Drawn on Arrival: The Movie: The Game (GAME OVER!)

Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Honey bee »

I guess ill target psyche if game not over? The mod told me not all actions can be modifed so idk what thatll do.
Jackel98
Jackel98
Goon
Jackel98
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Jackel98 »

I'd guess it'd make him a rolecop, but idk.
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:31 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

sorta busy this weekend
will try to be back here later tonight

few stuff tho

Flavor claims from Gilgamesh and Marquis...?

Marquis,
echoing 'who'd you target N4?'
and why'd you think HI was a good kill?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Honey bee »

I'll try it anyways I guess.

There's not much reason to wait around unless we are contemplating malicious 3p without a kill. All the previous kills have been claimed and/or are obviously from scum.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by estival »

So Marquis and Gilgamesh claim the same role and same kills?

Flavor claim from both would be useful.

Ugh, hate being on a town lynch wagon. I blame Reina for everything bad that happened in this game.

Psyche, if Mastin is Robin then isn't that confirm town by flavor or why would you not think that its confirm town? Expiration dates is odd to me only because I can't figure out why from the flavor but maybe its just role related?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Psyche »

If mastin's not town, then our flavor has been misled. But I can't say "directly contradicted"
youtube playlist extracter | donbot | game scraper | vca | setupsim | strategist | llm
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:44 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

btw I think marquis's reactions today sounded town. Maybe he's just good at conveying tone as scum yet everything from "Mastin's scum for surviving my kill" to "welp you're going to lynch me today no matter what I say, scum is probly in these 3" sounded genuine.

I don't have a problem with his role being slightly different from bulge's cause he can also backup mastin and gilga roles.

not a fan of Gilgamesh's breadcrumb; scum sometimes feel the need to have "evidence" for their role and breadcrumb. Question is would scum cc here as a gambit for towncred. I do think the Aristophanes kill more likely came from a vig mindset.

It's also possible that both are town and we still have a mafia out there. Not much of a stretch that mafia also tried to shoot mastin and were blocked.

either way the no kill points to mastintown imo
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Marquis »

i'm a monkey
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Marquis »

link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Marquis »

i feel bad for you because i found out i'm the last super-duper-fucked scum this daystart because i accidentally got too many groupscum killed and didn't think a backup doc could exist in the setup and i've just been experimenting with what bs i can get away with to see how many irl days i can survive but now it's easter and i feel slightly remorseful so yeah you should probably get the game over with and lynch me already
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Marquis »

i thought the fact that i selfvoted would make this pass a lot more quickly

i don't like to selfvote for "towncred" much
link in bio
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 3331, 4nxi3ty wrote:It's also possible that both are town and we still have a mafia out there. Not much of a stretch that mafia also tried to shoot mastin and were blocked.

it's very unlikely.

peedit oh ty
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Honey bee »

ugh I hope this game will be over larges tire me out T_T
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Psyche »

I'm pretty impressed, Marquis.
vote Marquis
youtube playlist extracter | donbot | game scraper | vca | setupsim | strategist | llm
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

otay

vote: Marquis
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:37 am

Post by The Critic »

Votecount 6.2Marquis (6) - mastin2, Bookitty, Marquis, Honey bee, Psyche, 4nxi3ty

Not Voting (5) - estival, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes, Jackel98, Seraphim, Varsoon

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Deadline is April 18th at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-04-18 18:00:00).
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:57 am

Post by The Critic »

Marquis was lynched. He was
Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey, Global Action-Immune Backup Serial Killer / Public Self-Watcher

MickeyHello, [player]!

You are
Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey from Fantasia (
Global Action-Immune Backup Serial Killer / Public Self-Watcher
)

You know that [REDACTED] is in the game, and that he is a Serial Killer. If [REDACTED] dies, you will gain the ability to submit a kill each night. You win with [REDACTED], and he can win posthumously with you.

You are immune to any global actions that may occur.

Additionally, if anyone visits you during a night phase, the thread will be informed at daybreak of who visited you. This ability is NOT immune to global actions that would affect it.

