Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 31, Sonic X wrote:also hi skybird!

<3

Hi everyone. I'm here after a long day of driving. I thought I posted a while ago when I first started reading the thread but didn't see a post from me, so posting again.

Hi Sonic X!

I haven't had a chance to watch any of the SU stuff so some of the flavor stuff is going over my head. Right now I'm leaning town on Titus hydra, Sonic, Cheetory. Not sure what to think of the Beer/Verzok thing. I'd like to see Beer come back and address the issue.

More later when I have a chance to digest some of this.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Skybird »

Beer, who's in your hydra?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm liking farside's questioning and poking. Think she's town.

Not liking Verzok's tunnel. Beer's posts are strange and I'm going to assume the posts in their PT are also strange. But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Skybird »

Marquis, what's your case on Sonic?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 320, Marquis wrote:
In post 300, Skybird wrote:Marquis, what's your case on Sonic?

VOTE: skybird

i don't think you actually care. empty empty scum

Yeah, and I remember from the last game how well you can read me. Like, not at all.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 312, farside22 wrote:

It's days like this I'm happy to say I'm not the only sarcastic person in the world. Thank you Vezo for saying in words to skybird that was in my own head.

In my experience, a double voter is not always town. If you want to say something sarcastic to me farside, go ahead.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Skybird »

Spoiler: long quote
In post 342, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Marquis

In post 79, Marquis wrote:oh i thought this was that swimming anime show oops
oh well
Fluff, doesn't even RVS vote.
In post 93, Marquis wrote:oh gosh who was it that made this horrible mistake
Fluff, it should be quite obvious who made this "horrible mistake".
In post 99, Marquis wrote:
In post 93, Marquis wrote:oh gosh who was it that made this horrible mistake

i'm serious!!
i want to make a serious vote!!!!
getting pts mixed up is totally plausible
Fluff, then why doesn't he actually, uh, vote?
In post 125, Marquis wrote:let's do it together
Fluff
In post 128, Marquis wrote:too many overeagee tumblr people talk about this show the same way they used to about SuperWhoLock so it's made me incredibly wary+annoyed tho
Fluff
In post 195, Marquis wrote:i hate some of you a lot now
or one of you
idk later
Fluff
In post 261, Marquis wrote:so we just had another vezok moment then
sigh
definition of insanity, etc etc
Fluff
In post 262, Marquis wrote:beer you should be townreading me, i'm your #1 town
Fluff
In post 265, Marquis wrote:
In post 264, Cheetory6 wrote:Hey guys.
I see what you're doing here.
And I just wanted to tell you to stop.
And I know I'm a hypocrite because I was kidding around earlier, but this game is gonna get big real fast if we all let it get there.

you're the best
can i just sheep you for the rest of the game
Fluff
In post 282, Marquis wrote:ok
VOTE: sonic x
Opportunistically votes Sonic.
In post 319, Marquis wrote:hello pawty on a scale from 5 to 10 how amished are u

pedit maxxy that is not a good vote
Says the guy with a crumpets vote.

Says the guy with no content besides a tonne of fluff that could challenge a cloud in a, umm, fluff contest?
Anyway, he's done nothing in all these 14 pages. He's buddied people and then voted without explanation in an opportunistic location on a wagon that looks like it could be a counter-wagon in making and then he votes skybird for a genuine question skybird had. Marquis had no case or reasoning behind voting sonic so asking for an explanation is fully rational and really should be deemed as town-like behaviour not scum.
Then I may remind you all how Marquis tends to play with these floaty play-styles when he's scum. As town he's more down-to-earth and serious.
~wgeurts
VOTE: Beer
Forgot this last post^

TunnelWarriors, you quoted all those posts of Marquis and seem to be saying you think Marquis is scum but you vote for Beer. Are you scum reading Marquis? If so, why not vote him?

Maxwell, I don't have a ton of experience despite having been here for a year. Last game had a scum double voter so I object to automatically thinking double voter is town. Beyond that my read on Vezok is null right now.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 452, Beer wrote:
In post 299, Skybird wrote:But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.

I doubt this is the case.

Both Pawtucket and I are of the opinion that it's more likely Veko is town. I don't really think he's been "misrepresenting" anything I'm saying so much as "misinterpreting" things. It's also true that I haven't exactly been going out of my way to make it easy for him!

So what is the town motivation for trying to make it harder for a player to read you?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 430, Marquis wrote:people keep posting that garnet song on tumblr and i don't know how i feel about it

blah blah more fluffposting until i find something i care about

also i still don't feel like skybird actually thought she would get a case from me and i think her response was unnecessarily defensive/prepared to some small extent

No, I actually want to know if you have a case and are trying to scum hunt or if you are just screwing around and sheeping others. (for the sonic vote) Now that you are voting me, can you articulate a case or are you just throwing mud hoping something sticks?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Skybird »

Beer, how would you describe your scum hunting style then? If you think looking at town or scum motivation is silly, what do you look for in determining who is town and who is scum?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 459, Beer wrote:
In post 457, Skybird wrote:Beer, how would you describe your scum hunting style then? If you think looking at town or scum motivation is silly, what do you look for in determining who is town and who is scum?

No, I think suggesting
everything
must have town
or
scum motivation is silly.

OK, I see. Thanks.

In post 460, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 452, Beer wrote:
I'm a player whose primary method of scum hunting is reading heavily into what (I think is) the underlying motivation behind the things someone writes (in case that wasn't already obvious from the things I'm saying about Sonic, for example).

In post 457, Skybird wrote:Beer, how would you describe your scum hunting style then? If you think looking at town or scum motivation is silly, what do you look for in determining who is town and who is scum?

Skybird, Beer just described their scum-hunting method.

Did you get confused because Gordovan (i think?) said that there's no point in looking into his weird posting style as scum-motivated or town-motivated. As scum, there's little motivation to basically joke that you're scum, unless you're a non-scum role or in a game where there's a Jester. And this game was advertised as non-bastard. But anyways, that's not the point. As town, there's also no reason to do it... so you kind of have no choice but to take it as a posting quirk and be done with it.

Who was it that said that Beer was doing the jekyll-and-hyde thing as a scum plot? I need to find that post, it made me laugh.

P-EDIT: Okay, Beer explained it in a better way than I just did.

I was confused because he seemed to be contradicting himself in his statements about looking for scum motivation and town motivation in posts. In post 452 Beer says his method of scum hunting is looking at underlying motivation for a post. Then in post 454 he seems to contradict himself. But I get what he is saying now.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 505, Fro99er wrote:Yeah, skybird simply asks beer how beer scumhunts. This is the exchange
In post 497, Skybird wrote:
In post 459, Beer wrote:

No, I think suggesting
everything
must have town
or

OK, I see. Thanks.

Skybird just leaves it. Was skybird really interested in how beer scumhunts? If so, why not follow up on getting beer to answer that question? Or was skybird just asking it to ask it, and not actually care what the answer to the scumhunting part was?

