Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hi!

I'm still a little confused by the setup but I think stepping away and thinking about it might let it set in.

But, farside do you mean there's an evil and town horoscope role pm and you got the evil one, and that's why everyone knows scum have a day kill?

Also, I think nacho might be town so I can't vote him but I can fake
daykill: nachomamma

We would only need to wait for the mod if several people chose the same person, otherwise it doesn't matter.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay thanks farside. I'll get this down eventually, probably tomorrow. I'm not going to try today as I'm exhausted as fuck and literally just thought oh hey wouldn't it be funny if nacho was scum and I misread him but took him out with a daykill and laughed for a minute before it dawned on me that I don't have one.

I share these things because I think it's important that everyone knows what an idiot I can be. Especially when tired.

There was something I didn't like about ricastle but I need to go back and read in context. Reminder for myself for tomorrow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

I did. You even have me as targeting macho in your list.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

Nacho. I swear autocorrect is killing me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Tammy »

What didn't you like about my opening far side?

Also I think I understand now. I thought the scum team decided which role we got from the horoscope, but far side getting the alternate empowered was completely random as was the getting the unfortunate in the first place, right? Please let me know if Ii've got things right now so I can stop worrying about the mechanics and actually read the game
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Tammy »

I don't care if it's over, I care that I understand The setup.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Tammy »

...I did that. I read the rules, thought I had it, read what was going on Wednesday night, was thoroughly confused, then read it again and slept on it. Thought I understood it better yesterday, and now think I understand it completely, so if someone can tell me if I actually have it right now, that would be grand.

I do not have ADD, but I do not understand rules all that well until I see the game in motion.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Tammy »

ebwop - Wednesday should be Tuesday.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 170, Tammy wrote:What didn't you like about my opening far side?

Also I think I understand now. I thought the scum team decided which role we got from the horoscope, but far side getting the alternate empowered was completely random as was the getting the unfortunate in the first place, right? Please let me know if Ii've got things right now so I can stop worrying about the mechanics and actually read the game

Do I have this right now?

Elusive - I'm not hesitant to get in the game. At the moment, I'm more interested in making sure I understand the setup/what's been going on so that I can read the first pages and go from here. I'm rarely very good in the first pages of a game in real time. Often times I tend to just troll my way through the first pages of a game or if there's a mechanic/setup thing I don't understand I try to figure out that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Tammy »

Was it also random that you got the empowerment of opposite alignment? That was the last thing that was tripping me up until it dawned on me that that was also probably random.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 6, farside22 wrote:So being a libra of unfortunate horoscope meant scum got to pick from the fortunate horoscope.

I now see the source of my confusion.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 78, Ricastle wrote:The only thing I can think of is believing that I am trying to get massive cred, or a mislynch on far by manipulating the daykill cancel, but I think such a chain of thought would only come to the forefront of one's mind if there was preexisting bias against me. Also, the daykill cancelling thing sounds like something pretty much only the people in the last Zodiac would know about so I don't see how it would be assumed that I knew about it.

Oh, actually, it could also be because of my apparent certainty that scum have the dayvig. Well guess what, I just so happen to have read the thread, and I agree completely with the notion that it only makes sense for that to be the case. Scum choosing any other ability in a game of what I assume is entirely vanilla would be simply stupid.

This was what I didn't like from him. Now that I've read through again it doesn't bother me as much. I thought that he was preemptivelt defending himself for foresight when it was clear in the thread that multiple people understood what was going on.

I don't feel great about ri, but my earlier intent to come after him for that is lessened somewhat.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 93, elusive wrote:
In post 91, Ricastle wrote:Waiting for the mod will take ages, as I believe they're barely ever on. It'd be much quicker to just target different players.

Daykill: Metal Sonic

Yeah, I see what you mean although we'll still have to wait on the Mod. I just hate the risk of killing a town player obviously.

I know other people mentioned it, but your explanation for waiting is odd with the hating the risk of killing a town player. You agreed with the popcorn plan, which would be killing a town player if scum has the day kill. It would make more sense if your concern was catching the daykiller which is what I thought you were going for and why I said it wouldn't matter if we didn't have overlaps.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 149, Mainez wrote:so... if nothing happens, does that mean scum didn't pick the day kill?

(oh now you guys know i didn't get the day kill too lol)

The stuff in parentheses is bugging me for some reason. Can't put my finger on it though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Tammy »

Early townish reads of varying degrees on Nacho, far side, lane, and kayp.

I think startfromtheheart concerns me the most, but I'm going to wait for the daykill confirmation.

It also just occurred to me that they might not have taken the other alignment empowered on the first go round to avoid something like this if they thought they might have a chance to take it again. This seems a bit silly though, and potentially wrong if there are no redos (I just looked and I didn't see a one-time only clause, so if I missed it never mind on all of this.) However, if there is no day kill, then that might help in narrowing the scum down.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh are you saying your plan was for each of us to target the same person and then see who had the daykill that way?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

Elusive - I did read your post. I didn't realize that's what you meant, but it makes sense now.

I guess they didn't take a day kill?

VOTE: startfromtheheart
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Tammy »

It's actually pretty bad for metal sonic to agree with those reasons for a vote on me when all of those things are hallmarks of my town game.

People have been trying to get me a title with waffles in it for about a year now because uncertainty is a pretty defining aspect of me.

You've compared apples to oranges here. That first game is a normal, of course I'm not going to have any confusion over the setup. I didn't play any card, I straight up didn't understand. You can refer to the recent tm signs and voids to see me interacting with a setup I don't understand.

Anyway, I don't have time to really respond, and I'm kinda interested in how nacho assesses the meta read on me and what I've done here, or if he does at all, as all of that will help be firm up that read.

But i really don't think I've been too uncertain or hesitant. I have some town reads and a scum read, and I think I'm off to a pretty good start.

Although I will say you can't get a good meta read from such a small sample size, and definitely not if you don't look at both alignments.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 240, elusive wrote:Tammy, in ISO I also don't see you doing the daykill plan. So daykill me, girl. :)

Reread my ISO, it's in my first post, and for someone who got frustrated at people for not reading I'm just going to go Nyah Nyah because lane already called me out for not daykilling and I already pointed out to him I did.

