In any case, I would prefer Zymf talks more about his reads and why he has them than speculation about Sachiko.

His last post ignored some questions to him and I'm not even sure how much of the game he's read since the only read he's given (a scum read) was from something that happened in the first couple pages of the game.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

If you're talking about an ongoing game, stop.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Loki.

Who's scum?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

By the way, there really is no excuse for anyone not (pseudo)voting to still not be (pseudo)voting. If we're aiming for a lynch within four or six days (now three or five), it doesn't help having a lot of people sitting on the sidelines.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I haven't updated it because it hasn't changed since , which wasn't that many pages ago.

Unless I missed something somewhere.

For easy reference,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6):
Ankamius, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection,

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 349, Witness Protection wrote:@ Zelink That iop post is pure WIFOM. I had to read it a couple of times. I guess I'm tired.

If you're referring to here, there is no WIFOM in it.

The short version is that I don't think White Narcissist is right when he describes it as more likely to come from town (it's null in a void, and possibly alignment-indicative with context).

Also, not particularly a fan of lufan votes.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I don't really think he's scum. I liked , actually. Not in the sense of agreeing with it, but in the sense that I think it's more likely to have come from town than scum. I also didn't really mind his second post.

Though it's not so strong a feeling that I would defend him very hard. The content is rather light, but what little is there doesn't give me bad vibes.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

(That said, I'm not opposed to an effort to extract more information from him. I just don't really think he's scum at the moment.)
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Very little things that would make you think "How did this guy get out of the asylum?" if I were to describe them.

I'll talk about it after I have a chat with Loki. I'm hoping talking to a god will leave me divinely inspired.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 363, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I'll talk about it after I have a chat with Loki. I'm hoping talking to a god will leave me divinely inspired.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

OK

Spoiler: Reads
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 370, notscience wrote:PLEASE

HES SO ANNOYING

Are you perhaps referring to me, good sir? If so, I'd like to remind you that my preferred pronoun is "it", not "he".

Also, you left out an apostrophe. Actually, there's no punctuation in that post at all. I'm proud that I could even decipher it.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 387, notscience wrote:As far as I can tell this is a lurker lynch

So no

It has buzzwords attached to it, though.

"Wishy-washy" and "fluff".

It's not every case you see those words.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 391, notscience wrote:Go away or I'll vote you.

Your avatar makes you seem nicer than you're currently being.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 397, Ankamius wrote:Of all the people who has close to no posts, that's the slot you chose to pressure?

I'm not sure I see why you're so alarmed, here.

What, if I may ask, is wrong with that vote?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Do you ever think about a word, and say it in your head so much that it loses all meaning? Banana. It's such a silly word. Who came up with it? Banana. Banana. Banana.
Pseudo-Votecount 1.6

lufan131 (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)
: ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.1 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11)
: Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Shadowcat, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9)
: Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)
: Ankamius, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5 ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)
: Ankamius, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection,
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you're busy, you're busy. I prefer it when someone keeps me informed about circumstances that may be hindering their ability to read/post.

You can't please everyone.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Loki, is Thor reading and/or planning to participate in this game?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Get well soon, other head!

In post 423, Shadowcat wrote:I'll try to put my read on Zel into words when I get back.

Good luck!
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Do you have any other reads, Zymf?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

More to the point, are you still scum reading Witness Protection? If so, for what reasons?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:57 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

To what end would that be "manipulation" when you could just point out that you didn't say it? It's obviously a mistake in formatting that occurs when there's a quote within a quote and you delete some text but forget to delete the original quote.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:19 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 433, Witness Protection wrote:@ Zelink She's sorta using it to make me look bad, and I don't like it. See her later post.

Yes, her master plan was misquoting you so that you could point out you didn't say that and then she could be all like, "..."

I must admit, this was indeed a clever plan if it was what happened, but I do not think that is the case.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:31 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Loki,
I'm lokely without you,
Please stop being so low-key.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:37 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 446, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 439, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I must admit, this was indeed a clever plan if it was what happened, but I do not think that is the case.
You don't like chocolate? I love chocolate. Chocolate is actually amazing. You're looking more like you want to eat chocolate, than you're looking like a scum hunter atm.

Today is international chocolate day.

Misquoting someone in a game of quotes just leads to them pointing out they didn't say that. The end. There is no ulterior motive that makes any sense here.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:44 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I hope so, too. Or there's been a grievous mod error.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:28 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 459, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 426, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Do you have any other reads, Zymf?

oi, you can't ask this when you refuse to give your own reads

I technically can. I technically did.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:32 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

No, I would be a hypocrite if I expected or demanded an answer.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:54 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I can ask a question and not expect an answer, but people will give answers if they feel so inclined. Human beings are funny like that. Sometimes they answer questions when I ask them. Whether they do or don't, there is knowledge to be gained.

Did that make me sound deep? I hope so.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:57 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

You would be surprised.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:04 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

If someone doesn't answer a question, it is either because they missed it or because they're deliberately not answering it. If I believe it's the former, I might re-ask.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:06 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

That is plainly wrong for so many reasons.

What is your role, Gaiden?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:09 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I have plenty to hide.

Also,

If lufan falls in the forest and nobody is there to see it, does he flip scum?
Pseudo-Votecount 1.7

lufan131 (4)
: , , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)
: ZZZX, lufan131,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.1 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11)
: Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Shadowcat, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9)
: Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5 ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5A (NO CHANGE) ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.6 ~

lufan131 (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:33 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

It sounds like you have a lot more reason to think I'm scum than lufan.

#ProtectingSachiko
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 497, Thor and Loki wrote:Oh ZZZ is actually ACTUALLY scum. But Oh well!

Zelink: Lufan

I haven't sat down and parsed the recent lufan posts yet, but I'm interested in why you voted him here.

