Drawn on Arrival: The Movie: The Game (GAME OVER!)

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:44 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 13, Heartless wrote:this time we got the PGO so i guess no one target us tonight.

why not keep quiet about it today and try to get scum to target you tonight?
y'know, turn a negative into a positive.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote: pirate mollie

fine with this.
The "I will lynch anti" after me questioning heartless, and "let's lynch mastina" after Seraphim's "die. die. die" could be scum looking to follow something.

Marquis going jokey/continuing rvs when actual stuff has happened is, meh.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:52 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

k
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:24 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 83, PeregrineV wrote:Nope. Shortcutting it before it induces day1 apathy. Interact all you want, but cut out all of the "lynch Mollie!" posting. Then, tomorrow, if you want to do it, go for it.

yeah I get the fear of overinformation, with spamplayers in the current site-meta, especially with those who have a tendency to spiral around past meta with each other, especially in a large game.

But if mollie is scum here, you're giving her a chance to ease into the game, and/or giving buddies an excuse to ignore the wagon.

Her start to this game was sketch and deserves to be pressured.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:29 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

what do think of Heartless's claim, like what the motivation is for it?

and read of PV?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:43 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

@mollie

already talked about the following bit
also the lashing back out at heartless for the silent vote was weird, like the confidence in them being scum doesn't make sense given their claim

I actually liked PV's post on it, like it showed genuine worry, "Here we go again, another large where two spamplayers are going to 1v1"

i dunno know about the counter wagon stuff being productive, all i know is conversations is what make things really happen
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:33 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

nope, it's probably coming from town. Scum are happy being ignored, means they are doin their job. Unless you think Cheetory faked that indignation? which even then would be odd for scum to AtE there with not even a vote on them and talks going elsewhere.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:04 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Unvote: piratemollie

In light of the doublevotingness fine letting this read mellow

fo sho the confidence in hearless scum is disproportionate to the situation though(maybe the confidence is an act to get reactions out of them and others? maybe I can buy that)

I did think mollie's post on brianskies and bro were decent. Like it showed some analysis from her end.

Orignally thought beastcharizard's attack on Cheetory was forced (specifically the
Like come on really?
part), but the follow up pressure felt better.

In post 242, Cheetory6 wrote:
@4nxiety
, whachu make of jackel/amatueueueuer?

not much.

The only thing that stood out to me on jackel was the phrase:
They random-voted mastin, like I did

not sure what the goal was to compare himself to Sera there?

(oh and the "193 is not a town post" too. But that's directed at everyone who's done the "this post is X" this game. Imo it's a passe playstyle thing that doesn't do much for the why.)

If it's true that Theam skimmed the thread and picked my name as the scum who hopped onto a wagon, I'm okay with that logic. And I think voting the mod in a bastard game can come from both alignments.

So shrug.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:20 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

no, not really
I'd need to see what jackel says about why he is comparing himself to sera/why reina's 193 is not a town post, and maybe how he reacts to the wagon
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:31 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 235, Jackel98 wrote:Not necessarily, but it wasn't scum, either.
They random-voted mastin, like I did.
Sera said nothing about not caring who is lynched until people die, I don't think.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:04 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 287, Jackel98 wrote:I said I voted Mastin randomly. It appears that Sera voted Mastin randomly. What else is there to say?
Beats me. I'm just didn't get what you were trying saying - where you going with it - so I was slightly curious.
You could explain your Reina read more. Or talk about the people calling you scummy. That would help me get a better read of you.

In post 307, BipolarChemist wrote:
I didn't really understand most any of the heartless/anti/mollie interaction. Why your vote on mollie here?

well clearly you didn't read my posts or you would've already had the answer to your queston. The first half of the answer is in post 64, the post you quoted. The second half is in post .

totally agree it's silly logic that psyche should automatically vote back there, and like psyche's kneejerk reaction to Gilgamesh's jab.

don't really have any problem with Marquis's recent posts. Fine with leaving him alone to do whatever and seeing how that plays out.

I'm wondering if Bookitty is worried her townread on farside might be perceived as buddyingup, hence the stipulation of "I'm not agreeing with Farside much"
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:35 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Her read on PV was nice and the way she's been engaging with a few different people felt good.