Also, I'm not going to meta defend myself yet. I'm interested in what other people say. I happen to know this is my town game and I'm town here. So so so sorry to disappoint marquis.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Tammy »

I am somewhat amused elusive seems to think she's caught me though, I'm already feelin a certain sense of smugness coming on.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 242, elusive wrote:Link two your last four completed scum games, thanks.

Sure, click Tammy, and have a field day going through user topics.

Oops did you think you actually caught me. Bzzzt. Nope.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 245, elusive wrote:
In post 243, Tammy wrote:I am somewhat amused elusive seems to think she's caught me though, I'm already feelin a certain sense of smugness coming on.

Link to your last 4 completed scum games, hun.

H gosh, I'm sorry did you think you'd badger me into doing what you wanted.

Sorry, I don't do well with your kind of attitude. I'd rather be mislynched.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Tammy »

So which scum games did you look at?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 233, Ricastle wrote:Tammy, reason for the vote on start?

Part gut, something feels off about his posts, and part something else I'm holding onto as I want to see if anyone else sees what I see.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 249, elusive wrote:Awww, what attitude don't you like? People politely asking you to be cooperative?

No, it's the little flickers of condescension, I'm not offended by the way, but you feel like a cat who thinks they've caught a mouse. I've bern there, and I'm kinda amused cuz you're reminding me of a couple times I've bern sure I've caught someone.

It's giving me an innocent lean on you, not sure if this sense of aha I've caught you comes from you as scum.

You're just wrong.

I'm not a dumb blonde! Dumb redhead maybe. Still doesn't change the fact that I don't understand setups often until they get going.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 273, elusive wrote:My read on Tammy was a based on a cold read of her posts so far which was then followed up with meta data and then her reactions\behavior to being suspected. It's on her or her defenders to actually disprove data through evidence. Town usually tries to be helpful, especially since she reads me as innocent or leaning that way. Why wouldn't you work with your town or lean town reads?

Yeah, no.

At the moment I'm amused with how right you think you are and the way you're going about it. You're wrong, I know you're wrong, and right now I don't feel like defending myself as I'm a bit more interested in how other people read this right now. I know you have a bad meta read, and if you think I'm scum underperforming my scum capabilities, it's probably just because I'm town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh but I did tell you to look at team mafia signs and void if you want to see how I deal with a setup I don't understand. Did you do that?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 192, Tammy wrote:Early townish reads of varying degrees on Nacho, far side, lane, and kayp.

I think startfromtheheart concerns me the most, but I'm going to wait for the daykill confirmation.

It also just occurred to me that they might not have taken the other alignment empowered on the first go round to avoid something like this if they thought they might have a chance to take it again. This seems a bit silly though, and potentially wrong if there are no redos (I just looked and I didn't see a one-time only clause, so if I missed it never mind on all of this.) However, if there is no day kill, then that might help in narrowing the scum down.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh boy, you really should do a better meta dive of me if you're considering this theatrics.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 290, elusive wrote:Tammy,
And you should really provide reasons for reads, nearly 100 posts later and you're still relying on that wishy washy post to carry you?

I feel like for someone who is meta diving me, you should be doing a better job because all you're doing is proving you know shit about my meta and your read is bad.

There is a forum entitled team mafia, like it's not hard to find.

You should probably give up on your cat pouncing game, you're swatting at air, and I'll do things in my own time and in my own way. I think that should be apparent by now.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 293, elusive wrote:Oh great this game is going to be so fun, k I'll check in when I'm good and ready so don't expect much more from me until I feel like it because thats so fucking town.

That's not what I said at all.

In post 294, elusive wrote:Tammy trying to make herself seem like a mouse instead of a player of repute or a big dog lol is funny. I do hate mice, they're disgusting.

That's also not what I said. I'm envisioning you, not me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

:(. I wish kayp wouldn't replace out. For her I actuakly do have a reason and now that the bees game is over I can say that her entrance into the game was nothing like her scum entrance in bees. She felt more relaxed. It doesn't make it for the strongest read ever, but it's there.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

Elusive - I wasn't equating condescension with a scum read, I was equating your approach to me about it. I didn't find it offensive as I kinda read how sure I've gotten about someone and how I've treated them when I'm certain they're scum too. I don't know what you're scum game is like, but since you've reminded me how I myself react when I'm sure I've caught someone, so it makes me lean town on you.

I do think that your meta read is bad because it's a small sample size, and the newbie game is a bad start anyway. I think that anyone trying to meta read me right now is going to come up short unless you have a really good understanding of me as a player and a person or have a lot of experience with me.

Nacho told me recently that he thinks I lost my spark. I don't think its that I thi my brain is burnt out. Not burnt out on mafia, just burnt out on thinking. And I think I realized why. I've just had a busy, hectic stressful year, and most of the things that kept me busy/stressed have come to a close in the past month, but my brain is in somewhat vacation mode and I think it's affected how fervently I go after things from the start. I do feel like I'm coming out of vacation, but I also think superficial meta reads won't help.

Looking at what I do in that game will probably help you more.

Also did not know that was a Bert alt and I kinda just want to <3 to him telling elusive that if she could figure me out by meta more power to her, still concerned there though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 373, Marquis wrote:i'm also pretty sure he's right
so we should pile onto tammy instead who i am not really liking this game at all :(

