Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 3813, MonkeyMan576 wrote:

PeregrineV
[5]:
NeroCain
Riabi
KlingonCelt
Titus
davesez

Titus
[2]:
PergrineV
LittleGumball

St Augustine the Hermit[1]:
Thor665

Not Voting[4]: St Augustine the Hermit,
Psyche
Suzune
Sinsun1

Red = Scum
Orange = Suspected scum (for now, right now Red take high priority)
Green = Town
Blue = Suspected town (for now)
Yellow = Me
White = Null

So, for us to lynch scum today, we need Psyche and Suzune's votes along with 2 others before I place down the hammer on his ass. If Thor would wisen up, we'd only need one more town out there to help hammer scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hi town dave.

I'm stopping this massclaim bullshit, stop giving PV's team info. Anyone not voting PV can eat rope tomorrow.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

Also for the record, both wagons proof that they are not both scum. So these wagons proves that if one flips scum, the other is 100% town. As the scum are obviously trying to counter wagon (which I believe is the wagon on PereV). The fact my 3rd and 4th scum reads on PereV does nothing to help my reads on them for any town cred.
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

Dave, please unvote Pere if you're town. If he's scum (which I doubt) he's a lesser priority than the obvious scum, who are Titus and Riabi and Kling.

it would be nice for Sath to say something helpful.

Psyche and Suzune please help us lynch scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3824, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3819, davesaz wrote:It's possible that this is nothing though. Wasn't HI's character one of the characters called the oracle in the show? In which case HI could have stumbled on it coincidentally.

Also, we've begun massclaiming.

Since you are here, you're welcome to go next.

Nah it's more accurate to say scum are spontaneously fakeclaiming to get town to give out info.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Suzune »

Vote:Titus
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

Right now, I think it might be better trying to deduce who is town than who is mafia for some of you. You now have:

PereV wagon: Nero, Riabi, KlingonCelt, Titus, Daves
Titus wagon: PereV, Little Gumball, Suzune, (my promised hammer vote)

With knowledge that there is probably 4 scum most likely left alive and looking at both wagons, one is a wagon on scum and one is a wagon on town (scum's counter wagon). Which side do you get the most scum reads on?

For me, I am certain Titus and Riabi are scum and with my lean of scum on Klingon and Nero, that to me clears PereV as being scum's counter wagon target. I only have 1 town read on that wagon. Meanwhile on Titus I have Suzune who I am 100% certain is town with Little Gumball who the cop seemed to hint something at. PereV being townish today as well.

If you're town daves, I hope you can see Titus and Riabi for who they are. Hell I hope all remaining town see them for who they are. Scum are placing a huge gambit today with their wagon on PereV. Because if we get the Titus lynch, they will create a cleared townie by their actions.

Also, I hope the doctor realizes he's basically outed already. I have a suspicion of who he is. But here's how it stands.

Known town (not Doctor)
13. Sinsun1 - Hammer power
14. Psyche - Tracker
16. Thor665 - Named Townie
17. PeregrineV - Oracle
20. Suzune - Lightning rod

Scum
8. Riabi
12. Titus

That leaves 5 people. 2 of which are scum, so the scum team has it narrowed down to just 3 people as potential doctor.
1. Klingoncelt
3. davesaz
7.St Augustine the Hermit
18. Nero Cain
21. LittleGumball

If I am right about Nero and Kling, that means doctor is Dave, Hermit or LG. Anyone else claim doctor and I'm going to be immediately suspicious of them. The scum team might even have it narrowed down to 2 people if there's 5 scum left or have some sort of power (or just able to read slots XD).

So at this point, mass claim does not hurt us very much, but it would be better to do it tomorrow. For now, name claim would work just find for the unknowns.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Psyche »

was riable the one who committed titus's harry potter "scumtell"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Wow, another IIoA wall saying it's perfect if we lynch Titus and to sell massclaim.

