Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

a fucking catchup post... goddamn
Spoiler: shit no one is actually going to read
In post 6, mastin2 wrote:Varsoon is literally the worst.

He's lucky it's ME who got this role (because I'm too stubborn to replace out), because the VAST majority of Scummers, if they had the role I do, would quickly lose interest in the game and replace out/flake.

...Basically, I'm a tree stump with all the sucky parts but none of the benefits. I'm voteless, will become conftown on D3, and yet, distinctly,
lack
the immunity to actions (in particular, y'know, NIGHTKILLS) that come with 'stumps. Yeah. I'm a bit bitter.

this role does not make sense. Not sure if telling the truth.
In post 9, grapes wrote:yo

ima goddamn miller

fuck this game...
In post 22, Beer wrote:Hello, everybody!

I feel it is my duty (hehe, I said doody) to tell you all this:
WE ARE A BUD LIGHT.
You have been warned!

light beer sucks.

In post 40, Sonic X wrote:i think its better to claim this early:

If you are townreading me, please use a night action on me. Any kind (except vig kills, duh): Cop, Doc, Jailkeep, Track, Watch -- any kind. If you're not townreading me, then fine. Thanks.

this is dumb. Is it not a better play for the hypothetical cop to target a possible scum suspect? Note that you are NOT asking for whatever the alliance bullshit is...

In post 47, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Beer

Don't care about the possibility of Jester. I will plow through WIFOM.

not a reason to vote people...

In post 54, Sonic X wrote:
In post 48, Beer wrote:I might be tipsy, but Sonic looks really evil.

You talking to me??

fake forced bs.

In post 102, Bins wrote:Oh, wow, not understanding flavour is already fucking me over.

I have no understanding of the flavor and it isn't fucking me over... I doubt that varsoon would break the game with flavor.
In post 111, radmann9 wrote:
In post 17, farside22 wrote:Also I was thinking of the fusion part of the game and maybe say publicly who we want to ally/fuse with.
Thought?

I'm open to ally/fuse up with anyone who wants! :)

yeah, I'm sure you are. FUcking succubus.
In post 115, Reasonably Rational wrote:Ah. Yes, sure, one could be scum. Maxwell is making a silly assumption and disregarding perfectly reasonable possibilities.

-Cerb

what a reasonable and rational post.
In post 119, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
...I... when did I say that one couldn't be scum? I just said I don't think they're both lying about their flavour names. Just the flavour names. I said that Lars could be scum. Hell, I'm getting ready to vote him. Did you miss that?

I know Varsoon's not an idiot.

P-Edit: I didn't say that Lars couldn't be scum! I didn't say that! Holy bejeezus!

Ricastle: I'm talking about vezok saying that Beer started talking about flavour after the entry thing, and then later said that he was scum and was trying to discredit vezok. The entry thing wasn't a scum claim.

In essence I was saying nothing.

In post 156, radmann9 wrote:I'll talk girls with you. Or you can pick my brain.

LET'S ADD MORE NOTHING!

In post 167, radmann9 wrote:Yeah if anyone was reading scum it would be Mastin. Everything about his posts seem odd. And even if he's just what he claims to be, then we know that Farside is lying. So my best bet for scum read would be Mastin. Followed by Beer even though something about his posts makes me think there's a special clause or something. (Like I said, like a Jester or something if they exist in this game.)

And we pick on the obvious and easy target.
In post 187, Cheetory6 wrote:Treestump could be scum too.
Man I feel like I'm gonna be fighting an uphill battle on making sure people aren't writing off people for silly reasons.

ikr
In post 203, Bins wrote:
In post 171, Bins wrote:
Btw, targeting to me to ally w/ me is pointless. Don't waste it on me. I mean, I'm flattered, really. But don't do it. It's wasteful.

This is a really important claim btw. Don't miss it.

it is important, but it isn't wasteful... I mean, we gotta check that shit at some point if/when it becomes relevant.

Important stuff: Sonic asking for cop is scummy. . And his reads are bad and easy. There is no effort.
max's post is dumb. Clearly has opinions, votes for the dude who hasn't said anything. scummy, but sonic more so. His later posts are just flavor detective bullshit that don't mean anything to me.
radman's posts, like are coasting. I find them scummy.
I find that me and farside jsut simply disagree again. Not scummy, but I think her posts are just wrong.

vote: radmann9
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:44 am

Post by CooLDoG »

in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him. If it would give the town an advantage he should be more explicit about what his role is. This half-way bullshit makes me think it is some type of scum role.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 327, MaxwellPuckett wrote:

CoolDoG's catchup was fine. I don't appreciate the strikethrough of my post, but whatever, it's fine. Glad to see you're in the game now, anyways.

aww, is poor baby upset that his fluff post was called out? I'm so sowwy, here is a make up song:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 334, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Props for using the term 'fluff', though. Not like that word has been ground into bits by misuse, or anything. Are you seriously suggesting that I made that post to look like I was thinking about things, as opposed to trying to put to bed all of the misinterpretations about me? You just grabbed a post I made while in the midst of a conversation (I was frustrated at that point, I grant you) and called it fluff, even though the entire post was me responding to comments made directly at me.

You're entitled to your opinion, I was just kind of insulted. And now I'm a bit more insulted, but whatever. It's fine.

yes, that is exactly what I am insinuating. You are bad scum who can't even make a mildly amusing argument. Also, for the record, you were not in the midst of a conversation... jesus christ, just take it on the chin.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 336, Ricastle wrote:Why?

farside's misguided reasons. She always reads me as scum and she is always wrong. We just don't see eye to eye on what we think is scummy and townie.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 339, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Okay then. You're right. I wasn't frustrated at all! I wasn't mad that only parts of my posts were seemingly being read, and Cheetory definitely didn't outright admit to accidentally missing something I had said. Nope, didn't happen, that post was a waste of time and I should have just let them go on thinking that I'd said something that I hadn't.

