Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Titus »

Thor, that's a bad idea. We would rather force Klingon's slot to only post readwalls or game related content. Let's force her to actually give us information. Even if it's layered in wifom, it's information.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

Meh. I'm not planning to look over a "reads wall" from a flipped scum.
You do whatever you wish with Klingon's reads though, I guess.

In post 4488, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4483, Titus wrote:PV scum likely knows there's no doctor. So he claims scum have one. Then, he can put a buddy in the town section while town try to find the doctor that doesn't exist.

But that would require Suzunne to be scum or for scum to have no killed, yeah?
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 4498, Titus wrote:Bar Sinsun from talking about Titus for a dayphase so that we could actually see if she's scumhunting at all.

Or you know, actually read my read list and my WIFOMy theories to see my scum hunting. I haven't only talked about you, but it is 100% true I want you dead today. Suzune can be as paranoid as you are and Thor can play along for now, but it isn't tunneling when I am constantly reading others and thinking of situations. It's just until your flip, none of the theories can be put into practice.

Let me explain it since you're not getting it in your head.

Between PereV and the dead cop Narn, we have Thor, Suzune and LG pretty much cleared. That leaves 7 people alive, 5 excluding myself and Kling who is treestumped. Which are: Titus, Riabi, Nero, PereV and Daves.

Now then, putting my opinion aside, my theory here is Daves and Titus are on opposite sides based on a tiny thing earlier in the day. PereV and Titus are on opposite sides based on yesterday's wagons before the whole Hermit thing. Now then. By flipping Titus, if Titus flips town, I'm immediately after PereV and possibly Daves. However, if Titus flips scum, in my mind that puts PereV and Daves more likely as town and leaves me to look at Nero and Riabi.

All of that is pending how you flip Titus. If you flip scum like I think you will, I will be hot on Nero and Riabi's asses till I find out which one of the two are scum. If you flip town, which I personally doubt, I am immediately lynching PereV tomorrow and then looking at Daves with the other two in mind but not as high on the radar if you were to flip town.

This is not tunneling, this is scum hunting. This is catching one scum either way and possibly a second scum soon after to win the town the game.

FP'd by Thor. @Thor... Do you not find it interesting Titus is placing so much weight to Kling's "reads" when we know she is scum and can just make random shit up?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4502, Sinsun1 wrote:@Thor... Do you not find it interesting Titus is placing so much weight to Kling's "reads" when we know she is scum and can just make random Smurf up?

If by "interesting" you mean "makes no sense" then - yes.

I'd rather sort out some thoughts between Riabi and Nero today than lynch Titus.
I basically want a Doc claim or a clear lack of Doc claim.
I'd also like to see some pretty Christmas tree VCA. I may do that myself, but probably not till Wednesday/Thursday so if anyone wants to earn some town points in my eyes they can do it and spare me the effort. :good:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Titus - Looking at KC's iso - not really feeling a Simsun buddy there.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4503, Thor665 wrote:I'd rather sort out some thoughts between Riabi and Nero today than lynch Titus.

This is where I'm at, actually. There's a prod on one, and the other is probably in a pit a of despair he's going to lose.

Since Titus thinks they are both town but won't actually scumhunt them, I'd like everyone else's opinions on those two spots.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2807, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote Count 4.06- Up to post 2806

RIP
[7]: Riabi,
Sinsun1
KlingonCelt
davesaz
, Nero Cain, Titus,
LittleGumball
[L-1]

ChannelDelibird
[3]:
Thor665,
displaced
Narninian

PeregrineV
[1]:
RIP

KlingonCelt
[1]:
Suzune

Not Voting(3):
Channel Delibird
ArcAngel9
PeregrineV

Mod Notes: Seeking replacement for
ArcAngel9

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Day ends Wednseday, July 8th, 11 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs

Here is the RIp almost-wagon, building up starting at
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 4505, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4503, Thor665 wrote:I'd rather sort out some thoughts between Riabi and Nero today than lynch Titus.

This is where I'm at, actually. There's a prod on one, and the other is probably in a pit a of despair he's going to lose.

Since Titus thinks they are both town but won't actually scumhunt them, I'd like everyone else's opinions on those two spots.

I think you should help me lynch Titus and if Titus flips scum, then we will either lynch Nero or Riabi, but currently there are 2 scum alive and Titus is the active scum we can get.

