Elect the Executioner

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:55 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

/in
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:05 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Hypnotoad commands you to give all points to Piggy.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:31 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I give 3 points to Mist

I'm a sucker for people listening to
me
hypnotoad.

(as a side note, my execution scene will be 10x better than anything Ceph is going to make, I 100% gaurentee <:3 in fact, I already have half of it written, so ya know, it would be posted pretty quick too!)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

The great and wonderful Piggy was elected as Queen and all through the court there was compliance and agreement. But, of course, there are always those who do not comply to the ways of hypnotoad, nor to the ways of bandwagoning...

Spoiler: So what's gonna happen?
Mist, putting her points on Piggy first thought for sure she would be safe! But around 3 in the afternoon, she heard a knock on her door. About to open it, she was interrupted by her phone. She, of course, checked who would dare phone her, only to find out it was none other than D3f3nd3r! Well, answering the phone was far more important than opening the door, so she answered and they talked for several hours as they are wont to do. When Mist finally hung up the phone, she remembered someone had been at the door. Going to check and see if they had left anything on the front step for her, she opened the door to a warm and beautiful sunset. Nothing, however, was on her doorstep, so she went back inside and forgot all about it.

Spoiler: But was that all?
D3f3nd3r was a little jumpy all day. He wasn't sure if his voting for Piggy was quick enough, and was worried that their Queen might hold it against him. Not being able to talk to Piggy due to her very, incredibly busy schedule, he went to the next best option, Mist. He figured since she stood up for Piggy first, surely she would know if Piggy would hold things against him. But as he was dialing her number, a strange flickering of the lights occurred. He looked all around, but there was no one (nor thing) there. Getting a bit more paranoid, he went to check out the window... where he saw a strange, shadowed figure standing several dozen feet from his house. Heart beat picking up, D3f3nd3r called Mist as quickly as he could. Luckily she picked up right away and they started talking. He relaxed quite a bit to the point that he actually forgot there was some spooky figure standing outside. When the call ended, D3f3nd3r stretched and decided to go get some food to eat, but as he was exiting his room, he heard shouting coming from outside. Going to investigate, he saw Axxle standing approximately where the figure he saw earlier was, and that JDGA was walking - no,
storming
away. Not looking to start any fights on such a tense day, he decided to leave things alone and go get some food.

Spoiler: Surely that's not all though!
Axxle hadn't been having a very good day. He had been hypnotized by that blasted toad once again, and it always leaves it's victims with a killer migraine afterwords. He was already on edge from having no idea what had even transpired over the past day, so when a bird decided to grace his head with it's wonderful droppings, needless to say, Axxle wasn't exactly the happiest of campers. Shaking in rage, he stood completely still for what felt like an eternity. He refused to move even one more step this day, because as long as he stopped doing anything, surely the world couldn't get any worse.

Of course, he just had to be proven wrong. JDGA came barreling down the street and crashed right into him. It was painful for both, and Axxle was sure he felt something crack. Bursting with pent up frustration, he started yelling at JDGA, who in turn was very confused as to why she was being yelled at. She was sorry, of course, she hadn't meant to crash into him, but that certainly didn't give Axxle the right to start yelling at her! So she argued back, and their shouting was heard by all around. Eventually it all ended with Axxle having the last word on a topic that had absolutely nothing to do with what they had started arguing about. Having had just about enough of it, JDGA stormed away, leaving Axxle huffing and still fuming a little in the middle of the street with bird shit still in his hair. At least all the yelling had made him feel better enough to walk the rest of the way home and take a much needed bath.

Spoiler: But does anything come next?
JDGA had been having a great day. She came to the vote to find that there was an easy enough person to get behind whom she believed wouldn't kill her off right away. Oh how wrong she was. Or was she? The morning was fine, sunny and normal enough. Her food had tasted a little off, but she hadn't thought much of it until she had heard that McMenno was in the hospital with food poisoning. JDGA felt a bit sorry for the poor guy, but otherwise didn't really care. It's not like food poisoning usually killed someone, right? Except the worker from the store she had bought her lunch from randomly turned up shortly after, with more of the same food she had bought earlier. The worker urged her to eat more, and, being more than a little creeped out, JDGA tried to flee. But the worker was chasing her! So she ran faster, as fast as she possibly could, and well, ran straight into poor Axxle. She still has no idea why Axxle went off on her like that, but Axxle's a strange guy, so maybe it was just one of those days.

Spoiler: Am I writing these spoilers just to mess with you?
McMenno realized, as he was lying in the hospital, that he probably shouldn't have eaten that moldy sandwich earlier. PrivateI had assured him that it was still good, but he realized now that the sandwich was not, in fact, still good. It was bad, terrabad even, and surely he wouldn't die from his foolish mistake, right? Well, actually, yes, he indeed didn't die from it! With impressive resilience and a far quicker recovery than anyone had ever seen, McMenno was up and running before the moon was even shinning in the sky!