Oh and you're outright doc hunting in the thread

@Psyche, No Sinsun was.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 3832, Psyche wrote:was riable the one who committed titus's harry potter "scumtell"

Titus believes I did some sort of "scumtell" from some game I had no part in. Hell, he keeps going on about Ika's meta of hammering himself. How am I suppose to know? This is my first game on the bloody site. I don't know if scum team communicates in PM or if they have their own separate forum. I've played on sites that do either or. Yet he expects me to know someone's meta my first game with them when they replace in half way through???
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 3833, Titus wrote:Oh and you're outright doc hunting in the thread

Yes, I am. We have a doc and he's 100% clear if I know who they are, but at the same time I need to show him/her that if I can narrow it down, scum can narrow it down to 3 or less and be certain about it. I can't be certain. So i want to show them how close they are to being nailed by scum.
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 3833, Titus wrote:Wow, another IIoA wall saying it's perfect if we lynch Titus and to sell massclaim.

Oh and you're outright doc hunting in the thread

@Psyche, No Sinsun was.

you're just salty bc we're going to lynch you
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3834, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 3832, Psyche wrote:was riable the one who committed titus's harry potter "scumtell"

Titus believes I did some sort of "scumtell" from some game I had no part in. Hell, he keeps going on about Ika's meta of hammering himself. How am I suppose to know? This is my first game on the bloody site. I don't know if scum team communicates in PM or if they have their own separate forum. I've played on sites that do either or. Yet he expects me to know someone's meta my first game with them when they replace in half way through???

You can stop the fakeness now. PTs are in role PMs and scum can talk at least overnight. Any player who isn't 100% new knows scum talk. Ika would have told any scumbuddy or his buddies would have mentioned it.

The scumtell is precisely because you made a case, did nothing to pursue it when ika became a wagon, and then took credit for ika's lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 3837, Titus wrote:
In post 3834, Sinsun1 wrote:

You can stop the fakeness now. PTs are in role PMs and scum can talk at least overnight. Any player who isn't 100% new knows scum talk. Ika would have told any scumbuddy or his buddies would have mentioned it.

The scumtell is precisely because you made a case, did nothing to pursue it when ika became a wagon, and then took credit for ika's lynch.

Already proved you wrong, I said I was going to hammer Ika, I pointed out the slot long before you even took notice to it.

PTs? So then they use a separate topic instead of PMs? See, I didn't know that. I play on another site that does that, but until I played there I only knew about PM scum talks and usually it was only night time as well, so the first game I played where scum had day talk and we got to see the thread afterward, I was shocked that they could plan stuff throughout the day.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

You haven't proven shit. This isn't about who noticed first. It's you taking credit for a lynch you merely doubtcasted a couple times in favor of.

The hammer thing is fakeable by any scumbuddy of ikas. Even basic meta shows ika always hammers at L minus 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

I didn't meta Ika though. You keep going on about metas. I only meta people I know, I don't go look at games they've played.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Titus »

*shrug* not my problem. Say, why are you focused on convincing me you're town? Aren't I confirmed scum for not letting you out the doctor?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Suzune »

Clearly it is because you are baiting him...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm baiting him? How do you get I am baiting him?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3715, Sinsun1 wrote:So Kling, Titus is pinging us both as scum. Let's get her. She's pinged by dead town as scum. Today all she is trying to do is cause doubt in people that are pretty much cleared. If we're all beginning to scum read her then we might as well go with intuition and lynch her. Do you see what I mean? ISO Titus and I together, watch where she begins to go against me. It's right at the point where I am declaring I am pretty damn sure that she is scum. Once I did that, she decides she wants me gone because I'm not fooled by her shit anymore.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Not when I think you're on the same team, sorry.

Get enough players on your bus and then I might join in, but you'll almost certainly be joining her tomorrow.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3749, Psyche wrote:if we don't massclaim, that is also cool

I still haven't made up my mind.

The usual pro/con reasons have already been stated by others.

