farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6, mastin2 wrote:Varsoon is literally the worst.

He's lucky it's ME who got this role (because I'm too stubborn to replace out), because the VAST majority of Scummers, if they had the role I do, would quickly lose interest in the game and replace out/flake.

...Basically, I'm a tree stump with all the sucky parts but none of the benefits. I'm voteless, will become conftown on D3, and yet, distinctly,
lack
the immunity to actions (in particular, y'know, NIGHTKILLS) that come with 'stumps. Yeah. I'm a bit bitter.

I'm a tree stump day 1 too.
How the mod said I'm not counted as a living person.

mod: is the not voting count and alive accurate

Varsoon: Thanks for pointing this out, actually. It should properly display that there are 20 players alive and 11 votes are required to reach a majority.

In post 10, grapes wrote:VOTE: farside

Hi grapes!
Is there no trust in our relationship still?
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also I was thinking of the fusion part of the game and maybe say publicly who we want to ally/fuse with.
Thought?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey vezo.
What did you think about claiming targets for fusing tonight?
The con is scum will know.
Pro is town is more likely to ally themselves together.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Nvm I see vezo liked my idea.

I'm liking ric so far
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 37, Beer wrote:
In post 30, Sonic X wrote:
In post 26, Sonic X wrote:i thought you can only ally during night?

?

We started off as allies, but things quickly went sour, so I'm not sure we are really allies anymore.

Why are you not voting vezo then?
What was said?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

wow is this game bastard and I missed the memo?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm slowly catching up and noted a scum read on maxwell.

more when I'm out of work
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #231 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:43 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm a bit behind but I just read this page. If I had a vote it'd be on beer.
Also I owe a reason why I'm scum reading maxwell.
Someone can smack me later if I forget.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #245 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Catching up while I'm working. Yeah I'm not winning employee of the month.

In post 48, Beer wrote:I might be tipsy, but Sonic looks really evil.

Reasonably Rational looks like a puke stain on the wall.

Grapes looks like that guy at a party who's trying too hard to impress and is actually really sleazy and someone who you should probably not befriend because they will do bad things to you after drugging you or something.

Hm.

VOTE: Sonic

I found myself agreeing about Rational but I don't get the sonic read at all.

In post 49, Beer wrote:Veko could be a good person, but I think maybe we got off on the wrong foot and I shouldn't have called his mother a dirty slag. I am sorry, Veko.

farside seems like a reasonable person who I could probably get along with and perhaps even enjoy a me at the pub with her.

mastin seems sweet.

I'm a bad drunk. Not fun, not mean, just sleepy.
aka boring to bring to a bar, but love to do darts and pool at the pubs.

In post 58, grapes wrote:Beer has the least annoying gimmick I've seen in a while. I think they're also pretty town so far in.

The biggest ping I've felt was reasonably rationals entrance. Just slightly awkward. Not sure if it was the overfocusing on claims part or just the outside looking in vibe I got from it but I'm interested in seeing more of them.

And more than half the playerlist for that matter.

I find myself agreeing with this.

In post 63, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 58, grapes wrote:Beer has the least annoying gimmick I've seen in a while. I think they're also pretty town so far in.

The biggest ping I've felt was reasonably rationals entrance. Just slightly awkward. Not sure if it was the overfocusing on claims part or just the outside looking in vibe I got from it but I'm interested in seeing more of them.

Are you scum with him or something?

nah I think grapes is town

In post 70, Trench Warfare wrote:We should all totally fuse. Each and every night. Day 1 we should fuse with people we don't understand to try and further the game and limit ego fights.

~Titus

This is bad. I think it's best to align with someone you are town reading. Aligning with someone you don't understand and with some powers in play when aligned helps scum if they align too.
I'd rather help town. Thanks

In post 73, Cheetory6 wrote:I need to drink more Beer to get a read on them.
Especially because of their inner nature.
I do think anyone making a big deal out of #45 isn't good at telling when someone is kidding around or doesn't care [and is a scumble].

Grapes is a shrug so far.
What about 42 do you like? That it has a lot of words in it?

What is your issue with Max?

In post 77, MaxwellPuckett wrote:That does make sense, vezok. But.. I'm having trouble believing Lars is scum. He's a dick, not a villain. But if you're actually Sadie and he's really saying that he claimed scum then.. well first of all what the hell is he doing, because he should know Sadie is town and that making you dislike him is a terrible idea, and secondly, there's really nothing I can say to refute you there. If he's flat-out claimed scum to you then what more can be said?

In post 83, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I'm not voting Beer with a 77 attitude because of 78. Lars and Sadie are arguing in their PT. There's probably some miscommunication going on. I'm not going to vote Beer just because of what vezok says here. Also, I still find it hard imagining that Lars would be put in a villain role.

Also, you don't like it when I make jokes about canon personalities matching up with what is happening? Should I stop enjoying the flavour, Ricastle? ;) That's why I joined this game.

EDIT: okay, seriously, the roleplaying thing was a joke. I don't think you're roleplaying.

I wanna hear what Beer has to say about this. Claiming scum to to his neighbour just seems ridiculously stupid.

In post 87, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I'm not avoiding a vote on him purely because of flavour. I DO think that, if Varsoon went to the trouble of making SU mafia in the first place, they will try to make the flavour mesh with the game mechanics as much as is feasible. That's the fun of making theme games. So..there's basically no way for a Sadie, for example, to be scum. For Lars, I could see it happening only because of his personality, but that just means the possibility is there.

I still want to hear from Beer about this. The posts that are being referred to as claiming scum or whatever just look like jokes, and there is obviously friction in the PT. Beer being stupid enough to just claim scum to his neighbourhood partner? I don't really believe that. I don't think you're lying, vezok, I'm just wondering if you misinterpreted.

Cheetory: Sorry, forgot to address that. To me, that post from grapes didn't look like padding to look town. It just looked like grapes was thinking about the game and putting their thoughts down as those thoughts came to them. I do the same thing, and sometimes my posts end up longer because there's some unnecessary shit in them as my thought process develops.

In post 95, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I know, I know. But if Beer is lying about being Lars, then vezok is also lying about being Sadie. Sadie starting in a neighbourhood with literally anyone else makes no sense. So either they're both lying about their role names, or neither of them are.

Beer hasn't posted since Vezok claimed that Beer claimed scum. Saying 'Beer has done nothing to refute it' doesn't make any sense, they haven't had the opportunity to comment on the situation yet.

Summary: The fact that it's Lars and Sadie is what leads me to believe they are both in a neighbourhood together. Either one is lying or both are lying about their role names. I highly doubt it's the latter, because if one dies and turns out to not be Lars or Sadie, then you know the other one is lying. There's no way a Lars or a Sadie would start off in a neighbourhood without the other. So I'm inclined to believe them. So, if they are telling the truth, then it follows that Sadie is town. Lars is more unclear, and I concede that they could be scum. Personally, I don't think so, but I'm not going to let that stop me from looking at the situation properly. And right now, the situation is that vezok is claiming one thing, we haven't heard the other side of the story from Beer yet, and we already know that those two do not get along. So simply voting Beer would be really ignorant in my opinion.

EDIT: Alright, that's more info from Vezok. Okay, that's pretty bad. And I've already said that I think you're town, vezok, so..
I still wanna hear what Beer has to say, but that's good enough for a vote from me.

All of this together is why I don't like Max. Goes from I don't believe Vezo and he could be lying to calling him town, to writing up crap reason's for disputing the whole push by Vezo.

In post 98, Cheetory6 wrote:
Bins wrote:I will be back later.
Later is not very long.
Lynch all exaggerators.

Are you trolling for a reason?

Scum reads:

Max
Cheet

tbc
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #266 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

working, working, working.
getting through somemore stuff.

In post 106, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Alright, evidently I should keep all flavour out my posts. Noted.

Vezok scumreads Beer. Beer does comment on the situation, saying that they had an argument and citing that as the reason for the scumread. Now, vezok claims that Beer outright claimed scum in their PT. I want to hear what Beer has to say about this.

Seriously. We all have role PMs. Read them. Varsoon obviously put effort into the flavour, and it's freaking awesome. Regardless of alignments, either they are actually Lars and Sadie, or they are both lying. That's all there is to it.

why do you think they are both lying.
I feel like you just are fearmongering the whole situation.

In post 107, Cheetory6 wrote:Or Beer/vezok could be scum, with a scum-flavoured role, with a fakeclaim to prevent massclaim bullshit on D1.

I would vote you in a heartbeat.

In post 111, radmann9 wrote:
In post 17, farside22 wrote:Also I was thinking of the fusion part of the game and maybe say publicly who we want to ally/fuse with.
Thought?

I'm open to ally/fuse up with anyone who wants! :)

In post 16, farside22 wrote:

He's lucky it's ME who got this role (because I'm too stubborn to replace out), because the VAST majority of Scummers, if they had the role I do, would quickly lose interest in the game and replace out/flake.

...Basically, I'm a tree stump with all the sucky parts but none of the benefits. I'm voteless, will become conftown on D3, and yet, distinctly,
lack
the immunity to actions (in particular, y'know, NIGHTKILLS) that come with 'stumps. Yeah. I'm a bit bitter.

I'm a tree stump day 1 too.
How the mod said I'm not counted as a living person.

mod: is the not voting count and alive accurate

Varsoon: Thanks for pointing this out, actually. It should properly display that there are 20 players alive and 11 votes are required to reach a majority.

In post 10, grapes wrote:VOTE: farside

Hi grapes!
Is there no trust in our relationship still?

Hmm... we have two people here claiming to be stumps and only one person isn't counted. A liar in our midst?

Also hi! Happy to be in the game! :D

aren't you a bottle of useless info

In post 113, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Grapes looks like that guy at a party who's trying too hard to impress and is actually really sleazy and someone who you should probably not befriend because they will do bad things to you after drugging you or something.

Hm.

Puke stain on the wall? Please, enlighten me.

What would you like to see more of from me? And yes, it was absolutely an outside looking in vibe, that's kinda how I approach things(I like that description). I try to take in an image of the game and how things interact and relate to each other.

In post 60, Trench Warfare wrote:Cerb, can you ask Drixx if we can ally? I think it would help the four of us read each other better tonight and get grips on things.

I have asked, I don't mind, contingent upon your slot not being super scummy today. It would be helpful to have insight into each others thoughts so we can avoid certain personality and play style frictions.

In post 107, Cheetory6 wrote:Or Beer/vezok could be scum, with a scum-flavoured role, with a fakeclaim to prevent massclaim bullshit on D1.

Unlikely. D1 bus, in the first few pages of the thread? And double voting scum? Yeah, I don't think so.

Entry post in the scum PT as yeah, I am scum, seems pretty dumb, but plausible I guess, as is the PT mix up. Willing to vote Beers slot, pending Drixxs approval, but unwilling to rush into a lynch.

-Cerb

I would like reads with reason's from you in your next post.

In post 120, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm just saying that it's also plausible that Lars could be a fakeclaim for a scummier flavour name.
IE: Vezok could be scum and Beer town.
Not really leaning that way atm, just find it questionable that you're omnomnoming so hard on flavour here.

no seriously can we lynch this with fire?

In post 136, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Cheetory: Okay, ignore the flavour. I'm done arguing about this. My recent arguments don't even have anything to do with that. Also, your first two sentences don't follow.. are you saying that vezok is actually Lars and Beer is Sadie, or was that just a typo? And you're still talking about how Lars could be a fakeclaim which.. still isn't what I'm saying. I'm not saying that Lars is town because it's Lars. I DID say that Sadie is town because it's Sadie.. that was a mistake.

