Sonic X, grapes
Sonic X (1):
Cheetory6
Ricastle (1):
NicCage
Skybird (1):
Marquis

Not Voting (8):
Reasonably Rational, Fluminator, Thefuzzylogic99, Skybird, Bins, Mastin2, Ra9in9 Bull, MaxwellPuckett

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 500, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:

In post 299, Skybird wrote:I'm liking farside's questioning and poking. Think she's town.

Not liking Verzok's tunnel. Beer's posts are strange and I'm going to assume the posts in their PT are also strange. But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.

why do you like farside's questioning and poking? The Vezok scumread is pretty bad. I doubt it's an intentional misrep. That would just be calling attention on Vezok as scum.
In post 300, Skybird wrote:Marquis, what's your case on Sonic?

In post 390, Skybird wrote:
In post 320, Marquis wrote:

VOTE: skybird

i don't think you actually care. empty empty scum

Yeah, and I remember from the last game how well you can read me. Like, not at all.

This marquis focus is bad too. How about YOU actually make a case on someone instead of just asking someone else for their case and then taunting them about how they can't read you. If Marquis is scum, he already knows your alignment. If town, why would you be town taunting another townie?
In post 453, Skybird wrote:
In post 452, Beer wrote:
In post 299, Skybird wrote:But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.

I doubt this is the case.

Both Pawtucket and I are of the opinion that it's more likely Veko is town. I don't really think he's been "misrepresenting" anything I'm saying so much as "misinterpreting" things. It's also true that I haven't exactly been going out of my way to make it easy for him!

So what is the town motivation for trying to make it harder for a player to read you?

I think you can figure this out. There are multiple reasons. Or are you trying to out some kind of role for your benefit?
In post 456, Skybird wrote:
In post 430, Marquis wrote:people keep posting that garnet song on tumblr and i don't know how i feel about it

blah blah more fluffposting until i find something i care about

also i still don't feel like skybird actually thought she would get a case from me and i think her response was unnecessarily defensive/prepared to some small extent

No, I actually want to know if you have a case and are trying to scum hunt or if you are just screwing around and sheeping others. (for the sonic vote) Now that you are voting me, can you articulate a case or are you just throwing mud hoping something sticks?

Again, can YOU make a case on someone? Or are you just going to keep bugging marquis for a case?
In post 457, Skybird wrote:Beer, how would you describe your scum hunting style then? If you think looking at town or scum motivation is silly, what do you look for in determining who is town and who is scum?

This is a good question. I'll ask you the same. How do you look for town or scum motivation, and when will you start to form a case on someone?

Marquis is town marquis. The trolly entrance kind and forming a read with time and information. Not forcing reads at first like I've seen from Marquis' alt.

Why do you think Marquis is town for taking time to form reads/not forcing any reads and scum reading me for doing the same thing? Your defense of Marquis seems strange to me. Are you scum buddies?

What you see me doing is how I scum hunt. I ask questions and interact with others. When I see things that I don't understand or don't make sense to me, I ask about it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Hey Skybird. Is there anyone you'd like to vote?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Finished Sonic X ISOdive.
Hard to follow a linear progression through the whole thing, but I kind of expected that tbh. q.q
He talks about believing vezok's claims of Beer scumclaiming at the start, but then there's a lot more focus on trying to discredit Beer's arguments towards him vs discussing that afterwards which strikes me as weird. There's no followup to the discussion there.

I don't like Sonic asking Beer to provide empirical evidence as to whether overexplaining is a legitimate scumtell or not and then going on to say that Beer's arguments are all just him calling him bad at the game. That doesn't really seem to line up IMO.

I really hate the amount of effort he put into explaining his townlean on me.
I would literally be shocked if everything in #286 were thoughts that he'd had from reading me before. It feels a lot more like justification afterwards to try and satisfy me rather than just trying to explain the read.
@Sonic
, why did you put so much effort into explaining a townlean rather than just saying what you remembered about me being town or just saying that it was gut and calling it a day?
Also, why did you posture about lynching Ricastle before Beer when you were never even voting Ricastle?
Also also, why did you vote for Raging Bull? Talk about that.

The buddying on Bins is really really blatant and I have no idea what to make of it.

