Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5283 (isolation #200) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Generic »

And when HH does flip scum, it will be a personal victory for me, and one in sure wisdom will be happy to admit how wrong he was over.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5288 (isolation #201) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by Generic »

Just for you sonic boom...

In post 1228, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 1195, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1179, Generic wrote:I suspect the exact wording of what the name of the purple group are called will be a town tell, because I cannot see anywhere a sample role pm to tip off scum.

Something to keep in mind. I nearly threw it out there but I only have one vote on me, by a player that has voted about 27 other people along the way.
^good as confirmed town

You've also brought to attention what could be a useful one-time pseudo-investigation tool. Thanks for that!

AFB had better provide some content the next time he's here, or else.

Randomidget...fuck low-hanging fruit, he's, like, buried in the fucking dirt fruit. I'd like to know your other choices for lynch today, Mario, because whatever they are they're almost certainly better D1 options than someone who isn't even here yet.

If the scum don't have fakeclaims (which they do if alignment is tied to flavor (which it probably isn't since someone claimed to be Cabd (except I guess something about tridras so idk))), then the mod will probably just tell them this if they ask, which they've probably done now that this has been pointed out.

I can't stand your handwave of Generic, who by the way still replaced scum and also whose presence is not going to make me happy. I don't generally replace out from such situations, but if that was something I did I would quite likely do it.

Also, you're threatening AFB here for not having content while calling random low hanging fruit (which doesn't make him town incidentally)?

In post 1204, Espsyoncheage wrote:Ricastle is quite obviously scum.
Ric, why would you join a wagon that consisted of your number 2 scum read and sonic boom (Your ex scum read that went from town, to scum to town when he was at risk of getting lynched (must I mention my SB/Ric idea?))?
I also just realised that you broke SB's deal, yet neither of you made a notice of it.

The Seiko wagon is pure shit.
~wgeurts

It's multiball, who fucking cares who else is on a wagon day 1? I'm sure you've absolutely never voted with a scumread and always check vote counts to see who is voting a player before you add your vote to the pile. Who cares about a silly RVS 'deal'? But here this slot goes again. I'm actually a bit confused that this hasn't been run up yet.

In post 1207, Espsyoncheage wrote:But seriously,
Metal Sonic plans to make a deal with Ricastle with Titus, one that is risky as town. Ricastle then sells his vote, also risky if he were town. However they set the deal up in a way they can abandon it yet still hydrate ricastle without looking odd (while ricsatle was hording hydrates). Then Ric abandons the deal and SB makes no mention of it. He also pushes low hanging fruit: rune.
Out of the blue Ric then votes SB (distancing) until the wagon continues to grow where he simply quits and joins the seiko wagon (his reasoning for SB being town again were "I don't like the wagon"). To make matters worse his "top scum read" is on the seiko wagon along with metal sonic. Why as town would you join a wagon composed of your scum reads?
No, it looks like a counter-wagon.
~wgeurts

That's not risky.

It's one vote.

Pushing Rune is hardly scummy, especially during his "let's see what happens if I essentially claim scum" phase.

I won't criticize you for trying to solve the puzzle because I don't really care what you do as long as it hopefully involves being lynched.

In post 1219, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1218, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1203, Ricastle wrote:Why would they keep quiet about a scumread when the pressure is on them and it would be favourable to direct said pressure elsewhere? And it's remarkable that you actually think someone you white-knight should be in your debt...that's such a conceited and warped way to view things. Also it's scummy as shit.

The way YOU view things is the one that is ridiculously scummy. A hypothetical ns-scum would grab my words and try to ride them in order to survive. I am Wisdom, my word counts, and ns knows it. He would in no fucking way express dislike at my defending him like he did. He does it because he is town and he genuinely worries that I might be scum. It's all about fucking motivation.

But go on, twist everything into a world where motivations don't matter and everyone is scumbuddies

you may have a point here actually, my only counterpoint is "lolmultiball" but attacking you did look like a great way to get lynched today in that situation.

In post 1223, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1219, Bacon and Egg wrote:The way YOU view things is the one that is ridiculously scummy. A hypothetical ns-scum would grab my words and try to ride them in order to survive. I am Wisdom, my word counts, and ns knows it. He would in no fucking way express dislike at my defending him like he did. He does it because he is town and he genuinely worries that I might be scum. It's all about fucking motivation.

