Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:09 am

Post by shos »

Egoposssssttttt

Later
I AM DISAPPOIMT

Pedit: shos is 'being shot' in Yiddish
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:03 am

Post by shos »

Caufht up

Wtf lolz
Ill ppst seroous tomorrow

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #2) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:24 am

Post by shos »

Getting to this game soooon

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #3) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:10 am

Post by shos »

ok after the kung fu I'll be here.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #4) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by shos »

Catching up progressively.

In post 14, Bins wrote:Btw I'm hated

I hope he is scum - but either way, this needs to be done with before any lylo happens, guys. :/

McMenno's role is probably the one third party whose alignment was NOT randomized. it fits perfectly. I believe that claim and I think it should not be touched; if false, we can just get his partners elsewhere. if True, damage to town is waaaaaay too big to consider lynching.
Also, if we keep him alive until the part where we all massclaim - then we can confirm that he is the sure-alignment role, and as such, probably not scum.

I don't like Derangement's posts. they make me feel odd. but I think it's more of a playstyle, and it's a town play, says my gut.

In post 53, Bins wrote:i don't really fear the fact that i'm hated. nor do i mind. i don't see why you should.
don't you think we should not be having you around in lylo?
are you still hated in lylo, btw? I assumed yes.

In post 58, Ricastle wrote:
In post 55, Drixx wrote:So ... anyone want a stripper pole tonight?
Sure, I'd love one.
This post is the first of yours in the game, and this is what you comment on? there's plenty to talk about already. Why stay out?

In post 60, Bellaphant wrote:Yeah, if you are offering.

Wondering about lynching McMenno just to get his weird role out of the way.
^^^scumpost. town souldn't.
VOTE: Bellephant

In post 68, Ricastle wrote:If the claim is true then we just ignore him.
townpost
In post 73, Drixx wrote:The best play is to ignore him until we get other scum first. We know there are 3 scum plus one third party scum. If he's being honest, then lynching him is super dangerous. If he's lying to present just this conundrum to us, we can lynch him later. If he's telling the truth about being able to vote after death, and he's scum, then it still makes sense to kill him later. In every case the best play is to just set him aside until we get 2 or 3 of the scum dead, and re-evaluate from there. He can use that time to try and convince us he's town by his play.
elaborated townpost. this is good, but Ricastle was first..but this is elaborated and has good arguments.

I like Drixx

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #5) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Post by shos »

In post 75, Drixx wrote:If he's town, scum aren't going to night kill him and leave him as a stump who can vote. If he's scum, obviously scum aren't going to night kill him. Him making that claim ensured that his win condition is anti-town. He will never die in such a way that results in him having a pro-town vote afterwards (if his claim is true), and there's no way in hell he can be trusted in LYLO. He wins by surviving so if it goes to LYLO, scum will just vote and he'll follow and he doesn't give a shit which team wins so long as he wins.

He's a policy lynch as a survivor, and he knows it. The only real question is whether or not he actually has some kind of post death treestump voting ability. To me, that would fall into bastard territory but I'm not sure about the site guidelines and whether it would just be "non normal" or if it would be considered a bastard role. I'm tempted to just call bullshit on it and encourage that we kill the survivor as a matter of policy. If his claim is honest, he's even more of a threat than survivor's normally are.

In post 76, Derangement wrote:
In post 75, Drixx wrote:If he's town, scum aren't going to night kill him and leave him as a stump who can vote. If he's scum, obviously scum aren't going to night kill him. Him making that claim ensured that his win condition is anti-town. He will never die in such a way that results in him having a pro-town vote afterwards (if his claim is true), and there's no way in hell he can be trusted in LYLO. He wins by surviving so if it goes to LYLO, scum will just vote and he'll follow and he doesn't give a shit which team wins so long as he wins.

He's a policy lynch as a survivor, and he knows it. The only real question is whether or not he actually has some kind of post death treestump voting ability. To me, that would fall into bastard territory but I'm not sure about the site guidelines and whether it would just be "non normal" or if it would be considered a bastard role. I'm tempted to just call bullshit on it and encourage that we kill the survivor as a matter of policy. If his claim is honest, he's even more of a threat than survivor's normally are.

The thing is, if his claim is legit, then while he's alive, he's an unknown.
He might help or hinder town, depending on which faction's the closest to winning.

But if he dies, then he's
guaranteed
to be a problem for the faction dropping the hammer.

I am in no rush to risk the latter scenario, if I can help it.

In post 77, Drixx wrote:Don't you get it? Let's say he's being completely honest. His win condition will change after he's dead, but he still won't know who is scum or town, so he could just as likely help either side. Any way we slice it he is trouble, but he's much
more
trouble if left alive, especially at end game. He has no incentive whatsoever to play for a town win and therefore is a policy lynch. The only reason we haven't already all agreed to lynch him today and moved on to talking about other things is because of his whole "My win condition changes from survivor to whichever team is responsible for killing me, and I get to vote when I'm dead so you better not lynch me" bullshit. Like ... that's exactly the kind of fake claim to expect from a Neutral Survivor who is aware of how anti-neutral the site meta is here. It is considerably more likely than not that the whole alignment changing (bastard for sure) voting after dead (at the very best non-normal, if not bastard) claim is just pure bullshit.

Is this logically difficult... at all?

Basically, he is now a utility for town because survivor; but if we lynch him, then he's a utility for town because scum. he will never be hammered by scum - because if he survives it's still good for them. that makes the game super unbalanced towards scum; and with another hated guy here - I'm starting to think that this claim is faulty. but again, it's just too risky to lynch, is it not???

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #6) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by shos »

In post 81, Derangement wrote:Okay, so.

By clever application of stalking, we know my was at
19:02:31
;
McMenno's last post on site was at
21:12:25

He is neither scum-hunting nor answering our questions.
So I'm inclined to suggest we start piling votes on him, if this doesn't change.

In the off chance that McMenno's claim isn't fake, we find a third-party who's willing to drop the hammer, assuming McMenno's victory condition only changes if there's an actual
faction
involved.
If someone helps us with this, and McMenno turns out to really have been telling the truth, then that person's contribution will have helped
immensely
, making them pretty much unlynchable.

I'd offer to do so myself, but unfortunately I am town.
Any thoughts, comments, suggestions on how to improve on this idea, or flaws I might have missed are very welcome. :]

you should really use site-time timestamps -_-
anyways, this is good thinking. We should keep him alive for the while. if someone gets to L-1 and claims third party, we can allow him to hammer mcmenno.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #7) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by shos »

In post 83, Drixx wrote:Was there some part of #77 that was confusing, or are you trying to get me to scum read you for some reason flubber? I don't see me at all defending that bullshit claim there. I don't think there's any upside to letting him live. The worst case scenario is that his claim is actually true, and I am almost completely certain that he was spewing bullshit all over the place. Someone would have to come into the game and outright claim to be scum to get me to want to lynch someone else today, at this point.

Since there's no conceivable universe where scum come into the thread and say they are scum (would result in a mod kill I believe since it's playing against win condition), you should take that as confirmation that I plan to hammer the shit out of McMenno. I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I'm going to just go ahead and give
intent to hammer
right now. Whomever puts him at L-1 ... know that I'm gonna hammer the second I notice.

In post 84, Derangement wrote:
In post 83, Drixx wrote:you should take that as confirmation that I plan to hammer the shit out of McMenno. I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I'm going to just go ahead and give
intent to hammer
right now. Whomever puts him at L-1 ... know that I'm gonna hammer the second I notice.

Whoa. Thank you! :D

Didn't expect we'd find a third-party that was pro-town enough to volunteer this quickly.

Are you third party or town?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #8) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by shos »

In post 87, elusive wrote:VOTE: McMenno

Let's ride this train
such quick voting after the intent to hammer

this guy is scum if mcmenno's flip is antitown
In post 88, Bins wrote:
I'm not comfortable with anyone hammering McMenno.
^^^^is town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:34 am

Post by shos »

lol I was about to ask what happens if he self-hammers
but then modkill autoloss lolz

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #10) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:18 am

Post by shos »

I'm thinking, if mcmenno's role sucks ass regardless, why not lynch the Hated claim? also, not being hated in lylo does not make sense with that other claim because with a survivor, lylo is practically one day before actual lylo.

I think this is a 1v1 between menno and Bins. and I'm inclined to vote bins on policy, and see what happens.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:55 am

Post by shos »

I'm referring to the one who claimed hated p1.

and if he is killed by third party, THEN he is less hazardous.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #12) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 185, oddmusic wrote:Wait, I haven't even posted yet, and we're down one mafia?

btw lol same

who shot him?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:38 am

Post by shos »

in other words, we need to get the other scums before we deal with menno. let's lynch the hated, if anything, not him.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #14) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:16 am

Post by shos »

k so I reread my own role and I believe that bins is indeed what he claimed; but roles are not alignment indicative and Hated is a policy lynch if there's a survivor.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #15) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:25 am

Post by shos »

how is that post directed at me...?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #16) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:32 am

Post by shos »

Because while bins is hated, lylo effectively becomes earlier; and although he isntin lylo, while a survivor is alive, lylo is one day before lylo.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:02 am

Post by shos »

^^^lol

Mcmenno, do you agree that your role in addition to a Hated role makes town very underpowered?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #18) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:33 am

Post by shos »

@wanderer:
'm a little confused why Shos would think mcmenno has partners though. Shos seems to believe mcmenno's claim, so shouldn't he then also assume mcmenno doesn't have partners? 209 IF mcmenno's flip is anti-town? It's going to be anti-town, he's 3rd party. I also don't get why he would suggest a 1v1 in 216, and then 238 I don't get either because if it's lylo, it's lylo? Nullread mostly because I don't really know what to think.

