ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by ika »

good to know titus is now claiming scum

TTH when you get on talk to me about reads.

flub shoot monkeey/titus right now. ill being poeing everoyn esel out later
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1301, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Ika I'm pretty sure you don't have a gun(thank god.)

your right, thats why im ok with being shot

so i get the gun and force action
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:47 am

Post by ika »

hi wander now that im here would you care to give me your current list of POE or why your so demotivated?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:29 am

Post by ika »

this game be ez mode
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:15 am

Post by ika »

In post 1315, Wanderer-nl wrote:Hi ika, welcome btw, what do you mean with my POE? You mean my shoot-list?
I was trying to figure enomis out, he looked scummy to me, then town, but then that got diminished by some other people's opinions and now I just don't know anymore. Since you can't know what he was thinking (arguably, if you're scum you could read his thoughts in the scum PT) you won't be able to answer my questions.
I started out convinced Titus was scum, she was suspicious of Vonflare and PN but I think she bussed. Maxwell expressed suspicion on those 2 as well and he flipped scum, so they were popular bussing scum. I'm still behind a Titus-shot.
Suzunne feels very apologetic this game and I don't know whether that's her normal style or that she's scum and apologizing for lying to us. Not sure how to feel about this slot, sometimes her posts feel town-motivated. As I said earlier; I support this shot because of associations.

Townreads are still Heartless and CB, too bad RC was so trigger happy. He was the one guy in the do not shoot list that I wasn't sure of so I was happy scum gave him the gun, but then he just had to go and shoot Flubber. Oh well, the good thing is that we seem to have a decent GB now that isn't afraid to take a shot.

I should look back on West because honestly I don't remember what I thought of him.

Others that I didn't mention are hard to read for me so don't have much to say about them right now. Or I forgot I dunno.

There are a lot of players and there are a lot of posts to read and my mind works slow in a way that I first have to let things 'work' in my mind before coherent thoughts are produced. So I might read something today and not think much of it, and then the next day suddenly realize something about it that either bothered me or that I liked a lot. And that's also why quickposting doesn't work for me.

Heatless, titus reads i can agree on.

I admit i cant say what he was thinking or why but it does match what i know form titus.

Its fine that quickposting doesnt work for you, truthfully most of the time i think about my games is during work when its slow time. However your post here makes me feel good about you and puts you in my townbloc of me/flub/heatless

is there anythign you need from me atm? i have been kinda following but tired atm still but given how we are going strong i want to get POE block and shoot outside.

if you could, could you just make a quick list of something liek this:

i will not shoot: (players here)

I would shoot: (players here)

i am usure of: (players here)

i work better when its kinda a little more organized i can follow what you have been saying here but when its like this is much more clear cut for me
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:52 am

Post by ika »

Will shoot: Titus, kari

Not shoot: Heartless, wander, ika

just so we can sync.

we got one goon and 2 venges to find

frankly at this point if we can poe enough town reads we can just shoot ouside and be done

i will iso a bit soon and work on it but i iso kari early and saw nothign that really gave me good vibes

pedit: im fine with being shot
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:52 am

Post by ika »

hey titus, funny thing was its not directed at you. how about you get shot so you cna shoot me?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:54 am

Post by ika »

i also like how titus is saying i need to defend my buddied when i was saying to apparently shoot my scum buddy monkey

pedit: no its not vendetta reads like you are insinuating. if thats the case why would i say shoot monkey?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:56 am

Post by ika »

In post 1328, Titus wrote:
In post 1325, ika wrote:hey titus, funny thing was its not directed at you. how about you get shot so you cna shoot me?

I have been trying to see who pushes me when out of options all game. Your slot fell hard.

and how has my slot pushed you?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:00 am

Post by ika »

1297 and 1298 arent even game relavent to you. it was abotu my timeframe of getting to the game.

1296 also admits to me bign ok with being shot

1304 is me talking to flub and apparently telling him to shoot my supposive scum buddie monkey.

also you haev not done anything that said monkey scum slipped

pedit: cus you are! thats why im saying i want to be shot
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:03 am

Post by ika »

In post 1333, Titus wrote:I quoted the middle two to show you had no monkey push prior to me saying that monkey was scum.

that doesnt make what you think/are insinuating true
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:45 am

Post by ika »

In post 1335, Heartless wrote:
In post 1304, ika wrote:TTH when you get on talk to me about reads.

