Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 722, vezokpiraka wrote:@cerb: what the fuck do you want from me? I already toks you that my vote counts as two and I can't split it.

A post with votes on two different individuals(ideally ones with no votes on them so far) to see if your vote splits or ends up both consolidated on the second person you're voting for, and leaving said votes on those individuals until after a vote count is posted, at which point you move them back to wherever you want your vote to be. I actually believe you about not being able to split your vote, but the claim is confirmable in thread so I'd like to see it confirmed.

Grapes, I'd like to see you double unvote, then vote the same person with two separate votes in the same post., and leave it up in the same way until a vote count is made.

-Cerb

pedit: that's okay, you don't know me, and really everything I do gives people scum vibes.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

"I'm a member of the Crystal gems. We fight monsters and protect humanity and stuff."
-Steven,
Bubble Buddies

"Oh! That's kinda like my dad. He's a cop."
-Connie,
Bubble Buddies

VOTECOUNT 1.13

Beer (3):
vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, radmann9
Ra9in9 Bull (2):
grapes, Trench Warfare
radmann9 (2):
CooLDoG, TunnelWarriors
Thefuzzylogic99 (2):
Sonic X, grapes
NicCage (2):
Cheetory6, Bins
Sonic X (2):
Ricastle, Beer
Ricastle (1):
NicCage
Skybird (1):
Marquis
Marquis (1):
Skybird
grapes (1):
Reasonably Rational

Not Voting (5):
Fluminator, Thefuzzylogic99, Mastin2, Ra9in9 Bull, MaxwellPuckett

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:02 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

vote grapes

vote reasonably rational

mod: votecount please

Happy now?

For the record, I don't intend on ever having two votecounts on the same page (outside of a lynch reached), but I'll make an exception in this instance for you. <3
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Varsoon »

"You know a lot about boats."
-Steven,
Bubble Buddies

"That's what happens when you hang out at the beach and don't swim and don't have friends. Y-you look at boats..."
-Connie,
Bubble Buddies

VOTECOUNT 1.14

radmann9 (2):
CooLDoG, TunnelWarriors
Thefuzzylogic99 (2):
Sonic X, grapes
NicCage (2):
Cheetory6, Bins
Reasonably Rational (2):
vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka
Ra9in9 Bull (2):
grapes, Trench Warfare
Sonic X (2):
Ricastle, Beer
Ricastle (1):
NicCage
Skybird (1):
Marquis
Marquis (1):
Skybird
grapes (1):
Reasonably Rational
Beer (1):
radmann9

Not Voting (5):
Fluminator, Thefuzzylogic99, Mastin2, Ra9in9 Bull, MaxwellPuckett

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 725, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 722, vezokpiraka wrote:@cerb: what the fuck do you want from me? I already toks you that my vote counts as two and I can't split it.

A post with votes on two different individuals(ideally ones with no votes on them so far) to see if your vote splits or ends up both consolidated on the second person you're voting for, and leaving said votes on those individuals until after a vote count is posted, at which point you move them back to wherever you want your vote to be. I actually believe you about not being able to split your vote, but the claim is confirmable in thread so I'd like to see it confirmed.

Grapes, I'd like to see you double unvote, then vote the same person with two separate votes in the same post., and leave it up in the same way until a vote count is made.

-Cerb

pedit: that's okay, you don't know me, and really everything I do gives people scum vibes.

What is the point of this?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:33 am

In post 729, farside22 wrote:

-Cerb

I'm rolefishing, obviously. /s

-Cerb
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:45 am

In post 729, farside22 wrote:

-Cerb

Have you not been following along? We want to confirm that the double voters have claimed accurately, inasmuch as that is possible to do. It is now far more probable than not that Vezok's claim is honest and his vote simply counts twice which means he's a walking hated modifier who can apply himself to whomever he wants.

Grapes claims to be unable to vote for the same person, and we would like to see that demonstrated by him attempting to vote for the same person twice, after unvoting twice. If he is telling the truth and cannot vote for the same person twice, then his role is not an auto-win condition for scum in end game, while Vezok's could be.

