Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

In post 3231, Wisdom wrote:But sure guys, I outed myself as bulletproof scum while the lynch is about to happen on a third party because that's how bad at scum i am

Tell yourselves that until you believe it

Someone remind me about this later, I love this line
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:05 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 3231, Wisdom wrote:But sure guys, I outed myself as bulletproof scum while the lynch is about to happen on a third party because that's how bad at scum i am

Tell yourselves that until you believe it

I think this made me think you claimed after the fact...since "outing" yourself would imply the lynch was already going through on Pie before you claimed.

Maybe you were trying to draw a doc claim out of it by claiming early? Because honestly, all you introduced to the mix is confusion over why your kill wouldn't have gone through, not information about "oh multiple factions" which might not even be the case anyway.

It kinda just looks like you were preemptively trying to get town cred. :?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sakura what about scenario 6: Wisdom is town?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3252, Xtoxm wrote:Sakura what about scenario 6: Wisdom is town?

That scenario is not possible, but i did cover why wisdom town wouldn't come to the conclusion he came to in that same exact post.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 3144, Gin and Sonic wrote:When was that last time claim 1v1?

HUB1. Against me.

In post 3173, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Rolling around at the speed of sound~

Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow~

In post 3199, Elbirn wrote:I had put on my tin foil hat and was crafting a conspiracy where wisdom just scum slipped but then I realized it didn't make any fucking sense for him to say anything here if he were scum

Him trying to insist it's 3rd party speaks to something.

In post 3208, Sakura Hana wrote:A townie dies, a tracker pulls up the killer, and you "get notified you got shot", and the first thing on your mind is Ipie got hit by 3rd party? That shows being self-conscious of there being another scum role in the game. A townie reaction would be "I got shot last night, dunno by who" not "OH SCUM SHOT ME SO IM TOTES TOWN"

Oh, there's that something.

Of course, I don't have a problem with extrapolating that there's a 3rd party in the game, but I do have a problem with immediately trying to place who tried to kill whom.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3207, Sakura Hana wrote:But no, he's scum, or at least not town.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3253, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3252, Xtoxm wrote:Sakura what about scenario 6: Wisdom is town?

That scenario is not possible, but i did cover why wisdom town wouldn't come to the conclusion he came to in that same exact post.

Except I did so you went wrong somewhere
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

Guys ffs. Why can't a person think they got the scumteam right and they were shot? Which is what happened btw
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah I'm siding with wisdom = town here.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

Like, get over yourselves. The only scum motivation you can come up with is towncred which it is ridiculous that I'd try to get it in such a twisted way.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:18 am

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 3.4
InflatablePie (8) - Chandra Nalaar, Profgessor Emotion, Voidedmafia, Gin and Sonic, Varsoon, Bitmap, Elbirn, Xtoxm

Wisdom (2) - Benjamin Applebaum, Sakura Hana
Profgessor Emotion (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (6) - ZZZX, Cabd, Vampirate, singersigner, InflatablePie, Jazzmyn

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is August 8, 23:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-08-08 23:00:00).

Elbirn is V/LA until July 30. Benjamin Applebaum is V/LA until July 31. ZZZX is V/LA until August 1.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:23 am

Post by InflatablePie »

VOTE: inflatablepie
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Varsoon »

I like the new avatar, Ipie.
I dunno how to feel about the self-vote
reads?
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:26 am

Post by InflatablePie »

vengekill: chandra

Dumb move on your part, dude.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:27 am

Post by InflatablePie »

@varsoon - iso me, on mobile, not typing everything out

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Wisdom »

yay quicklynch
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Oh, yes, next time I'll be sure to account for a scum vengeful, because those are really common. I am clearly just soooooo dumb.

Joke's on you, really.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:29 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Cut the crap, we're both dead and you made a bad trade.

I really don't see the point in faking a guilty so early

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:30 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 3257, Wisdom wrote:Guys ffs. Why can't a person think they got the scumteam right and they were shot? Which is what happened btw

Doubt it.

Why didn't you ever vote Pie if you were so confident he had to be 3rd party?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:31 am

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 3.5 (final)
InflatablePie (9) - Chandra Nalaar, Profgessor Emotion, Voidedmafia, Gin and Sonic, Varsoon, Bitmap, Elbirn, Xtoxm, InflatablePie

Wisdom (2) - Benjamin Applebaum, Sakura Hana
Profgessor Emotion (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (5) - ZZZX, Cabd, Vampirate, singersigner, Jazzmyn

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is August 8, 23:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-08-08 23:00:00).

Elbirn is V/LA until July 30. Benjamin Applebaum is V/LA until July 31. ZZZX is V/LA until August 1.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

Finally making it through the huge crowd of reporters her antics had attracted, Sumire made it to her goal: the Shiraitodai dressing room. The look on her face had not improved one bit, though, as she knew she had failed in her quest to find sweets.

"Did you buy me any sweeeeets? ~"

A cheerful voice was inside the room, waiting for her. The girl who spoke, Awai, had long, blonde hair, and an excited, almost playful smile - a direct contrast to Sumire's expression.

"... No. I walked around for an hour, but couldn't find any place to buy any."

Almost immediately, Awai looked like she had been stabbed. The expression of shock on her face was reminiscent of what might happen if someone found out their pet cat died.

"What?! You idiot! You couldn't have just stopped at a convenience store, or something?!" After a few more moments, Awai's expression of anger changed into an almost evil smile, her eyes focusing like laser beams.

"It feels like the air in the room changed drastically," Sumire thought to herself. It was suddenly as if she was staring off into the night, and saw some sort of monster eyeing her back.

