Smash Hit

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Titus
is the Gun Bearer

She has
(expired on 2015-07-18 20:00:00)
to shoot
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Nah if it didn't matter who you'd shoot the game would be over by now so we should definitely try to find the goon.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: What happens if I shoot the vengeful?

Wanderer, I would like it if you stopped speculating and told me why CB needs to be shot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1602, Titus wrote:
Mod: What happens if I shoot the vengeful?

Arc Angel's win-con update in is ambiguous. But due to the distinction she made in the town win-con about a 1v1 with a vengeful goon being a draw and due to mafia typically having to choose a gun bearer after a vengeful goon is shot rather than one being appointed automatically, I believe her intention was for a town win in this situation.
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Titus: Yeah I just finished my post on CB but not sure if I want to post before CB and Kari posted. The tl;dr version of it is that I think Kari is vengeful so you should shoot CB.

mod if that's the case then it doesn't matter whether the goon or the vengeful gets shot today, as long as Titus hits scum?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Something just hit me (besides me being an idiot sometimes).
Also, here's my post anyway.

From CB's :
Also I now think Vonflare is unlikely to be the vengeful goon here. I think vengeful goons will probably play more cautiously here since their survival is the utmost importance and I don't think they would be the first one to come out with a read list on every single player in the game. That would be just be getting the unnecessary attention of every player.

and :
I think that mafia goon ideally would be throwing scum on unpushed targets...[/post]
So far CB fits this profile of goon a lot better. The thing is that dcl (Kari replaced into that slot) wasn't really all that cautious, she was actually pretty vocal until she found out Nacho was gonna take his time before making a shot (and then replaced out).
Just rechecked CB's most latest posts, and he doesn't address or mention Kari at all after lucky (he was the second-to-last vengeful). I think my gut is right. I also know I should trust my gut more. I'm thinking CB is trying to make us forget about Kari, which makes me believe scum want Kari to live because she's the last vengeful.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 1605, Wanderer-nl wrote:Something just hit me (besides me being an idiot sometimes).
Also, here's my post anyway.

From CB's :
Also I now think Vonflare is unlikely to be the vengeful goon here. I think vengeful goons will probably play more cautiously here since their survival is the utmost importance and I don't think they would be the first one to come out with a read list on every single player in the game. That would be just be getting the unnecessary attention of every player.

and :
I think that mafia goon ideally would be throwing scum on unpushed targets...

So far CB fits this profile of goon a lot better. The thing is that dcl (Kari replaced into that slot) wasn't really all that cautious, she was actually pretty vocal until she found out Nacho was gonna take his time before making a shot (and then replaced out).
Just rechecked CB's most latest posts, and he doesn't address or mention Kari at all after lucky (he was the second-to-last vengeful). I think my gut is right. I also know I should trust my gut more. I'm thinking CB is trying to make us forget about Kari, which makes me believe scum want Kari to live because she's the last vengeful.

ebwop
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1604, Wanderer-nl wrote:
mod if that's the case then it doesn't matter whether the goon or the vengeful gets shot today, as long as Titus hits scum?

If Goon is shot today then if Vengeful is shot the following day the game would end in a town win, if town was shot the following day, the game would end in a draw.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Yeah I missed something, I'm gonna stop thinking about this and make sure we find the goon. Safest option.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

Your answer has been notated and is telling. Of What? Stay tuned for CB's answer and maybe my reply after that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

CB
CB
Goon
CB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by CB »

Dang I got fooled pretty hard this game.

In post 259, Wanderer-nl wrote: I'm trying to figure out how to play this game and I don't even know how to respond further without blatantly dropping towntells.

I really didn't think this was something that mafia would be likely to admit to, well played. As well as her train of thought posting style which I thought was towny.

-----------------------------------

In post 1591, Titus wrote:
CB Why should I shoot Wanderer

Well guessing her being confirmed mafia from my POV isn't enough I have iso'd her and wrote down what I gleamed.

-In she talks about how she doesn't care how she is perceived but in and she gives indicators of self filtration and in fact she does care how she is perceived. This implies fakery.

-In pushes on partners early but rescinds scum reads off of them very quickly . They weren't the strongest pushes so I think it is clear it was early distancing.

- She attacked enomis for scumreading her partner lucky.

- - Isn't an explanation on why I am mafia because she knows I am town.

Some General thoughts: I feel like she has relied heavily on apathy and confusion to get through the game. Also she hasn't been pushed on by any of the flipped mafia.

-----------------------------------

As for Kari, Feirei, deep-city-lights

-They have pretty much lurked the entire game.

-Their pushes have been on popular targets.

-They have played in a scummy way(lurky) but have not been pushed on by any mafia. That should be telling.
CB
CB
Goon
CB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by CB »

I asked Arcangel before for a rule clarification and mafia has to outrun town strength meaning if it is one town against one goon it is a town win. So shooting a goon or vengeful first doesn't matter here. The only thing that matters is that the vengeful gets shot before me.

Shoot orders:
-->Goon -->Vengeful- Win
-->Goon --> Town -Tie
-->Vengeful -Win
-->Town - Loss
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, Kari now tell me who you shoot and why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Hmm, do I shoot the obvious scum or the one I think will outright win the game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Not liking that a scum fooled nacho
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Shoot CB

Sorry in advance if I am wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

CB
Mafia Goon
has been shot day 13

Titus
is still the Gun Bearer

She has
(expired on 2015-07-20 20:00:00)
to shoot
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

Shoot Wanderer
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Titus
Gun Bearer
has shot herself day 14

Spoiler:
Wanderer-nl
Gun Bearer
shoots
Kari
Vengeful Goon

It's a tie!

Mafia PT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:23 am

Post by vonflare »

???
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

Wanderer, why the fuck were you wanting to shoot the goon when vengeful was autowin? Arrrrghhh...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Suzune »

I was so happy when CB was mafia, because you all thought I was crazy for wanting to shoot him. Anyway it was a pretty fun game. I would play another popcorn game.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I like the addition of vengeful goons to this set -up but think the win-cons still need work

Any ideas?
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
CB
CB
Goon
CB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:32 am

Post by CB »

Dang it we were so close to winning :lol:
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:33 am

Post by vonflare »

ggg
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.

Return to “Completed Open Games”