Mollie I don't know anymore. Maaybee town.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:03 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

(more of a jab than a question)

cause it's not the same, they're two different people in two situations. And it's the way you phrased it on Farside, "but that's nothing new", like the expected course of action is to disagree with farside. I mean with mollie there was a fairly obvious reason to disagree, being heartless's claim. With farside, the disagreement is unclear. Like are you not agreeing with her aeronaut read? cause she didn't bring up the case on aeronaut, tth did, so you should be disagreeing with them, unless there was something else you disagreed with?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:14 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

hmm, k, that wasn't evident in post 297

nah, it's just that a direct question demands a response whereas jabbing, at least this time, was "let's see if she reacts to this at all. if there's any water to this idea."
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:48 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

it's really not that evident. maybe from your own perspective, cause you wrote it, but not from an outside one.

When I first read it, it looked like an afterthought, not really connected to conversation with cheetory.

As if you were going, "oh and reina, heartless, piratemollie, peregrinev are in my town circle too."
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:15 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I
did
look for the point of disagreement, and I thought it was on aeronaut but wasn't sure, hence the question,
like are you not agreeing with her aeuronaut read?

but you were talking to Cheetory in 240, and that's the post where you stated your reina read.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:21 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Okay with lurker lynches on bro and ika.
Add Shaft to that list for the pop in to defend Cheetory, which felt off kilter to me.

tbh don't care to sort out mastin today. I think there is enough interesting stuff going on with the dynamic between her and psyche's roles, and now with the life insurance policy in the mix as well.

I think Aeronaut is the best lynch atm.
Agree the preachiness when speaking about theam is overwrought.
And the comment "Brian can defend me all he wants" does quite fit with his comments of suspecting Brian. There should be some paranoia bout being defended if he truly is suspects Brian.

Vote: Aeronaut
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:22 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

*doesn't quite fit
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:13 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 149, Shaft wrote:How bout Cheet explains that before we pull out the pitchforks?

Psyche are you sure that's not some kind of courier message used to screw with you? UT loves couriers/fruit vendors/stuff like that.

In post 462, Shaft wrote:
Apparently this is the Cheet game with the life insurance bullshit? Because I saw it mentioned again but did not see an answer to it and I'm on page 13. Chucking Cheet on the scumlist for now.

what changed? earlier you were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. aside from the role, how to you read cheetory's play?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:23 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Shaft, you know what bothered me about your initial defense? It was that there weren't that many pitchforks out yet, like only one vote on Cheet by beastcharizard I believe, and so it felt totally premature. Still want your read of Cheet's play.

In post 522, Hostile Intent wrote:All of these are dumb and/or not happening. Get real.

Sure enough discussion has happened and it's about time to lynch someone. But deadline's not even close. Why do you care about playing wagon/vote monitor rather than sharing thoughts about stuff that's happened in the game?

I'm a little sad more wasn't gotten out of aeronaut. I know I was late to the wagon and that didn't help with momentum, but there was something worthwhile there. There's a tiny undercurrent of hostility from Aeronaut's tone when reacting to Heartless, possibly a nervousness about being challenged on his theam and brian pushes.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote: Shaft

-

So I get the sense Seraphim and Honeybee purposelly took opposite stances

Seraphim: Theam vote, Jackel low-hanging fruit, beastcharizard and Honeybee in scum pool

Honeybee: Jackel vote, Theam bad but more likely goof town, beastcharizard town, sera probably town
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 604, Seraphim wrote: Also, what changed between 536 and his post where he actually lays down his vote?

there became more than one vote (I guess I could've left my vote sitting by itself on aero)

not sure you're in the position to berate my Shaft scumread when you haven't explained your own Shaft scumread (or your HB scumread for that matter?)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I'll respond to shaft in like 24hourish and expand on some other stuff

Leaning towards just joing the ika lynch in the next day or so cause I'm ready to move on

I think aeronaut, honeybee, bpc type of lurking is worst than the blatant I'm not giving a crap about this game from varsoon, jackel, and bro (though they should probably be shot on princible anyway)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Shaft, saying to give a Cheet a chance to explain himself plus giving modmeta evidence that could make the role plausible is a defense. May not be a "I have a townread here" defense, closer to a "wait and see", but it is putting the breaks on. The number of pitchforks shouldn't be irrelevent. Like I'd totes agree with your pitchfork comment if it happened after a wagon formed, like if Cheet was in danger of being lynched. Idk I just expect town to see how it plays out, what Cheet says, if a wagon actually grows, before deciding to tell people they should put their pitchforks away.

