Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 2198, Drixx wrote:My first game on this site, Taly, I got called a homosexual and had a long time site member tell me they wanted me to experience prison rape. The mod of that game didn't think that warranted more than a reminder to follow the rules. I try not to start fights or go after people, and I try to keep myself in check when I see abuse but when it gets to a certain point I just step in and do my best to stomp it and put it to an end.

Oh god. :/ I'm sorry.

In post 2198, Drixx wrote:In the case of those few pages, I just don't believe for even the smallest possible unit of time that House didn't realize "99.9% empty space" was a reference to the reality that even "solid" matter is almost entirely empty space, and was obviously meant to inject a little humor. He intentionally pretended to misunderstand (even after it was explained) in order to push a case. I find that scummy.

So there's two issues. The first is the attacks, and that's mostly settled. House doesn't seem to want to take an olive branch but he seems pretty intense most of the time so I'm fairly sure he's still in the "I didn't do nothing wrong I don't need to meet anyone in the middle and resolve anything" stage. I've noticed that intense people tend to take awhile to wind down, and that's whatever.

The second issue is the intentional manipulation to try and push a fabricated case on someone. There's literally no town motivation imaginable for that.

Ah, I'm starting to understand your thought process better. I'll look a bit more hardly at the past few pages. I'm already not thinking House is towny at this point.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'll happily lynch House.

I dislike his behaviour, I dislike the way people seem to be walking on eggshells around him, and I'm nearly positive he's scum.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Drixx »

I apologize for losing my cool earlier. I still don't like what I see on those pages, but it's not the worst stuff I've seen. I think I am just sensitive to it because of a couple bad experiences on site {on another occasion a player told me that I was going to go to hell when I died ... no joke ... and neither of the examples I've given were instigated by me ... not even with any of my usual snark}, and I also am probably older than most on site and as a consequence I've been around the internet before it was really what we think of as the internet, and I've seen countless people who subscribe to the philosophy that online isn't "real life" and thus they can say whatever they like, no matter how hurtful, and they can lie and cheat people and steal from people, and just shrug it off and tell their victims that "It's the internet ... grow thicker skin" and so we have bullies blaming victims as an ever increasing trend.

I see the results of some of the really nasty stuff younger people do to each other pretty much every day I am in the office or lecturing on campus.

I think that sort of thing is called a "trigger"? I will get ridiculously angry when I see others being abused, and I try to just ignore any that comes my way, unless it's especially egregious.

So that's like an explanation, not an excuse. I should very much like to hear from House that it's just water under the bridge, as I enjoy playing with him and find his unique approach generally entertaining and challenging. One need only search my posts for references to House to see.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

L...@Drixx trying to say a confirmed townie is being opportunistic.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2203, Boonskiies wrote:L...@Drixx trying to say a confirmed townie is being opportunistic.

I did have a lengthy V/LA and skimmed a large part of the game. Did I miss the part where the mod confirmed you are a townie?

Whatever I missed, I'd love to see it because it will obviously impact my thoughts on the game.

And as far as opportunistic posts go ... that's what it looked like. I'm pretty sure that Wake hasn't confirmed you as a townie, and so reason and logic dictate that whatever method "confirmed" you may be fallible. Presuming you are actually a townie, why did that post look so scummy?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sigh...Dragonspawn and I are pretty much proven Best Friends. My reactions towards the early wagon on Dragon, along with only a scum kill pretty damn well confirms us as town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Drixx »

Okay, so you go in the probtown pile with paranoia penned off until much later.

Now I'm just super confused though. Nobody should read me losing my cool over something not really game related either way. Me getting emotionally invested in reaction to something that is a trigger for me really isn't at all relevant to my alignment. People would be irrational to give me town points for it, and equally irrational to give me scum points for it.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

eh. i don't find you super scummy or anything, but more lean scum than lean town. To be fair, I'd be happier with at least 5 other people getting lynched before you, House included in that. My reads come off of vote analysis/setup spec/flips, so I need flips. haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Drixx,

Boon is definitely town. We are best buddies this game.

I still am wary of house. Not sure he is scum but I still don't believe the claim.

Still thing we need to lynch rc and ducks.

Not 100% sure on wolf. But I'm leaning town more again. But she's gotten better so I'm not reading her as easily.

