She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Confirming.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Titus »

*Sees mod edit*

Sorry mod.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 49, Kitz wrote:So what's 14:3:3:1?

Most likely that's 14 town, 3 Scum A, 3 Scum B, and a Neutral Killer (usually serial killer on Mafiascum).

VOTE: Silverwolf

Let's dance.

(Side note, I do hope Aero's ok, but if not he'll be replaced. Not much we can do about it ATM but keep our eyes on the slot.)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Silverwolf, I'm going to push you till you react, k? I hate RVS and you are one of the few people I can think I can read behaviorally because of our past.

Prolapsed, why are you thinking about SW love when Skybird is the wagon with the better momentum and you aren't mentioning it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@Ozgin, it's RVS break us out like I am trying or quit bitching.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, Cassandra is pretty much a way of saying someone's always right but can never prove it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 86, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 73, Bookitty wrote:
In post 69, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Can someone please explain all this SilverWolf love, please? Thanks.

The awesomeness of SilverWolf must be experienced firsthand.

Fortunately, you have this opportunity. Make the most of it.

OMG <3

I really hope yours and Ozgin's love is real and not some scum buddying tactics that you are both are well aware I'm super susceptible too or I'm going to be sooooo disappointed. :wink:

This post gives me the geebies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 113, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 101, Titus wrote:
In post 86, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 73, Bookitty wrote:
In post 69, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Can someone please explain all this SilverWolf love, please? Thanks.

The awesomeness of SilverWolf must be experienced firsthand.

Fortunately, you have this opportunity. Make the most of it.

OMG <3

I really hope yours and Ozgin's love is real and not some scum buddying tactics that you are both are well aware I'm super susceptible too or I'm going to be sooooo disappointed. :wink:

This post gives me the geebies.

What kinda geebies? Like scummy heebie geebies?

Yes. It's overly friendly and explanatory for this point in the game. *shrug* Nothing too strong but it doesn't make me feel good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 121, Cheetory6 wrote:Page five and House hasn't obvtowned yet.
Guys he's practically scumclaiming.

I'm not so sure. House doesn't really obvtown to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 152, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 119, Titus wrote:

Yes. It's overly friendly and explanatory for this point in the game. *shrug* Nothing too strong but it doesn't make me feel good.

You've tried this on me before. Going after me for being friendly. I think you are going for the let's push Wolf and see what happens. So I think we might as well get going here before House starts up with me for the same reasons.

Besides your vote for me and the above reasons, you don't seem to have much to say. What do you think about both the Skybird wagon and the House wagon and how they happened. Any of those votes bother you at all yet?

pedit: Cool, Ozgin is towning it up nicely. Good to see.

This is known multiball, so I'm not going to assume the best or worst of any wagon yet. I expect everyone to be scumhunting. It's day 1 and we aren't even at page 5. I'm not putting any stock at all in wagon analysis yet. I do like Skybirds #159.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 164, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 161, Titus wrote:
In post 152, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 119, Titus wrote:

You've tried this on me before. Going after me for being friendly. I think you are going for the let's push Wolf and see what happens. So I think we might as well get going here before House starts up with me for the same reasons.

Besides your vote for me and the above reasons, you don't seem to have much to say. What do you think about both the Skybird wagon and the House wagon and how they happened. Any of those votes bother you at all yet?

pedit: Cool, Ozgin is towning it up nicely. Good to see.

This is known multiball, so I'm not going to assume the best or worst of any wagon yet. I expect everyone to be scumhunting. It's day 1 and we aren't even at page 5. I'm not putting any stock at all in wagon analysis yet. I do like Skybirds #159.

So, just curious, if everyone is supposed scum hunt, which makes perfect sense in the set up, what should we think if someone wasnt?

They are. If you think they aren't, you're misreading them or they are purposely playing anti-win con.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 171, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 161, Titus wrote:
I do like Skybirds #159.

Why?

Because people thinking the setup could mind fuck us would not then claim not to be familiar with it. It's inconsistent mind states. Of course, that's one line in the setup and the rest is complicated, so it's not an outright scumclaim but I like Skybird pressuring something I missed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #178 (isolation #12) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 172, Ozgin wrote:Lala, I concede that he
did
post in a Mini-Game, but it's still possible that he only had time to make one post and, rather than delve into a fiery large normal, decided to just plonk it down on a mini game?

Furthermore, if your alternate reason is "he's dangerous as scum," that's worse. Imagine you have a baby. That baby
could
grow up to be a terrorist. And
terrorists are dangerous
. By your logic, you'd be inclined to murder your baby because he could become dangerous.

This type of language makes me want to lynch you. It's useless, inflammatory and really makes me not want to play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #184 (isolation #13) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 179, dragonspawn wrote:How do you know when someone posts in another game (I mean barring the obvious that you are in that game)?

And isn't it against the rules to discuss other ongoing games?

You can state someone is posting, but nothing else. The Mafia General Discussion forum has a detailed explanation.

Adam is posting. Fine.

Adam is posting substantive posts, long posts, troll posts are not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #187 (isolation #14) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Ozgin
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #196 (isolation #15) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 191, Varsoon wrote:
In post 185, Ozgin wrote:I'm going to bed, I'll be back tomorrow.

This game is heating up, and I kinda like it. This is the most excited I've been ever to play a normal game as a citizen.

You wanna talk rhetoric, I think it's awkward that you're referring to yourself as a citizen rather than town.
In most games, you're gonna be town. In this game specifically, you'd be a citizen if you were town-aligned.
So this speaks towards specific attention payed towards a claimed alignment flavor.
Which, to me, feels stilted, like you double-checked the OP to make sure you were calling yourself the right thing.

Yeah I rarely naked vote but an umprompted claim like that was really bad. I didn't want to call attention to the claim, but the cat's out of the bag.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 203, Ozgin wrote:I like how this wagon began right before I went to bed, I'm glad I double-checked while I was updating my reads chart.

Good night everybody, this is a battle I'll fight tomorrow (which is good because maybe we'll hear from House and others who have yet to post substantial information!).

@SilverWolf - Does it matter that I'm "claiming" Citizen? Even if I were a town PR, I sure as hell wouldn't out as such. Citizen is my way of claiming that I'm town, if that's what you're asking.

Yeah, don't think so. Citizen is not the default way of claiming town. If it was a subtle thing, you'd claim the default for games you usually play.

Also, I don't like how dismissive you're being. Your "Citizen" claim is shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #217 (isolation #17) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Dollars to Donuts the way people are not really engaging Ozgin means he's scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #220 (isolation #18) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 218, SilverWolf wrote:I agree with you Ozgin about the House wagon. I didn't like it. It seemed too easy. How can you pressure someone who isn't even here playing? The he's posting elsewhere is crap if he only posted one post. I also kind of agree with you that Titus seems off. I'm going to have to investigate there some. It's just gut for now but she doesn't usually pull the I don't want to play stuff. I agree with her about your Citizen talk. That should really stop.

You haven't seen some of the things I have seen. Sometimes they do get under my skin. My husband and I are talking about having kids. Hearing that stuff about killing your kids just absolutely riled me and yes, those types of things make mafia unenjoyable generally. There is a line. I call people out when they cross it. I'm shocked that you think you're the only one who can be bothered by things. Normally, I would take that as a scum indicator but knowing you well enough your game seems to be very Wolf focused as either alignment. (Mine tends to be that way too.)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #221 (isolation #19) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 219, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 217, Titus wrote:Dollars to Donuts the way people are not really engaging Ozgin means he's scum.

Huh? Yes we are. Wat? I seriously feel like he's either town hopped up and excited to play or super try hard scum but as scum in the last game he was pretty mellow. I had a neighborhood with him and he wasn't this hyper. I really don't know what to make of him quite yet.

No. You're not engaging him. You're engaging me and talking about Ozgin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 223, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 221, Titus wrote:
In post 219, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 217, Titus wrote:Dollars to Donuts the way people are not really engaging Ozgin means he's scum.

Huh? Yes we are. Wat? I seriously feel like he's either town hopped up and excited to play or super try hard scum but as scum in the last game he was pretty mellow. I had a neighborhood with him and he wasn't this hyper. I really don't know what to make of him quite yet.

No. You're not engaging him. You're engaging me and talking about Ozgin.

What about or ? Like I said, I'm having trouble keeping up with him and the game to be quite honest. I'm working on it.

Re-reading, etc.