I don't think he has partners, lol, and I don't believe I ever said anything like that. My current working theory is that McMenno is third party scum(lone scum) - as in, the role whose alignment was predetermined and not randomrolled.

The reason I suggest the 1v1 is because if we have a survivor then effectively, lylo is not when officially lylo is, and rather, it's before that - because if, say, there are 7 alive, 3 scum, 1 survivor, then scum have 4 votes with the survivor. this means that we are effectively in lylo BEFORE official lylo, which means that when we're in lylo, the HATED CLAIM is still active, meaning that even at 9 players alive, 3 scum, 1 survivor, 1 hated, it's game over already - because he needs only 4 votes to be lynched.

in short: with 3+1 scum, +1 survivor claim, +1 hated claim, THIS IS ALREADY LYLO.
the fact we have a dead scum helps us, yes, but the idea is still that I do not believe there's both Hated and survivorthingummywut thing.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #19) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 253, elusive wrote:

Shos also strikes me as off. He is messing up player genders and continues to do so even after being clarified. That strikes me as purposeful. There is also a distance there.

I'm sorry, are you calling me scum because I call people 'he' instead of 'she'?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #20) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:56 am

Post by shos »

he asked, I answered. I accept what you said about lynching you later though, because we have dead scum and all. my vote on Belle is serious.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #21) » Sat May 16, 2015 5:54 am

Post by shos »

lolz
Bins translates to trashcans...and trashcans in hebrew are males.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #22) » Sat May 16, 2015 9:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 264, elusive wrote:
In post 258, shos wrote:
In post 253, elusive wrote:

Shos also strikes me as off. He is messing up player genders and continues to do so even after being clarified. That strikes me as purposeful. There is also a distance there.

I'm sorry, are you calling me scum because I call people 'he' instead of 'she'?

I'm calling you scummy because you are acting as if you are reading the game closely and are offering thoughts but you can't get player genders right and that kind of dissonance stands out.

Move off mcmenno, put him on the backburner and work on finding scum.

Derangement and odd music is where it's at. Shos a close third as scummy dude.

This game has 13 players, of which I played with 1. that's 12 new people to remember genders for. you'll have to excuse me about this, but last time I checked, this wasn't even mentioned prior to you saying it, so you are practically the only one noticing it. when I read the game I read the posts, rather then what's written under the names of people.

I *have* moved off mcmenno years ago, in fact I've never been on him, in acse you didn't see(accusing me of not reading the game?), and I'm voting Bell not because I randomized it.

I have no idea why people are scumreading derangement, I found him pretty ok.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #23) » Sat May 16, 2015 9:45 am

Post by shos »

for the record - if you ask me who is in this game - I remember in the game on drixx, derangement, mcmenno, bins and elusive, all the rest need to step up for me to remember them.

also bins is a she and so is elusive. dunno about the rest,

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #24) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:04 am

Post by shos »

Oh now don't I love the attention from all the gals <3
@Ric - Bellaphant.
@Bell - that was really off the top of my head, lol, and this just proves the point. When playing with loads of new players, expecting people to remember everyone so quick, and extraspecially to remember everyone's gender, that's exaggarating, and scumreading me for it is incredibly far fetched, if not scummy by itself.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #25) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:44 pm

Post by shos »

@elusive:
That just makes it all a misrep; I don't recall anyone askibg me why I scumread belle, lol.

@wanderer: are you kidding? It literally says right there that I think X, but if bot, THEN partners. Lrn2rd

Lol i jisy saw you were stoned so lolignore the above

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #26) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:44 pm

Post by shos »

Yes chabge the avvie pleaz

Also whenever you are drunk, ppst "drunkpost" and then post.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #27) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:53 am

Post by shos »

@belle, whatmade you think i cannot tell you apart.? I requeated avvie change to one of you, so that you both dont have dark similar avvies - i dont care which one changes.

@wandere: im phoneposting, deleting large chunks ka harder thatn jusy eriting another line

@elusive: how am i acting noobish? You jist accused someone of being scum because his buddy was caught(???) how does that make any sense? Oh, my buddy was dayvigged, niw i must lurk. Not?

Also i dont recall anyone saying why they supporr derange lybxh at all

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #28) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:11 am

Post by shos »

So basically, derangement working with the claim is scummy? why am I not scummy for that, then?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #29) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:27 am

Post by shos »

Well I'm the only one with the agenda that you are scum, so I just need to find the time and will to do that; apparantly tehre's many(3?) people who think so about derangement, and not a single one managed to do that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #30) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:10 am

Post by shos »

I'm not getting how the 'kept talking about mcmenno' thing is scummy; Practically, three things happened in the game so far - Hated claim, Mcmenno claim, and dayvig. There's realy not much to say about the dayviggging, unless the dayvig himself ever wants to come clean and conftown themselves(or at least, confnot-mafia). Then there's the Hated and Survivor claim, which together, if both true, put town in a very dangerous position. I can't see how talking about either is a bad thing to do.

the attempt to connect flub with him is laughable at best, and the rest of those points are just terrible

I can't wait to say the I told you so after that townflip

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #31) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:12 am

Post by shos »

In post 299, elusive wrote:yes it is :)

Bins, is that just in regards to mafia or life in general? That feeling that something intangibly elusive is out there and you just need t...

shos I've seen your scum game(s) so ur reaching mate and like need to try harder to detract attention from derangement whos obv scum and needs the noose but let the deranged stand on the stool for a little bit longer...let the stool rock back and forth and we see the sheen of sweat and tears....

prod prod prod the lurky turkies

I'm sorry, I don't understand you english.
explain the relation of my scum game(s) to my play here, lol. I'm hyper as scum, and much more enthusiastic, lol. so please elaborate.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #32) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:23 am

Post by shos »

are you seriously accusing him of spamming the thread??? soon both me, you, bins and bell have more posts than him.

and the Flubber point is laughable because you can't just assume that all scum interact with their partners in the same way, which you have said based on like 1 post, and no meta at all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #33) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:25 am

Post by shos »

ok so I fully read this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25010
and I have no idea what interactions you find scummy, please enlighten me. also, I don't see why keeping the discussion on mcmenno is bad since I did it too willingly; and I have no idea what any of you want with oddmusic in his 2 posts which were OK.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #34) » Sun May 17, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by shos »

Lollercopterz
Morning

VOTE: elusive
Intriguing how you tell me he is scum by interactions
Then I read them and link to tgem
Then you say you'll read
>>that means you lied about it earlier

Well that was easy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #35) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:44 am

Post by shos »

whaaat?
you guys told me to read the interaction, which IS THE LINK I POSTED, so I did. That link is the combined ISO of Flubber, Derangement, and oddmusic. You told me to look at the interactions between them and say if these are not scum interactions. And I said, literally "I have noidea what interactions you find scummy". how could this POSSIBLY be a game with meta on flubber? also why the fuck would I meta the dead guy?

if the link is not clickable, why not copy paste to address line?

I think the fact that you *still* haven't opened the link to find out what's in it shows what you're actually trying to do here, and that is to throw mud at me as much as you can.

Also, if any lynch on me happens, I'd be glad if you would be the hammer vote, and not one of the middle ones.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #36) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:07 am

Post by shos »

Because it collects all the posts of only the three people you're talking about, and because I literally asked you to tell me WHERE in these interactions you see scummy?

you repeatedly say that the interactions are bad, yet nobody told me WHERE. like post NUMBERS and stuff that I can see. I read that ISO and it didn't look bad to me, hence my question.

for you to hammer me you'll need to unvote, then I'll vote myself and you hammer

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #37) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:11 am

Post by shos »

Also I need belle to not unvote

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #38) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:12 am

Post by shos »

oh and we need two more votes... :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #39) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:53 am

Post by shos »

page 8 is what originally made me scumread Belle; and now when I ISO him to find my earlier reason I notice that on post he may have scumslipped.
In post 1, ika wrote:
Special rules

Everyone has a fucked up role
They are not alignment indicative, this game is smalltown
There are exactly 4 scums (3p team and one 3rd party)
There may be other 3rd parties

In that post Belle said we've got only 2 scum left now; I think this mistake comes from being in it, and counting two members left, only, forgetting that there's another third party scum. It's not a scumslip per-se but it has weight.

in post 256 he suspects Jeanne for scum for...uh...wat? Jeanne didn't post yet.

then there's his superfake posts in argument with me on page 10.

That should be it I think

pedit:
lol I started this post hours ago and continued it right now so there's a billion ninjas, soon will answer

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #40) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:59 am

Post by shos »

@Brantz, what's confusing about Jeane? her ISO is empty for every practical use. There's only the governor-type claim and....that's it.