But go on, twist everything into a world where motivations don't matter and everyone is scumbuddies
Oh look, another person conveniently forgetting this is multiball. Although it's fair enough in your case because if you acknowledged that your entire argument would fall apart leaving you exposed.

fake overconfidence noted

-Ceph

P.S. I have too many scumreads :(

In post 1307, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 1287, Generic wrote:Well as flattered as I am that at least two of you claim I masterminded my opening to sell being town, I hate to break it to you but I opened the game unsure what the hell my team name represented, opened the game with my options open and recently have been clarified its the town alignment and I'm good to just play this game loose and carefree. I care more about my scum game so the shackles are off...

what if i told you

i dont believe you

In post 1287, Generic wrote:But sonic boom, as much as I would love to promise full catch ups, I'm not even sure if I'm gonna bother reading back until I have a reason to ISO someone. Like I did with whatshisname homunculi.... A vote on me always draws my eye, but it's a nothing vote so I lost interest reading all 600 posts they made... But then they decided to reaffirm a scum read on my without actually addressing me. Instead they spoke through an attack on someone else, a side conversation pretty much like I'm doing here now as I address you but seem to talk a lot about my opinion of them... Shady shit.

It's okay, I knew you were going to attack me the moment I saw you replace in, so I couldn't be less surprised that you're blatantly deciding to scumread me and then indeed doing so. I don't want to address you or interact with you, because
I have a fucking problem with you
, and I don't want you in the game, so I'm quite glad that you're in a scum slot. As to why I'm interacting now, it's because I'm easy to bait and suck at maturity.

In post 1287, Generic wrote:You are welcome to speak directly to my humunculi... I will call you Hun for the time being to save me and my autocorrect. You think I'm scum because... My predecessor replaced out? You think you were that big of a deal with your one vote?

Obviously, it's because of his fucking actions while in the game, and this is a pretty obvious misrep of things you have not even read, so I'm almost surprised you tried to misrep them. All of your posts have also been awkward, but I'm not going to waste time arguing about that because I know exactly where that gets me.

In post 1287, Generic wrote:I look forward to you trying to break me if you genuinely think that, but I actually think you are playing scum stubbornness. Allows you to tunnel and look committed. Shame you lost the last guy really, I only quit when I care ;)

If you had read my posts, you would know that I am not tunneling your slot, and no one will agree that I have been, even people who suspect me. I'm sure your mudslinging here is not OMGUS based at all, since you have admittedly not read my posts.

Clearly capable of making a claimed read on me based on the slot and then expectations about my play... ie: meta
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5289 (isolation #202) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Generic »

So can I finally have my HH wagon? It's only took 5000 posts...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5310 (isolation #203) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Generic »

I have bacon, sonic, psyche slot and cait as town reads at present.

Also... Absolutely no read on Ika. A slot that has been here since the start yet you have formed zero opinion of it... And then questioned how you could read that... So I'm guessing you have also never played with Ika before.

Under those conditions it would be a misrep. But we both know that's bullshit.

But hey, try another. Try omgus, because you were only going to vote for me this day phase and were suggesting I was lying when I said you failed to build and push cases... You haven't really done anything with that single person you are willing to push thing have you?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5315 (isolation #204) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Generic »

Also, have we seen evidence that he's read the game?

His posts don't show any evidence of an I depth knowledge of posts in this game, so just saying he's reading means nothing.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7124 (isolation #205) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Generic »

Cephrir and cheetory proved their lack of class and how clearly they were scum. Unfortunately the most active players steering people to and from lunches were also scum...

So town were sunk really. Still, Cephrir can't hide behind "this is what generic does as scum, I hate him because I can't argue against him" bullshit anymore.

I may just sub into games your in for the fun of it now Cephrir. And cheetory unless he's serious about running away long term.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7131 (isolation #206) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Generic »

In post 7126, Cephrir wrote:
In post 7124, Generic wrote:lack of class

In post 7124, Generic wrote:I may just sub into games your in for the fun of it now

You set the level, I'm happy to come down to it.

See you soon...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7132 (isolation #207) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Generic »

And MS, always a pleasure, and congrats on the win.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7135 (isolation #208) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Generic »

Oh you think this is about self esteem?

Bless

No, I'm very comfortable in my life, I'm just petty when it comes to people like you. But you will find this out, we will have plenty of games to have these chats.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”