Mini 1665: Papers, Please Mafia (Game Over)

Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Otolia »

Hey I'm here. I'm sleepy. I'll be back this week-end !
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 36, hitogoroshi wrote:that otolia post is kinda gross. no random vote or nuthin. Like he's already scared there's content he's gotta fake so he gives what essentially feels like a prod dodge post in a game where nothing's happened.

Unvote, Vote: Otolia

:lol: :giggle:

Also I'm drunk and I think I like your previous avatar more.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 47, hitogoroshi wrote:that doesn't read like an abbreviated "I'm behind, but I'll catch up soon" post to you? I've read a million of those on ms and his post seems to have that same DNA. which is what weirds me out because it's super inappropriate here.

but hey, if you don't subscribe to that line of thought, we can always talk about his reaction where he didn't random vote OR vote me

You supposed I wasn't following the game ... with is false. I just didn't post yet. I was on a different laptop yesterday.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Post by Otolia »

which is false*

Also I'll be V/LA in Istanbul from the 30th of April to the 10th of May, I'm looking for a temporary replacement.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 68, elusive wrote:Otolia do you mean VLA or ?

Yes. I'll be in holidays with possibly no internet access. Even if I have some, I won't post or participate, hence I'm looking for a stand-in.

In post 71, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 66, Otolia wrote:
You supposed I wasn't following the game ... with is false. I just didn't post yet. I was on a different laptop yesterday.

What? I'm not saying you "weren't following the game", I'm saying your strange belief there's a game to follow is spooky. And your continued lack of vote causes me physical pain.

You know, if you just wanted me to vote, you just had to ask nicely. VOTE: hitogoroshi

I think I said this before but if I didn't, allow me to explain. In games where confirmation is done through PM, I like to enter the game as soon as possible as to make myself known to the rest of the players; common courtesy. The game had started, hence there is a game to follow.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 84, Untrod Tripod wrote:Otolia is really going all out here for The Full Scummy

Interesting opinion. Do you have any reasoning to back it up, or is it just another miracle hunch that makes early game so pointless ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Otolia »

@hito : So you think one cannot advance the state of the game by playing the prey rather than the hunter ? I am not refusing to advance the game-state (you'd be hard pressed to find proofs that I deliberately prevented the game from following its course) and I particularly dislike the way you present your actions to be the righteous truth. Also why RECK ? Are you scum together ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 98, hitogoroshi wrote:
Also why RECK ? Are you scum together ?

How would you characterize the votes on you? Which ones are scum motivated and which ones aren't?

Aside from your vote, which vote on me is motivated by town reasoning ?

RECK

In post 72, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 59, Untrod Tripod wrote:it's okay, you can talk to your PT about it

In post 60, Quilford wrote:I will then

SCUMSLIP OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

VOTE: QUILFORD

In post 73, xRECKONERx wrote:loljk

can we stop this Cockettes cockfight and just sheep hito, please

VOTE: Otolia

A lot of effort here, isn't it ? If that's your requirement for "participation", then I'm gonna go all
fabulous
and start posting with sissy pictures. I'm going put that dance floor on fire :lol:

UT

In post 84, Untrod Tripod wrote:AND the hito vote

Otolia is really going all out here for The Full Scummy

In post 99, Untrod Tripod wrote:
unvote vote Otolia

this is too good

So much prep, so much interesting opinions. I'm overloading.

Cheeto

In post 80, Cheetory6 wrote:ok.

Even less posts than me (3). WHY IS EVERYONE SO PRO-ACTIVE ?!

I think I've made my point hito. Your attacks on me come from a town-mindset and it doesn't bother me at all to be the first to be targeted for a lynch. Still I feel like you're not seeing the opportunism that is happening right under your eyes. But now you know. Now you have to make the decision if I'm more useless to town than these 3 or not. I'm not going to be brazen but I think I did more than at least one of them. It's too easy to pile up on the guy that is voluntarily dismissive and provocative ... which makes Quilford even townies in my eyes.

