White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:31 am

Post by White Narcissus »

Oh, so WP's the one who's asking, for some reason i thought it was someone else, so yeah if Skold's scum i'd say Anxiety. He was aware of the fact that we needed a lynch fast, but still decided to only post every now and then.
~Sakura
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Witness Protection »

@ WN What do you think of their claim of *something* happening at 70%?

Also, my character kinda likes Darkness, so I expect a degree of distrust. Darkness can bring honesty.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:53 am

In post 1751, Witness Protection wrote:@ WN What do you think of their claim of *something* happening at 70%?

I can't think of anything good happening when Naomi reaches 70% darkening.
~Sakura
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:06 am

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 2.13 (final)
Skold (7) - Thor and Loki, White Narcissus, ZeL1nK2, notscience, Mikazuki, Witness Protection, ZZZX

Thor and Loki (1) - Shadowcat

Not voting (4) - Ankamius, 4nxi3ty, Skold, SXTLHGaiden

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is April 15, 00:30 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-04-15 00:00:30).
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:32 am

Post by pieguyn »

Kensuke, one of Mitsuki's classmates, had been wandering around the first floor for a while. He was still fairly on edge, but compared with some of the other people wandering around, his composure was strikingly level and cool. Eventually, he heard a faint voice coming from above him - actually, make that two. Then, a few minutes later, he heard a huge crashing sound coming from the same spot. As Mitsuki was strangled with a force beyond belief, he obviously did not hear anyone screaming.

It appeared he was in the same closed space as Mayu and Mitsuki were in; unfortunately, he didn't realize this. He similarly failed to realize exactly what the crashing sound was, and by extension that he wouldn't be able to see Mitsuki's smiling face again, nor that he should stay away from the source of the noise at all costs. He started running for the nearest staircase, holding out hope that the noise he heard was any sort of sign of life.

He reached the point where he thought the noise came from, and didn't find anything - not even a corpse. After taking a few more steps, though, he rounded a corner and saw it.

"... Waagh!"
"... OH, GOD!!!"

His breathing became heavy, and he started panicking.

"Who the hell did this to you?!"
"... What the fuck is going on here?!"

Those kinds of thoughts raced through his mind. The death of his classmate felt like cold water pouring directly inside his chest and freezing his heart. He had no idea what to do.

Trying to glean whatever info he could from the situation, he saw the telltale bruise marks around her neck and came to the conclusion that she had been strangled - what struck him as odd was how strong it must have been. She was apparently strangled with enough force to leave a visible indentation in the skin. This didn't really do anything to help his state of panic.

After what felt like several hours had passed, Kensuke realized he wouldn't get anywhere at all just sitting there. So he picked up Mitsuki's school ID holder, containing her student ID and, more recently, the paper scrap from when they had all done the Sachiko Ever After charm a few hours before. Then he gathered up as much dignity as he could and said his final goodbye.

After no more than a few steps - but after Mitsuki was out of sight - he heard footsteps, and then a girl's voice.

"Is anyone there?"

Mayu's figure popped out of the shadows. Picking up on Kensuke's general demeanor, she could tell something was off.

"Hoi ~! Over here! ....... Is something wrong?"

Kensuke was somewhat skeptical of any other living being in the same building as him after seeing what he had, but Mayu's warm spirit quickly dismantled that and he decided to come clean. After explaining what happened, Mayu's face lit up in pure shock. It appeared that she legitimately had no idea of what she had done. Her expression of shock turned to one of concern and empathy, and the words of consolation she offered were sincere. This was the same as her usual in-school behavior - she was known for being kind to everyone without bias.

They searched together for 30 minutes with nothing happening.

5. Skold,
Kurosaki Kensuke, Kisaragi Aligned
, was lynched D2
Last edited by pieguyn on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:40 am

Post by pieguyn »

It is now Night 2. Deadline for all Night actions is April 13, 12:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-04-13 12:00:00).
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Sorry for the huge delay; I'm sick atm and nothing feels better when you're sick than sleeping. -.- Also, scene flavor has been updated if you want to read it!

Satoshi had spent the past hour gathering clues. While people who are panicking would not realize it, there were several innocuous-looking billboards scattered across the school that appeared from a distance to be nothing more than standard school-related information - however, in this closed space, the messages were all replaced with information related to the closure of Heavenly Host, the deaths of the four children, and dying messages from people who died within the closed spaces. Some of the dead bodies also had left dying words either on paper or scratched into whatever surface was near them. Clearly, someone who panics at the sight of a dead body would not have access to this information.

The main pieces of information he had found were essentially as the spirit in the other closed space told Mitsuki before she died. He recalled one message he had read that was particularly striking:

"I've been killed by my own classmate. In case anyone should find my body, I leave you with this dying message:

Don't trust anyone. I don't know how it works, but from what I've seen, some people, when arriving at this space, turn completely evil. It's as if the space converts them to their side when they enter it, and uses them to create as much death and despair as humanly possible.

She was always so kind and warm-hearted to me. I felt like we could do anything together. And then ...

God, I fucking hate you. Why did you fucking do this to me?!

Actually, no, that's unfair. It wasn't her fault. I saw a group of two students earlier where the same thing happened: they were best friends one minute, then one of them up and kills the other. There was nothing that could have been done about it.