Yes, I think there's a lot that points to Titus being town and I'm a little baffled that you seem to think otherwise.
1)First, there's the plain fact that Titus has advocated in some form or other for every flipped scum (minus Max) death so far.
2) Every time I've seen Titus as scum (Making Friends, Signs and Void), she takes really strained angles to protect her buddies and push for town lynches.
3) Reckless bussing doesn't seem to be in the Titus-scum play book; do you have any evidence otherwise?

Then there's the angle the flipped scum have taken on her.
Spoiler: From Perpetual Nonsense
In post 1153, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:i think Gaiden will want a hero-shot (that is what I call them in this game) on Titus. I am more paranoid of what she's capable of, and fearing she will go on and carry the scum to a win. Who else would actually shoot Empress? If the inactive or superficially scummy people keep flipping up town, then gotta go for what you believe, not what's the theoretically "consensus" shot. I don't know if it's the fact that she doesn't know who WE consist of, but realistically it's very unlike her to not be tunneling us already and pointing out how scummy we have been from the get-go. Like right from the beginning.

4)Their read on Titus was really waffley aside from this paragraph, which goes for the paranoia angle. "Shoot her or else she could burn you." That fits the profile for trying to push a bad shot more closely than bussing.

5)How have you developed the reads you have so far, ika?

1) called distancing and gaining town cred
2) it going to be smaticsh here but we dont haev lynches, we have a gun bearer who can fucking shoot. thats majorly diffrent
3) its not reckelss, its called makign stances that allow herself to look good regarldess
4) do you think that they would acutly push ahrder or just make a blantent staement
5) from what i have been following and interactions

also TTH, if you look back on signs and void you can see she was never really trying to controll the gaem she was jsut trying to influence the players who have the power.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:08 am

Post by ika »

In post 1337, Heartless wrote:
In post 1336, ika wrote:1) called distancing and gaining town cred

Right, but people do it to varying degrees. Some people, like sthar8 and Jingle, bus very liberally. Some people, like Titus and Antihero, hardly ever bus.

In post 1336, ika wrote:2) it going to be smaticsh here but we dont haev lynches, we have a gun bearer who can fucking shoot. thats majorly diffrent
3) its not reckelss, its called makign stances that allow herself to look good regarldess

I don't think the mechanic has as much, or the same kind, of influence over play style that you're suggesting.

In post 1336, ika wrote:4) do you think that they would acutly push ahrder or just make a blantent staement

I don't really do these kinds of hypotheticals.

In post 1336, ika wrote:5) from what i have been following and interactions

Sweetie, I'm asking you to elaborate on what those are.

well the first 3 points we are jsut going to argure smatics and hypotheticals so im not going to get into it unless if you really want to.

as for the last i have been follwong the game for a bit so i already had a genral idea based off interactions and how the game has been going.

i think ive made it prtty clear atm: me/flub/you and wander is comign around based on how she want about her dump of info and apathy

pedit: arent im the fromage slot?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:33 am

Post by ika »

hi flub. how are you?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1343, Heartless wrote:
In post 1340, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1313, Heartless wrote:Excellent. So you know monkey's going to flip scum.

Was going to Make a shot off of this but I shot monkey for losing his argument to lucky

The "argument" had all the authenticity of a WWE match. :\

does it matter? the end results we have right now is that we shot scum
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by ika »

-.-

can we shoot titus?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1368, Suzune wrote:No one believes me on the CB shot, I worry if I am not the one to take it that no one will.

I checked the set up, we are looking at six townies and three mafia left. I will try to reread everyone now and then compare notes with everyone

fyi if im right on the titus shot i would not hesitate to shoot CB next

just shoot titus or me
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by ika »

im half tempted to garcia it but i will let titus try to backtrack her way out
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by ika »

lol

so strechy and reachy is so fuckign bad

titus leaves out the most curtial detail: who it is that apparently said to push it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by ika »

yet you cant pull a name out who is scum coaching me

so tellme titus what happens after i get the gun?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:11 am

Post by ika »

In post 1385, Heartless wrote:
In post 1339, ika wrote:i think ive made it prtty clear atm: me/flub/you and wander is comign around based on how she want about her dump of info and apathy

Walk me through the wanderer read a little more please, because I'm not on the same page there.
The reason she actually came back into my "muddled" pile
was
the apathy. Having four scumflips come in relatively quick succession shouldn't breed apathy for town, in my opinion.

anti or tth? cus if its anti i dont have much to say.

if its tth then her interactiosn with me feel geunine and not from a manpiulative standpoint. im more then happy to be proven wrong but if i become gun bearer shes not in my vig list atm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:15 am

Post by ika »

In post 1386, Titus wrote:
In post 1383, ika wrote:yet you cant pull a name out who is scum coaching me

so tellme titus what happens after i get the gun?