My apologies that I'm not funny when people insult my intelligence.

I'm not really annoyed now, though. I can see that you're having trouble seeing what's going on down here from your high horse.

I am really sorry that you are upset... Also, your sarcasm isn't funny.

In post 341, radmann9 wrote:
In post 323, CooLDoG wrote:in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him. If it would give the town an advantage he should be more explicit about what his role is. This half-way bullshit makes me think it is some type of scum role.

Now this is reading scummy. Want me to reveal my role so you can decide easier on who to target Scum? Absolutely! You're sniffing me out and, while most see most of my posts as nothing to report, you and Bull seem to target me due to my inexperience. Interesting scum tactic. Your attack of me for no reason other than 'he's not fully engaged' is scummy behavior.

Perhaps if I were trying to bait some night actions there are reasons. Town helping reasons.

Or maybe I'm scum like you said.

Yep, you caught me! I'm a Serial Killer! Oooooh fear me!

OHHH MY GAWD GUYS! The only person to question why I am just asking for people to waste their night actions to target me has to be scum. Only scum would ever think about the efficency of town power role usage and the veracity of a claim. Damn, radmann... Seriously though, give the town one reason to waste their actions on you as opposed to, I don't know, mastin which would be a pretty good choice given the wierdness of her role...

Happy with my vote.

@tunnel, your post 342 is odd. Explain why you make a very lengthy post attacking one player and then vote for another, thanks.

In post 345, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Radman

That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

*nods*
In post 353, radmann9 wrote:
In post 236, Beer wrote:Ah, I suppose if I want to look town, I should give a reads list or something.

Upon reflection, I am actually of the opinion that radmann's first post wasn't as bad as I initially thought it was and I have liked his more recent posts a bit more. For example, I felt the second sentence in read genuine. I feel the jester speculation probably isn't coming from a scum mindset and I feel the way he's approaching reads in this game, particularly the mastin read, looks like it's coming from a town mindset more than a scum one.

Tunnel, you wondered why I changed my opinion/vote? This. While I appreciate Beer trying to clear my name after sullying it,
this whole post reads trying to find an ally when there's no reason to.
Literally the line that he felt was 'genuine' was 'Or pick my brain.' How does that reveal anything? It's scum trying to find allies. The more I read into it, I think it's just the hydra mate goofing around. Now the more sensible part is here to calm the waters. Beer is scum and him being lynched would reveal much.

Holy shit, there is no self awareness is there?

In post 385, Trench Warfare wrote:

What's your thoughts on Sonic X explicitly asking to be targeted?

scummy as hell. Which is why he is also on the would vote list (see catch-up post). Although the fact that redmann has gotten so defensive about it makes me happy with my vote.

But yeah, would vote sanic.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

although I am not in a position to call out groups of potential scum. Game has yet to progress to that point yet. All of my reads on people are in isolation.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 428, Cheetory6 wrote:Has anyone here played with radmann before?

nope, and it would be irrelevant even if people did.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 431, Cheetory6 wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:nope, and it would be irrelevant even if people did.
I think it would be relevant if people had played with him before as town and he was like super duper genuine there vs if he has other towngames where his tone is a little awkward.

no, it still would not be relevant. Stop trying to find a justification for hopping on the wagon or staying off. Your non-committal sitting on the fence attitude is noted. Choose: is he scum or town.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 432, Marquis wrote:
In post 429, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 428, Cheetory6 wrote:Has anyone here played with radmann before?

nope, and it would be irrelevant even if people did.

the 09er finally drops in for a game after much hemming and hawing
when he arrives he sits in the corner and shares jokes with all the other ghosts
"ohohohohoho.
meta
"
they laugh all Day long

for the record, the reason why meta is bullshit is the exact way that cheety is trying to use it. In essence cheetty is trying to find an easy way to hop onto a wagon, meta is always the easy way out and means nothing. I know farside is going to come in here and say I am wrong, don't believe her.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

he isn't. He is simply trying to find a way to easily take a position without upsetting anyone. Very scummy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

well, asking for meta ain't gonna help with that.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 442, Cheetory6 wrote:We have differing opinions on meta.
I won't use meta as an end-all be-all tool for reading people, but I will use it as a basis for figuring out if someone seems off or not.
If radmann is always weird in his posting style in general, it makes him seem less scummy for it here, no?

I'll be watching this carefully.

In post 447, Ricastle wrote:
In post 446, radmann9 wrote:Also I can reveal my role if that would help alleviate the scumreads like Mr. Mayor over there.
This needs death.

Far, are you still up for alliance? If not, anyone else interested? I'd like to believe I obvtown pretty quickly in neighborhoods.

I mean, to be fair, it isn't necessarily a scum play to not reveal, it just seems like the way that he has gone about asking for it is scummy as fuck. I mean, scum would kill him if his role did good shit, but bringing this stuff up d1 and out of no where is not a town play.
In post 467, TunnelWarriors wrote:My claim has been oddly ignored by most, I want people to discuss it's utility and suggest possible blocs as I basically make existing blocs stronger while also weeding out scum who try to sneak in.
Anyway, I'm seriously starting to doubt my beer read and unless vezok actually paraphrases beer gloating he succesully claimed scum (as well as the initial claim) I'm not switching back anytime soon.
VOTE: Radman
This however I fully endorse.

you and radman or mastina, or the mason, whoever that was. There is some pretty obvious shit that you can confirm n1.

In post 471, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Whoever said that you should probably focus on getting towny people in there, instead of people you're unsure about, was right. I don't remember who.

Unless you're confident in your ability to sort once they're in a smaller group?

I mean, having someone down as 'not town' is much more valuable than having town in a group, just saying. If I understand the ability correctly that is.

