PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:03 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Well this game is pitifully quiet.

How about an RQS to get more people posting, at least?

What's everyone's favorite scum and town role?
What alignment do you consider yourself best at?
What time zone are you in?

I haven't played a ton on this site but personally elsewhere I've liked playing as watcher and vigilante as town. Don't have a huge role preference as scum but I prefer playing mafia to playing as a third party.

I think I'm better at town than scum.

I am currently on US Pacific time but that will probably change before this game is over.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Yeah Ricastle, you're going to have to do a little better than that. The certainty after boons only made 3 posts is unnerving.

VOTE: Ricastle
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Yeah Boons is definitely town this game, or trying really hard to appear so.

Townread for now though.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:46 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

If boon is scummy then it is specifically because he's playing differently this game. I tend to agree that he's not playing by his usual meta, at least not what I've seen of it.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:47 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Boons is used to early wagons Woody. I don't think that is a tell.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:52 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Even as scum he doesn't make a big deal of early wagons, at least as far as I've seen (which admittedly isnt much)
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:35 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Yeah Blue you're making a big deal out of nothing.

VOTE: BlueMoonRising
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:35 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 121, Radja wrote:Hi,

I finally made it here. I'm dead tired from a rough weekend though. I just thought I'd at least catch up and post something today.

Well then, some thoughts:

Boon's page 3 multiposts look pretty good to me. He's very much questioning people's behaviour, which is probably a good thing.
BlueMoon mentioning Boon is not scumhunting looks weird. He just mentioned several people acting scummy.
PointyBagel: How is Boon's play different than his usual play? You mention this, but also that you haven't seen much of his play. Looks like you aren't very sure, but still want to mention it for some reason. Why is that?
Ricastle: gut-town read. Seems to be posting exactly what I am thinking.

VOTE: PointyBagelS

The only game I have played with Boons is NY 183: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61337. (which just ended so I'm allowed to talk about it now).

In it, he was scum (mafia traitor), had an early wagon on him, and dealt with it completely differently than in this game. He's playing completely differently this game than he did in that one. That doesn't make him town, but it does make Blue's case on him BS, since he's also contradicting his scum meta.

Freaking out over a RVS wagon is not the kind of mistake I expect boons to make, so I'm inclined to believe he's trying something new this game.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:42 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 128, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 126, Zoronos wrote:Would you care to vote one of those scummy posters?

One of them, or someone else.

I want to slow things down just a tiny bit. Deadline's a long way off, so we have time to make more measured judgements. I want to make sure we lynch Scum, not low-hanging fruit.

More votes going out is arguably an ideal way to gain information, and not voting on principle is an easy way for scum to conceal their lack of reads. I'm inclined to agree that if you find someone scummy, you should vote them.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Why are you so dead set on relying on meta?
People can be scummy without breaking their meta. I'm simply saying that in this case a meta-read is BS.

Even if the case on you is horrible (I'm not convinced it is), you're certainly not helping yourself with that defense.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

OMGUSing on page 1 is one thing.

Tunneling this hard because of it is quite another.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:36 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 177, Radja wrote:
In post 127, PointYBagelS wrote:

The only game I have played with Boons is NY 183: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61337. (which just ended so I'm allowed to talk about it now).

In it, he was scum (mafia traitor), had an early wagon on him, and dealt with it completely differently than in this game. He's playing completely differently this game than he did in that one. That doesn't make him town, but it does make Blue's case on him BS, since he's also contradicting his scum meta.

Freaking out over a RVS wagon is not the kind of mistake I expect boons to make, so I'm inclined to believe he's trying something new this game.

In post 109, PointYBagelS wrote:If boon is scummy then it is specifically because he's playing differently this game. I tend to agree that he's not playing by his usual meta, at least not what I've seen of it.

You just called him scummy for playing differently, even though he has a completely different style this game.
Can you explain this? I must have missed something...

I'm sure made some sort of sense when I posted it, but I am having trouble figuring out what it was. I do not think boons is scummy, but I do think that he is playing differently. My best guess as to what I meant was "boons is playing differently, so if he is scum that might be why, but he plays his meta as scum too, so I think it's null". The main thing I think you're not noticing is the "if". It was a hypothetical.

