It's the Team Mafia Tea Party (Dead Thread)

For Team Mafia 2015 Games and Information
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #172 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:02 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 116, Ankamius wrote:Yeah that was my only big mistake in lylo. idk why I didn't just push through the LYNCH THE OBVSCUM REGFAN when he obvscummed instead of just voting who I thought his partner was.

Maybe you should have listened to me on day 2. (nah I know my case then was crap)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #174 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 155, Titus wrote:
In post 153, zoraster wrote:I really hope scum win the large. Makes my life easier.

It would. I gave a decent performance but DAMN VIGS.

Because Gamma didn't want to listen to me - I think every second post by me in our qwerty was calling you scum. I don't think it made much difference, but you were odious if people bothered reading your posts.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #175 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

So are those two and me the inky ones that spent tokens on stuff to not get what we asked for?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #528 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 343, zoraster wrote:If I had to do it over again, I think I'd stick with my original plan which was nightless with a D3+ factional kill for scum. That lets the scum deal with at least one too town to lynch player, and in Team Mafia, town generally have an edge so it's appropriate.

So Semi-Nightless? (that's still a setup isn't it?)

In post 376, shos wrote:
In post 166, pieguyn wrote:you will not believe this, but I literally called the entire scum team in the large game on page 5

it obviously means nothing because I backed off of most of them, though

Katsuki was 100% right on his reads from the start of the game, calling all the scums and only the scums. Luckily, we lynched him first lol

and we wouldn't let the fakeclaim go through Day 1, it would have happened though, and I was going to try and push it into Night 1 due to Katsuki's actual role.

In post 407, Patrick wrote:I enjoyed playing Twin Trap, aside from the deadline days on days 2 and 3. Huge props to Mina and Quilford for eventually coming through as obviously town, which is what helped catch ETL as much as anything. Metal Sonic, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you'd have lynched ETL over me in endgame, but as some serious feedback, if you want to be more convincing, you should try to cut your posting level to a fraction of what it is now. More text and larger font =/= more convincing, and had you actually been right about Quilford we would have lost the game. The more spam you posted about him, the more it made him look like town, and it made me less likely to listen to any valid points you did make.

Metal Sonic has a weird stuff though - I scum read from the short stuff and town read him from the long stuff (his catchup posts in nightless), but then due to what I know of how he actually plays (and that I've always managed to scumread him), it makes sense to flip to flip it around.

In post 444, Zar wrote:
Regfan however has officially become a Day Three policy lynch :P

I say Day 2! Although it was basically a gut read that I tried to find better reasons for.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #529 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Also talking for replacements that happened, I think giving teams negative points would work best, but say allow them to have two free swaps between existing team members. In case of actual flakes/emergices where the person wouldn't be able to be playing in the other game, there should be a 5th person who doesn't start with a role. This way everyone will know who is actually likely to come in.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #686 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Has stuff happened yet?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”