Fa, start talking more. I want to get a read on you. You too delta.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Wolf is town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Skybird »

I second or third that lalaladucks needs to post her reasons for the Taly vote. I understand she is V/LA at the moment, but I dislike when someone drops a vote on someone and either gives no reasons or says reasons later.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Skybird »

Hugs Drixx. I'm sorry about the crappy experiences you had in some of your games here.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2202, Drixx wrote:I apologize for losing my cool earlier. I still don't like what I see on those pages, but it's not the worst stuff I've seen. I think I am just sensitive to it because of a couple bad experiences on site {on another occasion a player told me that I was going to go to hell when I died ... no joke ... and neither of the examples I've given were instigated by me ... not even with any of my usual snark}, and I also am probably older than most on site and as a consequence I've been around the internet before it was really what we think of as the internet, and I've seen countless people who subscribe to the philosophy that online isn't "real life" and thus they can say whatever they like, no matter how hurtful, and they can lie and cheat people and steal from people, and just shrug it off and tell their victims that "It's the internet ... grow thicker skin" and so we have bullies blaming victims as an ever increasing trend.

I see the results of some of the really nasty stuff younger people do to each other pretty much every day I am in the office or lecturing on campus.

I think that sort of thing is called a "trigger"? I will get ridiculously angry when I see others being abused, and I try to just ignore any that comes my way, unless it's especially egregious.

So that's like an explanation, not an excuse. I should very much like to hear from House that it's just water under the bridge, as I enjoy playing with him and find his unique approach generally entertaining and challenging. One need only search my posts for references to House to see.

Honestly, everytime someone in a game says "Stop with your woe is me attitude"

I've had 3 people say this to me in 3 different games. All 3 of them were scum I caught. I only got 1 killed because the other 2 drove my mislynch into the damn ground.

It makes me want to scream, because I find this greatly insulting. :( I used to be picked on too, and same as other people I know - friends and strangers alike.

This is actually why I get very vocal and argumentative in these games. I'm not going to let people push me around and etc., whether they're just trying to get me killed or whether or not they find me annoying, truly.

I just haven't been in 1v1s with people this game, because I know at least half of you. This is also my first multiball, and I feel vulnerable. I don't want to get far too emotional unless I have to.

I also seriously do not like being angry.

In post 2210, Skybird wrote:I second or third that lalaladucks needs to post her reasons for the Taly vote. I understand she is V/LA at the moment, but I dislike when someone drops a vote on someone and either gives no reasons or says reasons later.

I've made an ENTIRE ESSAY on me looking into 5 peoples ISOs(not including my own), EXPLAINING my PARANOIA on half the people scumreading me are likely scum themselves. This is not OMGUS.

I honestly have little to no idea why people are calling me scum, then going after others, then painting my actions as scum, then saying they'll come after me later.

I have little idea on why people even think I'm scum. I even have evidence to prove against the FEW reasons that have already been stated against me.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 1:49 am

Post by Taly »

@Dragon

Who do you think is more dangerous right now?

RC, House, or Lala?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 2:12 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2197, Taly wrote:
In post 2084, SilverWolf wrote:@Taly-The reason I am forcing you to explain yourself is because I feel like you are being reachy and I've gotten that vibe from many of your posts this game. Associations without a flip are worthless as well.

That's a reason why my vote is where it is, I want to see the flip of the person I'm scumreading. So I'll see how likely my reads are on the idea of association.

What about my posts have seemed reachy to you? Which ones?

In post 2084, SilverWolf wrote:You never explained what interactions between myself and anen concerned you. And why are my interactions with House weird? I dare you to find a game we have played in together where we don't bicker with each other. But what does that tell you exactly?

You didn't ask about Anenien beforehand - I didn't say that the interactions between you two concerned me. But I found that it may connect with why Anenien could have been killed. Mostly because you and House didn't seem to be working together(Which could be TownVTown, but I somewhat doubt it) - and how Anenien treated the Kitz wagon.

I also haven't seen a game, or been in a game with both you and House - so I wasn't sure where you were going about this.

If you two tend to argue with each other in the games you guys are in:

Which alignments did you guys have where you guys argued the most?

Do you think House is scum in this game?

Ugh.....................this is so damn reachy and fabricated, you are giving me major scum heebie geebies here. In answer to your questions, I don't know if House is scum. I have a notoriously difficult time reading him ever. Our arguments are usually TvT or TvS where he's scum but I don't think that matters. What I hate about this is you have decided to connect us with bogus reasoning and then decided to connect us to anen based on how he is reacting to a Kitz wagon. This is just nonsensical BS and I really don't see it coming from town.