The Beer wagon is based on Beer's stupid posts and vezok's accusations. I'm not convinced because I want to hear what Beer has to say about the accusations. Beer is one of the easiest people to lynch right now, thanks to that 'wink wink' post, is it really that strange that I'd be suspicious of the wagon???

Marquis: SU is nothing like SuperWhoLock. Also, feel free to ignore the sometimes-terrible fandom. Just watch the show, it's a good show.

I recommend KissCartoon for SU watching!

This is fair to think but you really are not attacking those on the wagon just hyperboling the situation

In post 156, radmann9 wrote:I'll talk girls with you. Or you can pick my brain.

*picks brain, finds nothing*

In post 166, mastin2 wrote:
Beer's obvscum, and Rational's probably town.

Also, if Trench Warfare actually
does
have a clue on why I am what I say I am, then they're conftown. (Otherwise, disregard this.)

Maxwell's also pretty scum, btw. All these scum showing themselves, and not a single vote that I can make to show it. (I suppose I could symbolically vote, but it's pretty worthless given the mod won't even SHOW my moved useless vote. :igmeou:)

Also, Cheet's town.

Calling Mastin town. When ever I disagree with her reads I know she is town.

In post 167, radmann9 wrote:Yeah if anyone was reading scum it would be Mastin. Everything about his posts seem odd. And even if he's just what he claims to be, then we know that Farside is lying. So my best bet for scum read would be Mastin. Followed by Beer even though something about his posts makes me think there's a special clause or something. (Like I said, like a Jester or something if they exist in this game.)

Yeah you are deffinately not the sharpest crayon in the drawer here.

Would vote:
Cheet
Max
Rational
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #270 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 185, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Mastin isn't claiming to be a stump. They are just voteless and conftown D3. They still show up as alive, and can be targeted and killed, unlike a tree stump. That doesn't contradict Farside. Their two claims don't actually contradict each other.

Also, I wouldn't actually vote either of them at the moment, radmann, but I'm assuming you're asking me why I find Farside scummy, right? Mostly it was their , but it's also the fact that they're quoting themselves in their signature. (I'm kidding, I'm kidding, don't hurt me)

I just don't like their posts, I guess, but it doesn't matter because they have a pretty legitimate stump claim.

Cheetory: I don't know Varsoon at all, but I'm pretty sure that the Jasper, Ruby and Sapphire thing I used as an example is as close to bastard that flavour can get. But you doubt Jester because
that's
too bastard? I just.. find all that hard to believe. Part of making a good theme is, as Rational said, fitting the theme to the mechanics of the game in a balanced way. I'm choosing to believe that Varsoon isn't an ass.

P-Edit: Yeah, considering mastin can be killed, I'm pretty sure they're supposed to show up in the votecount.

This is the first time I've had a tree stump role.
I like having a vote to throw around.
Personally I feel like a small fish in a big pond that most will ignore.

In post 197, Sonic X wrote:mastina, will you stop that terrible habit of yours that is making bullshit reads on people on like page 3? It ruins your credibility. And yes, it CAN go down further

On a side note, maxwell is really town, and those of you scumreading him need to learn to play mafia

Vezok very town too

I love bins

Mastina and farside not on the table

That's about all I can remember

Why?

In post 198, Sonic X wrote:Oh yes

Cheety probably town

Hell no.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #273 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 267, Cheetory6 wrote:Man it is so scummy to discuss setup.
Farside.
Cmon.

It's not the set up. It's that you want to wave away anyone's thoughts as it could be scum or town. You don't say you are scum reading the slots in question but you want to sway people away from discussioning the idea of feeling they are confirmed.

In post 268, Cheetory6 wrote:
farside wrote:Calling Mastin town. When ever I disagree with her reads I know she is town.
Is this one of those snide "calling it now reads" or are you actually townreading her for this?

Talk to me far.
If you get my head in the game I promise I'll be more town.
And it might help me get rid of this really gross nasty OMGUS feel I'm getting at you.

It's serious. I've been in 3 games with Mastin where I disagree with her reads early on and she has been town.
You can OMGUS all you want with me I would still advocate your lynch even though I can't vote and all you will say is I don't like her jumping on me. Wahhhhhhh!!!!

In post 269, Cheetory6 wrote:
Marquis wrote:you're the best
can i just sheep you for the rest of the game
I wouldn't recommend it. People might think we're working together or something.
:c

farside wrote:Would vote:
Cheet
Max
Rational
Why did Beer fall of your list of would vote people?

I'm gonna go not look at this game for hopefully the rest of today because I'm getting frazzled :(.

Beer started to read like an idiot along the way and I realized half way through my catch up that his play is the too scummy to be scum (yes I hate the saying but there is almost a childish imp laughing behind the screen I can see when I read his post) none of that reads as scum.

Also raging bull's post was crap and calling it a good entry is awful
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #275 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 274, Sonic X wrote:what do you think of beer's shitty omgus on me?

Apparently he is not the only one scum reading you so.....???
I don't really see the scum read to be honest. I believe Vezo is town this game.
What do you think of Chet and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #285 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 281, Ricastle wrote:Why are so many people not voting? Might as well rename this Caution Mafia.

Pushes vote button
Nothing happen
Cries inside

You / me tonight?

In post 284, Sonic X wrote:
In post 275, farside22 wrote:

actually he was. beer was spamming stuff that looked like cool cases but upon closer inspection is just "this post is bad" "his posts are bad". then when he asked "do you think sonic x is scum??" bins and ricastle went "i agree!". which is not cool, but meh

Like I said I don't see the case but reading it I don't see omgus reasoning.

In the end I expect today to go
Vezo: lynch obv scum beer
Lots of sheeping
Beer ultimately lynched.
Me crying inside with lack of vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #292 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 287, Sonic X wrote:
In post 285, farside22 wrote:
In post 281, Ricastle wrote:Why are so many people not voting? Might as well rename this Caution Mafia.

Pushes vote button
Nothing happen
Cries inside

You / me tonight?

In post 284, Sonic X wrote:
In post 275, farside22 wrote:

actually he was. beer was spamming stuff that looked like cool cases but upon closer inspection is just "this post is bad" "his posts are bad". then when he asked "do you think sonic x is scum??" bins and ricastle went "i agree!". which is not cool, but meh

Like I said I don't see the case but reading it I don't see omgus reasoning.

In the end I expect today to go
Vezo: lynch obv scum beer
Lots of sheeping
Beer ultimately lynched.
Me crying inside with lack of vote.

can you ever get your vote back? just wondering.

Just a stump day 1.
I get to vote starting day 2
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #312 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 294, Sonic X wrote:
Spoiler: @farside
nobody who has played mafia for over 1 month would honestly admit to omgus reasoning.*

like, my rebound on beer is secretly part of omgus reasoning. but you don't see that in any of my posts, or attacks against him

actually i am not even attacking at all. i am defending. from his "attacks" that are actually fueled (secretly) by omgus reasoning. because when i look into the reasoning for his posts it is actually no visible discernable reasoning. which I have shown.

*except me. i just admitted to omgus reasoning.

You know I think your town right?

In all seriousness I agreed with Beer about Cheet and would love to see a wagon on him.

In post 298, Ricastle wrote:No, I want to lynch both of you regardless of the first flip, to cover all possibilities. I'm relatively confident it will yield at least 1 dead scum.

Pedit: lol, that is a shitty-ass post. 70% is a cautious value because it sounds high while also leaving plenty of room for exception. Also I think I made it clear that I don't know who is which alignment, which is why I want to lynch both of you regardless of flips. Are you scumreading me now then?

In post 299, Skybird wrote:I'm liking farside's questioning and poking. Think she's town.

Not liking Verzok's tunnel. Beer's posts are strange and I'm going to assume the posts in their PT are also strange. But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.

In post 306, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 299, Skybird wrote:I'm liking farside's questioning and poking. Think she's town.

Not liking Verzok's tunnel. Beer's posts are strange and I'm going to assume the posts in their PT are also strange. But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.

Yes. I'm actually a scum double-voter in a neighbourhood with town and decided to go all in a gambit with very little pay-out day 1. How do you arrive at such brilliant conclusions my master Skybird? /sarcasm.

It's days like this I'm happy to say I'm not the only sarcastic person in the world. Thank you Vezo for saying in words to skybird that was in my own head.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #313 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and Ric, you lost some town points from your post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #321 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi Max.
Just from my pov it seemed like you where all over the place in retrospect with your reads. One moment is high and the next is like crazy weird.
I like your response so I will just drop you down my list to null and smack you around when you go crazy weird again.
TLDR: Stop mod gaming and we will get along fine.

Hey Beer: Yeah, don't ever ask about how crazy my days are. I was very spasdic on Monday with my post and couldn't read things in full without interuption. Today I have more freedom to relax (yah caught up at work!) and actuall get my groove into this game today.

I love the ragining bull vote and would fully support that as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #326 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

My reads on VI that are town are 95% accurate.

Yeah I'm more happy with my oppinion then yours Cooldog
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Don't beat yourself up too hard Max, Cooldog is probably scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #346 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 336, Ricastle wrote:Why?

Going after easy targets for weak reasons

In post 338, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 336, Ricastle wrote:Why?

farside's misguided reasons. She always reads me as scum and she is always wrong. We just don't see eye to eye on what we think is scummy and townie.

Not always
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #376 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 347, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 345, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Radman

Radman's scum read consists of many small things that indicate he may be scum, I'll be going over them and explaining them here.
To start with in his post he says he's willing to ally with anyone, really town should be focusing on allying with town. This is a weak tell I'll admit, however I wanted it mentioned.
Later in that same post he throws shade onto Mastin, yet does not actually vote. Taking a look at his post count reveals he's a newer player and throwing shade onto people yet not committing to a push is something newish scum seem to love doing.
There's the same none commitment to his reads in , they are full of "I'm not sure" or "something feels weird". Yet he doesn't actually full out say "x is town/scum". Why would this be scummy play?
Well not committing to a read makes it easier for you to change your reads along with the crowd, it is often accompanied with opportunistic voting.
is him continuing to throw shade over mastin yet he still doesn't vote.

Interestingly enough he's completely forgotten his mastin read now. He's changed to asking questions which look useful but actually hold no worth.

Then there's his most recent post:
"Or maybe I'm scum like you said"
That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

Pr-edit:
Why the fuck do you not vote any of your scum reads yet you vote the one you thought could be town?

You know ... I don't feel particularly well today. And your post just for whatever reason tickled the wrong part of me.

So here's how this is going to go.

You are going to give a reads list and tell us who is town and who is scum. Right now.

For every read you get wrong, you can pay me $5 real money after the game. You seem convinced that the rest of us should be voting for people and should have comprehensive reads.

Put your money where your mouth is, or drop it.

@Farside - As a rule I don't submit to people's "demands". You demanded something of me, so I'm going to just not do it. I'm not in this game to play it for you, nor am I in the habit of throwing up a list of "reads" early on day one when there are still people who don't even have significant content in the game. Demanding a reads list at this point is basically translated as "Hi, I want some reason to push a case on your slot, so give me a reads list so I can cherry pick things from it to make you look bad". Nobody playing the game right now could possibly have a reads list with any accuracy, and anyone who will give me a reads list that isn't almost completely "null" right now, and agree to pay me $5 for every wrong read at the end is far too full of themselves and could do with the ego puncturing.