I asked about it because I thought I caught them in a contradiction, which might indicate a scum mindset. Most people use underlying motivation as part of scum hunting and to say looking at underlying motivation is silly looked like a set-up to explain away people's reads on them for posts that look to have an underlying scum motivation.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 512, MaxwellPuckett wrote:

I still want Sky to come out with some actual reads. Luckily for Sky, voting for bull reasons ranks slightly higher on my list of scumtells than not giving opinions at all.

I'm getting to that. I will usually put down an RSV vote but since the game was already about 8 pages long when I got home I didn't think it was appropriate by then. I do tend to be reserved in voting because I try to use my vote to put pressure on a person where needed and vote for people that are scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 515, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 514, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 513, Cerberus v666 wrote:
Vezok: Can your double vote be split up?
Grapes: Can your double vote be consolidated?
Either way, please demonstrate what your response is true with an attempt to perform the vote change I've asked if you are capable of performing.

For science.
-Cerb

Ugh. First slip. So sorry.

Anyways, please don't cause a sudden lynch with this, and I only ask that you keep the votes wherever you attempt to put them for a vote count, just to confirm your attempt did or did not work. Also, Drixx is feeling a bit under the weather, so it will mostly just be me playing until he's feeling better.

-Cerb

My vote just counts as too. I can't vote too different persons.

Also, people, we lynch beer. I don't care what you drunk to think he is town, but that guy is scum and
only a flip on him would make me trust any of you

See, this is the kind of statement that makes me not trust you. What happens if he flips town? Will you still trust the people who voted for beer or will they suddenly all be scum?

Also, Reasonably Rational asked you to actually change your vote for a vote count to show that you are telling us the truth when you say you can only vote one person and it counts as two. Will you do that or are you going to refuse?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Skybird »

That's OK Vezok. I think you are annoying too. :)

I'm not jumping on Beer yet because his wagon seems too convenient. I don't know how to explain it better than that right now. I do see the points against him and will most likely vote him soon. But I'm not going to rush myself just to get a town read from you. After our last game together I know you will scum read me for most of the game since that's what you did last time. I flipped town in that game, just like I will here. And to be fair, I will probably scum read you for most of the game because your play style seems scummy to me. And you also flipped town in our last game. So that does make me reluctantly feel you are probably town here.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Skybird »

Sonic X, I know the Sonic head is usually a posting fiend. You seem very restrained so far this game. What's up with that?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 633, farside22 wrote:

I can't vote.
Do what you want. Also it is 25 pages into the game and he has not pushed on a scum read on anyone.
That's not town.

So how many people are on your scum list right now? I think half of the player list (including me) hasn't pushed on a scum read yet.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 500, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:

In post 299, Skybird wrote:I'm liking farside's questioning and poking. Think she's town.

Not liking Verzok's tunnel. Beer's posts are strange and I'm going to assume the posts in their PT are also strange. But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.

why do you like farside's questioning and poking? The Vezok scumread is pretty bad. I doubt it's an intentional misrep. That would just be calling attention on Vezok as scum.

In post 390, Skybird wrote:

Yeah, and I remember from the last game how well you can read me. Like, not at all.

This marquis focus is bad too. How about YOU actually make a case on someone instead of just asking someone else for their case and then taunting them about how they can't read you. If Marquis is scum, he already knows your alignment. If town, why would you be town taunting another townie?
In post 453, Skybird wrote:
In post 452, Beer wrote:
In post 299, Skybird wrote:But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.

I doubt this is the case.

Both Pawtucket and I are of the opinion that it's more likely Veko is town. I don't really think he's been "misrepresenting" anything I'm saying so much as "misinterpreting" things. It's also true that I haven't exactly been going out of my way to make it easy for him!

So what is the town motivation for trying to make it harder for a player to read you?

I think you can figure this out. There are multiple reasons. Or are you trying to out some kind of role for your benefit?
In post 456, Skybird wrote:
In post 430, Marquis wrote:people keep posting that garnet song on tumblr and i don't know how i feel about it

blah blah more fluffposting until i find something i care about

also i still don't feel like skybird actually thought she would get a case from me and i think her response was unnecessarily defensive/prepared to some small extent

No, I actually want to know if you have a case and are trying to scum hunt or if you are just screwing around and sheeping others. (for the sonic vote) Now that you are voting me, can you articulate a case or are you just throwing mud hoping something sticks?

Again, can YOU make a case on someone? Or are you just going to keep bugging marquis for a case?

This is a good question. I'll ask you the same. How do you look for town or scum motivation, and when will you start to form a case on someone?

Marquis is town marquis. The trolly entrance kind and forming a read with time and information. Not forcing reads at first like I've seen from Marquis' alt.

Why do you think Marquis is town for taking time to form reads/not forcing any reads and scum reading me for doing the same thing? Your defense of Marquis seems strange to me. Are you scum buddies?

What you see me doing is how I scum hunt. I ask questions and interact with others. When I see things that I don't understand or don't make sense to me, I ask about it.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 677, Ricastle wrote:Hey Skybird. Is there anyone you'd like to vote?

Right now the people I'm willing to vote for are Beer, Marquis, and Ra9in9Bull. These are the three scummiest to me.

VOTE: Marquis

His posting is mostly fluff and his push on me feels opportunistic.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Skybird »

@Mod, I'm voting Marquis.

Got it! I mixed your vote up with Ricastle's. You both have bird avatars! It should be fix'd now, though.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 697, Marquis wrote:
In post 687, Skybird wrote:

Right now the people I'm willing to vote for are Beer, Marquis, and Ra9in9Bull. These are the three scummiest to me.

yes i saw the opportunity to start a new wagon and stay on it with no support for all this time
and i took it!!!

Yes, and that makes it a really safe place for scum to be. It looks like you are doing something without doing much at all. So far you have talked about my posts but you have not tried to engage me. So why don't you talk to me about your scum read on me?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 755, grapes wrote:Anyway...

Open invitation to all to talk about fuzzy/cage/rr/tunnelwarriors/skybird/ragingbull

mainly for anyone in this game trying to lynch scum today.

Yea I know there's too many names but I think it's a decent pool to start from.

The last several posts from fuzzy are making me lean scum on him to the point I am changing my vote. The stuff about wanting to vote Reasonably Rational for a comment about Grapes and it appears that point is the only thing fuzzy can focus on. Fuzzy also jumped in on Rational's line of thought with the double voters and says he's with Rational on his line of thinking, but then appears to flip and scum read Rational for saying Grapes can't vote for the same person. (In post 514, Rational asks Grapes if his votes can be consolidated. In post 734 Grapes states that he can't stack his votes. I don't know how else to read that Grapes statement except to mean he can't vote for the same person with his multivotes.)