Also somewhat interested in talking about what changed your mind on gaiden and where your Shadowcat read is coming from.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I want you to fill me with your warmth, Loki. (In a purely platonic sense... Unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing, in which case we could probably work something out. But for now, just in a platonic sense, I want you to fill me with your thick, hard warmth.) I want you to make me feel secure. I want you to stroke my head and smile at me and tell me everything is going to be OK and I don't need to worry about a thing. I want you to show me that you're greener than an unripe banana. I want you to show me that you're so town that people are moving into you and playing in your park, which is also full of green grass. Did you know, Loki? I woke up with your name on my lips and I woke up with your posts on my imagination. Loki, when you're touching my soul in the candle light, oh, Loki. Loki, when I lost control in the heat of the night, oh, Lok-Lok-Loki.

Let's talk about Anamikus, White Narcissus, Gaiden, Shadowcat, lufan. Pick one to start with.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

No, you're the Thor head.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 512, lufan131 wrote:1. Ankamius- I feel he's town.
2. notscience- Borderline town, now.
3. White Narcissus (hydra of Sakura Hana and Wisdom) I've said town before, and you haven't changed my opinion.
4. Zymf- null
5. Skold- town
6. ZZZX- He's not posting, so scum, since I can't tell what he's said.
7. SXTLHGaiden Town
8. Mikazuki null
9. Shadowcat (hydra of Huntress and Malakittens) Null
11. Taly Null
12. Witness Protection Town read.
13. Thor and Loki (hydra of BROseidon and Nachomamma8) Leaning towards town.
14. ZeL1nK2 Hasn't posted since I got a town read, so I haven't changed it.

Have you played mafia before?

Also, even if you're new, it would help if you talk about these in a little more depth.

Why did you decide notscience is town when previously you thought he was scum?

Why do you think Gaiden and Anamikus are town?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Oh, and one more question, lufan, but this is perhaps somewhat unrelated to the game at hand.

Why were you browsing private topics?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Some people refer to the game at large as "town". I've seen it before. It's not so interesting.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Will Loki be around some time today or have I missed him completely?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 553, Thor and Loki wrote:
In post 528, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Why were you browsing private topics?

Uh...

This is getting into really shady territory if he's in literally any other games that could be impacted by this.

He's not. He had 5 posts on site, including the three here, the signup thread and that post.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Loki already voted him.

What's black and white and red all over? See the spoiler below for the answer to this super-intriguing riddle!
Pseudo-Votecount 1.8

lufan131 (5)
: , , , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)
: ZZZX, lufan131, ,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.1 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5 ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.6 ~

lufan131 (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.7 ~

lufan131 (4)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)

Spoiler: Answer
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

lufan should probably
use the fake-claim I wrote for him in the PT
claim in his next post.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 575, pieguyn wrote:aw yiss

Votecount, please.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:17 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I mean why were you looking at the Private Topics subforum in the first place?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:22 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Also, could you answer these questions?
In post 527, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Why did you decide notscience is town when previously you thought he was scum?

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:29 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Also, it's probably a good idea if you just claimed in your next post.

Most people think you're a witch and very few think you're a mahou shoujo.

It would help facilitate things if you claimed sooner rather than later.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:09 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Even if he is scum, I don't think that's what it "indicates" at all (and especially not clearly). I could, for example, picture a scenario where he went to the main index, saw unread messages on the PT forum and thought, for whatever reason, he'd accidentally been given access to that PT. This doesn't necessarily denote access to another PT.

I suppose you could argue he might have phrased it differently if that were the case (like, "am I meant to be seeing this?" or something along those lines) but eh.

The date on which it happened is also interesting because, unless that PT (for a game that seems to have ended months ago) was only publicised in the last couple days, it seems somewhat odd that lufan-scum only noticed it well after this game was underway.

#ProtectingSachiko
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:10 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Or he could be scum and I'm
trying to derail his wagon
thinking about it too hard.

Loki, sweetbuns, when you're around, let's talk.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:31 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

No time right now. But skimmed recent pages for pseudo-votes, didn't see any and figured I'd paste this here before I have to go.

[area=Naomi asked Seiko how she was so strong and brave and commented that she wanted to be more like Seiko. Seiko replied, "Don't worry... Just keep your head held high and you'll get the hang of it!"
I'm sorry... I couldn't help myself.]
Pseudo-Votecount 1.9

L-2 ->
lufan131 (6)
: , , , , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)
: lufan131, ,

[/area]

Pseudo-Votecount 1.1 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5 ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.6 ~

lufan131 (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.7 ~

lufan131 (4)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.8 ~

lufan131 (5)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:36 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Then L-1.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:07 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Wait approximately ~12 hours for a claim. If no claim happens, just vote.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:22 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Nah. Lufan is probably the best lynch today. 12 hour grace period would be appreciated, though. I'll talk a bit more when not on phone.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:32 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Oh, right. Not overly important since he's probably going to be lynched anyway, Loki, but I asked Nikanor just to be sure when that PT was made public and it was only a couple days ago. Which means White Narcissist's theory is probably the correct one.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:44 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I can see basic arithmetic is your strong suit.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:51 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

If we end up talking at all, we'll talk tomorrow, Loki. There's no real need to do it today when the lynch is basically set in stone.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:05 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 765, lufan131 wrote:OK. I'm Mayu, and if you target me, you lose 20% darkness. That's all the role is.

Is there an ability name / flavour for this?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:19 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 583, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Also, could you answer these questions?
In post 527, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Why did you decide notscience is town when previously you thought he was scum?

Could you talk about where you're currently at with reads. If they've changed, how they've changed. If they haven't, could you answer the above questions, please.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:34 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 767, Thor and Loki wrote:that claim seems confirmable and strange power for scum to have

Here is what I'm currently pondering...

A quick perusal of pieguy's last modded game shows fake-claims were completely in line with actual abilities (a global roleblocker had a global roleblocker fake-claim, an ability cop had an ability cop fake-claim). There's too small a sample size to judge whether this will be the same for all games pieguy mods, but it's probably a reasonable assumption that regardless of his alignment, lufan probably does have this ability.