In post 484, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:So someone told me this game still existed.....

Does someone want to give me a TLDR of this or should i just go randomly isoing and hope for best?

I have read the last 20 fucking pages, you don't get out of this. Don't be lazy please. Especially considering grapes just came in a voted for you.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 527, Ricastle wrote:No, he needs death for that statement because he's cautiously setting up a fakeclaim which he's transparently hoping will clear him, and referring to a claim everyone is passing as town to subtilely and preemptively make his claim more believable. And the wording is generally awful.

I agree, but you have to assume good faith. But yeah, fuck'em.

In post 536, Sonic X wrote:i read radmann's ISO. it is objectively bad.

but try as I might, I cannot find his "softclaim" or "bait" whatever his role is in his ISO:

In post 323, CooLDoG wrote:in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him. If it would give the town an advantage he should be more explicit about what his role is. This half-way bullshit makes me think it is some type of scum role.

someone needs to bold for me where cooldog got this read from

fails at reading. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6995170 I want people to ally with me so I can do bad things to them is what that reads as. Sorry your buddy was caught.
In post 538, Sonic X wrote:oh yeah, i already noticed you, but you didn't say hi to me

about "cop me is scummy" thing, uh, I didn't ask for a "cop", I wanted actions on me. read the entire post and not cherry pick 1 word, bro.

and even assuming your point, calling me "scummy" for that makes 0 sense at all, especially when, y'know, <copping a scum will return a guilty result>, how on earth did you arrive at your conclusion, may I ask?

^which is still scummy. Why are you trying to direct night actions? Scum fucks do this. Directing night actions is scummy because it limits the towns information. Let's say you are a bullet proof godfather or something like that, well now the town just wasted a pr. There is no town reason to ever try to direct a night action towards yourself, unless there is some role that is activated by it, in which case you probably shouldn't disclose that because the scum will just kill you. So you are either scummy or a bad player, both lead me to want you gone.

Don't you find it funny that the two most scummy people are people who have requested for people to target them with night actions/alliances early? Hmmm, what a fucking coincidence. Betting on radmann and sanic fusing/alliance.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

also, ignoring any case that farside makes because I know I will disagree with it. Rational isn't scum from what I have read, null at best imho. Will see later though, a bit calculative which makes me feel a touch odd, but not enough for me to call it. Also, not indicative of alignment... hmm....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 552, Reasonably Rational wrote:

CoolDoG: How do you feel about Tunnel attempting to control the actions of TWO other players?

-Cerb

*looks at tunnel iso* Not as scummy because trench initiated the idea of getting into an alliance. There is a differnce between saying, "hay, let's do an alliance together", which is something that has to be done due to the mechanics of forming an alliance, and, "hay, everyone target me with your shit tonight." So I don't find that to be scummy do to the context.

In post 555, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 554, farside22 wrote:Grapes: you know that second vote you are letting me use. Can you vote the double talker. Also known as rational.
Thanks

WTB
[Dayvig Kill]
targeted at Farside, so we don't have to put up with his nonsense any more. Paying well.

Love, Drixx

if this is real it is stupid. If it isn't real it is still stupid. While I don't like what farside has posted it isn't scummy. Just non-sense.
In post 607, ika wrote:PICK UP MY QUOTES DICKIM GONNA PASS OUT

best post in the game so far.
In post 613, Trench Warfare wrote:VOTE: Raging Bull

Total policy. Don't care. TSO can take it off.

~Titus

bad vote is bad.
In post 614, vezokpiraka wrote:
Mod: please warn ika on his behaviour.

why? it is pretty funny.

I'm not going to bother to reply to sanic because I already know he is scum and nothing that he posted in responce has changed my mind of that. Although getting so defensive for someone not even voting them is pretty telling that there is more going on here than just getting caught doing something scummy.

although this is an interesting gem:
Don't you find it funny that all girls have boobs?

hmm, breast cancer can be a bitch: [nsfw]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qmBnEZEb-3Q/U ... ropped.jpg[/nsfw]

also, raging bull is such a bullshit easy scum wagon.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 644, Sonic X wrote:for entirely personal, out of game reasons

<3

this post is contrived and fake... so needy, why you need an alliance?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 689, grapes wrote:There's way too many people not voting right now. Could we fix that please?

yes, I too have found this surprising given the length that this game has already reached.

In post 697, Marquis wrote:
In post 687, Skybird wrote:
In post 677, Ricastle wrote:Hey Skybird. Is there anyone you'd like to vote?

Right now the people I'm willing to vote for are Beer, Marquis, and Ra9in9Bull. These are the three scummiest to me.

VOTE: Marquis

His posting is mostly fluff and his push on me feels opportunistic.

yes i saw the opportunity to start a new wagon and stay on it with no support for all this time
and i took it!!!

yeah, the nic cage thing seems out of nowhere to me and I don't foresee it having any legs. And this isn't a vitriolic protest vote either.

In post 712, Bins wrote:VOTE: NicCage

And no, if anyone's wondering, Sonic has never acted like this w/ me before in a game.

*head slams into desk*

what is happening? "Sanic is not friends with me in any way and his behavior does not make sense, so let me vote the rand dude over here."

@RR, there has to be something with the alliance mechanic that actually does something. In a large game there is a lot of room for enabler type of roles. Also, barring any other weird roles have a town member in a scum alliance automatically grants an advantage to scum due to the the push to not vote the alliance partner that you just decided to ally with (barring some major shit). Also, figuring out optimal plays is differnt than directing night actions. For example, role copping a miller is an optimal play, saying that it is not scum motivated. Saying, hay, everyone target me with shit for no justification what so ever is not town motivated. Another example, telling the cop where to target is NOT a good strategy due to possible mafia kill... this is just basic stuff that I expect everyone to know by now. Just think about it for a second, do you think that town would want for all of their night actions/alliances to go towards one person? Just think about that.

vote: sonicx

has more potential.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 827, Sonic X wrote:trench warfare is town

remembers for later.