VOTE: FuzzyLogic

NicCage is null for me right now. He only has 8 posts and hasn't engaged much yet.

Reasonably Rational - I'm leaning town on this slot.

TunnelWarriors - I didn't like their post 342 where they quote several Marquis posts and call Marquis scummy but then they vote Beer. However, in post 348 they explained that their lynch pool is Beer, Marquis, Radmann and Trench Warfare with Beer being the person they want to lynch the most which clarified their Beer vote for me. Overall I'm reading Tunnel as town.

Skybird - I'm town.

RagingBull - They are in my scum pile because they are defending Marquis and they are scum reading me for crappy reasons (post 500 and 507).
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Skybird »

Maxwell, I'm up for an alliance tonight with you.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 801, Trench Warfare wrote:

In post 505, Fro99er wrote:Yeah, skybird simply asks beer how beer scumhunts. This is the exchange
In post 497, Skybird wrote:
In post 459, Beer wrote:

No, I think suggesting
everything
must have town
or

OK, I see. Thanks.

Skybird just leaves it. Was skybird really interested in how beer scumhunts? If so, why not follow up on getting beer to answer that question? Or was skybird just asking it to ask it, and not actually care what the answer to the scumhunting part was?

I don't see any follow-up question to this that's particularly relevant. Did you?

I'm not sure who you are looking for a follow-up question from? I did response to frogger/Raging Bull in 516.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 523, Skybird wrote:Sonic X, I know the Sonic head is usually a posting fiend. You seem very restrained so far this game. What's up with that?

Sonic did you answer this yet? I don't see a response in your ISO.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Skybird »

I agree with Rational about the double-voting thing. We as town need to know about how it works in case one of the double voters aren't town. I don't know what other roles are out there, but 2 town double voters seems unbalanced at first glance. (Sonic did point out that we have two people who don't have votes at the moment so it might not be as unbalanced as it appears.) But I do understand where Rational is coming from.

Vezok, besides the questioning on the double voting thing, why are you scum reading Rational?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Skybird »

I am reading both heads of Reasonably Rational as sincere right now. I will re-read their ISO to look for the issues you pointed out.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Skybird »

OK, I read through Rational’s ISO again trying to see what Vezok and Farside are seeing but I’m still seeing Rational as town. I won't vote them today.

I don’t like Raging Bull not wanting to read the game. They seem to be uninterested in the game and that reads scummy to me. (post 847) I'd be willing to vote him today.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 897, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:

Spoiler: Skybird
In post 687, Skybird wrote:

How does it feel opportunistic? I usually use opportunistic to mean an opportunistic reason to hop on an already existing wagon. Do you mean Marquis' case is trumped up and BS? If so, how?

It felt opportunistic because it seemed so out of the blue. Also, he has done almost nothing to interact with me. He voted Sonic and I asked what his case was for his vote and instead of answering, he called me scum. I was snippy in my response to this because in a large normal we were both in he scum read me from the moment I replaced in. I was town that game. I don't know why he didn't want to post his case on Sonic. If it was a reaction test Marquis could have just said that he had his reasons. Instead, he makes an assumption that I don't really care about his case and blows me off.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Skybird »

OK Vezok, I went to your ISO to pull together where you paraphrased Beer's stuff in the PT.

In post you state Beer is scum because his entrance into the PT was horrible. In post you say he claimed scum "pretty much" and that it was hard to paraphrase. In post you state he is gloating in the PT that he claimed scum and no one believes it. In post you state that Beer posted in the PT first and not in the thread. (Still no paraphrasing of his entrance or subsequent PT posts). Finally in post , you finally state that his entry was something like "Oh I'm scum" and then in a new post "I meant town. I always fuck that up."

Post 90 is the only place in your ISO where you tried to paraphrase Beer's stuff in the PT. If you are correct that Beer claimed scum I'd think you'd try a little harder to point out things from the PT and paraphrase them since the rest of us won't get to see that PT until after the game is over.

You commented that Beer posted in the PT first. How long after the PT posts did he post in the main thread?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 894, farside22 wrote:
In post 891, Skybird wrote:OK, I read through Rational’s ISO again trying to see what Vezok and Farside are seeing but I’m still seeing Rational as town. I won't vote them today.

I don’t like Raging Bull not wanting to read the game. They seem to be uninterested in the game and that reads scummy to me. (post 847) I'd be willing to vote him today.

Good, save me time and explain the town read.
I'm not opposed to a rb wagon but it feels easy. Something tells me rad maybe scum but it's gut right now.

Sorry Farside, I forgot to respond to this yesterday.

Their first several posts they are responding to things in the game and commenting on stuff including saying whether they think it feels scummy or more like town. (example posts: 43, 113, 362, 482) IIRC, Drixx is a college professor and he tends to approach things analytically. I liked their push on the double voters because I think it's important for town to know. Since we have two double voters, even though the mechanics are different for each of them, I'm leaning towards one scum and one town double voter. It just seems too unbalanced otherwise. I know that is wandering into outguessing the mod territory and I don't want to do that but with the info we have on day 1, if I had to guess that would be my guess. After a point, they did drop the questioning and agreed with Verzok in post 759 that there was no town motivation for further questions about the voting abilities.

Beyond that, their posts have a town feel to me. YMMV.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Skybird »

Verzok, do you still think beer is scum? I know part of the reason I'm resisting following you on that wagon is you seem to want everyone to agree with you and vote without you giving us the information we have asked for. You complain that you have paraphrased Beer's posts from the PT over and over but in post 923 (I think) I pointed out you only did it once. I don't understand your reluctance to helping us understand why you are so sure Beer is scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Skybird »

Welcome Replace In
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Skybird »

Replace in, the flavor discussion doesn't last long.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Skybird »

Fuzzy has looked a lot less scummy in his recent posts. But there is a lot of AtE in the posts as well.

Vezok, why do you think Beer claimed hated in the PT?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Skybird »

Beer has definitely been playing weirdly. I'm OK with a lynch there.

VOTE: Beer
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Skybird »

Trench, I'm also interested in why you want to lynch Vezok.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Skybird »

Go ahead and ally with Marquis Sonic. Maxwell and I are allying tonight.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm OK with either a Beer lynch or a Fuzzy lynch. I feel they are both scummy. Right now I'm staying with Beer though.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

Replace, can you explain your scum reads?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1127, Reasonably Rational wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1123, Reasonably Rational wrote:UNVOTE: Beer

That was super fast. I still feel good about this lynch, but I don't want it happening before he can talk/while I'm working on figuring out what happened to the first wagon if there was this much support for his lynch.

For future ease of reference, the rise and fall of Beer wagon #1. Just to clarify, this isn't some shitty D1 VCA attempt. I just want to be able to skim through and figure out why the people who were on the wagon before gave as their reason for leaving his wagon.

