The Bachelor - {Episode 2 Rose Ceremony}

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm not creative
But I want to play this game
This is my haiku
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I guess that leaves me with a group date
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can at least 6 of you do me a favour and not submit, thanks
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There must have been some really bad songs
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

/one on one
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

This is an outrage
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 118, Elbirn wrote:
In post 106, Not_Mafia wrote:This is an outrage

Only person visibly upset at being eliminated. You're more deserving of CC's love than I.

/Gives Rose

;_;

Awwww, maybe it is you who should be my true love
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

RIP

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”