"This isn't acceptable ... Come, over to the table. ~"

Sumire knew what this meant. Awai's ability allowed her to, at best, mess up the opponents of their starting hands so they were all five
shanten
, and at worst, it enabled her to get starting hands that were only one tile away from winning at the same time. It was basically impossible to beat it by yourself. It was a nightmare, and Awai was attempting to drag her into it via force. Why would anyone care *that* much about sweets?

"Eh ... ah ... I have something I need to take care of-" She was slowly walking back towards the door as Awai interrupted her.

"Oh, nonsense. Oh, I should call Teru as well. Hehe, this will be so much fun. ~ "

Awai had now taken a hold of Sumire's ear, and was dragging her in the opposite direction of the doorway. There was nothing she could do now except marvel at her misfortune ...

19. InflatablePie,
Oohoshi Awai, Shiraitodai Goon
, was kicked out of the tournament D3
Last edited by pieguyn on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:37 am

Post by pieguyn »

It is now Night 3. Deadline for all Night actions is August 1, 14:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-08-01 14:00:00).
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Hatsuse and Shizuno continued talking.

"Eh?! All the matches have been delayed?!"

Hatsuse marveled at this piece of news. As Shizuno explained it, apparently, there were rumors circulating of teams being disqualified by force despite not breaking any rules, and other rumors of students randomly missing. Most of these students were from the better ranked teams in the tournament. The
fire
in Shizuno's voice as she had explained it was very real - she wanted to play, she wanted to win, but she couldn't until this was dealt with first, restraining her passion as if someone had grabbed onto it and held it in place without letting go.

"So yeah, Ako is off 'investigating', apparently. I don't know anything about where she went, except as soon as we heard this she declared she'd 'get to the bottom of it' as soon as possible and ran off! Haha."

"So that's how it is."

They decided to attempt to find Ako anyway. Eventually, they made it to the entrance hall, where a surprisingly dense crowd had gathered. They weren't sure exactly why, though.

Then Shizuno noticed one of her teammates standing in the middle of it, looking as if she was in a state of pure bliss. Despite it being summer, she was wearing a coat and a long, red scarf, although from that distance you could hardly tell as she was surrounded by people; the only reason Shizuno knew for sure was because she could practically always be found wearing a coat and scarf no matter the time of year.

"So warm ..."

"Oh, it's Yuu! Hey, Yuuuu~," she called out, waving her hand.

Yuu noticed, but didn't do anything to move through the crowd towards them. So Shizuno moved in to meet her instead.

"Mmph! What's with this crowd? It doesn't even look like there's anything going on here, there's just a bunch of people here for no reason!"

Hatsuse felt an intuitive need to grab onto Shizuno's hand in order to stop herself from getting lost. Neither seemed to mind.

"Hi, Shizu. What's going on?" Her voice faded off into the distance as she continued enjoying the warmth of the crowd around her.

"I'm looking for Ako. Can you help me look for her?"

"But ... it's so warm here! I don't want to leave."

A direct refusal. Eventually Shizuno just gave up and grabbed her by the arm, attempting to get back out of the lobby with her in tow. "H-hey, wait a minute!" Yuu protested. Shizuno had a lot of trouble working her way back through the crowd, though, and after a few moments, she tripped and landed face-first on the ground. Hatsuse, who was still trailing behind her, followed. They thought they heard Yuu to stop to ask them if they were OK, but by the time they got up, Yuu had disappeared back into the crowd again. Oh well, they can figure out what to do about it later.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile, Himeko, who had decided to take a walk to pass the time, noticed a random Senriyama student walking around, scanning the building. Then she noticed another one. And another.

"Huh? I wonder what Senriyama is up to."

After about a half an hour, she reached what appeared to be a nap room. It was a wide-open, empty room that had futons available. Himeko, or the rest of her team for that matter, was not aware of this kind of room existing in the tournament hall, but it was the only logical conclusion for what kind of room it is. There were a few futons laid out on the floor that had been forgotten to be put away.

That was when she noticed someone was actually sleeping in one of them.

"Huh?"

She stepped inside to check on the girl, and found out that her face was an extremely pale, almost white color, and her forehead was warm. She was also wearing a Senriyama uniform.

"... Eh?! She looks sick!" The thought immediately came to her mind, but she made sure not to speak out loud, for fear of waking the girl up. "And she's a Senriyama student?"

She exited the room and found another Senriyama student walking around. She decided it was best to alert her to their situation.

"Excuse me!" The student turned around to look at her.

"Um ... I don't know if you're aware, but I think one of your students is sleeping in the nap room over there, and she looks really sick-"

The student immediately rushed over towards the room. A closer look at the girl confirmed her suspicions. The only problem was, they were now in a pretty huge predicament. The Senriyama student didn't want to leave the girl's side, but also had to contact their team manager so that something could be done about it - and Himeko didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable by being looked over by someone she didn't even know. In the end, Himeko watched the girl while the student stepped outside to take care of the situation. After she had informed her team of what happened, she stepped back into the room to continue watching the girl.

"Hey, you know, you don't have to stay here any longer. I can watch her from here."

"I know. But I don't want to just walk up and leave without making sure she's OK first."

The student smiled back at her.

2. Gin and Sonic,
Tsuruta Himeko, Achiga Mason Conditional Unrequited Lover 1-shot Cop
, was killed N3

4. Cabd,
Matsumi Yuu, Achiga Vanilla
, was eliminated N3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

It is now Day 4. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is August 11, 20:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-08-11 20:00:00).
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 4.0
Not voting (14) - Benjamin Applebaum, ZZZX, Elbirn, Profgessor Emotion, Sakura Hana, Voidedmafia, Bitmap, Wisdom, Xtoxm, Chandra Nalaar, Vampirate, Varsoon, singersigner, Jazzmyn

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is August 11, 20:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-08-11 20:00:00).

ZZZX is V/LA until August 1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”