Those aren't engagement either. Notice how you are just making observations with Ozgin. You're shocked at his claim and stating how you feel. In a vacuum, those are not engagement. Asking questions and giving responses is engagement.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #229 (isolation #21) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm giving you plenty of time to respond. I'm finding your response over the top here. The very posts you quoted allow you to move, as the Ozgin wagon indicated.

@Egg, you are right. I don't like RVS. I'll usually vote players that I feel semi-confident about in my reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #230 (isolation #22) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Titus »

*I'll feel semi-confident about in my reads after their reaction.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Well then I'm not getting it all. I essentially said, yeah I was causing conflict to get a read on people and break out of RVS. You thought I was staging a scene. They appear to be similar. *shrug* If I'm misinterpreting, sorry.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #240 (isolation #24) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 187, Titus wrote:VOTE: Ozgin

In post 196, Titus wrote:

This game is heating up, and I kinda like it. This is the most excited I've been ever to play a normal game as a citizen.

You wanna talk rhetoric, I think it's awkward that you're referring to yourself as a citizen rather than town.
In most games, you're gonna be town. In this game specifically, you'd be a citizen if you were town-aligned.
So this speaks towards specific attention payed towards a claimed alignment flavor.
Which, to me, feels stilted, like you double-checked the OP to make sure you were calling yourself the right thing.

Yeah I rarely naked vote but an umprompted claim like that was really bad. I didn't want to call attention to the claim, but the cat's out of the bag.

@Egg, Ruffling the feathers of emotional players allows everyone to read that player and is protown. It gets us out of RVS. So I don't get why you're saying it's anti-town.

I do think Ozgin is scum. If I was voting him solely for the murdering babies thing, I would have voted him in that post. I voted him for his unprompted citizen claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #243 (isolation #25) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Egg, Emotions are emotions. I'm not manipulating how anyone would feel. That's scummy. I'm merely testing to see how she would react. Town Silverwolf and scum Silverwolf do react differently.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #244 (isolation #26) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 242, dragonspawn wrote:So tso claims to be town off the bad and I vote for it in random voting and my reasoning is bad.

Ozgin claims to be a citizen and he's scum.

Not following the logic here. Though I certainly agree that claiming he was a citizen was unnecessary and odd.

Claiming town is whatever, people do it. Claiming a VT role is NOT something that happens every day is really anti-town. He said this was how he always describes town. No, if that was the case, he'd say he's a townie or town like TSO did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #248 (isolation #27) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 245, dragonspawn wrote:Not so sure of that Titus. Wolf has gotten better a hiding her tells

Well, we'll see. I usually get in relatively soon. My way of reading people is usually considered "odd" anyway so, we'll see. Right now, I'm leaning scum due to her hedges and overdefensiveness. Mostly the hedges though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #252 (isolation #28) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

@Egg, I was Wolf and Dragonspawn's IC on another site. I'll sometimes refer to Dragonspawn as Avatar (because that's what his name was on that site). Most of them kinda followed me over here. I kinda wanted to have a legacy of decent players in case I had to leave mafiascum. You know, leave the community better than I found it type deal.

Again, if he said "townie" I'd buy it. No one says, I'm a
vanilla townie
out of the blue. Word choice is everything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #253 (isolation #29) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 251, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 248, Titus wrote:
In post 245, dragonspawn wrote:Not so sure of that Titus. Wolf has gotten better a hiding her tells

Well, we'll see. I usually get in relatively soon. My way of reading people is usually considered "odd" anyway so, we'll see. Right now, I'm leaning scum due to her hedges and overdefensiveness. Mostly the hedges though.

What hedges are those? I think lala ducks is scummy for fluff posting and "fake" looking bravado about the votes on her. I think you are scummy. I don't get your Ozgin push. I think you are misrepping him and me quite a bit, are over defensive and apologetic yourself, and are using AtE especially on me which is scummy. I'm not a big fan of dragon right now either. I think Ozgin might actually be town here. So about those hedges?

The very "engaging" posts you quoted. You're leaving yourself open to vote Ozgin or not based on how the wind blew. You liked some things, but disapproved of others and came to no real conclusion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #256 (isolation #30) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 254, Egg wrote:When did he say vanilla townie?

That's what a citizen is. A vanilla townie. That's what the setup says. So he basically said, he's not a PR out of the blue. People do not do that as town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #257 (isolation #31) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Setup
This game has a Day start.
'Citizen' will be used in place of 'Vanilla Townie.'

This is a Semi-Closed Setup.
14:3:3:1
Scum have Daytalk.
Deadline extensions may be permitted.
This setup does include two non-normal roles.
The game uses a specific version of Natural Action Resolution. It's outlined in 'Miscellaneous.'
There may be duplicate roles.
Any role may be Town or Scum.
Mod is NOT infallible. If you suspect a mistake, please let me know via PM right away.
Role assumptions are not advised.

Bolded for Egg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #259 (isolation #32) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Titus »

What town says, oh by the way, I'm not a PR in casual unprovoked conversation if they have experience? Remember the game where I was iceproof townie. I claimed with a reason. The cop just willy nilly claimed to her hood. We all agreed that was bad play and not to be repeated. Any decent IC would have crushed that behavior saying do not claim your role unless necessary. Claiming Citizen here does nothing protown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #264 (isolation #33) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 261, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 259, Titus wrote:What town says, oh by the way, I'm not a PR in casual unprovoked conversation if they have experience? Remember the game where I was iceproof townie. I claimed with a reason. The cop just willy nilly claimed to her hood. We all agreed that was bad play and not to be repeated. Any decent IC would have crushed that behavior saying do not claim your role unless necessary. Claiming Citizen here does nothing protown.

OK, he's anti-town I agree. But why would scum do this?

Appear non threatening, avoid cross kills, and that's for starters not being aware of the roles scum have.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #287 (isolation #34) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

@Kitz, This is multiball, scum need to find scum. Hence why everyone is scumhunting.

@Ozgin, Just because you attempt to discredit me does not make my reason for voting you a misrep. You are more likely to be scum and I see la la as your counterfeiting pushed for shot reasons, the House case is inconsistent with my knowledge. So no, not voting there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #288 (isolation #35) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 196, Titus wrote:

For Taly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #295 (isolation #36) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Ozgin, Post one says Citizen is a VT. You said yourself that you usually don't claim Cit but generic townie. I don't need to hear more about your reclaim. You gave it to me

I am staying out of the way of this Kits wagon as I would like to see where it leads and the analysis. @Kit, did you ever answer how you thought this setup could be a mindful yet not understand 14:3:3:1?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #306 (isolation #37) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Titus »

@Ozgin, I read your buckshot. I don't believe it. Saying the same thing in the same manner as you did before is not going to persuade me. When you double down with insults, it basically causes me to tune you out. The illiterate comment was out of bounds. The are you reading question is just more of the same discrediting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #326 (isolation #38) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

Can we stop this lurker nonsense? The game has been open for less than two days.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #388 (isolation #39) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

@House, During Day 1, Day 1 is useless. The longer the game progresses the more valuable Day 1 is. Oh and stop with Varsoon. He's town. So is Bookitty.

Also, you get wagoned because you insult and alienate people. There is zero need for your tone. Ftr, I think you are town. Just knock off the shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #389 (isolation #40) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Teamwork is the key to victory. Unless you conftown being an ass is not helpful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #401 (isolation #41) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

@House, Last time I checked, survival is not the goal. I get mislynched a lot as town, but that's ok as 9/10 the Sumatran gets speed lynched there after. So stop with the needing to survive. It gets you scumread and hurts town, if you are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #410 (isolation #42) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

@All, I really don't care to lynch House. I would imagine him being more likely to fluff the point and terminate conversation, more of an "I agree to disagree" as scum. I could be wrong here, I admit that. Yet, this conversation is bogging down in theory. Theory is where scum should want to keep this.

So enough about lurkers. Enough about theory.

@Avatar, 373 is all theory. It's easy to get hostile about theory as scum or town. Let's get some wagons going and see how people react to them. Particularly obvscum Ozgin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #415 (isolation #43) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

@Taly, I plan to stay here until someone else scums worse than Ozgin, which I doubt is happening. That "Citizen" claim might as well have been a serious scum claim to me. The fact we could wagon House for not being here and being able to conftown himself but we can't wagon someone who spontaneously claims VT in the thread strongly suggests scum to me. I don't have a plan beyond brute force and listening to see if someone else actually provides a better case yadda yadda seven not town blah blah. The last time I caught scum during RVS with a similar thing, I was persuaded to let them go. My townreads then proceeded to get wagoned. It was town too that convinced me to back off because they wanted to hypothesize scenarios where the scum could theoretically be town.