If so, a defense of someone I know is aligned with me or isn't?

well I have a strong townread on Cheet so it would have to be not aligned

originally thought bookitty was trying to belittle my idea of her buddyingup to farside by attacking
yet the question of what's the difference between mollie and farside showed a towny way of looking at her own actions

So I got a weird tonal vibe off Seraphim's last post to me
like I could see myself in his shoes trying to explain a scumread
I kinda wanna take him off my suspect list for it

Regardless of what ika flips...
by Honeybee, preparing a reason to hop onto the wagon, but wasn't comfortable with the timing until
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I'd still be down to lynch Aeronaut: aware enough to put effort into reacting to a day kill, not one iota about anything else since page 12
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:28 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 836, Marquis wrote:not only is doing that town

no way jose. Aeronaut tried the be-aggressive scumhunter approach, got called out on his brian and theam pushes, now trying a different tact, prolly copying something like Varsoon's play to get a pass, be too silly to be scum. Responding to the daykill there is totally taking an oppurtunity "look good" when he should be using his time to read the thread and try to figure the game out.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:17 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Marquis, I get the logic 'he reminds me of me not being invested in a past game so he might be town', but I think he's only pretending to not be invested. Like post showed considerable investment. And if he was really "not invested", I don't get where comments about being vigged, "Not if you want town to win" and "I'll be really, really sad if that was", come from.

Aeronaut, if you just want to get to D2, why not add your voice to a main wagon, y'know ISO Shaft, theam, or ika? I know you're already voting theam but anything new to add?

Honeybee, can I get some updated reads from you, whoever, plz and ty.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote: seraphim

have enough reservations about sera to nod my head at this. (tho I don't completely agree scum would automatically want to save ika; ika felt like a sinking ship.)

atm okay with Shaft for onwagon scum

Marquis's backoff on ika towards the end of the day comes from town imo. Scum wouldn't want to change courses there.

ika's read that stood out to me: bookitty (also cheet read is involved too): I think ika may've been hinting to his buddies about who he targetted. And I don't know why mollie was put in there though, when pretty much every other read didn't have another player attached to it. Sorta puts bookitty, mollie, and cheet in a good light if my guess is correct.

Liked that honeybee responded to me in twilight, giving reads. Justifiable for scum to just ignore me after hammer and skate by.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:05 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1059, Seraphim wrote:I am the Lumpy Space Princess. I have two abilities: one is my one-shot BP. The other is a two-shot self-redirector which takes a person's ability and redirects it to me that night. I took no action last night because it was not obvious who the scum were so I did not attempt to eat the kill...also I would not have been informed (WHICH IS WHY I ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE) if I had been shot rendered my role useless as a quasi-Watcher type.

I can see your role being a different BP, being purposefully not informed to make you have doubts about whether or not you should self-redirect. Right now this claim is slowing me down; it fits in with the theme's trend in roles so far; and once again I kinda am good with the tone.

Here's the problem I've been having: your tunnel on theam doesn't work for me, like it makes me wonder If you were limiting the people you'd have to push on, and now you're soley focused on Heartless. You said you'd pounce on your scumreads later, but that never happened, took someone else's prompting for you to share and even interact with me.

So talk to me about your reads that aren't heartless or theam.

In post 473, ika wrote:
beast - prob town, i have 2 hydra games with him where we were both town so im going from that to say hes town atm

this is the kind of metaplay scum feel obligated to make with someone they are familiar with. Not wanting beast to go "Why are you not townreading me, we've played together?" Gonna put boonskiies as town eventhough the "Look at me I'm gonna be hammerer" bugs me
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:19 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

@Cheet, I bet bulge's ineffective vig works on the bp part, and there's the pgo, and I bet there's other stuff like that out there

In post 1119, Jackel98 wrote:No one talked about my innocent of random bystander. Or about me. Or about my obvious towniness.
lot's a talk going on at the table

be louder?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

estival, can you ISO Shaft and or Bookitty and share some thoughts on them for me?