:/

What don't you like about me?

~~~

I need to go back and actually read through this weekends stuff, which I will later when hopefully my head doesn't feel like cracking in half, but I was thinking about Kay and I think her replace out reads town. I was leaning town there anyway, but I think the elusive thing would have given her the perfect opportunity to show some righteous indignation and be busy, but instead she got offended and left. In the scum pt in bees, after I replaced in she said it seemed I was easy to rile up so she'd do that. She had a perfect scum win in her first game onsite, so I don't think she'd shy away from it again. Idk I just think that the way she was reading the game felt quite a bit different than her recent scum game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 378, Marquis wrote:i honestly don't know. i just tried looking at u in iso a few hours ago to try and pinpoint what's been bugging me incessantly about your posts. but then your iso makes me think you're bees-town!tammy :/

UNVOTE:

i don't know what direction i should be looking in right now.

your kayp point was good and thinking on that, it's (that slot's) my strongest townread. other than that i have you leaning town now, and nothing else (besides elusive taking everything way too personally and being unnecessarily venomous, but i should be used to it by now)

maybe i should pause and try to get started on a PoE solve.

What about me makes me seem bees-town!tammy?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 414, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 377, Tammy wrote::/

What don't you like about me?

This is a pretty scummy reaction since no OMGUS :O

You don't know me!

What do you think of Bert?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 426, Nachomamma8 wrote:Actually #419 felt sort of awkward :/

Please don't start with me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 428, Nachomamma8 wrote:Maybe I'm just a weirdo, but it doesn't actually feel like you're trying to figure me out this game? I would have expected you to pick up on the no voting this entire game which is pretty unusual for key and I don't think anything I've done this game looks particularly town? Why are you letting me get away with it?

I liked your entrance actually. It felt somewhat easy, like you weren't pushing an agenda. It gave me a good early feel about you that I wanted to see where you went with. Watching a little bit how you handled things worked pretty well for me in the westeros game, so why not.

I don't know why you tnk I haven't been trying to figure you out though. One of the reasons I didn't want to really defend myself too much from elusive was to see what, if anything you would say to see if the manner of it or lack could help me strengthen that read. You haven't done a whole lot to push you on, nor have you been around a whole lot to do it.

I thought your post about my response to marquis was a joke, considering you know that I've bern sensitive to the whole omgus thing lately, and I know my question to marquis wasn't scummy and had a specific purpose to try to read him. So, I joked in return.

I think I'm off to a pretty good start here. Why don't you think so?

Pedit: why are you getting after me for no reaction when I literally said last night I needed to read this weekends stuff and obviously haven't yet. I'm just getting to where elusive voted for me. The first place.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 232, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 231, Tammy wrote:It's actually pretty bad for metal sonic to agree with those reasons for a vote on me when all of those things are hallmarks of my town game.

no

i just didnt bother to explain my vote

But you did say you agreed with her explanation on me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 56, startfromtheheart wrote:Ok on my cellular it says that the unfortunate and fortunate are randomized, so chance of daykill being sent out is like 20% ish.

In response to RVS questions:

(1) dunno, I'm going to read up about my sign

(2) not your momma's meta is hard to distinguish as factional play from both sides is distinguished in a scholarly way.

(3) dunno Optimal choice. Depends on what is received whether to share the gift.

Well since start is Bert and he might be town I guess there's no reason to hold onto this as I guess it's going nowhere.

Anyway when I started thinking that maybe the scum team didn't take the daykill and hoped for it to come up again, I wondered if they had calculated the percentages of getting the opposite empowered already and this post is what made me think that he had already done that and that he was trying to make it look like he was figuring that out here.

I'm not sure if this explanation makes sense but it makes sense in my head.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 308, elusive wrote:Ric, I'm not going to have a meltdown and I'm town as heck. Also trying to provoke players into meltdowns while seemingly fun also encourages them to keep doing it rather then channeling emotions in more positive fluff GIF and music based ways.

No more meltdowns for me. I can't stop being sassy but am trying to keep on the right side of that line as well.

Which can be difficult.

I could have written this post. :lol:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

Do aronis and elusive have past game or offsite experience together? If so, how much?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

Nacho misremembering the last game and that weird rule doesn't bother me as nacho was really busy in rl last game and I think also overcommitted in games? The overcommitted in games part I'm not sure of. But he was almost replaced for missing a prod and then ended up being mod killed. I don't expect him to remember that game very clearly.

(I am not a crazy game stalker, I just wanted to replace into the last game)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay actually caught up. Thoughts will come later when I'm not trying to post while out for a walk.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 447, RedCoyote wrote:
Virgos are often put down badly by many astrologers and written up as being fussy and narrow-minded. But when a Virgo shines, there is practically no sign to match their inner light. An in-tune Virgo is a treat to meet. When a Virgo is confident within themselves they are the most successful, structured and creative of all the signs. Many Virgos can be found working in the "service to others" industries, ranging from welfare work, doctors, school-teachers through to practising natural forms of healing like massage, herbal remedies etc. One of the most magical characteristics of the Virgo is no matter how many times life or romance turns sour on them, they still manage to maintain faith in others, refusing to become cynical. There is ingenuity around this sign, a kind-heartedness, which unfortunately is sometimes played upon by others for their advantage. Virgos can often become victims of relationship power-games, where they are mistreated.

"Peace begins with a smile." - ♍ Mother Teresa

Hey - This makes me sound pretty cool. And I am a teacher!

I have some thoughts on Elusive that I want to talk about, but I'd like it if Aronis could answer that experience question first. If that doesn't come soon, I'll just give my thoughts, but that would help with the way I'm viewing things.

Also, other thoughts coming soon too!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh okay, thanks.

For my elusive town read it's things like this:

In post 240, elusive wrote:Tammy, in ISO I also don't see you doing the daykill plan. So daykill me, girl. :)

In post 242, elusive wrote:Link two your last four completed scum games, thanks.

In post 245, elusive wrote:
In post 243, Tammy wrote:I am somewhat amused elusive seems to think she's caught me though, I'm already feelin a certain sense of smugness coming on.

Link to your last 4 completed scum games, hun.

In post 248, elusive wrote:Oh lol this isn't your town game, silly girl. I already did look through your topics and you're lying about your meta :) I just wanted to see if were going to be cooperative or at least fake it but I guess not :)

In post 249, elusive wrote:Awww, what attitude don't you like? People politely asking you to be cooperative?

All of this reads to me like someone completely convinced they've caught scum. Yes, the read is bad. Yes, the meta read is bad, but is this the way a scum!elusive approaches a faux scum read in the first 10 pages of the game? As scum, she'd know I was town, know the meta read was wrong, so would she really go balls out? Now, I'm not familiar at all with her scum game, but the way that she approached me reminding me so much of how I've approached someone I'm sure I've caught. That flicker of familiarity is what gives me a pretty decent town read there.

Regarding some of the reasons for her being scum:

The RVS questions are things that she does. I followed the Ori game and she had a similar beginning and defended her use of the rvs questions, so it's completely null. She'd be likely to do it as both alignments.

As far as her abrasiveness, that's also a way she is as town. The Ori game also showed her being pretty abrasive in the way that she dealt with people, so I don't think that's a strong point.