All of this is information which will be useful later in combination with other things we learn.

Both of us recently lost a game that we probably should have won simply because everyone in the game (including the scum teams, I think) made one wrong assumption. The game ended up with everyone losing, IIRC. Neither of us wish to invest that sort of time for that sort of outcome again.

Love,
Drixx
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Skybird »

@Mod, I'm voting Marquis.

Got it! I mixed your vote up with Ricastle's. You both have bird avatars! It should be fix'd now, though.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 697, Marquis wrote:
In post 687, Skybird wrote:
In post 677, Ricastle wrote:Hey Skybird. Is there anyone you'd like to vote?

Right now the people I'm willing to vote for are Beer, Marquis, and Ra9in9Bull. These are the three scummiest to me.

VOTE: Marquis

His posting is mostly fluff and his push on me feels opportunistic.

yes i saw the opportunity to start a new wagon and stay on it with no support for all this time
and i took it!!!

Yes, and that makes it a really safe place for scum to be. It looks like you are doing something without doing much at all. So far you have talked about my posts but you have not tried to engage me. So why don't you talk to me about your scum read on me?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 723, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Grapes
I am not pushing anyone bc i have no one to push ..i am stil trying to figure out my reads. i never push unless i am confident i pushing scum.

How is not paying attention scummy??? plus by that logic i am scummy every game since i tend not to pay total attention most of the time every game and in every game. Your push is kinda weak imho.

I mean yea you'd have a point if that was the only thing I was getting on you about. But it isn't.

"not paying attention," how you put it, isn't really what I was getting at. I'd hope that if you were town you'd try and find something from everyone in the playerlist that you can find to try and muster up some reads or something. You know that thing you do when you're town? You thinking ika was a separate person in the playerlist all together means that you really haven't been doing that. Otherwise you'd no. Admittedly this is a weak reason to think somebodies scum. But coupled with your play so far and a couple gripes I've had here and there, you know, the other things I brought up and asked you about in the same post that I'm assuming you decided to skim. I'm not feeling very comfortable with your slot.

@reasonably rational - Kindly stop worrying about my god damn role.

I'm a multivoter not a double voter. And I never claimed otherwise. I can't stack my votes.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: reasonably rational

VOTE: reasonably rational

After the next vote count I'm keeping the one that counts on your slot. And moving my other right back to fuzzy.

And there goes any cool fake-hammer reaction tests I could have maybe pulled off. Real pro-town play dudes.

Looking forward to when you stop making pushes trying to outguess the mod and actually read me or anyone based on play, think that'd be a bit more helpful.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Grapes and Vezo

Is your ability to double vote a 1 day power ie an X shot power or can you use it over several days

Grapes
Do you have to wait to vot again or can you vote back to back
Do you have to double Vote each day or can you just single vote...ie are you a compulsory double voter??
Also why are you being so defensive... I was thinking maybe you were town but your reaction to RR question has made me nervous about you. I don't think the question is unreasonable with two DV this game. If you can me why the question is unreasonable I will listen

I am RR on this Grapes...its possible that you are both town but also possible one is town and one is scum.... As I said before I not assuming anything.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Grapes,,,
I can understand thinking I might be hedging my bets.... I admit I tend to be a bit wishy washy and I can see why you would scum ping me bc of that.
Not getting your point about not knowing who the players are... maybe I am dense but I am not understand your point. I do ge confused with multi hydra especeilly if they post out of the hydra.
I do not make read list usually till later in the game.....

RR
also RR where did Grapes say he could not vote for the same person... I scanned through his ISO and did not see that???? can you give me the post number
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:11 pm

ugh... read through Grapes ISO again I did not see anything about him taking about not being able to vote for the same person,,,,,,

The two double voters still make me nervous
RR pushing that Grapes said that he could not vote for the same person makes me concern

Right now I could vote RR.. I just want Drixx to explain why he said that Grapes said he could not vote for the same person..... If I do not get a reasonable explanation I am voting RR
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by grapes »

I can kinda see how you'd think I'm being defensive if the game just started this morning but I've been on reasonably rational about their play so far for a while.