In post 1059, Seraphim wrote:I took no action last night because it was not obvious who the scum were so I did not attempt to eat the kill...

What about theam? Coulda redirected him.

(btw i think you're telling the truth about your role but still unsure where your play comes from)

Sera, what do make of estival's play, the lone vote on HB in the middle of the maelstorm?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1331, estival wrote:Why lynch a lurker? Why not request the mod to prod and then if nothing comes of it then wait for a replace? Lynching someone who could be town, in a game with possible two scum factions or who knows what else, is bad and scummy.

well the ika lynch is p. good example of when pushing a lynch on a lurker works, so.

(tho I'm not seeing the problem people have with bro today, aside from general lurking, he's kinda the opposite of what ika did, in terms of pandering)

Why those two in particular?

Shaft cause I want more dicussion centered around him and Bookitty to sorta gage what motivated your "these two are charming" comment
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:36 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1361, Heartless wrote:Cheetory, 4nxiety, I think you should switch wagons.
VOTE: BROseidon

welp here's where I am with it...

I wanna believe Bro's D1 came from town taking it easy, not adding noise, and now that it's D2 is getting into it.
If it's single ball ika's "bro - jack shit on contents" feels as an attempt to deflect to another lurker in the game.
And it's strange that lurkerBro was wagonned over lurkerShaft.
That said I don't like the doc claim. Every role so far has had unique aspects to it. Doc claim feels too generic.

BRO, Did You Intentionally Ramp Up A Non-pandering Vibe?

(wanna let bro live today regardless)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:42 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1462, Seraphim wrote:If I could shoot someone, I would probably shoot Honey Bee. I might also shoot Jackel but I think Honey Bee would be more likely.

Unvote
Vote: theamateur

these are the same reads you've made since midway D1
feels stagnant
Give me something new
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1536, mastin2 wrote:Also, justsayin', 4nxi3ty looks like scum to me.

you wanna talk it out?

or am I just a safe read to throw into scum?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I mean it's tough to re-evalute you if you're saying the same stuff you said D1.
I guess I can see not having much more to say on them since your scum reads aren't really that active.

Basically I'm looking for reason for you to be town because I think your claim fits and its a weird role for scum to have, especially paired with another redirector in ika.

Can you try verbalizing your gut read on Honeybee?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:22 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1582, estival wrote:Anxiety, hi there question asked re Shaft. Answer much?

uhh, I haven't been online since you asked. Maybe wait til I get back to the thread before jumping to the conlusion I'm avoiding your question.

In post 1550, estival wrote:Why did you ask me about shaft? Lack of follow through.

Already answered, want more discussion towards shaft. I'll explain more though. By asking for you to talk specifically about shaft I get a thought process from you and maybe get some others to comment on your comments, involving/forcing others to talk about shaft who I think stands a good chance of being scum. Hopefully when Shaft gets back something shakes loose.

Didn't follow up because I don't have any problems with what you posted about Shaft.
- tho looking back can you explain this more:
"As for Shaft, it makes me suspicious of theamateur more."
I'm having trouble seeing the connnection.

I purposefully didn't ask about Psyche because I don't care what your read on Pysche is. I think he is fairly obvious town and there wouldn't be much meaningful discussion/reactions shimmying in that direction.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:45 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Unvote

til shaft gets in here

In post 1769, estival wrote:I was feeling this vote when 4Anxiety accidentally asked me to ISO shaft instead of the person I mentioned in my post and then tried to pretend it was planned like that:

Yeah I
totally
confused Psyche's name for Shaft in some Freudian-esque slip :roll:

respond por favor:
In post 1620, 4nxi3ty wrote:tho looking back can you explain this more:
"As for Shaft, it makes me suspicious of theamateur more."
I'm having trouble seeing the connnection.

HoneyBee, Why are you joining every wagon under the sun?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

if Bookitty is scum she is playing a darn good game; incredibly active and pushing players and words and words that look like analysis.

For me I'm not getting a huge sense of individualism in her pushes, the timing of moves kinda go with where the flames are fanning (ofc it is pro-town to work with people in a large game)

I like that estival also noticed the setup spec tilt in Bookitty's posts.
also think estival's wild theories about me and jackel are more likely to come from town.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:07 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1884, Cheetory6 wrote:Also also
@4nx
, can you walk me through why you feel that estival's wild theories are more likely to come from town?