~~~

In post 436, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 434, Tammy wrote:I think I'm off to a pretty good start here. Why don't you think so?

No I do, I just thought you were approaching me in a weird way but comparing this to westeros makes sense.

I was thinking about this while out for a walk and I'm wondering about your expectations from me now. The game started last Tuesday. I know that for the majority of this game so far that you've been busy, so I'm not sure what you expected me to do? And I also don't know why you expected me to look at the elusive interaction before I had a chance to do so when I said that I would today. What am I letting you get away with when you haven't had much of a chance to be around in the first place?

Also, for the record, while I thought what you said about me to elusive was correct, it wasn't really alignment indicative I don't think. So :/

~~~

Aronis is kinda throwing me off with his activity and case, but maybe I just thought he was in general a trollish lurker, so. His case on elusive doesn't feel scum motivated though. There seemed to be a sense of familiarity between them which had me looking at his case all squinty but if it's from mish-mash then that's nothing.

startfromtheheart being Bert makes me feel better about that slot.

Lane and far side are still pretty solid town reads.

I'm kinda stuck for scum reads at the moment though :/

Oh and massive is a good town read.

UNVOTE:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

Marquis - why did I seem like bees!town tammy?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 453, Ricastle wrote:Tammy, what do you think of Metal Sonic?

I'm not going to pretend I have even a clue of how to read metal sonic this early with what he's put in the thread. It used to be easy to catch him (and I recently caught him in an offsite game almost immediately but it was alted) but he's gotten more comfortable with playing scum in the past year, so that a read that will have to wait until he says more.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 465, Metal Sonic wrote:I couldn't catch up in the offsite game. I should probably check back and see who won.

I don't think we've played much together, and I think we've been town together every time except you in Southern Belles

No, you were scum in FFX while I was town, and Nati helped to derail the wagon on you day one. It was after that game that I think you started feeling more comfortable as scum, so my previous way of reading you is a bit defunct.

(Town won the game offsite! It was very close though and came down to just before LyLo. You guys killed me night two!)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

NACHO!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

MAMMA!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

8!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm tired but elusive needs to come back and nacho needs to do something!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Tammy »

PROD

DODGE

(Whatcha gonna say bout that?)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 559, Aronis wrote:
In post 541, Tammy wrote:PROD

DODGE

(Whatcha gonna say bout that?)

(That you are using a loophole to avoid following the activity rules and should be modkilled?)

I was expecting Nacho to say something about it, but he didn't even come in here.

VOTE: nachomamma

:(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

That won't help me feel better about him!

Also, I'm going to try to get caught up here tonight but I have grading to get caught up on before I do that, so there's a good chance I don't get caught up until tomorrow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

Heh. I mean it would be nice if he said something.

It's late and I'm super tired, so I will catch up here tomorrow.

Although no elusive I didn't have a question for you, you had just kinda disappeared and it made me antsy. I have a tendency for detailing scum wagons on day one and after I'd out out my reasons for town reading you when a bunch of people were scum reading you, I just wanted you to keep being around so I could feel good about that read.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 503, Marquis wrote:
In post 463, Tammy wrote:Marquis - why did I seem like bees!town tammy?

because it feels like you actually want to solve things, move them forward

like you're driving the car instead of being bound and dragged behind it

Hmm...I like this. I was hoping if you were scum that you'd do something along the lines of what you did in signs and void, but you didn't. The bees similarity took me aback for a minute because I replaced in and made a case on Glork scum and pretty much put myself in a 1v1 situation here, but if it's a behavioral thing then that makes sense.

~~~

I just realized that deadline is tomorrow. I'm going to quickly catch up. I have a thing to go to soon, but I'll try to reread through things and get myself reconnected to the game when I get home.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 535, elusive wrote:

You not only managed to misread my meta but also to misconstrue it.

This is ironic.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Tammy »

Metal Sonic - What is your read on Mainez?

(And to answer your question before, yes FFX is the only game we've played together in where you've been scum.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Tammy »

Aronis - Do you prefer scum or town?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 578, elusive wrote:
@RedCoyote - If there is a place for me on this site to start or post something about lurking and active lurking and how it seriously ruins games, please let me know. Otherwise, I agree with Aronis that posting to avoid the rules (prod dodge) should be a mod force replace event. It's frustrating for people trying to actually play the game.

You should check mafia discussion as there have been several threads about it.

What you're complaining about is ridiculous though. Prod dodging because you're busy is not even close to being a mod force replace event. If someone does nothing but prod dodge then sure, but this is stupid.

Oh and I just realized, in my case I didn't even need to prod dodge because I was within this mod's activity range, so nyah nyah nyah.

People have lives.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 582, elusive wrote:
In post 580, massive wrote:Man, and here I was so polite about it.

It's the Tammy effect! Instead of being town and embodying town - let's act like a fruit loop dingus!

I am embodying town.

I don't even eat cereal!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 587, elusive wrote:

Also try getting your facts straight, "meta of replacing-in tactics" is def. not why I scum read her slot. I still find her scummy, her continuing play and dance with nacho is scummy. There is something off about Tammy but because of her on-site reputation people aren't going to look at her or prod her today. So, yeah.

What is off about me?

What is scummy about my dance with Nacho? Are you town reading Nacho? If not, why is me voting him and trying to read him scummy? If yes, why are you town reading him?

If you say that you're town reading him because his scum meta is to be more lively, this will be my reaction...

Regardless though, why aren't you asking me why I'm voting him?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 596, Aronis wrote:
In post 587, elusive wrote:
In post 583, massive wrote:
In post 578, elusive wrote:I'm not going to move my vote. He had one decent post and then set himself up for not posting during the week (blah work busy) and the weekends (blah no computer busy).

Can you explain your turnabout in scumhunting style? You vote Tammy for essentially her meta of replacing-in tactics but you just low-fruit swing away at me without bothering to look at mine? Is it due to Tammy's reputation on-site compared to mine?

I would care to respond but I don't respond to liars who don't have time for the game, but wait you suddenly seem to...

Also try getting your facts straight, "meta of replacing-in tactics" is def. not why I scum read her slot. I still find her scummy, her continuing play and dance with nacho is scummy. There is something off about Tammy but because of her on-site reputation people aren't going to look at her or prod her today. So, yeah.