*actively ignores McMenno*

@Elusive: I voted without reason at first in order to see response of the votee. I got totally ignored. Ask yourself if you'd 100% ignore a vote on you or not; and also I scumread belle waaay before she voted me, if you read closely. Meanwhile, you have been consistently avoiding my requests to show me WHERE is the scummy interaction.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #41) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:05 am

Post by shos »

I'll just add that I think there is scum motivation here because I see multiple people calling derangement scum with the argument that him disappearing is relevant.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #42) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:16 am

Post by shos »

In post 349, Ricastle wrote:
In post 347, shos wrote:*actively ignores McMenno*
How is this helpful?

this obviously means that I acknowledge being asked and refuse to answer -_-;

@Belle:
ika literally defined scum in that post. and what can possibly be completely different? an SK? please.

ever considered Jeane crumbing? FFS when did you join the site? yesterday?
and obviosuly mixing games up is MIXING GAMES UP and completely irrelevant to the game? unless your argument is that she intentionally did that to keep lurking, but I doubt that's it.

in page 10 I stand by everything I said, and you accusing that as coming from scum is horseshit; all your posts on that page are just shit content-wise and look fake, as in, oh let's find something to say uhhhh HERE strawman thissss strawman thatttttt annnnd we got a case dun dun dun

and sorry for treating you like a boy if I did <3

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #43) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:27 am

Post by shos »

@ric:
your joindate kinda saves your butt from a vote right now for rolefishing. if McMenno wants to interact with town, he has plenty of other posts to comment about. he's ignoring the thread altogether..

@elusive:
I don't recall even seeing *your* reasons; I only remember belle's, and her(HAHAH HER NOT HIS) arguments sucked butt.
Also, I request for the tenth time, please quote me the interactions between flubber and derangement that you think are scummy. also, explain to me how oddmusic's 2 posts makes you think he/she cooperates with flubber.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #44) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:28 am

Post by shos »

@Belle: that's cuz you're scum honey.
What made you change your mind about Jeanne?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #45) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by shos »

Here's my prediction for the near future:
D1 Belle dies after 1v1ing elusive
N1 I get NKed

lol

@ric: he interacted on the specific single only thing which he would not get answered for. anything else I'd answer, but again, you not understanding this is probably because of your onsite age

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #46) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:45 am

Post by shos »

Am I the onky thinming player in the game

Because it is role.related ans I dony want to claim

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #47) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:26 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: shos

Lets see how this goes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #48) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:54 am

Post by shos »

lollercopterz
let's see how this stirs up the game!
at least there will be loads to analyze when I'm NKed

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #49) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:07 am

Post by shos »

If some who is really really townie hammers me, it's easier
alternatively, we can just have elusive unvote and hammer me later for good stuff to happen

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #50) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:11 am

Post by shos »

I'd go with derangement lol, but I don't want that; I'd rather have oddmusic or elusive hammer me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #51) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:17 am

Post by shos »

Jeanne, why did you claim?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #52) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:18 am

Post by shos »

and Bellescum, please explain to me how the fuck is Jeanne mislynch bait? has she done anything scummy? at all? same goes for oddmusic.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #53) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:25 am

Post by shos »

Jeanne has exactly 10 posts, not different at all than oddmusic. you just said she is mislynch bait, and I disagree; anyone that would suddenly decide to policy lynch lurkers I would consider scummy in that they're trying to avoid acting on the actual existing content.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #54) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by shos »

McMenno FFS stop rolefishing

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #55) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:21 am

Post by shos »

If scum hammer me there is net gain, lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #56) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:57 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Ricastle
continued attempts at rolefishing while throwing mud is enough.

this is a WTF game, nothing is 'obvious'. even if I am a bomb - a bomb blows up if it is NIGHTKILLED. so if I was trying to draw the NK, why would you say it loud?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #57) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:07 am

Post by shos »

You underestimate ika, lol.

I will not claim because there is no use for it. You keeping up the rolefishing like a bo$$ makes me even surer that you're scum. Wanderer cooperating with you makes more senes, so that seems like an idiot townie, because by voicing his thoughts he helps the rolefishing, and yet, his thoughts are sound if this is what he thinks is true.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #58) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:44 am

Post by shos »

stop being ridiculous. you're teasing me in attempt that I reveal my role to you. that isn't going to happen.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #59) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by shos »

If I hammer myself that would explainenough how you are all jist wrong?

This is a WTF mafia. I have a role that I have not heard of before. I can agree to hammer myself, or to allow Ric or elusive to hammer me. (If they dare, lol).

The fact that morw than one guy thinks they can outguess the mod in a game like this dazzles me because FFS guys.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #60) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by shos »

Holy shit I jjst realized this is a newbie game

Everyone joined 2015 or 2014 excwpt me

What am I doing here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #61) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by shos »

In post 427, ika wrote:
In post 424, shos wrote:Everyone joined 2015 or 2014 excwpt me

bitch plz, im a 2013 join date what the fuck you be yapping about everyone here be 2014 or 2015 besides you

Lol dude you're the mod that isn't relevant xD

Ric, I think you ahould hammer me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #62) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:13 am

Post by shos »

I want more votes on Ric

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #63) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:30 am

Post by shos »

In post 412, shos wrote:VOTE: Ricastle

:roll:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #64) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:57 am

Post by shos »

Orrrr

Not.
It's ok, you dont need to worry about mislynching me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #65) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:37 am

Post by shos »

So here's a question, to all those who scumread Derangement, and have used the 'disappeared after his buddy died', now that he is being replaced(see replacement thread), do you still think it's a viable argument? Are you still scumreading that slot for some reason?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #66) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:23 am

Post by shos »

Reads on Ricastle?

I dont like the activity in this game. Next days will be even shorter.
If I am to he lynched, we need to do this before the day is nearing its end.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #67) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by shos »

"I believe ahos claim"
Lolz
I did not claim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #68) » Fri May 22, 2015 2:36 am

Post by shos »

Lol Belle, I'm sorry but you're probably going to be lynched

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #69) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:21 am

Post by shos »

Just get it moving will you
we need to decide who dies in three days

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #70) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:38 am

Post by shos »

Belle, if mcmenno hammers, you probqbly die.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #71) » Sat May 23, 2015 5:18 am

Post by shos »

*I* made it? you all attacked derangement for seemingly no reason and have lost interest in it the first second you could give an excuse for that; then you all suddenly attack me for...I still don't know what - and you all just LOVE to outguess the mod about my role, which you have been rolefishing for this entire day.

Also you consistently refuse to tell me WHERE you see scum interactions between derangement, oddmusic and the flipped scum flubber - despite the fact that I asked for it like 6 times by now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #72) » Sat May 23, 2015 5:19 am

Post by shos »

if that was not a hammer, can anyone just please hammer me real quick so that we still have time to lynch anyone?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #73) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:44 am

Post by shos »

elusive, finally; it's Shavuot today though so I don't have the time to actually follow up on your post.

I'm pretty sure that ^^^ was a hammer on me?

well, I cannot be lynched, and now it's a 1v1 between Jeanne and Belle. so start deciding. I think both die if neither is lynched by deadline.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #74) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:44 am

Post by shos »

oh and of course

VOTE: Bellephant

sorry gurl but I cot u

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #75) » Sat May 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by shos »

so I wasn't lynched yet, it seems.
luckily ricastle just scumslipped lol

so if anyone should hammer me it's ricastle so that we can lynch him

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #76) » Sat May 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by shos »

also VOTE: Ricastle

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #77) » Sat May 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by shos »

I want more votes on Ric please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #78) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:42 am

Post by shos »

Hammer me then

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #79) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:07 am

Post by shos »

I dont ubderstand if you believe my claim or not

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #80) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:18 am

Post by shos »

Here and reading

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #81) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:25 am

Post by shos »

Alright so first I'd like to clarify some things about my claim:

1. I am not a vengeful.
2. I am not lynchable.
3. I am not a supersaint, and in fact had to read in the wiki a couple of days ago what that was in order to understand what you guys were talking about.

The reason I want to be hammered is to
prove
that. Once that one is done, scum will probably want to kill me at night because they will never be able to lynch me; this protects other roles which are more important, and, well, I'm not revealing the entirity of my role so you'll all just have to trust me on this being to the benefit of town.

