Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #0) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Kinetic »

Morning all. Just got into work, I'll read what we've got and then come back to post. Posting here to confirm/introduce myself.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 88, Oversoul wrote:I hope Kinetic picks up his prod. :( I wanted to play with him. I've heard good things about his play

<3 I think I remember you. Not sure if we played in a game together, or if you were in one I modded back in the day.

Hey MattP and Grimmjow.

Don't think I recognize anyone else...

Not a fan of RC's hyper aggressive play. Not a fan of Jake's reactions to it.

MattP's Bulge comments are interesting, and certainly a point against Bulge. Not much else to go on right now, so its certainly VOTE: Bulge worthy. Curious to see how this develops.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 101, Oversoul wrote:I think you modded a game I was in. I remember reading a couple of your old games and being impressed.

I'll tell you my secret. I get lucky more often than I should. :P
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 103, RadiantCowbells wrote:So you comment that you don't like both me and Jake, but you throw down your vote on the easiest target that you can find outside of us two.

Not being a fan of how you're playing does not mean you're scum. It just means you're being hyper aggressive and I'm not a fan of the style.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's more the fact that everyone is using it as a convenient diversion to avoid addressing me and Jake.

Why do you so much attention?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 116, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you so little english, BMO?

Why do you want so much attention? Why are you dodging the question by pointing out a typo?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Kinetic »

You're putting a lot of words in my mouth that I didn't say. They say much more about you than about me.

You continue to avoid the question. Why do you want so much attention?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Wed May 13, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Kinetic »

@RC

First you're mad because no one is addressing you. Now you're mad because I'm directly addressing you. And you still won't answer a very simple question.

You have no idea who I am, and you're making many baseless claims and trying to twist what I'm asking and what I'm saying. Instead of just answering the question, you're making statements or asking questions to try and insinuate that my asking a question is somehow scummy. That is very poor play at best, and scummy if its intentional.

For instance:

In post 111, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah the Bulge wagon right now is a joke.
Wagon Derailing. Instead of allowing Bulge to address the fact that he's got several votes on him, you paint the wagon and deflect attention.
In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's more the fact that everyone is using it as a convenient diversion to avoid addressing me and Jake.
You even admit in your very next post, you're upset that you are not getting attention.
In post 115, Kinetic wrote:

Why do you so much attention?
I'm genuinely curious WHY you want so much attention personally. Its odd. Its beyond just being agressive against your possible scum reads, you're upset that everyone is not immediately following you, or commenting directly on your case. A case, I might add, that is based on page 1 antics. There is no case. Yet you're acting like we're on page 40, and you've spent hours upon hours developing a read on a player.
Instead of actually addressing my question, you deflect again. This time, pointing out grammar.
In post 118, Kinetic wrote:

Why do you want so much attention? Why are you dodging the question by pointing out a typo?
I re-ask my question, and point out your initial deflection.
In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why don't you want me getting any attention?

Jake your partner?

In post 120, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you think it's a problem that my case on Jake get's responded to by people?

In post 121, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Why do you want so much attention?

What kind of complaint is that?

Are you questioning my alignment, my judgement, my case on Jake, or Jake's alignment?

I do not see this as a response that is helpful to the town. I'm not even applying a lot of pressure. First you accuse me of being Jake's scum partner, for doing
exactly what you asked me to do.
At the same time, you impute a second scummy motive as to why I'm pressuring you in your second post (that my motive is to deflect from your "scumhunting").

Then in your third post, you actually complain about my question directly. Instead of just answering it, you want to know
why
I'm asking it. Why does it matter
why
I'm asking it? It could be for all of those reasons. It could be for any of them, and they'd all be helpful if you'd answer the question to determining if you're helpful to or hurting the town.

It would only be helpful to you to know exactly what I'm looking for if you're trying to hide something.