You win when you and/or [REDACTED] are the only remaining players in the game, or nothing else can prevent that from occurring.

The game is over!

Congratulations to the winners:
the Town
and
4nxi3ty, the Growing Survivor
!

Role PMs and Night Actions will be posted in a bit.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:02 am

Post by The Critic »

Role Distribution
Mafia:
  • Shaft - Hexxus
  • vonflare - Aram
  • PeregrineV - Eddy
  • flubbernugget - Petey
  • ika - Mary Worth

SKs:
  • Aeronaut - Yen Sid
  • Marquis - Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey

Survivor:
  • 4nxiety - No-Face

Town:
  • Cheetory6 - Gamal
  • Heartless - The Nameless One
  • The Bulge - Calvin
  • Hostile Intent - Hannelore
  • Varsoon - Judy
  • pirate mollie - Russel Hobbs
  • estival - Vash the Stampede
  • Jackel98 - Ein
  • Aristophanes - Catbus
  • BROseidon - Spiderman
  • farside22 - Dexter
  • Honey bee - Arnold
  • Psyche - Batman
  • mastin2 - Robin
  • Boonskiies - Blitzcrank
  • Gilgamesh King of Heroes - Bomberman
  • Bookitty - Shaggy
  • Reina - Scooby Doo
  • Seraphim - Lumpy Space Princess

Spoiler: Mafia
HexxusHello, [player]!

You are
Hexxus from Fern Gully (
Two-Shot Unblockable Strongman Loverizer Poisoner
)

FLAVOR

Twice during the game, you may use your special ability to replace your faction's night kill. This ability is treated as a kill for the purposes of NAR. This ability targets another player in the game and ignores protections (roleblocks, jailkeepers, doctors, bulletproofs), though redirecters, hiders, and special immunities can affect this ability. Upon successful resolution of this ability, you and the targeted player will be given a day-talk neighborhood private thread to talk in and will be lovers (both for lynches and kills). It will NOT be confirmed to the other player that you are lovers, and your alignment will not be confirmed to that player. The targeted player will die the following night during the kill phase of NAR. The lover bond will break immediately preceding that player's death.

The relevant portions of your teams' role PMs will be posted in the first post of your Private Topic, located here. You may speak there at any time during the game.

Your team shares a factional nightkill.

You win when your faction is the only remaining faction in the game, or nothing else can prevent that from occurring.

AramHello, [player]!

You are
Aram from Men in Hats (
Demotivator Neighbor
)

Every night you may target another player. If that player used an active ability that night, their ability is replaced with a less powerful version of that ability. Your target will be informed that they have been demotivated and told what their action actually did.

You have a day-talk neighborhood private topic with PLAYER NAME (NAME WILL BE REDACTED IF YOU DIE). Your alignment is not confirmed to them, and their alignment is not confirmed to you.

The relevant portions of your teams' role PMs will be posted in the first post of your Private Topic, located here. You may speak there at any time during the game.

You win when your faction is the only remaining faction in the game, or nothing else can prevent that from occurring.

EddyHello, [player]!

You are
Eddy from Ed, Edd, and Eddy (
2-shot Janitor
)

Twice during the game, you may use your janitor ability on your faction's nightkill. If you do so, the killed player will be flipped with only their alignment and flavor name. You will be sent a PM at the start of the day with the rest of their flip information.

PeteyHello, [player]!

You are
Petey from Schlock Mercenary (
Global Jack of All Trades
)

1-shot Global Reporter - Once during the game, you can ask to be told who was "home at night" during one night.
1-shot Global Watcher - Once during the game, you can ask to be told who visited who during one night.
1-shot Global Roleblocker - Once during the game, you can have a roleblock apply to every living player (except yourself) during one night.

Mary WorthHello, [player]!

You are
Mary Worth from Mary Worth (
Meddler
)

During the day, you may target another player. That player must submit their next action during the day that player was targeted and must submit to the mod (and consequently you) a paragraph about why they want to use that action. You will determine whether or not that action will be used. If you do not choose, then the action will go through. If you submit your action close to the end of the day for the purpose of trying to keep the player from using the ability, your meddle action will fail. Don't be a dick.