I realize I'm adding to what I said, but even then I didn't think boons was scum.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:43 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 183, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I still think boon is scum, but I'm obviously not convincing anyone.

Unvote:

Please use your main. This is going to be way the hell too confusing if you keep doing this.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:44 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 192, PointYBagelS wrote:
In post 183, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I still think boon is scum, but I'm obviously not convincing anyone.

Unvote:

Please use your main. This is going to be way the hell too confusing if you keep doing this.

Or actually blue looks like it is the alt in this case.

Pick one account and stick to it.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:45 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 193, PointYBagelS wrote:
In post 192, PointYBagelS wrote:

Unvote:

Or actually blue looks like it is the alt in this case.

Pick one account and stick to it.

And now I notice the same thing is posted afterwards.

I'll work on getting my foot out of my mouth now.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Mostly gut at this point but I think Klingon is town.

I can't really pin it down but i think I might have a bit of a proto-scumread on elusive. We'll see after she posts more.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

I think this wagon could wind up being very interesting.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Elusive
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:56 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Elusive I'm really not liking your reaction to this wagon. You have barely posted and haven't even tried to scumhunt. This is a valid wagon and you're completely ignoring it. Do something town please.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

UNVOTE:

Now would be a good time to point out that I voted elusive because I wanted to see if she'd react like this. As town, elusive has very bad reactions to pressure, and I personally voted for her to see if she'd have one. She did, so I now have a townread on the slot.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:51 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

I already explained when I unvoted, but elusive is prone to overreactions when she is pressured as town. She wil get angry, attack her voters, call the town stupid, and generally be unpleasant. I voted her to try and see if she would react poorly. She did, since she rage quit, so she/you are town.

In all, I would say the wagon wound up being quite interesting. The bonus is I got a solid town read from it.

I was intentionally vague when voting because the plan doesn't work if it is out in the open.

To those still voting for elusive, look at her past games. It may be anti-town behavior but this is undeniably how she acts as town.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 418, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 416, Klingoncelt wrote:The Elusive slot is Town.

No you are wrong, so is your "math", and so is your read on me.

That's a trifecta of wrongness

You clearly haven't looked at elusive's past games. Go do that and then come back. The replace out is a massive, massive towntell for her, and saying otherwise at this point is either willful ignorance of blatant scumminess.
Problem is, I actually think you're town, so I can't just vote you.

I agree with the thought that if someone has a greater chance than random of being scum, you should lynch them, but elusive has significantly less chance than random of being scum

VOTE: OhMyGodLife
Want to come out and play?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

NY180 - Elusive gets pressured as town, starts getting very very angry to the point of being abusive. Is modkilled after a warning.
I'm sure I could find more if I kept looking. She was also modkilled (as town) in NY181 but it's less of a direct comparison. Certainly a case of her getting really angry as town though.

It's not the replacement specifically, so much as the attitude behind it, that is very very much in line with her town meta.

NY180 - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60652
NY181 - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60825
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 422, BlueMoonRising wrote:Can you link to games where she gets wagoned and acts calmer as scum?

I've looked and to be honest i can't find many scum games at all. Those that exist are mostly theme games that I wouldn't expect to be quite as relevant.
I'm basing a lot of the assumption that she's calmer as scum on things that Ricastle has said here, and things that Rubicon said in NY183 when she got a bit of a wagon there.
Admittedly hearsay but Rubicon in particular seems to be very good at reading elusive.

Regardless of that, anyone can cherrypick a game to fit their narrative. Even with her town meta, she may occasionally react well to pressure. I encourage you to look yourself and see, don't just rely on what I'm saying.

It's also worth noting that she has replaced out of a lot of games. When looking through her history I found a ton and as far as I can see they were all town games. That might actually be the strongest point in her favor.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 428, Radja wrote:
In post 419, PointYBagelS wrote:
In post 418, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 416, Klingoncelt wrote:The Elusive slot is Town.

No you are wrong, so is your "math", and so is your read on me.

That's a trifecta of wrongness

You clearly haven't looked at elusive's past games. Go do that and then come back.
The replace out is a massive, massive towntell for her
, and saying otherwise at this point is either willful ignorance of blatant scumminess.
Problem is, I actually think you're town, so I can't just vote you.