In post 123, Kinetic wrote:You're putting a lot of words in my mouth that I didn't say. They say much more about you than about me. You don't seem to understand how to respond, when a player without a hidden motive that is against their presented persona doesn't need to think about all the possible repercussions of their response.

You continue to avoid the question. Why do you want so much attention?

In post 124, RadiantCowbells wrote:How about you fuck off and go lose your games somewhere else.

People like you are the kind who lose games then cry after game "oh I knew who the scum were" but don't push their reads at all.

Newsflash: it takes more than one vote to lynch someone.
Finally, you actually get
angry
at the question, still refuse to answer, and then make ad hom attacks against me.

So now I'm curious, you want so much attention, but when I give you attention, because it's not exactly what you want ("I want you to comment on my case on X, look how townie I'm being") you get angry, defensive, and refuse to answer a simple question and question my motives, intent, and the question itself.

Why? The answer to that is rapidly making me think your stubbornness has ulterior motives.

Why don't you look up my history. Get a sense of me as a player. Or if you'd prefer, just ask some of the players around the site. I'm sure plenty of them will attest to my skill. You don't have to worry about me in the endgame feeling like I didn't do enough.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #8) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:48 am

Post by Kinetic »

UNVOTE: BulgeVOTE: Jake
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #9) » Mon May 18, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Kinetic »

Apologies. Had a rather sudden V/La situation. catching up now.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #10) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 410, BROseidon wrote:
In post 397, Bicephalous Bob wrote:The Bulge (3): MattP, Oversoul, BROseidon

I'm just gonna throw out there how this wagon managed to gain 0 traction and relatively little mention over 10+ pages despite it being driven by:

1) 3 players who are all pretty universally town or null read
2) 3 players who are probably the players with the strongest reputations in the game.

4 if you include me, but I'm not on it right now.

:D

In post 601, Lostaway wrote:
In post 600, Kinetic wrote:Apologies. Had a rather sudden V/La situation. catching up now.

Kinetic, you made a rather neat dissection of RC's inconsistency in your 153, but in your 268 you voted Jake. It seems rather... inconsistent.

Because right now I'm reading RC is anti-town, but not scum. Its a fine line, her play leaves something to be desired, but I'm not reading... scum feelings from it. Some of her frustration seems genuine, just ill-placed. It reads as someone reacting poorly rather than calculatedly. I'd place her neutral, leaning town on my feelings.

Between 153 and 268, I felt more scum vibes from Jake. While I read genuine frustration from RC, I started reading more calculation from Jake. As I was catching up, I've been up and down on Jake and RC. RC's latest 5-8 pages of content has been stronger. I really like my vote on Jake right now.

Of the other players in the game:

Town Reads (in no order):
Vyse
Bro

Neutral (leaning town)
RC
EPM
Oversoul
PK

True Neutral
Matt
Grimm
Bulge
Lost
Elyse

Neutral (leaning scum):
Flubb
Jake

I really don't have any SOLID scum reads yet. I like my vote on Jake where it is. I'm caught up now, and shouldn't have too many V/LA issues for the time being.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #11) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 619, MattP wrote:Kinetic, are you fully caught up

Indeed. I skimmed some parts but I've read the whole thread.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #12) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Vyse
Bro

Neutral (leaning town)
RC
EPM
PK

True Neutral
Oversoul
Matt
Grimm
Bulge
Elyse
Flubb

Neutral (leaning scum):
Lostaway
Jake

I support a Lost lynch right now. He's reading very scummy to me.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #13) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Kinetic »

Updated Reads

Vyse
Bro

Neutral (leaning town)
RC
PK

True Neutral
Oversoul
Matt
Grimm
Bulge
Elyse
Flubb

Neutral (leaning scum):
Lostaway
Jake
EPM

Feeling very good about Jake/Lost. Willing to look at EPM as well. Do not like the RC or OS wagons. I'm reading too much opportunism from the players pushing on them and it bothers me.