PS : I was working Saturday and Sunday. Cut me some slack, the game started just 48h ago.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 107, Dinare wrote:
Spoiler: Quote of Otolia's 103
In post 103, Otolia wrote:
In post 98, hitogoroshi wrote:
Also why RECK ? Are you scum together ?

How would you characterize the votes on you? Which ones are scum motivated and which ones aren't?

Aside from your vote, which vote on me is motivated by town reasoning ?

RECK

In post 72, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 59, Untrod Tripod wrote:it's okay, you can talk to your PT about it

In post 60, Quilford wrote:I will then

SCUMSLIP OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

VOTE: QUILFORD

In post 73, xRECKONERx wrote:loljk

can we stop this Cockettes cockfight and just sheep hito, please

A lot of effort here, isn't it ? If that's your requirement for "participation", then I'm gonna go all
fabulous
and start posting with sissy pictures. I'm going put that dance floor on fire :lol:

UT

In post 99, Untrod Tripod wrote:
unvote vote Otolia

this is too good

So much prep, so much interesting opinions. I'm overloading.

Cheeto

In post 80, Cheetory6 wrote:ok.

Even less posts than me (3). WHY IS EVERYONE SO PRO-ACTIVE ?!

I think I've made my point hito. Your attacks on me come from a town-mindset and it doesn't bother me at all to be the first to be targeted for a lynch. Still I feel like you're not seeing the opportunism that is happening right under your eyes. But now you know. Now you have to make the decision if I'm more useless to town than these 3 or not. I'm not going to be brazen but I think I did more than at least one of them. It's too easy to pile up on the guy that is voluntarily dismissive and provocative ... which makes Quilford even townies in my eyes.

PS : I was working Saturday and Sunday. Cut me some slack, the game started just 48h ago.

As if your activity levels have been anything but doing the bare minimum of what Hito wants you to do. If Hito didn't call you out on anything, you would be lurking through the game so far. You also claim that you think Hito's vote on you is the only acceptable one, however, your vote shows otherwise. Actually, even though I'm rather apprehensive about putting somebody at L-2 a mere 3 days into the game,
Quilford has been stonewalling me, but.... I currently don't think he's scum, I think it's just that I don't like his play style....

UNVOTE: Quilford

VOTE: Dinare

Your vote on Quilford was completely RVS :
In post 11, Dinare wrote:Hito is afraid of the Kop

VOTE: Quilford

Because I want to know if you recognize me at all.

You never stated you thought Quilford was scum, you didn't mention his playstyle anywhere else. You didn't menti.
YOU NEVER ACTUALLY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WHO YOU THINK IS SCUM AT ALL.
And now you say "I don't want to vote you but I do because I have to". FUCKING BULLSHIT. Your motivation here is to park your vote someplace nice. I don't think it's a coincidence your votes have been on the 2 first real wagon.

In post 115, Kop wrote:UNVOTE: wrong song

VOTE: Cheetory6

Why are you changing your vote ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 120, Cheetory6 wrote:
Otolia wrote:I won't post or participate
You liar. >:c
*asserts fake confidence in vote*

You're going out of your way to misquote me :
In post 81, Otolia wrote:
In post 68, elusive wrote:Otolia do you mean VLA or ?

Yes. I'll be in holidays with possibly no internet access. Even if I have some, I won't post or participate, hence I'm looking for a stand-in.

So here is the full quote. You're quite a shitty person (and player) if you try to use out of character precision on my future holidays just to justify your one-liner vote. I'm expecting apologies.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Otolia »

You should apologize and I'll answer your question.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Otolia »

Then you can go fuck yourself. If you don't respect me, why should I respect you ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 127, Dinare wrote:I had been considering Quilford for scum since His post 49 It was only recently I took a closer look at him, and changed my mind about that

Bullshit. Your vote was your entry. Stop spinning your vote on him as nothing but RVS. Your ad-hoc post-vote justification doesn't change that. Your over-justification of your previous vote on Quilford is scummy in itself.

