Mini 1668 - Mafia in Bremen - Game Over!

HaVoC
HaVoC
Townie
HaVoC
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:11 am

Post by HaVoC »

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain
Greetings all!
HaVoC
HaVoC
Townie
HaVoC
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:11 am

Post by HaVoC »

In post 11, NotAnAxehole wrote:VOTE: rune

This is not rvs.

How is that not rvs?!?!
HaVoC
HaVoC
Townie
HaVoC
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #241 (isolation #2) » Sat May 02, 2015 6:09 am

Post by HaVoC »

In post 236, Rune wrote:@ Arceus
@ Dialga
@ Havoc

What are your reads so far?

@ PB
I would be more willing to believe that you are
"generally regarded as scummy regardless of your actual alignment alignment"
if you were able to come across as scummy while contributing more than exclusively that fact. Until you do this, I think the pressure on you is justified as a possible D1 lynch candidate (behind Dan right now), despite Dan's seemingly terrible post to put you at L-1.

@Axe
@ TDA
@ Jake

Sorry you'll have so much to get through on Monday - I look forward to seeing it.

@Elyse
You don't seem to be too much more active in your other game right now, so I'm not overly worried, but if you would be able to replicate your post 164 and let us know what you think of the last few pages, that would be great.

I have been summoned! Just caught up on the flood of posts since I checked last a good while ago, and I feel yeah that I should give our my reads, as limited as they are right now.
Town

Reverend
Dannflor (although putting PB in L-1 without explanation I agree is bad, he should explain if he can)
Elyse (leaning only, when she does her catchup post I will be able to read her better hopefully)
Toffee

Mafia

Rune/RC (I feel like one of these two is scum, whoever is town, the other is mafia)
PB(duh)

Null

Jake From State Farm
Dude Abides

ask me for my reasoning on others if you want them
sorry for playing around with the colors, they are just too fun!
HaVoC
HaVoC
Townie
HaVoC
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #247 (isolation #3) » Sat May 02, 2015 6:55 am

Post by HaVoC »

From the discussion that you two were having on the previous page and on this one, I got the vibe that even if you didnt necessarily hate each other or love each other, you definitely were not working together as town should. This led me to think that one of you is mafia, and tbh the logic in your posts recently plus the fact that you called out dannflor makes you less scummy as well.

My town read on Dan was mostly from the fact that I think a mafia would be more careful not to put someone into L-1. Not much else to go on for me, as the rest of his reads didnt really reveal much, in my mind, as to his alignment.

Thanks! I think I will be doing this in the future for all my reads, makes things more organized.
HaVoC
HaVoC
Townie
HaVoC
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #358 (isolation #4) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:13 am

Post by HaVoC »

In post 331, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Havoc

Everything he does feels tactical and insincere.

I stand by my scumread on Dannflor, I townread PB, I'm neutral to rune now.

@RC you have been going ham on me ever since , trying to get more votes together. I find it a bit too convenient that the point which you turned on me instead of on Dannflor who you say you still scumread came right after I called out either you or Rune(who i still scumread). It seems like a omgus to me.

Also why do you townread PB at this point?
you responded to Rune's same question with
In post 349, RadiantCowbells wrote:As non-consecutive non-odd non-even non-night non-day cop, I can confirm that PB is town and we should all get to lynching Havoc.

Could you expand on the PB townread, since I still read him as scum?
HaVoC
HaVoC
Townie
HaVoC
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #376 (isolation #5) » Mon May 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by HaVoC »

It seems like people like Rune and Elyse want me to "provide more content" and it would be easier if RC or anyone who has a scumread on me asks me a question about my play so far. I feel there hasn't been much that I have said so far that is scum-worthy, but if someone else for instance Axe thinks so, I am more than happy to correct them or clarify as to why I am town.
HaVoC
HaVoC
Townie
HaVoC
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #388 (isolation #6) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by HaVoC »

The reads I had in updated in detail:

Town

Reverend - Still makes sense for me, I liked both his play on the first few pages, as well as his reads later on, esp on Rune and PB. I had noticed a lot of the elements of Rune's posts that he pointed out as well, which shows he is not afraid to attack everyone, something a town would definitely do.
Palkia - my read on Dann was town and even with Palkia's I'll say
odd
play since the replace, I still read it as town, just a darn annoying one.
Elyse - very much town now for me, her walls, and , reflected mostly town on her, and even though she voted for me, it was wagon and mafia would probably not be the first to hop on a wagon.
BBT- his argument against PB I agree with and a recent post, , where he says "RC, Rune is your biggest scum read, you were voting me and now you're voting Dannflor. You seem to think you have found the entire scum team already. Why are you not voting your biggest scum read?" I totally agree with and think that RC should respond to.

Mafia

PB - has given very little is his recent posts to stop me from thinking he is mafia
Rune - my second best lead so far on scum, mostly his trip-ups that Arceus pointed out were my evidence for scum. See , , and .

Not as Towny

RC - even though I think her use of meta, her reluctance to give reads(only in , refuses in ), and her strong push on me is hurting town a good bit, I do now read her as slightly more town. She is perplexing to me overall but I am getting less of a mafia feel from her when I look at her play since the beginning of the day.
Arceus - had analysis of some of Rune's posts that I agree with, otherwise not that towny.
NotAnAxehole - I don't really understand his read on TheDudeAbides, nor his PB townread, and he did not even explain his scumread on me, although I hope he does.

Null

Jake From State Farm - Still not enough information for me to make a read, hoping that when he catches up tomorrow I can make a more concrete read.
TheDudeAbides - Same as above.

Wow I'm tired. Finishing up finals tomorrow night and the night after, might not get a chance to come and read updates but I'll try.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”