If he does have this ability (which seems rather easy to confirm), I'm trying to figure out how this makes sense as a scum role - based on both flavour and from a mechanics perspective. I currently don't think it does, on either count. The only issue I have here is that the role makes too much sense as a town role (I'm not sure whether this is something that would have slipped pieguy's mind or if this was intentional; a role like that which is confirmable basically means he's very likely town for his role alone).

Three other possibilities here... The first possibility here is he (unlikely) or someone on his scum team (assuming day-chat) just went completely off-book and made up a fake-claim to buy time - but this would require some flavour knowledge and probably would have had to come from one of the more experienced players in this player-list. The second possibility is that pieguy decided to disregard his actual role and gave him a fake-claim that would potentially doom him if anyone had targeted / does target him down the line - this doesn't seem all that likely to me, but I'm not ruling it out completely. The other possibility is, regardless of how little flavour sense it actually makes, pieguy gave scum a role that actually does this for the sake of pure WIFOM - a town-looking role so scum have something to fake-claim and look town.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:46 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

An addendum to that last possibility. I could (if we completely disregard whether this makes sense based on flavour) see Sachiko having a role like, "as long as you're alive, anything that increases darkness does so at X times the normal rate. However, if someone targets you, they lose 20% of their darkness..." or something along those lines.

But this may or may not be stretching a bit.

I'm just trying to imagine what sort of roles scum is likely to have in this game and what sort of fake-claims are likely to accompany those roles.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:49 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

It kind of does fit, though.

I was expecting, if Mayu was anything other than a VT, she'd have an IC~esque type role.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:56 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 785, notscience wrote:
(1)
It makes sense as a scum role because it could also be a self-watcher so they would then see who did x,
(2)
or it does the opposite of his claim (increases darkness by 20 of a PR who would then have to claim he visited)

(1)
If we disregard flavour completely, I could see it perhaps making sense as a scum role.

(2)
Maybe, but as per the second possibility I mentioned in that last paragraph, this opens up the possibility of him being caught in a lie very easily and generally a 1:1 trade is not good for scum unless the PR in question is rather powerful. It is still a possibility, I guess.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:17 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Why are you self-voting?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:23 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 789, White Narcissus wrote:a claim will not change the fact he is part of a PT and therefore scum.

Not really.

But since I know if lufan does flip scum, you're going to be wanting my death for as long as I live, I'm just going to mention this now...

If we lynch lufan today (which is looking more and more likely) and lufan flips town, I'm disregarding every single thing you say for the rest of the game and I'd encourage others to do the same. Your arguments about the PT thing have been appalling and, even if he is scum, the logical leaps you're making about what things mean are rather silly. No, what he said does not imply he's in another PT. No, he doesn't have to have knowledge of the PT system to know what the words "private" and "topics" mean - yes, these are two rather obscure words, but some people do know what these mean.

I'm kind of hoping, for your sake, he's scum. Because I don't really think you're scum, but I'm definitely not going to care about any argument you ever make if he's town. And I couldn't care less if you think I'm "discrediting" or any other buzz word you can come up with for this. You simply should be ignored until endgame if he's town.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:39 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

lufan, if you do happen to be town, please don't do that. Your lynch is pretty much inevitable and I realise you're trying to "have fun", but it's not helpful.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:57 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

It's not that strong a role. I mean, if he is town, it means decreasing darkness by a rather insignificant amount at the cost of wasting PR usage overall. To some extent, it also depends on how strong scum's abilities are in this game.

I would like Loki (or Thor, I guess, but he's a lot less good-looking, to be honest) to chime in before this day ends.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Hmm. Claiming darkness levels at the end of yesterday is probably a good idea (I'm mostly interested in hearing how much darkness notscience and Thorki had). I don't know if there's a whole lot of use in claiming current darkness levels. I had 4% at the end of yesterday. I am assuming 8% on the people that had single votes (which would mean a 4x multiplier) but there could be something else that affected darkness yesterday.

Oh, and we're continuing the pseudovote thing, in case it wasn't already obvious.

I would like to catch you in the next 12 or so hours if you're around, Loki. I'd also like to hear your answer to the following questions:
- Do you think I'm town?
- Should I think you're town?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

What was your darkness at the end of yesterday, dear notscience?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

notscience, I feel uncomfortable when you look at me with eyes like that. Would you please change your avatar back to a strawberry?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

You misunderstood that post. It is not related to this game.

He was talking about his tendency to be round-about rather than direct in his questioning and my dislike of such an approach.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 899, White Narcissus wrote:So Zelink, are you ever going to tell us what's the mistery behind your reads and what's your connection with Nachodra?
~Sakura

Probably not.

Though, really, if you thought about it from a slightly different perspective, you'd be able to understand what I'm doing without me having to spoon-feed you.

If you want, I could talk about the lufan read and why I didn't support the wagon. Though I doubt anything I say about that is of any real importance right now. You either think I'm scum who was defending lufan (in which case any explanation I give probably doesn't matter to you) or you don't (in which case, any explanation I give is meaningless).
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 908, White Narcissus wrote:No but your reads can give us serious hints if you're scum, or gives us info if you're town. So i still don't see the reason for the hold up unless you're scum.
That being said, if you're scum you probably already talked with your team mates about faking them anyway.
~Sakura

If I were scum, I wouldn't need to talk to my scum buddies about faking reads (though I imagine there's only two left unless there's a third party, so it'd be talking to my scum buddy, not buddies). Looking town is the most incredibly easy thing in a mafia game. Faking reads is about as hard as a sponge cake.

Look, it's not incredibly difficult to figure out why I've been doing what I'm doing. Loki probably already knows, which is why he didn't particularly care I was keeping my reads close to my chest. Or if he didn't yesterday, he should be able to tell what I've been doing from my first post today.

I'll give you a clue... It has to do with my lack of town read on Loki and my constant attempts at having a conversation with him to properly sort him.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 915, White Narcissus wrote:That's not a reason to hide your OTHER reads from the REST you know.