Sleeptimesnow.
BeerISODive will probably come Sunday if not tomorrow morning.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I don't understand this game. I hand you scum on a silver platter and you just ignore it.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Vezo: you know I tunnel, but have you thought beyond beer with scum reads?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 678, Cheetory6 wrote:Finished Sonic X ISOdive.
Hard to follow a linear progression through the whole thing, but I kind of expected that tbh. q.q
He talks about believing vezok's claims of Beer scumclaiming at the start, but then there's a lot more focus on trying to discredit Beer's arguments towards him vs discussing that afterwards which strikes me as weird. There's no followup to the discussion there.

I don't like Sonic asking Beer to provide empirical evidence as to whether overexplaining is a legitimate scumtell or not and then going on to say that Beer's arguments are all just him calling him bad at the game. That doesn't really seem to line up IMO.

I really hate the amount of effort he put into explaining his townlean on me.
I would literally be shocked if everything in #286 were thoughts that he'd had from reading me before. It feels a lot more like justification afterwards to try and satisfy me rather than just trying to explain the read.
@Sonic
, why did you put so much effort into explaining a townlean rather than just saying what you remembered about me being town or just saying that it was gut and calling it a day?
Also, why did you posture about lynching Ricastle before Beer when you were never even voting Ricastle?
Also also, why did you vote for Raging Bull? Talk about that.

The buddying on Bins is really really blatant and I have no idea what to make of it.

Sleeptimesnow.
BeerISODive will probably come Sunday if not tomorrow morning.

if i justified my townread on you as "you look townie" more people would be bitching

cant please everyone
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:24 am

Post by Sonic X »

ricastle did one very scummy thing (a more legit scumtell than cooldog's "oh you are directing night actions"), but most of his stuff otherwise would have been ok. i have a method for dealing with these kind of people

policy vote on raging bull
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 678, Cheetory6 wrote:It feels a lot more like justification afterwards to try and satisfy me rather than just trying to explain the read.

yeah it is? weren't you looking for that? no?

you people are hard to please
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Sonic X »

i am trying to scumhunting in here

give me space, thanks in advvance
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:03 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 680, farside22 wrote:Vezo: you know I tunnel, but have you thought beyond beer with scum reads?

Well yes, but I'm not moving my vote away from beer.

I'm townreading Ricastle btw.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 685, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 680, farside22 wrote:Vezo: you know I tunnel, but have you thought beyond beer with scum reads?

Well yes, but I'm not moving my vote away from beer.

I'm townreading Ricastle btw.

fair enough
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 677, Ricastle wrote:Hey Skybird. Is there anyone you'd like to vote?

Right now the people I'm willing to vote for are Beer, Marquis, and Ra9in9Bull. These are the three scummiest to me.

VOTE: Marquis

His posting is mostly fluff and his push on me feels opportunistic.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:46 am

Post by grapes »

In post 298, Ricastle wrote:No, I want to lynch both of you regardless of the first flip, to cover all possibilities. I'm relatively confident it will yield at least 1 dead scum.

Lining up lynches.

FTR sonic and beer spat is probs town on town. Both of them are fighting like they've got nothing to lose. With like no appeasement or backing off on either end.

In post 299, Skybird wrote:Not liking Verzok's tunnel. Beer's posts are strange and I'm going to assume the posts in their PT are also strange. But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.

I think this is a gross oversimplification of everything that went on. But that might be just me.

This also feels kinda chainsawy.

-

cooldog's catch on page 13 or wherever the hell I'm at right now is
okay

There's a good mix of jokeyness and seriousness that feels kinda town.

In post 359, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 76, vezokpiraka wrote:Look. I'm Saddie and he's Lars. It makes sense to start in an alliance with him.

He's fucking scum. He's gloating in our PT that he claimed scum and people don't believe it.

This isn't the sort of thing scum do.

I agree. But your vote was kinda on beer at the time you posted this...

In post 331, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 329, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:

I cant tell if Vezo going after Beer is bc he sees beer as scum or an easy lynch target. Also there was a game I played where there was a scum double voter though the second vote has hidden under a puesodonym by the mod. So yeah scum can be doubke voter but it seems likely Vezo is prob town .

Why did you feel the need to point out that you've seen scum double voter and then call me town? Did it serve any purpose other than fearmongering?

^agree

he's pretty scummy, needs more votes

-

Trench Warfare's and the two following felt town. The head dissonance in working out reads felt real.