4. there is relevance to Bellephant and bellephant only (lolz) - he will 1v1 the person who hammers me. if I hammer myself, he will die. if that 1v1 doesn't yield a lynch, the result is much, much worse to town, unless I'm really good as a town player, which I'm probably not.

~~~
reading.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #82) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:25 am

Post by shos »

Also I'd reallay appreciate if anyone made a good VC right now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #83) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:32 am

Post by shos »

I'd like to point to this thing here which should pretty much surpass the entire discussion that we have here.
In post 490, shos wrote:
*snip*well, I cannot be lynched *snip*

In post 494, Ricastle wrote:Surely that can't be right. Dayvig & lynchproof on the scumteam would make them invincible.

So then, this implies he knows/thinks that I am scum, AND that the dayvig is scum.
Why would *anyone* assume, ever, that the dayvig, that vigged scum, is scum?

response:
In post 503, Ricastle wrote:
In post 496, shos wrote:*snip*

ricastle just scumslipped lol
I'm talking theoretically.*snip*

When prodded again:
In post 544, Ricastle wrote:I already did...it was a theoretical statement. I highly doubt a scenario where town literally cannot win would be present even in WTF Mafia.

I urge you to see post 494 (above) again and decide if this is a theoretical statement that town would think about.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #84) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:33 am

Post by shos »

I mean has anyone ever considered that SCUM took the shot at flubber.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #85) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 am

Post by shos »

There's no reason to go through my hammer first, because that would require ricastle cooperating and actually hammering me, and then we'll have to wait for the mod to announce the 1v1 between them..

I'ma ISO him now and see if there's anything else I missed. It's more or less the first night I actually had good time to spend on this game, so may as well use it wisely.

pedit: I've never seen that happen. The best I've seen is in the latest Team Mafia game of mine, where I was scum left with GreyICE and we decided that he rolecops me because we thought he would be tracked, which happened, and STILL we lost immediately after, lol.
The shooter not claiming makes sense, because a dayvig is bad for scum(or this could be 3rd party, too, btw) and it would put the player under pressure and in the spotlight. Also, later in the game if we come to a lylo-like situation, this may help clear people.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #86) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 38, Ricastle wrote:
McMenno's claim sounds like the most broken role to ever exist so I highly doubt it's legit, but if it is, shouldn't lynching him be top priority? We don't lose any players and get an alignment flip.
This is a really bad post. it suggests that he is either scum or has a role that SHOULD be lynched, so it encourages town to come and hammer this. Also 'we dont lose any players and get an alignment flip'? what? why would we lose players, and what lynch does NOT give you an alignment flip?

This also suggests that Menno is not team-scum if Ric is.

In post 194, Ricastle wrote:UNVOTE:

I counted it as a scumslip because only scum would go vig hunting after said vig just hit scum.

lol with combination with the FlubberShotByScum argument "theoretical"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #87) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:48 am

Post by shos »

In post 605, Titus wrote:
In post 603, Bellaphant wrote:I don't think anyone SHOULD claim to have shot flubber (unless they are scum. Which, wut? Why would Ric think that?)

Most dayvigs are one shot only. Claiming to shoot scum = automatically not groupscum in the perceptions of many.

I'm finding the lack of a claim on that puzzling, especially given the numbers of softs running around.

possibly Day-SK?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #88) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 186, Ricastle wrote:What the shit. Well...I did find Flubber a bit weird. Him pushing me onto an elusive scumread a bit earlier makes me think she's town.

VOTE: Bellaphant

Blatant scumslip right there.
obvious scum reaction to buddy flip is obvious.
In post 218, Ricastle wrote:
In post 206, shos wrote: that makes the game super unbalanced towards scum; and with another hated guy here - I'm starting to think that this claim is faulty. but again, it's just too risky to lynch, is it not???
Are you also claiming hated here?! If not, who are you referring to?

Wanderer, explain how McMenno is less of a hazard to us when he's dead and is actively out to kill town.
doesn't compute with previous 'we should lynch menno first priority'..

In post 407, Ricastle wrote:He's obviously a Bomb. Funny how he's quick to condemn rolefishing and then just claims for no reason.
roooolefishing.
In post 410, Ricastle wrote:
In post 408, McMenno wrote:I believe you mean supersaint.
So I do.
rooooooooooooooooooooooooooolefishign
In post 413, Ricastle wrote:YOU ARE CLAIMING SUPERSAINT!!!! IT COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!

My role is nowhere near as complicated as all the other claims so don't try and pull the WTF card with me son

UNVOTE:

I'll hammer you. Bring it on.
roooooooooooooooooooooooooolefishing lolz this is fun
In post 416, Ricastle wrote:
In post 415, shos wrote:You underestimate ika, lol.
My role is nowhere near as complicated as all the other claims so don't try and pull the WTF card with me son

In post 403, shos wrote:If scum hammer me there is net gain, lol
What is being left in the dark here? Your role name? I am not rolefishing, you have outright claimed and anyone with half an eye can see that.

In post 460, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: shos

I like this plan. Hammer's all yours, Bins.
"lets let town hammer him guyz"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #89) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 am

Post by shos »

In post 611, A Royal Saint wrote:...........This thread is dissolving faster than anything. As soon as I suggest Titus/elusive lynch shos pops on and now there's setup spec in a closed setup with no information.

Head meet wall. This is bloody frustrating can we get at least some useful content. :/

The only thing useful I get is that shos is probably lynch about lynchproof as there's no reason to say there's no need to go through with the hammer if lynchproof. He shouldn't care.

I don't think Titus would get my crumbs if they were billboards. So not trying anymore. :/

Erm...I don't know about that Titus. My role doesn't seem inspired by anything other than trolling.

The discussion about the dayvig is, while indeed setup discussion in a closed game, just irrelevant to the current flip. We're lynching Ricastle, and that does not depend on whether the vig is third party or town. The discussion just evolved from the horrible scumslip of Ric.

Also, I don't care to be lynched, but me being lynched makes almost everyone unlynchable for the day, so we need scum cooperation to get this through, and that might prove difficult, or induce possible town errors, and we also need mod to be here to confirm stuff, and it's just making this all very clumsy. Also, this will prove my role to scum, as right now it's still unconfirmed to them.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #90) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:15 am

Post by shos »

In post 612, Ricastle wrote:What is hard to understand here? The roles in this game are
randomly assigned
- anyone could have rolled dayvig and lynchproof.
If that had happened, the game would be unwinnable for town.
There is no way a setup like that would pass in
ANY GAME
. Period.

OIF COURSE THAT IT IS RIGHT. BUT EVEN IF SCUM HAVE THE DAYVIG - they will not vig themselves, rioght?!?!?! so how did this even occur to you??? It assumes both that I am scum, AND that I am teamscum, AND that I am not lying about my role, AND that the scum have the dayvig, AND that that same scum is teamscum, AND that they shot themselves???

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #91) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:16 am

Post by shos »

In post 616, A Royal Saint wrote:God now shos/ricastle again

Seriously ................. Constructive posts.............ANYONE??!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't like this guy.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #92) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:25 am

Post by shos »

In post 624, Bellaphant wrote:Titus, what do you mean 'I'm ika on my role pm?' I'm not fishing, just confused.

@shos, from your pov, would lynching you, or ric, be better for town?

mmm well I kinda think I explained it earlier, I think that it would be better to straight out lynch ric before me and not require the whole process befoore that.

/brb

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #93) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:12 am

Post by shos »

So uh...I have a theory about roles.. That would depend on ARS answer to this - ARS, did you intended to use the word 'troll' when you talked about your role?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #94) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:36 am

Post by shos »

Rather than gladiator, I am a gladiatorer, like a caesar or something haha. I force two people who are voting me to 1v1, there are rules as for who I can choose to be one of the gladiating peeps, which I will obviously not reveal to not help scum.

after my hammer happens, day continues as normal, and only the two I choose are votable. If I hammer myself it gives me cool powaz which I will not reveal.

Some of what I said about may or may not be partially true, or even false, but most is true. in time I will reveal all. I most likely will be NKed anyway

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #95) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by shos »

ARS, I don't think a titus lynch is viable today even if I wanted it, lol, and I don't.

Titus, as I said, there are certain rules to which I have to comply in choosing the gladiators. for this we'll have to have Ric's cooperation, and it'll take time and mod interference in the middle. we can do this until deadline, but only if we have straight up cooperation from everyone to lynch my in the order I need, and then have ika post, and then have enough votes to gather a ric lynch. we have less than 48 hours to DL.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #96) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by shos »

@Titus: for any actual practical use right now all I need is that the hammer vote is Ricastle.

@elusive: I'm always willing to work with people, even if I scumread them. locking into one thought is never a good thing.
I am always reconsidering, and I'm not currently townreading Titus, but I still need to dig deeper in order to actually acquire a scumread on her if such read should exist. I'll do that tomorrow after university.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #97) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by shos »

THAT IS EXACTLY THE POINT. this is why we should lynch him and not go through lynching me first; he'll just stall with the supersaint shit he's been calling all game long.

ARS, how does that make me a liar, I don't get it. Have I repeated that I don't like you, btw?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #98) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by shos »

@ARS: you've completely misread my claim. I do not change alignments, wincons, or anything. but I literally need scum cooperation to gladiate scum, so I don't think that's the course we should take.

@wanderer- actually I have no idea how Jeanne's role works with this. and no, I will not elaborate. will only help scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #99) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by shos »

if the above communications and refusal to hammer didn't convince you Ric is scum, add that to the fact that he didn't notice the mod did not count his vote for several VCs UNTIL a hammer was dropped.

If the mod counts it as a hammer, then it's still not so bad beause Bins is hated, so we lynch him.

Also apparantly Bella is out of the 1v1

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #100) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by shos »