He has been defensive and structured himself to discredit anyone who attacks him. Voting Varsoon yet attacking me is NOT a coincidence. We both saw it. We both jumped to the same conclusion. That's odd. I don't think scum!Varsoon jumps quick to the buddying thing there again, knowing I'll be checking him with a fine tooth comb if this shit comes up wrong. If you have got a wagon based on substance, you divert and you offer an alternative. Ozgin diverted attention from himself by voting himself and then tried to offer lala for shit reasons.

I wasn't really following NY 180 that closely, but I bet that Ozgin followed the same pattern.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #419 (isolation #44) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 417, Varsoon wrote:@Titus: I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ozgin and Laladucks turn up as opposite factions in the 3-3-1.
I am pretty sure that they are not on the same team. This might land one of them as town, though.

In agreement there. I'm still thinking lala town. Wagon's too easy and I still don't get why. I'd wagon Kitz before lala. Chatter on her, no wagon. Still, no. We are lynching Ozgin today. Trust the Titus. Let's go. This ain't VCA awesome good but let's rock it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #421 (isolation #45) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

*Wolf, I was distracted. I meant by voting Varsoon himself and then tried to offer Lala.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #422 (isolation #46) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 420, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 415, Titus wrote:Ozgin diverted attention from himself by voting himself and then tried to offer lala for shit reasons.

I wasn't really following NY 180 that closely, but I bet that Ozgin followed the same pattern.

When did Ozgin vote for himself? Ozgin was pretty cautious in NY180. He asked me for a lot of advice in the hood and seemed to feel out the waters quite a bit before voting someone. He sheeped me too some. Here is is very brash and seemingly not afraid of how he looks at all with his play. I also believe he said he would of said the Citizen thing as PR or VT so why do you keep saying it was a VT claim? I do agree it is very odd to call himself a Citizen instead of town if he was town though.

Read the first fucking post again. Citizen is a VT. Thus Ozgin didn't claim town. He claimed VT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #424 (isolation #47) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 420, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 415, Titus wrote:Ozgin diverted attention from himself by voting himself and then tried to offer lala for shit reasons.

When did Ozgin vote for himself? Ozgin was pretty cautious in NY180. He asked me for a lot of advice in the hood and seemed to feel out the waters quite a bit before voting someone. He sheeped me too some. Here is is very brash and seemingly not afraid of how he looks at all with his play. I also believe he said he would of said the Citizen thing as PR or VT so why do you keep saying it was a VT claim? I do agree it is very odd to call himself a Citizen instead of town if he was town though.

You're comparing apples to oranges with the hood. He had someone he
thought
was town to bounce ideas and see if it was going to be scummy before acting. He doesn't likely have that here most likely. Also, being impulsive and reacting to things is just something that's more personality indicative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #427 (isolation #48) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Stream of consciousness is a personality tell. Hands fucking down. Remember that game where I drew neutral. You didn't find me out because I was posting any less than normal or different. You found me out much because I was overexplaining a neutral as an IC. Stream of consciousness is NOT an alignment tell ever.

He does give a crap how he looks. His actions tell that tale. Voting one player (Varsoon) while devoting wordspace to attacking the other (me) suggests his motivation is to dismantle his wagon NOT actually scumhunt either of us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #429 (isolation #49) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 425, Taly wrote:Yeah, I can see Lala and Ozgin being in different factions, I'm more inclined to believe 1 is town, and the other is scum - but I don't think we're at that point to say.

Titus, you said that you'd wagon Kitz before Lala - What do you think about Kitz so far in contrast to Ozgin?

Also Dragon, sorry if I seemed a bit vulgar in my recent post. I stand by what I said, though.

Kitz looks better than Ozgin. I could still see Kitz being scum, going for a fake towntell of not understanding the 14:3:3:1. I'm not as familiar with Kitz. We've danced around voting her, yet no one ever has. She hasn't done anything outwardly scummy but nothing that really says town. She's definitely in my watch list. I think Kitz is the one player I don't have an extensive or recent history with on this list, so I'm deferring to others for now.

We are lynching Ozgin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #430 (isolation #50) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 428, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 411, Taly wrote:Hey Silver, I looked at some of your posts and your vote is still placed on Lala, what do you think about her recent posts? Her recent posts seem to be better in quality.

Also, are you still thinking Titus is scummy? Feels a little odd with me.

I think she's a little scummy due to the peacemaker stuff she's posting like this but OTOH, her immediate push on me before she went for Ozgin kind of felt town because she knows me and it makes sense she would look at me first. Her Ozgin push is townish. BUT, it could be she thinks he's scum on the other team than she's on or she could be town pushing a scumspect.

I am going to re-read Titus, Ozgin, and La La. Something there needs to be figured out I think.

Stay tuned. If I don't get to this tonight it will be tomorrow. I'm not feel great today.

You think me ordering House around is playing Peacemaker?

Hon, go read Gundam Seed. That's playing Peacemaker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #434 (isolation #51) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

@Taly,

Moonlogic as people define it, is when I go off on things no one can actually understand. So I'll never be able to claim this is moonlogic. Moonlogic, regardless of who is talking, is in the eye of the beholder.

That being said, if you don't get it. Reread Ozgin's claim side by side with the line about Citizen in the first post. Then you'll get it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #440 (isolation #52) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Titus »

@Avatar, A scumclaim is a scumclaim is a scumclaim. I've caught scum on post 29 before. Same thing was said.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #445 (isolation #53) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't feel very relevant to this game.

Then document what you see. Why do you feel not relevant? Do you feel it's one person, or several making you feel that way?

P.S. Vote Ozgin for win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #447 (isolation #54) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@Varsoon, Couldn't scum just crosskill the SK? Why so certain we need to lynch the SK? Even then, we should vote for scummy players. Great if we catch the SK but it's not a priority right now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #451 (isolation #55) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Titus »

^^ That.

@Avatar, Go back to that game where I was a neutral. I told you everything everyone was doing. For people who hunt based on strategy, we observe all these patterns. That's why Ozgin's claim was so bad to me. It's just something that lacks town motivation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #457 (isolation #56) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Umm, your phone has worse autocorrect than mine... I don't even know who you're talking about.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #492 (isolation #57) » Sat May 16, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Titus »

@Wolf, Why are you avoiding the Ozgin wagon? You have acknowledged that the citizen case is good, but you pile on the la la wagon. Then, as la la dies down, you move to another wagon increasing, while stating the reason I am pushing is good.

You state you are voting for Ozgin because he is unnecessarily hostile. Yet what do you call the your child could be evil thing but unnecessarily hostile?

You keep doing this thing where you endorse the Ozgin push but never get on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #494 (isolation #58) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

No. We are not chasing theories. We are lynching Ozgin scum. Scum are offering us alternatives to the Ozgin wagon but the reasons on them all suck shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #495 (isolation #59) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

If I'm wrong, we can chase that theory blindly but we are not doing that today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #526 (isolation #60) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 521, Bookitty wrote:
In post 513, Egg wrote:That's not the point though, or at least not my point. I'm not taking it as a VT claim. I'm wondering why we should believe it's a coincidence that you used the same uncommon phrase for it as the sample PM uses and then used it repeatedly.

This.

Also, Titus, I buy that Ozgin is scum. But we need to figure out associations while there's still time in the day.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bushes. By regaining Ozgin, we find his buddies. But even the culturally is not that simple, scum may not want to crossover for several reasons. You find scum. You lynch them.

Voting off Ozgin relieves the pressure to do something else
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #600 (isolation #61) » Sat May 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Observation point. People resisted Ozgin the Obvscum because it was too early to get a large wagon. Yet Dragonspawn has a wagon out of nowhere that is larger.

Noted. Total shit.

Taly, I'm looking at you in particular.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #602 (isolation #62) » Sat May 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Nah, as much as you like to believe that. There's been no real case presented on Dragon nor has Dragon done anything near the level of scummy as Ozgin. I'm thinking scum are trying not to cross lynch each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #604 (isolation #63) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Titus »

We lynch Ozgin.

What happens when Ozgin flips scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #607 (isolation #64) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Join me on Ozgin then. Too much funny business on Ozgin's wagon. Too many counters.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #610 (isolation #65) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 608, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm sorry Dave but I'm afraid I can't do that.

Why?

@Ozgin, The more you talk about something, the less you can call it nothing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #615 (isolation #66) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

@Taly, I can't lynch more than one scum at a time. So I'm identifying townreads and working outward. I can tell who I don't want to lynch because of the fact the wagons suck. Then I'd work to anything else.