I agree with the thought that if someone has a greater chance than random of being scum, you should lynch them, but elusive has significantly less chance than random of being scum

VOTE: OhMyGodLife
Want to come out and play?

In post 421, PointYBagelS wrote:NY180 - Elusive gets pressured as town, starts getting very very angry to the point of being abusive. Is modkilled after a warning.
I'm sure I could find more if I kept looking. She was also modkilled (as town) in NY181 but it's less of a direct comparison. Certainly a case of her getting really angry as town though.

It's not the replacement specifically
, so much as the attitude behind it, that is very very much in line with her town meta.

NY180 - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60652
NY181 - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60825

-The replacing out is a massive towntell...
-It's not the replacement specifically...

This doesn't make sense.

Are you being intentionally obtuse? Because I see no contradiction and I don't think I was unclear. Her replacment falls under a broad range of potential actions that Elusive would absolutely do as town.

She may or may not have replaced out as a rage quit before. I don't know. Point is it, among other things, is something she'd do as town.

If you're going to keep grasping at straws I might have to start scumreading you.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:04 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

To be honest I'm actually starting to think Woody might be scum. Tunnel vision is one thing but it almost looks like he's being willfully ignorant. If he's scum he has dug himself a hole that it'd be difficult to get out of, and might be afraid to flip flop and appear scummy. I feel like town at this point would have realized Naked Jogger isn't going to be lynched today and moved on to other scum, yet he continues to tunnel and stifle discussion.

I like my vote where it is for the moment, but Woody is starting to worry me.

As for OhMyGodLife. If this game is anything like my last one, he's probably scum for his serious lurking. I don't think we should put up with this.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:10 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Ehh it's one thing to tunnel. It's another to tunnel a lost cause. Town, in general, is more likely to realize when they should perhaps scumhunt elsewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a VI, but I see scum motivation behind his actions as well.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:59 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 560, Boonskiies wrote:I tend to see more tunneling to a loss cause on town than scum. When they are scum, they don't tunnel so hard because it severely limits their options.

I suppose I'm adding another level of WIFOM to it by thinking that scum would know this and therefore tunnel harder. I see your point, I guess.

In post 561, FakedBlogger wrote:Tbh I'm looking forward to a lynch.

So we can play name the scumteam on day2 to entertain ourselves and pat ourselves on the back if we get it right post-game. It's a wonderful activity and very entertaining whilst waiting for ze lurkers to cough something up to save themselves from eating rope.

Sure, you want to go first?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

I still don't like OhMyGodLife's lurking, but at least his few posts seem like they're actually playing and not just fluff. Plus, this game is in desperate need of a serious wagon.

Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 575, Zoronos wrote: struck me as a really scummy post, and I have no idea why.

In post 556, PointYBagelS wrote:To be honest I'm actually starting to think Woody might be scum. Tunnel vision is one thing but it almost looks like he's being willfully ignorant. If he's scum he has dug himself a hole that it'd be difficult to get out of, and might be afraid to flip flop and appear scummy. I feel like town at this point would have realized Naked Jogger isn't going to be lynched today and moved on to other scum, yet he continues to tunnel and stifle discussion.

It's creepy. It looks like he's busing his Scumbuddies.

VOTE: PointYBagelS

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Klingoncelt

Mind saying what specifically you don't like about it?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Also I find it disturbing that Boonskiies stopped being nearly as active when people started townreading him.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 617, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 608, PointYBagelS wrote:

Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 575, Zoronos wrote: struck me as a really scummy post, and I have no idea why.

In post 556, PointYBagelS wrote:To be honest I'm actually starting to think Woody might be scum. Tunnel vision is one thing but it almost looks like he's being willfully ignorant. If he's scum he has dug himself a hole that it'd be difficult to get out of, and might be afraid to flip flop and appear scummy. I feel like town at this point would have realized Naked Jogger isn't going to be lynched today and moved on to other scum, yet he continues to tunnel and stifle discussion.

It's creepy. It looks like he's busing his Scumbuddies.

VOTE: PointYBagelS[/vote

UNVOTE: [/unvote
v]Klingoncelt[/v]

Mind saying what specifically you don't like about it?