I of course decide to look at the vote count and find my three biggest scum reads are the ones pushing the RC lynch. I think I have 0 interest in pushing RC today, I keep reading it as a bad town player than scum can reasonably push and then be able to back off of no matter what her flip.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #14) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Kinetic »

EBWOP:

I keep reading it as a bad town player
that
scum can reasonably push and then be able to back off of no matter what her flip.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #15) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 871, Oversoul wrote:I am little concerned that you keep posting reads list like that without much in the way of content/reasoning behind those reads, Kinetic. :|

Why is Vyse such a strong town read?

I'm not focusing much on this game. Frankly, I'm not the best on Day 1. With that being said, I'm trying to keep my thoughts as transparent as possible right now so that I have more to look back at during Day 2/3. Most of my day 1 reads are gut, and don't have a lot behind them besides how I feel about them. I've learned to trust my gut early and then evaluate my gut reactions when I have more information.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #16) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 884, MattP wrote:I won't be moving from OS to RC

This is a townie reaction. Not willing to vote one person, but leaving options open.

In post 885, Jake from State Farm wrote:and I won't be moving from RC to anyone else

This is not. Jake has one read that he's been doggedly persisting since page 1. Being unwilling to move partially off it, or even look at other targets is not a reaction I expect from a townie player. It allows him to coast and since RC has made plenty of poor decisions, but ones that done necessary provide insight into alignment, it's also something he can point to after the lynch if he needs to. This sort of lynch I really don't like and his posts and reasoning rings false to me.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #17) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Kinetic »

I.e., I agree RC has some posts that are not helpful to town. His self vote, his reactions, etc., but they don't read as scum to me either. They read as poor play at best. Using them to push is lazy play.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #18) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Listen. I have no clue what is going on. Either way, stop squabbling about it here.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #19) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Kinetic »

Jake: are you flagrantly trying to use out of game information, going so far as to screenshot a PM from a list mod, and posting it in this thread? Because I'm not exactly sure what you are accusing oversoul of, but the last two pages where you have had a tantrum over it has been extremely disruptive at best. Not to mention, I'm pretty certain you've broken several site rules.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #20) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Kinetic »

Well, that was expected. I'll wait for his replacement but I'm still keen for a jake lynch.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #21) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Kinetic »

That's cute. I love how you made sure to ask Matt how he felt about me and got his approval before voting.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #22) » Sat May 23, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 981, MattP wrote:22 posts or less:
Elyse
Kinetic
evilpacman18
VysePresident
Lostaway
The Bulge
Grimmjow

That's half the game. We're on page40. 2 of the most vocal players were just replaced. The game is going to really start suffering if you don't pick up pace. We're nearly at deadline. How are we supposed to get a lynch together if noone is posting?

I never have high day 1 post counts unless I've already broken the setup. That won't happen in a normal.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #23) » Sat May 23, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 985, MattP wrote:
In post 983, Kinetic wrote:I never have high day 1 post counts unless I've already broken the setup. That won't happen in a normal.

So many people are lurking this game that you need to start picking up some of the weight.

No I don't. We don't have to triple post 3-4 times a day to produce content or move the game along. This game is suffering more from the prolific players over posting than those posting more conservatively. There are a couple lurkers too, but they aren't as big an issue yet.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #24) » Sat May 23, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Kinetic »

We need less posting from prolific posters posting 3-5 posts with very little content so that the less prolific posters have less shit to wade through before posting. You should stop posting 5 times when one post will do.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #25) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'm telling you. Lost is scum. RC is not.

I wish he would stop being stupid. Maybe it's better if he is eventually lynched, I don't think we can take him into endgame, but I don't think that will matter and I truly don't believe he's the best lynch right now.

