Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

Setup*1 Assassin
*1 King
*4 Guard

* Welcome, you are the
Assassin

'''Abilities:'''
*It is your goal to give the disease to the king. Guarantee his death and the inevitable fall of the kingdom
'''Win condition:'''
*You win if the king dies, regardless of whether you die.

* Welcome, you are the
King

*You have no abilities, but your survival is crucial to the kingdom. It is your job to avoid catching the disease.
*The Guards all know your identity, but you do not know theirs.

*You win if you survive.

* Welcome, you are a
Guard

*It is your duty to protect the King who is [Player Name] from death.
*You and every guard know the identity of the King.
*You don't know who is guard and who is assassin.

*You win if the King survives.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

The Rules

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.

01. All votes must be made bold or made using the vote tag. Like so,
Vote: Player Name
. Unvoting is not required but I heavily prefer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!

02. A majority of votes is required to lynch on day 1. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity. The first player lynched will be the first player infected. Whenever a player becomes infected their role will be revealed

03. All deaths after day 1 will be decided by whoever is currently infected. If you are infected you may infect another player by posting
Infect: Player Name
. Once you successfully infect another player, you will die. All infections must be in bold. Any attempts at disguising your infection will be prohibited. If its treated as an infect and I think its a infect, its a an infect!

04. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're dead, shut up. Don't post in the games thread. Lie in a grave/furnace/corpse pile. Rot.

05. Day 1 will have a 25 minute deadline. All other days will have a 10 minute deadline before the infection target is chosen at random. If the target is chosen at random it is possible for it to hit the king. So if you are an infected guard please make your choice in 10 minutes or you will be taking a huge risk that can possibly loose the game for your side

06. You can NOT vote for no lynch
to occur during the day. Simply post vote: No Lynch. Should this vote reach a majority, it will happen
. If no majority is reached during a day then
there will be a no lynch when that day ends
the player with the most votes will be lynched. If 2 people are tied, then the one who got there first will be lynched

07. Quoting or faking any PMs you receive from the mod will get you modkilled and blacklisted from any games I am running now or in the future. You may paraphrase anything in the PM. If you are worried you are quoting more so then paraphrasing you should probably PM me before I modkill you

08. If a player goes 10 minutes without posting, they may be prodded at my discretion, or upon being asked by another player. If they don't respond to the prod or post in thread in the next 10 minutes, then they will be replaced. If a player responds to the prod I sent them via pm, but does not post in thread, that is fine. Players are allowed to formally request replacement should something come up in real life. I will not hold it against you and much prefer you request it, rather than just disappear and i got to rush to find someone

09. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread about the game
unless your role says you can
. If you disobey this rule, you will be modkilled or force replaced pending the severity of your actions

10. No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts if you have the power to do so

11. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. No insults or personal attacks will be tolerated. You will be warned once by PM and once in thread if the mod deems your behavior towards your fellow players inappropriate. If you continue, you will be ModKilled. :twisted:

12 If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. PM me if you think something you are about to do could break the rules or possibly ruin the game.

13 I am human. If I fuck up and make a mod error that personally looses you the game, then I will give you a technical auto win at the end of the game to make up for it

14. I respect anonymity on the internet and in mafia. If there is a scum group with a quick topic or private topic, I will
NOT
be posting a link to it at the end of the game. It is that scum teams decision as to whether or not a link to their quick topic or private topic will be posted at the end of the game

15. If I have to modkill a player, the following will occur. If that player was town, the day will immediately end as though they were the lynch. If that player was non-town, the day will continue after their lynch. Basically the worst case scenario will occur for their side.
Please don't make me have to invoke
this rule or
any modkill related rules. I don't want to do it, I felt bad just writing those rules

16. The game will start with a Pregame phase. During this phase, please post in thread to confirm you received and understand your role. Once 5 out of 6 confirms have been posted the game will start.
must pm me that they understand their role. During this phase, any roles with the power to night talk, may talk. This pregame will last 48 hours.

17. If you have a night action and think you will be V/la during the night cycle, you can send the action to me in advance

18. If you have a night action and have already sent a target for your action, you can change your target before the night is over by sending me a message with the new choice

19. If you have a night action and forget to send me a choice, you get nothing.

20. Posting in the game thread can be done during time of infection by any living player including the person who is currently infected. Players not currently infected are welcome to give suggestions or use wifom during the time of infection

21. If you are gonna go on V/la please post it in bold in thread or add it to your control panel/profile setting so that I am aware of it. You won't be prodded while you are on V/la
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

Player Listings

1. MarioManiac4
2. Salamence20
3. Bulbazoor
4. mykonian
5. Wisdom
6. shos

Alive Currently:
Spoiler:
No one, Assassin Wins!