In post 721, Titus wrote:
Your refusal to hammer is a scum claim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #101) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by shos »

In post 413, Ricastle wrote:YOU ARE CLAIMING SUPERSAINT!!!! IT COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!

UNVOTE:

wait for it
In post 426, Ricastle wrote:Shall we lynch shos, elusive? We can decide who hammers him after your answer.
oh?
In post 515, Ricastle wrote:he openly stated "if scum hammer me there will be net gain". Who gives a shit if that isn't a direct claim? That is all scum need to know.

And it's just laughable that you think after that, scum will gladly go ahead and hammer you
lolz
In post 519, Ricastle wrote:No of course you aren't lynchproof. Jeanne didn't actually hammer. But I would expect you to have a vengeful-type role anyway as you're still pushing the hammering point.
hmm?
In post 537, Ricastle wrote:I realized that hammering shos whilst assuming he was a vengeful-type role would be stupid and irresponsible in my position.
SUPRISE!
In post 709, Ricastle wrote:There is NO WAY I will vote shos. He could very well be lying, but if he isn't, the lynch options become town and town and I will not let that happen.

Titus, Bins, I'd love it if you both provided cases on me because right now it seems like you're just riding to an easy mislynch.

riiiiiiiight

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #102) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by shos »

Um, I think it has to be wonderer? :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #103) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by shos »

off I go to uni

VOTE: Ric

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #104) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by shos »

That hammer probably counts on yhe fact that bins already hammered and mod erred somewhere inentionally or not.

We lynch whoever tge mod allows us to lynch right now in {bins, ric}

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #105) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by shos »

Titus i wuv u

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #106) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 am

Post by shos »

Nobody is posting.

Considering that I've already been hammered 150%, could anyone who is here please trust me and vote Ricastle?
The situation right now is this, the way I see it:

There are two options, depending on ika:
1. ika decides that Ric's earlier vote counts. Ricastle noticed that his vote is not in the VC, and shuts up about it to mislead town; then Bins hammers, and suddenly he makes note of it, and "hammers" falsely, knowing that Bins has already "jumped the grenade".
2. ika decides that it doesn't count, and that means Ric hammered - in which case he practically stalled long enough so that even if he IS up for lynch, town will probably not be able to get enough votes on him in time. in that case, I think Jeanne's going to decide the lynch(pick ric!).

so meanwhile, another question: if we have a 1v1 between Bins and wanderer, do we lynch Bins or trust Jeanne to redirect lynch to Ric?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #107) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:56 am

Post by shos »

As I said, certain rules have to be met. Wanderer and Bins met them. Ricastle obviously cheated Bins there successfully :/ I *told* you it's better to lynch Ricastle over me, all kinds of shenanigans could interfere...at least we have 24 more hours. This "day event" is me, yes, if it wasn't clear.

Drixx, don'y ou ahve anything else to saya bout the game by now?

and now, what do we do, Bins, or allow Jeanne to kill Ricastle?

pedit: wow lots of pedits ina sec

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #108) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:00 am

Post by shos »

@wanderer: the only thing that may clash is if we nolynch, but wording of my PM probably mean that Jeanne will be superior to that.
I didn't mean that you be in the 1v1. had no choice after the previous days' events. trust me, if I could, ric woulda been dead, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #109) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:52 am

Post by shos »

Guys we have little time to DL could we please have people actually play?!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #110) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:53 am

Post by shos »

eh scratch that. I've no idea how but the ACtivity overview page looks good. I don't feel it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #111) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 745, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

Shos, are you seriously still scumreading me for that "slip"?

yes. obviously.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #112) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:31 am

Post by shos »

@belle: not sure, but since yoire not up for lynch, i can yhimk about that later.

@drixx: why am I scummy, and why the rolefishing again?
^^that guy reeks of scum to me, btw

@ric: why woild any sane townie think about the dayvog being scum?? After it shot scum.???

Also this game is not balanced, remember?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #113) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:43 am

Post by shos »

Townies, it appear. You keep sating that scum cannot have BOTH my role AND dayvig, so i must be lying. This implies you know axum have dayvig.

Pedit:
You guys just never saw an u lynchable eh

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #114) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:44 am

Post by shos »

@drixx: i said that on RICASTLE not on you. On YOU i said that you rolefisg a lot, which can be seen inyour last 4 posts and post 420. Could you explain also what made ypu switch from 396 where you say the wagon on me os for nothing and 420 where youvote me?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #115) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:47 am

Post by shos »

Menno do something useful eh

Id rather not vote yetand qaiy for Jeanne's input, and then decide.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #116) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 800, Drixx wrote:
In post 790, shos wrote:@drixx: i said that on RICASTLE not on you. On YOU i said that you rolefisg a lot, which can be seen inyour last 4 posts and post 420. Could you explain also what made ypu switch from 396 where you say the wagon on me os for nothing and 420 where youvote me?

Didn't I say when I voted you? I found something you posted to be super scummy.

In post 420, Drixx wrote:VOTE: Shos

You don't get to put something out there which could conceivably harm town if people understand the crumb, and then call anyone who asks you to elaborate scum. That's a bullshit play.

...What did I put out there, that could harm town? Also last I checked nobody knows my role, and cannot wildly guess correctly unless psychic. And yes, I can definitely call people scum for fishing for my role, since I have repeated that I will NOT be elaborating.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #117) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:13 am

Post by shos »

I'll test you something

The bad thing that I said would happen if we don't lynch right now is that both are going to die.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #118) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:20 am

Post by shos »

I have my reasons. what are you gonna do? lynch me? :lol:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #119) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:01 am

Post by shos »

I dunno, that's why I said that I think Jeanne supercedes me.

buttttt
the 'test' part was because it's a lie, my role pm does not say anything about both dying. so we can calm down. I wanted to see reactions and all but it was a little bit too late since people had already started voting, and that would probaly cause scum to not vote

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #120) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:13 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: bins

bah. worst case a hated townie dies.

pedits: yea it was subpar I agree :(

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #121) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:17 am

Post by shos »

Jeanne, can you make Ric die?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #122) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:21 am

Post by shos »

Why not?
why the fuck would you make Titus die????

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #123) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:25 am

Post by shos »

Can we lynch Jeanne tomorrow?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #124) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:27 am

Post by shos »

shitload of crap this game became lolz

let's lynch bins.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #125) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:36 am

Post by shos »

Jeanne have you been following the game at all? why is titus scum? why is ric not?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #126) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 859, Ricastle wrote:
In post 852, Bellaphant wrote:Okay, everyone now scum-reading Titus, why? She's being pretty ballsy, and maybe it's just the life the replacements have bought to the thread, but...
She has been advocating lynches on people she doesen't think is scum, has displayed at least once that she doesn't care who gets lynched, has provided no reason for scumreading her scumreads, and just recently advocated a massclaim which could only give advantage to scum. Also her posts are generally really fucking bad.

And she replaced into Derangement. Weren't you scumreading them? What has Titus done specifically that's made you change your mind?

so much biassssssssssssss woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0o0o0o0o

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #127) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:00 am

Post by shos »

Freaking newbies :(
Jeanne, lie detector is a powerful town role and we have absolutely no reason to lynch it over a hated claim or over Ric, whose behaviour was uberscummy for the last thousand years or so. ISO me please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #128) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:09 am

Post by shos »

In post 884, Ricastle wrote:
In post 876, Titus wrote:Because you are lying to lynch me and you slipped about thinking the saying was scum. ARS is protecting Bins. ARS is scum for lying to lynch me and lying about her intent to duck with me.
I scumslipped did I? How convenient that you only bring forth what would be absolutely crucial evidence when pushed. What is this slip, anyway?

Please quote this stuff about ducking because I have no idea what you're referring to.
Are you fucking serious I quoted this like a thousand times

^^^Jeanne, have you seen my posts about hsi scumslip yet?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #129) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:17 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: lotsaquotes
In post 599, shos wrote:I'd like to point to this thing here which should pretty much surpass the entire discussion that we have here.
In post 490, shos wrote:
*snip*well, I cannot be lynched *snip*

In post 494, Ricastle wrote:Surely that can't be right. Dayvig & lynchproof on the scumteam would make them invincible.

So then, this implies he knows/thinks that I am scum, AND that the dayvig is scum.
Why would *anyone* assume, ever, that the dayvig, that vigged scum, is scum?

response:
In post 503, Ricastle wrote:
In post 496, shos wrote:*snip*

ricastle just scumslipped lol
I'm talking theoretically.*snip*

When prodded again:
In post 544, Ricastle wrote:I already did...it was a theoretical statement. I highly doubt a scenario where town literally cannot win would be present even in WTF Mafia.

I urge you to see post 494 (above) again and decide if this is a theoretical statement that town would think about.

In post 614, shos wrote:
In post 186, Ricastle wrote:What the shit. Well...I did find Flubber a bit weird. Him pushing me onto an elusive scumread a bit earlier makes me think she's town.

VOTE: Bellaphant

Blatant scumslip right there.
obvious scum reaction to buddy flip is obvious.
In post 218, Ricastle wrote:
In post 206, shos wrote: that makes the game super unbalanced towards scum; and with another hated guy here - I'm starting to think that this claim is faulty. but again, it's just too risky to lynch, is it not???
Are you also claiming hated here?! If not, who are you referring to?

Wanderer, explain how McMenno is less of a hazard to us when he's dead and is actively out to kill town.
doesn't compute with previous 'we should lynch menno first priority'..

In post 407, Ricastle wrote:He's obviously a Bomb. Funny how he's quick to condemn rolefishing and then just claims for no reason.
roooolefishing.
In post 410, Ricastle wrote:
In post 408, McMenno wrote:I believe you mean supersaint.
So I do.
rooooooooooooooooooooooooooolefishign

UNVOTE:

roooooooooooooooooooooooooolefishing lolz this is fun
In post 416, Ricastle wrote:
In post 415, shos wrote:You underestimate ika, lol.

In post 403, shos wrote:If scum hammer me there is net gain, lol
What is being left in the dark here? Your role name? I am not rolefishing, you have outright claimed and anyone with half an eye can see that.

In post 460, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: shos

I like this plan. Hammer's all yours, Bins.
"lets let town hammer him guyz"

In post 723, shos wrote:
In post 721, Titus wrote:
Your refusal to hammer is a scum claim.

In post 726, shos wrote:

UNVOTE:

wait for it
In post 426, Ricastle wrote:Shall we lynch shos, elusive? We can decide who hammers him after your answer.
oh?
In post 515, Ricastle wrote:he openly stated "if scum hammer me there will be net gain". Who gives a shit if that isn't a direct claim? That is all scum need to know.

And it's just laughable that you think after that, scum will gladly go ahead and hammer you
lolz
In post 519, Ricastle wrote:No of course you aren't lynchproof. Jeanne didn't actually hammer. But I would expect you to have a vengeful-type role anyway as you're still pushing the hammering point.
hmm?
In post 537, Ricastle wrote:I realized that hammering shos whilst assuming he was a vengeful-type role would be stupid and irresponsible in my position.
SUPRISE!
In post 709, Ricastle wrote:There is NO WAY I will vote shos. He could very well be lying, but if he isn't, the lynch options become town and town and I will not let that happen.

Titus, Bins, I'd love it if you both provided cases on me because right now it seems like you're just riding to an easy mislynch.

riiiiiiiight

In post 741, shos wrote:Nobody is posting.

Considering that I've already been hammered 150%, could anyone who is here please trust me and vote Ricastle?
The situation right now is this, the way I see it:

There are two options, depending on ika:
1. ika decides that Ric's earlier vote counts. Ricastle noticed that his vote is not in the VC, and shuts up about it to mislead town; then Bins hammers, and suddenly he makes note of it, and "hammers" falsely, knowing that Bins has already "jumped the grenade".
2. ika decides that it doesn't count, and that means Ric hammered - in which case he practically stalled long enough so that even if he IS up for lynch, town will probably not be able to get enough votes on him in time. in that case, I think Jeanne's going to decide the lynch(pick ric!).

so meanwhile, another question: if we have a 1v1 between Bins and wanderer, do we lynch Bins or trust Jeanne to redirect lynch to Ric?
Jeanne, since you have apparantly not been reading the game, here are some quotes that sum up my case on Ricastle.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #130) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:32 am

Post by shos »

I don't get why you even fear that you would be killed. ?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #131) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:37 am

Post by shos »

Why would we need you to make a lynch
we can just use votes lol

your role is not as strong as you think it is xD

:|

@Ric: that is not quote the dismantle. Everyone agrees with your point on setup balance and all, the bad thing is why the fuck you would even consider that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #132) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 920, Ricastle wrote:
In post 918, shos wrote:@Ric: that is not quote the dismantle. Everyone agrees with your point on setup balance and all, the bad thing is why the fuck you would even consider that.
To make a point that you were lying! Holy shit! How many times do I have to repeat myself?

Do you realize that only makes me a liar if scum have the dayvig?
Do you realize that I've already proven my role?
Do you read the game?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #133) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:44 am

Post by shos »

also
VOTE: ======UNVOTE=======

Because I trust Jeanne the choose Ric.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #134) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:54 am

Post by shos »

In post 928, Jeanne11 wrote:@shos and Titus' role isn't that strong either, cos if her claim is true, she can only give info on number of each alignment, not their actual identities. Now, if she were a cop, that would be different, but that isn't the case.
LD is super strong. What Titus described is the
usual
way to use it - since it is rather general, gives info on everybody, and not a single person. by forcing a 'I am town aligned' post, this can effectively be a cop. so practically, it is at
least
as powerful as a cop.

In post 930, Jeanne11 wrote:Also, if Titus and shos happen to be lying, we can deal with that too.

I kinda proved my role already, you know :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #135) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by shos »

Hmm.

ARS role is inhetently antitown, and the way he used it was 100% antitown. BUT, this role could literally delete the thread. So I want him yo destroy some RVS stupid posts to prove that he can and didnt, and that would make him conftown on my eyes. If he cannoy do that, i retain my scumread on the slot.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #136) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by shos »

ARS, it needa to be proven that you can do it multiple times a day. Just pick say 3 fluff posts d1 and eliminate.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #137) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by shos »

Becausw it alsp shows thay tp your townreads

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #138) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by shos »

Amazing.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #139) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by shos »

Id actually bet ric is third party right now

ARS shpuld prpve that he is abletp destroy thethread and hasnt done so. If he can, he is town,otherwise, scum

Jeanne is probtown but noob as hell

Titus is town

Drixx is prpb thord party because he does scumhunt intereatingly at times but still is antitown

Elusive I jist dunno

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #140) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:12 am

Post by shos »

In post 1078, elusive wrote:ARS already proved she could delete and get a post replaced 275. SO therefore, shos why aren't you reading? Also in that game I quoted hated was a town role so why are you suspicious of it now?

It could be 1-shot. if it is infinite-shot, then him-scum would just nuke the entire thread - and therefore, if it is infinite-shot, he is practically conftown. So, him nuking like 10 more useless posts can prove he is town.

if he does that, he is conftown. I don't see why he shouldn't do this.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #141) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:19 am

Post by shos »

I can't believe this day ends like this
I should never play with newbies

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #142) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:28 am

Post by shos »

In post 1081, elusive wrote:Who do you think are newbies? Also you avoid talking about the ETL + Mollie game. So I wonder why?

Wanderer, I had very strong feelings about the Derangement slot. Is it possible Titus is town? Miniscule, but her game right now is bad and there is no reason for town Titus to blatantly misrep. Therefore, when I see a slot that I already had 90% belief was scum then be replaced by a player I know well, refuse to talk about meta, attack me on sight with weak reasoning, my belief is only confirmed.

Shos, Bins, Wanderer, Ricastle, Bella:
Do you agree that Titus should "sensor" post #705 if that is indeed her ability?

Does anyone else have a player name as a role? Since I don't, I'm wondering about that claim.

Well, apart from me, titus and ika(lol) everyone's joindate is 2015 or late 14... :\ I noticed it early game when people just didn't make sense, thought LD is OP, for example, tried to outguess mod in a wtf game...etcetc.
Also I have no idea what game you are talking about - link me to post? must've missed while on the phone?

I certainly agree that titus sensor any informative wagon, especially if he's more than 1-shot (LDs usually are..). I also think today's lynch should be one of Ric and ARS - ric I said a zillion times and ARS for the hooooorrible, entirely and uttely antitown nuke of the VC, which cannot POSSIBLY come from town-who-doesn't-believe-titus'-role.

In post 1082, Bins wrote:
In post 1080, shos wrote:I can't believe this day ends like this
I should never play with newbies

dude stfu

most annoying shit to say
I no rite, I'm jsut that good at pissing people off for reactions! (you're almost all newbies though - not noobs, note the difference)
this is a town reaction 100%. do not lynch unless it's a must

In post 1084, Bins wrote:what if I told you you were Lynching town right now because shes hated

and you think you can call newbies worse / better / etc than you.

you aren't helping it.

I can't believe I'm playing with someone who blahblaglahablahah!!!!

lolz
lynching Hated people is a utility lynch that has to be done and as such, is policy lynch, not a scumlynch, obviously. and this has to be done sooner or later since we have the McMenno shitstorm brewing over our heads, which will make lylo a day that is NOT OFFICIALLY lylo, which will mean that you WILL be hated in that day, which means that a day will come where all scums+mcmenno autovote you for the win and town cannot do anything about it, and then it's truly lylo, with mcmenno, so they again speedlynch anyone, this time for a real win.

So no. lynching you is not THAT bad, despite you being town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #143) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:30 am

Post by shos »

In post 467, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle
BRantz
Derangement:
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle: oddmusic, shos
Bins

I think this is a better wagon to sensor, btw.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #144) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:49 am

Post by shos »

I think 4 is probably the optimal number of people we want to sense. no more.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #145) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 1096, A Royal Saint wrote:Ugh now I am just pissed. People agreed Titus was scum and then I fucking stop her from being scummy and I am wack?? Like wtf.

@ika
ELIMINATE POST 104

There I am not 1 shot. Ika will get this when he is online.

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR WHAT

WHY ARE YOU ELIMINATING VCS AND NOT USELESS POSTS

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #146) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:33 am

Post by shos »

ALSO do you have to post "ELIMINATE !#" in-thread in bold to get that done? because if you do then it kinda removes my point about conftowning you and makes it easier for me to believe you're scum

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #147) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:41 am

Post by shos »

In post 1102, A Royal Saint wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6897026

Right there if you want them.

Uhm and if she isn't a lie detector and her posts let her massively role block? Then what. I have a chance to role block my top scum read and it's all "Noooo we should let her investigate...because she says she can"

if ARS can eliminate posts during the night silently then he is conftown.

ARS, at night, boom posts 16, 64, and 148. <<<if that happens, ARS is conftown.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #148) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 1122, A Royal Saint wrote:I love how you keep adding requirements to my conf towning me. It is like you don't want conftown because you are scum.