Uuu. Now I'm crying ...

As my final words, XXX, if you happen to find this message, thank you for everything. And ... Know that what happened here isn't you fault."

It appeared whoever this was had figured out a lot about how this closed space worked. And all the random posters he had found, as well as the other dying messages he saw, cross-confirmed this girl's story. This space itself was evil, and turned people evil to the core.

A few minutes later, he heard a noise that sounded like a scream. It appeared to be approaching him at a superhuman rate, eventually knocking him over with the force of a train. After feeling his head and assessing the damage, he opened his eyes to find a familiar face staring back at him, still crying. He'd recognize the curls hanging down from both sides of her head anywhere.

"... Seiko??"

"Satoshi!" Previously tense, it felt as her entire body had lit up with a sense of relief. She immediately grabbed hold of him and started hugging him.

"Uhmf ... Seiko? Calm dowfh! Your ... brefths are ... suffhcathng me!"

She didn't particularly care, she was just happy to feel the warmth of someone she knew again. Once their reunion was complete, Satoshi attempted, as best he could, to clear his head of what had just happened and calmly explained the details of their situation to her.

"... That's terrible! So ..." she said, quivering at the thought, "one of us might already be dead. No, even worse, one of us might already have killed another one of us!" She was trying to restrain herself from panicking again.

Seiko told him about the key she had found, but not about the spirit on the third floor, as it wouldn't even matter. She had no idea what happened to it, nor any idea how to avoid it, and she sure as hell didn't want to relive that nightmarish feeling that she felt when she was up there. She would just take some time to calm down and assess the situation. Eventually, after reaching the first floor and without finding a lock that fit the key Seiko had found, they came across a hallway that had outright not been there before. Seiko hadn't seen it, but Satoshi had, and he spotted the difference immediately. This hallway led to the second wing of the school, which, as Satoshi had also known by reading the various messages scattered around, apparently would randomly appear and disappear for no reason. Satoshi didn't know exactly where this was, though, and so he was genuinely surprised.

"... What the hell?! This hallway wasn't here before! It just came out of nowhere!"

"Eh? You know ... I think we should explore it. Everyone knows that secret hallways always lead to something good ~ ! Plus, if we don't, it might be gone by the time we get back. There might be something really important over there, and we shouldn't risk missing it."

Satoshi agreed. They both said this, but they both found it pretty scary - neither of them had been over there before, nor had any idea what was waiting for them there. Regardless, they gathered their resolve, made it to the far end of the hallway, and passed through the door at the end.

9. Shadowcat,
Mochida Satoshi, Kisaragi Aligned
, succumbed to darkness N2
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

It is now Day 3. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is April 23, 19:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-04-23 19:00:00).
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 3.0
Not voting (10) - Ankamius, notscience, White Narcissus, Zymf, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki, ZeL1nK2

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is April 23, 19:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-04-23 19:00:00).
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:10 pm

VOTE: Thor and loki

Fuck pseudos let's do.this in under 48 hours

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:26 pm

so WP what the heck was all that thing yesterday about.
~Sakura
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Also, my character kinda likes Darkness, so I expect a degree of distrust. Darkness can bring honesty.[/quote]

You've been talking about this darkness stuff since the start of the game, have you gotten anything useful out of it?
“There’s no one who can live their whole life being completely uncorrupted.”

Nee~ Get To Know A Mika!~
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

I shouldn't be allowed to quote :facepalm:
In post 1751, Witness Protection wrote:
Also, my character kinda likes Darkness, so I expect a degree of distrust. Darkness can bring honesty.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

If nachodra flips town, I'll be damned. I'd have to rethink this entire freaking game.

Pvote: Thorki

Until they get back at least.

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by notscience »

VOTE: thorki

This is the way to go today.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

HEY GUYS HEY GUYS! What kind of cheese just isn't yours?

Spoiler:

... I think I'm hilarious :D

VOTE: Thorki

Why not. Unlikely to change my mind at this point tbh.

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Holy *** tho my darkness skyrocketed to 70..,
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1756, pieguyn wrote:
Sorry for the huge delay; I'm sick atm

What is your darkness percentage? Be careful!
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I'm not particularly opposed to the idea of making Loki dead, though I'd rather it happen after everyone has checked in and preferably after people who were not up to date yesterday have provided some sort of content (like our dear replacement, for example).

In post 1766, ZZZX wrote:Holy *** tho my darkness skyrocketed to 70..,

A couple questions.

Can you claim your previous darkness percentages (end of D1, start of D2, end of D2)?
Did you target anyone last night?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by ZZZX »

4 - 10 - 70

and no I am a VT
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1767, ZeL1nK2 wrote:

redacted
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

60% increase on you plus a death? :eek:
Has anyone else had a increase?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1767, ZeL1nK2 wrote:

Hope you feel better soon!

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I'm thinking it could be related to scum manipulating Shadowcat's ability (with a 1.5x multiplier). Though this would require Shadowcat having targeted ZZZX, I guess.

I doubt scum directly increased ZZZX's darkness - he doesn't exactly scream high priority target.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Is that kind of mechanic possible? Seems a little convoluted to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”