In post 136, Dinare wrote:I believe activity is something that will sort itself out, or I would be going after, say... GuyInFreezer. People will either constantly prod-dodge(then we have record of lurking), or be prodded(and eventually replaced)

No, it's his criticism about other people's activity, while he believes he's been perfectly fine. He hasn't been.

Pot & Kettle. Chicken & Egg. Who were there first ?

It's not the sense of what I said to hito. I meant to point out that if I were coming under scrutiny for a lack of activity while I was otherwise occupied, then the same focus should have come come equally unto others on my wagon - which I pointed out when he asked me which votes on me could have been scum by the same standard. But now, it doesn't matter because you are BY FAR the most likely to the scum on my wagon. If I didn't call you out on your vote, would you have done anything else but vote ? I doubt it given that you were quite passive regarding your "vote" on Quilford.

In post 128, Dinare wrote:EBWOP: and yet
YOU[/b[ have done no better on the effort front. Even though that's what you claim to think about the votes on you.

But that should change right now, shouldn't it ?

@hito
: I should have been clearer in my answer to your previous post. I think the above should answer your question regarding who could be scum on my wagon. I'm still very wary of your interaction with RECK but I'm not sure either him or you are ballsy enough to do that in play sight - especially since it's a theme game with potential day-talk. Right now, I believe Dinare is the scum on my wagon. 2 scums seem unlikely and you and Quilford are my town read right now.

I particularly dislike the current focus on activity in this game. The only person that argument could be applied successfully would be me since I started being active when under suspicion. I don't thin everyone has had enough incentive to enter the game actively regardless of alignment and I'd rather have people asking direct questions and making sure those are being answered than the multiple fingers of suspicions going around right now.

@everyone :
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 148, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 135, Otolia wrote:You should apologize and I'll answer your question.

um

Otolia wrote:Then you can go fuck yourself. If you don't respect me, why should I respect you ?

Explain to me how this post is actually useful ? You're a bystander here so why are you meddling in when you
should
be trying to find scum ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 156, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 154, Cheetory6 wrote:How does him putting in effort make him look better to you? :/

I think a lot of people fake rage and go WELL I'M NOT TALKING TO ANYONE

I'm saying good for him for not doing that

always got to find the ~~~*bright side*~~~

I particularly dislike people questioning my probity. I don't think it's outrageous to ask that people respect the fact that I'm not using an IRL situation to improve my situation in a game. And all this talk about whether or not I am faking is not helping anyone's situation. If cheetory really wanted the current situation to end, we would just apologize. Should I speculate about whether or not he is faking right now ? In any case, out of his 17 posts, 12 have been on the subject at hand. Make of that what you wish.

In post 152, Untrod Tripod wrote:I did. I'm voting for him :3

Aside from my spat with the aforementioned player, could you verbalize what exactly do you find scummy in my behavior right now ? And same thing when you posted this :

Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Otolia »

I don't claim D1.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 164, Untrod Tripod wrote:so you think Kop is still more compelling than this juicy juicy oto/PB ballet?

What are you going to do if I flip town ? And why aren't you answering me ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 171, xRECKONERx wrote:hito & I are bros outside the game

that may be why he's trying to pick my brain. that's what i just assumed was happening

Alright.

In post 169, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 109, Dinare wrote:I might as well throw my thoughts on this while I'm thinking about it. You cannot advance the game by adopting the "prey" mentality as you claim. Any advancement that happens in that case is simply a result of you allowing the perceived "hunter(s)" to do so for you.

uhhh wouldn't a "prey" mentality apply to Otolia?