I'm starting to wonder if OS and Jake were scum together and their personal issues caused them to not be able to work together. :/
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #26) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Kinetic »

VOTE: lost

I don't believe lost is town and while I'd still prefer a jake-slot lynch I can settle for lost.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #27) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Kinetic »

@Bob

Is the deadline correct? I was under the impression time stopped while replacements were found and we had 3 or more days left at least.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #28) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1022, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1008, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Scum won't kill me and I'm banking on that. Just makes me more dangerous

Any time someone says they won't get night killed, it's a red flag for me.

Hi, I'm Lostaway, and I have the consistency of runny oatmeal.

This is a good point. But RC should definitely die today.

God this is a scummy post.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #29) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1026, Flubbernugget wrote:Everyone wants to call the bulge scummy but nobody wants to wagon him and idgi

It's like you just say things without worrying if they are true or not.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #30) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 147, Bicephalous Bob wrote:Image

Official Vote Count

The Bulge
(4): MattP, Oversoul, Kinetic, Elyse
RadiantCowbells
(2): Jake from State Farm, Flubbernugget
Jake from State Farm
(1): RadiantCowbells
BROseidon
(1): VysePresident
Grimmjow
(1): The Bulge

Not Voting
(5): Lostaway, evilpacman18, BROseidon, Grimmjow, pisskop

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-05-25 16:19:05)

In post 208, Bicephalous Bob wrote:Image

How to Take Action to Stop War

Official Vote Count

The Bulge
(5): MattP, Oversoul, Kinetic, Elyse, BROseidon
RadiantCowbells
(2): Jake from State Farm, Flubbernugget
Jake from State Farm
(1): RadiantCowbells
BROseidon
(1): VysePresident
Grimmjow
(1): The Bulge

Not Voting
(4): pisskop, Grimmjow, Lostaway, evilpacman18

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-05-25 16:19:05)

In post 1032, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1027, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1026, Flubbernugget wrote:Everyone wants to call the bulge scummy but nobody wants to wagon him and idgi

It's like you just say things without worrying if they are true or not.

Well the best lynch options right now are part policy lynch or an inactive slot so I'm not sure what you're getting at

I see 5 people who were wagoning him, but as there was no interest in going beyond 5 votes, that wagon died due to lack of steam as other options became available. To say that "everyone" is calling him scummy but not wagoning him ignores the early day wagon and is wrong. Hence, it's like you say things without worrying if they are true or not.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #31) » Tue May 26, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Kinetic »

Matt, vote for Lost with us. He's scum.

Updated Reads:

Vyse
Bro

Neutral (leaning town)
RC
PK

True Neutral
Oversoul
(empty slot)
Matt
Grimm
Elyse

Neutral (leaning scum):
Bulge
Flubb
Bulge
Jake
Ank
EPM

Most Likely Scum:
Lost
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #32) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1055, MattP wrote:
In post 1052, Ankamius wrote:What's confusing about it?

I don't understand the syntax of your paragraph, maybe I'm just being dense af

In post 1053, Kinetic wrote:Matt, vote for Lost with us. He's scum.

Pronoun: He
Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:35 am

Matt, vote for Lost with us. He's scum.

Updated Reads:

Vyse
Bro

True Neutral
Oversoul
(empty slot)
Matt

1. No
2. Even if I were to have considered your push, I'd be too busy laughing at your stagnant reads list over 40+ pages and the fact that you have two of the most prolific and pressured/pressuring players in the game as "True Neutral" reads while Vyse and Bro, who have barely posted at all, are Town-Reads-In-No-Particular-Order :lol:

Activity does not affect role.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #33) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Kinetic »

Additionally, of all the players in the game, I know your play-style the best Matt. True Neutral for you is likely the strongest "town" read I will have on you the whole game. I'm not going to make the same mistake that you made in our last game ;).

And no, I didn't say your role is neutral, I said that right now I have a neutral read on you. Not reading you town or scum. Your activity, your play-style, I could see you doing it both as town and as scum. You haven't done anything yet that I believe leans one way or the other. Others may be on that list because they have an equal number of town/scummy actions that equal out.