When I was still newish to mafia I had all sorts of wrong beliefs about roles and slips and jumped on them like I found gold. estival reminds me of this. And I think newer scum players are less likely to throw wild ideas out there that they know are wrong. "But estival is not new?" I consider 5 forums games as still new, especially off-site where the dedication to mafia may or may not be the same as here.

In post 1881, Cheetory6 wrote:Who do you think is scum 4nx?

VOTE: SHAFT
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

mollie, has Shaft mentioned any players in this game in your hood? If yes can I get a quick summary of who, and possibly what?

In post 1239, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:BROseidon, is Seraphim scum with ika, or on a separate scumteam?

Why'd you ask, where were you going with this?

Bro, why are you scumreading flubbernugget?
(I thought his comments about bulge cheet D1 and sera D2 sounded decent, sorta towny vibe)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

nah I'm just curious why Gilga brought up second scumteam and the sera ika connection, trying to trace back the thought process for that comment. Plus whenver I read Gilga's posts it leaves me feeling empty.

I'm just keeping it simple, assuming single ball until there's evidence to the contrary.

I do think there could be higher than average of protectives in the setup. Think of the ineffective vig, pgo, life insurance, mastin/psyche. The trend of roles seems to be those involving death, killing or being killed, protectives to counteract, and redirectors throw into the mix.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2112, Heartless wrote:I figured that, even though scum obviously survived the PGO shot, it didn't
necessitate
one of Seraphim or BROseiden being scum because there are so many variables at work that I couldn't even presume to know.

This is actually sorta why I am having doubts about Bookitty. All that effort and logic geared toward proving you're being truthful about the BP for the sake of justifying one of her reasons for suspecting sera and bro, when ultimately claiming a protective role doesn't automatically mean they were involved in the PGO bizness.

Also there's a tiny tiny tiny bit of dissonance between her stated townread on Psyche and the way she reacts to him in posts
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:51 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Oh goodie the estival festival is done with.

Still some shoddy fireworks though.

In post 2352, Hostile Intent wrote:I'm not an answering machine, but you're ability to be a broken record is staggeringly humorous.

Go back to "quitting" its a good look for you.

In post 2353, estival wrote:When people threaten to quit, I like to post after them with a "replace the fuck out then" post until they either do so or stop, "whiny whiny whine whine". I find it funny.

you two, being destructive here, mhmm?

In post 2354, estival wrote:Since I'm Unlynchable and town I doubt scum will let me live beyond a certain point. It effs with them so I expect to die.
doubt they want you gone. Drama is circling around you in this game. No awareness of thread real-estate either.

your Reina tunneling needs some rethinking too

the way Reina expressed his *feelings* about being wrong about you was towny
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

re: 3 kills

at least 1 vig for sure imo. Maybe multiple nerfed vigs, somewhat following along the lines of cheetory's and bulge's roles. First instinct is say 2nd SK is unlikely, but honestly who knows. Global Joat, SecertLoverizerPoisoner, dayredirector that sorta gets info about action are really strong roles, like I feel it would make teams lopsided if this was multiball, unless both team were given basically the same roles, which I'm not rilly feeling that.

I think bookitty is a decent vote. Her efforts towards cheetory, jackel, seraphim, bro, estival had more passion while the ika, shaft felt more passive.

There was also some comment she made about Mastin that bugged me but I need to look those up again.

Mechanically sound play is to test estival's unlynchable first, so people stop talking about it, then when it doesn't work move on to vonflare.

I actually liked vonflare's reaction to the guilty. I'm not seeing an "Oh shit he caught me" moment.
Jackel how sure are you that you weren't redirected or something like that?

voteparking here til I can work through what's going on.
vote: estival
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:35 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote, vote: Bookitty

posts , , and make me think she attempted to sell the idea that she is not scum cause mastin would be calling her scum by now.

And I think Shaft lobbed Bookitty a fairly innocuous question in post to feign some interaction.

In post 1383, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't remember Seraph's D1 play and good luck getting me to re-read.