Shos or Titus being lynched would be awesome.

that's because you keep adding stuff to your claim!
first it was "you can nuke everything"
then it was "you can nuke everything at day while posting ELIMINATE:"
then it was "you can nuke everything at day while posting ELIMINATE: and you can nuke everything at night by PMing ika"
then it was "you can nuke everything at day while posting ELIMINATE: and you can nuke everything at night by PMing ika - but only for VCs"

-__-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #149) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 1127, A Royal Saint wrote:The roles. It would be mine too because ethicalness and not wanting to quote 1000 posts.
@Ricastle all the scum aren't dead so I can't.

sorry, add to the above a "only untill all scum are dead"

(does this mean that your roles does not work if the game is over? :facepalm: )
In post 1129, A Royal Saint wrote:I can but I don't see a reason why we should let scum fuck with us :/

But that is now officially a majority :( Yall are being crazy :/

Powering down nukes

did you just nuke the entirity of the VCs? why the fuck would you do that?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #150) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:05 am

Post by shos »

I don't even. I really don't even.

no verb.
In post 1136, Jeanne11 wrote:That was in 1000 posts. Now are 1100 posts. So some time must have passed since then.

take a look at that post, then wait 2 minutes and refresh. The Countdown tag works that way.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #151) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:10 am

Post by shos »

hey how bout we lynch brantz lolz for the lulz

don't do that.

everyone is scumreading everyone
wtf.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #152) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by shos »

ARS you are currwntly the most antitown player here.
Your claim is changing every so often, you are able to destroy VCs which is 100% antitown, and you actually work with the thought that scum have a role that has anything to do woth VCs..in a WTF game. You outguess the mod in THIS game?

You should probably prove your role at night and then never use it again.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #153) » Wed May 27, 2015 2:37 am

Post by shos »

Jeanne, you need to explainto me how you post elsewhere on the site and not here; especially when you're promising activity?

Are you lying about your role?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #154) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:36 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: bins

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #155) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:14 am

Post by shos »

In post 1292, Ricastle wrote:Hold on...where's the dayvig?

In post 1293, Titus wrote:
In post 1292, Ricastle wrote:Hold on...where's the dayvig?

Deduction: It must be Brantz (as he has not claimed) or a scum with a secondary role.

GUESS WHAT?!?!

your 'hypothetical' scenario seems to be right!!

This is pur next lynch lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #156) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:16 am

Post by shos »

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #157) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:17 am

Post by shos »

"Tomorrow we are going to lynch Ricastle"
lol
I can't see what isn't obvious in "this is our next lynch"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #158) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:18 am

Post by shos »

considering the fact that in Gladiator there's no no-lynch and that means Jeannescum cannot govern the lynch to Ric, then tomorrow is the nearest lynch. OR, vig, shoot Ric

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #159) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 1267, Jeanne11 wrote:I asked the mod about it, and in case of tie, what happens is that I get to pick which one of them dies.

In post 1282, ika wrote:
im not going to be around for deadline, but votes will be locked out at deadline. In the even nobody has a majority lynch. It goes on pluality for gladiator

That being sai enjoy twilights

how do these compute together.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #160) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 1308, Ricastle wrote:So I'm 3rd party Mafia dayvig now am I. Well isn't that just great.

Pedit: So I'm NOT the vig? What an absolute fucking joke. You are clueless as shit mate.

I meant, NIGHT VIG, if exists, should kill you. that can also be mafia kill, SK kill, or anything alike.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #161) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by shos »

Well.
Anyone?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #162) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by shos »

Well that made me feel nervous

I literally cannot die?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #163) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by shos »

Nobody rush.

ARS, what mafe you changr your mind so decisively aince yesterday?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #164) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by shos »

So
My thoughts right now are
Flubber was lone scum
That ecplains lack of extra kill(s)
ARS keeps aounding like scum ajd I have no idea how he thinks he townfirmed titua or himseld and his 180 change between today and yesterday has me believe he might be third party

However Ricastle is still scum the fuck out of this game

ARS, a lone scum is not a team, and he is third party so he may not be able to kill anyway

And voting wthout vote tags is just fine
Here
VOTE: Ricastle

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #165) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:08 am

Post by shos »

hey 1356 is pretty good actually

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #166) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:09 am

Post by shos »

In post 1359, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1350, A Royal Saint wrote:Lol two teams is in the rules :) Guaranteed 4 and parties is plural so 6 scum :) One team traditional mafia the others aren't. :)
3p = THREE PLAYERS! There is a three player scumteam!

omfg guys :facepalm:
see this is what I meant when I said "newbies"
3p is
Third Party
. There is ONE group of THREE SCUMS, and that's it. all the other players are either TOWN, or THIRD PARTY(Serial killer, survivor, lyncher, etc).

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #167) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:23 am

Post by shos »

In post 1369, A Royal Saint wrote:@shos -- Again there is NO 180 today. There is a 180 yesterday if anything but that was a gambit as you and Ricastle already freaked out about.

is that so
quote me the 'gambit', or anywhere you townfirmed titus. without quoting your role pm. you can paraphrase it, that is allowed.
In post 1370, elusive wrote:ARS is off the wall. Like completely mad.

Titus has no results to report?

FLUBBER, the PROVEN SCUM, tried to get RICASTLE to vote me and wanted to move a wagon on me. He only hesitated because I've played with flubber and don't go down easy as town.

There could be one mafia scum and multiple third parties.

I'll stand with me previous that one of derangement\odd music are scum.

Considering ARS ability messing with Titus, they are probably opposite alignment.

ARS at least try to make sense. Your gambits are pointless and lies.

Shos did someone try to kill you?

Drixx what did you invent and who did you give it to?

I'm not sure about him being off the wall, but I'm 100% that at least one of Ric and him are scum.
ARS' ability fucking with titus does not make that scum because roles and alignments were randomized this game.

someone gave me a package.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #168) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:25 am

Post by shos »

In post 1, ika wrote:
Special rules

Everyone has a fucked up role
They are not alignment indicative, this game is smalltown
There are exactly 4 scums (3p team and one 3rd party)
There may be other 3rd parties

update: tommorow noight most likely role pm will go out

for reference guys.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #169) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:29 am

Post by shos »

and Ric: townfirmation is NOT useless even if he just says 'it is my role pm'. because that would mean that we never lynch X before we lynch ARS.

OMFG GUYS READ THE FUCKING FIRST POST IKA SAYS THERE ARE 4 SCUMS 3P TEAM AND 1 THIRD PARTTY IS IT REALLY SO HARD

When you communicate with your buddy you don't do it to actually get results you do it just to fabricate conversation. if he voted, it's conversation end right there.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #170) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:32 am

Post by shos »

Ricastle, your arguments suck ass. They do.
Lucky for you, ARS' sck too. however, it seems that ARS' stupid shit comes from him not knowing this site's meta.

I currently think that elusive and ARS are town. ARS' conclusion on Ric is correct, but totally for the wrong reasons, which explains why Ric is getting so agitated about this.

pedit:
I know, that's what I've been saying..?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #171) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 1375, A Royal Saint wrote:And furthermore as I have said that arrangement feels like the both of you knew he was going to die. There is something weird about it, yall. Reread that convo.

no, there's nothing wierd about it, it's scum-scum interaction and totally normal, and not even resembling anything like suiciding, lol.

you should really stop arguing, you two. you both don't make any sort of sense.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #172) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:35 am

Post by shos »

In post 1384, elusive wrote:ARS is an alt for someone who does know this site meta and has played with ika and Titus and me before.
he is? who?

hmmmmmmm. if this guy's got the experience here, I'm even 500% sure that at least one of these two are scum.

In post 1385, elusive wrote:What did Ricastle mass claim?

I don't think he did, at all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #173) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:36 am

Post by shos »

In post 1387, elusive wrote:ARS, what did Drixx give you and why aren't you using it if it was the scanner thing?

Drixx and Titus need to chime in.

do you realize titus is dead?

you're taking a scumtactic I used to take...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #174) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 1390, A Royal Saint wrote:@shos -- I am mathblade. Hell ika even slipped and called me Mathblade. I just switched to try to improve my play and do a little genderfuck anyway. No one really respected the whole "they" thing when they found out I had boobs so I kinda just picked he as that is what people do anyway so "yay?"

boobs <3

So I ned you to explain to me why you would even think that scum shot themselves. have you ever seen this happen, ever, at all?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #175) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:49 am

Post by shos »

In post 1372, shos wrote:
In post 1359, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1350, A Royal Saint wrote:Lol two teams is in the rules :) Guaranteed 4 and parties is plural so 6 scum :) One team traditional mafia the others aren't. :)
3p = THREE PLAYERS! There is a three player scumteam!

omfg guys :facepalm:
see this is what I meant when I said "newbies"
3p is
Third Party
. There is ONE group of THREE SCUMS, and that's it. all the other players are either TOWN, or THIRD PARTY(Serial killer, survivor, lyncher, etc).

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

what's wrong with this.? one group of three scums, and all the rest are towns or third parties? you do realize third party SK is still third party, yes?

And I can't quite tell you how to, because you're scum, lol.
btw are you an alt too, Ric?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #176) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 1394, A Royal Saint wrote:I love how shos is just shotgunning :P The sad thing is on two of the counts he is probably right.

Ebwop: We need some new posters in here. All of Ricastle's and elusive's arguments are "You're insane" or "you suck". I have given reasons and explained my reads. With such an antitown role PM with a town slot I HAD to gambit in order to make it useful. Titus will forgive me. I have faith.