You being there is more my respect for your level of play.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #34) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1062, Elyse wrote:
In post 1058, Kinetic wrote:Additionally, of all the players in the game, I know your play-style the best Matt. True Neutral for you is likely the strongest "town" read I will have on you the whole game. I'm not going to make the same mistake that you made in our last game ;).

And no, I didn't say your role is neutral, I said that right now I have a neutral read on you. Not reading you town or scum. Your activity, your play-style, I could see you doing it both as town and as scum. You haven't done anything yet that I believe leans one way or the other.
Others may be on that list because they have an equal number of town/scummy actions that equal out.

care to point out any of these?

Nope. If I cared to do so, I'd have done so.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #35) » Tue May 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1068, Elyse wrote:
In post 1063, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1062, Elyse wrote:
In post 1058, Kinetic wrote:Additionally, of all the players in the game, I know your play-style the best Matt. True Neutral for you is likely the strongest "town" read I will have on you the whole game. I'm not going to make the same mistake that you made in our last game ;).

And no, I didn't say your role is neutral, I said that right now I have a neutral read on you. Not reading you town or scum. Your activity, your play-style, I could see you doing it both as town and as scum. You haven't done anything yet that I believe leans one way or the other.
Others may be on that list because they have an equal number of town/scummy actions that equal out.

care to point out any of these?

Nope. If I cared to do so, I'd have done so.

Why not?

Why?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #36) » Tue May 26, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Kinetic »

That's a risk I'm willing to take.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #37) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1073, Elyse wrote:So you're going to prevent town the chance of using your reads to scumhunt because...?

My reads are there. If I die, I'll let my reputation speak for itself and the remaining players can trust that my reads are coming from a town perspective and apply due weight to my opinions based on my ample experience. As I mentioned before, most of my reads at this point are gut based. I don't have a list of town/scummy actions on each player, that I casually cross reference each post. What you're asking for is not feasible, nor something I have available. It's like asking for me to map the route from my house to a theme park from memory. I've driven the route, sure, but without google/gps, it would take an inordinate amount of work to reproduce for you an accurate map of my journey, and ultimately it would be useless to you. It's enough to provide the end result of my deliberations, so that if I die, the town has that, which can be used.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #38) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I'm sure you know all of that though, hence my flippant responses. If you didn't, than I overestimated you.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #39) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1097, MattP wrote:
In post 1065, Ankamius wrote:Bolded is added. Hope that clears it up a bit.

I'm still unsure what your logic is for why it seems town for RC to WK OS

I maybe just don't understand the logic

Its clearer if you realize he's scum, but he's trying t play off Jake's interaction with RC as a personal beef and not at all scum!Jake pushing a townie up the ladder, and he's now trying to buddy up to you who think's he's town. Note: You and Jake pushed OS, how many times did Jake vote OS though, hmmm?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #40) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1099, MattP wrote:Since Ank has entered he's given me a mild-moderate scum vibe but I felt strongly that jake was town so I've been trying to engage Ank to get more of a feel. I do think hes sucking up to me and I don't get his logic.

Otherwise, kinetic, Im unsure if you're implying os and jake might be a team

I've felt strongly Jake was scum for a while. Near the end of the Jake/OS fiasco, I started to look harder at OS, and the vibe I got from Jake/OS was scum partners that had personal issues from outside the game that came into the game, as I mentioned before. I'd rather not discuss too far down that line, because of what happened with the both of them, but it was a thought that I had that became very sticky in my mind.

So yea, I'm still down to burn the Jake-slot with fire. While I'm coming a bit off my OS town-read, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him scum yet, and I don't think I'm prepared to vote him today. I'd be more down for Jake/Ank or Lost today and circling back on OS-slot tomorrow.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #41) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1103, MattP wrote:I feel so secure with an OS scumread, more so than my usual scum reads on players, that I feel like it's bad play to go elsewhere at this time

I do not believe you will gain enough support for his lynch today, and while your continued insistence is admirable, you may want to start looking at alternatives.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #42) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Kinetic »

Oh goody, let's start this again.
VOTE: Jake
VOTE: Ank

Updated reads, because I know everyone loves them so much.