Otolia's freakish defensiveness and persecution complex over basically a few early votes is a huge red flag

I think you should read what I said about Dinare. The rest of your votes are irrelevant, his isn't. I was being unjustly attacked because I wasn't active enough. And now that I am, you can find scummy people on my wagon (Dinare) or people who flat out refuses to answer any question that I ask (UT). I may not have had the best entry but I will not lie down and wait for scum to pile on my lynch in a game I've waited a month to enter.

Also what's with you all and condescending gif posts :igmeou:

In post 177, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 161, Otolia wrote:I don't claim D1.

so you are an anti-town jerk then I see...
anyone who takes such a stand I will vote for on policy as it is anti-game and antitown...
just stupid!
Vote oto...

What do you think I could possibly bring to the table by claiming now ? Everyone is thinking I'm scum so unless I'm a role I can prove immediately (like DayVig), me claiming wouldn't bring anything to the table. And the worst in this, is that if you're town and I'm getting lynched you've just served yourself a perfect D2 lynch for scum to push without risking anything. As for the accusation of playing against my alignment, well you can shove it. I have played badly today but I have not played against my alignment, nor will I ever do that.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Otolia »

Also and for everyone who thinks I'm just a retard who's out to ruin the game : Here is a post from Vi on claiming in various situations. I feel I wouldn't bring anything by claiming right now.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 196, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 183, Otolia wrote:The rest of your votes are irrelevant, his isn't. I was being unjustly attacked because I wasn't active enough.

Wait can you quote this? No time right now, but that's a really shitty reason to vote someone on page 7 of a game that has been open like 48 hours at most? Especially since I'm fairly sure you have more content/activity than I do

I don't understand what you're asking. Could you be more specific ?

If you were asking about the first vote on me :
In post 36, hitogoroshi wrote:that otolia post is kinda gross. no random vote or nuthin. Like he's already scared there's content he's gotta fake so he gives what essentially feels like a prod dodge post in a game where nothing's happened.

Unvote, Vote: Otolia

In response to this (1:38 AM CEST in Paris where I am) :
In post 35, Otolia wrote:Hey I'm here. I'm sleepy. I'll be back this week-end !
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Otolia »

@elusive
: English isn't my first language. It shouldn't create any major issue but colloquial discourse or figure of speech may escape me.

@RECK
: I'll get around answering you today. Remind me if I don't.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 222, elusive wrote:Otolia, I still don't follow why you mentioned getting a replace during VLA?

What's hard to understand ? :igmeou: The game day lasts for 7 days, I'm unavailable for 10 days starting friday. So instead of leaving my slot empty, I found a replacement. Equinox has been informed. The rest I cannot talk until he confirms.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Otolia »

Guys, nobody should care about PB. He has his opinion on Policy Lynch or w/e. It's inconsequential ... meanwhile Dinare is scum. You should vote him.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Otolia »

@everyone
: I'm here, I'm answering and I'm at L-1.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Otolia »

@ChaosOmega
: How am I supposed to know #126 was a question ? I'm sorry but it wasn't clear to me. Could you reformulate exactly please though I think what I explained below will cover what you meant to ask. As for your attempt to meta me :roll: I was against D1 claim as scum in Open 591 and against a massclaim as town in Micro 456. In the second game, the person asking for a massclaim (in this case a flavor claim) was scum.

In post 236, xRECKONERx wrote:Yeah, pro tip? Having people wagon you then going "ALL OF YOU ARE TOWN EXCEPT ONE PERSON WHO IS TOWN BECAUSE IDK" isn't a good way to get things done.