Ebwop2: Yes I have. I have it seen as a way to "townfirm" themselves and coast to endgame. I have also used the same idea as scum to continually bus my buddy. Happens in witch hunt from time to time as well.

that's because you ARE insane! lol!

liiiiiiiiiiiiiink meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
to a place where scum shot themselves for towncred.

I've seen scum TARGET themselves for stuff, but KILL? never.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #177) » Sun May 31, 2015 5:10 am

Post by shos »

This for realz eh :o

Impressed.
ARS is probtown, I guess.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #178) » Sun May 31, 2015 5:38 am

Post by shos »

dunno, that's a later decision to make.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #179) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:48 am

Post by shos »

In post 1414, A Royal Saint wrote:Apparently the clarification bug is going around... I has no more nukes and am now VT :(

could you please post in-thread the ELIMINATE thing, so that it is proven you have no nukes anymore?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #180) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:50 am

Post by shos »

it kinda said that I inspire everyone and am super awesome and shit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #181) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 1428, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 1421, Bellaphant wrote:Ric, other than appreciating your support, what are your thoughts on drixx? He's playing the elusive (not the player) and mysterious card way more than I've ever seen from him - it's really unusual to not know his thoughts and it's weirding me out.

With ARS and shos being so vocal, it worries me that scum are hiding out.

ARS, seeing as you can't do it anymore (boooo, why?) can you explain more clearly about town-firming? As roles are not alignment indicative, would it be an issue anymore?

If someone made a request for a certain post I could nuke it and be told their alignment. And that it would only be dickish to town.

@Ricastle -- Because my nukes got disarmed by the mod :(
That indeed does not sount even nearly believable.

you changed your claim 5 times.

I'm thinking this is a scum-scum fight
In post 1431, Drixx wrote:
In post 1425, shos wrote:it kinda said that I inspire everyone and am super awesome and shit.

Were you given a choice to open it or not?

yes.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #182) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:29 am

Post by shos »

I'm inclined to believe Drixx's 1436 and consider a Ricastle+ARS team, when all this is a really good orchaestra.

Drixx, are you scum reading me? there's a reason I am asking.
Also, were you after the Bins flip?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #183) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:32 am

Post by shos »

@wanderer:
Elusive is probably town, I agree. Your argument that the frustration sorta makes Ric town is faulty though; frustration can come on both sides, and as scum, it's ESPECIALLY frustrating if someone throws a *true shit* argument against you to call you scum. scum caught for the wrong reason -> EXTREME FRUSTRATION.

since we do not know the nature of any third party scum we shouldn't be counting on that and assuming that.

innocent on who?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #184) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:50 am

Post by shos »

now why on earth would you vote yourself?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #185) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by shos »

Drixx,
1. good answer. makes me believe you.
2. I will repeat to you that this game's roles and alignments are randomized. as such, scum may have roles that are completely and utterly useless for them. and just so that they can use it, or "prove their townieness" with it, they may just use it like a townie would. so in this game, specifically, your logic is not working.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #186) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by shos »

So by your logic, every action that scum may take is a killing action?

this is what's implied by you thinking he is town since he targetted you and nothing happened.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #187) » Sun May 31, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1457, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 1437, A Royal Saint wrote:1) Drixx your argument is horribly flawed. Ricastle can be scum if elusive did the NK (or their partner if you do not believe in a scumslip).
2) yes I will continue insisting as I have good reason to. It will make sense upon my lynch and post game.

@shos -- Stop copying my arguments.
@Drixx -- stop saying my logic is moon logic then agreeing with it.

See point 1.
I am not using your arguments at all. I am just explaining why any night actions this game are irrelevant. If you remember, i think elusive is town. Your arguments *are* insane, I'm not supporting them, lol. Except 1356 iirc.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #188) » Sun May 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by shos »

ARS, remind us what your "gambit" was

Abd what woupd be a not-gambit in that situation?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #189) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:12 am

Post by shos »

In post 1463, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 1442, shos wrote:@wanderer:
Elusive is probably town, I agree. Your argument that the frustration sorta makes Ric town is faulty though; frustration can come on both sides, and as scum, it's ESPECIALLY frustrating if someone throws a *true shit* argument against you to call you scum. scum caught for the wrong reason -> EXTREME FRUSTRATION.

since we do not know the nature of any third party scum we shouldn't be counting on that and assuming that.

innocent on who?

Ok I can get that about scum but so far I haven't really seen furstration come from scum. Who knows, maybe this is my first.
I'm assuming that because 3rd party
scum
it's a killing role. There are other 3rd parties (at least a survivor) so why explicitly call only one 3rd party scum?
I didn't get a definite innocent (read my post again) but I did like Drixx and went with someone I had a townread on and my result didn't point to a need of change in read so I don't feel the need to out my target just yet. We all saw what happened to Titus..

*snip*
(Can't you guys just realize I have a plan and don't want to spell it out before I have something more definite?)
*snip*

I liked Drixx argument on Ric visiting him. But then I also liked shos' argument about the randomized roles/allignments. But as Drixx said; why would Ric confirm a visit if he is scum? But then again, why wouldn't he want the towncred? Right now I'm mostly thinking Ric maybe recruited Drixx and now they're trying to both get towncred? I'm afraid paranoia is hitting.. Would a cult be too bastard for a role-madness game?

1. First time for everything.
2. all roles have been randomized with alignment apart from ONE. I'm thinking that third party scum is that one, and I'm thinking it is McMenno, but would really rather hunting the team scum first. I believe that the lone scum can NOTwin with the groupscum, because with any role division, scum would be really powerful to have 4/13. I'm thinking the dayvig IS the lone scum; it fits perfectly with the only one nightkill. There probably are other third parties but we shouldn't guess on them. they are probably lyncherstyle stuff, jesters or survivors though, with any mutation ika can think of.

re: your plan: could you link me to the posts where it is relevant? because I've no idea what your thoughts are in the game, you're way underactive compared to other players.

why wouldn't ric confirm the visit if roles/alignments are random? it gives no good info to town.

And cults are not existing in this game.
In post 1465, Wanderer-nl wrote:Wait aminute..
Drixx, you said you picked someone obvtown to target but that doesn't work with your shos-read in where you write:
I was scum reading you for a lot of yesterday's day phase. Your co-cooperativeness
today
has swung you considerably into the other column.

I was looking at that angle earlier, but I forgot what the role was lol

could anyone makea list of claims?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #190) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:13 am

Post by shos »

THE DAYSHOOTER IS NOT TEAM SCUM DAMNIT

there is absolutely no reason to do that. Probably he is lone scum.

What is a vest givee? You make people BP?

And again can anyone list the claims?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #191) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:25 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: ARS

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #192) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:33 am

Post by shos »

It wasn't only to you, this just keeps coming up a nd it's ridiculous.
and I don't have the time to do the homework, but I need the results, so I'd appreciate it if anyone took the time to do that for me(and all of us ofc)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #193) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:41 am

Post by shos »

@Belle: yes, I think McMenno is the lone scum who has a "factional" day kill. a townie would've already claimed, and it only makes sense setup wise that the SK/lonescum has a daykill. What he claimed D1 was basically a false claim that helps him survive - because nobody would shoot him, and nobody would dare hammer. it's his way to avoid both scum and town.

and I repeat. scum did not shoot their own teammate.

you guys need to understand that the mod may answer only questions which are 100% public knowledge. so for example, if your quetion has the word 'vest' the mod cannot answer it.

@ARS: try again. explain, with quotes, your gambit. the reasoning, the intentions, and the expected results, and then what actually happened. do that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #194) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 1482, Ricastle wrote:Boy, look at all these empty walls. Wake me up when we start lynching ARS.

bored? good!

make a list of the claims, will ya?
preferably in a table
preferably with links to where they claimed it
with notes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #195) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 am

Post by shos »

I'd do it myself if I had time, but then people would say it's my scum meta to do that (lolz true)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #196) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:57 am

Post by shos »

ffs if it wasn't obvious my point is that TEAM SCUM don't shoot their buddies. team scum are probably not buddies with the third party scum obviously, so I think he is the dayvig. is it realy so fucking hard.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #197) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 am

Post by shos »

A Royal Saint
: Post deleter who can get the alignment of a player who requests a deletion. The posts that can be deleted are only VCs by the mod at both day and night.
- Some of the deleting was confirmed

Ricastle
: Bulletproof Vest Giver -
confirmed by ?????????????

Drixx
: Anything Vendor -
confirmed by shos and ????

Bellaphant
: Dolphin -
confirmed by ?????

shos
: Lynchproof Gladiatorer -
confirmed D1

Jeanne11
: No-lynch Governor -
unconfirmed

Wanderer-nl
: ????
McMenno
: vote-only Restless Spirit Survivor whose wincon changes to having whoever killed/hammered them lose upon death -
unconfirmed

elusive/tere
: Chairman -
unconfirmed

What is chairman, again?
can anyone complete the questionmarks in this post

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #198) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:09 am

Post by shos »

In post 1487, Bellaphant wrote:
Also, if you are sure mcmenno is lying, you would be fine to hammer, yeah?
Sure, but we need this to be a collective decision, because it doesn't only influence me, of course, if it';s true.

In post 1490, Bellaphant wrote:I'm agreeing with you?

you ask or say? lolz yeah we cleared that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #199) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:11 am

Post by shos »

Tere could you explain on your own role?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”