Also, why is the radmann wagon getting love all of a sudden?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah I get that, but why did it not have any support for so long and now all of a sudden it takes off. Jesus christ that is a weird wagon build up. It seems like the second I left it it happened. I don't like it man, I don't like it at all.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 841, Ricastle wrote:Lmao what? The radmann wagon is stalled as fuck. On that note, it would be great if more people joined it!

I hopped wagons because it was stalled. After I hopped like two or 3 votes went on it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

my paranioa of the vote thing was not justified after the newest vote count... hmmm... this game is stalling. I need to look at RR more critically now. Probably will get around to it tomorrow due to the lengthy nature of their posts.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I can't deal with this game today. To tired and too sleep deprived to read through it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 969, Marquis wrote:VOTE: radmann

after reading the iso, this is an excellent excellent day 1 lynch on newbie scum.

i am half-not feeling the fuzzy lynch right now, especially since it's starting to get into hivemind territory.

agree.
vote:radmann

quick question, I normally play minis, what is the standard scum spread in a large?

In post 982, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
1) No lynch
Hope that we get info from the mafia kill tonight

2) Lynch Fuzzy
I am not a big fan of this option
3) lynch RR
less in favor as RR is a better town so far and at this point would be more helpful to the town
4) lynch Rand
this seems to be the lesser of the evil/

[/Vote Randb]

I think Rand has a fifty fifty chance of flipping scum.... As I said this seems like the lesser bad choice that I have been given. Plus a Rand flip might give us some scum info once he flips.

This ain't a good post. It presents a bunch of options as if they are actually valid options. This post is just trying to justify a hop onto rad which really only needed to be justified by quoting any of his posts.

The guy who did that video fucked up. He used the wrong song. This is the real one:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:53 am

Post by CooLDoG »

reading up
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1038, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1036, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:RI
Why is Vezo town?? Is bc of him being a DV or is it bcof his play? What do goy make of two DV/MV being in the game??? Grapes being the second 1

WTF is this shit?

Does anyone have a dayvig? This needs death like right now.

yeah, i would be willing to vote for fuzzy. His play has seriously degenerated.

In post 1042, Bins wrote:Fuzzy's sudden obsession with lurking is lol.

especially d1 in a large game.
In post 1089, Marquis wrote:VOTE: beer
this is absolutely necessary and optimal and i am going to sleep now

I do not understand the beer case at all.

Nothing happened...

Willing to vote for fuzzy/replacing/sonicx. I could be persuaded to vote for beer, but only as a last resort.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't understand the function of alliances, so I don't give a damn. If you want one and haven't gotten on my shit list I would be down.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1168, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:
In post 1161, CooLDoG wrote:I don't understand the function of alliances, so I don't give a damn. If you want one and haven't gotten on my shit list I would be down.

let's do it.

okay...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1175, Replace in wrote:C
CooLDoG: null, rolefishes my slot.

I would just like to point out that it is your slot that asked for a blanket alliance early in the game, not me.
In post 1214, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1213, Beer wrote:
Claimed that we were hated pretty easy.
When in alliances, we can redirect stuff away from us to a player of our choice. We didn't claim that, seemed pretty irrelevant to me.

Fucking shit. How is this thing still alive? Seriously. This needs death right now.

Please do us a favor and vote for beer in your next post.

I agree this sounds like a pretty scum aligned role.
In post 1226, Sonic X wrote:i mean

Town (Strongest read -> Weakest read):
Scum (Strongest read -> Weakest read):

or in your format of "good lynch, bad lynch", up to you. it would be good to view the strength of your reads in relativity

read lists in this form are mostly just arbitrary and pointless.

In post 1235, Sonic X wrote:UNVOTE:

vezok what do you htink of this guy's readslist

I personally don't think his read lilst is the reason why people are scum reading him (see above).

In post 1246, farside22 wrote:I think vezo is bias against beer and no matter what happens I'm chatting it up with vezo and smacking him around......I swear I'll be nice.

this point is fair.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I can't be around later tonight, so I'm just going to hope that you all are on top of this shit...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:53 am

Post by CooLDoG »

vote: sonic x
reasons still valid. I need to think about the flips thouogh.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1478, Fro99er wrote:Sonic, if you wanted to duel me, why were you voting beer? Your motivations make no sense. Why wouldn't you unvote beer at L-1 if you wanted to duel me?

this is 100% true. the beer wagon made no fucking sense at all. Why was he scum again?

In post 1480, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1478, Fro99er wrote:Sonic, if you wanted to duel me, why were you voting beer? Your motivations make no sense. Why wouldn't you unvote beer at L-1 if you wanted to duel me?

it resets the vc. i duel whenever i want

yes, we knwo what your role does, why you want to use it on frogger is another question all together.

In post 1489, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1487, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1479, Metal Sonic wrote:shut the fuck up, asshat, its a gladiate

i wanted to slice you with it but you're probably more a loser than anything from what i've seen of your play
Provoking me is not advisable. In fact, it's profoundly unadvisable.

provoking me is less advisable than me provoking you

just take note of that

whhhhaaaa?

In post 1491, farside22 wrote:And now I have a scumread of sonic.

excellent.

In post 1492, Metal Sonic wrote:i am conftown

gladiators are always town

no. no they are not. like. at all. I was there for the original game. it is not an alignment specific role. at all. period. it actually works better as a scum role imho, but, whatever.

In post 1495, Metal Sonic wrote:show me an example of a scum gladiator that is not a bastard game

maybe it hasn't been run yet, but that is because mods are pussys.