@Radiant, I get it. I've seen this dance before. I just happen to know Dragon longer, so I'm not inclined to go there. Doubly so given the company.

@Ozgin, you going to run out of insults? Come on. You can do better than calling me "childish" and stubborn. Hell, the latter is accurate. I've seen scum and made the mistake of letting them go because it was too early. That's a mistake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #656 (isolation #67) » Sun May 17, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

I will catch up later tonight tomorrow. I have not been feeling well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #666 (isolation #68) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

@Boonskiies, Day 1 VCA, really? We need a shitton wagons for that to be useful. Day 1 is the most useful day, but that's when you look at it day 4 or 5.

@Taly, Bookitty and Varsoon are who I don't want to lynch. Leaning town on you as well because when we're both town you never understand what I say. Ozgin case has been made and done. Ozgin slipped. Ozgin's scumreads are reflexive and his scumreads are just attempts at those who discredit him. Varsoon has gotten a little bit weaker about his WTF turnabout that I don't get either. Given the synergy we had at the start, I'm still townreading him for now but it'll really be solidified when we have our interaction we both want. It'll be Monday at best as I've got work stuff in a bit (yeah I know Sunday, life of owning a business). Not a big fan of Egg randomly throwing in "Titus could be scum". Hell, anyone but me, could be scum, at this point. I like Anen's replies to me. I doubt he's buddying as he seems to approach Ozgin from a different direction. Pretty content calling Anenien town here as well. So short version, I don't really feel like lynching Bookitty, Varsoon and Aninenen today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #671 (isolation #69) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 650, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he flips town then I really, really need to talk to him in Twilight.
That's about all.

It doesn't work like that, you know. Why don't you go back to the Newbie Queue?

... Shit... are you kidding me with this post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #681 (isolation #70) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

Add Boonskiies to the would lynch pile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #727 (isolation #71) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Titus »

@House, I know Dragonspawn as well as you do. I go no reason to think he's scum.

@Wolf, Boon is added due to superficial focus on theory and overconfidence related to it. There's very little chance of useful day 1 VCA and Boon is "guaranteeing" shit. The only way that can be accurate is Boonscum. Boomtown tends to be less arrogant too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #728 (isolation #72) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 726, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey guys, Lyncher here.

My target is Dragonspawn and I can confirm he's a member of the Yakuza.

Please lyncherino cappucino frappucino with mocha.

But the mod told me Ozgin was Triad. :p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #740 (isolation #73) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 737, Egg wrote:I'm not exactly an expert on Boon, but he feels pretty fucking obvtown to me.

In post 731, House wrote:VOTE: Bookitty

Here's a vote switch to piss off town.

In post 732, Boonskiies wrote:House, no. I love you for that. I'd like a RC/Titus lynch too.

Umm House did not say anything about lynching RC/me in that post. He voted BooKitty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #741 (isolation #74) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 739, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 671, Titus wrote:
In post 650, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he flips town then I really, really need to talk to him in Twilight.
That's about all.

It doesn't work like that, you know. Why don't you go back to the Newbie Queue?

... Shit... are you kidding me with this post.

I never kid.

We literally just played as scum buddies in a game modded by Cheetory where twilight was a thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #743 (isolation #75) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 736, SilverWolf wrote:Lyncher, Jester, etc. are not normal.

Game has two non normal roles but the lyncher thing is a joke. The mod did not actually say Ozgin was triad to me..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #757 (isolation #76) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 754, House wrote:
In post 749, Taly wrote:
House only claimed 3 roles. From what I know of House, he usually doesn't fully claim in D1, or even if his claim I accurate. So, I question Houses credibility in his claim.

This is D1. Nobody has any idea what roles there are. Fake-claiming JoAT, regardless of the abilities claimed, would be idiotic for scum to do because it would be a simple matter for the real JoAT to counterclaim. Regardless of which one is lynched first, it results in outed scum.

It would be suicidal for scum to cripple themselves like that right out of the gate, and incredibly stupid for town to do so.

Wrong. Dual joat while unlikely is possible. Second, your ability claim does nothing for us. Third, why cc you when they can shoot or mislynch you? Your existence does not create follow the cop so it's not a threat. Fourth, I cannot believe you would legit claim when Rose claiming as cop got her killed in the ice proof townie game.

So I am with Taly, as far as I do not believe you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #763 (isolation #77) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

@cheetory, Aren't scum going to be frustrated when it doesn't matter or when it does? Scum can generally be frustrated by being caught Day 1 and knowing I do not let go easily.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #765 (isolation #78) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

Why? All I see is scum with his buddies leaving avenues open to bus if it catches on. I am just not 100 which ones as town do that too in response to legit scum wagon really early.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #771 (isolation #79) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 768, Cheetory6 wrote:
Titus wrote:Why? All I see is scum with his buddies leaving avenues open to bus if it catches on. I am just not 100 which ones as town do that too in response to legit scum wagon really early.
What are you trying to say that I'm scum with Ozgin?
Lol.
I'm insulted if you seriously think I would waffle like this on my scummate if I were scum this game.
I also feel like you being this absolute about reads comes across as being pretty bullshit, just saying.

No. I am not. I did not consider you in that category. You are ETL this game.

Been there done that. Had strong reads day 1. They were all correct until town started wking scum because I was so sure.

Let me get you that game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #774 (isolation #80) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60285

Street Racers London. Caught scum slipping on post 29.

ETL has me engage in a pedantic exercise where she asks me if there's anyway Ozgin could be town. Then, because I attempted to, she argued he was town because I did that. I thought she was scum trying to defend her buddy and shit went down hill. Wound up claiming vig to get myself killed...too bad there was an actual vig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #775 (isolation #81) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

Sorry, Ozgin means the guy who slipped. Ozgin was not in that game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #778 (isolation #82) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

*shrug* I just feel it's more of the same repeating but I am going to park here to avoid history repeating itself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #783 (isolation #83) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 781, Bookitty wrote:Yes, I get it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ozgin

And before someone asks, no, I'm not going to say what it is that I get.

*hugs* that's what you get.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #848 (isolation #84) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 826, Varsoon wrote:Do you seriously think that in a 14-3-3-1 setup, there'd be a five person neighborhood that is ALL TOWN?

C'mon, man.

I'm in a Neighborhood. It's 4 people.
If there's no scum between both of those, I'll buy everyone in this game a pizza.

Mastina did that in HU2, made a neighborhood that was all town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #858 (isolation #85) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Can someone put who is in which hood down for me real quick? Wake didn't give me a hood, now I feel lonely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #860 (isolation #86) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Ty. Carson btw I am here. Fire away.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #861 (isolation #87) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Carson = Varsoon God damn autocorrect.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #863 (isolation #88) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 691, House wrote:I'm in a neighborhood called Central Windgale with dragonspawn (and some others), and I want him dead so I can participate in it, please.

kthx.

Found it, dragon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #872 (isolation #89) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Titus »

The same as I have said before. Ozgin is scum because of his claim, contrasting of those who respond to him, and people wanting to avoid his wagon.

Why are you acting like this went away?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #874 (isolation #90) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 868, RadiantCowbells wrote:You called it scummy.

You didn't say I was scum.

Did Boon really all in to support you?

Back up. Explain this to me please. Day shot is the oldest fake in the book. Why does this matter?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #876 (isolation #91) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 873, dragonspawn wrote:Maybe you should look up our roles

So you were serious about you and boon being best friends?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #879 (isolation #92) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Titus »

RC, I don't think that's what is going to happen. Wake mentioned in mafia discussion about needing masons as best friends..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #884 (isolation #93) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Titus »

forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=6733108#p6733108

Yeah, this claim looks legit. If they live too long, I will suspect them but they kinda hinted at it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #890 (isolation #94) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Umm I kinda want to lynch RC if the shot was real.
The best friends was something I expected based on mafia discussion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #892 (isolation #95) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 888, Cheetory6 wrote:Ooo fakedayvig?
Looks like this game just got
fucking predictable.

Wake loves to mind fuck like that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #894 (isolation #96) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 891, SilverWolf wrote:Titus-your link doesn't work but I believe the claim. I seriously thought they were softing masons. Wake did have a thread where he was asking about the best friends mechanic and mentioning wanting to use it in his games. I swear they said it wasn't normal though but maybe it fits those unique roles. I know Wake wanted to use it.

But seriously, how dense can people be when they've been practically shouting they know each other are town from the rooftops?

Geez people...............................

That's the post I linked to.

