Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:20 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

/confirm
Has your mafiagame lasted for only a few days or maybe it dragged on and on and on? Check the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Records]Records page[/url] on the wiki to see if it is a record!
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:50 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Yay! Second one!

OMGUS
vote: schimatized
Has your mafiagame lasted for only a few days or maybe it dragged on and on and on? Check the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Records]Records page[/url] on the wiki to see if it is a record!
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:12 am

Post by Kerplunk »

My best guesses for being scum right now are Schisma and Guardian. Don't trust their little discussion. Why is schisma only commented on the fact that Guardian writes too much (which was actually a joke). And why not commenting on the content?

So, actually I think schisma is scum and Guardian a good second one. Call it a feeling but the "Yay, first one"-comment seems too eager.

I am keeping my vote on schisma.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:30 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Crub wrote:
Kerplunk wrote:So, actually I think schisma is scum and Guardian a good second one. Call it a feeling but the "Yay, first one"-comment seems too eager.

I hope this is a joke :P
Why?
So, actually I think schisma is scum and Guardian a good second one. Call it a feeling but the "Yay, first one"-comment seems too eager.

I hope this is a joke
The way guardian and kerplunk are playing, you probably just screwed me and you over.
What?
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:26 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Crub wrote:
Kerplunk wrote:
Crub wrote:
Kerplunk wrote:So, actually I think schisma is scum and Guardian a good second one. Call it a feeling but the "Yay, first one"-comment seems too eager.

I hope this is a joke :P
Why?
Kerplunk wrote:Yay! Second one!
Aah. But my post was a reaction to schisma's. Anyway it is a gut-feeling.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:31 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Yeah, well you have to post about something on Day 1?

And where is spectrumvoid??
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:29 am

Post by Kerplunk »

This is one hell of a difficult game! How scum play, I *kinda* know. But how plays a lyncher? That one is difficult. Would he vote every opportunity he gets or would he lay very low?

Insights: all players post little content, including myself. This game has to pick up the pace. Don't know how to make that happen.

sv: I can't imagine scum posting so little content in a post as sv did in his last. Maybe wifom, but I don't think so.

crub: actually the same as sv. but I haven't been mafia myself for a long time and I don't really remember how that feels.

guardian: very active, but he seems to play that way. don't really know what to think of that.

schism: has been voting *a lot* in respect to others. But would the lyncher do something like that? And as scum? Anyway, I don't like his posts. He would be my bet for today.

jdodge: I think he is innocent. no real reasons: my gut tells me so. Hasn't said much, but his last post didn't feel scummy to me.

confirm vote: schismatized
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:42 am

Post by Kerplunk »

This needs to change, guys.

Guardian, I didn't want to imply anything, actually. My last post was about a quick list about how I feel about everyone. Mostly gut-feeling. Not really anything analyzing, that's hard to do, anyway at this stage.

Yeah, lurking is very scummy, but I think SV and Grub are not noobs so wouldn't they know that lurking is scummy and hence not do it. Ah well, a classic WIFOM.

Anyway, how many *free* lynches have we? 3 townies, 2 maf, 1 lyncher. Ah yeah: the lyncher... So we don't have free lynches. What happens when we lynch a townie (not the target) today? We have 2 townies, 2 maf and a lyncher. Lynching the lyncher then would result in a mafia win, right? I guess the lyncher's target isn't mafia?
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:34 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I would bandwagon someone, but I am already voting for the player with the most votes...
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:40 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Guardian wrote:Crub, why was being afraid of Kerplunk lyncher preventing you from placing a vote? Your vote wouldn't have even -1'd schis.
Strange question, Guardian. If he thinks schis is the lynchee, then he won't vote for him. Duh. Is this some kind of slip-of-the-tongue?

And Crub, I can easily vote for JDodge right now, but I think schis is the better candidate today. This could be WIFOM, but do you think the lyncher would random vote for his target? This is totally WIFOM actually. :) Never mind.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:02 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Crub wrote:Voting someone because someone else felt that "They seemed too eager" in the first post on the other hand ... :roll:
Yeah, well that's maybe a bad reason. :) But my vote is no longer on him because of that. Basically my vote is now on him, because he is lurking.

And Guardian, why should we vote for Crub now? I don't think it's a good idea to lynch someone because you said it. What if Crub is your target?

Aargh. This game is drenched in WIFOM. :(
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:48 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Wow. Crub is at L-1 now? Funny how things run.

Could you explain your vote a little bit further, d3sisted? As you are putting someone at L-1...

I will be away this weekend. On Monday I will post again.

Therefore: I will
unvote: schisma
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:40 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Wouldn't d3sisted be more careful if he was scum?

FoS: Crub and Guardian, for jumping on him so fast.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:41 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Maybe I am not paranoid enough, but if I replace somewhere than I make myself very familiar with the details. Especially when I am scum.

It is odd that he didn't read the thread or that he didn know how many players there are.

@d3sisted: why didn't read the thread? You could have easily seen that there are NOT 12 players in this game.