My, what a lovely OMGUS you have there, Scum.

Anyway, your read on Woody is almost soft. Very gently, very "Woody, you're fucking up, darn, I'm going to have to bus you."

Then you defend why you aren't voting him.

"He looks so much like Scum but I'm keeping my vote on someone else, but he worries me..."

But you have zero problem OMGUS-voting me, without a b-movie speech on my worrisome behavior.

Yep, you be Scum.

You might have been dead by then but people scumread me for the same thing in apocalypse and surprise, surprise, I was town. My defense is the same: why would I do that if scum have daytalk? That's just dumb.

I was actually planning on voting before i saw your vote but your poor reasoning certainly didn't help things.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 612, OhGodMyLife wrote:Now would be a good time for anyone who feels really strongly about their scumspect to pitch me a cliff notes version of their case. If everyone does it we can just ignore the last 20 pages and all come back to reread around here on future days :giggle:

No but really, I'm having a hard time getting into this game there is too much ego flying around.

I feel like I can see a fault line between factions right now and I think there are scum on both sides of it letting more vocal town posters lead the charge against each other.

I actually think you're on to something here.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:00 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 630, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 627, Ricastle wrote:That wasn't an excuse you fucking clown

please do not curse at me. If you can't keep your emotions in check then please follow your scum buddy and replace out.

In post 627, Ricastle wrote:Where did I say I didn't read it?

sorry my bad, imo ignoring implies you didn't read it...

That anger seems out of character. Maybe he's just frustrated (you are scumreading obvtown after all) but maybe there's more to it. I'll have to look over his other posts.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

If you don't want to play, save everyone the trouble and replace out.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Also seems like a huge overreaction and I'm definitely not liking the defeatism. My only worry is that Diego is a lazy lynch.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 728, Zoronos wrote:Pointy - What is your read on Diego, and why?

I'm worried that Scum is taking advantage of the disorganization of the town and trying to push through a lazy lynch in Diego. I definitely think some of the stuff he has done is scummy but that's my guess.
His lack of a defense and statement of such is meh and I'm not a fan of his lack of interest but in the end I'm not sure that's enough of a case. I'd say he's on my potential scum list but there are scummier players around right now.

In post 707, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:the one that slandaar quoted, the one that has the bold part at the end... it helps if you read before posting.

here since you are having issues

In post 279, PointYBagelS wrote:Elusive I'm really not liking your reaction to this wagon. You have barely posted and haven't even tried to scumhunt. This is a valid wagon and you're completely ignoring it. Do something town please.

why did you not call this out for coaching?

I'm stunned by how universally wrong your reads are.

Everyone calls me out for coaching when I'm town... It's just the way I post, and you're making a huge deal out of absolutely nothing.

Relevant meta from NY183: I was called out for coaching a flip-confirmed scum. My defense was that coaching is stupid when scum have daytalk (how relevant...)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6931433
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Also I'm going to be V/LA until Tuesday. I'll try to keep up as well as I can though, since we're so close to the deadline.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

You're literally the only vote on Naked. Sorry but that lynch isn't happening today.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:29 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

That's a good point, but why not vote diego in that case?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Woody we're not lynching town. Sorry.

Someone vote Klingon and end the day. We're already past deadline.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Actually I believe that... I wish I didn't because it'd make things easier but mafia is not a game of easy lynches.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RadiantCowbells

This is the only vote that seems to make any sort of sense. I've called the slot a potential scum target in the past but I can't say I liked the entry. A reread also makes me think Diego was a bit scummier than I first thought.

Mod can we get a VC?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:52 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

2 non normals and people are voting fo me/NJ

Scummy as shit.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: klingoncelt
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:54 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1139, zakk wrote:
Unvote

Don't wanna lynch boon today

These claims, if scum, will take care of themselves.

I'll still lynch OGML

Vote: OGML

Then vote klingon, we're dealing with this now.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:54 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1154, zakk wrote:Okay,
vote: boonskies

I forgot this was a "normal" game, and I'm actually pretty unclear about what's "normal" and what's not

and I think slandaar is town, and I think you're actually getting townier RC sooooo

let's do boon then guys.

Guess that works too...
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:03 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Who claimed vig?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:04 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Because he thinks hes normal, duh
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:08 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

I changed my mind. There's definitely no JOATs in this game.