This makes me want to lynch RC if legit because she bogged with serious resistance, no questions asked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #902 (isolation #97) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

@RC, The asskissing feature is not included on this version of Titus. The humility and humor mods are in the process of being installed, so no asskissing from me.

Dudette, it has been 5 seconds. Hell not even I respond that fast.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #905 (isolation #98) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 901, Cheetory6 wrote:Why do I even play mafia.

Drinking game. Anytime someone does something stupid. Drink.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #910 (isolation #99) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 904, RadiantCowbells wrote:Honestly, I just wanted to pull off a fake vig claim and see if I could make it convincing.

You can all go on with your lives.

I would actually compromise to lynch you.

@Varsoon, That looks like a shitton of doublespeak.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #913 (isolation #100) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

@Varsoon,
'Citizen' will be used in place of 'Vanilla Townie.'

That's at least one way I knew Citizen meant VT. Mod post one. Second sc2mafia uses citizen as VT. When.I see citizen, I think VT.

Simple.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #914 (isolation #101) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 912, Cheetory6 wrote:Also, if Boon isn't just lolgambiting which I wouldn't be surprised by at all, then they should be left alive.
21 person game.
A role will fuck over a pair of gambiting scum.
If they're town scum will inevitably off them.

I now officially wish to be nightkilled.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #919 (isolation #102) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, thoughts on the last few pages of shitstorm?

On PB, don't see scum or town so a wagon there is not bad. It reminds me of the game cheetory modded.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #934 (isolation #103) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 931, House wrote:
In post 850, Varsoon wrote:Eh, screw it.
My neighborhood is Cheetory, Drixx, TSO, and me.
TSO and Drixx have been largely absent but they've also been V/LA and have had a lot going on in their lives.
Cheetory is hesitant to do much in the hood 'cus he thinks we've got scum in it.
I've been fairly vocal about my play in there so far.
Our Neighborhood is called Bastion Veronica.

Strange, that doesn't fit Wake's room meta at ALL.

Room meta, you have got to be kidding me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #989 (isolation #104) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

I am tentatively placing Drixx as town. In his spot, I would be annoyed as well if the hood was outed.

@House, Why are you taking issue with Skybird's hunting based on role PMs but not Varsoon's?

@Bookitty, can you go into more detail about your right and wrong reasons on Ozgin?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1048 (isolation #105) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Titus »

We're lynching Ozgin Varsoon. You want to shorten the day, get on the wagon of win. Catching up.

Dragon, highlight the post with your suspects and I will get to it, but we are lynching Ozgin. No more lynch shopping.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1050 (isolation #106) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1049, Drixx wrote:I am getting the heebiejeebies out of Boonskiies this game. I'm also doubly getting the heebiejeebies that Varsoon is chainsawing for him whilest scum reading me for having something come up IRL. More to come, but holy crap Boonskiies appears to be an entirely different person this game than in any prior play with him. That's setting off all kinds of alarms for me.

Drixx, noted observed agreed but wrong chainsaw target.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1055 (isolation #107) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

990 - Kinda smells of over explanation, but with the rate of the thread plus the prior quoted post included, I am ok with saying that could be town.

994 - I like Ozgin's initial reluctance here. He says he "doesn't get the townread on Titus" which is wholly inconsistent with his later comments.

999 - I agree. It is possible Drixx is scum but I am leaning against it.

1002 - I figured that's why you were pushing the wagon Cheetory. I generally don't like pure meta cases but I get why you're pushing it. Plus it's day 1. We are still lynching Ozgin but your push is likely townie.

1008 - Good posting here. Required reading.

1010/1012 - this post by Ozgin sets up inconstencies from before. The hesitance because of Kitz is out the window out of the blue immediately after Bookitty posts. This likely comes from a better him than me space. He says he always townread me, but a few posts prior, he's stating he "doesn't get the townread on Titus". His ISO is full of jabs like this from Ozgin.

1021 - Agreed. I don't think Varsoon would seriously suggest he could clear Ozgin as a full cop. A pt cop gets a positive on Ozgin if he's in a hood (which I believe he is) and a vanilla cop gets positives on goons. So I am not reassured that Varsoon can clear Ozgin, nor would I believe him.

1025/1028 - this isn't Ozgin's first rodeo. Why not look at other games to see if he says citizen or not? I think you said you didn't look at the sample role pm because you thought that scum should be the only ones? Why? Haven't I told you this game is about getting into player's heads, knowing what they know and planning accordingly. Go back, look at the setup from a scum's eyes (or if you're scum town). I am gradually taking the wheels off but you are forgetting my first rule. Eliminate the impossible. Whatever's left, however improbable, must be the truth.

As for the wolf sentiment, I am inclined to agree she's town but not for the reasons you state. My read on her is weaker because she is much more lassez-faire than what I am used to. While refreshing and helpful, it's unsettling. 1028 strongly indicates townWolf or scumWolf faking a town slip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1069 (isolation #108) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Italy, Varsoon has said he can clear Ozgin...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1076 (isolation #109) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Titus »

#907 Taly
Relevant excerpt

While we're getting into that realm, I actually have a way of confirming if Ozgin is actually a Citizen should we both survive overnight. :3

@Dragon, It's a meta case why PB over the others.

Holy shit stop p-edit ing me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1079 (isolation #110) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

:facepalm: Boon and Dragon are best friends.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1088 (isolation #111) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Vodka shots. On me. Drixx which brand you like?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1093 (isolation #112) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Titus »

I generally agree. It looks like stretching things in violation of the rules in spirit if not letter to draw me away from Ozgin. I have been deliberately ignoring that.

Join me on Ozgin?

@Skybird, there you go. I am partial to grey goose constantly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1117 (isolation #113) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Titus »

@Anen, I am not voting anyone based on role PM stuff. Cool your jets k.

@Ozgin, Loneliness could not have fueled your initial Citizen claim as we did not know about hoods at the time you mentioned it. If that loneliness issue is why you claimed, you were frustrated your buddies had hoods and not you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1119 (isolation #114) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Titus »

So, Ozgin are you sticking with being "lonely" as your reason for claiming citizen in 102? If so, how did you know about hoods when no mention had been made of the hoods at that point?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1125 (isolation #115) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

@Ozgin, Why would THIS game cause you to be lonely enough to claim citizen? That doesn't make any sense. You had scum games before yet you never felt lonely. Plus in 1116, you said your loneliness stemmed from not being in a hood? That implies you knew others had a hood.

Your post at 1116 states your loneliness was due to not being in a hood. The only way you knew about hoods in 102 is if you were scum and someone told you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1126 (isolation #116) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, Reread 1116 to now and give me a reason why Ozgin does not get lynched now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1130 (isolation #117) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, that's his spin. Yet that making him feel lonely in this game is absurdity. Lonely enough to claim citizen, hell no. I have never once seen someone go, gee I am not scum here, so I am lonely and claim VT. That's because it is retconned reasoning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1136 (isolation #118) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1133, Cheetory6 wrote:I imagine if he is town he didn't mean to claim VT here.
You're trying to act like he intentionally thought things through and was like "lol well fuck consequences whatever I don't care".

I am staying that Ozgin was trying to create a narrative and blundering badly as scum.

That 102 makes zero sense from town. His justification in 1116 strongly implies he knew about hoods. He is trying to use 180 as window dressing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1138 (isolation #119) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1135, Cheetory6 wrote:
Bookitty wrote:Ozgin was pretty vehement in responding that it wasn't a reach-out to you guys when I characterised it that way.
And I'm pretty sure he's saying that he dislikes being characterized as just having buddied us.

Idfk I know I'm defending Ozgin a lot, and while it might seem dumb because I'm not even strongly townreading him or anything, I just don't like the angles people are choosing to push on him atm. It feels too self-assured, sleazy and misdirect-ish.

You're right on self-assured Cheetory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1141 (isolation #120) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, I already linked a game where I caught scum on post 29 and people tried to diminish it because they did not want to believe me. I listened and tried to play ball. Scum got away. So why should I repeat the past?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1142 (isolation #121) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

It's Street Racers London btw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1153 (isolation #122) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1143, Cheetory6 wrote:Did you catch scum with the same reasoning as what you're saying here?

Pretty similar. In post 29 from Street Racers, Amateur posted that his role pm mentioned just one other team.

That was facially inconsistent with having a town PM. Several others noticed it and voted it immediately.

The wagon then formed too fast, Titus is overconfident, etc.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1156 (isolation #123) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

Good news is, Cheetory is taking the mantle of AP and ETL, which means he's not likely scum with Ozgin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1162 (isolation #124) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. She's making the mistake I did in Street Racers. You're acting like a townbeard and she's naturally suspecting you for it.