Seraph has obvious scumpoints for his case on Heartless, but his revision of it seems to come from a town mindset. It's a reevaluation that doesn't continue to make a case on Heartless, something I think scum would have difficulty doing.
I think this points to sera town but I'm not super confident about it.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2700, Bookitty wrote:What is your read on VonFlare, please?

ehhhh thinking he might flip town. I like his reactions today and flubber said something about him that made me go nah not buddies.

I mean there was a bus-driver active last night, and there could be other stuff. Jackel was sorta obv softing some type of investigatice role yesterday, easy for scum to spot who to mess with.

The lynch isn't terrible though. The guilty result is always gonna be in the back of people's minds. And with 3 scum and 1 SK down after two days a mislynch is affordable. Mechanically it's the correct lynch in case jackel is accurate.

Yet silly to suspect jackel if vonflare flips town. No reason for scum to fakeclaim here after losing three. I believe jackel is telling the truth.

What sort of *vibe* do you have on Seraphim?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2793 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

so been looking through Shaft and noticed a habit of placing people in groups of two. Could just be red herrings but it makes me wonder about Gil and Seraph.
In post 462, Shaft wrote:
Also not jumping on
ika
or amateur atm.

In post 614, Shaft wrote:
I also didn't factor
Brian
& Seraph

In post 620, Shaft wrote:Currently Gil &
Cheetory

In post 692, Shaft wrote:
@
Cheet
&
Flubb

I wanna beileve the sera, bro, and estival wagons were all distractions from the shaft lynch but sera's last two posts are giving me an on edge vibe.

In post 2681, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Eventually, Heartless' neg-utility can bite us in the ass, so he needs to die in a few days. Preferably with an extra day to revisit Seraphim if necessary.

Why does heartless need to die for the neg-utility, or even playwise what do you think about them?
Why do you want to revisit Seraphim?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:07 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

blehh yeah I'm not town but I've been trying to work for the town.

I'm a survivor with an absolute bulletproof. Figured there was more gain to scumhunt since scum would have a hard time killing me.

I have 5 levels to my role that go up and down depending on what actions target me. Once I reach level 5 I exit and leave game. Can also when just by surviving to the end. Was at level 1 yesterday, waiting on mod to hear what level I am today.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:07 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

can also win*
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:18 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

that and cuz scum and town will no longer care to use on actions on me if they know I'm a survivor
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:45 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Yeah so I am level 1 today, which means I've been at level 1 the entire game. So either no one targetted me those nights or something like two people targetted me at night making me go up and down.

I'm just gonna be transparent with my entire role so I don't get lynched, which means I'm prolly not reaching level 5.

Flavor: I'm noface from the anime film spirited away. I'm a growing survivor.

Started the game at level 1. Every negative action towards me like vig or being investigated I go up one level. Every positive action like doc I go down a level.

At level 0 I lose my bulletproof. Levels 1-2 nothing new. Levels 3-4 passive self-voyeur added. Level 5 win.

After being wrong on vonflare and bookitty and this claim bizness I don't have my head on quite right atm, but I do plan to keep scumhunting.

Also if anyone has a negative compulsive action like bulge's ineffective vig please use it on me.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:37 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2953, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Anxiety, what do you mean by 'absolute bulletproof'?

meh I assumed it meant I was invulnerable to all kills - serial killer, strongman, etc.

In post 2884, The Critic wrote:
Votecount 3.5
vonflare (10) -
Jackel98,
mastin2,
BROseidon,
Marquis,
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes, Bookitty, Seraphim,
Honey bee,
Heartless, Reina

Gilgamesh King of Heroes (2) - Psyche, Hostile Intent
estival (1) - estival
Bookitty (2) - 4nxi3ty, Boonskiies

Not Voting (3): PeregrineV, vonflare, Varsoon

There wouldn't be all town on this lynch, I think. A guilty is too much of a force to not have at least one scum fall in line. Crossed off those flipped/somewhat-cleared-for-role-reasons

Looking close at the group of mastin2, Marquis, and Honey Bee

Marquis play feels the most town out of that group. I'm conflicted on HB. I've been waiting for mastin to not be busy and be more verbose cause that's the mastin I remember and might be able to read, though it's been quite some time since I've played with her. Right now I'm a tad suspicious of her but I'm not sure how much of that is biased by mastin calling me scum without reasons.