Beer (3): vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Sonic X
Mastin2 (1): Ricastle

Beer (5): vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Sonic X, Ricastle, Trench Warfare
Cheetory6 (1): MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett (1): Cheetory6
Sonic X (1): Beer

Cheetory6 (1): MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett (1): Cheetory6
Sonic X (1): Beer

Sonic X (2): Beer, Cheetory6
radmann9 (1): Ra9in9 Bull

Beer (4): vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Sonic X, Trench Warfare
Sonic X (2): Cheetory6, Ricastle
radmann9 (2): Ra9in9 Bull, CooLDoG
Ra9in9 Bull (1): Beer
Marquis (1): MaxwellPuckett
Skybird (1): Marquis

Beer (6): vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Sonic X, Trench Warfare, TunnelWarriors, radmann9,

Beer (6): vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Sonic X, Trench Warfare, TunnelWarriors, radmann9,
Ricastle (1): NicCage

Beer (6): vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Sonic X, Trench Warfare, TunnelWarriors, radmann9
radmann9 (3): Ra9in9 Bull, CooLDoG, Ricastle
Sonic X (1): Cheetory6

Beer (5): vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Sonic X, Trench Warfare, radmann9
radmann9 (4): Ra9in9 Bull, CooLDoG, Ricastle, TunnelWarriors
Ra9in9 Bull (2): Beer, grapes
Cheetory6 (1): grapes

Beer (4): vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Sonic X, radmann9
radmann9 (3): CooLDoG, Ricastle, TunnelWarriors
Ra9in9 Bull (2): Beer, grapes
Trench Warfare (1): Ra9in9 Bull

Ra9in9 Bull (4): Beer, grapes, Trench Warfare, Ricastle
Beer (3): vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, radmann9
radmann9 (2): CooLDoG, TunnelWarriors
Thefuzzylogic99 (1): Sonic X

Ra9in9 Bull (4): Beer, grapes, Trench Warfare, Ricastle
Thefuzzylogic99 (2): Sonic X, grapes

Ra9in9 Bull (2): grapes, Trench Warfare
NicCage (2): Cheetory6, Bins
Sonic X (2): Ricastle, Beer
Marquis (1): Skybird
grapes (1): Reasonably Rational

NicCage (2): Cheetory6, Bins
Reasonably Rational (2): vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka
Ra9in9 Bull (2): grapes, Trench Warfare
Sonic X (2): Ricastle, Beer
Marquis (1): Skybird
grapes (1): Reasonably Rational
Beer (1): radmann9

-Cerb

Done! Now I'm gonna go get some work done, and after that I might see what I think about the people who have all joined this wagon right now, but given how late in the day it is, i don't expect to get much out of it.

Between and , Ricastle and Trench joined, Ricastle in , trench in , neither giving much in the way of reasons, so I assume they felt Vezok's words about beer were reason enough to vote.

In , Ricastle moves his vote to Sonic X, having stated previously that he wants to see both Sonic and Beer lynched, and is sure that pool will result in at least one dead scum.

In Tunnel votes Beer, referencing (stating that the wgeurts head feels that the sonic wagon is a counter wagon to the beer wagon, and that a Beer flip gives more information about a number of other players). In radmann9 votes for Beer after agreeing with Tunnel about the information available from a Beer flip.

This is the height of the Beer wagon. 6 votes

In Tunnel switches his vote to radmann9 because vezok never actually paraphrased beers claimed gloating about his successful scum claim as well as the claim itself.

Trench asks for the same thing Tunnel wanted from Vezok, a summary of Beers words, and states that they like Beers play aside from that. They then unvote in because both hydra heads aren't agreeing on the matter.

In Sonic X moves their vote to fuzzy because of the infinite scumminess we all saw from them.

And finally, in , vezok votes for me, in response to the test i had asked about quite some time before.

radmanns vote never leaves Beer.

-Cerb

In post 1129, Reasonably Rational wrote:Unallied

Cheetory6
Ra9in9 Bull (Hydra; fro99er & ika)*
Sonic X (Hydra; Metal Sonic & ZZZX)
CooLDoG
Beer
Replace in radmann9
Mastin2
Thefuzzylogic99
Bins
Marquis

Allies:
Reasonably Rational/Trench Warfare/Tunnel Warriors
Ricastle/NicCage
Fluminator/Grapes
Skybird/Maxwell
vezokpiraka/farside22

Let me know if I got anything wrong there.

Also, I just realized that farside has never even attempted to vote. I mean, considering we currently have a player in the game who doesn't count, that kinda sort confirms their claim right? So I shouldn't be concerned about it right?

-Cerb

Rational, both these posts are IIoA. What do you think about Beer's wagon and who's allying with whom?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Skybird »

Rational, thanks for providing your thoughts on the Beer wagon. Even if you don't consider that analysis, it helps me to see your thought process.

Replace, what do you think of Vezok bringing up that Beer claimed hated in their PT so late in the day?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Skybird »

Replace, I'm looking for your thoughts on why Vezok would bring that up when he did.

Beer, when did you full claim to Vezok in your hood? In post 1016 Vezok stated that he asked for a full claim and you never gave it. Was it before or after that statement?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Skybird »

Beer, I'm actually looking for the specific date and time you claimed hated to Vezok. Vezok stated you never answered him on full claiming and then about a day later he said you were hated.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1252, Replace in wrote:
In post 1211, Skybird wrote:Replace, I'm looking for your thoughts on why Vezok would bring that up when he did.

Beer, when did you full claim to Vezok in your hood? In post 1016 Vezok stated that he asked for a full claim and you never gave it. Was it before or after that statement?

I don't know. Like I said, I have never seen it before, and don't know what standard policy is.
Is this going somewhere?

In post 1255, vezokpiraka wrote:Beer still hasn't said a word in the PT in the last 12 days. I asked for his reads, for his claim and anything else he thought might be useful. He didn't say a word. This is not how you act around your strongest town read.

Replace, yes I am going somewhere with this. I'm trying to see if everything in the hood is going down the way Vezok claimed.

Vezok, if Beer hasn't said anything in the past 12 days, when did you find out he was hated? And why did you wait so long to tell us he was hated?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1231, Skybird wrote:Beer, I'm actually looking for the specific date and time you claimed hated to Vezok. Vezok stated you never answered him on full claiming and then about a day later he said you were hated.

Beer, I'd like an answer to this please. Is it true you haven't posted in the PT in the past 12 days?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Skybird »

What's your case again on RB?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Skybird »

Trench, I'm not totally convinced Beer is scum. But I have asked him some questions that it seems to me he has deliberately not answered. Just a few pages back Cheet asked him a question and I asked him a question. He has a long exchange with Cheet and totally ignores my question.