In post 2212, Taly wrote:

I just haven't been in 1v1s with people this game, because I know at least half of you. This is also my first multiball, and I feel vulnerable. I don't want to get far too emotional unless I have to.

I also seriously do not like being angry.

In post 2210, Skybird wrote:I second or third that lalaladucks needs to post her reasons for the Taly vote. I understand she is V/LA at the moment, but I dislike when someone drops a vote on someone and either gives no reasons or says reasons later.

I've made an ENTIRE ESSAY on me looking into 5 peoples ISOs(not including my own), EXPLAINING my PARANOIA on half the people scumreading me are likely scum themselves. This is not OMGUS.

I honestly have little to no idea why people are calling me scum, then going after others, then painting my actions as scum, then saying they'll come after me later.

I have little idea on why people even think I'm scum. I even have evidence to prove against the FEW reasons that have already been stated against me.

This also looks fake as fuck. You are spending far too much time worried about your appearance this game. Your tone is off as well. I think it is more likely you will flip scum than RC or lala at this point.

VOTE: Taly
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 2:54 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2213, Taly wrote:
@Dragon

RC, House, or Lala?

Honestly I have no clue. I know house better. So I know if he is scum he is dangerous

But I don't know rc or ducks at all. So I'm not sure how to rate them.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:18 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2215, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2213, Taly wrote:
@Dragon

RC, House, or Lala?

Honestly I have no clue. I know house better. So I know if he is scum he is dangerous

But I don't know rc or ducks at all. So I'm not sure how to rate them.

What makes you think that house is scum?

Do you really think that what he claimed was a ‘slip?' I think that is incorrect and not indicative of his alignment.

I have a theory about the house situation but it is not in town’s interest to discuss it at this time. I am, however, reading house as a town lean.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:27 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2187, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 2170, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2140, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Taly and lalalala are scummates.

Discuss.

Also, yes. Lets get back on track, people. ScumHouse will figure itself out later. Vote Lala or Taly.

._.

So will you not scumread Taly when I flip town?

Cause that's what will happen.

Think Taly is scum.

Reasons later.

VOTE: Taly

tallyho!

Garbage. You have never given competent reasons for your votes and you are not starting now. You are still scummy as hell.

I also do not like the drama between house and silver – I have a scum lean on silver right now.

As I said, slight town lean with house.

I don’t fully get the scum reads on tally – can someone reiterated the case they have on taly? I don’t see scum there at this time.

VOTE: laladucks

Starting to get suspicious of delta – contribute something. You are not simply lurking anymore – you post fluff and meaningless garbage. That is scummy.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:47 am

Post by House »

In post 2199, Drixx wrote:Oh ... and all of this drama and such magically appeared right when House was being pressured over a slip. That doesn't seem like it's a coincidence, do you think?

All of this drama and bullshit appeared BECAUSE OF YOU and YOU ARE CONTINUING THE BULLSHIT.

Fucknig die, scum.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:57 am

Post by House »

How do people that look for opportunistic tells not see Drixx's behavior as scummy as shit?

he made an ambiguous joke that could easily be taken out of context, then when it was he attacked the ones that did so.

Hell, he feigned more outrage about the person I insulted than the person that I actually insulted!
HELLO?!?!?! Wake up, people!

He just wanted towncred for looking like he wanted to get rid of a malcontent, and I absolutely believe he is scum.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:01 am

Post by House »

My bad, I got RadiantCowbells & Drixx mixed up.

Drixx, stop dredging up dead shit.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:02 am

Post by House »

lala, I'll let you live today if you buss RC.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:05 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

There's something seriously wrong with you, House.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

House, your antics are getting boring. Stop making this game boring.
If you actually think Drixx or RC or whoever is actually scum then make a case that isn't "this person is a dick", because RC has provably not been a dick this game.

I'll give this game some love tomorrow. Going to a bbq today. c:
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Drixx »

I probably overreacted to that string of posts. I read them all in a close time proximity and I already have tried to bury the hatchet a couple times. I think it only flared up again because House thought I made the joke and then tried to profit from the resulting drama. He, essentially, was angrily scumreading me for precisely the same reason I was scum reading him. That actually makes me feel way better about him as far as being town goes.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”