You're still confusing exactly what was going on and why I might not have wanted to give Loki a roadmap.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

No. He probably knows that I don't have a town read on him. Him knowing this doesn't help him at all in a conversation I wanted to have about reads. The less he knows about my stances prior to the conversation I wanted to have with him (that we never got around to having yesterday), the less he can mold reads to appease me. Though perhaps I think too highly of myself and he wouldn't need to do that.

And if you think that last line is true, then you haven't been reading very closely.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

For convenience, a comprehensive list (or perhaps a love letter, depending on how you interpret it) of all the relevant interactions on my side of things.

Spoiler:
In post 335, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Loki.

Who's scum?

In post 363, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I'll talk about it after I have a chat with Loki. I'm hoping talking to a god will leave me divinely inspired.

In post 422, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Loki, is Thor reading and/or planning to participate in this game?

In post 445, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Loki,
I'm lokely without you,
Please stop being so low-key.

In post 518, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
In post 497, Thor and Loki wrote:Oh ZZZ is actually ACTUALLY scum. But Oh well!

Zelink: Lufan

I haven't sat down and parsed the recent lufan posts yet, but I'm interested in why you voted him here.

Also somewhat interested in talking about what changed your mind on gaiden and where your Shadowcat read is coming from.

In post 520, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
I want you to fill me with your warmth, Loki. (In a purely platonic sense... Unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing, in which case we could probably work something out. But for now, just in a platonic sense, I want you to fill me with your thick, hard warmth.) I want you to make me feel secure. I want you to stroke my head and smile at me and tell me everything is going to be OK and I don't need to worry about a thing. I want you to show me that you're greener than an unripe banana. I want you to show me that you're so town that people are moving into you and playing in your park, which is also full of green grass. Did you know, Loki? I woke up with your name on my lips and I woke up with your posts on my imagination. Loki, when you're touching my soul in the candle light, oh, Loki. Loki, when I lost control in the heat of the night, oh, Lok-Lok-Loki.

Let's talk about Anamikus, White Narcissus, Gaiden, Shadowcat, lufan. Pick one to start with.

In post 552, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Will Loki be around some time today or have I missed him completely?

In post 593, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Loki, sweetbuns, when you're around, let's talk.

In post 745, ZeL1nK2 wrote:If we end up talking at all, we'll talk tomorrow, Loki. There's no real need to do it today when the lynch is basically set in stone.

In post 821, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I would like Loki (or Thor, I guess, but he's a lot less good-looking, to be honest) to chime in before this day ends.

If you so wish, feel free to describe why you believe my interactions with him are not as I say they were. Is it because I called him sweetbuns? Because he has some really sweet buns, regardless of his alignment. Unless you're saying that scum can't also have sweet buns, in which case I would humbly disagree.

Note: I left out and which were in response to Loki suggesting the possibility of a Shadowcat wagon, if you think those are relevant, too.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #130) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Oh, and I figure 96 hours is a good deadline goal for this day phase.

Waking up to this day phase and finding a corpse in corpse party? I bet nobody could have expected this plot twist!
Pseudo-Votecount 2.0

Not Pseudo-Voting (12)
: Ankamius, notscience, White Narcissus, Zymf, Skold, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Shadowcat, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki, ZeL1nK2

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Pseudo-lynch. We're aiming for a lynch within (expired on 2015-04-07 00:00:30).

Pseudo-Votecount 1.1 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5 ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.6 ~

lufan131 (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.7 ~

lufan131 (4)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.8 ~

lufan131 (5)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.9 (Fixed mistake) ~

L-1 ->
lufan131 (7)
: , , , , , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #131) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 931, Mikazuki wrote:Lufan flipping scum made me rethink Zelink since I don't believe that scum would defend each other so openly, but Zelink's overall demeanor makes me want to disregard things like that and keep them as more of a side thought.

That makes sense.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I doubt Anamikus is scum.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:03 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Because I'm a really swell guy.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:28 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Look,

Either I'm scum who is so incompetent that I cannot even feign being town or I'm scum who is doing something not productive to my win con for some reason or I'm town who is currently playing an opaque game with an end-goal in mind.

I do not care which of these you actually think is the case. After I have my fated conversation with Loki, I'll answer your questions as I see fit (though I may still not answer all of them). It's not like I planned for it to take this long to happen. His erratic posting times are hard to predict. I also don't particularly care if you (or anyone else) doesn't like the way I'm choosing to approach this particular game.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:34 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I actually didn't defend lufan half as hard as people are making it out that I did.

I said I wasn't a fan of the wagon (I wasn't; I have a tendency to give too much leeway to newer players that I think are struggling in a fish-out-of-water scenario and I thought the wagon on him was unfounded beyond things I've seen come from newer players as either alignment). And I said I had minor feelings that weren't at all strong that he was town.

I do still think the reasons for thinking he was scum were rather weak at best (even if it turned out to be correct). All the arguments about him being in another PT, him not knowing about the PT system, et al were stretching (I thought). The only point I actually thought had any merit was the fact that he happened to be checking private topics at the time Nikanor made that PT public, which was almost too much of a coincidence.

Speaking of which, that and something he said at the end of yesterday make me fairly sure scum do have daytalk and that also plays a very minor part in why I do not think Loki is town. Someone was telling him to act like he was acting at the end of yesterday (probably in an effort to give as little in the way of associations as possible).
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:46 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 950, White Narcissus wrote:I disagree, because if someone experienced was guiding him through daytalk, he would have made him vote the whole playerlist before selfhammering.

But share why you think it was Loki who guided him anyway?

~Wis

That is what I would have done, yes, but I do not think every player necessarily thinks like that. Some players are less mindful of the setup and mechanics than others (even as scum).

And I can't really tell you why I think that at this point in time, though maybe Loki himself will tell you why I think that (or at least acknowledge he knows why I would think that).
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:50 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 956, White Narcissus wrote:If only this cryptic bullshit would end and you would be open with your thoughts, we would all be much happier.

I imagine we would. It is cryptic, but it's not done with ill intentions.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:58 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

This is your cryptic clue, though...