In post 1497, Metal Sonic wrote:
gladiates typically reset the votecount
and adds some deadline after activation
. it was
very
pro-town to gladiate before day end and dismantle a wagon on.... town

It shouldn't. Any mod that does that is fucking up the role. Again, my opinion (apologies in advance varsoon)...
KEEPING IN MIND THIS ROLE IS STILL VERY NEW

In post 1500, farside22 wrote:
In post 1495, Metal Sonic wrote:show me an example of a scum gladiator that is not a bastard game

tayor swift mafia

and holy shit, it actually happened because logically the role works as a great 50/50 gambit for scum. Damn, never would have guessed.

In post 1516, Replace in wrote:VOTE: Ricastle

:cool:

a stupid fucking post about nothing when there is clearing shit going down. Props, you get my vote tomorrow.

In post 1530, Fro99er wrote:I stated to CooLDoG in our alliance PT I thought it was a good idea, but I don't think he agrees.

No I don't think it is a good idea. Particularly because of there being potential information roles that could get sniped, especially considering the potentiality for alliance enable actions. There are a lot of stupid roles that have already been claimed that could easily be confirmed tonight, that may not get confirmed tonight if we masscalim (looking at mastin /don't ally me). A massclaim tomorrow makes a fuck-ton more sense with a lot more information. This is even without considering the obvious fake-claim argument... which is always there and is the gambit you play with mass claims.

In post 1535, Trench Warfare wrote:@Vezok, games are not meant to be breakable by flavor.

In Charmed Mafia, I had a fakeclaim of one of the Charmed sisters (the main characters) while I was really an evil demon. I don't think that we can go "main character" therefore town.

~Titus

I think varsoon is good enough to make his game so that it can't be broken by flavor. Naturally I could be wrong, but still, good faith.

In post 1539, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm not reading sonic's scumgame here.

hold the phone I have to deal with yet another bullshit meta argument. Stop... okay, back to the phone.

In post 1564, Skybird wrote:The last game I was in with Sonic he did a lot of stupid gambits and he was town that game. Does scum Sonic do a bunch of gambits too?

:facepalm:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

also, out of interest, let me see one thing real quick. I promise I will go back to voting sonic.

vote: frogger

fuck your mother :)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

oooppps, sorry, meant to edit the last line to say: enjoy :)

because it was too harsh, Apologies.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

this game ain't bastard sonic.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

100%, trust me on this man. Trust me. You will see. You will see.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

aww.... sorry frogger, it is fine though. We were going to mass claim in any way at some point, might as well get the good parts out of the way now. Justification, if you are interested, is in the qt.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I mean, your role is the type of thing that justifies mass claims.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1594, Metal Sonic wrote:Jesus fucking Christ, I'm not posting until Varsoon explains this shit to me

meanwhile fuzzy is also obvscum

Varsoon can't explain to you why this game is not bastard because doing so would actually make it a bastard game. Look at a list of possible modifiers for a role/person and see if one would prevent this from happening: hint a lot of them.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1596, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1586, Metal Sonic wrote:
THIS GAME IS BASTARD

Did you just scumclaim?

You said (paraphrasing):

"Gladiator is always town unless it's bastard"

Then you said:

"This game is bastard"

Granted this is a error in his logic, but circumstances have changed...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

also, interesting development, you will probably understand my above posts in maybe 48 or so hours... depending on how fast things move and a given player's activity. No spoilers though, we have to have a bit of fun.

@ frogger, yes, and we both know what is going on... so yeah, nothing to discuss atm.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1604, Metal Sonic wrote:i got a reply.

apparently <this game is not bastard> and <everything is working fine>

so

frogger has a role related gladiator counter

LYNCH HIM

or just a generic role that prevents things from happening in general... Or someone gave him roleblock daytime/

In post 1608, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1600, CooLDoG wrote:also, interesting development, you will probably understand my above posts in maybe 48 or so hours... depending on how fast things move and a given player's activity. No spoilers though, we have to have a bit of fun.

@ frogger, yes, and we both know what is going on... so yeah, nothing to discuss atm.

whats this

if you finally see the light can you rally more people to lynch frogger?

love and hugs,
sonic

Nah, frogger probably isn't scum. His role is too harsh on him at times to make it work as scum... idk, could go either way. It just makes everything that you are voting frogger for explainable. But hay, it is for him to claim that shit.

In post 1616, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1593, CooLDoG wrote:I mean, your role is the type of thing that justifies mass claims.
You've shared roles already?! You must be pretty confident you're both town then?

Also, I really don't want Cooldog to die, ever. He's too funny. Also town.

fuck no I didn't claim my role to him. He told me though. I have been testing the parameters around his role, you will see. Part of my read on him will be based on how he reacts...

In post 1622, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1615, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1604, Metal Sonic wrote:apparently <this game is not bastard> and <everything is working fine>
so
frogger has a role related gladiator counter
LYNCH HIM
Ascetic's a possibility.
I've seen it before. (Not going to link to the game because there's some very bad blood there which I'd rather bury.) A micro game. Gladiator was present as town, ascetic as scum. Gladiator used it on town, not scum, but if used on scum would have been wasted.

if he's a town ascetic, he should have claimed early a-la miller and recommend town PRs not to target him, so as to not waste their actions

ergo, he's a scum ascetic

wgeurts, can you vote frogger? why aren't you voting him?

^ very possible. Not sure yet though.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1669, Metal Sonic wrote:dude. earlier on you were bitching about how i was anti town and wasting town's night actions and stuff

tell me, which is wasting town night actions more:

1) publically claiming as many people possible to target me d1, because of ??? unspecified reasons. on a trust basis

2) ascetic not claiming d1, blackholes anybody's night action who targets him

well, i have your vote already, so thats cool and thanks for your support,

but could you explain why you are townreading frogger?