VOTE: boonskiies

Seriously though who claimed vig? I cannot find that.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:14 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1211, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1203, PointYBagelS wrote:I changed my mind. There's definitely no JOATs in this game.

VOTE: boonskiies

Seriously though who claimed vig? I cannot find that.

welp, I'm lynched. I was town. Fuck you all.

Pretty sure that wasn't the hammer...

Nice try though.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:14 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Boon full claim now.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:16 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

So at this point I'm just assuming no one actually claimed vig...
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:33 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1242, zakk wrote:
Vote: Klingon

Vote: Klingon

doublevoter powers, activate.

Are you claiming doublevoter? Because that's non normal unless this game uses the old guidelines.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:36 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Thats not a claim zakk
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:40 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1271, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Why I don't believe boon

1. "Let me read my role pm" = oh shit I have to fc something

2. Not realizing his role was non normal and not calling out the other non normal role

Finally something you say thay makes sense.

Someone hammer this.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:41 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1285, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1205, zakk wrote:
@mod: is a shapeshifter that allows you to use different abilities every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd night considered normal for the purposes of this game?

The answer is NO

There you have it. Somebody hammer.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:43 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Kliingon and boon both claimed non normal. Vote boon and end the day.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:49 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Pretty sure what was meant is that it is allowed but limited in normals. Thus still conflicting with klingon.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:53 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1335, zakk wrote:
Vote: RC

There's 8 minutes left vote for fucking boon.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Hey all. I've found the entire scumteam, and town can win this by day 3 if you listen to me.

I am a vigilante

I shot Ricastle last night for claiming vigilante, since the odds of there being 2 vigilantes in this game are essentially zero. Either I was Roleblocked or he was healed. If he was indeed healed, then the doctor can more or less confirm my claim. If I was roleblocked, I suppose I have no confirmation but it does confirm one of us as scum. Since I'm assuming Klingon will get lynched immediately, I request that the doctor heal neither of us, and we'll take care of each other.

Relevant quote.
In post 1163, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bagels, vote Boon.

The vig claim makes the hider claim and the odd-night doc claim make a million times more sense than Boonskiies claim which includes a vig.

And the Klingon wagon is sorta dead atm.

And yeah, 1 non-normal permitted, not two.

The scum have daytalk, so that of course means the claims were coordinated. The "vig hider is a realistic claim", while admittedly a reasonable line of thought (and indeed why I voted boons instead of klingon), was most adamantly supported by RadiantCowbells. If you ask me, he was trying to lend legitimacy to both of his scumbuddies in one post.

I realize a lot of you were scumreading me yesterday but this logic is pretty sound.

Scumteam is Ricastle/Klingon/RadiantCowbells
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

VOTE: Klingoncelt
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1387, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're wrong about me.

Good claim though, I guess I actually did end up helping town in the end.

Yours is admittedly the least certain of my reads, but it's just way too suspicious that you'd make a post that lends legitimacy to 2 confscum.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

And just in case people think I'm the scum and Ricastle's the town:

Why did Ricastle not shoot Klingon? There was no reason not to, and saving Klingon for the day only stifles day 2 discussion. Admittedly I didn't shoot Klingon either, but my options were to shoot Klingon and counterclaim, which would have been a slog, or shoot Ricastle and get 2 scum in 1 day. Since no one counterclaimed Ricastle day 1, the choice to shoot Klingon should have been obvious.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

A lot of people pretty clearly took you seriously, and you did not bother correcting them.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

I'll admit it was a dumb looking claim that might have been a joke but that doesn't mean you're not scum. If you were town you'd have tried to clear that up when people thought you were serious.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1396, Ricastle wrote:By the way, Zoronos is as good as confirmed scum, so, yeah. Might want to replace me with him in your speculated team.

By what reasoning?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:14 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

So are you. Simple, no?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:51 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

So here's the thing. Since I won't last long enough to get my second shot off unless I shoot tonight, perhaps we should do some actual scumhunting today instead of stifling all discussion and voting down Klingon immediately.

Unless, of course, you'd rather I not shoot so we're not (presumably) at evens for the rest of the game.