Dairy products.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:10 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

To be clear, in regards to whatever point you're trying to make about the darkness question, there's only two still-alive people that it's even worthwhile asking about (notscience and T&L), since nobody else (apart from Taly) was voted yesterday, ergo nobody else should have had different amounts of darkness (unless something interfered).

notscience just happened to be around at the time so I asked him specifically.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #140) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:09 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 969, Thor and Loki wrote:Zelink: Today is my day off. When do you want me to be around?

Preferably in like 3 hours.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #141) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:24 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

To be honest, the bit about quick-lynching you was quite clearly a joke.

Anyway, Loki, if you're still around, I'm here.

This game would be much easier if we just called Ghost Busters...
Pseudo-Votecount 2.1

Shadowcat (3)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (8)
: Ankamius, notscience, Skold, ZZZX, Mikazuki, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki, ZeL1nK2

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Pseudo-lynch. We're aiming for a lynch within (expired on 2015-04-07 00:00:30).

Pseudo-Votecount 1.1 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5 ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.6 ~

lufan131 (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.7 ~

lufan131 (4)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.8 ~

lufan131 (5)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

L-1 ->
lufan131 (7)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #142) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:53 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Who's scum?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #143) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:54 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

First and foremost though, what's your read on me?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #144) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:58 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Is that "they're probably not scum" or they probably are?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #145) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:59 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I have Mikazuki and Witness Protection as more town than Gaiden, actually. And ZZZX for the way lufan interacted with him.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #146) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:02 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 512, lufan131 wrote:6. ZZZX- He's not posting, so scum, since I can't tell what he's said.

In post 513, ZZZX wrote:
In post 512, lufan131 wrote:6. ZZZX- He's not posting, so scum, since I can't tell what he's said.

This doesnt make sense.

In post 515, lufan131 wrote:sorry. You posted that while I was typing, and I didn't notice when I got the message, so now that I know you're alive, my argument is now nullified.

This doesn't look like a "sorry scum buddy" post

And later posts between them / from lufan about ZZZX didn't look like scum interactions to me.

Though I don't think ZZZX's play by itself is very strong, that kind of just seems like a ZZZX-tell.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #147) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:03 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Can you talk about the evolution of you Shadowcat read?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #148) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:06 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

And why you think Skold is probably scum?

I don't really have an opinion on him other than the fact I thought he looked town in the early stages of the game and he hasn't provided much (any?) content since then.

He's the only player who doesn't have any notable interactions with lufan to speak of.

I don't really think that makes him scum by itself. It just doesn't help me get a read on him.

And why you think Mikazuki is scum? Because she's actually one of my stronger town reads. What am I missing here?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #149) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:09 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Weren't you reading his opening as town or am I remembering incorrectly?

Also, even if you're going to claim you don't have a read on me, I'd like to know what you think of my play here.

Do you think I'd have played this game in any way similar to how I've played it as scum?

I'm particularly interested in whether you think I'd suggest the strategy I suggested at the start of the game as scum. Do you think I felt a need to do that for town credit?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #150) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:10 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 68, Thor and Loki wrote:
In post 65, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 63, Thor and Loki wrote:It's too early to have a town read on us, I'd assume. It's not like I've really done anything particularly exciting as of late.

Neither has anyone else, and you dont see the issue with this?
And still the only townread i have is the Zymf or whatever person, tho Wis doesn't seem to see the issues i see with Zelink.
We both dislike Taly.
Do you have any reads?
~Sakura

townreading everyone who has posted except shadowcat and gaiden

Yes, you were.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #151) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:13 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1080, Thor and Loki wrote:Mikazuki's my weakest read: haven't dove into her ISO because it's too long but have townreads elsewhere and I'm guessing lufan out one scum in null reads and she seems like the best bet for that.

That's funny, actually. I was thinking the same was possible, except I had it as Shadowcat, and you as the read that wasn't null.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #152) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:14 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Though I wouldn't bet the game on that sort of division. Is there anything in particular you don't like about Mikazuki?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #153) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:18 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Do you think Anamikus was bussing lufan? Or do you think he just didn't expect the wagon to go anywhere? Or what do you think was going on with the lufan wagon that only really popped up after he voted it?

Why is Gaiden back to scummy?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #154) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:27 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1093, Thor and Loki wrote:I thought I called you town already. I don't know what you wouldn't do as scum that you've done here.

I thought you said you didn't have a read on me, unless that was referring to something else. Whatever, I guess.

In post 1096, Thor and Loki wrote:I don't think you would feel a need to propose a plan for town credit: I think you'd propose a plan because you thought of a plan and why not make that thought work for you?

Really?

I mean, the setup was obviously designed with the assumption that town players would likely gain a fair amount of darkness just from votes (ignoring the deadline stuff because anyone could have come up with that, really). I think I might have considered mentioning the deadline stuff as scum, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have implemented a voting plan as scum. Actually, my plan as scum in this game was to slowly have people's darkness increase over time and then have multiple people die in a single night (on the assumption I could spread it over multiple people, which seemed likely from the hints given about the setup). That becomes considerably harder when scum don't have additional darkness gained from day phases.

Anyway, WIFOM, I suppose. Except not really. This is just genuinely something I would not suggest as scum unless I believed it was likely someone else would think of such a plan.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #155) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:32 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1107, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1104, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I think I might have considered mentioning the deadline stuff as scum, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have implemented a voting plan as scum.

Except, Zymf had already mentioned the bad idea of voting before you did, also the pvote isn't really a new concept in the terms of mafia, i've been voteless before and used pseudo votes instead, i've seen pseudovoting in kingmaker kind of stuff, and that's pretty much where my initial scumread on you came from.
~Sakura

He mentioned it was a bad idea to RVS and suggested FOS for it. That's not quite the same.

Though if anyone else wants to claim they thought about this setup to the point of coming up with a similar plan, then I guess you can claim the point is moot? I doubt you did, though. You clearly didn't, at least.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #156) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:36 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Additional darkness gained from day phases as in the votes that would have come without a voting plan. Read the paragraph.