Reasons. Mostly amounting to the way he has acted in the PT. I mean, his role is pretty much confirmed at this point (with one exception which he will fix very shortly). Also, he really should have claimed d1, I ain't arguing with you on that.

In post 1695, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1682, Fro99er wrote:So, a dead character who has appeared in the series is a fake claim, but light prism from a video game isn't?

You're contradicting yourself on c-list characters now

Lol. Pissed off scum grasping at straws.

MS's claim is valid, because it makes sense.

Your claim is bullshit, because Rose is dead and the way this game is set it is after Steven's birth.

this is what we call...
OVER RELIANCE ON FLAVOR.

In post 1739, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1736, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1674, Fro99er wrote:Since it's obvious now...I'm ascetic, which is why Sonic's gladiate thing didn't work on me.
You know, it won't count, but screw it, it's symbolic enough.
VOTE: Fro99er.

Symbolic back, son

VOTE: mastin

excellent.
In post 1767, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I swear to the Lord Almighty that I will blow up all your threads and power roles if I get to L-1. Try me bitches!

:roll:

Actually fuck it, frogger's role is a scum role,
vote: frogger

I mean, being able to shift someone's vote is not the most town role in the book (look at the vote count, after frogger votes mastin I move)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah, sure, fuck sonic, he is also a good lynch
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1892, Sonic X wrote:

cooldog i hate your waffle here. frogger is obvscum but it almost looks as if you are afraid of lynching him. why?

reasons.

In post 1897, Replace in wrote:I can't believe I read through all that crap.

VOTE: Fuzzy

Let's do this instead.

not a bad lynch either.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1903, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Fro

If mastin doesnt show up as conftown tommorow than I am all lynching her. I think we need to wait till day three to see if her claim is true

this 100%. Don't investigate her tonight, we will know what she is tomorrow.

In post 1937, Skybird wrote:

But who threatens other slots with something like vanillaizing if they are town? Didn't he try and counter the arguments on why he is scum? I am reading his actions as more scummy than town.

Not that I think it is a good move, but if you think there is a scum in the alliance then vanilizing it is a pretty good move.

also... this fucking game. My god. It is very complex and so long that I am having trouble keeping up.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

prod dodge, back tomorrow when i have time for this mess
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:10 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I know I promised post yesterday, but had life happen and sleep depribed now, will do later, maybe?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 2247, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2246, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, frogger: Any thoughts on my proposal?

Yeah, I'll ally with you. CoolDog hasn't really been too responsive anyway in our PT, so I don't know how much either of us are getting out of that, even though it's been good the times he does respond.

I will be soon, these last few days have been very busy for me.

In post 2255, NicCage wrote:What exactly is the case against me anyway? I think far was voting me because she thought my beer vote was bad, and frog thinks my reads are too follow-the-crowd. Are these the reasons your voting me for constantine?

There isn't one really.
In post 2259, farside22 wrote:I'm seeing a lot of blah, blah and blah with agreements.
I typically see town fight with town while scum lie back.

I think this is the story of this entire game.

In post 2296, Fro99er wrote:And then Cool said in our PT (paraphrasing) "After the BS I put you through, I think you're town" ... so his vote clearly was serious at one point, and he gives no other reason than my role (ability).

well, that and the fact that you willingly outed yourself.

[quote="In post 2297, farside22" He can be strong as town and I'm not seeing it here. [/quote]
This is not true. Also worth noting this is one of my first large games in a while and I have trouble keeping up/keeping coherent reads on everyone.
In post 2299, Skybird wrote:All the stuff Frogger is explaining about Cool makes me say he is scum.

@Cool, can you explain for your Frogger read? Is Frogger being truthful that you told him in the PT that you were town-reading him?

I'm down for a Mastin lynch tomorrow if she's not confirmed town.

Everything that frogger has said in thread has been said before in the PT. So all of the information that he ha presented I have been presented.

I also find the mechanics of this game to be confusing and difficult in a large game. Too many possibilities and alliance enabled ability possibilities that it makes my head hurt. I'm not sure any of my reads are good, and I need some time to think about this game.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 2336, Fro99er wrote:
- CooLDoG finally returned so I hope he can help move this game forward soon

Don't worry, I will when scum does something stupid. Up to now they are running quite the tight ship.

In post 2337, Sonic X wrote:You're still the 3rd largest wagon. I will push you so that you can be lynches today.

Also, I just saw your frog mafia ad. Really cool that you're modding now <3

Let us embrace what 3rd largest wagons means in regards to the vote count.
In post 2339, Ricastle wrote:Fro99er, describe your scum meta.

this is a stupid fucking question that is just a justification to get a free pass for a frogger vote.

vote: Ricastle

@frogger, sorry for not foreshadowing this in the PT, but I was just catching up.

In post 2352, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2348, Sonic X wrote:I am beginning to think that skybird is scum, she would trust my powers if she was town. She might be scum with frogger. I am very annoyed now.

Skybird's pretty town. She's scumreading you, yet willing to listen to you about other's cases on me. That's not scum motivation by her...it's just you trying to push another mislynch.

Or wishy-washy whatever I can get scum play. I have not seen a strong opinion from sky this game. There may be one, but if so it was really forgettable.
In post 2375, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2374, Skybird wrote:
In post 2351, Sonic X wrote:RR written a post about how Constantine is not scum. What do you think about that?

I've read through his case and it's his opinion that the slot is town. The problem is he can't see scum doing the things Hermit did but he also can't see town doing those things. So RR feels that the slot is town. I feel the slot is scum.

Do not attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. I feel the slot was played poorly for town, and that scum would have taken the extra effort required to not play the slot terribly.

-Cerb

Stupid scum can win games too. Your logic is flawed.

In post 2381, Trench Warfare wrote:I might be moving over to Replace In tomorrow morning. I need to do my homework, double check everything and look through his ISO. Logically, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that case on the surface.

