Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 772, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 771, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 770, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Also, who is 'that' guy?

Someone who would make every one of us in this game look silly. I don't know where this guy really is, all I know is that he can pick your game apart piece by piece. And its really scary if he is actually trying. He will tunnel you and I mean in the worst way possible.

Give us his name.

I can't, I have no idea where the guy is and were he plays.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

People blindly refusing to lynch LQ just because he wrote the word "beloved" are more likely to be scum than town FYI
#greenshirtthursdays
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 770, MaxwellPuckett wrote:LQ, you quoted that whole post (you know you can quote partial posts, right? erase the stuff you aren't responding to), but responded to the least important part. Please try again.

Also, who is 'that' guy?
Don't just answer that question and ignore everything else I'm saying, though.

DON'T JUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION AND IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE I'M SAYING, THOUGH.
In post 771, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 770, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Also, who is 'that' guy?

Someone who would make every one of us in this game look silly. I don't know where this guy really is, all I know is that he can pick your game apart piece by piece. And its really scary if he is actually trying. He will tunnel you and I mean in the worst way possible.

WOW YOU DID IT ANYWAY

LQ, cut the bullshit and stop answering all the pointless shit in my posts, and answer the important stuff. Respond to my . I can't believe you have the gall to call out Hostile for not answering your questions when you have now ignored my post, where I specifically asked you to respond, twice.

I don't think you understand that I am trying to help you. You do not have a lot of friends in this game, and I am one of the few people here that is not especially frustrated with you. I want you to become a better player and I do not want you lynched today. (Those two things have nothinkg to do with each other)

But this, you ignoring me? It's annoying. It's incredibly annoying. Answer 768.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote Count 1.09 - Up to post 777

zabing12[9] - MaxwellPuckett, Little Gumball, LicketyQuickity, HostileIntent, Jamierus, Nero Cain, Saint, RIP, PeaceBringer
[L-3]

LicketyQuickety[3] - Narninian, ChannelDelibird, Sinsun1
rip[2] - davesaz, zabing12
ChannelDelibird[1] - Senator
HostileIntent[1] - KlingonCelt
Senator[1] - PeregrineV
millar13[1] - Marcrell

Not Voting(3): Millar13, Jeanne11, The Archmage Ludicrous

Mod Note: ChannelDelibird and KlingonCelt are VLA.
With 21 alive, it takes 12 to lynch
Day ends Wednesday, June 3rd, at 2:30 AM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 776, ChannelDelibird wrote:People blindly refusing to lynch LQ just because he wrote the word "beloved" are more likely to be scum than town FYI

So what's your plan of action then? Who would you rather lynch and why? What do you think should be done with him?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:01 pm

Literally my second-last post explained why I want to lynch LQ as likely scum.
#greenshirtthursdays
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 779, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 776, ChannelDelibird wrote:People blindly refusing to lynch LQ just because he wrote the word "beloved" are more likely to be scum than town FYI

So what's your plan of action then? Who would you rather lynch and why? What do you think should be done with him?

oh honestly i thought this was the cleverest of posts but it's actually junk

just freaking great

Pretend I said something intelligent in that post above. Meanwhile, what's your stance on him being vig'd instead of lynched?
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 780, ChannelDelibird wrote:Literally my second-last post explained why I want to lynch LQ as likely scum.

yeah that was my bad I misunderstood
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:04 pm

No reason to delay killing scum based on a vig who may or may not actually exist. If we're wrong and he's town, his ability triggers on NK same as on lynch so it gives no advantage
#greenshirtthursdays
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:04 pm

In post 768, MaxwellPuckett wrote:If zabing flips town there's at least two scum on this wagon. So many zabing votes without reasoning it's hilarious.

Mostly because LQ spends all his time arguing with people. LQ, please listen to me. I'll keep badgering you with this until you respond to me properly.
Listen to what other players are saying. The post above this one is a perfect example. You say your play is bad, back up it by saying you've never survived a game (coaching position doesn't count), but your posts read as if you think you're hot stuff. Lines like "I would be careful if I were you" are especially bad. You need to look at your playstyle, figure out what's wrong by listening to others, and changing it. And definitely don't admonish other players for 'ruining your attempt to get a read'. Other players are going to respond to your posts, and you have to deal with that.