Dead Currently:
Spoiler:
shos was lynched day 1 as guard

Bulbazoor was infected stage 1 as guard

mykonian was infected stage 2 as guard

MarioManiac4 was infected stage 3 as assassin

Wisdom was infected stage 4 as king

Salamence20 commits suiside out of shame as guard
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

Reserved for vote count copy and paste to help PF

Pregame Phase

1. MarioManiac4 (0) - People voting them
2. Salamence20 (0) - People voting them
3. Bulbazoor (0) - People voting them
4. mykonian (0) - People voting them
5. Wisdom (0) - People voting them
6. shos (0) - People voting them

Countdown to Game Start

When it fills. Ignore the countdown thing here. Its only here to help me copy and paste vote counts quickly
(expired on 2015-07-03 16:00:00)
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #12 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

In aitp when someone claims guard the right thing to do is lynch them as they just said they are not king and thus assassin just got one less guy to worry about

When the king claims guard the town can not lynch them

So anyone that claims guard and is not instant lynched is a huge tell that guy is king

Other than making this mistake you did well last game bulba and honestly lots of people make this mistake so don't feel bad
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

the correct way to play as kingdom is say as little as possible and don't claim

And if you assassin blend in with what everyone else is doing. Treat the game like normal mafia. Lynch everyone and you win afterall
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #17 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

if you can wifom good then its ok to use it but i prefer to be silent so i don't have to worry about if my wifom game is good or not. If I don't need it to win why use it? I'd rather be lazy and wagon like crazy

where is our 6th guy!? Someone grab someone in chat or something
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #22 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

We got 6 players now and roles have been set confirm in thread please!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #28 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 1 Start

1. MarioManiac4 (0) - People voting them
2. Salamence20 (0) - People voting them
3. Bulbazoor (0) - People voting them
4. mykonian (0) - People voting them
5. Wisdom (0) - People voting them
6. shos (0) - People voting them

Day 1 Deadline

(expired on 2015-07-05 11:20:00)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

Correct as of post 52
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p7022056

Day 1

1. MarioManiac4 (0) -
2. Salamence20 (1) - shos
3. Bulbazoor (0) -
4. mykonian (3) - Wisdom, Salamence20, Bulbazoor
5. Wisdom (0) -
6. shos (2) - mykonian, MarioManiac4

4 to lynch

Day 1 Deadline

Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Correct as of post 67
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p7022079

Day 1

1. MarioManiac4 (2) - mykonian, shos
2. Salamence20 (0) -
3. Bulbazoor (1) - Salamence20
4. mykonian (0) -
5. Wisdom (0) -
6. shos (3) - MarioManiac4, Bulbazoor, Wisdom

4 to lynch

Day 1 Deadline

(expired on 2015-07-05 11:20:00)[/quote]
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

Correct as of post 79
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7022093

Day 1

1. MarioManiac4 (2) - mykonian, shos
2. Salamence20 (0) -
3. Bulbazoor (0) -
4. mykonian (1) - Salamence20
5. Wisdom (0) -
6. shos (3) - MarioManiac4, Bulbazoor, Wisdom

4 to lynch

Day 1 Deadline

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #102 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

Correct as of post 97
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7022112

Day 1

1. MarioManiac4 (0) -
2. Salamence20 (0) -
3. Bulbazoor (0) -
4. mykonian (1) - MarioManiac4
5. Wisdom (2) - shos, Salamence20
6. shos (3) - Bulbazoor, Wisdom, mykonian

4 to lynch

Day 1 Deadline

(expired on 2015-07-05 11:20:00)[/quote]
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #119 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

Correct as of post 112
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p7022130

Day 1

1. MarioManiac4 (1) - Salamence20
2. Salamence20 (0) -
3. Bulbazoor (0) -
4. mykonian (0) -
5. Wisdom (2) - shos
6. shos (4) - Bulbazoor, Wisdom, MarioManiac4, mykonian

4 to lynch!

Deadline to Infect

(expired on 2015-07-05 11:21:00)

shos has been infected. He is a guard. Please select the next player to infect

03. All deaths after day 1 will be decided by whoever is currently infected. If you are infected you may infect another player by posting
. Once you successfully infect another player, you will die. All infections must be in bold. Any attempts at disguising your infection will be prohibited. If its treated as an infect and I think its a infect, its a an infect!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

shos has died as guard

Bulbazoor has been infected. He is a guard. Please select the next player to infect

Deadline to Infect

(expired on 2015-07-05 11:24:00)
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #142 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Bulbazoor has died as guard. No one dead is allowed to post

mykonian has been infected. He is a guard. Please select the next player to infect

Players not dead or infected who can post:

Mario
Wisdom
Sal

Deadline to Infect

(expired on 2015-07-05 11:24:00)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #143 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 137, mykonian wrote:guard.

infect mario

mykonian has died as guard. No one dead is allowed to post

Mario has been infected. He is a assassin. Please select the next player to infect

Players not dead or infected who can post:

Wisdom
Sal

Deadline to Infect

(expired on 2015-07-05 11:27:00)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

Mario has died as Assassin.

Wisdom has been infected. He was the king. He doubles over in pain and dies

Salamence commits suicide in shame!

The Kingdom has fallen! Mario Wins!

Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 153, MarioManiac4 wrote:LOL
next time don't suspect the king and then continually not infect him

!!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #160 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 154, PokerFace wrote:
In post 153, MarioManiac4 wrote:LOL
next time don't suspect the king and then continually not infect him

!!

When i saw this happening I knew mario would kill wisdom or myko given the wagons but no infections on them

once bulba hit myko there was only one option
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #178 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

No one player lost. Was team effort and I honestly think you all played well.

This game had far less discussion then any AITP I ever seen which is impressive
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 168, shos wrote:REMATCH PLZ

nah, you guys should go here:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=62535
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #184 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

The means at which you voted without lynching was the mistake. Myko had 4 votes and then shos had 4 votes on him and wisdom often had 3

That was a group mistake. Myko should have been hammered before any of that other stuff ever happened

You guys did keep discussion to a minimum unlike any other I have ever seen so for that I congratulate you all big time!

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”