@Everyone - What on earth led to the site meta of people who don't give reads themselves demanding other people produce a fully annotated list of reads, on the spot, or else ... it's nearly the worst thing about this site. It's a horrible practice, and people doing it should be lynched off on principle. If you want to know what a particular person thinks about something, as a specific question. Randomly picking one person and demanding they produce something that cannot possibly be accurate and which nobody else has done (including, in every case I can recall, the demander), and which if the person is dumb enough to actually submit to said demand, they are then enslaved to meeting all other demands afterward ... it's irrational bordering on insane. It's also asinine and a super lazy and sleezy tactic.

@Radmann - Start actually playing the game and stop with the "I'm going to suggest people are scum one at a time to look like I'm doing something" strategy, or I'm going to push to lynch you just on principle.

{Rant Mode Off}

~Love, Drixx

post 266
I didn't see my wording as demanding.
Let me try this a different way.
Give me a read bitch!
I figure if I ask less nicely you may say it's not demanding. :lol:

I like tunnel as town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #380 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 353, radmann9 wrote:
In post 236, Beer wrote:Ah, I suppose if I want to look town, I should give a reads list or something.

Upon reflection, I am actually of the opinion that radmann's first post wasn't as bad as I initially thought it was and I have liked his more recent posts a bit more. For example, I felt the second sentence in read genuine. I feel the jester speculation probably isn't coming from a scum mindset and I feel the way he's approaching reads in this game, particularly the mastin read, looks like it's coming from a town mindset more than a scum one.

Tunnel, you wondered why I changed my opinion/vote? This. While I appreciate Beer trying to clear my name after sullying it, this whole post reads trying to find an ally when there's no reason to. Literally the line that he felt was 'genuine' was 'Or pick my brain.' How does that reveal anything? It's scum trying to find allies. The more I read into it, I think it's just the hydra mate goofing around. Now the more sensible part is here to calm the waters. Beer is scum and him being lynched would reveal much.

In post 357, Trench Warfare wrote:Tunnel, I am fine doing a three way hood if they are down for that. Dr. Pepper and I go way back to my first scum game on this site. I will need to discuss this with TSO.

I am really liking Reasonably Rational, particularly the head that said full reads on demand is stupid. If you think someone has vapid reads, make them push for one.

If the three of us are all town and can work together effectively, no scumteam will stand a chance.

TSO, I will change the scheme.

Yeah! The lynch I want is actually going through for a change.

I'm going to disagree about rational.
I asked for his reads because his post were disjointed in my view.

In post 370, Trench Warfare wrote:I think Titus and I have agreed on reads about twice in two years, so don't expect miracles.

Sounds like titus and me. Gl with that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #381 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 379, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Maybe it is, but having to actually look at your posting style to figure it out is still annoying. Titus started off signing their posts but that last one that I cited as being the reason for the my confusion was not signed. I get that it's harder to tell since you guys are actually in the hydra, but from out here it's a pain, trust me. If just Titus signed their posts, that's fine, then I know the unsigned ones are all you.

If one of you doesn't sign from this point on, I'll work to figure it out myself, I guess.

P-Edit: I don't think Beer's post was particularly mean. Where were you when CoolDog was being disagreeable? ;)

Back to Trench: Oh, I'd love to talk about Sonic X! It's a fantastic anime, as long as you squint and pretend Chris isn't there. Oh, and the last season, that was fantas-

The player, right, the player. Better lynch than Beer, not as good of a lynch as Radmann/Ra9in9 Bull or Marquis.

They seem kind of awkward, and their claim was weird, but then again we don't know what their role is, either. At least they didn't claim their entire role like Mr. Mayor did.

Not sure what to think of marquis. I know he can play scum well
Rahman vote on beer really read scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #384 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

*Mind votes raging bull*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #422 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 418, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I was gonna say 'Cheetory, you used that 'refuse' pun once already', but.. I guess it's something else.

Tunnel bringing up a possible crumb is weird, though. That's generally not something you do when the crumber is still alive, bruv.

Also, it's cool, Cheetor.

And farside: Treating unconfirmed people as confirmed is dangerous. Super dangerous. Treating them as 'basically' confirmed is fine, though. That's where you actually look at play. What's up with everybody always calling this behaviour 'fearmongering' when it's just making sure town isn't throwing out 'confirmed' passes left and right?

I don't see cheet looking at the player. That is my issue.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #444 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 427, Cheetory6 wrote:Hi farside.
Glad to know you're ignoring me and just talking about me at people.
:)

I think it's pretty clear that I was implying vezok is more likely to be town than not and was implying that if vezok's claim that Beer had scumslipped in post 1 of his PT was true then I would think he was unequivocally scum, but that appears to not be the case and so I'm still trying to absorb what I think about Beer.
Are you going to keep talking past me as though I'm doing things that I'm not? Because if so I'll feel justified in this lame OMGUS feeling that I've been talking about. c:

Fair enough.
I don't do it on purpose.
I just recall more of you arguing against players reads then expressing your own reads.
Just reads as busy work over scum hunting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #445 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and I'm reconsidering my read on cooldog. Not 100% married to changing yet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #473 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 447, Ricastle wrote:
In post 446, radmann9 wrote:Also I can reveal my role if that would help alleviate the scumreads like Mr. Mayor over there.
This needs death.

Far, are you still up for alliance? If not, anyone else interested? I'd like to believe I obvtown pretty quickly in neighborhoods.

Yes sir.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #476 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 471, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Whoever said that you should probably focus on getting towny people in there, instead of people you're unsure about, was right. I don't remember who.

Unless you're confident in your ability to sort once they're in a smaller group?

Waves hand.
Hi!

Also grapes. Vote raging till I figure cheet out first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #486 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 477, MaxwellPuckett wrote:When the Bins/Marquis joke was made, I immediately checked the playerlist to see what was what.

Farside: Good to know.

Varsoon, grapes is voting two people. They made two votes in one post, but the Cheetory one was later. Or did they have two votes to give out?

As far as I am aware, the latest Vote Count is correct.
Grapes is voting for both Cheetory6 and Ra9in9 Bull, as per the votes cast in post

Awesome!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #541 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 539, Sonic X wrote:tunnelwarriors and reasonably rational are town btw

they are scumhunting

No rational is scum here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #544 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Why rational is scum.
1. Focus onset up.
2. Responds to stuff only directed to them
3. No scum hunting
4. Passive agressive bs when pushed to make reads.
5. Saying post eater reads fake
6. Pushed one scum read for weak reasons.

See spoiler for all quotes involved

Spoiler:
In post 43, Reasonably Rational wrote:

lack

In post 7, mastin2 wrote:(My vote is showing up in the list of votes though, so this is something which you'll probably want to test at some point. Needless to say, though, I'm telling the truth; I have no vote right now no matter what the votecount says.)

In post 27, Varsoon wrote:
"He’s a frozen treat with a whole new taste, because he came to this planet from outer space. A refugee of an interstellar war, but now he’s at your local grocery store. Cookie Cat! He’s a pet for your tummy! Cookie Cat! He’s super duper yummy! Cookie Cat! He left his family behind! Cookie Caaat!
Now available at Gurvhen's off route 109.

-Steven,
Gem Glow

VOTECOUNT 1.01

Beer (3):
vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Sonic X
Mastin2 (1):
Ricastle

Not Voting (17):
Cheetory6, MaxwellPuckett, Ra9in9 Bull, TunnelWarriors, Trench Warfare, CooLDoG, Beer, radmann9, NicCage, Reasonably Rational, Fluminator, Thefuzzylogic99, Skybird, Bins, Marquis, Mastin2

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)

In post 28, Ricastle wrote:Oh, I see.
Mastin is just plain voteless
, not an actual stump.

In post 29, vezokpiraka wrote:He claimed scum pretty much. It's pretty hard to paraphrase.

Also as you can see
I'm a double voter

Interesting. Double voter and no voter. Inclined to tentatively mark both as null town.

-Cerb

In post 113, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Hm.

Puke stain on the wall? Please, enlighten me.

What would you like to see more of from me? And yes, it was absolutely an outside looking in vibe, that's kinda how I approach things(I like that description). I try to take in an image of the game and how things interact and relate to each other.

In post 60, Trench Warfare wrote:Cerb, can you ask Drixx if we can ally? I think it would help the four of us read each other better tonight and get grips on things.

I have asked, I don't mind, contingent upon your slot not being super scummy today. It would be helpful to have insight into each others thoughts so we can avoid certain personality and play style frictions.

Unlikely. D1 bus, in the first few pages of the thread? And double voting scum? Yeah, I don't think so.

Entry post in the scum PT as yeah, I am scum, seems pretty dumb, but plausible I guess, as is the PT mix up. Willing to vote Beers slot, pending Drixxs approval, but unwilling to rush into a lynch.

-Cerb

In post 168, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 57, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 29, vezokpiraka wrote:He claimed scum pretty much. It's pretty hard to paraphrase.

Also as you can see I'm a double voter.[/quote]

I am not so sure. I think I know what is going on with Mastina, but revealing what is a lie and what is true would be anti-town.

I will keep reading to see if that is right.

~Titus[/quote]

Titus completely walled herself in with the whole D3 thing. I don't see why anyone would want to even really do much more than keep notes on her before then. There's already much more interesting things (Like apparently a Bud Light spilling itself into the wrong PT). But ... it's a Bud Light ... I mean what are we
really
expecting here?
Spoiler:

He asked, we concurred. Unless you derail into Scumville today we plan to attempt to do the thing. Great idea.
Spoiler:
In post 70, Trench Warfare wrote:We should all totally fuse. Each and every night. Day 1 we should fuse with people we don't understand to try and further the game and limit ego fights.

~Titus

This. So much this. If there's someone you just can't read or who can't read you, can you please go get a room tonight and figure it out? That should totally have been like a gigantic font PSA or something.

Spoiler:
In post 82, vezokpiraka wrote:No it's chill. We're totally roleplaying. But only in our private char. You know. For authenticity. /sarcasm.

WTF are you talking about roleplaying? I know Lars is a bit assholish in the show, but he's scum here.

Don't do this to me when I'm drinking my coffee. I had to clean up a mess.

Spoiler:
In post 135, Fluminator wrote:My role is pretty cool.
I have less cell service than I though so I doubt I'll be able to post much for the first week. I'll do my best.

Hi. I'm going to give an excuse to be a lurksack in my first post. Please don't notice.

Spoiler:
In post 152, Cheetory6 wrote:I'd be scared to rely too much on flavour.
Would be super duper probable that Varsoon would counterbalance that stuffs.

And cool cool, is it like a casual random pawnshop sorta place or like an EBgames?

I think Varsoon could design and balance around the actual show, as long as he provided the scum team with proper fake claims so that any kind of mass claim doesn't screw them. Yeah?

Spoiler:
In post 164, mastin2 wrote:
In post 28, Ricastle wrote:Oh, I see. Mastin is just plain voteless, not an actual stump.
Treestump = conftown who can't be targeted by anything, at the small price of not counting as alive and thus not having a vote. Sometimes triggered at will.
Me = will become conftown upon a trigger (D3), like a treestump, and being voteless, like a treestump, but lacking the immunity of a treestump, able to be voted, lynched, targeted by night actions, and nightkilled.

Like I said. All the sucky parts without any of the real benefits.

But I can't emphasize enough how much my vote should be on Beer right now. (After all, they're too filled with wine to be town!)