Ricastle, are you convinced Raging Bull is scum?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Skybird »

Which RB head are we talking to right now?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Skybird »

RB, I just wanted to make sure. I don't believe I have ever played with you.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Skybird »

Farside, so what do you think about Vezok throwing that info out there at the last minute?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Skybird »

RB, Vezok stated he knew that Beer was hated several days ago. Since people are pointing out that the hated modifier is normally associated with town, it seems like that is info that we all should have heard before so close to deadline.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 923, Skybird wrote:OK Vezok, I went to your ISO to pull together where you paraphrased Beer's stuff in the PT.

In post you state Beer is scum because his entrance into the PT was horrible. In post you say he claimed scum "pretty much" and that it was hard to paraphrase. In post you state he is gloating in the PT that he claimed scum and no one believes it. In post you state that Beer posted in the PT first and not in the thread. (Still no paraphrasing of his entrance or subsequent PT posts). Finally in post , you finally state that his entry was something like "Oh I'm scum" and then in a new post "I meant town. I always fuck that up."

Post 90 is the only place in your ISO where you tried to paraphrase Beer's stuff in the PT. If you are correct that Beer claimed scum I'd think you'd try a little harder to point out things from the PT and paraphrase them since the rest of us won't get to see that PT until after the game is over.

You commented that Beer posted in the PT first. How long after the PT posts did he post in the main thread?

RB, Vezok kept saying he had told us several times what Beer said so I went back to see if that was true. The quoted post is what I put together from his ISO. So yes, Vezok did finally paraphase in post 90 but he didn't say anything about Beer being hated. My problem with it all was Vezok said he paraphrased it several times and I could only find one place.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Skybird »

Sonic, someone unvoted a few pages back.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1442, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Also, pretty sure that Cheet was janned, and their role was Ruby. Sapphire died because lover.

If cheet was anyone else, we would also have a dead Ruby.

I think you have that backwards. Marquis was Sapphire and he was NKed. Cheet was Ruby and he died because Marquis died. That's the way I read it anyway. (Read Marquis' role)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:58 am

Post by Skybird »

That's the way I am reading it Farside.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Skybird »

The last game I was in with Sonic he did a lot of stupid gambits and he was town that game. Does scum Sonic do a bunch of gambits too?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1552, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:can we just lynch Sonic,,,,, his Gladiator claim was bad, his Prism claim is prob bad as well and him flaking out is not a good sign. He is scum as far as I am concerned

In post 1556, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:yeah but Beer also admitted he made a mistake and didn't bolt. Beer also stood around and fought for his innocence. Sonic doubled down on the fake claim and than bailed whan it was revealed he made a fake claim.

What makes you think Sonic might be town??? I mean beside the bad call on Beer?

Fuzzy, have you ever played with Metal Sonic before? In post 1568 you say you are still happy with your vote on him and yet it seems your biggest reason for scum reading him is a fake claim which he hasn't had a chance yet to explain. Now that you know Sonic hasn't bailed, do you have anything else on Sonic besides the claiming?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Skybird »

Vezok, I've only seen a few episodes of the 1st season so far and I know who Rose Quartz is. Every episode I've seen so far only has 5-6 people in them. Since 21 player slots started the game, I can see why Rose would be a character in this game. Otherwise how are you going to name all the slots?

Trench, when you say Bins said she could willingly leave, did you mean leave the PT?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Skybird »

Vezok, I just went through your ISO and I saw you voted Fro99er yesterday but you really didn't state a case. You just agreed that Fro99er needed to be lynched. So could you tell us why you are scum-reading him yesterday?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Skybird »

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Skybird »

I don't even know where to begin with all of this. Hermit, why is Tunnel scum? Can you please lay out your arguments here?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Skybird »

Having the ability to move someone's vote when you are aligned is neutral in nature. Telling everyone about it is town IMO.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1843, Fro99er wrote:I have no idea how it's automatically a scum role though.

I told cool I'd prove my vote moving thing and I'd consult with him on who we agree on voting.

The other thing is, if I'm not allied, it's not even a power.

Farside, I'm reading it as allied as in ally/fusion stuff.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1886, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1819, Sonic X wrote:Only people who are scum will find your [actions] funny.
^Basically, that.

It was borderline gamethrowing off of your whims. Even if that neighborhood has so much as one scum in it, it's doing a darn good job of being pro-town and we'd be able to maximize its utility--and that'd be under the assumption of a scum being present, when it is infinitely more likely that the neighborhood is made up of all town. So nuking it, off of stupid suspicion without any consultation whatsoever, is stupider than hipgunning a shot trying to be a hero vig. (Hint: 95% of hero-vigs are zero-vigs. That is, vigs who hit 0% scum. You are never the 5%.)

In post 1838, farside22 wrote:Sonic: why is frogger scum?
Because he looks like scum and is acting like scum.

In post 1851, Skybird wrote:Having the ability to move someone's vote when you are aligned is neutral in nature. Telling everyone about it is town IMO.
No, telling everyone about it is equally null, because it is self-evident. Not telling would be a condemnation because it'd be pathetically easy to figure out. The only way scum could use hiding it to their advantage is to have Frogger not vote at all until someone's at L-2 and spring a surprise-hammer...which would earn Frogger a condemnation the next day. Ergo, Frogger MUST tell us about it, or be condemned for not doing so.

Also, any SMITE survivor should know better than to make assumptions like this. *coughcoughIwasSOrightaboutacebeingscumcoughcough*

Do you really want to talk about SMITE? *coughcoughYouwereSOwrongaboutDrixxbeing3rdpartywhocouldwinwithtowncoughcough*

As Frogger already mentioned, he could have avoided being in a fusion/alliance to keep it hidden.

Speaking of alliances, who didn't join one?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Skybird »

Flum, what do you think of Hermit?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 741, Sonic X wrote:so mastina and farside's votes were forcibly "donated" to vezok and grapes

all in all it is balanced

Sonic, now that it is D2 and Farside has her vote back, how does that change your thinking?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1927, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1923, Fro99er wrote:Ok...that makes more sense.

So the question remains. Then once Hermit replaced in, why would she threaten/actually try to/retract a vanillaizing on the whole neighborhood? Does Hermit believe two or three of you are scum?

Because Constantine is an idiot. He claimed to townread all of us in the PT, then when Trench started pushing for a lynch on him, he threatened to vanillaize us in spite of that read.

He then claimed he had a scum read on tunnel, and felt it was a good idea to vanillaize us because we'd only discussed tunnels abilities, and thought that was the most harm that would be done if he was wrong and so it was worth it.

So, again, because Constantine's choices don't make sense. They REALLY don't make sense as scum, and they mostly don't make sense as town.

-Cerb

pedit: because TSO hasn't been reading the game, and he's the one posting, not Titus, who is the one who has been following the game.

But who threatens other slots with something like vanillaizing if they are town? Didn't he try and counter the arguments on why he is scum? I am reading his actions as more scummy than town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Skybird »

At this point, we don't even know if he really has that power. Do you think this was some weird gambit?