Also: we're not lynching LQ. Sorry, that's just how it's gonna go down. Tomorrow we can think about it, but not today.

Looking forward to hearing from zabing's replacement. The fact that she replaced out here is making me feel good about the lynch, though.

Sinsun is town I think.

LicketyQuickety wrote:Oy, the day that HI meets her match.
I
lol?

I voted Zabing almost solely because LG voted them. I was feeling like an ant at the time -like I was so bad at this game that I literally cried.

You are right. I need to learn to be quiet and not open my mouth and just listen sometimes. I am actually a really good listener irl.
If I am coming across like I am hot stuff, I apologize. I am perfectly aware that I have no clue what I am doing on this site. I was genuinely concerned that HI was going to get it in a bad way. And I don't even know if its on this site.
I was trying to explain to Nero that that is how I get a read on someone or how others can get a read on someone. It how a confirmation can be made. It is hard for me to change, just throwing that out there. I do learn though. I know my playstyle is atrocious right now, and I have to take a serious look at my game to look for bad play. I know one thing I have to do is get a lot better at the basics. If I can get better at the basics, I will actually be able to change my meta -and I don't even mean posting a lot.

P-Edit X4

P-Edit X2

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:08 pm

If there are only 2 scum on the Zabing train, if hes town, it is not at all worth it.

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Alright, thanks for finally responding. I know it's just your posting style that puts people off and I really doubt you're like this IRL. Sorry for getting frustrated.. but, not really sorry for that, couldn't help it, but I'm sorry it bled into my posting.

In post 783, ChannelDelibird wrote:No reason to delay killing scum based on a vig who may or may not actually exist.
If we're wrong and he's town, his ability triggers on NK same as on lynch so it gives no advantage

Bolded is simply wrong, CDB. If you're wrong and he's town, it's better for him to be NKed than lynched, it does give an advantage to do it that way instead. Say we lynch him and he's town, that's one town dead, plus two more because mafia will have two nights to kill. Three townies dead. If we don't lynch him and maf NKs him, they get an additional night to kill. That's two townies dead. Much better scenario. Do the math, yeah?

Of course there are two more scenarios here, we don't lynch him and maf doesn't NK him because he's mafia. That's something we worry about tomorrow because yay, there are flips tomorrow, we have more info. Last scenario is we don't lynch him and maf doesn't NK him because maf wants us to think LQ is scum, because he's the BP and didn't die. But we'll worry about those tomorrow.

PEDIT Response to LQ: I don't think there are only two, I have no idea how many there are, and have no way of knowing such a thing. I do know that if he flips town, there's definitely some mafia in there. That's just an observation and it's //not// the reason I want that slot lynched. It's cause he's scummy, aight?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Hint: mafia won't NK him in order to get us to mislynch him. The only way he gets nightkilled is if he's vigged. I just won a game as scum by leaving the distractingly bad BP alive to endgame so that town had no choice but to mislynch him for the loss. Best practice is to kill him now and reduce scum's knowledge of our roles because it's early game so that the extra night does less damage to us if he's actually town
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:18 pm

I realise you said some of that in your second par there but i responded immediately because the first one was so dismissive
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Also remember GENE RODDENBERRY IS A SHIT FLAVOUR CLAIM, HE'S SCUM
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Roddenberry didn't even fucking create DS9 ffs, he'd be better off claiming Berman or Behr
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:21 pm

I mean we basically just got confirmation that scum weren't given safeclaims which is nice. Otherwise he wouldn't have to make up someone who is not a character on the show
#greenshirtthursdays
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Mmk, I understand where you're coming from, especially if you're saying maf will not NK him. 787 is a good point, and I'm glad to know this, but I still think that if he's lynched we should wait until tomorrow. Or do you think that would damage town too much?

But, I'm not really scumreading you anymore, because I was for a while. I like these last two posts.