This gives me deja vu, but in a good way since I totally won that game. I'm sorry again, by the way. We should probably let Mastin mastastasize into whatever she's becoming.

~Drixx[/quote]
Spoiler:
In post 535, Reasonably Rational wrote:Somehow, two of my posts in a row were eaten. ugh.

Umm, so i searched for "mason" and did not find any mention of it other than Cooldogs post. Did I miss something?

Tunnel: I have no objection to the proposed large alliance. I'm not sure what additional input you want regarding your roles utility. Any further planning requires knowledge of how many shots you have, any limitations your power might have, and basically just your full role, and I don't want that information.

I can understand the people who want to keep the alliances between mutual town reads, but I think it's much stronger to use as an opportunity to get additional interaction and conversation in with a null read or someone whose playstyle/thought process you simply don't understand well enough to determine if what they're doing in thread makes sense for town them or scum them.

Sure you're (marginally, and then only if your ability to identify town is incredibly accurate) more likely to involve scum in such an alliance, and perhaps enhance them somehow...but I certainly imagine whatever mechanical advantage scum get out of being in an alliance could be gained by allying internally. Perhaps I'm wrong, and they *can't* ally each other, or perhaps they don't get any benefit from it, or perhaps the benefit they get is stronger if allied with town. Sure. All possibilities. I just don't think it's we are all so good at identifying town, that we'll be able to prevent that from happening if we *only* ally with our town reads, and doing so puts us in a position where we likely wind up with people who don't end up allying, and thus we waste opportunities to gain more information about different slots, and utilize whatever benefits come from the alliances for town.

-Cerb
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #545 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

mod would you be a doll and spoil all those quotes

<3
I hope I fix'd it the way you wanted it. There were some weird quote tags all over the place in there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #551 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 549, Reasonably Rational wrote:

I, uh, I'm not even gonna
risk
touching that.

:lol: :lol:
I should stop making cases on my phone, sorry mod for the mess.

@rational: what is the difference between asking for reads and asking you about players in the game?
Are you saying all you do is sit on your ass all game and throw words out with no scum hunting.
Finally: 1 negative comment about 1 player is not scum hunting. Saying so is bs.

@cooldog: stfu
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #554 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Grapes: you know that second vote you are letting me use. Can you vote the double talker. Also known as rational.
Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #558 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 555, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 554, farside22 wrote:Grapes: you know that second vote you are letting me use. Can you vote the double talker. Also known as rational.
Thanks

WTB
[Dayvig Kill]
targeted at Farside, so we don't have to put up with his nonsense any more. Paying well.

Love, Drixx

You still are scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #560 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

That reminds me.
Fuzzy is a scum read too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #563 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 561, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 559, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:RR- huh..what was the point of that besides to draw needless attention on yourself? Not a town move imho.

I like Skybirds response of why he/she is not jumping on the Beer wagon . I think she/he is being genuine. I didn't read anything in the comments that made me think that they were trying to needless avoid voting beer

Not sure what could make of the cop directing. I can see town doing this but I can also see scum ( especially a Godfather role ) also asking for that. For me personally this is null

Agreed. I think Drixx was just trying to be funny, but...kinda fell flat, what with all the highlighting and stuff, makes it seem like a real shot. Unless you were talking about some of my "double talk?"

Farside, all that, and you still can't ask me a specific question. It's not even hard. Just...point at someone, and ask me how I feel about them and why, and I'll tell you.

-Cerb

How do you feel about cheet and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #564 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 562, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 560, farside22 wrote:That reminds me.

Sweet, so fuzzy is distancing themselves from us, and I'm trying to buddy with them against my other head, because we're scum partners who don't have daytalk and are thus uncoordinated?

-Cerb

I don't always make reads based on associations.
Especially larger games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #567 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #568 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Yea I'm just going to lurk now since someone is being a trollish ass to me and mocking me.

I'll be back after being prodded.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 623, Sonic X wrote:
In post 560, farside22 wrote:That reminds me.

we can agree on that :)

farside, im reading RR as town right now. when im town I also hate to make a readslist when i haven't got enough info to make it good and sparkly yet. as scum I would just make 1 on the spot full of bullshit.

do you want to get fuzzy with me? think he is scum

I can't vote.
Do what you want. Also it is 25 pages into the game and he has not pushed on a scum read on anyone.
That's not town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #636 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 635, Skybird wrote:
In post 633, farside22 wrote:

I can't vote.
Do what you want. Also it is 25 pages into the game and he has not pushed on a scum read on anyone.
That's not town.

So how many people are on your scum list right now? I think half of the player list (including me) hasn't pushed on a scum read yet.

You are questioning people. Who you are suspucious of.
There is a huge difference
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #680 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Vezo: you know I tunnel, but have you thought beyond beer with scum reads?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #686 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 685, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 680, farside22 wrote:Vezo: you know I tunnel, but have you thought beyond beer with scum reads?

Well yes, but I'm not moving my vote away from beer.

I'm townreading Ricastle btw.

fair enough
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #691 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

have I said grapes is town lately?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #729 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 725, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 722, vezokpiraka wrote:@cerb: what the fuck do you want from me? I already toks you that my vote counts as two and I can't split it.

A post with votes on two different individuals(ideally ones with no votes on them so far) to see if your vote splits or ends up both consolidated on the second person you're voting for, and leaving said votes on those individuals until after a vote count is posted, at which point you move them back to wherever you want your vote to be. I actually believe you about not being able to split your vote, but the claim is confirmable in thread so I'd like to see it confirmed.

Grapes, I'd like to see you double unvote, then vote the same person with two separate votes in the same post., and leave it up in the same way until a vote count is made.

-Cerb

pedit: that's okay, you don't know me, and really everything I do gives people scum vibes.

What is the point of this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #746 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 735, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Grapes and Vezo

Is your ability to double vote a 1 day power ie an X shot power or can you use it over several days

Grapes
Do you have to wait to vot again or can you vote back to back
Do you have to double Vote each day or can you just single vote...ie are you a compulsory double voter??
Also why are you being so defensive... I was thinking maybe you were town but your reaction to RR question has made me nervous about you. I don't think the question is unreasonable with two DV this game. If you can me why the question is unreasonable I will listen

I am RR on this Grapes...its possible that you are both town but also possible one is town and one is scum.... As I said before I not assuming anything.

In post 744, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yeah I feel like you might be lying and I going to dog you till a) I feel like I believe you are telling the truth or b) realize you are lying

This is scum and anyone thinking differently is either dumb or scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #762 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 747, MaxwellPuckett wrote:All of fuzzy's role questions just look like he's trying to do what Reasonably Rational is. While I don't have an opinion on Rational's insistence on the double and multi-voters giving in-thread proof of their roles, (I don't think they're lying, and both of them having the exact same voting abilities would be weird anyways, also it'd be risky to lie because one could accidentally slip up) I understand why they're doing it. They wanna know, whatever.

But almost immediately after that, fuzzy asks all these super in-depth questions which just sound strange, but their paranoia surrounding grapes seems kinda genuine. I'm not sure I could see that coming from scum.

VOTE: Bins
Tell me why you're scumreading NicCage.

If Marquis is scum, they're very cool-headed scum. But I'm leaning.. null, idk, maybe I need to watch them more, but I don't feel good about voting them.

It's fake.
Trust me, it's fake.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #763 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 753, grapes wrote:You're pushing my slot because of role related things, from what I saw, that's what guessing the setup is, is it not? And if it was just based on noncooperation and not strictly role, then you're a fucking hypocrite after you're whole "I'm not gonna post a reads list and hunt scum till after we get flips spiel", but that's an entirely different matter all together and probably not even within the same vein because they're really not the same thing, but you're still a fucking hypocrite regardless. You had your vote on me. You think I'm scum. Nowhere outside of anything not role related did anything I've posted as a player in this game come up in regards to your read on me. That's what I meant. You actually called my early posts town. That's why I think your push is bullshit. Same with fuzzy.

I was really close to pretty much just saying fuck you, kinda wish I did, but because I want to move past the setup spec nonsense I decided to play along. But you're more than content posting obnoxiously long walls, that once again, don't progress the game forward, to keep feeding this distraction and on top of that slipping in some much unneeded insults. So now I'm upset at myself that I actually tried to cooperate with you.

Doing a regular unvote removes all my votes I had previous. Which should be apparent in the latest vote count to anyone with a brain stem. I've proven whatever you wanted me to prove.

VOTE: fuzzy

Qfft!!
As I said lots of double talk and the things he finds scummy are not fucking scummy!

In post 755, grapes wrote:Anyway...

Open invitation to all to talk about fuzzy/cage/rr/tunnelwarriors/skybird/ragingbull

mainly for anyone in this game trying to lynch scum today.

Yea I know there's too many names but I think it's a decent pool to start from.

Fuzzy is scum, rr is scum. I don't have issues with nic he is null. Tunnel was town read, don't see scum there.
Raging bull....I really have no clue what to think.
Skybird I go back and forth with my read on her. Null right now.
Chet is still scum too.

In post 761, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 759, Reasonably Rational wrote:Varsoon please fix that quote, I have no idea what happened and it looks gross. :(

Vezok: Yes, I can't see any town motivation for any further inquiries into the way your votes work.

-Cerb

Who asked you anything?

I have this urge to punch cerb through the screen whenever he posts.

I want to punch them both.
But seriously vote fuzzy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #775 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 770, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 762, farside22 wrote:
In post 747, MaxwellPuckett wrote:All of fuzzy's role questions just look like he's trying to do what Reasonably Rational is. While I don't have an opinion on Rational's insistence on the double and multi-voters giving in-thread proof of their roles, (I don't think they're lying, and both of them having the exact same voting abilities would be weird anyways, also it'd be risky to lie because one could accidentally slip up) I understand why they're doing it. They wanna know, whatever.

But almost immediately after that, fuzzy asks all these super in-depth questions which just sound strange, but their paranoia surrounding grapes seems kinda genuine. I'm not sure I could see that coming from scum.

VOTE: Bins
Tell me why you're scumreading NicCage.

If Marquis is scum, they're very cool-headed scum. But I'm leaning.. null, idk, maybe I need to watch them more, but I don't feel good about voting them.

It's fake.
Trust me, it's fake.

What is fake? the paranoia from fuzzy regarding grapes?

In post 759, Reasonably Rational wrote:Varsoon please fix that quote, I have no idea what happened and it looks gross. :(

Vezok: Yes, I can't see any town motivation for any further inquiries into the way your votes work.

-Cerb

Who asked you anything?

If you post something, it means it's open to commentary from anyone else. I was just commenting.

In post 763, farside22 wrote:
In post 753, grapes wrote:You're pushing my slot because of role related things, from what I saw, that's what guessing the setup is, is it not? And if it was just based on noncooperation and not strictly role, then you're a fucking hypocrite after you're whole "I'm not gonna post a reads list and hunt scum till after we get flips spiel", but that's an entirely different matter all together and probably not even within the same vein because they're really not the same thing, but you're still a fucking hypocrite regardless. You had your vote on me. You think I'm scum. Nowhere outside of anything not role related did anything I've posted as a player in this game come up in regards to your read on me. That's what I meant. You actually called my early posts town. That's why I think your push is bullshit. Same with fuzzy.

I was really close to pretty much just saying fuck you, kinda wish I did, but because I want to move past the setup spec nonsense I decided to play along. But you're more than content posting obnoxiously long walls, that once again, don't progress the game forward, to keep feeding this distraction and on top of that slipping in some much unneeded insults. So now I'm upset at myself that I actually tried to cooperate with you.