Still waiting on that response to my questions.

p.edit: I got locked in on I think two scumbags, pushed them, while rallying town around my cause and fending off Fate's bullshit wagon on me? Yes, I caught blood in the water from Pie & B&B and went for it

I'm working during the day and unless you don't know a day has 24h, I still have time to get back to you like I said in would in #220. It's 16:44 here and I'm still at my job. And even though I'm fortunate enough to be in a position where I can play at work, it doesn't mean I will do so just because you cannot wait more than 10h. Moving on :down:

In post 201, xRECKONERx wrote:@Otolia: You said, specifically, that Dinare's vote was relevant and hito's didn't matter. I assumed you complaining about being attacked for inactivity was part of that. I don't believe hito voted you for inactivity -- he voted you because he found your lack of a RVS vote disturbing, from what I read. Why, then, is Dinare's vote any worse or more egregious than anyone else's?

At the time I said the rest of the vote on me were irrelevant (I should have said that I didn't know if they were coming from scum or not), hito had already unvoted. I was speaking of all the remaining votes (votecount). As for the egregiousness of Dinare's vote, #107 of him is what makes me think he is scum :
  • He considers to have voted for Quilford because he thought he was scum. But he didn't state that explicitly so (he just made 2 non-committal on Quilford quotes) and his vote was RVS without a doubt
  • He also complains that Quilford has been stone-walling him when more than half of Quilford's posts are his interaction with UT. So that argument is weird and smells of excuses.
  • He says he is apprehenseive of putting someone at L-2 so early into the game but doesn't explain why and when I'm calling him out on that, he just returns the question back to me without explaining his reasoning (#127)
  • After that vote, he hasn't followed up on my case despite the fact that I'm at L-2 which should by his own statement makes his even more apprehensive.

@Cheetory :
I see you.

In post 245, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 243, ChaosOmega wrote:
vote: Otolia

Otolia, any response to 126? Also, do you have any links to completed games where you've said you won't claim on D1?

looking at his wiki- 3 completed games all newbie games...
oto, did you play elsewhere, if so where?

My wiki hasn't been updated since 2011. My last 2 completed games are from 2015 and I have linked them above. I left MS in 2013. I think I have around 10 to 20 games completed on MS. I played and modded IRL mafia for a while now.

@hito :
So since you're my only active town-read (other being Quilford) and you've stated that you're ready to hammer me, I will claim if you ask me to.

Correction: I'm at L-2
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Otolia »

@Equinox :
The numbers of vote on me don't coincide with the number of names voting me. Could you check that out please ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Otolia »

Refusal to communicate or cooperate.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 268, Cheetory6 wrote:
Otolia wrote:He says he is apprehenseive of putting someone at L-2 so early into the game but doesn't explain why and when I'm calling him out on that
What makes this scummy? Walk me through this.

If you're wary of speed-lynching someone too early, you don't vote for him. When I asked him
why
, he didn't explain why (like a reason he is wary of putting someone at L-2 early in the game) and that's scummy because being clear regarding his opinion on the game is what makes town town. In short his argument was just for show. He is posing.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 270, xRECKONERx wrote:@OTOLIA: Why did you attack people's activity?

It was an answer to hito's #36. I didn't attack anyone, I made a point about the uselessness of criticizing me on my activity when the people who hopped on my wagon weren't much better - which was true. Besides, look at the bottom of my post :

I can understand if there is a confusion because hito specifically asked me about who on my wagon could be scum and I didn't answer that specific question. But my post immediately afterwards is isolating a specific vote I think is scum (Dinare) and one could expect someone who is "apprehensive" to recognize he was wrong and unvote ...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Otolia »

Otolia's Read List (for Stabulous and everyone else)

EZIC TERRORIST
- Dinare
  • Main arguments against
    Dinare
    are in #251. He is opportunistic, and his participation in the game has been coincidental (in my opinion) with either my attacks on him or my own defense.
    The scum I want to lynch today.

EZIC SYMPATHISER
- ChaosOmega, Untrod Tripod
  • What has
    ChaosOmega
    done this game ? Nothing. But he did vote me at a time where my wagon was going full throttle. Opportunistic and not involved enough.
    On the lynch list.