PEdit: I just looked it up. Apparently he died shortly after the show was created, which... this is probably gonna sound super-ignorant later, especially if LQ is scum, but that's kinda in line with a Beloved Prince. With the whole dying thing, and the mourning thing but.. kind of a stretch. With the amount of characters in DS9, and the fact that Monkey is obviously into the flavour and the show, it'd be kinda weird to have Gene Roddenberry show up.

Guhhhhhhh maybe you're right. But if you're so sure he's scum, then waiting til tomorrow won't hurt anybody, yeah? I have to think about this.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:30 pm

NO WAITING, YOU DON'T GIVE SCUM TIME JUST BECAUSE. YOU KILL THEM.
#greenshirtthursdays
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Read a few other little blurbs, and the more I think about it, the worse a claim it seems. Why the creator of Star Trek in a DS9 game? If Roddenberry didn't even create DS9? I didn't know that until I looked it up just now, I assumed he had. And Monkey specified this is entirely season one. So it seems very localized, so once again, no reason to have bloody Gene in here. I've actually read up on the season one episodes now, too, so I have a better idea of what's there.

Weird claim, don't like. Maybe was being too easy on LQ because he obviously needs to get better at the game? I do that a lot.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: LicketyQuickety
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 795, MaxwellPuckett wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: LicketyQuickety

STAY STRONG, BROTHER

DON'T LET HIM FOOL YOU
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 790, ChannelDelibird wrote:Roddenberry didn't even fucking create DS9 ffs, he'd be better off claiming Berman or Behr

In post 792, MaxwellPuckett wrote:

PEdit: I just looked it up. Apparently he died shortly after the show was created, which... this is probably gonna sound super-ignorant later, especially if LQ is scum, but that's kinda in line with a Beloved Prince. With the whole dying thing, and the mourning thing but.. kind of a stretch. With the amount of characters in DS9, and the fact that Monkey is obviously into the flavour and the show, it'd be kinda weird to have Gene Roddenberry show up.

Guhhhhhhh maybe you're right. But if you're so sure he's scum, then waiting til tomorrow won't hurt anybody, yeah? I have to think about this.

In post 794, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Read a few other little blurbs, and the more I think about it, the worse a claim it seems. Why the creator of Star Trek in a DS9 game? If Roddenberry didn't even create DS9? I didn't know that until I looked it up just now, I assumed he had. And Monkey specified this is entirely season one. So it seems very localized, so once again, no reason to have bloody Gene in here. I've actually read up on the season one episodes now, too, so I have a better idea of what's there.

Weird claim, don't like. Maybe was being too easy on LQ because he obviously needs to get better at the game? I do that a lot.

One thing about Roddenberry, his wife, Majel Barrett, played Luxwana Troi and the female computer voice, among other roles in the various series. She appeared in a DS9, I remember her liking Bajoran music as being "logical." Surely the show had his blessing.

Just saying.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 774, LittleGumball wrote:post 768, MaxwellPuckett wrote:If zabing flips town there's at least two scum on this wagon. So many zabing votes without reasoning it's hilarious.

I will take votes without made up reasons vs some that make up shit or just say that they are "scummy" or "antitown"
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 778, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote Count 1.09 - Up to post 777

zabing12[9] - MaxwellPuckett, Little Gumball, LicketyQuickity, HostileIntent, Jamierus, Nero Cain, Saint, RIP, PeaceBringer
[L-3]

LicketyQuickety[3] - Narninian, ChannelDelibird, Sinsun1
rip[2] - davesaz, zabing12
ChannelDelibird[1] - Senator
HostileIntent[1] - KlingonCelt
Senator[1] - PeregrineV
millar13[1] - Marcrell

Not Voting(3): Millar13, Jeanne11, The Archmage Ludicrous

Mod Note: ChannelDelibird and KlingonCelt are VLA.
With 21 alive, it takes 12 to lynch
Day ends Wednesday, June 3rd, at 2:30 AM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs

I'm off V/LA now. Storms all gone. :]
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”