Doing a regular unvote removes all my votes I had previous. Which should be apparent in the latest vote count to anyone with a brain stem. I've proven whatever you wanted me to prove.

VOTE: fuzzy

Qfft!!
As I said lots of double talk and the things he finds scummy are not fucking scummy!

In post 755, grapes wrote:Anyway...

Open invitation to all to talk about fuzzy/cage/rr/tunnelwarriors/skybird/ragingbull

mainly for anyone in this game trying to lynch scum today.

Yea I know there's too many names but I think it's a decent pool to start from.

Fuzzy is scum, rr is scum. I don't have issues with nic he is null. Tunnel was town read, don't see scum there.
Raging bull....I really have no clue what to think.
Skybird I go back and forth with my read on her. Null right now.
Chet is still scum too.

-Cerb

Who asked you anything?

I want to punch them both.
But seriously vote fuzzy.

Do you both want to punch us because you just don't like or "get" our early game play/posting style, or is there some other reason?

I'm not opposed to either Fuzzy or Radmann, I don't know how Drixx feels. although he did express some qualms about Radmann earlier.

-Cerb

1. Yes fuzzy's paranioa reads fake.
2. I what to punch cerb for the lawyer talk. I want to punch drixx for just being a jerk.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #776 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 774, Trench Warfare wrote:Short version: I hate that last vote count though.

RR is obviously town before I stopped being motivated. But every wagon has like two people on it. I half way expect people to be yelling no zomg I am right, which puts us in the position of which ego will get propped up since Raging and beer do not seem to be happening.

VOTE: unvoted

~Titus

Vote fuzzy please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #777 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Also there would be two more votes in fuzzy, but I can't vote and grapes is being tested by rational to verify his role because for some stupid reason it's important to do over pushing scum reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #781 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 779, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 777, farside22 wrote:Also there would be two more votes in fuzzy, but I can't vote and grapes is being tested by rational to verify his role because for some stupid reason it's important to do over pushing scum reads.

? Why do you think Rational isn't scumreading grapes? fmpov they are?

Based on his claim?!? Are you fucking shitting me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #782 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 780, Trench Warfare wrote:Oh short version why fuzzy, dude is major lynchbait all the time

Well I'll keep this in mind sans fuzzy flip.
Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #787 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

And trench is official on my scum radar.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #791 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 789, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 787, farside22 wrote:And trench is official on my scum radar.

Oh sorry I forgot to kiss your ass, so you're scumreading me. Total ego fest. Thanks for proving that.

Now I really don't want to lynch Fuzzy

You tell me when out guessing the mod became town and we will talk.

As for the later you made it clear you find he is typically lunch bait without reading a single reason or care, so your additional snark realllllly means shit all to me.

@vezo: I wouldn't stop you, fuzzy to me is more likely scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #795 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I said nothing about fuzzy tunneling.
I called your post fake.
Thanks for playing, sorry to see you as scum, yes I've played with fuzzy before this is not toen
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #804 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

I didn't say post 544, the quotes are messed up, that post was from rational
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #805 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In reads to fuzzy. He showed absolutely no concern about grapes at all till rational brought the point up.
That is why that shit looks fake
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #812 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

My ability so far is confirmed.
Does that make me town or scum in your view rational?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #813 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

@rational:
Vezo confirmed his ability, mastin confirmed her lack of vote.
What does that tell you about their alignment and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #831 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 815, Fluminator wrote:Huh. I got confused about who made post 544. I'm glad it's not you Farside.

Bugger off Reasonable. I'm not lying about my real life so I could lurk. Is that really honestly what you thought I was doing?

Yeah, I made a case on rational and I was quoting all the stuff he said to validate my point but the spoiler tag failed big time.

In post 816, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 812, farside22 wrote:My ability so far is confirmed.
Does that make me town or scum in your view rational?

If roles could be used to determine alignment on day one, then this wouldn't be a very interesting game, would it? Your role, along with other information that will be revealed as the game progresses, and
most importantly
the things you do and say: those things combine to help us determine whether you are scum or town. You are already whatever you are whatever it is. It is to the rest of us to figure that out correctly.

In post 813, farside22 wrote:@rational:
Vezo confirmed his ability, mastin confirmed her lack of vote.
What does that tell you about their alignment and why?

See above. It's information. One cannot think logically on a null foundation. I mentioned above the basics, but you already knew that.

What was the point of these two sarcastic posts from you? Do you really expect us to believe that you don't understand the long term value in having a reliable understanding of how claimed roles work?

In post 815, Fluminator wrote:Bugger off Reasonable. I'm not lying about my real life so I could lurk. Is that really honestly what you thought I was doing?

I'm sorry ... where did we suggest you were lying about anything? The only comment was made by me in response to your first post, way back when I responded to a bunch of early quotes. It is pretty clearly just a snarky wink at you for saying something interesting about your role being cool, and then saying that you had less cell service than expected and would be unable to post much for the first week. There's nothing in #160 (the only post in which we even mentioned you) that questions your word in the least bit.

I mean ... you have 5 posts in nearly 1,000 ... and two of them just happened. I don't see how anyone could really have any real read on you; however, I do have to say that I got a significant bad vibe off the whole "I'm back but I'm in a bad mood and I don't want to play the game I signed up for so can someone else play for me?" post you made with #814 and then the strange stuff in #815. Farside appears to be the person who made post #544 ... so what's with the buddying there?

I would be very interested to see your thoughts on things, especially with what I see in just those two posts.

Love, always,
Drixx

Thank you for proving that what you are doing is not scum hunting.
Lynch this please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #836 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 833, Skybird wrote:I agree with Rational about the double-voting thing. We as town need to know about how it works in case one of the double voters aren't town. I don't know what other roles are out there, but 2 town double voters seems unbalanced at first glance. (Sonic did point out that we have two people who don't have votes at the moment so it might not be as unbalanced as it appears.) But I do understand where Rational is coming from.

Vezok, besides the questioning on the double voting thing, why are you scum reading Rational?

Sure check on it, but he is acting like there is scum there without scum hunting
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #857 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I'll be happy to just link games that Drixx actually scum hunts in if that will make my point against the rational players, but I know some don't care about meta.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #858 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:57 am

Post by farside22 »

You know I may just do it since the jerk part of the hydra is back.....I'll sleep on it since I can't vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #865 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 863, Marquis wrote:RR and Farside are both town. idk exactly what's going on there but quit it.

trench (titus/tso in case i mixed them up) makes me incredibly wary. i want to see more tso. titus is currently leaning slightly scum for me.

frogika is townish. i hope ika calms down and goes back to his old style. right now if they're town it's a bit of dickery that gives scum an excuse to wisen their mislynch pool.

But mom!!

Grumble

Fwiw I know you can have good reads but his whole freekin chase is over claims.
I just see busy work to look active.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #882 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 867, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 865, farside22 wrote:
In post 863, Marquis wrote:RR and Farside are both town. idk exactly what's going on there but quit it.

trench (titus/tso in case i mixed them up) makes me incredibly wary. i want to see more tso. titus is currently leaning slightly scum for me.

frogika is townish. i hope ika calms down and goes back to his old style. right now if they're town it's a bit of dickery that gives scum an excuse to wisen their mislynch pool.

But mom!!

Grumble

Fwiw I know you can have good reads but his whole freekin chase is over claims.
I just see busy work to look active.

Farside, Drixx and Cerb both tend to be on my style of wavelength. They are looking at what is possible. By having the double voters vote and test the range of their abilities, it tells them about their alignment. Are they trying to hide certain abilities? Why are they doing that?

The whole thing is getting into people's heads starting from known facts. You work from an emotional place, so such things look like busy work to you. Scum tend to have a certain range of behavior, and town another. Which are the double voters displaying?

I see some of your emotional shit as "busywork" because I don't get it, so I'm giving you a wide berth because I always scumread you.

~Titus

You realize I have no vote and all I'm doing is voicing my oppinion.
I'm not even close to sure where the emotional is from is beyond me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #886 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to reread rational to see if I'm going nuts.
I really don't think I'm nuts with my scum read on fuzzy.
Still say Chet is scum and God willing I will be alive day 2 to push that lynch hard.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #894 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 891, Skybird wrote:OK, I read through Rational’s ISO again trying to see what Vezok and Farside are seeing but I’m still seeing Rational as town. I won't vote them today.

I don’t like Raging Bull not wanting to read the game. They seem to be uninterested in the game and that reads scummy to me. (post 847) I'd be willing to vote him today.

Good, save me time and explain the town read.
I'm not opposed to a rb wagon but it feels easy. Something tells me rad maybe scum but it's gut right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #962 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks sky.
I can't say I agree but I'll think about what you said there. I know many seem to think/feel the same way about the duo so maybe I'm just more caution of busy work then others.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Prod dodge.
Busy till sat more likely and catching up elsewhere
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I wish I could vote fuzzy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:07 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd ally with you vezo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:07 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm here. Just had a bad day yesterday. Am I missing anything?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Why is beer being run up?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

I notice he disappeared
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Fuzzy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1157, NicCage wrote:What's better about fuzzy lynch?

I've played with fuzzy, this isn't his town game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1232, Beer wrote:strongest to weakest

TOWN
vezok, Maxwell, Trench, Grapes, Farside, Sonic, Tunnel, Skybird, Replace In, Mastin, CooLDoG, Fluminator, Bins, Marquis

SCUM
Cheetory, Raging Bull, NicCage, Ricastle, RR

I like this list. Still would add fuzzy.
I can't understand this push at all
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:12 am

Post by farside22 »

I think vezo is bias against beer and no matter what happens I'm chatting it up with vezo and smacking him around......I swear I'll be nice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Someone voting beer need to explain why a hated role is scum.
One less vote to lynch is usually town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I wish I understood the characters better.
Does marquis role mean cheet was a lover-Mason too?

If so I need to reread a few things.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:59 am

Post by farside22 »

I am pretty certain reading marquis ISO im right they were Mason too.

Vote: fuzzy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1428, Varsoon wrote:
"You want to get a fresh pizza right out of the oven, but you don't want to seem too desperate, right? Well, there's no need to be ashamed. Just walk right in and ask. That's what I always do."
-Steven,
Lars and the Cool Kids

VOTECOUNT 1.27 - LYNCH

Beer (
LYNCH
):
Replace in, NicCage, Fluminator, Marquis, vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Skybird, Sonic X, Bins, Grapes

fro99er (4):
Beer, Trench Warfare, Ricastle, Cheetory6
Replace in (3):
TunnelWarriors, MaxwellPuckett, CooLDoG
Bins (1):
Thefuzzylogic99
SonicX (1):
fro99er

Not Voting (2):
Mastin2, Reasonably Rational

With 20 Alive, it took 11 to Lynch.
Flavor incoming soon~<3

On the wagon I would say nic cage is the scummiest.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:40 am

Post by farside22 »

This was the first mention of beer by nic and then his reason was pretty damn weak.

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7043344#p7043344]post 1059[/url], NicCage wrote:I'm drunk and I think this is the best lynch
VOTE: Beer
This is not a joke.
Bins sucks

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7043350#p7043350]post 1062[/url], NicCage wrote:I know, I'm sorry. But your serious play is really unsatisfying. You felt whimsical and now you're like a closed book. I don't like it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1468, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 1450, farside22 wrote:I am pretty certain reading marquis ISO im right they were Mason too.

