Micro 465: Molla's New Roles Mafia - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:46 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

/confirm
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:25 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Hello peeps. I read through and nothing stuck out except some meta stuff? Idk the whole fluff vs trolling thing very minuscule and trivial. Shos no clue what to think of them. Made of people seems town to me. The good cop seems easy enough to read imho. House is an enigma to me. umm Von flare don't like the self vote and definitely dislike a lot the Unvote immidiately after. though the self vote was looking for scum on their part. It makes me think them town for now. That's all I recall will read through again tho.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:49 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 118, Taly wrote:This is a quick check-in.

Seriously not impressed with shos at the moment, haven't seen much good. - I feel like shos is reducing the significance of the voting against McMenno, but I don't understand why. I agree, it seems a bit scummy.

I'm hesitant to unvote yakko, since this my vote is still RVS - but his entrance was a little weird.

1) Yakko, what do you think about McMeno and the wagon on him?
2) What do you think about how shos is behaving?

I like what shos has been saying. And think I mentioned it but i didn't know what to think. rn tho in terms of the MM wagon I think him better for it? (did that make sense?). I am having a hard time seeing what others are seeing in MM I don't think his response to house was that scummy if at all. I think people moved out of rvs and mcmenno might still have been in rvs mode. That's my take on it anyway. Not that it's bad took us out of rvs fairly quickly.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:05 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 139, saulres wrote:
In post 138, hi im Yakko wrote:in terms of the MM wagon I think him better for it?

Does that mean you think he's town and there's scum on his wagon? If so, who's the scum and why?

In post 140, Taly wrote:
In post 138, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 118, Taly wrote:This is a quick check-in.

Seriously not impressed with shos at the moment, haven't seen much good. - I feel like shos is reducing the significance of the voting against McMenno, but I don't understand why. I agree, it seems a bit scummy.

I'm hesitant to unvote yakko, since this my vote is still RVS - but his entrance was a little weird.

1) Yakko, what do you think about McMeno and the wagon on him?

2) What do you think about how shos is behaving?

I like what shos has been saying. And think I mentioned it but i didn't know what to think. rn tho in terms of the MM wagon I think him better for it? (did that make sense?). I am having a hard time seeing what others are seeing in MM I don't think his response to house was that scummy if at all. I think people moved out of rvs and mcmenno might still have been in rvs mode. That's my take on it anyway. Not that it's bad took us out of rvs fairly quickly.

OK, thanks for the answers. Finally cooperation

UNVOTE: hi im Yakko >> I can clearly understand your thinking here, so I don't have a reason to suspect you for now.

I don't entirely understand the McMenno push, but I don't know about shos. His behavior in the first few pages seemed a bit frivolous, regarding towards people who were out of RVS mode - which pinged me. But posts like and seem like he's gauging for intell, I think he may be more likely to be town than scum - since he's stepping up his game.

In case I missed something, what answers are you looking for - shos?

Also Yakko,
rn tho in terms of the MM wagon I think him better for it? (did that make sense?).
>> Wait, could you clarify what this means?

@Taly what was awkward about my enterance?

"Right now tho in the context of what has happened with the Mcmenno wagon I think Shos slight town because of his position on the wagon." (does that clarify it?) I wasn't commenting on Mcmennos alignment at all. I don't think Mcmenno is feeling very ambivalent towards the rest of town so it is fairly difficult to read him rn. I think he is just feeling pressured and isn't sure what to do(?). As far as who might be scum on the Mcmenno if he is town not sure yet.

@Saulres Why is McMenno scum?

p-edit: insight on shos.

p-p edit: mod stuff.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:43 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 145, saulres wrote:
In post 144, hi im Yakko wrote:@Saulres Why is McMenno scum?

I've already said I'm not convinced that he's scum, so I can't answer that.

You also don't have to say what's in the pedits; pedit is used when there's something you want to respond to that showed up before you were ready to post your post. If there's nothing you want to respond to you don't have to acknowledge them.

So why are you voting them?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 159, saulres wrote:Did you read my posts? I explained it several times already.

Here.

In post 63, saulres wrote:That looks worthy of pursuit.

In post 115, saulres wrote:I'm voting him for the reason I stated.

In post 127, saulres wrote:I didn't say it was scummy, I said is was "worthy of pursuit". There's a difference.

In post 131, saulres wrote:I didn't see a reason to move it.

hmmmmm. I am not sure about this at all. You read like a very experienced person. I am just having a slight dissonance between experience and action. Of course it might just be player preference. The vote from salutes seems unnecessary imo. Why not pursue and engage with Mcmenno until they (Saul) are satisifed. The vote I think might have been apropos when Mcmenno started being difficult. It seems like things happened out of order.

VOTE: Saulres
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:23 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

we are prod now.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 235, BRantz wrote:What are your thoughts on Yakko?

Had some catchy tunes. Talks way too much hence the name yakko. Has a nurse fetish. And a real heartless destructive guy. I say stear clear of him.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 194, shos wrote:see, that was a reaction test. your sig says that. you overreacted.

In post 195, shos wrote:VOTE: House

Wait wtf lmao. Kodak moment? I might nominate it.

Shos how is that reaction test alignment indicative? I'm not even sure it can be called that. You should unvote.
===========
UNVOTE:

Saul I think I was being overly paranoid. Not gonna ignore a lot good points brought up.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #9) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:31 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

that is an awesome mechanic molla. I think brants should have said something about being negative utility. Maybe he just didn't comprehend his role pm? The role could steal a win for town if I am interpreting it correctly.

Do we lynch one or rng? It sounds like those are the only two options.

p-edit I think Tally in theory is right here.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #10) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:38 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

we maybe should have mass claimed day 1? Wanna mass claim?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #11) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:48 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 414, BBmolla wrote:
In post 399, saulres wrote:
In post 1, BBmolla wrote:If there is no majority at deadline, a no-lynch will occur.

@Mod
: Is this rule suspended today? What if everyone just refuses to vote?

A no lynch may not occur today. If at deadline no majority is reached, randomly one of the valid options will be chosen. (In this case there is only one valid option which is both vonflare and Made of People.)

If we don't lynch only one will be lynched. RNG is basically just randomized roll to see which of the two is lynched. I think I am being weird with the language what I meant was.

If we don't lynch it will be randomized and only one will be lynched.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #12) » Fri May 01, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

gonna hammer.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #13) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:47 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I think everyone sorta claimed. I have a town read on MoP. Mostly cuz the things they have been saying made a lot of sense to me and found myself agreeing with them. And Saul town as well seemed pretty level headed about shit. Looked back and liked a lot of his interactions with shos mcmenno house.

If I am kill. I won't use my ability 2x Vengeful Midnight townie. Basically I pick someone and they die with me if I die. Used it on taly last night.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #14) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:50 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 480, shos wrote:oh lol.
well either way just keep Saul alive.
Yakko target Taly or me (but declare so in-thread!) and house kill yakko and the other.

um no? I'm just gonna choose someone. That is not my town reads.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #15) » Wed May 06, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I am town, my role is definitely town. I targeted shos n2. Be back around 11. on break
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #16) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

badaboom
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #17) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

eat your brains out saulres
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #18) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

@Taly how is houses role town?

I targetee you because your initial statement that my entrance was awkward felt super weird to me.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #19) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Well I'm gonna hang around till 1ish.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”