Agree that PV and Boon are players that need to be figured out.

If you're going to mass claim you should do it now and get it out of the way. Waiting til later just makes everything rushed. Otherwise wait til first thing tomorrow.

Obvious players who are already sorta confirmed town like bro shouldn't fullclaim. But I think atleast partial claims from those who have yet to claim anything could help PoE.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

^and it's that casual tone, that marquis's had all game, that is yep yep town there

In post 2961, BROseidon wrote:The thing with p5 is that I think he's scum, but the reasons I think he's scum are all things he did in Capcom crossover when he was town, so I'm not sure if that game was an anomaly and I'm right here or if my model is just broken for him

p5 is pretty self-aware player, right? so big shrugs when it comes to his meta.

quick recap of the reasons?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:27 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2983, Bookitty wrote:But either we're going to lynch 4nxi3ty and have a guaranteed not-town lynch

'cept I've been helping town reach their wincon and will continue to do so.

Guaranteed not-town lynch != closer to winning. In fact you'd be wasting a lynch that could've been on actual scum.

and as to estival, I get that eyebrows raise at her erratic play, but she looked like a counterwagon:
In post 2041, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2038, Cheetory6 wrote:Do you think estival lynch is going to happen with the support it has right now? People are stuck on Shaft, so he should fucking get in here and do literally anything so the game can move forward. I have no qualms with lynching someone linked to a scumflip who's holding the game's momentum hostage.

I think wagoning a less active player is going to stall harder than wagoning estival
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:43 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

mhmm about par for the course

estival, reach level 5 win and leave game, or survive to endgame
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Throughout the game I've been interacting with people, asking questions, sharing thoughts on players, setup, etc.

Pushed on people/things that I thought were scummy.
Defended people I thought were town.

I was the one to intially call out Shaft D1 and continued to bring him up D2.
Aeronaut probably died to luck more than anything else but I'd like to think my scumread on him would've made a difference.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3032 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:54 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

yeh for the people who think I'm SK mastin tracking me to nowhere says otherwise. And Shaft's interaction with me
should
show I'm not mafia either (shaft labeling my argument as nitpicky is the best example). Yeh it's not definite. Few things in mafia are.

Starting to think this game will be over after PV and Boon are gone.
Shaft v. Estival wagons was a pivotal point in the game and PV popped up on the wrong side of it.
Boon beetljuiced it today and then there's hammah play.

honestly I'd flip a coin between boon and pv, lynch one, vig the other, and if game isn't over massclaim tomorrow and figure out the last scum based on role info since there's plenty of that to go around.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:26 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote: peregrinev

In post 3049, mastin2 wrote:-I have a set expiration date. (People seem to have forgotten this fact, but it's true.)

actually this is part of why I was/am suspicious.
If mastin is going to die why isn't she being more active, y'know leaving more of a footprint on this game before she goes.
But IRL stuff, so sorta moot.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:32 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

shoulda listened to me yesterday. I told ya estival was a counterwagon.

Lynching me is lamezors and may be a tad lazy too. If you take the time to think about it. I'll repeat what I said yesterday: my play throughout this game shows I'm not mafia, and mastin's track: What SK no kills N3?

Boon should easily be today's lynch and game will
most likely
be over.

Honey bee who did you motivate?

Mastin can you explain your expiration a little more?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:52 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

um bro was doc? jackel was hacker?
so jackel n3, n4?

who n1, n2?

basically I'm trying to figure out if some extra kills can be explained by your motivate.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote: boonskiies
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:33 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 3143, Boonskiies wrote:Last night I targeted Varsoon.
why him?

Do you remember why you were confident in Bro being town earlier in the game?

And let's hear some words about your Bookitty vote.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3168 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:24 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I'm on mastin's side about the extra kills coming from mafia in some fashon. Not sure about bookie, but something's going on.

Another scum team of five is not likely, especially with psyche's role. Maybe ≤ 4 team if similar to jungle republic but the claims so far is telling me no.

And I don't know if I buy two SKs in one game. If it is, it's first game I've seen.