If your target would usually submit a Day action, then your action has no effect.

Last edited by The Critic on Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Marquis »

grats town good hunting
link in bio
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:02 am

Post by The Critic »

Spoiler: 3rd Party
Yen SidHello, [player]!

You are
Yen Sid from Fantasia (
Global Action-Immune Serial Killer
)

Every night, you may submit a kill.

You are immune to any global actions that may occur during the game.

You win when you are the only remaining player in the game, or nothing else can prevent that from occurring.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL BE REDACTED UPON YOUR DEATH:
If you die, [player], who is Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey (
Backup Serial Killer
), will be able to continue your work. You can win after death with your backup. [player] does not know your identity, but he does start the game aligned with you and knows that you are Yen Sid.

MickeyHello, [player]!

You are
Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey from Fantasia (
Global Action-Immune Backup Serial Killer / Public Self-Watcher
)

You know that Yen Sid is in the game, and that he is a Serial Killer. If Yen Sid dies, you will gain the ability to submit a kill each night. You win with Yen Sid, and he can win posthumously with you. (ROLE NAME (Yen Sid) WILL BE REDACTED UPON DEATH.)

You are immune to any global actions that may occur.

Additionally, if anyone visits you during a night phase, the thread will be informed at daybreak of who visited you. This ability is NOT immune to global actions that would affect it.

You win when you and/or Yen Sid are the only remaining players in the game, or nothing else can prevent that from occurring.

No-FaceHello, [player]!

You are
No-Face from Spirited Away (
Growing Survivor
)

Your role has six "levels". You will start on Level 1 (Absolute Bulletproof). Every night, your level will change based on the sum of the positive and negative abilities that SUCCESSFULLY TARGET you (or would successfully target you if not for your bulletproof passive). Global abilities do not count towards this total. Each positive ability (protection, invention, etc.) is worth -1 level, each negative ability (investigation, kill, roleblock, etc.) is worth +1 level. You cannot go below level 0. Your abilities change based on what level you are. Once you reach level 5, you win and leave the game.

For example, if on Night 1 you are targeted with a nightkill, an investigation, and are given an invention, the sum of the abilities that targeted you is 1. At the start of Day 2 you will be promoted to Level 2.

Levels:

0. Vanilla survivor
1. Absolute Bulletproof
2. Absolute Bulletproof
3. Passive Self-Voyeur and Absolute Bulletproof
4. Passive Self-Voyeur and Absolute Bulletproof
5. Win and leave the game.

You win if you reach level 5, or if you are alive when the game ends.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:02 am

Post by The Critic »

Spoiler: Town
GamalHello, [player]!

You are
Gamal from Men in Hats (
Insurance Agent Neighbor
)

You have a neighborhood with PLAYER NAME (NAME WILL BE REDACTED IF YOU DIE). Your alignment is not confirmed to them, their alignment is not confirmed to you.

You must choose a player to insure during the confirmation stage. You may change who you are insuring during any Night phase. If the person you are insuring dies, you will receive a one-shot ability. What ability you receive will depend upon how many phases passed between you choosing a player and that player's death. Your target will receive the following PM upon being insured: "PLAYER NAME has taken out a life insurance policy on you." If you switch targets, your immediate previous target will receive the following PM: "PLAYER NAME's insurance policy on you has been canceled."

Ability list (Parentheses assume the target was chosen during pregame):
Death occurs within 2 Phases after selection (D1-N1): Fruit Vend
Death occurs 3-5 Phases after selection (D2-D3): Track
Death occurs 6-8 Phases after selection (N3-N4): Vig
Death occurs 9 or more Phases after selection (D5-onwards): Friendly Neighbor

You win when there are no threats remaining to the town, or nothing can stop this from happening.

The Nameless OneHello, [player]!