In post 589, elusive wrote:Reputation matters zilch to me on this site and life in general, I make my own decisions about people\objects based on direct interactions. My death glare is legendary.

It's funny how instead of you know catching up or posting thoughts, with deadline looming, you're still posting without content....magnificent...

Wait a minute. You say they reputation doesn't matter, but then you're not willing to look at Tammy today because of her on-site reputation?

She's saying that people aren't going to look at me today, not that she's not willing to.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 613, elusive wrote:

Tammy, I can't mention ongoing games which is the saddest rule of all. So, you should probably catch up or whatever don't really care.

That's fine. You're wrong about his meta though. There's a reason I have a no jazz hands rule of thumb when reading nacho and it's not because he's more lively as scum.

You still didn't ask why I'm voting him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Tammy »

Hey Massive - This is the closest thing I could find to a flyer...

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 617, elusive wrote:
In post 615, Tammy wrote:
In post 613, elusive wrote:

Tammy, I can't mention ongoing games which is the saddest rule of all. So, you should probably catch up or whatever don't really care.

That's fine. You're wrong about his meta though. There's a reason I have a no jazz hands rule of thumb when reading nacho and it's not because he's more lively as scum.

You still didn't ask why I'm voting him.

I read your posts regarding him, I disagree with your vote but also do not care for the number of people posting that they will post sometime later so at this point I can only fight so many fires. Like you, he's basically untouchable today (based on people's reactions going all nuts).

I'm not sure why you care about my opinion?

You said you thought my dance with nacho was scummy. You didn't answer any of my questions about why. Or why I am voting him. How could you possibly think it's scummy without knowing why I'm voting him?

I don't care about your opinion on my vote. I do, however, care that you are trying to figure out the game and not just throwing up opinions without trying to figure things out.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 620, Aronis wrote:
In post 609, Tammy wrote:Aronis - Do you prefer scum or town?

Well roles are random, so it doesn't matter! In Greater Idea, UPicks, etc. I've started going with town. I tend to have better success as scum, but pretty much everyone does. So I'll say town, bc answering anything other than that would be foolish.

I remembered your activity in signs and void as being less than it actually was. I thought there was a discussion about how you're easy mislynch bait because of your lack of activity, which would make your activity here a little concerning. If you preferred playing scum and lurked as town, then your activity here would be worrying, but you were more active than I remember you being, and that was a large. I'll need to go back to that game and look at the discussion about you tonight to make sure I'm not remembering things wrong.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 621, elusive wrote:Tammy, unfortunately because of your lack of content or thoughts on other players and your fixation on either me or nacho - I'm not motivated. Maybe its because you seem smug or condescending, like I possibly couldn't know better and you're here to school me.

Massive's first catch up post was decent. Why do I give nacho a pass? Idk, many reasons some of which I have shared and others that I don't feel the need too.

I always wait to see what players will say about the people doing the same exact thing they find suspicious in another player. Will they say something or will they barrel right through without commenting and therefore be weird?

I have thoughts and content out there on other players.

I don't feel smug or condescending at all. But you are not digging. You say my dance with nacho is scummy yet you refuse to answer why it is scummy. You refuse to answer what your read is there. And you haven't even bothered to figure out why I'm voting him.

(For the record, you started this thing with me. It's fine, it helped me to get an early town read on you, but there is one tiny thing I have a concern about you on and I'm holding on to it because it depends on one thing.)

You are not practicing what you preach though btw.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 623, massive wrote:Tammy, do you normally blind-vote people with the intention of wondering why no one asks you about it?

Not often, no, I don't know.

And that's not what this is at all.

Elusive posted an inaccurate meta read on Nacho. She also claimed that I'm still acting scummy and that my dance with nacho is scummy. I would expect that if she was really interested in reading me and that she thought I was scummy and had made a bad vote that was scummy that she'd pounce on it or that she'd ask me about it.

She can't possibly know why I'm voting him, so those declarations strike me as off when she's not trying to figure out why.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Tammy »

One game is not a good enough game to get a meta read on. You have no idea underlying circumstances or why.

I'm not voting Nacho for barely posting, although I am slightly concerned about that. I am voting him because when he did pop back in to post "Hi Tammy!" He didn't actually answer the question I asked him in when it should be really easy for him to answer that. I'm not concerned that his original questions to me about why I was letting him get away with stuff was him kinda taunting me because if he is scum this game it would be the first time in a couple years at least that I started off with an incorrect town read on him. I mean I've sometimes had no big problems with him at the start when he's scum, but I can't remember the last time I started off with a town read on him when he was scum and haven't been getting after him. Therefore, if he was scum and I was town reading him, I think he would find it funny so he might kinda poke at me a little bit and find it funny that I'm wrong. He would then also want to keep up appearances to show some early paranoia of me just giving him an easy town read because several times when I've been scum and he's been town, I've found easy reasons to call him town, so that would be a perfect avenue for a scum him to go with me to do what I would expect from him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Tammy »

Your meta on him is wrong.

Your leaning read on him might be right.

I could be wrong. I want to be wrong. It's super rare that Nacho and I are town together. I thought this was one of those times; I'm not so sure any more.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 631, elusive wrote:I'm an easy player to wagon, I mean seriously easy due to high emotional stakes and lack of a filter and there was no need for him as scum to pop in an derail my wagon. Scum have added fuel to the (bon)fire of my wagon but not derailed it so for me he is in the town lean for now based on that.

THere is nothing I can say about players who are actively lurking other then they make the game hard. I'd prefer a player to go batshit crazy and bitch at me but be active then to actively lurky. Obviously the majority seems to prefer the opposite.