Trench mentioned that he could have done it as a rolefishing expedition. That makes sense since the only role it sounds like you guys discussed was Tunnel's.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Skybird »

How long do we have to wait?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2004, Ricastle wrote:At the time I was under the impression Tunnel was claiming virtually unrestricted dayvig (mine has conditions, but they're fairly minor). That's a ridiculously powerful role to have 2 of in the town,
much more so than two doublevoters (one of which cannot vote the same player twice, and both being counterbalanced by two voteless players)

In post 2025, Varsoon wrote:
"Saving the day is just par for the course."
-Ace
Rose's Room

VOTECOUNT 2.08

St Constantine the Hermit (4):
MaxwellPuckett, Trench Warfare, Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka
Sonic X (3):
farside22
, fro99er, CooLDoG
Fro99er (2):
grapes, Sonic X
Thefuzzylogic99 (2):
Fluminator, Replace in
Skybird (1):
grapes

Not Voting (7):
NicCage, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2, Skybird, Thefuzzylogic99, Ricastle, St Constantine the Hermit

With 17 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-30 07:20:00)

I just wanted to point out that the 2 double voters are no longer balanced by 2 voteless people. Farside has a vote now, though Mastin is still voteless.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:11 am

Post by Skybird »

I agree with Farside on the whole shot thing.

Constantine, why the naked vote? Are you sheeping people or do you have reasons?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Skybird »

I am also Spilt Milk. Anyone else take the quiz? :)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Skybird »

See Varsoon's post at the bottom of the previous page. Post 2124
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Skybird »

Trench, I really don't like Constantine's play and naked vote. I'm good with his lynch.

VOTE: Constantine

I didn't like his threat on the alliance, I don't like how it seems his role changes every time he is questioned, I strongly disagree that town has no reason to lie and then he backtracks and states that you should never lie unless you have a powerful role (2075). Tunnel had a powerful role and laid out his reasoning in his PT on why he was doing what he was doing.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Skybird »

He is among my scummiest players. I will admit to being massively annoyed with him so that may be impacting my read. However, it really seems like he didn't think things through and doesn't care that he didn't think things through. I also had a nullscum read on Bins before she replaced out. When you look at the character claim (Kevin), the character is a real jerk in the episode he is in so I can see that character as scum. But that is definitely not the only reason I'm scum reading him.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Skybird »

Grapes, why do you feel I am coasting? I am putting out content, not as much as others, but it is there. If you have a specific question you'd like to ask me, please go ahead.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2171, grapes wrote:
In post 2166, Skybird wrote:Grapes, why do you feel I am coasting? I am putting out content, not as much as others, but it is there. If you have a specific question you'd like to ask me, please go ahead.

I just feel really underwhelmed with your one or two posts a day that you do post. An original opinion is sorta a rarity from you, particularly this phase.

Outside of those rare moments it's either questions, which don't feel like you particularly care the answer to, not something really game related, or something related to the hermit slot in some form or another.

Day 1 I felt you were more volatile and actually trying to figure things out. Mostly referring to your interacts with vezok in trying to discern what was actually happening in their private topic, but now in retrospect that whole debacle was in it's entirety something really easy to focus in on anyway. Your falling off the radar in conjunction with your plop onto the hermit wagon makes everything you've done this phase just feel kinda phoned in.

I'm a she btw.

I can't help it if you feel underwhelmed by my posts. I am looking at things and one of those things is the fact that the double voters are no longer balanced by two non-voters. On D1 I voiced my concern that everyone automatically assumed double voter was town. (And there you are, scum reading me.) Beyond that, your concerns are you don't like that I don't have "original content", you don't like my questions, and you think I've "plopped" on to the hermit wagon.

If I don't have something to say, I'm not going to post. You may not feel like it's original content but that's your perception. I'm not always going to share where I'm going with my questions because I have something in mind and I'm looking at the person's response to see if the response looks town or scummy. I'm also looking to see if the person does respond to my questions because that also tells me something. As for plopping on the hermit wagon, I've been thinking about that for a while now. I had Bins as a nullscum lean and Constantine really hasn't done anything to disspell that. I believe I just made that vote today and I listed my reasons for thinking the slot is scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Skybird »

Well Grapes, it's not like you've made a case on me. So why do you really think I'm scum?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Skybird »

Ricastle, if you had questions about why I changed my read on Vezok, why didn't you ask? I thought I did explain my change on him but since you claim I didn't, I'll do it again. I didn't like the way Vezok came in and immediately demanded that we lynch Beer because he claimed scum. It came out later that Vezok was a double voter and everybody is saying that role is town. In post 393 I point out that in a recent game we had a scum double voter and I didn't think we should assume that Vezok was town. I do admit that I don't have as much experience as some other players so I put Vezok into the null pile at that point. In post 522, I admitted that Vezok was probably town. Another part of the reason was his response to the question I asked him in 518. He had made a statement in post 515 about not trusting people if they didn't vote Beer. I challenged him on that and he came back with a decent response instead of a sarcastic/smart aleck response. I think scum Vezok would have blown me off instead of responding. And I don't know why you think I was trying to stay on his good side. I flat out told him that I would not put down a vote on Beer just to get a town read from him.

Could you point out where I said I was lurking because I didn't have anything to say? I just read my ISO and didn't see it. Are you sure you have the right person?

Grapes, I haven't forgotten you and will continue the conversation soon. But right now, I have to go fishing. :D
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Skybird »

Ricastle, thanks for pointing out post 2188. I was looking for me saying I lurked or something like that. I feel it's a damned if I do or damned if I don't type of thing with posting. I am and will always be a low post count poster. I post when I have something to say or if I want clarification on what someone else posted. I try to interact with people by asking questions. But I will not spam the thread with irrelevant stuff just to up my post count.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2201, grapes wrote:
In post 2192, Skybird wrote:Well Grapes, it's not like you've made a case on me. So why do you really think I'm scum?

Have I not laid that out loud and clear already? On the same page you posted this?

Tbh I'd really rather you talk about your reads and thoughts on the game and stuff. Because most of my problems with you actually stem from getting vibes of you holding back, at least at the core. That would have a double effect of helping me read you, others read you AND I. And wouldn't clog up the thread with a redundant case wall of things I've pretty much already said that half the players here would be less likely to read anyway.

Like what's your read on me frogger and farside would be a cool start?

To me, you case read like you didn't like my questions because you couldn't tell what I was getting out of them or where I was going. I can tell you I didn't ask just to ask. I've already explained to Ricastle that I don't post just to post. So if I asked someone a question, there was a reason. It may have looked like I just dropped the line of questioning or something, but I did get something from it that I'm not always going to explain. I'm just going to say that how a person responds to your question, how they answer it or ignore it, can say quite a bit about their mindset.

I have a null-scum read on you. I don't automatically assume you are town just because you are a double voter. You also were resistant to Reasonably Rational when they were trying to see how both your and Vezok's double voting abilities worked. If you are town, why not help town understand how it works.