...my point was that scum likely wanted me pushed in chat. I cannot determine which scum that is...without access to scumchat.

I do have other reads, such as Lucky being scum.

but thats also the big point your leaving out that if you cant back up, invaildates everything your saying.

i am asking you who is the scum coaching me, you are not giving me a player you are sidestepping the question by giving a bs answer. you either give out a name or you admit to it being bs
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:18 am

Post by ika »

In post 1390, Heartless wrote:
Spoiler:

anti im not flat out ignoing you, i jsut vaule TTH reads a lot more.

you dont think i knwo how your hydra dynaimc works by now?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:25 am

Post by ika »

In post 1392, Heartless wrote:chill, i know tth is better at this game than i am.

learn2sarcasm

anti, you realize that i dont interpret it as starcasm........

i think you are also a good player anti, i jsut think both of you excell in a diffrent areas. its jsut in the area that we need to wrok with atm i belive TTH is better at. but its not t make you feel liek your shit.

im tired so starcasm and me arent mixing well. i mean if you want to chat and dicuss reads im here to chat.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:32 am

Post by ika »

In post 1394, Heartless wrote:
In post 1393, ika wrote:but its not t make you feel liek your shit.

good, because i'll have you know that i can feel like shit JUST FINE BY MYSELF

/mumble mumblemubmdsakb;lajlv;emiw;ofie;waimfa3;f

if it make you feel better ive been feeling like shit all week
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:30 am

Post by ika »

Lucky2u
Kari
CB
Titus

my vig list atm

i still need to iso CB and kari
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:32 am

Post by ika »

-.-

so now i get townread for a nongame reason and i have repalced into a compermised slot?

well this just makes my motivation be shot

someone call me when titus is shot
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:39 am

Post by ika »

In post 1402, Heartless wrote:Honesty time. Is there any reason for Kari being in your list other than "she's not posting a lot"?

I still think West9 is the best shot.

no, i havent isoed her yet.

i mean you guys with how you basicly jsut looked at my slot basicly made me convicned of that and that i have no drive to even really play the game now....

so do whatever
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:40 am

Post by ika »

i dont even get why we have dicussiona t this poitn it should jsut be back to back shots at this point we are sitting around doijg jack shit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:17 am

Post by ika »

In post 1407, Heartless wrote:Fucking really?
Idle speculation over something that froze the game
for days
just offends you
that much
that you just refuse to talk about anything now?

not so much the speulation, its more of the fact you guys are going to town read me for that.

it give me 0 grounds to scum hunt anything off anyone and give scums a perfect opertunity to go with the flow

fuck off anti
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1410, Heartless wrote:
It's actually me; Anti is too cool for his Shift key and italics is my thing.
If you want to tell me to fuck off, I'm not really bothered by that. I am kind of annoyed that you're getting bent out of shape over nothing. I'm going to use
any
the information available to me to form reads. If that's outside the bounds of what you find "acceptable" there's not much I can do about that. Since you already told me you're feeling like shit, I'll be as sensitive as I can. Shutting down on me isn't going to help things, though.

This game is
very
winnable, as long as we don't let apathy sink it's claws in. But why should it? There's four scum flips, a
ton
of information to go on, and only three more good shots to go. Isn't everyone excited?! I am. This is what I play mafia for.

sigh....

sorry tth but i dont think you fully realize or understand how i am towards games. it was directed at anti cus i presumed it, i did not expect you to get up at me for it....

its not so much that is /isnt acceptable. its more of the fact that you doing it (or anyone) to me bacily makes me useless. you have to understand my playstyle and me as a player first to really understand i react towards things that people normaly dont...

given how people obv town read me and then basicly decide to take my opioins for a grain of salt is what makes me annoyed in general about most games.