• Speaking of useless people ... we have
    UT
    who's beloved sport consist in posting gifs to mock his target. Didn't brought anything to the game so far between his rhetorical questions and his compulsive need to question people and never follow up on the answer.
    I will not mourn his lynch.

SUSPICIOUS VISA
- Kop, PeaceBringer
  • Kop
    is a weird guy. His main argument that my if instead of when is pointless, even more so when you know that my first language is french and
    si
    can be translated as
    if
    or as
    when
    . His last interaction with hito makes me think he could have some town in him. Otherwise wishy-washy plays and not a lot of original thoughts.
    Lynch or Not Lynch, that is the question

• I had originally put PeaceBringer as a null read but damn that ISO is void. 54 posts of moaning, threats of policy lynching without a lot of analysis. Exactly the type of things I do as scum.
    Full body scanner requested

NO VISA
- GuyInFreezer, Quilford, elusive, Cheetory6
  • GiF
    is wanking his noodle in V/LA but still posting in MD for some reason. :roll:
  • I had
    Quilford
    as town earlier but I think it was unwarranted. He is having issue right now.
    Monitoring advised.

• I don't know how to place elusive right now. Possibly town.
    Let her enter the country

• Aside from my personal beef and the following whining and bitcing, he has been mostly good.
    Must say Glory to Arstotzkan

VISA IN ORDER
- xRECKONERx, Wrong Song
  • RECK
    has exhibited critical thinking faculties and a sharp mind on what's going on. He doesn't seem to be emotionally invested yet. It would benefit town to have him more in the middle of the rumble.
    Probably no lynch today

• Don't be fooled by
    WrongSong
    's join date, he is likely a veteran and should know MS's meta. He has shown independence and is willing to go against the flow. Quite possibly a scum behavior if it were to continue further in the game.
    What do we say to lynch ? Not today

ARSTOTZKAN
- Hitogoroshi
  • Hito
    is my only town read. Good reasonings, good questioning. He still has to rebound after my wagon so that could change my read.
    No Lynch Zone.

Otolia's advice to Stabulous

• I was the main wagon. Act as if we could be hammered at any time because hito said his vote was suspended but still present.
  • Claim only if hito expressively asks you to.
  • Don't feel confined by my reads.
  • I will back EVERYTHING you do as long as you don't play against your alignment (aka : please don't self-vote)
  • Good Luck & Have Fun !

PS : I won't probably post again before my replacement. See you all in a few days.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #30) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Otolia »

I'm here.

Thank you Stabulous for standing in for me.

I have quite a lot to read but I think I can do that during the night. Right now, I'm mostly OK with ChaosOmega being lynched today despite his claim.

@CO
: What kind of confirmation can you get us right now ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #31) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 667, ChaosOmega wrote:I'm at L-1. I'm not full-claiming.

- I am Jorji Costava from Obristan (My 1st post was a flavor crumb)
- I am an X-shot power role
- My role is confirmable

Can we please for the love of Christ lynch elusive now?

In post 717, ChaosOmega wrote::facepalm:

None. Well, no, I have this:

Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior and also knows my role PM wrote:CO's claim is totally legit.

Either ir is confirmable or it's not.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #32) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 719, elusive wrote:First, I'd suggest not taking the lord's name in vain.

Otolia, if he states it is confirmable then tomorrow it will be confirmable yes? Why would you still want to kill him?

Maybe, maybe not. But confirmable isn't clear enough for me to prevent a vote from me.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #33) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Otolia »

Kop is at L-1.

Still catching up.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #34) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 758, hitogoroshi wrote:On a kop scumflip bring serious pressure to Otolia, he is giving severe kops-buddy vibes. Want to call the third scumbuddy of a kop-otolia team for style but that's harder. Honestly maybe Wrong Song just because Wrong Song 749!