I do think I'm inclined to agree with Ricastle. It was very dumb, but maybe not a scum move. Maybe.

UNVOTE:
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:08 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1446, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1444, Zoronos wrote:The only way you can scum read me is if you also believe that Pointy is lying. Is Pointy lying?

Also, 841 is a post from you, not from OGML. Care to correct the link?

Pointy is definitely not lying...

You heard it here first folks. I'm scum approved.

Anyway I wouldn't mind shooting klingon tonight if we wanted to lynch omgl, but perhaps we should do it the other way around in case of roleblockers. Lynch the certain scum shoot the maybe scum.

Still leaves the problem of there being an even number of players though. Don't want to shoot if it will just force a no lynch down the line. Not a big deal if I hit scum, but is kind of bad if I hit town.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1462, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1430, Ricastle wrote:So here's the two scenarios.

1. I'm town who, in the wake of total incredulity at the Doc claiming for no reason, jokeclaimed Vig.

2. I'm scum who fakeclaimed Vig because...? Fill in the blank. What is the scum motivation here? I am pretty much confirmed scum D2 this way.

Scum JOAT possibly.

I doubt any scum is going to have a vig action in a game with an actual vig.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Yeah I'm willing to believe that Ricastle was just being dumb, but RC has been pretty scummy all game.

Not sure how I feel about OMGL, but I'm watching him.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1476, Zoronos wrote:Honestly the point most in favor of Ricastle-Scum is he immediately jumped to pushing narrative based on the NK.
Alternatively he is just bad-town that really likes to NK speculate.

So, pointy, level with me here. You the scum tracker and just tracked me to create a cool vig fakeclaim? Because that would be a boss fake claim.

I wish. That would have been glorious.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:57 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1489, Radja wrote:tbh the Klingon lynch was happening until this:

In post 906, RadiantCowbells wrote:Klingoncelt wagon is laughable.

I'll look for a better wagon now.

The retracted claim from RC also keeps going through my head... Why did you feel the need to claim this RC?? And why did you retract it afterwards?

Ricastle/Pointy/Zoronos are pretty much confirmed town for me. Klingon is confirmed scum.

That means there's 2 scum in RC/zakk/OGML/Jogger/BlueMoon/Woody

I would say RC/OGML.

Why Ricastle?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:48 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1528, Ricastle wrote:Okay Pointy, what happened this time?

Not a bad play by the way Woody, but unfortunately the scum saw through it. Now to kill said scum.

VOTE: OhGodMyLife

Didnt shoot. Dont want to leave the game at evens unless I'm sure I'll hit scum.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:49 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

VOTE: ohmygodlife
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:24 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1537, zakk wrote:
In post 1535, PointYBagelS wrote:
In post 1528, Ricastle wrote:Okay Pointy, what happened this time?

Not a bad play by the way Woody, but unfortunately the scum saw through it. Now to kill said scum.

VOTE: OhGodMyLife

Didnt shoot. Dont want to leave the game at evens unless I'm sure I'll hit scum.

You have really strong opinions, you have a vig shot, and you have no guarantee you'll live through the night

And you didn't shoot anyone.

Talk to me about that seems to be a good idea to you. And tell me how that's pro town.

At the very least you could have killed an obvious detractor like RC.

Even numbers are not great for town. I did not want to shoot anyone and leave the game at evens unless I was sure I'd hit scum. Considering how day 2 was mostly useless, I didn't have a solid enough scumread to shoot.

I've implied this but maybe have not outright said it. I only have 2 shots.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:27 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1587, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:your link to 1579 is wrong. here it is - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p7073319

Not being on a scum lynch doesn't really mean anything to me. I almost got lynched in a game on this site for not being on scum and everyone thought I was scum because of it. Game ended with a town victory and i didn't get lynched. I basically got scum to give up :lol:

Voting or not voting for Klingon is completely null. Everyone knew Klingon was scum and no one had any delusions of lynching anyone else day 2. Voting was pretty much just a formality at that point.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:46 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Mod please replace me out

Sorry. I'm moving to another country and am too busy to focus on this game right now. I thought I'd be able to get through the game but I'm really not doing anything and that's not fair to anyone.

It's hopefully not a big deal sice I'm dead tonight anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”