Frogger is a town read for me. He was very forth-coming about his vote moving ability and his posts about it have felt genuine.

Farside is also a town read. She is involved and scum hunting.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2226, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2222, Skybird wrote:Ricastle, thanks for pointing out post 2188. I was looking for me saying I lurked or something like that. I feel it's a damned if I do or damned if I don't type of thing with posting. I am and will always be a low post count poster. I post when I have something to say or if I want clarification on what someone else posted. I try to interact with people by asking questions. But I will not spam the thread with irrelevant stuff just to up my post count.
Okay, so why didn't you ever mention your supposed scumread on Bins?

Because it was a developing read and one I was not confident in D1.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:45 am

Post by Skybird »

Farside, I was scum reading Marquis because he refused to make a case on Sonic and immediately called me scum for asking him about it. I asked him a few more questions trying to engage him and from MPOV, he refused to talk to me. So he got my vote. I was getting mixed signals from Beer through the questions I was asking him and that's why I ended up voting him at DL. I asked Vezok some questions about a comment he made and his response pushed him into the town category. You mentioned scum reading someone because they hadn't made a push on scum so I asked you how long your scum list was because I knew I hadn't made a push on a scum read yet and wanted to see where your thought process was behind that statement. Your response indicated that you were differentiating between people that hadn't pushed scum yet and your read going with that statement wasn't just a throw-away read.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Skybird »

All the stuff Frogger is explaining about Cool makes me say he is scum.

@Cool, can you explain for your Frogger read? Is Frogger being truthful that you told him in the PT that you were town-reading him?

I'm down for a Mastin lynch tomorrow if she's not confirmed town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Skybird »

Farside, Cools' flip on Frogger seemed to come out of the blue. Frogger said Cool was town reading him in the PT and after Frogger proved his vote moving thing, Cool changed over to Frogger is scum and doesn't say why. Also, it seems like Cool has came into the game on more than one occasion and said he was too busy to invest any time in the game. It's starting to come across as scum sliding under the radar to me.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:26 am

Post by Skybird »

Sonic, are you really reading Frogger as scummy or are you mad because you feel you wasted your gradiate on him?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1787, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Just a personal request before I go. Can you guys have Cerberus hammer?

Hermit, why do you want a specific person to hammer you if you get lynched?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Skybird »

Farside, yes, I'll push grapes with you at some point because I need to finish sorting her. What do you think about Hermit wanting Cerberus/Reasonably Rational to hammer him?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Skybird »

I went through Mastin's ISO and I don't see a strong case against Frog.

She first votes him in post 1736 after he admits he's ascetic. She brought up a micro game in post 1615 where a gladiator was town and ascetic was scum. That appears to be the reason for her vote. She disagrees with Farside that Frogger seems pretty relaxed in his argument with Sonic in post 1742. Later she talks about Frogger's vote claim as a null tell not a town tell. Then in post 2098, she thinks post 2031 by Frogger looks like a potential scum slip.

So that's the sum of Mastin's case on Frogger. She brings up a prior game where ascetic was scum and thinks he might have scum slipped in one post.

Now on to Vezok.

He votes Frogger in post 1664 and says he agrees with Sonic. In post 1677 he doesn't like Frog's character claim. He accepts Sonic's claim of light prism but doesn't accept that Frog is Rose Quartz. In post 1698 Vezok adds that he thought Frogger's opening posts on D2 were horrible.

The way I read it Vezok's main issue is he thinks Rose Quartz can't be a real claim and therefore Frogger is scum. All in all Sonic I'm not seeing a strong case from either of them.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Skybird »

Do you really feel Mastin and Vezok have strong cases? Vezok pushed for Beer's lynch even though he knew Beer was Lars. He ignored flavor there for a mislynch and now wants to lynch Frogger because of flavor? Sorry, I'm not going to trust Vezok's reads on flavor right now. Mastin's just barely reading the game. She's even posted that everything is going in one ear and out the other. You like their cases because they agree with you on Frogger, not because they are good cases.

I'm voting Hermit right now. I laid out my reasons earlier. If you don't agree with them, I'd like to hear why.

p-edit: now I'm scum just because I'm trying to get you to give decent reads? Pfft.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Skybird »

I will look at Beer's ISO and see what his case against Frog is. Mastin may be confirmed town to you, but until we see something tomorrow, she's not confirmed to me.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2351, Sonic X wrote:RR written a post about how Constantine is not scum. What do you think about that?

I've read through his case and it's his opinion that the slot is town. The problem is he can't see scum doing the things Hermit did but he also can't see town doing those things. So RR feels that the slot is town. I feel the slot is scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2376, grapes wrote:

Your first point is inarguable because it's true. And it's not a terrible way to scumhunt. But I've seen you ask things like "how do you scumhunt" or "who didn't join an alliance." "did anyone take the quiz" etc. Questions that that don't press very hard if at all. And in the case of the first question which you asked to beer, which is an easily manipulated or null answer however he decided to give it, and when he answered you responded with something like "oh okay thanks" which, ironically was called out by frogger. (I'm having trouble seeing both of you and frogger being scum together as a result of both of your slots softly OMGUSing eachother day 1, but is a bit more likely now that ika is gone, and all of a sudden you're WKing each other, both flipping your reads miraculously and imo a bit unnaturally? Admittedly the WKing is coming a lot more loudly and strong from frogger than it is from you, though.) And I'd like to see him lynched before you if given the choice.

I feel like you aren't following the game very closely. I explained why I dropped the scum hunt thing with Beer already. (post 516) He had said he looked at underlying motivations to see if someone was town or scum. In practically the very next post he stated that it was silly to assign town or scum motivations to posts. This sounded like a direct contradiction to the way he said he scum hunted. That is why I asked him about it because I thought I caught him in a set up for himself to explain away scummy sounding posts in the future. His reply to me showed me that wasn't the case and so I dropped it.

"Who didn't join an alliance?" - I think as time goes on looking at this and the related question of who allied with whom could show something to help find scum. For example, if Frog didn't ally with anyone for the first three days I would be pushing him for an answer to why he wasn't. Also, as I explained in an earlier post, looking to see who ignores my open questions and who picks up on them tells me something. In this case it didn't tell me much because no one chose to answer.

"Who took the quiz?" - I'm not allowed to post anything except strictly game related posts? That would be boring if you think that. I bet you can go through everyone's ISO and find posts that aren't game related.

Floating along asking stuff just makes my funny bone tingle because while, yea both alignments can do it, it's probably one of the easiest ways for scum to lay low and keep their story straight. This is why I've been wanting to press you and see what's happening with you. Does that make a bit more sense?

Again, I'm not a high volume poster. I'm used to being scum read for that. I don't have any problem with you pushing me but I really don't know how to explain myself against the floating along accusation.