I was assuming the average town player would gain somewhere between 5-10 votes over the course of the game. If darkness is increased at a rate of 4x while Sachiko is alive, that's something like 20-40% extra darkness per player.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #157) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:37 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Loki,

Can you give me a clear reads list?

And or a clear "this is where I think scum is and why" list?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #158) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:39 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1075, Thor and Loki wrote:Don't understand how his opening was town

Also I know you're now claiming that it wasn't as strong as you initially thought it was, but this line rings false to me given you... did think seem to think his opening was town on the first read...
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:52 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I don't really care if it's considered anti-town to mention this, but Shadowcat is clearly setting up for a claim that revolves around manipulating darkness in some way (either by protecting from it or decreasing it somehow). Just keep that in mind if she eventually claims something different.

That said, if this is what she's setting up for, I doubt scum were given two very similar fake-claims (at least in the nature of them), so she'd probably be town for it. And it would make some sense of the way they voted lufan (which looks not-so-great by itself but not really if it was role-related). And I'm perfectly aware if Shadowcat is scum, this gives them a heads-up to make a fake-claim that would fit this if they weren't already planning it, but that comes with its own problems if they decide to do this.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:22 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Also I've been wanting to do this for a while now, so I'm just going to get it out of the way now.

Life is like a hurricane here in Corpse Party
Hydras, lurkers, scum wagons, it's a corpse blur
Might solve a mystery, or rewrite history

Corpse Party! Woo-oo!
Every day they're out there playing
Corpse Party! Woo-oo!
Posts of derring-do, bad and good
Corpse Party! Woo-oo!

D-d-danger lurks behind you
There's a stranger out to find you
What to do? Just grab on to some: Thor and Loki

I feel like something's been lifted off my chest now. Actually, I'm not at all certain that you're scum, but I don't really like the way you've approached this game and this recent conversation isn't changing that. Disclaimer here is that if Skold is scum, I'm doubting you're scum, so whether or not I move this entirely depends on what I see from Skold and whether or not I like it. Or whether or not you do something that makes me think you're not scum struggling to come up with a pool of players you can push.

Anyway, when you get time to read over Mikazuki and the rest of the players you're considering as scum, Loki, I'd like to talk about that in more depth. I'd also prefer these reads to be a bit clearer (like, not "Anamikus could be scum who was bussing, who knows?!?!? Anything is possible in the magical land of mystery!").

Also, I'll probably be going back over the way the lufan wagon built up and I suppose I'll talk about some of my issues with you re: that when I do.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #161) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:25 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

If you've gone to sleep, then I suppose I'll take a nap and we can try to synchronise waking up together and then we can have a fun party (with fun party games like "discussing reads") by ourselves without notscience's (probably awful-tasting) tea. Sounds like a plan to me.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #162) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:49 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 989, Shadowcat wrote:There was a point in the discussion about the scum team flavor and I saw something that looked like really awkward, that looked like he had the role/flavor character in question.

I just didn't like it. From reading what Pie said looks like scum could potentially look like they can raise more than one person in a night so I took his question like scum going why the fuck weren't you killed type thing.

This doesn't make sense. Unless your theory is that Taly was a third-party or scum-that-isn't-me kill. Or, for whatever reason, you think group-scum can increase darkness enough to kill two people N1.

Also, it seems a reasonably fair assumption that scum can calculate end-of-day darkness by themselves, so I wouldn't need to ask that as scum. The reason I asked (which I've already made clear a couple times now, but you seem to be ignoring) is because it's potentially useful information to know whether it's a straight 4x increase of darkness or whether a hidden darkness mechanic was playing a part separate to the publicly known increases of darkness (votes and 48-hour periods). If both notscience and T&L had 8% darkness at the end of the day, it's a reasonable assumption that Sachiko is a 4x darkness multiplier. If they had, say, 6%, then there was some other darkness-increasing factor in play yesterday and figuring that out at some point could be useful.

I'm yet to see elaboration on the reasons you think I'm scum. Presumably you and your other head have touched base on this at some point in the last week. Can you talk about why exactly you think I'm scum (or scummy or whatever) in slightly more detail?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #163) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Corpse Party spoiler: In a truly epic plot twist, you find out that Sachiko was actually Casper, the ghost who was not-so-friendly after all.
Pseudo-Votecount 2.2

Shadowcat (3)
Skold (2)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Thor and Loki (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (5)
: Ankamius, Skold, ZZZX, Mikazuki, Witness Protection

Spoiler: DAY ONE PSEUDO-VOTECOUNTS
Pseudo-Votecount 1.1 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5 ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.6 ~

lufan131 (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.7 ~

lufan131 (4)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.8 ~

lufan131 (5)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

L-1 ->
lufan131 (7)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)

Spoiler: DAY TWO PSEUDO-VOTECOUNTS
Pseudo-Votecount 2.1 ~

Shadowcat (3)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (8)
: Ankamius, notscience, Skold, ZZZX, Mikazuki, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki, ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #164) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1132, Shadowcat wrote:The reason I haven't been able to do this yet is because it involves going back over a good part of the Day 1 posts (not just your ISO) to find again the things I saw which made me suspect you.

So you and your other head both independently arrived at the conclusion I'm scum without discussing any specifics? Just something like:

"Oh, wow. This ZeL1nK dude is one of the coolest and most awesome dudes ever. But I think he's scum."
"Yeah I wholeheartedly agree with that statement."
"OK."

Conversation over?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #165) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

That is a good attitude to have. Why do people bother to discuss anything?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #166) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1137, notscience wrote:Did I say not discuss anything?

No, I said not discuss if they agreed on the conclusion.

Yes, I know what you said.

It is the equivalent of saying, "well, everyone in my neighbourhood grew up believing that aliens take people up into their fancy spaceships and probe them so there's never been a need to question the evidence!"

It's very fruitful to have discussions like that.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #167) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Everyone in your neighbourhood was right.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #168) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

That is the one belief you should never question, by the way. No discussion required.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #169) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Oh. Also, Loki, can you remind me how Gaiden went from scum->town->probably town->scummy again?