like if people actualy dicided to take into consideration stuff i post i would have something but people jsut disagreeing based on smatics or "player doesnt normaly do that" basicly tells me you have no consideration to take into account my reads
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:10 am

Post by ika »

In post 1418, Heartless wrote:
In post 956, Heartless wrote:
vonflare
Perpetual Nonsense
Lucky2u
, West9, Titus,
MaxwellPuckett
millar13

i will laugh so hard if tth swept the 7 player scum team.

i would not doubt it frankly

can we shoot titus next?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:50 am

Post by ika »

so this is my list of town reads atm:

CB
Wanderer-nl
Heartless
ika

we can vig outside fo that
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:55 am

Post by ika »

lol thats no surprise

can we just vig titus and move on?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:00 am

Post by ika »

In post 1429, Heartless wrote:well that was quick

counting on a west shot or counting on wifom?

me?

frankly i just want you to be shooting. like this game should be long done long ago, to me its a "you spend day 1 setting stuff up and then you just rapid fire"
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:02 am

Post by ika »

In post 1431, Heartless wrote:no, that was just a musing directed at no one in particular

another possibility is that west is a vengeful and it's to set the goon up for endgame

if thats the case you should shoot titus first and have her have the ultimatum of shooting west if she is town

cus frankly im sheeping your reads untill proven otherwise TTH
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1418, Heartless wrote:
In post 956, Heartless wrote:
vonflare
Perpetual Nonsense
Lucky2u
, West9, Titus,
MaxwellPuckett
millar13

i will laugh so hard if tth swept the 7 player scum team.

^this is the list im follwonig titus so plz tell me how i am not sheeping TTH right now?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by ika »

slot=/=TTH
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by ika »

here actualy let me clarify it so you cant twist shit, im sheeping that list that TTH has made. and i will push TTH to follow that damn lit to the fucking end cus i believe shes right on that lsit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by ika »

you have also yet to tell me who is my scum buddy who was telling me to continue to push you
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:17 am

Post by ika »

and you seem afraid to be shot titus.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:44 am

Post by ika »

so then you will be finr west and then me?

that also hinges on west being scum though.

i want you to acutaly back up your stance cus words mean jack shit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:44 am

Post by ika »

and titus i read it twice over and you are jsut fearmongering it. your trying to make wander look bad and you actiling like youg etting shot will end you
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:23 am

Post by ika »

im going to prod dodge untill people decide to listen to me and vig shoot titus
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:28 am

Post by ika »

dodge
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:24 am

Post by ika »

yay
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:34 am

Post by ika »

In post 1483, Titus wrote:So ika, suppose I get the gun like you want, who do you vote?

myself
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:52 am

Post by ika »

In post 1488, Titus wrote:I am sorry. I am a bit distracted.

Ika, suppose you cannot self vote. I am fucking tired of every game you 1 v 1 ing me.

nobody.

titus you have to learn edventaly you can not always rely on a single tactic to get you a game or read. there will be people who will always oppose you and your statagies.

i should jsut remind you of nightless where your VCA got shat and detroyed. it doesnt matter if you have 100 games hwere it worked, it takes one game to destory it. i dont care for playing on your strength. when you get gun bearer we can talk but untill then i have 0 indication to do anything you say. if anything im folling "your" teching that nobody is confirmed untill mod says

like trying to force a gamestate for you is not going to work with me and you fo all people should already know that
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:41 am

Post by ika »

In post 1490, West9 wrote:Ika, do you think Titus is scum or what?

shes scum
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:13 am

Post by ika »

In post 1494, Titus wrote:TLDR; My tactic of tunnelling Titus is always best, so I am going to ignore her request for a second scumread despite treating her as town.

