Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Grib »

Welp, I'm in a lot of games again.

VOTE: Atum

Hi Atum, elusive, Mala, Bella, and maybe Lalendra? I recognize your avatar, at least.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 22, superbowl9 wrote:VOTE: Grib
For the extreme laziness on that avatar outline selection

Hey, I'm not here to look pretty.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Grib »

Mala and Atum are town.

I'm...not immediately townreading elusive. That could be something.

If catboi tries to fly under the radar, I'm going to kill him.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lalendra

Eat my omgus.

Also, I remember you. I think I was 100% convinced you were scum in a game where Aronis was outed and then I was completely confused when you flipped town.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Grib »

They are, Miller.

1. Salty
2. yaaasss (it started ironically and now I can't stop saying it)
3. elusive - delightful
4. scum: https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showt ... hp?t=29397
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Grib »

They're meta reads, which are lazy, but the votes on me are just as lazy so I think that puts us at an impasse.

Maybe I'll do something once I've slept for a bit.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 55, Banakai wrote:ANd grib's reads don't seem to have any backing to them whatsoever, I don't see how he could have so many that early

I have two reads.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Grib »

In post 64, catboi wrote:Don't like the dismissal here at all, I was probably a little too brief with my vote but a post like #30 on page 2 of a game reads entirely like someone trying too hard, too early. For reference, to that point, this was Atums only post, and there's no way anyone could or should read anything alignment-telling from something like that. Malakittens similarly hadn't said many relevant tings to that point. It's just assigning townreads to seem active. Second line on elusive is a weak, cautious statement which directs suspicion at them without really saying anything of value. ditto regarding me, reads more like someone keeping options open for lynches than doing any legitimate analysis, and then the vote is throwaway rvs nonsense. The whole thing never reads like a town thought process at any point.

This isn't the first time I've been attacked for giving early reads, and I highly doubt it'll be the last.

I give early reads very often as town, because even if they're wrong, they get people talking, and the more people talk, the more content there is to strengthen or rethink reads.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Grib »

It's hard to explain with elusive. She has this
thing
about her that usually gets me to (correctly) townread her right off the bat. I'm not getting it here, it may be because of the meta differences between MS and the site I originally played on with elusive in the distant past.

Atum is town because of his attitude. Pretty much.

Mala...eh, I played with her once offsite and thought she was very likely scum (which she was! I just lacked the conviction to lynch her), and I'm not getting scumvibes now, so she's a light townread.

elusive, are you voting him for the Miller claim?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Grib »

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 87, elusive wrote:Grib, I want to know why he claimed and answers to my questions. I don't see how claiming is good for town so unless someone can explain that then yeah.

One of the strategies listed in the wiki is to immediately claim Miller if you are a Miller.

Of course there's scum wine but then we'll just have to evaluate his behavior as the game progresses, no?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Grib »

For now, I'm going to treat the Miller claim the same way I would a Bulletproof claim: wait and see who pushes them for weak reasons because their role (BP/Miller) is naturally scummy to claim.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Grib »

How do they come across as imitations if you've never played with me and thus don't know how I typically read people?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Grib »

Lalendra: Millers are unlikely to ever get shot because inevitably scum are going to push them for 'claiming Miller as scum,' since they check as Guilty and. Yeah.

Maxous: I'm gonna let elusive do her own thing for a bit. Cool?

Flavor Time

7 Seconds
to chow-down till the lecture. You can't resist the cake's cry for prioritization and are rewarded with its unholy taste :
HAMNOMNOMONOM
, like bathing in orgasms, overhearing 2 fellas talk about someone taking their new boyfriend out for a walk.

You turn (around) to stone while second-wind kicks in an outplay: the congratulation of yourself for remembering the snippet from Sunchasers' "May beauty be before me. May beauty be behind me. May beauty be above me. May beauty be below me. May beauty be all around me", as you jerk back abruptly, left to polestar on your now this-side grass BF CC alternative to the real deal, last-ditch avoiding an embarrassing mess in your lower habiliment.

The two fellas who's 2 cents you overhear seem to have trained themselves immune.

'Ooh, there it is, that's the gesture, you see that .. in·fin·i·tes·i·mal, singular muscle-fiber contraction in her buccinator.'

'
Flash
abyss'

'He's been offed, the sole purpose of his existence is to make up for the privilege of her presence, by making a fool of himself requesting a cheesy song for her. Here comes the whisper in distress'

'But, but that's not even dead yet'

'It's disco dead honey, now get!'

'I don't know if he, ah they'll.. '

'Don't you love me?' :o

Upon 2 options becoming processable in C, your 'gosu' dubbed budgie asks you if you want their outplay streamed to your headphones. Since a scary looking dude on a high horse makes his holo appearance through the prolapsing, circular sol projection of the planetarium mozaic, inverting it's color spectrum as you look down on the dome from your gyro-topped balcony, this might impregnate your time constructively.

Quasi run the
annex
?
(aka initiate loading: ETC 50 minutes)

'AHHG transmission will be 20 minutes late. A malfunction of unknown nature has initiated a premature parturition. We couldn't care less if this caused any inconveniences because you're all gay anyway'

'Holy my ass, holier than though! I knew it'

'Bad karma left-overs, the Netherworld omitted in their report to Ether is what it is. I should have Nazgûl's superior's job, ey..
Bisu
'

'Ain't that the
!(previous) extincted to r. 0.22)
dong
truth'

'He's in bad shape'

'"AllHIAAAIIlhydragod" heh. Tough, hard-bitten sonofabitch.'
©0.(9)

Also, on a different note:

In post 102, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
VOTE: elusive

In post 116, elusive wrote:
VOTE: superbowl9

In post 117, Bellaphant wrote:
UNVOTE:
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”