What happened to the pebbles? Did someone knock them over?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #170) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

It is a strange interaction if it was newbie-scum interacting with a scum buddy.

Newbiescum: "My scum buddy isn't posting much so I'm calling him scum."
Scum buddy: "What? That doesn't make sense."
Newbiescum: "Oh whoops, you're posting so now my point is invalid."

I don't know. I kind of expect newbie-scum to either not draw attention to a scum buddy like that or do it in a different way. The way he reacted looked a little to me like, "oops, I've just accused a town player of being scum for not-very-good reasons and I'm about to get called on it so I better retract it!"
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #171) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Also, in case it wasn't extremely obvious by now, I feel an on-the-fly conversation with Loki where he doesn't have time to prepare responses based on what my reads are and what questions I ask about his reads is a lot more useful than giving him a roadmap and time to come up with an artificially crafted response. I wanted natural responses and there's no better way to do this than having a quick conversation without much time to think about responses if they're fake. It's easier to spot inconsistencies in the way he's approaching reads if he doesn't have time to fully think things through (this isn't something I'd do with every player, but I think it's particularly useful for players that have a way with words if given enough time to think up responses).

That's in case you're
still
wondering why I chose not to talk about reads prior to having a conversation with him. Initially I planned for this all to happen D1, it just ended up with me being more secretive about things when we were unable to have this conversation.

That said, I suppose you could argue I'm not reading him correctly or something, but I do not really like the responses I got from the conversation I had with him. It really does look like scum struggling to come up with a pool of players to choose from. It's
possible
he just hasn't really thought about the game in any detail since the flip and that's why his reads look so inconsistent, I guess, but eh.

Also, this reminds me... Loki, do you know why I think it's possible you were the one telling lufan to act the way he was acting at the end of yesterday? Do you understand what I meant when I said "dairy products"? I'm not really expecting anything other than a, "I know why you think this but you're wrong," answer here, but I'm just letting you know why I think what I do. It is a very minor point at best, if anything at all... It's more of an observation that is interesting to me than a point against you.

If you are town, Loki, I would prefer to work with you and figure out this game. I just don't currently think you are, and I'm looking for glimmers of green in your murky ISO. Even just some parsley in your teeth. Anything.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #172) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Votecount please, pieguyn.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #173) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Go to main index.

See:

Total posts 6396408 • Total topics 27762 • Total members 17261 • Our newest member Seiko x Naomi
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #174) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:04 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

There would need to be to fill the numbers.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #175) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:11 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

9 main cast. At most 3 ghosts (though only one played a significant role in the story).

14 players.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #176) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:25 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

The OVA was brutal torture porn, but same deal. 9 main cast, three ghosts (only one played any sort of role in the plot), Sachiko, pedo-oniichan, evil library girl, other students from pedo-oniichan's school. Sachiko, pedo-oniichan and evil library girl are unlikely to be town, though.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #177) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:26 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

It actually wouldn't surprise me if pedo-oniichan was a third party with the sole goal of hunting down loli-imouto. Please tell me you at least considered this, pieguyn.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #178) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:39 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

This game is unlikely to be completely canon.

I imagine Sachiko was given a random fake-claim and another person was selected at random to "succumb to the darkness" or something like that and be evil.

So trying to figure out who's lying based on flavour-claims is unlikely to work.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #179) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:53 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

It depends on the mod and their policy towards it. Some mods will give full, detailed fake-claims to scum (useful for them if they're unfamiliar with flavour), some mods will just give a fake flavour-claim and nothing else. And some mods are just inexperienced (or bad) and make games breakable via flavour.

In the last flavour-intensive game pieguyn ran, it appears there were full, detailed fake-claims. I also believe that's the case this game. The flavour ability lufan mentioned is unlikely to be something he made up on the spot (in my opinion) and, looking at the ability flavour in the other game pieguyn ran, it fits with the quirky ability naming sense. See this post, for reference. "Kind personality", "Winning with bad waits", "Unwavering Spirit", etc.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #180) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:08 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I don't know what the Higurashi game is referring to and I don't think pieguyn has run another theme game outside of the one I linked. At least not that I can find.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #181) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:52 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I don't speak Australian but I use google translate for most of Mikazuki's posts and it seems fine.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #182) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:48 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Probably three?

I mean, just from a numbers perspective it's either 11:3, 10:3:1 or 10:2:2. Multiscum seems unlikely. Third party is possible but probably not as likely as 11:3.

I suppose work on the assumption there's three until you see evidence to the contrary?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #183) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:29 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I suppose I could see Skold being scum who is continually stalling. It's rather annoying to have someone write nothing but empty prod dodges complaining about the speed of the game.

I thought his first post looked kind of weird coming from scum, especially given we know it's not the case, but I suppose it could have theoretically been feigning ignorance?

He really needs to provide something of substance (preferably with 100% less "you guys post so much").
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I would still like to hear from whence came the reads Shadowcat has been alluding to for... the entire game, now, without once going into any detail.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #185) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:22 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I'm guessing I shouldn't expect content to be forthcoming any time soon, which is disappointing.

@pieguyn,

Would you consider adding time to the deadline for Easter inactivity?

During Easter, the game is deader than... deader than... Seiko? Yeah, I got nothing. Merry Easter, everybody. Did you know Sachiko dresses up as the Easter bunny and plants chocolate eggs around the school during Easter? Next time you see a corpse, look for an egg beside it!
Pseudo-Votecount 2.3 (Absolutely No Change)

Shadowcat (3)
Skold (2)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Thor and Loki (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (5)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.1 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5 ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.6 ~

lufan131 (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.7 ~

lufan131 (4)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.8 ~

lufan131 (5)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

L-1 ->
lufan131 (7)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)

Pseudo-Votecount 2.1 ~

Shadowcat (3)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (8)

Pseudo-Votecount 2.2 ~

Shadowcat (3)
Skold (2)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Thor and Loki (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (5)
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #186) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:31 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I suppose it's technically speciesist of me to wish a Merry Easter to every
body

I apologise to any ghosts I may have offended. Merry Easter to you, too.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #187) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1199, White Narcissus wrote:how about we lynch a shadow cat

I could get behind this wagon, but I would prefer the people who are claiming to be a bajillion pages behind to write stuff first, so either way, waiting.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #188) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:43 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Loki, can you talk to me about your reads on Mikazuki, Gaiden and Shadowcat?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #189) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:04 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

The unread posts thing is actually blatantly wrong, for the record.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #190) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:09 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

The "Private Topics" subforum is orange (or whatever it is in other skins, I haven't checked) even if you have no unread posts because it registers unread posts in topics you don't have access to (or something like that - I don't know if there's some other reason).