I had a major blowup with ETL for her shirty defense of amateur. I unread her hard despite people telling me I was wrong.

Eyes on the prize Boo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1163 (isolation #125) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1153, Titus wrote:
In post 1143, Cheetory6 wrote:Did you catch scum with the same reasoning as what you're saying here?

Pretty similar. In post 29 from Street Racers, Amateur posted that his role pm mentioned just one other team.

That was facially inconsistent with having a town PM. Several others noticed it and voted it immediately.

The wagon then formed too fast, Titus is overconfident, etc.

I did Egg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1165 (isolation #126) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1151, Cheetory6 wrote:Are you seriously going to tell me you're A-Okay with the manner in which Titus is pushing her Ozginvote?
Because if it was just your push, I probably wouldn't be defending him atm.

It is OUR push.

This is why I don't like town as much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1168 (isolation #127) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

Everyone says it's a TownTitus push meh...

Seriously, it is the logic that matters, not the speaker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1172 (isolation #128) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1154, Cheetory6 wrote:Why would he need to fake any of his reads in multiball though?
Like, I could moreso get behind that angle if it was just that Ozgin can't scumhunt and has to flail to get people off his case, but how is the grand summation of it all not just "Ozgin is playing really weird"?
Because I can understand scumreading someone for playing weird, I just feel like, from experience, the weirder someone is without doing things that are actually scummy, the more probable it is that they're town who're getting shoved into a shitty situation.

P-Edit: q.q

@Egg, I thought that was at Boo.

Scum have a difficulty faking 6 spreads and focus more on being tiebreak than scumhunting. Every player has that balance but Ozgin has too many tiebreak and his suspicions are vague. He hops to all the major wagons without remorse.

The whole Kits scares me on the la la wagon and then immediately announcing intent to vote la la is a prime example of scum survival voting.

Cheetory's premise is flawed because he's stating Ozgin has done nothing scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1174 (isolation #129) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

@1170, It sure feels like it to me. So I am doing something different here. Remaining civil but not letting slipped scum get away.

You're acting like I haven't seen your response before. Look at Street Racers London. Look at it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1176 (isolation #130) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1173, Cheetory6 wrote:
Bookitty wrote:Please tell me this is not a serious question.

Titus wrote:Cheetory's premise is flawed because he's stating Ozgin has done nothing scummy.
"Oh man sure is scummy how he's either dastardly scum trying to claim VT at the very start of the game which will surely not draw attention to himself over town who just made a fuck up."

This is facially invalid. The words are what drew attention. The words don't come from lonely town.

If you can find me one other lonely example, I will eat my hat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1178 (isolation #131) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

Your reads sweetcheeks?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1181 (isolation #132) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1179, Cheetory6 wrote:What exactly are you asking me to do?

Are you trying to imply that Ozgin saying that he's 'lonely' is bullshit?

I made a jokepost at him. Reminiscent of jokeposts we made in scumPT in 180. He was also in a hood with SW that game.
He commented saying "I wish I wasn't Citizen this game because less of that is going to happen now", which makes a ton of sense and I really feel like you should understand that context given that you were co-modding that game.

The citizen part does not.

You know what other roles don't come with hoods, cop doc, watcher, tracker, gunsmith, etc. they'd all be just as lonely. Yet he's so lonely as A VT that he claims it?

Nope.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1195 (isolation #133) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

@1168/1185, If you really believed the speaker didn't matter, you'd be looking at the logic rather than discounting it because it is me speaking.

While I admire Cheetory's attempt, there is no rational explanation for 120 and 1116 other than Ozgin being scum
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1201 (isolation #134) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

Hey Delta. Welcome aboard! Look at Ozgin. Then tell me what you think of 120 and 1116.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1204 (isolation #135) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

Egg, you forgot his blatant fish of me as well, as if my suspicions on Ozgin would be more or less valid if I was a PR or VT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1207 (isolation #136) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Titus »

@Dragon #907

I was able to sidestep him by showing how Ozgin was not a cut regardless of my role pm.

Amazing how Ozgin tries site here after my Varsoon response.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1209 (isolation #137) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

Don't blame you. His recent actions of defending Ozgin at all costs for no reason irk me. I had him marked in as my first candidate for Ozgin's partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1211 (isolation #138) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

Join me on Ozgin. We lynch Varsoon tomorrow. While there can be a theoretical reason for rolefishing as town, Ozgin's posts have none. Let's not dilute town voting power.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1214 (isolation #139) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

No. I voted you for 102. I have been called much worse and not voted for it. My reaction is stone cold logic.

Loneliness doesn't cause someone to claim citizen. There are my town roles that are lonely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1215 (isolation #140) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1213, dragonspawn wrote:Sorry Titus. Still not seeing scum ozgin here.

Then look at his posts again and explain to me which of his umpteen stories you buy. I will point out the falsehoods.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1216 (isolation #141) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1214, Titus wrote:No. I voted you for 102. I have been called much worse and not voted for it. My reaction is stone cold logic.

Loneliness doesn't cause someone to claim citizen. There are my town roles that are lonely.

My = many.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1218 (isolation #142) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Titus »

Possible. There's several reasons why Varsoon could be rolefishing. Most are not pleasant but some can be.

Ozgin's just scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1225 (isolation #143) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1220, Ozgin wrote:Sigh, Titus. Your push is bad, and it's not worthwhile fighting it anymore. I'm gonna work towards actual progress.

VOTE: ProlapsedBrain

My push is fine. Your ISO is full of contradictions, discredits and misrepresentations and you slipped. You are just pissed I caught you.

Oh lalala's wagon is dead, so you hitch onto Prolapsed. Not a surprise. There's not an original push in there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1227 (isolation #144) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

I never said you voted her but intended to.

Lalala's wagon popular but so was Kitz. You think Lala's scum but you don't vote.
In your next post, you intend to vote Lala the concern on lala died down.

Lala's pressure weakens, you hurriedly vote Prolapsed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1228 (isolation #145) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

The concern on Kitz died down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1229 (isolation #146) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Damn that's the prolapsed not Lala's.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1230 (isolation #147) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

I will rephrase.

You intend to vote Prolasped but were concerned about Kitz.
Your concern vanished overnight but you didn't vote.

The pressure weakens on other targets, you vote Prolapsed.

Let me guess, your concerns on Kitz are gone? What about the rest?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1249 (isolation #148) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1245, Drixx wrote:Oh my god, is Titus really doing the "X thing happened in Y game so therefore Z thing is happening in this game, even though it's a different setup, different players and basically the only thing in common is my terrible logic" thing?

I've got more thread diving to do, but that will totally drive me insane.

Varsoon, you know that I don't just put my vote out casually, and you also know that I'm trying to properly catch up and be a nonlurksack for this game, which is growing in post size at a ridiculous pace, but since I <3 you and you asked:

VOTE: Varsoon

That shall be considered my RVS vote. I'll make a serious one when I can actually make it through the thread without 8 new pages showing up. I've taken rather a lengthy nap this afternoon, so I'm digging into this game specifically once my wife heads to sleep. If I haven't returned from spelunking in the thread within a few hours, send a rescue party?

It's not terrible logic, but I'd rather not explain until AFTER that game is finished. Don't assume my reasons are terrible because you couldn't actually play to your wincon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1250 (isolation #149) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1247, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 1242, FA_Q2 wrote:
The difference is brain is a straight up PL - there is no content there. Lala has directly posted scummy CONTENT. She also continues to evade the questions brought to her about that scummy content. Lala is clearly scum.

If I had unlimited time I would answer everything in-depth, I haven't actually read the whole game yet. I'm not clearly scum gosh.
In fact, I think you're likely scum for pushing to lynch me because I'm an easy lynch ~_~
Not only based on OMGUS okay, scum literally tries to get me lynched in every game I play.

Me too. Unfortunately, it becomes their deathknell. Emphasis on usually. Just take your time, develop your abilities. Give us some reads. You don't have to be as confident as me. Hell, most would appreciate it if you weren't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1251 (isolation #150) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1244, Varsoon wrote:I'd rather avoid mislynching town if possible.
If it weren't for my soft, Ozgin would've already likely been lynched today.
If I can clear him, I'd like to do that rather than have us end the day on a ML.

I don't think anyone buys your soft, given the pushback on you.