As for your other questions...Looks like pretty blatant role-fishing and I don't see why I'd really need to answer them or why you're so intrigued to know.

Also.
In post 735, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am RR on this Grapes...its possible that you are both town but also possible one is town and one is scum.... As I said before I not assuming anything.

We need a no-shit-sherlock emote or something.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Trying to figure out if we are dealing with two town DV or one town and one scum. I can see how you might perceive it as rolefishing but with the situration being what it is I do not see it that way. If there is a scum DV now is a good time to find out ...... It also not like I am just asking you about being a DV....I am asking Vezo as well/ I still feellike you are being defensive and your sascasm doesn't help me feel like you are town
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by grapes »

It's pretty simple. My role, as well as vezokpiraka's don't have much if anything to do with each other, because they're not the same role and that'd still be true even if they were, I also don't think they make us more likely to be one alignment over the other.

I'm just saying you'd have better odds reading us based on play and not role. Because guessing the setup is not only in bad taste imo, but also not very smart when you don't have to.

I mean you're pretty much proposing we both can't be town because 'reasons' and we both happen to have a role that let's us show up in the vote count more than once.

And you wonder why I think you're scum.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Sonic X »

so mastina and farside's votes were forcibly "donated" to vezok and grapes

all in all it is balanced
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:32 pm

In post 741, Sonic X wrote:so mastina and farside's votes were forcibly "donated" to vezok and grapes

all in all it is balanced

huh????

Grapes
I guess that you are not A DV.... fine I will leave it at that for now. You were stil being defensive .... I still don't trust you. Also I never said you could not both be town. You might want to reread my post. I only said that its a possibility one of you might be scum.....

RR
I still like to see where Grapes said he could not vote for the same person....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:37 pm

wait you are both double voters how are your role not the same.. true it is a different variant ie Vezo double vote must end up on the same player( one vote = two votes for a person) and your you can separate your vote,, you both are double voters, Am I missing something here???

Right now I feel comfortable voting RR or Grapes
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Yeah I feel like you might be lying and I going to dog you till a) I feel like I believe you are telling the truth or b) realize you are lying
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by grapes »

What exactly do you think I'm lying about?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 735, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Grapes and Vezo

Is your ability to double vote a 1 day power ie an X shot power or can you use it over several days

Grapes
Do you have to wait to vot again or can you vote back to back
Do you have to double Vote each day or can you just single vote...ie are you a compulsory double voter??
Also why are you being so defensive... I was thinking maybe you were town but your reaction to RR question has made me nervous about you. I don't think the question is unreasonable with two DV this game. If you can me why the question is unreasonable I will listen

I am RR on this Grapes...its possible that you are both town but also possible one is town and one is scum.... As I said before I not assuming anything.

In post 744, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yeah I feel like you might be lying and I going to dog you till a) I feel like I believe you are telling the truth or b) realize you are lying

This is scum and anyone thinking differently is either dumb or scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

All of fuzzy's role questions just look like he's trying to do what Reasonably Rational is. While I don't have an opinion on Rational's insistence on the double and multi-voters giving in-thread proof of their roles, (I don't think they're lying, and both of them having the exact same voting abilities would be weird anyways, also it'd be risky to lie because one could accidentally slip up) I understand why they're doing it. They wanna know, whatever.

But almost immediately after that, fuzzy asks all these super in-depth questions which just sound strange, but their paranoia surrounding grapes seems kinda genuine. I'm not sure I could see that coming from scum.

VOTE: Bins
Tell me why you're scumreading NicCage.

If Marquis is scum, they're very cool-headed scum. But I'm leaning.. null, idk, maybe I need to watch them more, but I don't feel good about voting them.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Max maybe you are right and I am just being paranoid as anything ....... I guess I need to step back for a moment and gather my thoughts. Could be reading into this too much,,,,, usually my D1 anylasis is way offf
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Bins »

Lots of questions, no follow up.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”