For example you're scum reading me, but only decide to bring it up once I ask. I find that kinda strange because don't you want your scum reads to get lynched? Why keep em to yourself? And you couldn't have developed that read recently because apparently it was about my defensiveness day 1. So...

As was brought up before, everything frogger has been forthcoming about with his role would have been something that would have been easily seen eventually anyway, so, it's pretty much null. And yea the fact that he could of just not allied I guess. But that seems like just as good a way to stick out or get people asking questions IMO as well.

BUT does you allegedly thinking that my double vote is somehow imbalanced now become alleviated somewhat with the knowledge that frogger is somewhat a pseudo-doublevoter? Or is that just something that you don't think should be accounted for?

You are not a top scum read to me. I even listed you as null-scum, not just as scum. I usually focus on the players that are standing out as scum the most to me and try to figure out if my read is good or if they are really town who look scummy for any number of reasons.

You do bring up a good point about Frog's sorta double vote. Does it totally balance you? Not really. People could refuse to ally with him and then his double vote doesn't happen. You don't appear to have any constraints on your double vote except for not being able to vote for the same person. I don't see your constraint being as restrictive as Frog's.

I think farside is town as well. But for other reasons. Being involved and scumhunting kinda applies to half(sadly not more) of the players alive and is a bit insulting to her scumgame. Have you seen far's scumgame?

Sorry you don't like my reasons but it is what it is. I am in no way insulting farside.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2375, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2374, Skybird wrote:
In post 2351, Sonic X wrote:RR written a post about how Constantine is not scum. What do you think about that?

I've read through his case and it's his opinion that the slot is town. The problem is he can't see scum doing the things Hermit did but he also can't see town doing those things. So RR feels that the slot is town. I feel the slot is scum.

Do not attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. I feel the slot was played poorly for town, and that scum would have taken the extra effort required to not play the slot terribly.

-Cerb

I do see what you are saying. But scum make stupid mistakes too. Is it possible that this slot is 3rd party? That might explain why he feels all over the place.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Skybird »

Farside, is 2385 meant for me?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2390, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I don't get it. Town can be all over the place too.

I just don't see you doing enough towny stuff. It's more like you are only interested in staying alive instead of trying to find scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (isolation #97) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Skybird »

Ricastle, is this coming from stuff in your PT?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2402, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 2397, Skybird wrote:
In post 2390, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I don't get it. Town can be all over the place too.

I just don't see you doing enough towny stuff. It's more like you are only interested in staying alive instead of trying to find scum.

Why did you unvote him then when he was the leading wagon?

What are you talking about? I don't remember voting him day one and my vote is still on him today.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2327, Skybird wrote:
In post 1787, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Just a personal request before I go. Can you guys have Cerberus hammer?

Hermit, why do you want a specific person to hammer you if you get lynched?

I would still like an answer to this please.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2423, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2342, Skybird wrote:She brings up a prior game where ascetic was scum and thinks he might have scum slipped in one post.
No, that's not it at all. I think that the way Frogger went about claiming Ascetic was extremely sketchy, and that the whole Sonic-Frogger interactions massively go into Sonic's favor, not Frogger's. There's a strong precedence for the game having a mafia ascetic and a town gladiator, too, because--and this is something I just now remembered--that micro I mentioned with the gladiator and the mafia ascetic?

Varsoon, OUR MODERATOR, was a player in it!

(The scumbuddy of the ascetic, more specifically.)

I have a question. I've been here for a year but have only recently ran into an ascetic role in another game. I don't know what the mafia theory is for claiming ascetic. Do you feel his claim is sketchy because he didn't claim until the gladiate failed? As town, why would you claim day 1?

p-edit: I agree with you on the Replace in wagon.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (isolation #101) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Skybird »

Thanks Cerb.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (isolation #102) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Skybird »

Farside, for me it's just the speed that the votes have come on the wagon. It's not like this is the end of the day. It just makes me go hmmm.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Skybird »

Rational, I'm up for trying to figure out scum. What do you think of CoolDog?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Skybird »

I think it's null.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Skybird »

Thanks Mastin for your post 2501. I've had some reservations on Frog but had him in my town category. I'm going to revisit the issues I had and look at a few other things.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #106) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Skybird »

Mastin, you were town-reading Vezok D1 and now you have him listed as null. I didn't see anything in your ISO that shows why he's slipped down.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #107) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Skybird »

I agree the Replace in comment is weird. (Him joining a wagon that contains his scum reads and only noticing it when he leaves to vote Cool.)

VOTE: Replace In
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Skybird »

I had a null-scum read on Radmann. Replace In hasn't really taken the slot into town territory but he also hasn't taken it completely into scum territory until recently.

My read on Constantine really hasn't changed but the Replace In slot is more scummy now.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Skybird »

#2616 was in reply to Frogger BTW.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2689 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:07 am

Post by Skybird »

Sonic I would ally with you if you are open.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Skybird »

Cooldog, we have time to lynch you tomorrow. Rage on dude!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2717, Reasonably Rational wrote:
[deleted for length control]

The above was yesterday.

CoolDog/Fro99er happened
Marquis/Cheetory died, and would have had to ally the same person and thus revealed their connection, so it makes sense they didn't ally with anyone.
Beer was lynched. Bins/Constantine forced their way into our alliance.

Sonic X (Hydra; Metal Sonic & ZZZX)
Replace in radmann9
Mastin2
Thefuzzylogic99

Allies:
Reasonably Rational/Trench Warfare/Tunnel Warriors/Bins
Ricastle/NicCage
Fluminator/Grapes
Skybird/Maxwell
vezokpiraka/farside22
CoolDog/Fro99er

Sonic, replace, mastin, fuzzy: None of them were/are in an alliance correct?

Assuming replace gets lynched, we have Sonic, mastin, fuzzy, cooldog, and NicCage who don't currently have partners, if all existing alliances(except for the RR/Trench one, which has already broken up and picked new partners) decide to continue.

And yes Skybird, this is more IioA :)

-Cerb

:D

Actually, Marquis and Sonic X were going to ally. But we know what happened N1.

In post 2723, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2722, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 2706, Skybird wrote:Cooldog, we have time to lynch you tomorrow. Rage on dude!

and I don't really care that much about this game. No one actually seems interested in it, otherwise there wouldn't be 100 pages of nothing.

I loathe that attitude. Replace the fuck out if you're not going to care about the game. I don't care what your alignment is, but don't shit all over the work the other players and especially the mod put into the game by just not caring about it.

-Cerb

What he said. ^
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Skybird »

Sonic, I'm not sure you will be back on before the thread is locked. I'm going to assume you are going to ally with Mastin so I'm going to go ahead and request Maxwell again.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4952 (isolation #114) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Skybird »

Congrats scum team on the win!

Thank you Varsoon for a great game! It was really fun and I want to pre-in for SUM2 pretty please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”