Vote: fuzzy

I don't know if you're right on the masons. The fact that one flipped like lover mason strongly suggests the other is. Even if we are wrong, still best not to find that out as investigating that just helps scum find roles.

~Titus

:roll:

I want to vote you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

And now I have a scumread of sonic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1495, Metal Sonic wrote:show me an example of a scum gladiator that is not a bastard game

tayor swift mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Yes I do!!

I wish I had 2 votes. :mrgreen:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I want to know what the point of sonic's big attitude was about since the role claim is fake.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1545, Reasonably Rational wrote:But...it's all so transparent. Like, wtf? What benefit does he get out of this when it's disproven at the first vote count?

-Cerb

That's why I'm askins sonic what was his point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1563, Reasonably Rational wrote:Eh, I suppose it's possible metal invoked whatever he was talking about the wrong way? Or some effect stopped it from working? I mean, there are alternatives besides haha he made a stupid pointless gambit that was only useful for 10 posts!

-Cerb

I doubt it.
Just wait for metal to explain himself please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

I have no clue what to think of that convo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #95) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1730, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1728, Trench Warfare wrote:Yes, Bins said she could leave.

Constantine has changed that to he can leave but the alliance gets blown up.

~Titus

Untrue. Bins said they could just leave. Upon being asked to confirm that, and asked to leave, Constantine said his role says he can "end the alliance" anytime. He took that to mean it would end the entire alliance, in the same way bins thought "starting an alliance" with someone of their choice would limit said alliance to just the targeted party.

Constantine says upon rereading his role, leaving the alliance is actually synonymous with the role destroying power, so he can leave anytime, but it's a side effect/the cause of the vanillaizing.

-Cerb

That sounds pretty scummy.

I read the back and forth between sonic and frogger. Metal comes across desperate and frogger looks pretty relaxed. Sonic has yet to explain the scum read on frogger then hey he stopped my role rant.

Vote: sonic

Vezo: please link a wiki for the characters in the Steven universe.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1742, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1731, farside22 wrote:I read the back and forth between sonic and frogger. Metal comes across desperate and frogger looks pretty relaxed.
What game are you reading? :?

This one. :neutral:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #97) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1746, mastin2 wrote:Certainly doesn't seem like it considering I got the opposite impression.

Tell you what.
If you are confirmed day 3 I will believe you.
Till then I go with Idc.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #98) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1748, mastin2 wrote:You think that I'd lie about being conftown come D3?

:facepalm:

Your not exactly playing a stellar game, so why not.

But your reads and my reads never seem to match.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

*pokes squishy bear*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1789, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I can do that or I can explain my numerous reasons for nuking the thread. I will do neither of those things though, because you just threatened me. Somebody other than you better ask.

Why did you nuke the thread you were in?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:32 am

Post by farside22 »

My brain exploded.
Hermit: did you nuke the thread your in or not?
If not what was the point of all this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Sonic: why is frogger scum?
Don't give me role reasons.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

That series of most made no sense
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1840, Fro99er wrote:Yep. My vote moves CooLDoGs vote since we are allied.

Mastin was a vote to show CooLDoG my ability I claimed in our PT really is my ability.

Okay so aligned as same allignment or because you are fused/alligned with the pt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks. Alligned and ally gets confusing in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #106) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd rather lynch sonic over frogger.
I liked titus point about cooldog.

The mod game/character speculation is a bit heavy and I don't see why people are pushing that.
Also I recall day 1 people pushed beer for his role claim saying it was anti town and now I'm seeing the same shit on frog.

I need to look back at those doing that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Sonic: please explain how you go from town reading frogger to scum reading him day 1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #108) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I keep forgetting about nic cage. His post and reasons for scum reading beer was weak and I'd like to still lynch that spot
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #109) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm looking at the inconsistencies here.

In post 540, Sonic X wrote:raging bull is only 'bad'... because ika?

frogger looks fine, townlean for now. I can read him, so I hope he generates more content to get a stronger read

In post 602, Sonic X wrote:VOTE: raging bull

shut the fuck up

In post 1411, Sonic X wrote:
In post 1409, Fro99er wrote:What doesn't make sense.

You said ika only rages as scum. Then a few posts later you vote us.

Why?

Because I wanted him to stop anti town behavior.

The lurking scum argument is stronger than the "raging town" argument.

How does this explanation help you in determining my alignment?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #110) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1865, Sonic X wrote:maybe i should ask you instead:

please explain how you go from town reading me to scum reading me day 1

I think you saying you wanted to Gladiate at the last minute was scummy.
You then do it again today and I recall you got bent when I did a Gladiate in another game without discussion.
Finally vezo stated a scumread on you so I reread and noes you pushed beer as scum for long periods and then raging bull to fuzzy. To raging bull again.
Your anger at the hammer looks fake and a lot of the rage you displayed day 2 reads fake
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #111) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1867, Sonic X wrote:how are they inconsistent?

the posts are 800 posts away, btw.

the only inconsistency is this: "You said ika only rages as scum. Then a few posts later you vote us."

The lurking scum argument is stronger than the "raging town" argument."

i didn't make a "raging town" argument. zzx said it. i just thought that I said it and i forgot.

Frogger was a town lean.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #112) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

That was what you said and I quoted it.

One more time why did you go from town lean to voting frogger
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #113) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Yea none of that says why frogger is scum. He explained his scum read on you and you look to be omgus him
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't see anything town from sonic, ric is a scum read, nic cage is lurking scum, I keep going back and forth with my read on cooldog.
Flum sounds bored to tears every time he post
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1909, Fluminator wrote:
In post 1907, farside22 wrote:I don't see anything town from sonic, ric is a scum read, nic cage is lurking scum, I keep going back and forth with my read on cooldog.
Flum sounds bored to tears every time he post

Help motivate me please.

Vote sonic and watch him flail it is fun!

In post 1912, Trench Warfare wrote:I have barely read the alliance, it's just drama drama drama and right now I can't handle that. I wanted an RB wagon at the end of day 1, and yet it doesn't seem to be happening. How did Frogger redeem himself? Because the meta case was pretty damning.

What meta case against frogger?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

If your talking smite game, I checked out of the game because I could not keep up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #117) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Ric: what did you do and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #118) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mastin: what do you think of nic?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2110 (isolation #119) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

What's your thoughts on nic, maxwell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2111 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also in your catch up you have Constantine as town but say he would make a good lynch???
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #121) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: Niccage

Listen I think beating ric up for his choice is really in R essay right now, save that shit for post game.
It's done, move on, let's lynch scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Quiz?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2136, Skybird wrote:I am also Spilt Milk. Anyone else take the quiz? :)

I'm pining melon.

Do you think hermit is the scummiest player?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2195 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

So I'm officially scum reading grapes now.
These last two pages of his reason why he is scum reading sky is utter crap.
He states other scum reads but doesn't push on anyone and then bitches about people not being as active when his post count is low and very underwhelming.

Vote: grapes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:24 am

Post by farside22 »

I think both are good lynches
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:25 am

Post by farside22 »

More pressure on grapes please

also while I'm thinking that claim from replace in looked really awkward.
Is it just me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2221 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2202, grapes wrote:
In post 2195, farside22 wrote:So I'm officially scum reading grapes now.
These last two pages of his reason why he is scum reading sky is utter crap.
He states other scum reads but doesn't push on anyone and then bitches about people not being as active when his post count is low and very underwhelming.

sup farside

how's it going

What about my thoughts on skybird do you specifically not like? That might help me understand exactly why you think it's utter crap. I mean it was basically an expounding on what I posted the start of this phase, so, were you just waiting to say this or did you just now notice?

I also don't like how you're going after me for something that's like at best just a difference in opinion about how to scum hunt. Like if you think I'm barking up the wrong tree then then you've kept pretty quiet about how strongly you've been townreading skybird to my memory. And even then I think it's weird for you to call my push scum motivated just because you think it's bad anyway.

It's the same mantra repeatedly with nothing added.
Just because you sit there pointing to the same player saying the same thing doesn't make you town or look genuine.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2223, Skybird wrote:
In post 2201, grapes wrote:
In post 2192, Skybird wrote:Well Grapes, it's not like you've made a case on me. So why do you really think I'm scum?

Have I not laid that out loud and clear already? On the same page you posted this?

Tbh I'd really rather you talk about your reads and thoughts on the game and stuff. Because most of my problems with you actually stem from getting vibes of you holding back, at least at the core. That would have a double effect of helping me read you, others read you AND I. And wouldn't clog up the thread with a redundant case wall of things I've pretty much already said that half the players here would be less likely to read anyway.

Like what's your read on me frogger and farside would be a cool start?

To me, you case read like you didn't like my questions because you couldn't tell what I was getting out of them or where I was going. I can tell you I didn't ask just to ask. I've already explained to Ricastle that I don't post just to post. So if I asked someone a question, there was a reason. It may have looked like I just dropped the line of questioning or something, but I did get something from it that I'm not always going to explain. I'm just going to say that how a person responds to your question, how they answer it or ignore it, can say quite a bit about their mindset.

I have a null-scum read on you. I don't automatically assume you are town just because you are a double voter. You also were resistant to Reasonably Rational when they were trying to see how both your and Vezok's double voting abilities worked. If you are town, why not help town understand how it works.

Frogger is a town read for me. He was very forth-coming about his vote moving ability and his posts about it have felt genuine.

Farside is also a town read. She is involved and scum hunting.

What did you get from the questions you asked?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #129) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks skybird.

My reads change based on post from players. I know it's easy to engage as either alignment but there is one thing I see from scum more often then not. I'm not going to say what that is but when it happens and I see it you will read about it.
I've been talking with vezo in out pt and at first I had concerns with him and his character theory but as we talk I'm Leanimg town on him.
This has nothing to do with set up spec.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2242, Ricastle wrote:Feeling a tad better about Skybird.

Replace In's claim and play is really off, so could we swing some more votes over there, perchance?

Vote: replace in
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm seeing a lot of blah, blah and blah with agreements.
I typically see town fight with town while scum lie back.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #132) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

But yeah I would rather have focus and working together then the arguments
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi boo!!!!

Trench: that is exactly the problem. It needs to focus.

Mastin: I want to lynch you every time you post. You have done nothing all game but bitched. Tell me why I should believe anything you say?
If your town scum hunt, but I'm itching to vote you and not wait till day 3. You need to give something to this game, other then throwing your role out there.

In regards to my vote on nic: I actually presented a case and reason that got ignored.
I did like and agree about replace-In comments made by ric

Finally in regards to grapes, standing by a read and saying the same thing is a scumtell in my book. The lack of movement and flow, trying to figure the person out, he isn't doing that. Sky calls him out about it and he just says the same thing again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2279 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2276, Bookitty wrote:Hello, everyone, especially Farside! <3 <3 <3

I'm still in the process of reading. Also, I've only watched three or four of the episodes of Steven Universe, but it's SOOOOO CUTE :)

If there's something I need to do right away, please let me know because I haven't gotten to the end yet.

The game is unstable with lots of infighting going on.
I believe the following players are town

Maxwell
Vezo
Ric
Skybird
Titus hydra
Frogger

Leaning town
Hermit
Rational

The rest are null or scum reads.
Scum reads are more towards
Replace in
Grapes
SonicX
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Arguing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:45 am

Post by farside22 »

The back and forth between gerts and hermit.
The argument between vezo and beer
The discust over ric's shot.