Also exactly Thor, Kling's thoughts/lists are useless. So why does Titus want Kling to post their lists for "WIFOM" reasons?

Still awaiting an answer of why not vote Titus now and flip her then look at the results. Why shouldn't we just get her garbage out of the way with now and then focus on Riabi and Nero tomorrow?
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

Just sheep me and vote. Get this done and over with.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

LicketyQuickety[12] - Narninian, ChannelDelibird
Sinsun1
HostileIntent, Saint,
Titus,
KlingonCelt
, Riabi,
PeaceBringer,
davesaz,
LicketyQuickety, Senator
[Lynch!]
Riabi[4] -
Little Gumball, Suzune
, Nero Cain,
RIP
millar13
[1] -
Marcrell

Nero Cain[1] - PerigrineV
Not Voting(3):
Millar13
Thor
MaxwellPuckett

Made myself Green for my own purposes.
Made the theory cop clears blue.
Currently lean town on Dave.
Optimal lynch today really kind of says Titus, Riabi, or Sinsun on paranoia to me.
Looking at Riabi's wagon is pretty much a good way to explain to Sinsun why we should sort the Riabi/Nero question - as that really screams 'missing scum' if you buy into the cop and Pere.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

So you agree, vote Titus. I'm now just going to do what you did with CDB, annoy everyone with this until we vote scum off because I have made my points, I know they're valid and I know I have scum.

Anyway, Riabi/Nero, going by that we can also see PereV voting Nero Day 1. So let's say Titus somehow magically flips town and PereV ends up being scum, that'd lead me to a townish read on Nero unless that was a bus as well all the way back on Day 1 voting or if Titus is scum it is possible all three scum voted LQ close together. Which would go down my original read yesterday on Riabi being scum.

We both town read Daves so it does come down to Nero/Riabi, but with 2 mislynches now available to us, we can sort that out easily.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4510, Sinsun1 wrote:So you agree, vote Titus. I'm now just going to do what you did with CDB, annoy everyone with this until we vote scum off because I have made my points, I know they're valid and I know I have scum.

I agree Titus is in the running for today, yes. I never said otherwise unless we get a Doc claim.

In post 4510, Sinsun1 wrote:Anyway, Riabi/Nero, going by that we can also see PereV voting Nero Day 1. So let's say Titus somehow magically flips town and PereV ends up being scum, that'd lead me to a townish read on Nero unless that was a bus as well all the way back on Day 1

You mean like how scum Marcell was voting scum Millar13?

In post 4510, Sinsun1 wrote:We both town read Daves so it does come down to Nero/Riabi, but with 2 mislynches now available to us, we can sort that out easily.

Why not sort it now before scum shoot any of the more thoughtful town amongst us, as they surely will?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

@Thor,

According to that votecount, the correct play there is to lynch Nero/Sinsun if you believe PV. Nero has all the same problems as Sinsun does but for attacking PV. That's the ONLY thing those two can talk about. A wagon on scum is likely to have one scum. Lickety is much less likely to take like that if there's not a competing scum wagon. I know I'm a bit at fault for the LQ result but that's what I see.

If the LQ wagon disbanded due to LQ's AtE (given how much mafiascum is a sucker for that) it was a real possibility. One scum naturally stays behind as they don't want to all be caught with their pants down if Riabli is the lynch.

I don't buy Pere as town, but if I did that's what I'd do.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4512, Titus wrote:@Thor,

According to that votecount, the correct play there is to lynch Nero/Sinsun if you believe PV. Nero has all the same problems as Sinsun does but for attacking PV. That's the ONLY thing those two can talk about. A wagon on scum is likely to have one scum. Lickety is much less likely to take like that if there's not a competing scum wagon. I know I'm a bit at fault for the LQ result but that's what I see.

If the LQ wagon disbanded due to LQ's AtE (given how much mafiascum is a sucker for that) it was a real possibility. One scum naturally stays behind as they don't want to all be caught with their pants down if Riabli is the lynch.

Knowing Sinsun isn't being lynched, your ok with a Nero lynch?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4513, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4512, Titus wrote:@Thor,

Knowing Sinsun isn't being lynched, your ok with a Nero lynch?

I'm not "ok" with anyone but you two being lynched, as I think this is an elaborate setup. You've fake claimed so many times as town, so why wouldn't you do it as scum?