Spoiler: Why yes, I think I am.
PrivateI realized in hindsight that he probably shouldn't have told McMenno to eat the sandwich. But he had been extremely suspicious of said sandwich when just shortly after acquiring it, some man came to him and gave him a small bag with a handful of pills in it, saying they were from Queen Piggy, and to take them before he went to sleep that night. PrivateI didn't know if the pills were connected to the sandwich, or if they were completely separate events, but he wasn't going to take the risk. He threw the bag out and give the sandwich to McMenno and hoped that he wouldn't end up dead that night.

Spoiler: Who knows if the story keeps going!

Spoiler: (well I do, but I don't want to spoil it)

Spoiler: (which doesn't mean I won't /spoiler/ it!)

Spoiler: (sorry, that was a terrible attempt to be funny)
Piggy was lonely on her throne. It was quite a lovely throne, don't get her wrong, she wouldn't trade it for anything, but it was awful lonely sitting in a giant room, all by herself, all day long. She was just about to take a nap when Brian Skies came running into the throne room. He was panting and apologizing for barging in, but there was urgent news she needed to know about right away. A little startled, but otherwise happy that something exciting was happening, she listened to what Brian had to say. He told of great doom coming for the kingdom that night, and anyone who hadn't taken the proper precautions would die! Not wanting everyone in her beautiful kingdom to die, Piggy made a plan to get everyone prepared. She told Brian to go spread the special pills her royal medics made and hoped that would be enough, for it was all she could do while stuck in her palace.

Spoiler: (I'll stop now)
Brian Skies had been out on the edge of town all day, foraging for firewood and other neat things when he saw a foreigner running towards him. He prepared for the worst as the foreigner slowed down and reached him. The foreigner tried to explain something, but didn't quite speak the language, or perhaps he just had a really think accent, Brian wasn't really sure. All he was sure about was that he didn't understand everything the foreigner had said, but he had understood that the words 'doom' and 'town' while the foreigner had pointed in fear at the kingdom he lived in. Well, this wasn't good!

Brian took off right away to go tell Piggy of the news. He knew he hadn't always been on the best of terms with the Queen, but he had hoped his blatant sucking up to her had done the trick. Little did he know that Queen Piggy forgets things easily and hadn't even known there was a rocky past between them for him to try and suck up for. Piggy listened to what Brian had to say and went to action immediately. She handed the bag of pills that was supposed to protect them from the doom to him, though Brian was a bit confused as to how a simple pill was going to protect against an unknown doom. Not one to take risks though, he took one of the pills himself, and immediately felt sick to his stomach. Passing the pills on to some other random villager while mumbling a garbled explanation on what to do with them, Brian ran home and tried not to die. He supposed this might have all just been a really long and elaborate plot to kill him, but only morning would tell if Piggy knew what she was doing or not.

Spoiler: JUST KIDDING!
ZZZX noticed that this list of stories goes in descending order of the sign ups, and yet, Cephrir was skipped. He demanded they go back to his part of the story, and this narrator agrees, skipping a part of the story just isn't kind, shame on me for doing that.

Spoiler: Yeah, there's still more!
Cephrir was, understandably, more than a bit worried that he wouldn't live till the next day. But a fanciful miracle happened! A bird flew by and dropped a small bag of some unknown contents right in front of him! He opened up the bag and inside found a note with instructions, saying that there was a great doom coming, and all those who wished to live needed to take one of the pills. Thinking of the people first, Cephrir went out and handed them out to all his friends, even Titus who had yet to actually say hi. Finally, when there was only one pill left, Cephrir took it himself and went to sleep, hoping that would be enough.

Spoiler: Or is there?
Titus... really didn't do anything all day. She just kinda sat at home and stayed very unsocial all day. Queen Piggy doesn't hold that against her though. She's a very understanding queen, after all.

Spoiler: Nope! That's it!
So who died? The next morning everyone woke up perfectly fine! No doom, no death, not even a little bit of blood!

...wait... this can't be right... wasn't someone supposed to die?

Ah well, uh...

Let's just re-write some of this here... and that there... hm... yes, yes, that'll work. He did want 'lazors' after all!

Spoiler: One last spoiler, /just/ to be difficult~
*cough* *cough*
Ahem.
So, forget all of the above, the actual story goes something like: ZZZX went to a dance rave party thing and was sliced in half by one of the disco light beams that had turned out to actually be a laser. In fact, almost everyone on the dance floor was sliced in half... and then some. There was blood, body parts flying everywhere, it was quite the scene, let me tell you!
Right, so, that's how it happened! No kingdoms or dooms, just a party at a club gone wrong.

ZZZX is EXECUTED!