You are
The Nameless One from Planescape Torment (
Shitwheel
)

You will be assigned, by RNG, one of the following passive negative utility abilities at the start of every Day Phase:

Actor - Your votes will only count if they are hammer votes.
Hated (not available in LYLO) - You require one less vote to lynch than normal.
Supersaint - Upon your lynch, you automatically kill the person who hammered you.
Paranoid Gun Owner - You will shoot any player who targets you.
Post Restriction - You can only post twice per page when the game is 15 players or above, three times per page when between 8-14, four times when 7 or less.

You win when there are no threats remaining to the town, or nothing can stop this from happening.

CalvinHello, [player]!

You are
Calvin / Tracer Bullet / Spaceman Spiff from Calvin and Hobbes (
Vanilla Townie / Odd-Night Compulsive Self-Watcher / Even-Night Compulsive Ineffective Vigilante
)

During the Day, you are Calvin, a Vanilla Townie.

During Odd Nights, you are Tracer Bullet, a Compulsive Self-Watcher. You will be informed of anyone who targets you at daybreak.

During Even Nights, you are Spaceman Spiff, a Compulsive Ineffective Vigilante. You must choose someone to target with a kill. Your shot will not actually cause anyone to die, but otherwise it functions just like a kill would. (Trackers and watchers would see you visit your target, etc.)

HanneloreHello, [player]!

You are
Hannelore from Questionable Content (
Alphabetizing Redirector
)

Each night, you may choose two living players who are next to one another in the (alphabetically organized) playerlist in the OP. Any actions they take will target each other.

JudyHello, [player]!

You are
Judy from Dr. McNinja (
Loud Nurse
)

You will gain the ability to protect one player per night from kills after a Doctor dies. When you protect a player, the following message will be posted in-thread:

"YOUR TARGET has been visited by another player."

RusselHello, [player]!

You are
Russel Hobbs from Gorillaz (
Temporary Doublevoter
)

You are a doublevoter until Day 4 ends.

VashHello, [player]!

You are
Vash the Stampede from Trigun (
1-shot Lynchproof
)

You are immune to 1 attempt to lynch you. If a hammer vote is cast on you, it will be treated as an unvote instead of a hammer. Any subsequent hammer votes in the same Day Phase will be treated the same way. Beginning the Day after the attempted hammer(s), you will be lynchable.

EinHello, [player]!

You are
Ein from Cowboy Bebop (
2-shot Hacker
)

Twice during the game, you may target a player at night. You will learn any non-factional abilities they have and their target for that night, if any. You will gain control of their action for the next night, if you so desire. Your target will be informed of this when you submit their action on the next night. Your action will be treated as an investigate in the NAR.

CatbusHello, [player]!

You are
Catbus from My Neighbor Totoro (
Temporarily Compulsive Busdriver
)

You may choose two targets each night. Any actions targeting one of the them will target the other instead. This is compulsive until the end of Night 3.

SpidermanHello, [player]!

You are
Spiderman from Spiderman (
One-off Doctor
)

You may choose one person to protect each night. You may only protect a playerslot once during the game.

DexterHello, [player]!

You are
Dexter from Dexter's Lab (
Modified Inventor
)

Each night, you may give your target one of the following:
  • 1-shot unblockable action (they may choose on a future night to make their ability immune to roleblocks and redirects)
  • 1-shot ninjizer (they may choose on a future night to make their action immune to investigative actions, such as watchers and trackers)
  • 1-shot phase switch (on a future day, they may choose to take their night action during the day phase preceding the night it would normally be available. (If it is normally a day action, they may do the same at night.)
  • 1-shot bulletproof vest (they will be immune to one kill attempt for the remainder of the game)

Additionally, you may choose to give a multi-shot version of any of those inventions (2-shot vest, 3-shot anything else) if you also choose to sacrifice the other three inventions.

You may not target yourself.

ArnoldHello, [player]!

You are
Arnold from Hey Arnold (
Motivator
)

Once per night, you may target another player. If that player used an active ability, that ability is replaced with a more powerful version of that ability. Your target will be informed that they have been motivated and told what their action actually did.

BatmanHello, [player]!