Some of the walls get long to read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I forgot to put nic cage on my scum list.
That's how big this game has gotten for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2289, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2287, farside22 wrote:I forgot to put nic cage on my scum list.

So fuzzy, flum/boo slot, mastin, and cool are all null-ish for you?

Yes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2291 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Well i never run across a lazy mastin and if she doesn't have something to prove she's town day 3 I'd lynch her here till doomsday
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2292, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2290, farside22 wrote:
In post 2289, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2287, farside22 wrote:I forgot to put nic cage on my scum list.

So fuzzy, flum/boo slot, mastin, and cool are all null-ish for you?

Yes

Ok I can work with this, because two of those are null for me, and I assume Mastin is not lying about becoming conftown tomorrow, because if she does she's conftown, and if she doesn't she's scum.

Cool I am townleaning/reading. I had a town read D1, but then his quick flip from voting sonic to voting me solely because of my vote force thing even though he was townreading me otherwise was weird, but maybe paranoid town. Then he wanted to vote sonic again. So I only see him as scum if he was using that as an opportunity to push two mislynches (myself and sonic), meaning in that world sonic would have to be town and I don't see that because Sonic is scum.

Fuzzy I've been null on for a bit now, but I still think he's not matching his scum meta. I can't say he's really been townie either.

I'll wait for Boo to catch up to try to get a better read on that slot, but Flum was super meh. Grapes, you were allied with Flum, right? What did you think of him?

I felt fuzzy was scummy day 1 but the more he post I just feel meh about. Idk why. I see something from him that looks to be trying but it's hard to shake my feeling completely from him.
Cool I go back and forth with my read on. He can be strong as town and I'm not seeing it here. He's null mostly because meta isn't enough to say he's scum but he's pretty lackluster.
Fuzzy wasn't matching his scum meta I've seen from him but he has been so quiet I don't really have a read on him.
I agree with you about mastin
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2299, Skybird wrote:All the stuff Frogger is explaining about Cool makes me say he is scum.

@Cool, can you explain for your Frogger read? Is Frogger being truthful that you told him in the PT that you were town-reading him?

I'm down for a Mastin lynch tomorrow if she's not confirmed town.

Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Yea I'm good with my skybird read.
You want to push grapes with me?
Maybe not today but think about it and get back to me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #143) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:32 am

Post by farside22 »

That is a fair thought fuzzy.

@Hermit: who are you scum reading currently and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #144) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2322, Sonic X wrote:
In post 2320, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2313, Sonic X wrote:Yeah still target me with night actions and stuff. If you don't know who to target just target me yolo
Does one of your abilities concern being targeted? Because if not this is just antitown.

Yes, duh. I thought that was obviously implied. Do you have like only 1 ability or something? Because all the flipped town have at least three. -___-

@skybird I am scumreading him because frogger is playing to his scum meta. Ika was playing to his scum meta but he got kicked out or something. And dead town wanted him lynched. Him having a power to eat gladiators only proves the point. If I was a dayvig (thanks, Ricastle) I would shoot him. I already used a gladiator and it didn't work. You know how good I am with dayvigs.

How is frogger playing to his scum meta?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #145) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2331, Skybird wrote:Farside, yes, I'll push grapes with you at some point because I need to finish sorting her. What do you think about Hermit wanting Cerberus/Reasonably Rational to hammer him?

Not sure. It bothers me if he's hinting about something in regards to the hammer.
I thought that he believed he was going to be shot and chose not to leave his pt was town.

In post 2329, Sonic X wrote:
In post 2326, farside22 wrote:
In post 2322, Sonic X wrote:
In post 2320, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2313, Sonic X wrote:Yeah still target me with night actions and stuff. If you don't know who to target just target me yolo
Does one of your abilities concern being targeted? Because if not this is just antitown.

Yes, duh. I thought that was obviously implied. Do you have like only 1 ability or something? Because all the flipped town have at least three. -___-

@skybird I am scumreading him because frogger is playing to his scum meta. Ika was playing to his scum meta but he got kicked out or something. And dead town wanted him lynched. Him having a power to eat gladiators only proves the point. If I was a dayvig (thanks, Ricastle) I would shoot him. I already used a gladiator and it didn't work. You know how good I am with dayvigs.

How is frogger playing to his scum meta?

He will get dodgy and nervous under pressure. I can see it in his posts. Look at the end of day 1 when I was arguing with him.

That's pretty weak. I've seen town and scum behavior that way.

In post 2333, Fro99er wrote:Also, except for responding to a question about his character race ("other"), none of sonic's posts since his return last page have either advanced the game or shown any evolution in his thought process.

pedit: bullshit sonic, and you know it

Agreed. I think sonic is pushing some weak sauce reason there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #146) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2348, Sonic X wrote:I am beginning to think that skybird is scum, she would trust my powers if she was town. She might be scum with frogger. I am very annoyed now.

So what if vezo thinks frogger is scummy, he thinks your scummy too.
Mastin hasn't done shit.
Can I lynch you if your wrong or stop listening to you?
Right now there is no case and point to others who make a case does not make you look town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #147) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2363, Sonic X wrote:
In post 2351, Sonic X wrote:RR written a post about how Constantine is not scum. What do you think about that?

Titus, this should also apply to you then.

@Maxwell, I will easily compromise on Fuzzy, while only relenting to vote Constantine/NicCage if the situation is dire.

That means I am scumreading Fuzzy as well, and Constantine and NicCage are two players I would have no problem seeing dead but not explicitly scumreading.

So all I see is 2 scum reads and players you don't care about.

Fun. :roll:

Titus: ric make a case on replace in. Is there a reason your town reading the spot?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #148) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Quotes are easier for me to grab.
The full case is in the spoilers.
The second quote was how I felt.

In post 2267, Ricastle wrote:The case on Replace In:
Spoiler:
In post 419, Ricastle wrote:Just ISOed radmann and he is now a top scumread. is possibly the worst post in the game so far. His two later posts also contain a huge unprecedented contradiction: In he says that Beer "may very well be town, but TW is right about the amount of information a lynch would provide". Then suddenly in he digs up a post 100 posts prior to his earlier statement, and uses it to claim that Beer is scum. And this was apparently his reason for voting Beer in , the same post where he said Beer may very well be town? Bullshit.

In post 447, Ricastle wrote:
In post 446, radmann9 wrote:Also I can reveal my role if that would help alleviate the scumreads like Mr. Mayor over there.
This needs death.

In post 527, Ricastle wrote:No, he needs death for that statement because he's cautiously setting up a fakeclaim which he's transparently hoping will clear him, and referring to a claim everyone is passing as town to subtilely and preemptively make his claim more believable. And the wording is generally awful.

In post 2194, Ricastle wrote:So on that note, we should all vote Replace In! He's posted what, three times today, and hasn't provided any meaningful progressive content in the entire duration of his time here. The main point is that he replaced into the god-awful radmann slot and has done nothing to counteract the legacy of their play. I also personally found it pretty weird that he went to the wiki to back up his claim when one's town PM and the flavour in that should be sufficient for anyone who doesn't watch SU. I don't know if fakeclaims have their own quotes, though, which is one problem.

In post 2242, Ricastle wrote:Feeling a tad better about Skybird.

Replace In's claim and play is really off, so could we swing some more votes over there, perchance?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #149) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2373, grapes wrote:
In post 2221, farside22 wrote:It's the same mantra repeatedly with nothing added.
Just because you sit there pointing to the same player saying the same thing doesn't make you town or look genuine.

Way to not really actually address my post, not sure why you decided to quote it. The slap down of my reach out is noted. :]

Tell me how I'm wrong.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #150) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Maybe it's me but when I see long winded responses and it isn't really necessary to be long winded, it looks like trying hard to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2388 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2387, Skybird wrote:Farside, is 2385 meant for me?

No it was in regard to the post grapes made here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7089083
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Frogger your case on nic looks to be associated with sonic
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2395 (isolation #153) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:28 am

Post by farside22 »

I think nic cage is scum too. I want to double check something about him
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2396 (isolation #154) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

I just reread nicccage and tbh he seems a bit lost more then scummy.
My biggest issue is that he isn't pushing anyone as scum and just riding on the low end and for me that catches my eye.
In some cases he tries to engage with others but with the questions he asked thus far they don't go anywhere and read pretty flat.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #155) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:29 am

Post by farside22 »

More votes on replace in.
We can work on sonic tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2437 (isolation #156) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2416, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2273, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I'm also totally behind a Replace In lynch. If that one ends up having more traction that Constantine, I'll move.
Oh. I guess that one's a new one.

Yeah, I have a townread on Replace-in. I don't think scum goes about doing things in the way Replace-in did, but this is mostly just a gut thing, not a strong read. Would prefer we lynch elsewhere, though, so there's that.

I'm not switching my vote.
Nothing you've said about frogger really says he's scum other then role reason.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2440 (isolation #157) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2426, mastin2 wrote:Screw it, you people are probably too lazy to track it down yourself. Here, have the relevant excerpts:

Town 1-shot Gladiator wrote:Once during the game, you may target a player. For the rest of the game day, the only votes that will be counted will be against you and your target.

Mafia Ascetic wrote:Any non-killing action that targets you will fail.
Varsoon, the mod of this game, was in the game these two role PMs came from. (As the partner to the Mafia Ascetic.)

Sound familiar?

So I repeat.
Sonic X is town. Fro99er is scum.

Yeah I'm not going to game the mod. That is not good.
You can stop just complaining about your lack of whatever it is.
No one is going to touch you until day 3, which of you aren't confirmed I dont give 2 fucks what you say.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2442 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2431, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2413, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Replace In
Btw, there were like five votes on Replace in over the course of less than a page, soyeah, def. not a fan of that wagon.

In post 2433, Skybird wrote:
In post 2423, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2342, Skybird wrote:She brings up a prior game where ascetic was scum and thinks he might have scum slipped in one post.
No, that's not it at all. I think that the way Frogger went about claiming Ascetic was extremely sketchy, and that the whole Sonic-Frogger interactions massively go into Sonic's favor, not Frogger's. There's a strong precedence for the game having a mafia ascetic and a town gladiator, too, because--and this is something I just now remembered--that micro I mentioned with the gladiator and the mafia ascetic?

Varsoon, OUR MODERATOR, was a player in it!

(The scumbuddy of the ascetic, more specifically.)

I have a question. I've been here for a year but have only recently ran into an ascetic role in another game. I don't know what the mafia theory is for claiming ascetic. Do you feel his claim is sketchy because he didn't claim until the gladiate failed? As town, why would you claim day 1?

p-edit: I agree with you on the Replace in wagon.

This is to both of you.
Many people talked about replace in.
This change of votes is not a shock and if you think it's scummy who is scum on the wagon and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2445 (isolation #159) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Good luck with a response from mastin
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #160) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

There was 3 votes after I put together ric's case.
The only one I look at is the titus hydra but people tend to vote when a case is good
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2460 (isolation #161) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2451, mastin2 wrote:When Fro99er flips scum.
And Sonic town.

You will all look very, very stupid.

:P

Do you get egg on your face if you are wrong?
I also have the I told you so pic I love to use.

In post 2455, Replace in wrote:VOTE: Hermit

^scum approving of a wagon, but not voting.

I claim Lion again.

So?
Lots of people approved wagons and didn't vote. Why does hermit stand out?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2511 (isolation #162) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Still not moving off of replace in.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #163) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2532, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2529, Ricastle wrote:This push is strategic as fuck.