I hope I met your expectations on this wondrous flavour <:3
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

(also apologies to Mist if you wanted me to have the execution outside of the spoiler, I wanted the added drama, please forgive me)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:35 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

3 to Ceph

Returning the favour <3 Give us more glorious flavour, will you?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:27 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I cry a single tear :'c so buutiiful~

I don't know who to give my points to... someone make a case why they should be elected next!
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:56 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Sounds like a plan to me ^.^

3 points to Axxle
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:10 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

3 points to Mist
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:17 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

3 points to McMenno
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:24 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

3 points to D3f3nd3r
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

3 points to McMenno
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:42 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

3 to Mist
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:39 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

There's just the three of us left, yes?
3 points to...

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

1 =
Mist

2 =
D3f3nd3r
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:08 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

To answer your questions, Ceph:

What's so wrong with writing fanfiction? As someone who actually writes fanfics in their spare time, your lack of appreciation for the art is kinda saddening. Especially because writing out entertaining stories seemed to kind of be the highlight of the game? I'm just saying, as someone who writes
a lot
of fanfiction, you can't tell me that no one put any effort into writing these executions scenes out. It takes time to write out paragraphs of an interesting story, so yeah, I don't think a single person in this game didn't try. So just, don't.

As for the other point, I'll have you know that I only rolled a die on the last turn because my previous strategy wouldn't have worked. What was that previous strategy, you ask? Well, I figured people would probably choose who to eliminate out of the pool of people who didn't give them points (obviously that wasn't a guarantee, but chances were a lot better) so I always just waited until it was obvious who was going to be voted as Executioner and added my points on. Pretty simple strategy, but it got me to the end, so, I can't say it didn't work.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Geez Mist, remember your own rules :P Am I supposed to be writing up a final execution scene?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:58 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

It was just a simple game of chess. White vs. black. Pawns against Rooks, Queen against Bishops. King against King. It was supposed to be easy. Simple and fun. How did it spiral so terribly out of control?

Piggy and Mist had decided to play some games for the afternoon, they were the only two around and it seemed like the obvious thing to do. At first, they played Battleship. The game went fine, Piggy won by two hits, and they laughed it off, going to watch a movie.

After the movie, they realized no one had shown up yet. It was sort of weird, how they were the only two there. Surely someone else would appear soon. So they played Mastermind. Then Checkers, then Chinese Checkers, and even bringing out the cards to play Gin Rummy and War and even Blackjack. They were starting to run out of ideas, and still, no one else came.

Mist had no idea, when Piggy finally suggested they play Chess, that it had all been a trap. Right from the beginning.

They played one game, simple and easy and Piggy let Mist win, giving her a false sense of security. "Why don't we play again, but this time, I'll switch my Queen and King's positions?" Piggy suggested.

Mist was rather confused, how could switching the pieces positions effect anything? But seeing no reason why not, she agreed. Little did she know that that was the signal. Everyone else moved into place within the shadows while Mist and Piggy reset the board.

Piggy had prepared two very special pieces to use as her King and Queen, specialty black glass pieces that clinked as she placed them on the board. Mist was too busy devising a strategy to notice that the tops of the pieces were slightly off, like they had been cut off and glued back on.

The game started, and Mist thought Piggy was playing a strange game. She only ever moved her Queen one square at a time, and she was almost constantly moving her King. It was unlike any strategy Mist had ever seen, and it confused her enough to make her focus so intently on the game that she stopped paying attention to anything else going on around her.

Mist gasped in triumph as her Knight was put right into position to take out Piggy's King no matter what. Mist didn't even question Piggy's calm face as she smiled, "Checkmate."

Piggy laughed as she moved her Rook up to put Mist's King into checkmate, but it didn't matter, Mist had won. Figuring Piggy was just drawing this game out to it's last breath, Mist moved her Knight and knocked down the King. "I win."

Mist didn't even need to see Piggy's smile as the top of the King broke off and rolled away. On the bottom of the piece was a simple letter, 'Q'. "I'm afraid taking out my Queen doesn't win you the game."

Mist was absolutely baffled as Piggy took her Rook and knocked Mist's King down. "I believe that I win, actually."

"But..." Mist didn't understand, Piggy had switched her King and Queen, hadn't she?

"Just because you said I
could
switch the pieces, doesn't mean I
did
." She explained as she started pulling at her hairline and face. A wig and mask fell off and Mist stared at her own face sitting across from her. What was going on here?

"I'm afraid," A voice said from behind Mist, "That you aren't needed anymore."

Mist turned around just in time to see Piggy standing behind her with a knife. A sharp pain flared in her neck and she chocked as she tried to breathe. "Goodbye." Piggy whispered as Mist slowly closed her eyes, never to awaken again.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:58 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Shameless Homestuck reference for the finale <3 Good game guys~

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”