The only reason Ozgin hasn't been lynched is because I am pushing it and the number of players who have baggage with me is let's just say plentiful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1253 (isolation #151) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Dr. Good Doctor,

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Cloak and Dagger
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1256 (isolation #152) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1254, Egg wrote:
In post 1242, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1235, Varsoon wrote:@FAQ2: I think a lot of the points you're making against laladucks are the reasons why the Prolapsed wagon is as popular as it is.
I'll hold that any player who has low content and low quality-per-post is low-hanging fruit. That doesn't really speak towards their alignment, but instead towards how easily they might be lynched.
At this point in the game, I'd be fine with a lynch on laladucks as well. I'm holding out to see what Prolapsed has to post.

The difference is brain is a straight up PL - there is no content there. Lala has directly posted scummy CONTENT. She also continues to evade the questions brought to her about that scummy content. Lala is clearly scum.

I thought the case on Prolapsed was mostly meta. I mean, I'm not voting him but I have him as weak scum for an awkward post early in the game. I don't think anyone is voting him for policy. I could be wrong. It's happened before and it will happen again.

Lala, please don't do the "easy lynch" copout. Anyone who gets 11 votes on Day 1 is "easy". Scum can be "easy" to vote. It's just a bad point to make. If it becomes a pattern, we'll talk. But one "easy" vote on Day 1 isn't a big deal.

Funny, that's the exact line people were using not to vote Ozgin and I didn't hear many comments like these. Just that it's too fast and shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1258 (isolation #153) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Agreed. Sometimes when you speak, the message can be for others. #yodaTitus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1260 (isolation #154) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1259, Egg wrote:Yeah but you quoted me.

=P

Yes. I did. I was quoting you to say you were right. The "fast lynch" push is crap. Ozgin should be lynched. Time to dispense with the bullshit reasons people aren't voting him and get this done.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1269 (isolation #155) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1267, FA_Q2 wrote:I doubt you missed anything - you said they were voting him for meta. I think that is rather weak considering that there is no content in his posts. They might not be stating they are voting him as a PL but that is the way
I
see those votes.

Bit of Both. Prolapsed is a lurker. That's the policy.
Prolapsed has a history of lurking as scum. That's a meta argument.

Still it sucks when we have someone who claimed scum in thread and scum are flailing to get any sort of counterwagon going.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1271 (isolation #156) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Titus »

lalala, then stop whining. When you whine, it makes people think "lala has enough time to post and whine, she's avoiding making content". Is it fair? No. But the message we send isn't always fair.

Off the top of your head

3 top town reads
3 top scum reads.

Next 3 town reads.
Next 3 scumreads.

No reason, just gut.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1274 (isolation #157) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Now, Lala, I'm not suggesting any answer to you. Look at your reads, apply it to the gamestate. I'll walk you through how.

Look at where your major townreads are. Look at where your major scumreads are. Why? Would you want to follow your townread? How does that make you feel?

Don't worry about being right, just type what your gut says right now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1276 (isolation #158) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

A couple more questions I will put in spoilers here, answer these last. When you're done, you should have enough to be engaged with and have others enquire about your gut.

Spoiler: Final Questions
Your biggest townreads are off the major wagons. What does that tell you?
You have a lot of conflicted reads on the Ozgin wagon yet no clear read on him. Gun to head, what's your read? Would your read on his wagon changed based on his flip? If so, what can you do to sort him?

The names are academic. The idea is to get critical thinking going.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1296 (isolation #159) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

Oh don't get me wrong, I am still 100 percent committed to voting Ozgin. That doesn't mean I have to be antitown as fuck about it.

House, here's to hoping what I think your saying is what I think you are. If so, thank you.

Taly, I think you know I am town regardless but Ozgin's scum so yeah.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1301 (isolation #160) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

Powerful scumhunting tool, not useful on citizens, shit are you kidding me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1303 (isolation #161) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

@Kitz, pulling reads from her behind is exactly what I asked la la to do. The questions help refine her reads and her next set should reveal more motivations when combined with the first.

Gut read + adding in gamestate = unique content if town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1309 (isolation #162) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1304, SilverWolf wrote:@Titus-Does it bother you at all that la la is voting Prolapsed and doesn't have him in her list of scum reads? Because if it doesn't, it should.

In post 1305, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1304, SilverWolf wrote:@Titus-Does it bother you at all that la la is voting Prolapsed and doesn't have him in her list of scum reads? Because if it doesn't, it should.

^^
That.

And if anyone says again that my case against Lalala consists of our discussion about PM colors only, they'll get a pigeon.

Not completely. It's not ZOMG auto scum but I can see her thinking if she has to choose between the two wagons, and her making that choice. I would have expected a Varsoon vote if not seeing that dichotomy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1310 (isolation #163) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

"I got fucked once in the past because of a similar situation, so I must do something different this time!"

This is good logic.

If you believe the underlying facts are the same, repeating the same behavior will lead to the same results. So I do something different.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1313 (isolation #164) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

@Taly, That's fair enough. I think that might explain part of the reason why I had trouble reading you in the past. I think I'm using the wrong archetype to read you. I always figured that you considered yourself to look more from a logical perspective as opposed to a behavioral or emotional one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1317 (isolation #165) » Thu May 21, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

I try to be more chill on day 1 as my reads later (barring flukes and stupid play) are best towards the end of the game, particularly if I have NOT been playing it up until the point I come in. Yet, I just can't let confirmed scum go. *shrug*

Amazing how many counterwagons to Ozgin keep popping up hmm... especially when some people have not been subtle.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1328 (isolation #166) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1326, Taly wrote:Why does the Lala wagon go through a boom in votes the second I vote Ozgin? D:

Because Ozgin is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1343 (isolation #167) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1342, Egg wrote:Anen, I don't know how Prolapsed plays as town. My point was more that it's hard to say this is his scum meta without knowing his town meta and I suspect that some people may be doing that. Also, given his play so far, do you think it's more likely he faked a response to my question or that he was too lazy to read the rules?

Ozgin, you misunderstood my vote on you. It wasn't because it was L-4 and it was never a pressure vote. I decided you were probably scum but didn't want to hammer prematurely, so I counted votes and when I saw you were L-5 I was ok voting you. By the way I don't get your Bookitty vote. It feels like it's strictly OMGUS.

Titus, (to 1328) which of the laladuck votes do you think are Ozgin's buddies then?

Silverwolf, five I think

Not sure. There's a possibility some of them are opposing scum rather than scum with Ozgin. Remember, scum don't want a cross lynch for the same reasons cross kills are bad. I doubt I'm going to pick out which ones are scum, solely because of the vote pattern. Right now, I'm leaning on you BooKitty, Wolfie, Taly, Drixx, Boon, Dragon as a nice solid town core. Anything else is rather meh or a scumread ATM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1345 (isolation #168) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Right. Scum can scumread other scum.

Taly is town because I can see a clear pattern of where her scumreads are when she posts, an honest assessment of her flaws and strengths and a genuine attempt to have me read her better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1347 (isolation #169) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh Ozgin,I have pulled the old notes mean I am town trick, but I would love to see how your buddies coach you. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1352 (isolation #170) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Can we lynch Ozgin after you're done mislynching Lala for the scumteam? K. Thanks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1353 (isolation #171) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Titus »

*scumteams
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1358 (isolation #172) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1354, dragonspawn wrote:How would you know ducks is a mislynch?

Because he's a counter to Ozgin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1360 (isolation #173) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1355, SilverWolf wrote:Titus-I think la la is likely to be scum and Ozgin is VT/Citizen like he claims.

Tell me why I'm wrong. You don't have to go into detail. Just the basics are enough.

Lala hasn't done anything scummy. She's sheeped, sure but that's not scummy.

Ozgin meanwhile has the scummy claim, votes every major wagon and its brother and has massive AtE. He hasn't actually scumhunted at all. His reads are all poor versions of "you suspect me, so you're scum", minus me who he loves painting as bad and off. Hmm... wonder where he got that advice from..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1361 (isolation #174) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1359, Varsoon wrote:You do know ducks had a large wagon far before Ozgin ever had one, right?

Nah, Lala's died. It restarted later. Doesn't matter the order though. Lala has votes and the second time, they picked up quick. Why? Because there's no other acceptable place for them.

Lala died. Dragon died. Lala starts again. That seems reallly natural...[/sarcasm]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1364 (isolation #175) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1362, Cheetory6 wrote:He got the advice from me, right? Is that what we're getting at?

Also, the scumteam that Ozgin is on also knows who the rest of the scum are in the game as well, right?
That's how they and you can be so sure that lala is 100% a mislynch?

No one actually knows 100%. Yet, scum don't want to lynch scum in general. So the minute a decent case gets made against someone scummy, scum run.