I'm getting a really bad vibe, like Town's being set up.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3753, Thor665 wrote:This conversation feels very circular, and has for a number of pages.

Does anyone town read St. Augustine? The mod missed my vote move to Pere, but I am fine with that and am content enough to be lynching St. Augustine at this point.

(and because mods are fickle and untrustworthy)
Unvote: Pere
Vote: St. Augustine[/b

But, seriously - anyone with a town read there?

Also, if we're going to massclaim we should start that now, or drop it as a conversation snooze fest.
Frankly I'm mildly annoyed at both Pere and Psyche's little "oooh, secrets" play. Look, twists - you either have valid info or you don't. So reveal or zip it. And if you need a massclaim to have the info be valid and interesting - you don't even grok how interesting it is, so I really lean zip it. What is this gak? Start a massclaim or play the game. I am quite done with the game theory discussion going nowehere for 5+ pages. Thanks.

I don't know what to think of him. I'm a little gun-shy after the Lickety and Senator lynches. Maybe St. Constantine (not Augustine) is out of his element in this game.

I do have him leaning Scum right now.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3757, PeregrineV wrote:
Claim: Lwaxana Troi

Gene Rodenberry's wife who played a character on DS9.

When I'm not neighborizing, I'm also an Oracle. I can ask game setup related questions, but cannot ask who is mafia and who is town. I could, for example, ask "Is there a town lightning rod in the game?", or "Is there a town conditional tracker in the game?"

Popcorn to Titus.

:wink:

Ooooh!! I knew there had ton be a Luxwana in the game!! Woot!
-
MiniDeathStar
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 3844, Klingoncelt wrote:The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Not when I think you're on the same team, sorry.

Get enough players on your bus and then I might join in, but you'll almost certainly be joining her tomorrow.

I highly doubt Sinsun is getting lynched. Ever.

if he does then wow town is dum
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3831, Sinsun1 wrote:Right now, I think it might be better trying to deduce who is town than who is mafia for some of you. You now have:

PereV wagon: Nero, Riabi, KlingonCelt, Titus, Daves
Titus wagon: PereV, Little Gumball, Suzune, (my promised hammer vote)

With knowledge that there is probably 4 scum most likely left alive and looking at both wagons, one is a wagon on scum and one is a wagon on town (scum's counter wagon). Which side do you get the most scum reads on?

For me, I am certain Titus and Riabi are scum and with my lean of scum on Klingon and Nero, that to me clears PereV as being scum's counter wagon target. I only have 1 town read on that wagon. Meanwhile on Titus I have Suzune who I am 100% certain is town with Little Gumball who the cop seemed to hint something at. PereV being townish today as well.

If you're town daves, I hope you can see Titus and Riabi for who they are. Hell I hope all remaining town see them for who they are. Scum are placing a huge gambit today with their wagon on PereV. Because if we get the Titus lynch, they will create a cleared townie by their actions.

Also, I hope the doctor realizes he's basically outed already. I have a suspicion of who he is. But here's how it stands.

Known town (not Doctor)
13. Sinsun1 - Hammer power
14. Psyche - Tracker
16. Thor665 - Named Townie
17. PeregrineV - Oracle
20. Suzune - Lightning rod

Scum
8. Riabi
12. Titus

That leaves 5 people. 2 of which are scum, so the scum team has it narrowed down to just 3 people as potential doctor.
1. Klingoncelt
3. davesaz
7.St Augustine the Hermit
18. Nero Cain
21. LittleGumball

If I am right about Nero and Kling, that means doctor is Dave, Hermit or LG. Anyone else claim doctor and I'm going to be immediately suspicious of them. The scum team might even have it narrowed down to 2 people if there's 5 scum left or have some sort of power (or just able to read slots XD).

So at this point, mass claim does not hurt us very much, but it would be better to do it tomorrow. For now, name claim would work just find for the unknowns.

Oh for Christ's sake. You really are trying to out the Doc, aren't you?

VOTE: Sinsun
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”