Boon defaulting on "why would I claim reverse hider" and "I don't know what's going on" is hammy, instead of sharing thoughts on players.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:10 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 3176, Bookitty wrote:
In post 3173, mastin2 wrote:If you want to go this route and let people prove themselves, why not take out 4nxi3ty first? That would accomplish roughly the same thing without the risk of taking out town.
'cept numberwise lynching a survivor is not much different from lynching town. You'd be lowering the numbers, helping scum get closer to their wincon, without lynching actual scum, getting closer to a town wincon, essentially giving scum a free night to kill town.

The only reasons you should lynch a survivor is if you think the survivor is lying, or if you think the survivor will be a threat to town in mylo/lylo.

(The fatest way for me to win at this point is to lynch scum. Each day that goes by without the game ending it get worse for me. Paranoia deepens. Is 4nxi3ty lying? SK? Can we really let him live to lylo?

I really think Boon is scum here. There's been zero indication of trying to figure players out. All we have is latehops on scum wagons, unsubstantiated votes on sera and bookitty, an out of place town read on bro before the doc claim, and an appealy reverse-hider claim.)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:55 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 3143, Boonskiies wrote:I would never claim this if I was scum

In post 3151, Boonskiies wrote:Psyche, I'm compulsive. Even nights only. Also...why the fuck would I fake claim reverse hider in this game. I'm not even entirely sure what it is.

The tone of "scum never claim this role" feels like an appeal to avoid getting lynch.

Also there's a pattern of pretending like he is lost...
In post 1942, Boonskiies wrote:but actually, though. i'm so lost in this game. haha. I'm trying to insert myself somehow into an argument of some sort...

In post 3063, Boonskiies wrote:I'm obv town. If I was scum, I'd know what would be going on.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

@Boonskiies
In post 3148, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 3143, Boonskiies wrote:Last night I targeted Varsoon.
why him?

Do you remember why you were confident in Bro being town earlier in the game?

And let's hear some words about your Bookitty vote.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3202 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

so be in this game now

What happened in the game to make you say "bro town, sera scum"?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 3187, Honey bee wrote:I guess but claiming an investigative role as scum kinda puts a date on how long you can go before everyone has been cleared.

but he's not claiming investigative, it's roleblockredirectish....

And he's having trouble answering simple questons like why target varsoon and explain a read
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:27 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Where's the apathy coming from? Is there a good reason people are hesitant to finish through on a boonlynch a week in to day 5?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3253 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:06 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

and that is why your view of me is jaded/biased, your (loyalty?) to Reina.

"Reina thought he was scummy."
Like I could counter farside clearly though I was town. But neither are
that good
of a point.

"We have no way of knowing if he is telling the truth."

same goes for any player in any game who isn't role cleared. All you can do is guess based on behaviour, play, etc.

My role may be grayed out but I've been bleeding green here and that should be seeable.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:31 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

sorta busy this weekend
will try to be back here later tonight

few stuff tho

Flavor claims from Gilgamesh and Marquis...?

Marquis,
echoing 'who'd you target N4?'
and why'd you think HI was a good kill?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:44 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

btw I think marquis's reactions today sounded town. Maybe he's just good at conveying tone as scum yet everything from "Mastin's scum for surviving my kill" to "welp you're going to lynch me today no matter what I say, scum is probly in these 3" sounded genuine.

I don't have a problem with his role being slightly different from bulge's cause he can also backup mastin and gilga roles.

not a fan of Gilgamesh's breadcrumb; scum sometimes feel the need to have "evidence" for their role and breadcrumb. Question is would scum cc here as a gambit for towncred. I do think the Aristophanes kill more likely came from a vig mindset.

It's also possible that both are town and we still have a mafia out there. Not much of a stretch that mafia also tried to shoot mastin and were blocked.

either way the no kill points to mastintown imo
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

otay

vote: Marquis
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3374 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:38 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

whew was pretty sure I was goner in the last upcoming days
mastin indirectly helped me a lot there

gratz town

"some1 shld ask him if he leveled down with reina's target cos it is interesting that he left that part out. I bet he did not fully think this through. "

well mods had habit of forgetting to pm my level x.x and I didn't bother asking since my role was already outted

backup sk was a nice touch
was kinda wondering why sk was only given immunity to global actions
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:32 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

yea I figured if there was a drastic change you'd let me kno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”