In post 390, Skybird wrote:
In post 320, Marquis wrote:

VOTE: skybird

i don't think you actually care. empty empty scum

Yeah, and I remember from the last game how well you can read me. Like, not at all.

Yea I kinda agree. Especially because there was never another peep about it after you didn't actually give the case.

Like marquis' aggression here. Don't like skybirds defensiveness.

In post 389, NicCage wrote:I'm also caught up. I think Max, mastina, Sonic X, vezo and farside are all probably town. Cheeto is null town. Marquis looks bad. I feel like radmann is just a noob. I hate CooLDoG's reads. This is a lot to absorb, I'm gonna keep thinking. Ask me things to help me get involved.

Hey TunnelWarriors, where's the Ricastle townread coming from?

So I hit this post and did a double take. Did not realize the Cage was gracing us with his presence. So I did a quit ISO there and it turns out, not much to my surprise this was there first 'content' provided thus far.

Entrance, which I missed somehow, felt kinda weirdish. Not super scummy or anything but kinda odd to quote cooldog from the last page and pretty much just agree that 13 pages is a fuckload to read. It's really not anyway but that's just difference of opinion. My real qualms lie in how they entered the thread. Which felt slightly hesistant I guess. Again, nothing super strong but felt kinda scummy regardless.

The reads are alright, though, they're basically just restatments of the most commonly townread people in the game thus far with no reasoning. Nothing quite spectacular.

Next post is literally just waffling on beerslot and going after someone for going after beer. Not great.

And the rest is just a bunch of arguably open-ended/uninteresting questions. Hope to see some followup on them once they've been answered.

In post 405, TunnelWarriors wrote:
@Cerb:

I'll explain more in the alliance PT, some things are best kept secret.

@TSO

Please explain how you are even town reading marquis, let alone saying he's bloc material.

NicCage:

My town read on Ricastle is because he's scum-hunting and I can see a genuine town-mindset which is trying to find mafia behind his posts. Will this satisfy you or do I need to give detailed examples?
Also NicCage, what if Beer's scum? That would then make Ricastle very town. Please avoid using pre-flip associatives thank you very much. The fact you're not even sure on beer's alignment makes this reason for Ricastle pushing him being "lame" even weaker.

Skybird:

As I'm also scum-reading beer and the wagons currently on him, I must say Radman's vote on him makes me feel unsure about it though. I'm willing to wagon Radman/Marquis though as I've already stated.

You pretty much just told nicCage not to use pre-flip associatives and then went on to say you're unsure about the beer wagon now that radman has joined on. Which, is a pre-flip associative.

Your reasoning for townreading ricastle feels like something you just pulled out of your ass as well. But, I think they're town anyway, so don't bother highlighting anywhere ricastle has been scumhunting in a game of mafia.

In post 470, TunnelWarriors wrote:At the moment it seems I'm going with Trench and Reasonably Rational. I'm doing this to sort them.

What's stopping you from 'sorting' them in the game thread?

The forwardness of your claim and all this gives me white minivan vibes.

If that makes sense.

In post 476, farside22 wrote:Also grapes. Vote raging till I figure cheet out first.

Will do. I'm going back and forth frequently in my head right now on cheetory anyway. gtmh at the moment is town

-

Not sure I care for raging bulls catch up around this page. Upon entrance they like are purposefully derailing and then proceed to ISO people randomly. Like, read the fucking thread for context. Everything they analyzed just came across really splotchy and not that genuine.

And am I the only one that finds it really fucking fishy that the first person they decided to randomly iso they came away with a scumread on?

@cerberus I have two votes. I think that's all you should realistically care to know about my role at this point in time.

In post 522, Skybird wrote:That's OK Vezok. I think you are annoying too. :)

I'm not jumping on Beer yet because his wagon seems too convenient. I don't know how to explain it better than that right now. I do see the points against him and will most likely vote him soon. But I'm not going to rush myself just to get a town read from you. After our last game together I know you will scum read me for most of the game since that's what you did last time. I flipped town in that game, just like I will here. And to be fair, I will probably scum read you for most of the game because your play style seems scummy to me. And you also flipped town in our last game. So that does make me reluctantly feel you are probably town here.