I'm just playing along with Thor's assumptions so maybe somehow when they're wrong they prove you as the scum you are. I can't do anything TO prove it, but I am pretty sure that you or Sinsun is scum. Either that or Sinsun absolutely 100% gamethrows and I have major boy who cried wolf syndrome on you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:48 am

Post by LittleGumball »

If it comes down to Riabi or Nero as the last scum, my money's on Riabi.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4514, Titus wrote:Sinsun absolutely 100% gamethrows and I have major boy who cried wolf syndrome on you.

I'm asking for your reads in the event this turns out to be true.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

You know something.. while PV is still alive. I think we should have the final people out their role.

LittleGumball will be the last to out their role, but, Titus, Riabi and Nero. Claim. Now.

According to PV there are 2 VTs and 1 town PR left. Without PV outting that town PR, the two scum will be forced to claim VT, otherwise they'd be outted if they claim the wrong PR.

So. Claims. Now. If Titus refuses to claim, I want people actually piling on the votes. This is the best scum hunting method we have is a mass claim to out the scum.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by davesaz »

Here's a problem with the plan. If PV doesn't really know what role the last PR is, we miss out on a chance of tripping him up if we claim.
OTOH, if PV says what the role is, then scum can fake claim it. We'll still get a 50:50 with a counter claim though.

I think PV should say what the role (if any) is. Worst case we get a claim and a counter. Best case, if he doesn't know then he's lying about the oracle.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

How is it that you guys always have so much time in the day? Let me catch up~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 4499, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4496, Suzune wrote:
In post 4482, Thor665 wrote:A Doc claim would have me wanting to lynch PV so you should also explain why that makes him town in your mind.
The lack of a doctor claim suggests that he made up the results, no? Perhaps he (PV) is the doctor?

This doesn't make sense to me.
Clarify?
Here's what I am thinking, just hear me out.

Knowing enough of the roles in this game gives one power. The power to claim anything. So if you remember back when I thought that Sinsun might be a sensor, Titus said something about anyone claiming to be a sensor because there was no way to prove the claim. This got to me thinking about the Oracle claim. One does not need to actually be one to claim one. If PV knew there was a doctor, maybe because they were a doctor, it is easy enough to write yourself into your own prediction. Since no one is claiming it either means that no one actually has the doctor role, read as PV has the doctor role, or that actual doctor is one of the people who has not claimed.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 4499, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4497, Suzune wrote:
In post 4493, Thor665 wrote:@Suzune - could you explain the post restriction part of your role?
Yes I have a two shot post restriction. That I actually thought was a day ability until I tried to use. However, for the love of all things sane, I cannot see the value of it. All it says is I am issue any reasonable restriction. I have never seen anyone use this ability before ever, and I cannot think of what is the ideal way to use it. What's the point? I hoped if I sat on it for a long time it would come to me, but alas, I have no ideas. If someone would be open to suggest some ways to do it, I would be more then appreciative.

Maybe post restrict Klingon to be unable to post?

What was the power that was roleblocked from you on the night you lighning rodded?
I was roleblocked from being able to post restrict. I imagine it would be unreasonable to me to keep them from posting, the host said it had to be reasonable.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 4515, LittleGumball wrote:If it comes down to Riabi or Nero as the last scum, my money's on Riabi.
My money is on Riabi being mafia too. I wanted Nero to to be mafia for a while, but either something cleared him or I realized I was wrong, I would have to go back and check.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4500, Titus wrote:Thor, that's a bad idea. We would rather force Klingon's slot to only post readwalls or game related content. Let's force her to actually give us information. Even if it's layered in wifom, it's information.

You can't force any player to give certain information, to not post at all, or to not post about specific other players.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4509, Thor665 wrote:
LicketyQuickety[12] - Narninian, ChannelDelibird
Sinsun1
HostileIntent, Saint,
Titus,
KlingonCelt
, Riabi,
PeaceBringer,
davesaz,
LicketyQuickety, Senator
[Lynch!]
Riabi[4] -
Little Gumball, Suzune
, Nero Cain,
RIP
millar13
[1] -
Marcrell

Nero Cain[1] - PerigrineV
Not Voting(3):
Millar13
Thor
MaxwellPuckett

Lickety was a policy lynch for me. He was driving me nuts, no way could I deal with him until MyLo.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”