~Titus

This is the problem with this game. Too many people are scared shitless of taking a stand and voting people that they think deserve their vote. Vezok is the exception.

In post 2398, Ricastle wrote:Nic is town. This is coming from his Ally.

if nic is scum you die.
In post 2401, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2399, Skybird wrote:Ricastle, is this coming from stuff in your PT?
Yes, it was implied.

:?:

Why I am starting a new wagon on this person.
In post 2409, farside22 wrote:More votes on replace in.
We can work on sonic tomorrow.

I could go for replacein, my views on sonic are changing though. I am not as sold as I was before about him being scum.
In post 2413, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Replace In

goes for the easy popular wagon. I would like a ric lynch today. S/he flew under the radar for the past 100 or so pages of nothing.
In post 2433, Skybird wrote:
In post 2423, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2342, Skybird wrote:She brings up a prior game where ascetic was scum and thinks he might have scum slipped in one post.
No, that's not it at all. I think that the way Frogger went about claiming Ascetic was extremely sketchy, and that the whole Sonic-Frogger interactions massively go into Sonic's favor, not Frogger's. There's a strong precedence for the game having a mafia ascetic and a town gladiator, too, because--and this is something I just now remembered--that micro I mentioned with the gladiator and the mafia ascetic?

Varsoon, OUR MODERATOR, was a player in it!

(The scumbuddy of the ascetic, more specifically.)

I have a question. I've been here for a year but have only recently ran into an ascetic role in another game. I don't know what the mafia theory is for claiming ascetic. Do you feel his claim is sketchy because he didn't claim until the gladiate failed? As town, why would you claim day 1?

p-edit: I agree with you on the Replace in wagon.

In my opinion the role is rare enough that there is no solid theory on it as of yet. I am not sure if it is of a "claim miller first post or die" type of thing or not. I would think that claiming it early would be a good idea due to wasted power roles... Basically what rr said. Granted, Frogger claimed in PT that he was aesthetic before he told the rest of the town. He claimed his role on july 16th at around 8:30 PM... This was after the in thread duel claim, for whatever it is worth.
In post 2464, Ricastle wrote:If I were scum, my claim of Greg would have to be a fakeclaim. But it has been proven that my ability is activated by uttering a phrase directly associated with Greg, and not, if I were scum, my real character. Unless you'd like to argue that it's probable for fakeclaims to be detailed and the real scum roles to be no more than names, I am conftown.

flavor means shit. Darth Vader can be town.

In post 2498, mastin2 wrote:Leave the moving to me.
What I lack in vote I make up in voice.

Cooldog:
I realize you can't exactly vote Frogger thanks to Frogger's role, but can you hammer when Frogger gets to L-1 please?

yes, I could do that.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I mean, the shits I give for being confirmed by flavor is zero.zero
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 2529, Ricastle wrote: This push is strategic as fuck.

lol. Votes for ric and gets 3 votes on him right after, strategic af.

Happy with my vote.

[quote="In post 2533, Reasonably Rational"
I'm not sure what strategy he's referring to, and neither do you? He could be referring to the timing being strategic, to him seeing an opportunity to push ricastles slot, etc...it doesn't need to be a counterwagon forming push to save his teammate.
[/quote]

All the current wagons are shit. My goal was to have something happen in this game. Nothing has happened in 100 pages. This wagon will be good for the town regardless of what happens. It will open up reads on people for being opportunistic and irrationally defensive. My last post is the best thing that has happened to this goddamn game in at least 50 pages.

In post 2541, Ricastle wrote:There is no driving force behind Cooldog's attack on me. He is desperately grasping for any sort of statement he can twist from the get-go - it's a completely illogical, unnatural, and unfounded push. The only reason I can see him doing something like this with such blatantly bullshit reasons is if he was scum aiming for a specific strategy or endgoal by pushing me. At the very least, it's almost certainly inspired by an ulterior motive of some sort because what he's presented to the thread has been utterly laughable. That's why I say it's a strategic push.

WAAAAAAAA, Someone voted me, fuck, I was doing so well with my bullshit. You just got picked on and now you are blowing up, lynch this dude. I am very happy.
In post 2544, Fro99er wrote:By the way...it's CooLDoG's birthday. A nice birthday present. We got you a wagon! :P

As I have previosuly stated this is the best thing that has happened in at least 50 pages, I really like the wagon on me. ZWhen ric flips scum it will be great.

In post 2546, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hm. Cooldog, why did you say that you felt Beer's role was a scum aligned one, and then act like you had no idea why the beer wagon happened the next day? You also said you had no understanding of the case against beer shortly after you first entered the thread, even though it was pretty obvious the case was beer claiming scum(which turned out to be him trolling or something) in his PT with vezok. I don't like the attempt to distance yourself from that wagon. Maybe this is a mountains from molehills thing. Not sure. I agree with the issues with your recent post as well though, so...hmm.

I mean, his role felt like a scum role, but the case was bad. I think that is pretty self explanatory. I don't think I voted for beer, and if I did it was because of deadline reasons. You and I both know this, don't adhoc justify your vote on me, you are better than this.

In post 2557, NicCage wrote:
Cool, what's your read on Frogger now? And why is replace a bad wagon? You were perfectly willing to vote radmann yesterday.

Replace in is a fine wagon. Not sure what to think about frogger, but there are better lynches today.

In post 2563, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2562, Ricastle wrote:Cooldog highlighted my vote on RI and called the wagon easy as a point against me. It's why he's scum, Fro99er.

Yet he was willing to vote it.

And to hammer me despite town reading me.

Hmmm...

I said it was possible for me to do so, I never said I would.
In post 2569, Ricastle wrote:Such a shame, really. I was looking forward to more enjoyable posts from Cooldog like the ones from D1. He really went downhill today...well, if you catch a scum, you gotta lynch em' I guess.