Go mark all the topics in the "completed games" subforum as read, go back to the main index, and it'll still show unread topics regardless of whether you're in any PTs that have unread messages.

It's not overly important now, but it's one of the reasons I could see lufan's explanation as potentially true.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #191) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:18 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

You'd need to actually do that, though, it's not a default thing.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #192) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:45 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Do you have time to talk about and expand on your reads today?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #193) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:21 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

One day, soon... Skold will post something. And that something will be the single greatest post that has ever been written in a mafia game. And after that... Shadowcat will top it with an even more incredible post. I have faith. The suspense is thrilling.

Also, updated ideal deadline.

What do you call a votecount that's the same as the previous one, but with no legs? *STILL* NO CHANGE. Ha ha. Well, that was funnier in my head. I'll get my coat.
Pseudo-Votecount 2.4 (STILL NO CHANGE)

Shadowcat (3)
Skold (2)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Thor and Loki (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (5)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Pseudo-lynch. We're aiming for a lynch within (expired on 2015-04-08 00:00:30).

Pseudo-Votecount 1.1 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5 ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.6 ~

lufan131 (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.7 ~

lufan131 (4)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)

Pseudo-Votecount 1.8 ~

lufan131 (5)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)

L-1 ->
lufan131 (7)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)

Pseudo-Votecount 2.1 ~

Shadowcat (3)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (8)

Pseudo-Votecount 2.2 ~

Shadowcat (3)
Skold (2)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Thor and Loki (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (5)

Pseudo-Votecount 2.3 (Absolutely No Change) ~

Shadowcat (3)
Skold (2)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Thor and Loki (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (5)
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #194) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1227, notscience wrote:Mala actually has shit going on right now so don't evne try that.

Sure, but the other head has been in the game, posting, since the beginning. Shadowcat's been sitting on whatever explanations they apparently have for their reads since the very beginning of the game.

Skold made vague promises of having time over Easter holidays and the game has slowed down considerably but still no catch-up.

I don't even really know who Loki thinks is scum apart from Skold who has no content and I guess Skold could be lurking scum but a Skold lynch is basically a PL - I'm not opposed to it just to cull the slot from the game if it's not going to produce content and it
could
very well be scum, but I'm not going to pretend it's anything better than what it is.

I don't really think Zymf is scum but he's been a non-factor (or at least I cannot for the life of me remember anything he's written lately).

ZZZX is nowhere to be seen.

Gaiden seems to derive enjoyment from providing as little content as possible. Oh, what a bundle of joy Gaiden is.

This day phase has been rather unproductive and I don't think it's just because of Easter.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #195) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Is there a particular reason you're not pseudo-voting anyone, Mikazuki?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #196) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:13 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

OK.

I'm looking over Skold's ISO and I
kind of
like some of his posts here and there but they're not posts that are impossible for scum to write (like if I were looking at the things he's saying about flavour claims and darkness and stuff I'd probably assume town if it was mixed with elements of scum hunting but when it's literally all he's talked about, it reads a bit more like IIoA than town-trying-to-be-helpful).

I can believe he's struggling to follow the game with how quickly it's moving, maybe, but at a certain point he's either got to
try
to catch up or replace out. And since he said he had time to catch up over Easter (and, in fact, he's been posting a lot elsewhere), it's making me wonder why he still doesn't have the time to read and participate in this game. There's not even signs he's
attempting
to catch up here.

Looking at some of his completed town games, even though they were moving at a somewhat slower pace, he had no problems both keeping up and producing a large amount of relevant content. Take, for example, his ISO in Newbie 1577, where he was lynched D1, but managed 95 posts over the course of the 10 days he played the game (9-10 posts a day, most of them with game-relevant content). In Newbie 1582, his ISO was 147 posts over the course of a month (approximately 5 posts a day, most of them with game-relevant content). I could maybe understand time constraints due to exams playing a part in his inactivity here, but he's more than capable of producing more content than he has in this game.

He could just be lurking scum. It's unfortunate he has no completed scum games to compare with.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #197) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:32 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

My main issue with Shadowcat has been the same all game; they haven't explained any of the stances they've taken this game in any depth.

I (and some others) have been trying to get details out of them since almost the beginning of the game and it's been met with "later" every time. From what little they've said about one of their reasons at the start of today (in ), the reasoning didn't impress me in any way (it was incredibly weak and didn't make any sense at all, really).

I don't think the interactions with lufan are necessarily indicative of anything. There's nothing there that makes me think they couldn't be scum but there's nothing there that makes me think it's likely they are.

I didn't really like the grandstanding in , partially because it reads a bit awkward to me and partially because this is an _actual_ example of not providing content while criticising others for something similar.

I thought their vote on lufan in looked strange, but they've hinted that they had role reasons to assume lufan was lying. The actual reason given, though, was not that great.

I'm not really sure what to make of the last line of , but now that I'm going back over it, I'd like to see an explanation for this as well when (if?) they eventually get around to explaining their reads.

I'm reading the antagonising of White Narcissist and the whole, "Oh, yeah!? Well just try to get me lynched!" stuff as null.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #198) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:33 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1236, pieguyn wrote:
Skold has been prodded.

pieguyn, it's 48 hours before someone is in prod range, right?

Could you also prod the other players that haven't posted in the last two days?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #199) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:42 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

OK. That is understandable. Keep up the good work with your frequent votecounts.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”