*shudder*

Feels really appease-y and buddybuddyish and also doesn't really say anything within a decently lengthy post

In post 539, Sonic X wrote:tunnelwarriors and reasonably rational are town btw

they are scumhunting

tunnelwarriors kinda, reasonalby rational i haven't seen any scumhunting at all

In post 559, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:RR- huh..what was the point of that besides to draw needless attention on yourself? Not a town move imho.

I like Skybirds response of why he/she is not jumping on the Beer wagon . I think she/he is being genuine. I didn't read anything in the comments that made me think that they were trying to needless avoid voting beer

Not sure what could make of the cop directing. I can see town doing this but I can also see scum ( especially a Godfather role ) also asking for that. For me personally this is null

I don't really know quite how to put it into words but this post felt weird. Seems like Fuzzy really isn't trying to get involved with the game at all to me. Like, where's the interacting? Why do his pushes have no force to them?

Anyway, fuzzy I kinda disagree about your skybird read. If you ever wanna talk about it hit me up. I particularly would like to know what part about 'not jumping on the beer wagon yet' could not possibly come from scum.

Considering it's the leading and lone wagon we've had so far. There was no real read on the slot given besides the wagon feeling too conveinent. (implying town)

And then at about page 24 we hit some ragingbull hydra hammyness. Not that fun to read.

In post 616, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Both RB and Ika needs to take a huge step back and calm down.....

We got this though. Think this makes fuzzy and raging bull unlikely to be scum together. Although, it kinda was pretty obvious ika was part of that hydra with all that going on. So it's meh really.

If anything it plainly shows fuzzy isn't aware of who's actually in this game and who isn't. Which doesn't strike me as town at all.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:53 am

Post by grapes »

There's way too many people not voting right now. Could we fix that please?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Sonic wrote:yeah it is? weren't you looking for that? no?
So you thought I just wanted to hear you tell me how town I am and thought it had absolutely nothing to do with scumhunting? And you were still townreading me?

Sonic wrote:policy vote on raging bull
And what was the policy for?
Why vote for him over asking for a replacement or something?
Just seems like a weird vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

have I said grapes is town lately?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 690, Cheetory6 wrote:So you thought I just wanted to hear you tell me how town I am and thought it had absolutely nothing to do with scumhunting? And you were still townreading me?

yes and yes
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 690, Cheetory6 wrote:And what was the policy for?
Why vote for him over asking for a replacement or something?
Just seems like a weird vote.

why not?
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Sonic wrote:why not?

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

The only thing I got out of a Beer ISOdive was that I dislike the way that Pawtucket threw Gordington under the bus for his play early on, but I'm not sure if I just think it's bullshit to treat a hydra partner like that in the open like that or if it feels like a scum gambit to try and ease the suspicion on their slot by being like "oh man look the good head is here to be not scummy now".

Getting anything from Sonic is like trying to eat a rock.

Let's vote this person!
I'm confident about it!
Yeah!
VOTE: NicCage
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus, I'd like for you to talk at me about where your head is at on Sonic pls.

Vezok, is the main thing you're scumreading Beer for just his opening in your PT? Or is his play in here also striking you as scummy and can you possibly articulate some of that if so?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 687, Skybird wrote:
In post 677, Ricastle wrote:Hey Skybird. Is there anyone you'd like to vote?

Right now the people I'm willing to vote for are Beer, Marquis, and Ra9in9Bull. These are the three scummiest to me.

VOTE: Marquis

His posting is mostly fluff and his push on me feels opportunistic.

yes i saw the opportunity to start a new wagon and stay on it with no support for all this time
and i took it!!!
link in bio
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Ricastle »

And with that Cheet moves up the town pipe.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 695, Cheetory6 wrote:The only thing I got out of a Beer ISOdive was that I dislike the way that Pawtucket threw Gordington under the bus for his play early on, but I'm not sure if I just think it's bullshit to treat a hydra partner like that in the open like that or if it feels like a scum gambit to try and ease the suspicion on their slot by being like "oh man look the good head is here to be not scummy now".

yeah this was my initial feeling, like a variation on the amished tell

thing is i've been trying to discern which alignment would be more likely to actually go through with it -

- and i'm aware this might not make sense to some but the lack of hydra partner respect/general ego thing makes me think it's a newer player (in the vein of vonflare/elusive/etc. with limited... skills in that social regard), who also likely wasn't aware of the amished tell being a thing, and thus would not be likely to hesitate with those comments as scum

i mean
pls tell me u see where i went with that
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”