^ pissed off he drew the straw of target.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 2529, Ricastle wrote: This push is strategic as fuck.

lol. Votes for ric and gets 3 votes on him right after, strategic af.

Happy with my vote.

In post 2533, Reasonably Rational wrote:
I'm not sure what strategy he's referring to, and neither do you? He could be referring to the timing being strategic, to him seeing an opportunity to push ricastles slot, etc...it doesn't need to be a counterwagon forming push to save his teammate.

All the current wagons are shit. My goal was to have something happen in this game. Nothing has happened in 100 pages. This wagon will be good for the town regardless of what happens. It will open up reads on people for being opportunistic and irrationally defensive. My last post is the best thing that has happened to this goddamn game in at least 50 pages.

In post 2541, Ricastle wrote:There is no driving force behind Cooldog's attack on me. He is desperately grasping for any sort of statement he can twist from the get-go - it's a completely illogical, unnatural, and unfounded push. The only reason I can see him doing something like this with such blatantly bullshit reasons is if he was scum aiming for a specific strategy or endgoal by pushing me. At the very least, it's almost certainly inspired by an ulterior motive of some sort because what he's presented to the thread has been utterly laughable. That's why I say it's a strategic push.

WAAAAAAAA, Someone voted me, fuck, I was doing so well with my bullshit. You just got picked on and now you are blowing up, lynch this dude. I am very happy.
In post 2544, Fro99er wrote:By the way...it's CooLDoG's birthday. A nice birthday present. We got you a wagon! :P

As I have previosuly stated this is the best thing that has happened in at least 50 pages, I really like the wagon on me. ZWhen ric flips scum it will be great.

In post 2546, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hm. Cooldog, why did you say that you felt Beer's role was a scum aligned one, and then act like you had no idea why the beer wagon happened the next day? You also said you had no understanding of the case against beer shortly after you first entered the thread, even though it was pretty obvious the case was beer claiming scum(which turned out to be him trolling or something) in his PT with vezok. I don't like the attempt to distance yourself from that wagon. Maybe this is a mountains from molehills thing. Not sure. I agree with the issues with your recent post as well though, so...hmm.

I mean, his role felt like a scum role, but the case was bad. I think that is pretty self explanatory. I don't think I voted for beer, and if I did it was because of deadline reasons. You and I both know this, don't adhoc justify your vote on me, you are better than this.

In post 2557, NicCage wrote:
Cool, what's your read on Frogger now? And why is replace a bad wagon? You were perfectly willing to vote radmann yesterday.

Replace in is a fine wagon. Not sure what to think about frogger, but there are better lynches today.

In post 2563, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2562, Ricastle wrote:Cooldog highlighted my vote on RI and called the wagon easy as a point against me. It's why he's scum, Fro99er.

Yet he was willing to vote it.

And to hammer me despite town reading me.

Hmmm...

I said it was possible for me to do so, I never said I would.
In post 2569, Ricastle wrote:Such a shame, really. I was looking forward to more enjoyable posts from Cooldog like the ones from D1. He really went downhill today...well, if you catch a scum, you gotta lynch em' I guess.

^ pissed off he drew the straw of target.

FIXED
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 2581, Replace in wrote:it looks like the Hermit wagon is filled with my scumreads.

Let's join the townreads wagon

VOTE: Cooldog

there is no reason for this vote, remember it.

In post 2586, Trench Warfare wrote:@Cooldog, what am I? Why did you ignore my post?

~Titus

I don't think I did, but if I did if you could re-state them it would be nice.
In post 2587, Ricastle wrote:Cooldog, how was my response unreasonable compared to that trash case of yours? Wtf is this bullshit you've called me out on, as it doesn't look like it exists? And are you going to back up any of your points against me? If not, I'm going to assume you conceded them all and are talking completely out of your ass.

common misconception: you have to defend a case. And I don't really care what you think or say. So yeah. You overreacted.
In post 2610, Skybird wrote:I agree the Replace in comment is weird. (Him joining a wagon that contains his scum reads and only noticing it when he leaves to vote Cool.)

VOTE: Replace In

Wow! This CD guy is a scum fuck, but this wagon is at l-2. Damn, I'm going to vote for the l-2 wagon because I am scum and want a lynch. There will be a rage post about this. Opportunistic scum are so easy to see when you poke them just a little.
In post 2621, Fro99er wrote:I assume Cool follows me on an unvote too? If so, L-3. If not, L-2

I'm interested to see what happens in this case actually.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:44 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 2706, Skybird wrote:Cooldog, we have time to lynch you tomorrow. Rage on dude!

and I don't really care that much about this game. No one actually seems interested in it, otherwise there wouldn't be 100 pages of nothing.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

vote: matin2

obvious reasons.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I rally can't keep track of this game, too fast and too complex, not enough town enthusiasm as well. I'd be down for frogger, or mastin lynch, call me when dead line happens or something actually interesting takes place.
I mean, the fact that I got ninjaed by two 1 lin e posts that say nothing is really telling
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3261 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

no idea what is happening, give me 2 days to get back home.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3529 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah... this game still exists. Give me some time, or if someone gives me an update...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 3536, grapes wrote:
In post 3529, CooLDoG wrote:yeah... this game still exists. Give me some time, or if someone gives me an update...

we lynched scum

the nk was our day vig who, if given another shot, probably blasts you, with a side of trench warfare

about it really

about as much as expected, thanks.

In post 3546, Reasonably Rational wrote:That would be the timeline, yes. And, what if fuzzy isn't scum Sonic? :P
-Cerb

it doesn't really matter, from what I remember fuzzy was scummy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

pretty sure fuzzy is scum now. I didn't expect him to last this ling, worth a lynch.

vote: fuzzy
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”