Hence why Dragon was wagoned for jackshit, lala is wagoned for struggling, hell the Ozgin and Varsoon wagons were the only ones with meat on their bones.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1366 (isolation #176) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1365, Varsoon wrote:What kind of logic is that?
I think scum would -want- to lynch scum to earn townpoints for it and then during night they'd want to direct double-kills on town PRs.
Ideally. Right?

In singleball, yes. In multiball no. Crosslynching and killing reduces KPN.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1370 (isolation #177) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Titus »

@SW, KPN is Kills Per Night. The higher the KPN generally speaking, the better it is for scum, particularly if scums aren't crosskilling each other. Given scums won't vote to lynch each other, I highly doubt they'll kill each other at night.

I absolutely disagree on lalala's reads doing that.

Scum would have genuine frustration at being caught, just as much as town would. The genuineness of emotion is not what to read but the motivation behind the speech.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1371 (isolation #178) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1369, Varsoon wrote:I think there was only ever two votes on me, one of which was dragonspawn and the other was what was called 'an RVS' vote.
The laladucks and ozgin wagons have been the most consistent wagons the whole game.

P-EDIT:
I've only played a handful of multiball setups. I don't really like them. They usually feel scum-sided to me.
I feel like you've put so much down on Ozgin, Titus. I'm really worried you're both town and scum wants to milk that. :/
What's sideways is that even with a scum-flip from laladucks, you'll still just stay on Ozgin because multiballlll. I don't think you'll be satisfied until Ozgin is dead.
It's not like I don't get it, I just don't agree with it.
:/

I generally tend not to be satisfied until scum flips. And I'm about 99.9 percent certain that Ozgin's scum. So you're right, I won't be satisified until he's dead.

Dragon's spawn's vote is one of the few that had teeth. When he started that, he did it based on your rolefishing which is much more of a case than any on lalala.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1379 (isolation #179) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Titus »

And I'm one of the better scumplayers on this site. I know my game theory. I may not be the most persuasive, and I may get frustrated when people play suboptimally, but I know the theory. I'll share with you my last multiball QT which should share this point quite well. Read post 49. Prior QT

The ideal is if the other scum teams kill each other off, that's more days where they have to survive to be lynched.

Titus's Rule 2: Count the bodies. How far is each side from its wincon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1381 (isolation #180) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Prolapse, I didn't give guided instructions. That's a misrep. I put forth questions with expectations. That's what everyone has done here. If someone feels that they cannot contribute, drawing them out let's people see who they are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1504 (isolation #181) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

Cheetory, playing groupscum is all about crafting a narrative. If you can weave all the facts together, while lying as little as possible, that's what should happen.

Here, Ozginscum drew scum right after having played with most of you. So he can't repeat the same pattern as before precisely. The citizen claim, by its proximity to the hood claim (lonely) attempts to subtly suggest that they are different. He takes the town slip credit as well despite this sort of thing never happening. Plus, he has a decent coach on scum narratives IMO in Varsoon. By setting up a by claim, a low powered scum can essentially confirm themselves later. Who would fake a claim since post 102? That's absurd.

Here, though I am thinking Ozgin is ninja or goon. Both make sense for such a VT claim. If Ozgin is tracked, he comes back as VT. So see told you I was citizen.

His renouncing and reclaiming citizen fits as well. Town would be frustrated at their slip but not try to renounce. When Ozgin faces pressure again he "breaks" and continues painting me as the big bad villain. That's all you can do if an obvious townie tunnels you and you cannot get a wagon on them.

Here, we have Varsoon PR fishing me in #907. I said I knew Citizen was a VT moniker due to my off-site experience and reading the first post. Varsoon quickly lets go of the PR or scum claim. Soon thereafter, Ozgin is crowing site meta. Yet, Ozgin doesn't claim citizen as a generic town, ever. Ozgin is capitalizing on the question Varsoon asked, yet lacks the evidence to back up his lies.

1116 he claims the motivation behid 102 was that he was lonely. Ozgin's played enough where he does not have that as a plausible excuse. No one claims citizen because of a lack of a hood. Many roles are lonely. Why doesn't he say being town is lonely? All his hoods in 180 were because he was scum.

This is a rusty house of cards.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1506 (isolation #182) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1500, Cheetory6 wrote:Like, not necessarily directing it at you.
I just mean it feels like most people are just kind of covering their eyes and saying "Ozgin lynch a-go!"
I do appreciate that you're willing to engage me on this, don't get me wrong. Just frustrated that it feels really clear to me and I'm apparently not doing a good job of explaining it.

Then why are people peeling off to vote la la because they disagree with their reads?
Oh and Dragon, la la is scumhunting, even if scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1511 (isolation #183) » Fri May 22, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Varsoon, lying is alignment indicative. You look at why someone lies, not just that they did. Why would town Ozgin lie about his site meta to fit his claim (namely that he always says Citizen when he means town) as town? That is a lie that town Ozgin does not need to make.

Also, no reading the first post, internalizing it, and realizing Ozgin claimed VT is not a scum indicator, regardless of starting on sc2mafia or not.

And I do have to admit your scum theatre is pretty good.

Yet, it has flaws.

You voted Ozgin for his bad citizen claim right after I did. If you actually could clear Ozgin, such a vote makes no sense. There are indeed flaws like that throughout.

But for right now, we are lynching Ozgin. Tomorrow, we can lynch you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1514 (isolation #184) » Fri May 22, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

Varsoon, when have I ever accepted my own lynch? Ever. Plus, this lynch is flipping scum. Not a doubt in my mind.

Also the whole married himself to the VT claim makes zero sense if you voted him for claiming VT out of the blue.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1523 (isolation #185) » Fri May 22, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Titus »

@Varsoon, that doesn't make any sense either. Citizen is not common to this site. No one would think all towns were Citizens reading the first post. You have had a constant shift of explanations, trying to defend Ozgin after that slip.

Now, we'll put this to rest with an Ozgin scumflip.

@Egg, it's moonlogic with House and Dragon. I would go for a policy lynch if they were alive too long, but not now. Besides, if they are town, suspicion is good for them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1533 (isolation #186) » Fri May 22, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

Your mention of fan fiction makes me wish I could hydra with Elusive. Haha haha.

We will have this out tomorrow Varsoon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1537 (isolation #187) » Fri May 22, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

We should have Drixx and Delta give reads before hammer as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1560 (isolation #188) » Fri May 22, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Titus »

Well at least Ozgin scum was lynched, but damn Boon...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1567 (isolation #189) » Fri May 22, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1565, DeltaWave wrote:Dayvig on House.

Not Boon?

Can you at least type your gut feelings before close?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1570 (isolation #190) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

I thought you had checked Ozgin, still would have pushed without the check but when you mentioned the 4th ability and jumped to Ozgin....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1572 (isolation #191) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

Thank you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1576 (isolation #192) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1573, Boonskiies wrote:I'm fucking confirmed town, Titus...why the hell would someone dayvig me. LLL. Vig, if you exist, Titus is a fantastic shot, regardless of alignment.

I was testing how far Delta had read. Dayvigging a cop makes no sense either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1578 (isolation #193) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1577, Taly wrote:Wait, wait wait.

Titus, did you just crumb you're a cop?

I was referring to House with that statement. :S

I'm not claiming anything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1584 (isolation #194) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1579, Taly wrote:Oh, I misread. X_X

Figured as much.

The next time you ask me if I crumb anything, I'm going to tell you to go to hell unless I feel forced to claim. Pointing out crumbs is very anti-town at best.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1586 (isolation #195) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

There are reasons why I want to throttle you in every game House. You just landed on one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1591 (isolation #196) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1587, DeltaWave wrote:I'm still not caught up but I can tell this game is gonna be awesome.

Just put what page your on and your notes.

You can revamp them at the start of the day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1594 (isolation #197) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1593, House wrote:
In post 1586, Titus wrote:There are reasons why I want to throttle you in every game House. You just landed on one.

Why would town!Anybody question an innocent result on them?

Well there's one reason why, but mostly not. If Kitz gives that one reason, she's town but if not she's scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1595 (isolation #198) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

Still the faking is annoying on a personal level.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1600 (isolation #199) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1596, House wrote:
In post 1595, Titus wrote:Still the faking is annoying on a personal level.

Because
you
never
lie, amirite?

I do lie but seldomly as it throws people off. You lie very frequently. Lying should be used sparingly. Then, when you refuse to do smart things... :S

But us squabbling is not helpful. We should pressure Kitz to see if she actually has the reason why she could be town.

You should be able to think about this and get the result.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”