I don't see it as strategic for CooLDoG to push you to save Replace In, unless both Replace In and CooLDoG are both scum.

But even in the PT with me he says he's good with lynching Replace In over Constantine so, no, RI and CooLDoG aren't both scum. He could have gone for Constantine if he wanted, so to want Replace if they were both scum makes no sense.

Unless he was worried about Constantine getting lynched and they are both scum given he knows I'm scum reading constantine...then I guess that could make sense. IDK. If that were the case he probably would have just voted Replace In instead of voting you.

I don't get with the deadline he would vote off either wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #164) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2614, mastin2 wrote:Also, should mention that I'm considering kicking farside out of the town section because I don't recall seeing her EVER be this much of an arrogant insufferable jerkass in any of our prior games where she was town, and similarly vezok's lack of support NOW when it matters, whereas previously everything he said prior was suggesting he should be in support, both make me extremely paranoid. However, for the time being, I'm discarding those thoughts on those two as just that. Maybe they're scum, they're probably not, but if I live to see D3, I'll give it a better look then, not now, because today is NOT the day to go thinking about paranoid what-ifs. (I just need to vocalize it in the chance I get NKed. Throw it out there to be quickly discarded, so to speak.)

And sorry, I'm a slower typist than I thought, so I've run out of time and will have to do 103 onward later tonight.

tl;dr: Ignore this post, it's just me making a note to look at players later, after D2--focus on my previous post and why Fro99er is scum.

Bahahahaga.
Yeah I am.
Some call me stubborn beyond and pig headed and dumb and yada, yada, yada.

All you've done is tunnel on frogger so excuse me for just ignoring you continued ranting while sonic lurks like a mofo.

That said cooldog is really pushing some bad points. Idk what is going on there. I wish I knew.
The sudden votes from replace to cool was very disconcerting.

I really want a replace in lynch and I hope he does flip scum like I suspect just to get mastin to stfu.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2625 (isolation #165) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'd run up a sonic wagon there but mastin screaming will out do me today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2631 (isolation #166) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Beatlejuice
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2634 (isolation #167) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2633, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Beatlejuice?

There was a time in ms of a beatlejuice theory where the player suddenly pops in whenever there name is mentioned.
It was considered a scumtell because some took it to mean the player was reading the game but not posting and was only posting when mentioned to defend themselves
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2635 (isolation #168) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

beetlejuice movie
Just for reference sake and yes I realized I misspelled it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2639 (isolation #169) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2636, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 2634, farside22 wrote:
In post 2633, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Beatlejuice?

There was a time in ms of a beatlejuice theory where the player suddenly pops in whenever there name is mentioned.
It was considered a scumtell because some took it to mean the player was reading the game but not posting and was only posting when mentioned to defend themselves

lol
for a moment I thought you were going to try to claim using that as a reference or something. It seems to be the thing right now in this game.

Nah.
I just like saying it when I see a player do it to see what reaction i get
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #170) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm liking your thought process more this game day fuzzy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #171) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2678, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Replace is pretty much lynched....I guess RI could be faking his lion claim but if he is not than he going to flip town.

I think we take some time to set up alignments,,,,, before we lynch RI and head into night......So yeah please don't hammer till everyone gets a partners that wants one ( that's unless we are about to hit 0 on the clock)

I'd like maxwell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #172) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Never mind I misread the rule for fusioning. I'm staying with vezo tonight
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2693 (isolation #173) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:18 am

Post by farside22 »

It's null but what about the claim?
I'm not sure if true.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2700 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Fake claims may exsist. Idk if varsoon gives them as a mod. I typically do when games are flavor heavy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:36 am

Post by farside22 »

I think more and more I'd expect a player about to be lynch talk about their scum reads like beer did.
What replace in did was just kind of meh.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #176) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2719, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2718, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2710, Sonic X wrote:if you lynch scum right, even with the worst reasons you are not an idiot.

if you lynch town wrong, even with the best of reasons, there will remain a trace of idiocy
Cooldog has literally no reasons though. That's the point.

That's the point Maxwell was making though. Why would scum make such a shitty and conspicuous push on you? It's..just...horrendous. Are they just really really bad at this?

-Cerb

Mot bothers me because I know cooldog is capable to make good pushes as town. Sometimes he thinks weird things are scummy but his points really read bleck
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2728 (isolation #177) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2726, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I would have liked to ally with Farside, but if there's some reason she can't, it's fine.

I'd be happy to stay on with Skybird, too, but I think she might be allying with Sonic tonight. Not sure, because apparently that hinges on mastin. So I'm kinda unsure if I have an ally or not???

CoolDog, that sucks. You've been in this game for this long, and I really think you haven't been reading the thread if you think the rest of us don't care about the game.

I wanted to ally with you as well but I thought we got to ally with others while still with the same person. I missed it was only season finale. :facepalm:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2756 (isolation #178) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Vezo: did you align with me during the climax? I was told I'm not in one today and I need to know what happened.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #179) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay mod made a mistake.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2780 (isolation #180) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2779, NicCage wrote:
In post 2775, farside22 wrote:Okay mod made a mistake.

About your alliance?

Yes, that seals my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2785 (isolation #181) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

I want grapes to talk, not you.
I'm not voting him because of the mod mix up.
I have info.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2793 (isolation #182) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2791, grapes wrote:
In post 2785, farside22 wrote:I want grapes to talk, not you.
I'm not voting him because of the mod mix up.
I have info.

what do you want to talk about?

Why can't I target you during the night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2799 (isolation #183) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2797, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: CooLDoG

This is a vote I could get behind.

I'm wondering if someone targetted me last night.

Also @nic: why would you think town would fake claim being confirmed day 3?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #184) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cooldog has only made one push and isn't taking things in the game as a whole.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #185) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

@ nic: this was your comment.
In post 2773, NicCage wrote:
In post 2770, Trench Warfare wrote:NicCage, well we know what you're agenda is. You didn't even comment on day 3 and Mastina's not conftown.

You think more and more that Frogger's a fakeclaim but ReplaceIn said his flavor cleared Frogger and there's no reason to think ReplaceIn was lying. You could argue he's mistaken, but lying no. Again, you'd need to argue that instead of "more and more" thinking.

Because I just think about it "more and more" and you're scum trying to save Mastina by riling up Sonic.

Replace in was mistaken, his flavor doesn't clear frogger. It doesn't make sense at all for Rose to be alive while Lion is.

Why are you so worried about Mastina when she hasn't even posted yet? There's literally nothing for me to comment on that hasn't already been said. Do you think it's likely that she was lying? I can't see how she could benefit from that from either alignment.

What's your read on frogger? Do you believe that replace in's claim clears him?

You said you can't see a benifit from either alignment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #186) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2807, MaxwellPuckett wrote:farside: Alright, fair enough. Any specific examples of 'not taking the game as a whole'? Talking about CoolDog, of course.

Well look back at day two.
His whole post was about ric.
I've seen that typically from scum when they cherry pick post and say nothing about anyone else really.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #187) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think nic is saying those that are gem have a fusion.
Is that correct nic?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2823 (isolation #188) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2821, NicCage wrote:Yes that is correct

That makes sense.

Vote: frogger
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2830 (isolation #189) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay. I didn't realize the vote count and I still want mastin in here before any lynch happens.

Unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #190) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2832, MaxwellPuckett wrote:We know fusions are separate from alliances. I know that, too.

But why does that make you assume that every gem has both an alliance ability and a fusion ability? Those two lines of thinking don't follow, you've just based that on the fact that Sapphire had two separate abilities for fusions and alliances. There are ten gem characters that could possibly be in this setup. We've seen one.

Not gonna make alignment decisions based on assumptions. Vezok is Sadie. Not an assumption, just a fact. Ricastle being town is actually more of an assumption on my part, based on the laser light cannon, but a much better assumption because it what world does one activate a dayvig ability by simply bolding a player's name? The hotdog phrase isn't inherently violent, and Varsoon accepting it as such would be pretty bastard.

PEDIT: Thanks Cerb. Though to be fair, it's only Nic's vote and Farside's that are based on silly things.

Well I'm a gem race and have a fusion ability and an alliance ability so the point made sense to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2842 (isolation #191) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

I don't know for sure but based on what I know and the Chet role pm we see I think it's likely gem has both.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #192) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I wasn't sure, but I was hoping it was that easy to find scum.
Lion wasn't a gem race.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2853 (isolation #193) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Frogger isn't claiming a fusion ability
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2857 (isolation #194) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2854, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 2853, farside22 wrote:Frogger isn't claiming a fusion ability

So what? Some flipped townies don't.

He's a gem race.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2858 (isolation #195) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2855, NicCage wrote:Because frogger is scum!
And nothing that mastina has done makes me think she's scum, unless she shows up tomorrow and isn't conftown

:neutral:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2864 (isolation #196) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Looks at titus.
Points to vote count.
In post 1428, Varsoon wrote:
"You want to get a fresh pizza right out of the oven, but you don't want to seem too desperate, right? Well, there's no need to be ashamed. Just walk right in and ask. That's what I always do."
-Steven,
Lars and the Cool Kids

VOTECOUNT 1.27 - LYNCH

Beer (
LYNCH
):
Replace in, NicCage, Fluminator, Marquis, vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Skybird, Sonic X, Bins, Grapes

fro99er (4):
Beer, Trench Warfare, Ricastle, Cheetory6
Replace in (3):
TunnelWarriors, MaxwellPuckett, CooLDoG
Bins (1):
Thefuzzylogic99
SonicX (1):
fro99er

Not Voting (2):
Mastin2, Reasonably Rational

With 20 Alive, it took 11 to Lynch.
Flavor incoming soon~<3

In post 2746, Varsoon wrote:
"We need to put a fence up there, so this will never happen again!"
-Pearl
An Indirect Kiss

" And that's why there's a fence. The end."
-Steven
An Indirect Kiss

VOTECOUNT 2.18 - LYNCH

Replace in (
LYNCH
):
farside22, Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka, St Constantine the Hermit, CooLDoG, Skybird, MaxwellPuckett, Ricastle, Trench Warfare

Fro99er (3):
grapes, Sonic X, NicCage
CooLDoG (2):
Reasonably Rational, Replace in
St Constantine the Hermit (1):
Thefuzzylogic99
Thefuzzylogic99 (1):
Bookitty

Not Voting (2):
Mastin2, fro99er

With 17 Alive, it took 9 to Lynch.

In post 2825, Varsoon wrote:
"You want to come out, don't you? You have so much to say and funny noises to share from across the ages. Are we not beach-summer-fun buddies?"
-Steven,
Mirror Gem

VOTECOUNT 3.02

fro99er (6):
Sonic X, NicCage, Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka, grapes, farside22
Mastin2 (2):
Trench Warfare, CooLDoG
CooLDoG (1):
Ricastle

Not Voting (7):
MaxwellPuckett, fro99er, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2, Xtoxm, Thefuzzylogic99, St Constantine the Hermit

With 15 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-08-16 15:00:00)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2868 (isolation #197) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2866, Titus wrote:Your point? The same names on Frogger repeat on at least 2 of the three wagons.

Who's scum on the wagon titus.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2869 (isolation #198) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2867, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Not sure if Lion is considerd a gem or not. Even with the RI flip the evidence seem to be kinda guessing

His race was other.
Go back and read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #199) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2871, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:so than we only have one gem flip. That makes NC claims even weaker

I'm seriously going to vote you if you continue to post without reading things said in the game.
You can't be this obtuse.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”