The nightless failed solely because scum deliberately wagoned themselves to avoid my VCA. Second, this game does not have vote counts. Third, if I am shot, I will want everyone to vote to get solid reads and force scum to act if they want a particular result.

i have not once considered you tonw, dont you even start that shit with me.

im taking directly wht you have said in your MS thread and shoving it in your fucking face, if your town you have not leared one single thing and you are ignoing what you stand by and basicly shitting apounyourself cus i am doing what you argubly say you do: treat nobody as confirmed town unless otherwise stated by mod

also you admit that it can be broken so whats to stop scums from jsut doing the same thing?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:14 am

Post by ika »

In post 1495, West9 wrote:
In post 1491, ika wrote:
In post 1490, West9 wrote:Ika, do you think Titus is scum or what?

shes scum

Then why are you talking about "when she gets the gun"?

should be "if"

im done here
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:59 am

Post by ika »

In post 1498, West9 wrote:You are not treating Titus like she's your only scumread. Or a like she's a scumread at all, really. You're breaking character in order to, what, teach her a lesson about vote count analysis?

your reading too much into it.

look at team mafia where i scum read BBT but it sounded like i didnt

lopk at HU2 where Mollie shut me out cus i decided to town read titus

the point is even if it sounds like it i refuse to eblive it and consider it. the simple fact si you give titus an inch she takes fucking miles off it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:00 am

Post by ika »

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1501, West9 wrote:but, like, you are considering it, in your posts.

It's not a matter of me reading too much into it, it's a matter of you literally saying "if you are town" or "when (or if, I guess) you have the gun"

"if" does not explcitvly mean that im consideirng it if you take it as that then you misunderstand me
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1503, West9 wrote:Then what does it mean? Why use that kind of vocabulary at all if you're not even considering Titus to be town?

its a misphrase then on me.

im more then convinced shes scum, however i do not like aboslute speaking cus thats ego based play and i hate ego play. i have already told you that how titus is going about the game is scum oriented and that if shes town is a shitty town play.

does that make more sense?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by ika »

simple west: if i try to agure it she ends up looking better. im not going to agrue something thats going to make me loom like shit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:49 am

Post by ika »

dodge
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by ika »

dodge 2
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:42 am

Post by ika »

dodge 3
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by ika »

psssssttt anti: dont listne to titus shes only trying to maipulate you, just shoot her and move on with life
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:25 am

Post by ika »

just hoot titus or me and i will shoot her
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by ika »

THIS IS THE FUCKING REMINDER TO SHOOT TITUS
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:37 am

Post by ika »

fyi after i get shot im shooting titus for being vengful
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:43 am

Post by ika »

town consist of west/wander/me

gg
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1574, Wanderer-nl wrote:Ehm ika, then we still have 2 scum in Kari/Titus/CB..

yes but we have 3 towns

if we hit vengful first: its me and you and if tey give it to an outsider then they make it easier
if we hit goon its just make sure 2 people are town

the point is we need to hit A scum and then have 2 univaeral town reads that peopl argee on
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by ika »

know what img oigng bakc ot prod dodging i recall why i quit caring about this game
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:41 am

Post by ika »

shoot titus
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:07 am

Post by ika »

In post 1625, Titus wrote:
In post 1623, CB wrote:Dang it we were so close to winning :lol:

Blame Wanderer lol.

Her post screamed "Don't shoot CB" "Shoot Kari" that plus "Goon hunting" made me tink you were vengeful since me shooting vengeful was the way for town to win. Your "Dang" was also fake lol

no

wander was fucking obvious town
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:10 am

Post by ika »

In post 1634, Titus wrote:Yeah well I might listen to you at some point if I am not your only scumread every game.

Wanderer was not obvious anything

i made a town block of me her and gunbearer.

you were the gun bearer so the only one who can take the blame for the tie is you its not wanders fault.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:40 am

Post by ika »

its not about hseeping my reads titus.

its about taking responsilbity for your blame. you were the one who made the darwending shot, thats only your fault.

i dont avoid my blame either by looking at wander plan and if i followed it we would of most likelywon

everyon has their onw fair share of blame but you trying to abolish yours by putting it on anohter is what im telling you is wrong
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:12 am

Post by ika »

In post 1643, Titus wrote:Ika, I was wrong but to pretend I am not taking responsibility when I don't sheep the guy who never bothers reading me and just concludes something separate from all facts is absurd.

again thats not what im stating. im telling you to take blame for causing the tie. it has nothign to to with my own reads and not follwoing me.

like if i wanted to agrue bad play and real stuff i would argue your short listing thing was real shit. like how well did that gambit pay off? how many scums scum read you for it now? and how many towns scum read you for it?

thats something i would argue for shittyness. im stating you took a shot and you casued the tie. you are blaming wander for the tie when its not cus you are the one who took the shot so you have nobody to blame but yourself. this is ntohign to do with me saying "follow what i say"

Return to “Completed Open Games”