He'd be likely to do that as scum too. If he wasn't, it would have factored into my read on him.

~~~

I need to head out to my thing, but when I come back I'll look through a few things.

I do know I don't feel great about the ricastle wagon, but I can't really explain why.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh but that makes me feel better about the one tiny thing that I thought might point to you as scum. And actually I just realized how stupid my stray thought was but it depended on you and nacho being scum together, which actually doesn't make any sense.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Tammy »

UNVOTE:

I liked that string of posts actually.

Heading out to my thing, do stuff in a bit.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 645, Nachomamma8 wrote:
2) If I was looking to "keep up appearances", I wouldn't fake paranoia on you. You tend to reanalyze my slot whenever I so much as glance your way, so faking paranoia is more a risk and less of a natural move like you're making it out to be.

How are you ever going to fulfill bucket if you don't fake paranoia on me as scum?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 649, farside22 wrote:
In post 648, Tammy wrote:UNVOTE:

I liked that string of posts actually.

Heading out to my thing, do stuff in a bit.

Who is this in regards to?

Massive: I disagree with you about lane. Would lynch ric

That was in regards to Nacho.

I'd say that I wish there was more life injected into his posts but I'm accounting for his likely busyness/tiredness.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 676, elusive wrote:Metal, you should probably link Ori. Or people should read that game, I'm not for MS being lynch today possibly because of that game and the crapfest around lynching him day one when he was obvi town.

VOTE: Aronis

Do you think he is obvtown? Why?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm not really convinced on metal sonic scum. I need to reread through Vanilla Nightless though.

He pulled the muffin man tell though, which is to say that people aren't good enough at mafia to catch him, which I believe that he believes based on his ego about his scum game having grown since FFX.

(Though I caught you on day one at westeros!!! Nacho also thought you were scummy, but I'm the only one who voted you day one :/)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

lol

why is marquis scum?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 655, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 639, Nachomamma8 wrote:Holy shit we have a day left.

Vote: Metal Sonic

yeah whatever

VOTE: metal sonic

Bert Bert why are you voting metal sonic now after voting nacho?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 692, farside22 wrote:
In post 689, Metal Sonic wrote:I am gut scumreading him

Mainly I just want to start a cw, I don't have any strong scum reads right now @_@

I feel this way too, which really makes a miserable game and makes me want to revote ric

Me too! And if nacho is scum, I'm just going to fucking laugh.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

Eeeeeeeeengh
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

Nacho! You did some meta diving of aronis in signs and void. How does that play into your kynch pool of him here?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 723, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 697, Tammy wrote:Eeeeeeeeengh

Don't touch Bert.

That was a I dong know what to do eeeeeeeeengh not an I don't like Bert edeeeeeeengh.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm not sure what to do. I don't feel good about any scum read which means I'm trying to town read scum or scum are in my idk reads.

I just woke up though. I'm gonna go fit a swim and see if I can work some of this out.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 698, Tammy wrote:Nacho! You did some meta diving of aronis in signs and void. How does that play into your kynch pool of him here?

Nacho?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Tammy »

I guess I don't mind lynching Constantine. I thought a couple marquis posts sounded townish but I really don't have great leads there or anywhere.

Little concerned about Bert sheeting nacho without any paranoia there though.

Anyway, I'll hammer before deadline. I'm heading out for a swim, be back in a bit. (I really will be back this time. I saw we got a deadline extension yesterday and did other stuff.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Tammy »

It's cute how laughably wrong you are.

You should put up another meta case about it! Or you know ACTUALLY READ ENOUGH GAMES TO HAVE A CLUE.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 800, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 797, Tammy wrote:Little concerned about Bert sheeting nacho without any paranoia there though.

don't care about my nacho read at this point as I don't find his play readable right now, deadline almost hit yesterday (few hours away) until the last minute sudden Marquis retirement/quitting, and it's about to hit today. a wagon started by him (on a wagon that already has a few people) is likelier to happen than any other wagon at this point, including the newly minted ones.

Okay that makes sense. I get worried when I don't see paranoia around your edges.

~~~

Elusive you can keep drumming that beat all you want, it will never make me the scum I'm not.

Now I really am off for a swim. See you guys in a bit!

Pedit: maybe not, but she's been acting like an expert on my meta all game, and if she really was an expert on my meta then she'd know that me saying I'm heading out to do something real life and when and if I'll be back is a pretty standard element of my game, especially on deadline days, so calling me scum for doing something I tend to do quite often is absurd.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay I lied! Apparently my apartment building is working on the garage and I can't leave until they're done. So you get me now in the midst of cleaning. :/
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Tammy »

Yeah, I don't know on Marquis/hermit. There are some things that look like unfettered town, like he's a bit lost. He's not real great at reading me at all, so his jump on me didn't strike any alarm bells. The way he did it in signs and void when he suddenly developed paranoia on me was scummy because he acted like he could read me well and then was just full of very wordy paranoia about me, which didn't make sense because the last game we had played he thought I was obvious scum because I didn't seem like I was having a good time when I was really really obviously town. I was thinking maybe his really easy jump on me and then off of me could be scum who backed down when being confronted, but others had expressed doubt of me as well so yeah IDK.

I guess I won't cry to see the slot gone because it's so up in the air and Constantine doesn't seem to be doing much, but this feels like a really lazy lynch.

I'm still concerned about Nacho, who needs to stop feeling so flat. And i'd hoped for a little more than he has nothing more to say about aronis; in the signs and void meta read, ffery had nacho saying stuff about his tone and the like, so I was hoping for something a little something. Anyway, that's not going anywhere today, but baby tomorrow if we're both still alive, I'm thinking the mambo or maybe the cha-cha.

pedit: I'm thinking about it!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Tammy »

Is it definite that we're all vanilla until we get something from the horoscope?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 812, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 807, Tammy wrote:Anyway, that's not going anywhere today, but baby tomorrow if we're both still alive, I'm thinking the mambo or maybe the cha-cha.

The mambo was old news back in the dirty dancing era! Maybe we could do something a little more modern?

I'm open to suggestions!

If it's not definite that we're all vanilla then why the urge for me to hammer?

Let me go look at marquis again real quick.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh I thought marquis was the one who expressed surprise at everyone being vanilla which might suggest he wasn't, but he wasn't, so never mind that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Tammy »

I can't wait until GROOT changes his avatar back. :/
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 834, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Guys, I am the easy PL (in EVERY fucking game I play), and this is obv. scum forcing us into mass claims. Like seriously, be a good soldier and use some common sense.

Forcing us into mass claims is a bit hyperbole especially when there's a very good chance we are all vanilla.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Tammy »

I have to say making one or two woe is me posts is not filling me with great hope but it doesn't fill me with righteous justice either.