What kind of weed are you smoking ? I want some of that.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #35) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Otolia »

I'm not exactly convinced by this Kop lynch. His play is all over the place with some terrible decision making and not a lot of reflexion on what is happening and why he is someone getting focused. I feel like my main scumreads are split on the main wagon at convenient places (3rd and 4th) which is really troubling me and makes me doubt said read. A scum probably remains among the non-voter.

Also I'm puzzled as to why there is no pressure unto ChaosOmega do at least tell us what kind of ability we can expect. Scum has been provided fakeclaim and a scum PR could perfectly claim anything if there is no limit.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #36) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Otolia »

Alright then I intend to hammer before going to bed in 1h40 aka midnight CEST.

@CO : Really CO ? That's your go-to move ? I'm not impressed. Besides, if I were scum I would absolutely try to NK you. Doesn't mean I would do it tonight so, because annoying and full of fake bravado as you are, there is still that tiny chance you're actually a Bulletproof. But yeah, I don't like the fact that you say you can prove yourself just to retract that statement afterwards when the pressure was gone.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #37) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 780, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 778, Otolia wrote:Also I'm puzzled as to why there is no pressure unto ChaosOmega do at least tell us what kind of ability we can expect. Scum has been provided fakeclaim and a scum PR could perfectly claim anything if there is no limit.

...are you rolefishing?

He said he can prove his claim but refuses to say how. For all I know, he could mean he was going to mutate into a firefly and burst into flames.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #38) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 784, ChaosOmega wrote:
Otolia wrote:But yeah, I don't like the fact that you say you can prove yourself just to retract that statement afterwards when the pressure was gone.

There's a good plan. Day 3, I go "oh btw, my role isn't actually confirmable teehee". Yep, probably wouldn't draw any suspicion for that.

That's absolutely not what I am afraid of and your misrepresentation of my argument is not helping your case. What is the point of saying you can prove your role when you don't say what we can expect ? That's the puzzling part. You certainly could have left over that statement but you specifically mentioned it. And I'm seeing more scum reasons to say so than town.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #39) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Otolia »

Time to go to sleep.

VOTE: Kop
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #40) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Otolia »

Unsurprised NK. No other vig-kill.

Not Voting (3) - Ankamius, elusive, Mac

Why were you not voting ? Especially you elusive.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #41) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by Otolia »

Why don't you answer like a well-meaning person ? Because I don't understand how the fact that cheetory is annoying makes you unvote ChaosOmega.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #42) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Otolia »

Yeah, you do that. I'm looking forward to your analysis about how hammering anyone less than 12h before deadline was bad. I'm going to have a blast.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #43) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 798, PeaceBringer wrote:this for me further brings CO in to question. Since I was suddenly given that 1x ability during the night phase.
Also there is nothing that showed up r/t CO... unless he wants to claim responsibility for my getting the 1x action.

Spoiler: Since everyone else is having fun being witty, why shouldn't I ?

Are you thinking inventor ?

In post 796, elusive wrote:Wagons flip in 12 hours you ended things prematurely while people were talking. That's anti town, plus I trust Kop reads and my own more and based on the night.

I was going to bed, I said I was going to hammer. No one said they would hammer instead, thus I did. Straight forward. Speed wagons are terrible and so is lol-hammering. It fosters scum behavior by allowing them to downplay rationality. The only person who was remotely interested in starting another wagon was Ankamius and his effort were dubious. hito was my main town read and he was OK with Kop.

In post 796, elusive wrote:I'm eager to see you provide analysis or do something worthwhile this game. Maybe vc analysis or you know thoughts on the three players you mentioned.

Given that I've posted my analysis before going to V/LA and that I had twice more posts before that than you, that's rich. After that, it was hammer time. I would have preferred CO but w/e.

Spoiler: Fluff
In post 796, elusive wrote:I also don't know why you brought up cheetory but that's two strikes, what's the third going to be?