@all: what does the L-1 vote of d3sisted mean if he did it on purpose? Is he the lyncher and Crub is his target: a little too obvious isn't it? Is he scum: hard to believe, it's very dangerous to put some1 at L-1 if you are not the lyncher. Hmmm... that last train of thought is very interesting.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:07 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

d3sisted wrote:Yes, I read the thread. I'm going to say this one last time, I didn't realize there were only six players on D1. Think about it, even a Newbie C9 has 7.
Err... even with seven players, it is 4 to lynch.

With d3sisted now voting for Guardian, pure OMGUS actually, I am more and more suspicious of d3sisted. I still can't beleive scum would put so much attention to themselves. Even playing the WIFOM card, that's is dangerous.

Still like to know, if d3ssited is scum, what he wanted to accomplish by putting someone deliberately at L-1. Can't figure it out. I'd be happy to vote for him, were it not for the lycnher. I would like to wait for the replacement of schis and see what he thinks.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:52 am

Post by Kerplunk »

JDodge wrote:
Unvote, Vote Count please

I'm fairly certain Kerplunk is the lyncher.
Lol.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:16 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Attention: I will be away from Thursday untill Monday. If the mod wants to replace me becasue of that, that's fine.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I am back and to celebrate I post a
votecount.

(2) d3sisted - Crub, Guardian
(1) JDodge - Schismatized
(1) Guardian - d3sisted

not voting:JDodge, kerplunk

I am very curious why you think I am the lyncher, JDodge. You seem very certain. If you are so sure I am the lyncher, why not vote for me?
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:28 am

Post by Kerplunk »

JDodge wrote:Because I was unsure of how many votes were on you, of course. I didn't want to put you at -1 in case I was wrong.
Lazy b*st*rd. :p

I can defend myself, I will just say that you are wrong. Tempted to vote for you, of course. But it seems you have a Pooky-like playing style. I.e. not saying much. (I hate it :p)

We are in dire need of a mod. I even changed my sig for it.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:17 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

vote: d3sisted
. Gotta get this game moving.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:55 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Okay, this game seems to be picking up speed.
unvote: d3sisted
vote: Sammich

I am sorry I have to vote you Sammich, but I think you are scum. You try to put your suspicions on everyone. And you seem to be too eager in my eyes, somehow.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:54 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Guardian wrote:-I want Kerplunk to explain why he thinks Sammich is scum.
His posts are strange. But that may indeed be that he is a n00b.
unvote: Sammich

vote: JDodge
, because this game needs a lynch and because JDodge seems overconfident. Townies should be in general less confident about their accusations.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:03 am

Post by Kerplunk »

People, I have a confession to make. I have NO CLUE who the scum are in this game.

Now I think that Guardian might very well be scum. Why? He is trying to be reasonable. Or something.

See? I have no clue. I need hard information. I need to lynch someone. That's why I kept my vote on JDodge. In the beginning of this game he was very quiet and now he is (over)reacting. He is however experienced and knows that overdefensiveness is a (strong?) scumtell. At least in my book. I am sooo confused.

unvote: JDodge

In other news: I won't be able to post tomorrow and Sunday.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:47 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I am sorry, I have no clue anymore. If I ever had any.

I am paranoid about Guardian. But I would like to see a vote count for I am lazy.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:40 am

Post by Kerplunk »

vote: Guardian
is what my gut says.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:22 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Sorry guys, I have no time right now to defend myself. All i can say is that I am innocent.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:03 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Guardian wrote:When will you get time to defend yourself?

Who are your current suspects (aside from me(?)), and more importantly,
why
?
Tomorrow morning. GMT-time.

I will reread the WHOLE - yeah you read that right - thread and give a very detailed post in which I will out *them* all.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:04 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

God, rereading a whole thread is hard...

I am finding it difficult to analyse this game. I have read the whole thread again. I am shamed to say that I played like shit. My sincere apologies.

Guardian has been the most active player in this game. Has constistently said the last few days that JDodge is his target. I don't trust him. Difficult to say why. Hasn't voted a lot in this game if I remember correctly. Lyncher?

d3sisted made the strange mistake that he put Crub at L-1 and saying that it was a random vote. He thought that the game had more players than 6.

Crub is probably not the lyncher for his posts in the beginning of the game. He was genuine when that he thought I was the lyncher. I find it difficult to find something scummy about him. Seems prot-town to me.

JDodge strange thing on early Day 1 was he thought me being the lyncher, but didn't want to tell why. *sigh* And then he doesn't know who my supposedly target is. Strange, isn't it? But is he therefore the lyncher or scum?

Sammich made the mistake when he came that he voted for a no lynch, which is ofcourse utterly insane in a nightless game. What does this mean?

Okay, this analysis sucks. I am sorry, but this is the best I can do. Don't think I can avert my lynch but here are my suspicoins list for later days:

JDodge: Scum (just can't see him as town)
Guardian: Lyncher (mainly because I think he is not in a team with JDodge)
The other scum: d3sisted or Sammich. Difficult.

I think I will
vote: JDodge
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:12 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I suck at this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”