Updated Reads:

Bro

Neutral (leaning town)
Vyse
RC
Elyse

True Neutral
PK
Oversoul (empty slot)
Matt
Grimm

Neutral (leaning scum):
Bulge
Flubb
EPM

Most Likely Scum:
Lost
Jake
Ank
Last edited by Bicephalous Bob on Thu May 28, 2015 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #43) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1141, Flubbernugget wrote:Vyse should be lower on your list

This isn't your list. This is my list. You've been making a case to be lower on my list too.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #44) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Kinetic »

Thanks Bob. Note I'll have some limited access over the weekend, but should be able to post from my phone.

Welcome new blood.

Matt, Bro, Elyse, Lost, PK, would you comment on your likelihood to support an Ank wagon?

Ank: in response to why I think you're scum. I have felt strongly that Jake looked scummy. I do not believe your posts since replacing have changed that read, and if anything, has supported that read. I do not believe you're town, and while I do not have direct posts to point out to show why, I believe I've given several reasons throughout my history that yore welcome to dispute. In particular, your sheeping and buddying up toward Matt is very damning in my eyes. The other points are Jakes play, and I understand it's difficult to defend and answer for the play of another player when you can't read his mind or know why he made the choices he did, but they still reflect on the alignment of the slot.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #45) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1152, Lostaway wrote:
In post 1151, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1150, Lostaway wrote:Any idea on when Oversoul's slot will be filled? I'd really like to hear from whoever takes it over.

About what exactly?

About Matt's dissection of Oversoul himself.

I'm curious, because until Oversoul got into it with Matt, he seemed pretty town to me. Early on he makes some good points on PK, queries Bro about implying there's a Vig in the game, engages with RC and Jake, and gets into a lengthy analysis of why Jake is wrong about PK not engaging in scumhunting... I mean, OS was fairly active kind of going after people.

He seemed mostly town as far as I was concerned until Matt started pointing out inconsistencies regarding his take on the Flubber push. It's a very good argument, I think, but I want to see the new player's take on the slot and that argument before I start leaning one way or another myself. Right now I'm ambivalent.

I like this post. Ironically I've liked several of Lost's latest posts. I'm still not sure about him, but I'm less willing to lynch him today.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #46) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Kinetic »

I should mention I like primarily because it's how I've read the OS slot, and it's a well reasoned post. Maybe not 100% indicative of alignment but I'm more comfortable with the Lost slot now.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #47) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1159, Ankamius wrote:Ok, so you're scumreading the very beginning of my time in the game. Everything else is just dust in the wind then?

Those are some rather big dust bunnies you're trying to sweep under the rug there.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #48) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Proddodge/still Limited Access
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #49) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I am not as 100% on lost anymore, but I feel RC is more townie. Deadline approaches and I might not be on again before it arrives. If I have to choose, UNVOTE: ankVOTE: lost
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Kinetic »

This was bound to happen. GG RC, the town should have listened, while he was better than Jake D1, there was no reason to bring RC to LyLo. This is the result. Said it Day 1 :P.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 2280, Oversoul wrote:Kinetic proves why he won the Paragon in the past! good scumhunting dude

Rofl. Saying that will likely make Jake mad.

So clearly you should completely adapt your behavior to not trigger Jake. It would be bad if he caused drama or something just because you did something he wouldn't like.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Kinetic »

And to be fair, I was wrong on RC vs. Jake (although Jakes more to blame for that than RC), pulled off my (correct) read on Lost before his lynch and only was there as a compromise, and didn't really pursue EPM a lot.

I also would never have allowed RC to live to endgame though if I were alive, so there's that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”