IDK I feel flat. I wish I were swimming!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Tammy »

eeeeeeeeeengh
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Tammy »

:(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Tammy »

I don't know what to do now.

Nacho knows I won't vote for him unless I feel really sure he's scum, and I am worried about him but not completely convinced he's scum.

I feel reprimanded :/
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Tammy »

Why?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Tammy »

Fine.

VOTE: constantine

We're still dancing tomorrow so brush up on your skills or start off with some jazz pizzazz!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #104) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Tammy »

I guess if he does flip scum that will assuage a couple worries.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Tammy »

UNVOTE:

:( Way to hit me hard.

I'm going to go clean my kitchen and think.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Tammy »

His last two posts, especially the appeal to me, doesn't fill me with great hope that he's flipping scum at all.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Tammy »

So, I'm not sure how I've lived this long without trying mango before, but it's pretty good. Also, apparently putting a flyer on the elevator I don't use is considered good enough notice that we won't be able to leave the garage!

But anyway, I just reread through metal sonic because I thought maybe nacho and bert were on to something there earlier, but yeah I have no clue how to read metal sonic. He's definitely not obvtown and it bugs me when people who don't obvtown and brag about how good their scum game is defend themselves on day one for being obvtown. (Please note: I'm not complaining about people calling themselves obvtown because hello! but I'm not seeing why here.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Tammy »

This is one of the reasons I'm town reading the KayP/Massive slot. I had previously played with her in Bees - the game that Marquis modded, and I replaced in and correctly nailed Glork as scum. Didn't get him lynched and I eventually replaced out anyway, but this is what she said in the scum PT for that game regarding me after I replaced in:

Subject: [M-1688] (SCUM)BEES!!!

KayP wrote:"accidentally"

This Tammy girl seems pretty passionate and easily flustered. I'm not going to be mean to her but it seems possible that she may have a bit of a reaction... how many times did she say "I'm going swimming" only to come back and keep fighting?

If I can get her to argue stupid details with me and post novel-sized walls of content, people will get annoyed with both of us and ignore us which will kill any case she could possibly have on Glork.

This was her first scum game on site, and I think she doesn't have a whole lot of experience elsewhere, though she did say she played elsewhere. She won in her first scum game here as a full sweep, so I'm not sure that she would just replace out because someone offended her when she'd be able to argue with elusive and make it look like she was doing something. In fact, the way she argued with me in that game is what had me starting to think she was town. I mean the only reason she wouldn't would be if metal sonic/me/marquis would call her out on it, but I kinda don't think that's the case. I think she really was offended and just left, and why get so offended if she was scum when she could use it to argue silly points?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 919, Nachomamma8 wrote:Actually, two questions:

1) Doesnt this look like KayP trying to use elusive's abrasiveness and dismissiveness (the two things she didn't like) to her advantage?

In post 335, KayP wrote:VOTE: elusive

I dislike the way you're trying to poke at me and throw poo at me.

1. I post a catch up post in which I illustrate what stuck out to me were my reads on Tammy and farside as town. I also said I found Metal Sonic's vote on Tammy suspicious.
2. I am specifically asked by lane on what I thought about him and elusive. I state that I didn't have much of a read on them and that I didn't remember any of elusive's posts that stuck out to me and that I had skimmed them.
3. elusive votes me, STATING the reason is to try and get a reaction and get me to "provide content".
4. I ask elusive what questions he has and what type of content he'd like from me.
5. elusive asks why I can't read the game and comment on what stands out to me. That is
exactly
what I did in #1.

Elusive's push on me isn't genuine. First off, if you're going to vote someone to pressure them into providing content, why would you
announce
that you're doing that? Second off, elusive isn't actually interested in content from me... he's pretending to be interested. If he was actually interested, then he would have known that I already made a post showing what stood out to me on my catch up had he read my posts... or, if he hadn't read the post, then he would've come back with an actual question/narrower frame of reference for his continued questioning of me. He didn't -- he just launched into a bunch of attacks against me (talking down to me as a newbie and implying I'm hungover) that had nothing to do with the game.

2) The reasons she replaced out were mostly due to elusive being a duck to her after the pronoun mistake. You really think that's alignment indicative?

Her entrance into this game seemed a bit more easy-going than that game where she started needling her partner over his hypocritical push and questioning of laladucks right off the bat. She felt in that game like she had something to prove, come out swinging to look like she was a good scum hunting townie, and the arguing with her partner and then her other partner gave her something to do. Then when I replaced in and made my case on Glork and pushed her for the way she went after frogger, she started a wall off with me in which she made a big to do and came across so persecuted, then went in a huff and needed to take a step back before coming back the next day or so and thinking maybe possibly I was town because I looked genuine.

Now it is true that I wasn't a complete jerk to her but she did think I was condescending and she used that to further fuel her conviction over me.

Here, she just gave up, when she could have used that to give her something to argue about and look really persecuted due to elusive's behavior. And elusive was starting to come under some heat as there were a couple of votes on her. She could have appealed to me concerning elusive's treatment and tried to make an ally there, but she just got offended and left.

But if her tactic is to rile up someone who is easy to rile up and apparently elusive is, why not do a similar thing?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Tammy »

I could probably vote mainz. I still don't like
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Tammy »

what do you mean?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: mainez

feh.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Tammy »

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm not concerned what you think of me or my voting patterns. I don't know who you are or why you know me, but if you do know me - and enough to make that appeal to me - then I doubt you're concerned about me.

My :/ is that I just don't know what to do.

I don't have any strong scum reads. I am concerned about nacho but I was reading his entry as town. I don't want to vote to lynch him unless I feel more strongly about him being scum and I don't yet. But my problem is I give him way too much leeway early on when I'm concerned about him. I know this; he knows this. Which is kinda weird actually that he wondered why I wasn't poking at him more as he knows day one I don't push him too far as he sometimes has a slow start.

I just don't know.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Tammy »

UNVOTE:

I'm going to go
cry in a corner
to the store because I can finally leave my apartment.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Tammy »

And you killed us before he even had a chance to post in quickness!

I'll be back in just a few minutes, and I'll be around until deadline.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Tammy »

Yeah, Bert, I feel the same way. Nacho and I are rarely town together.