The more you post like this, the more I want to start all my answers by "Darling" or "Sweetheart" or "Dear Precious Little Butterfly". Do you have any other mode aside from annoying middle-schooler trying her hand at sounding matronly ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #44) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:27 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 801, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 798, PeaceBringer wrote:this for me further brings CO in to question. Since I was suddenly given that 1x ability during the night phase.
Also there is nothing that showed up r/t CO... unless he wants to claim responsibility for my getting the 1x action.

I do want to claim responsibility for you getting that action.

In post 800, Otolia wrote:Are you thinking inventor ?

I'm thinking Arby's.

Yes, I am an inventor.

• Why PeaceBringer ?
  • Why tracker ?
  • Can you choose the target ?
  • Do you have any control on the kind of gadget you give ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #45) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 805, xRECKONERx wrote:especially w/ flavor of track = investigate, I don't see how EZIC would have that

Debatable at best. Jorji is a passport forger, he doesn't exactly give anyone special abilities. EZIC is trying to overthrow a government and have gadget in the form of the cypher and the poison. Not saying that scum inventor is likely here but using flavor to discredit that isn't the best way to go.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #46) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 808, xRECKONERx wrote:not investigate, interrogate

I'm saying he's probably town because scum (EZIC) couldn't interrogate anyone

I feel like I don't understand the distinction but I'm going to trust you on that.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #47) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Otolia »

Wrong Song, please read until the end before posting. CO just claimed inventor.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #48) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:34 pm

Post by Otolia »

Peeps, does anyone else think UT is not focused enough ? Come with me : VOTE: UT
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #49) » Sat May 16, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Otolia »

This game is pathetic.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #50) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Otolia »

@elusive
: How is that that among my 3 top reads, 2 are town and are dead while WS was the godfather. You just destroyed your argument there. Anyway, quicklynch are terrible, no matter if they hit scum out of luck.

In post 789, Equinox wrote:
Vote Count 1.32
Kop
(7) -
hitogoroshi
xRECKONERx
ChaosOmega
Wrong Song
Dinare
Untrod Tripod
, Otolia
ChaosOmega (2) - Quilford, PeaceBringer
hitogoroshi
(1) -
Kop

Not Voting (3) -
Ankamius
, elusive,
Mac

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

The deadline is Tuesday, May 12, 2015, at 2:30 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-12 02:30:00).

In post 846, Equinox wrote:
Vote Count 2.03
Wrong Song
(6) - PeaceBringer, elusive,
ChaosOmega
Dinare
Untrod Tripod
xRECKONERx

Untrod Tripod (1) - Otolia

Not Voting (4) -
Ankamius
Mac
, Quilford,
Wrong Song

With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

The deadline is Friday, May 28, 2015, at 2:30 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-28 02:30:00).

In
bolded blue
, we have the never-voter and in
underlined orange
we have an odd case of 2 people voting in the same order twice. I suspect the first group has at least one scum while the scum possibly has as well. Please note
ChaosOmega
's position in each wagon. If Dinare and UT aren't scum, then CO probably is.

@To our Cop
: Please think carefully about your actions. You're on the clock now that a miller and a godfather have been revealed. If you could clear people that would be great.

This game is likely to be a 10-3 (now a 7-2) or a 9-4 (now a 6-3).
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #51) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Otolia »

I'm at L-1. I'm town and I frankly won't play with any of you after this. Why do you even play Mafia here if it's to play brainlessly like that. EpicMafia is much more suited for that you know.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #52) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Otolia »

Correction at at L-2
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #53) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Otolia »

There you go. We might actually finish this game before page 40.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #54) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 870, Quilford wrote:What exactly are you objecting to as brainless?

You're playing this game now ?

Just free me from this chore.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #55) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Otolia »

I'm Innocent Vanilla and thank you.

I hope town loses like the fucking shitty players they are.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Otolia »

I gotta love that I was lynched for defending a scum by pushing for another scum ... Also quicklynches are bad and I cannot understand why anyone would vote in that situation Mac. Sorry for raging during my demise.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”