You are
Batman from Batman (
Priest Cop Semi-Lover
)

You are a Priest Cop. This means that each night, you will be able to investigate one player to determine their alignment. You will be given a result of Mafia, Not Mafia, or No Result. Additionally, you cannot cast the hammer vote on any player.
Also, you and [player], Robin, are semi-lovers. (NAME WILL BE REDACTED IF YOU DIE.) What this means for you is that if Robin dies, you will lose your cop ability.

RobinHello, [player]!

You are
Robin from Batman (
Passive Self-Watching Tracker Semi-Lover
)

You are a Passive-Self Watching Tracker. This means that you will be given watch results on yourself every night, unless you choose to track another player. You will receive your tracker results in lieu of your self-watch results.
Also, you are semi-lovers with [player], Batman. (NAME WILL BE REDACTED IF YOU DIE.) What this means for you is that if Batman dies, you die as well.

BlitzcrankHello, [player]!

You are
Blitzcrank from League of Legends (
Even-Night Compulsive Reverse Hider
)

Every even night, you must choose a target. This target will be roleblocked, all abilities targeting them will fail, and all abilities targeting you will also target them.

BombermanHello, [player]!

You are
Bomberman from Bomberman (
3-shot Strongman Vigilante
)

Three times during the game, you may choose a target to kill at night. This kill will ignore one standard roleblock on you or one standard protect on your target. If there is more than one layer of protection (BP + Doc, you're roleblocked twice, etc.) your kill will fail and the shot will be lost.

ShaggyHello, [player]!

You are
Shaggy from Scooby Doo (
Town Silent Mason Odd-Night Scooby Snack Vendor
)

On odd nights, you may give any player a Scooby Snack. They will be informed they have received a Scooby Snack. This snack does nothing for any player except for Scooby Doo, for whom it acts as one-shot bulletproof vest for the night.

You are masons with [player], Scooby Doo. (NAME / ROLE NAME WILL BE REDACTED IF YOU DIE.) You are unable to speak with each other outside of the game thread.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL BE REDACTED IF YOU DIE:

[Player] is Scooby Doo,
Town Mason Odd-Night Compulsive Hider
On odd nights, he/she must choose a player to hide behind. If he/she targets a player who is not town, he/she will die. Any actions targeting him/her will fail. Any actions targeting his/her target will also affect him/her.

ScoobyHello, [player]!

You are
Scooby from Scooby Doo (
Town Mason Odd-Night Compulsive Hider
)

On odd nights, you must choose a player to hide behind. If you target a player who is not town, you will die. Any actions targeting you will fail. Any actions targeting your target will also affect you.

You are masons with [player], Shaggy. (NAME / ROLE NAME WILL BE REDACTED IF YOU DIE.) You are unable to speak with each other outside of the game thread.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL BE REDACTED IF YOU DIE:

[Player] is Shaggy,
Town Silent Mason Odd-Night Scooby Snack Vendor
On odd nights, he/she may give any player a Scooby Snack. The target will be informed they have received a Scooby Snack. This snack does nothing for any player except for you (Scooby Doo), for whom it acts as one-shot bulletproof vest for the night.

Lumpy Space PrincessHello, [player]!

You are
Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time (
2-shot Self-Redirector / 1-shot Bulletproof
)

Once per game, if you are targeted with a killing ability, that killing ability is not successful. Twice during the game, at night, you may target another player. If that player used an active ability, that ability is redirected to you.

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

GG peoples :)
Really great start.
Mollie/Heartless/BRO/Psyche/mastin all killed it this game.
Had a lot of fun while I was alive. Would play with peoplies here again.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also kudos to the Critic for making a really nifty setup.
There was a lot of interesting stuff in there. Shaft's role in particular looked super terrifying haha.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Psyche »

I pointed the town away from scum lynches more than I hope anyone remembers.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Marquis »

oh :( i knew they weren't masons but between neighbors and lovers thought they were neighbors because i forgot about the men in hats neighbors

i could have made some significantly better decisions! especially the flubber kill but i was approaching the game with "immediately kill anyone scumreading me" except for the times when nobody was scumreading me
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”