I wish I'd been able to swim today; that's where I get perspective.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #118) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Tammy »

These are my town to varying degrees reads. I've got to be going wrong somewhere.

Farside - Everything just reads town and the response to the opposite empowered thing being a gambit felt real.

Elusive - I liked her conviction on my case and the way she went about it. The continued conviction for stuff that is completely wrong and part of my game, while claiming to understand my meta, is wearing a bit thin. We're also not seeing the game in the same way at all, but I don't think that's alignment indicative.

start - Had some concerns there that he and nacho could be partnered or that he was snowing nacho, but I liked his post about not being town with nacho in a long time.

lane - Thought this all along.

ricastle - Can't really explain why.

Constantine - Dat appeal, plus I didn't have much of a problem with marquis.

Massive - Due to KayP's replace out. I suppose this could be a town read I'm trying to town read that isn't town but I don't think so.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #119) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 980, elusive wrote:
Lurking is actually a major scum tell for Nacho.

True or false?

True and False.

Nacho can have a slow start in games regardless of alignment. It's one of the reasons why my wait until day three to be absolutely sure began, and as I've gotten better at reading him I still haven't been able to get away from my give it a day mentality. In that game that you're reading, he did have stuff come up that kept him away from games, and he was gone pretty much site wide, so it wasn't the cause.

There is a method to his lurking as scum, but it's kinda hard to differentiate between when he's busy as town and you have to be able to look at the subtleties of the things he does, the way he reads people, and the whys.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

I wish he would have shown some reaction to my suspicions. I thought if he was town there'd be a certain sense of smugness, like when I misread him in Vesperia or kinda what are you doing type thing, or even suspicion because I showed suspicion on him after he thought it was odd that I hadn't shown suspicion on him. But he also hasn't done the things he's done as scum when I've suspected him.

So, IDK :/
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

His opening did look townish, not like scum playing dumb about the setup.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

she's not a vig.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 993, elusive wrote:Tammy, what does this even mean:

lane - Thought this all along.

Townish read.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

Metal sonic - how good do you feel about your mainez town read over nacho right now?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

Like in a sense I want to vote mainez over nacho because I don't want to lose a town nacho because he had a slow start when I know that he can be good for town. And I'd feel differently if I didn't feel conflicted on his alignment. There are things I worry about but then his opening few pages don't feel agenda filled and don't feel like some of his more recent games as scum.

But IDK.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

Ugh and it would be kinda silly for him as scum to throw a bit of paranoia on me when I'm town reading him in the way that he did as he's right when he gets paranoid of me when I think it's silly for him to, I tend to look back at his slot and reassess my read, but I don't know. I kinda feel like if he were scum he'd just let that town read go and not worry about it.

I wish that metal sonic would answer my question about mainez. I really did hate that one post of hers.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1000, elusive wrote:What's the VC?

Metal sonic moved from constantine to nacho.

So, Nacho is at L-2 and Mainez is at L-3.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

And if constantine is scum that appeal will be one of the nicer bits of emotional manipulation I've seen.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

Thankless bastards the lot of them!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

Have I ever told any of you how much I hate the day one lynch? I wish I could just sleep through every one of them. :(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 950, RedCoyote wrote:
Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Stereotype
: The Crab is moody and hyper-sensitive -- why do they have to take everything so personally?
Source
: Ruled by the ever-changing Moon, Cancer is here to flow with the tides. The emotional realm is often misunderstood and undervalued, but the Crab is charged with the important job of feeling it all -- the highs, lows and everything in-between. Just as the Moon visibly changes every day, Cancer's emotions follow this same cycle. It's true that they can sometimes get stuck in wallowing, but they need to be feeling deeply -- so pass the tissues and accept their waves of emotion -- it's sure to change soon!

Vote Count 1 - 15

• ♍ St Constantine the Hermit (4) (♎ farside22 - ♏ Metal Sonic - ♌ elusive -
    ♓ Nachomamma8
    -
    ♎ startfromtheheart
    - ♑ Mainez -
    ♍ Tammy
    )
    ♑ Mainez (4) (
    ♋ Aronis
    - ♓ Nachomamma8 - ♈ massive - ♎ startfromtheheart - ♍ Tammy)
    ♓ Nachomamma8 (4) (♋ Aronis - ♒ Ricastle - ♏ lane0168 - ♍ St Constantine the Hermit)

♌ elusive (0) (
    ♈ massive
    )

♏ lane0168 (0) (
    ♒ Ricastle
    -
    ♍ St Constantine the Hermit
    )

♒ Ricastle (0) (
    ♍ St Constantine the Hermit
    -
    ♏ lane0168
    )

♋ Aronis (0) (
    ♑ Mainez
    )

♏ Metal Sonic (0) (
    ♎ startfromtheheart
    )

♈ massive (0) (
    ♓ Nachomamma8
    )

Not Voting (0) (
    ♍ Tammy
    -
    ♎ startfromtheheart
    -
    ♓ Nachomamma8
    -
    ♍ Tammy
    )

With twelve alive, it takes seven to lynch.
Current Deadline:
(expired on 2015-07-15 18:05:00)

Here is the last vote count.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Tammy »

Ricastle's an impossible lynch to get. There are no votes on him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: mainez
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1055, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Mainz, vote Nacho, it is the only way to save your hide. He literally has 3 individual players mindlessly obedient to him.

Just because people are hesitant to lynch people they like and that they also know are valuable to town on day one because maybe they're just having slow start on day one doesn't mean people are just mindlessly obedient to them.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #136) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yay good game town!

Thanks for running it red coyote.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #137) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1802, elusive wrote:Nacho was awesome this game, my own play was horribad.

Ricastle - you played so weirdly in this game, lol.

I don't think your play was horribad though I think you could benefit from trying to work with people a bit more. You can't solve the game on your own. I mean well you can but you can't get town to listen to you and follow you unless you give them a reason to and that takes a certain finnesse.

It's great to have conviction in your reads but tempering that with listening to your town reads or at least taking into consideration what they say would be helpful.

I was town reading ricastle because of we the purple. I couldn't say why day one, but that was why.

I still cannot believe I died night one, although I'd have probably never gotten rid of my mainez scum read. Though my day one track record for having a really good reason scum is town is still intact so yay?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”